Reviews van Wrike

Wrike

Beheer je projecten van begin tot eind met Wrike.

4.2/5 (1436 review)

Highly Recommend

Beoordeeld op 5-3-2019
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

We have been able to get organized and store a ton of information in one place. This has also given us great insight as to what everyone’s workloads are like. Even if not everything is in the program, you can still get a good idea of what they’re up to or have time to work on. It’s a great way to group your tasks and you can create custom dashboards to make it so you see important tasks and what needs to get done at a glance. Despite some of the quirks, I recommend it.

Pluspunten

For the most part, I really like this product. It has allowed us to easily organize, group and assign projects to our team and really helped us get more organized. I like that it has a nice, simple look with lists. It is easy to create a task and assign it to yourself or someone else, set dates, change priorities, add attachments, links, format text in your task description, and group them into folders. I also like that you can put the same tasks in different locations so, if it applies to 2 different categories, then it can live in both places. It is also great that you can set it up so that certain tasks set their dates according to other task dates.

Minpunten

There are some features that would really make this a great product and whenever I have contacted support, they basically try to upsell us to a different level plan that still doesn’t solve the problem we’re having. One thing that’s funny is that it will gladly notify you when someone has assigned a task to you... but if you assign a task to someone and they mark it complete... it won’t tell you. It’ll wait until all the sub tasks are complete and then tell you after a certain period of time that you can mark the task complete. This has literally NEVER been useful to me. It also has a funky set up when it comes to grouping related tasks underneath another tasks so you have to play around with a set up that works for you. Lastly, they have a desktop app that they always prompt you to use when you click links to Wrike in other locations like your email. The app was just another thing I had to have open that did not help with my programs and it doesn’t seem to allow you to not receive that notification each time you click a Wrike link.

Vertalen met Google

Brought sanity and transparency to our work

Beoordeeld op 8-1-2019

Pluspunten

I choose Wrike specifically for the ability to submit project requests. 99% of our projects have to go through some sort of compliance approval, and auditing through a bunch of emails and folders that hopefully had everything was a recipe for disaster. Wrike allows us to have reporting and automatically assign tasks It's incredibly, almost overwhelmingly customizable, so I can have my own workflows to manage website issues while print projects can have their own process, etc, and these templates are automatically assigned, filled out, and dated when the requester fills out the form. The dashboards are nice so you can customize how you want to view your projects, and you can also monitor your team's projects to make sure everything is moving along, and easily step in and request help. Another pro is the collaborator user role, so coworkers not in our department can track, comment, and answer questions within tasks without seeing the other projects, and all of their communication is attached to the project and on record for everyone, including compliance, and not just trapped in one person's email.

Minpunten

Set up is daunting. Although we paid for someone to help us set up the process, we quickly realized that their orientation instructions weren't suited for our situation at all, so it took a few weeks for us to get everything into place. And I don't think our situation was particularly unusual, we're an in-house marketing department that needed to accept tickets.

While Wrike is really good about constantly releasing updates, there are some common sense things that have yet to be ironed out, for example, someone requesting a project can set a due date in the past.

Vertalen met Google

Wrike: A Great Tool for Small Teams (probably big teams too!)

Beoordeeld op 29-3-2017
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

We're a small team of about 15 employees and were originally hesitant to bring on a project management software since email seemed to be working alright for our needs but after realizing things were getting lost in the shuffle, we decided to try Wrike out.

I'm so glad we did. We've been using them for about three years and it's really helped us move forward in project planning and scoping. Right off the bat, Wrike held a training for our company. They did an in-depth training for those of us who were looking to learn the application inside/out and an overall training for the rest of the team. Sure, lots of people do training but then they followed up about 30 days later to uncover what we felt was lacking. From there they did a second training where they helped us customize our work space. I thought that was a really nice touch.

Currently we use Wrike to manage internal and external team hours, create project scoping timelines, uncover potential roadblocks and to get everyone on the same page about changes/updates/etc. It's a great tool. One of my favorite features is that you can print individualized reports for a person or print out the total hours by project.

I'd love for Wrike to add more color and font customization options just because it's hard to see changes sometimes in the comment boxes. I'd also like to see more customization options for the interface for individual users. Overall, I'd recommend Wrike if you're looking to grow your business efficiency.

Pluspunten

Multiple chart options for displaying timelines
Easy comment buttons (can just reply to an email and everything is captured)
Ability to create custom folders and other set up features
Can grab a visual of a project in under 30 seconds
Customized reporting options

Minpunten

If you don't do the training up front or keep up with updates you can easily get lost. Wrike has some awesome features but you have to stay on your toes to take advantage of them.

Vertalen met Google

Why do we need to give our attention for this App?

Beoordeeld op 9-3-2017
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Wrike is my favourite Saas decision for my work and personal life. I have two accounts - one is for personal GTD and the second is for my teams, where I do my tasks, even if in reality there are no people in these projects - just for self-registration of completed tasks.

- What are the features you like most in Wrike? 1. A flexibility of projecting regimes - you can do it under waterfall, or kanban (boards), or even scrum . 2. A flexibility of tasks views. 3. You can have a deal with numbers and a resource management inside your project management in Wrike. 4. http://club.wrike.com - a place where you can earn additional bonuses and a real money on amazon! 5. vote.wrike.com - a place where you can source the devs about new features and they usually respond! 6. wrike labs - a place where you can switch on/off the prototypical features

- What are some of your favorite Wrike updates? Custom Statutes, Custom Fields, Reports, Dashboards/Boards

- What would you add to Wrike features? Oh, there are many of them. A good normal integrated calendar, not a current one, a normal internal instant messenger, which will be a really instant - a current system of commentaries doesn't work properly with a really needed for a typical burst conversation without pressing f5, some lacks in the dashboards and widgets interface are needed to neutralized, a desktop client version is strongly needed, because chrome browser could have too many opened pages, including custom statuses feature in a professional plan is strongly needed for those who don't need the other functionality of a business version!

- Who would take advantage of using Wrike? Pms, marketers, freelancers, small agile taskforces

- How did Wrike change the way you work? I'm trying to register all my life in it from a moment

Minpunten

What would you add to Wrike features? A good normal integrated calendar, not a current one, a normal internal instant messenger, which will be a really instant - a current system of commentaries doesn't work properly with a really needed for a typical burst conversation without pressing f5, some lacks in the dashboards and widgets interface are needed to neutralized, a desktop client version is strongly needed, because chrome browser could have too many opened pages, including custom statuses feature in a professional plan is strongly needed for those who don't need the other functionality of a business version!

Wrike Project Management

Beoordeeld op 10-5-2019

Pluspunten

Wrike has proven to be a capable tool for project management at our small company. It is very simple to create hierarchical structures for large projects, from major milestones down to minute tasks. Tasks can be easily linked as dependent, and assigning tasks and setting deadlines is very simple. It allows for constant monitoring of project tasks by stakeholders, and requesting updates from assignees. Files can be shared with data or results from various tasks, and being able to hit "complete" can help establish a sense of progress on large, multi-week or month projects. There are a number of ways to view the projects (like timelines and Gantt charts), which can help with communicating timelines to those interested, and also aids in identifying bottlenecks.

Minpunten

Adjusting timing within a project can be extremely difficult and/or tedious, and especially so when tasks are linked via dependencies. Moving some tasks can result in all other tasks resetting timing or decoupling. THis can be very frustrating, as with large projects even a one day adjustment can be tricky. Learning to use many of the features can take a while, and there are some quirks that can lead to confusion/miscommunications (like if someone fails to put a date for a task, it just sort of moves into purgatory). The number of alerts and communication can also get very unwieldy, and the ability to adjust them is limited (either no message or a huge number).

The Right Choice was Wrike

Beoordeeld op 27-3-2015
Bron van de reviewer

After using several different programs to track new products and customization projects, we have found Wrike to be a very efficient solution for our entire company. In Wrike, we are able to set up and assign tasks necessary to complete projects, we can project completion dates thanks to the gantt chart and are able to store vital information in such a way that it is easy to access in the future. Currently the e-Learning Content Department is the primary user of Wrike, but it is accessible by the management team, sales, engineering, and customer service which allows us to communicate and collaborate company wide.

Pluspunten

Gantt chart -- This helps with projects that are complex and require various tasks or phases to be completed in order to develop a final project. We simply could not plan product releases effectively without this!
Folders -- Organization is incredibly important when managing projects for several different facets (customer-driven, sales-driven, marketing-driven, etc) and the fact that I can manipulate and move projects into different folders helps me watch a project as it travels through our "workflow" from inception to delivery.
Tasks -- Not only developing unlimited tasks and sub-tasks with deadlines, but also being able to assign them to different people within our teams has allowed us to have a central point to work from. I highly appreciate the ability to duplicate folders with their included tasks as our workflow is often repeated for similar projects.

Minpunten

I would like to see different statuses saved in different folders. Instead, the status is changed and it affects all folders globally. This has caused me some confusion or irritation at times.
With sub-tasks, I find myself wishing that changing a tasks' deadline would also change the subtasks' deadlines. When I push things forward or backward with the Gantt chart, I then have to go into each subtask and adjust them as well. Sometimes, it seems easier to make everything tasks so I can use the cause/effect of dependencies.
Duration can be confusing at times given that sometimes a task will take a bit of time daily over several days, but not necessarily all day. Group several tasks like that together and planning resources becomes difficult because you cannot distinguish how much ACTUAL time on a given day is needed for a particular project. I find myself planning by dates and not durations. I think if there were a way to use these independently, that would be helpful.

Glad to Have Found Wrike

Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 22-8-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Keeping my entire project life in Wrike, and also linking to Evernote as my reference library (putting links in each project as needed), as well as Google Docs/Sheets - which are integrated right into Wrike. They also have a Zapier integration that's letting me add new Google Contacts right into a light CRM folder so I can follow up with them.

Pluspunten

Very intuitive UI, allows me to work exactly the way I want. I tested/trialed a number of enterprise team collaboration product managers, which I was forced to do because I found the functionality of the task managers like Asana, To-Doist and others to be inadequate for my purposes. I'm also a David Allen GTD fan, so I am always looking for a way to incorporate that paradigm into my management tools. When the list manager I was using, NirvanaHQ, proved inadequate, despite its almost perfect GTD integration, I went on a search and found Wrike.

Unique to Wrike is a drag/drop Folder/Project functionality that allows you to set up and nest projects inside folders to create a totally customizable working hierarchy. Whether you want to organize by client, by team member, by project, but function - however you want to do it - Wrike let's you set it up.

But then, you can use any folder as a TAG by dragging and dropping it onto another Folder or Project. That way, you can instantly access projects and folders by pulling everything related to that Tag.

Finally, Wrike lets you create Dashboards that lay out projects and tasks in infinite ways to make sure you are looking at the work you have to do - OR work that's due or in progress by the whole team. Plus, there is a messaging interface and an easy way to add people to your tasks/projects/folders as followers or assignees.

And they were totally ready for me, with a well-developed GTD suggested setup.

Minpunten

Nothing really so far. The design is good, but not A+. It's functional, attractive, but will probably need a refresh in the next year or so. Compared to others out there, e.g. Teamwork Projects, Zoho, Monday, Podio etc., it holds its own.

It helps me get real-time visibility into everything my team is working on

Beoordeeld op 19-5-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

I Found that scoping projects are very easy with this tool, the ease of use the tool is very fascinating and it helps me get a lot more done in a shorter amount of time ;)

Pluspunten

I think it's amazing to be able to have a tool that helps me collaborate, and to be surrounded by people that have the same vision and really want to get everything done, and done beautifully.

This amazing tool helps me to consolidate communication and enhance my vendor's visibility

It helps me get real-time visibility into everything my team is working on

It gives me reports to track the projects and my team performances or the Workload, it helps me to have a better view and to see who has bandwidth for the next projects.

It's a great way to Coordinate Across Teams, helps me to break down team silos.
Set up workflows for projects to notify tasks and when they should begin work.
Reduce miscommunication and mistakes when everyone has transparency into work.

It's a great way to Develop Campaign Assets, the campaign development process requires collaboration and teamwork.
the Live editing, the threaded comments, document sharing and versioning simplify it's a great way to collaboration and reduce rework.

It helps me to Manage Events, Campaigns and Launches

It really helps me to deliver marketing programs on time with less stress.
Get plans out of my head so that I don't lose track.

It really simplifies whenever I have my next advaertising campaign, I just duplicate the template that I already used and then I'm ready to go.

None

Vertalen met Google

Wrike in an agency setting

Beoordeeld op 14-5-2019
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

The main reason my organization needs a tool like Wrike is to compartmentalize tasks and projects in a much more detailed manner than is available through conventional means of communication like Email. For example, we can have a single project folder with subfolders for each key project deliverable - design, development, contracts and statements of work, meeting minutes, etc. It grants all project stakeholders, both internal and external, the means to access anything they need to keep the project moving smoothly. It also allows tasks to be assigned to specific people or groups at various times and with detailed, customizable statuses. Because of this, we're able to use Wrike seamlessly as a process management system.

Pluspunten

Simply put, the number features and customizations. Wrike is a very robust tool that my development team, our larger organization and many of our clients use as our primary ticketing, process and communication tool. It is feature-rich, including things like timelines, Gantt charts, public or private data collection forms that submit into tasks in a manner you define, and a slew of customizable folders and permissions.

Minpunten

Permissions "trickle down" the folder structure to any and all subfolders. We've had issues where someone will add a client to a higher level folder with subfolders that were intended to remain private, but they also receive access to those subfolders without any warning or confirmation. I strongly suggest paying close attention to how you architect your folder/project structure to minimize the risk of this happening.

7.0/10
Vertalen met Google

My to-go tool for Project management and reports

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2018

Pluspunten

I was dwindling between Wrike and another tool for my project management activities and decided to go with Wrike.

- I have been using both Project management and tracking features of wrike and have liked it so far. In comparison with another project management tool, I find this is a very lightweight and easy to use tool.

-It is web based and I can login with SSO.

-Sends out notifications with weekly reports

-I can create private projects and assign my team. I liked this a lot when we planned to pilot a project and didn’t want to publicize yet.

-Able to create custom folders, sub folders, tasks and subtasks, add users and due dates

-I have used mostly scrum based regime and it is very convenient

-Gantt chart much similar to MS Project I used some time back, extensively helps me in complex projects identifying dependencies and scheduling

Minpunten

-Some training may be needed to new users who never used any project management tool before

-Instant Messenger can help collaborate on the fly

-Customizable options like status, out of office, custom fields, clear dashboards can help

-No shared calendar option to view tasks on daily/monthly basis for resources and see their availability

-User needs to be connected to internet all time and can’t work locally

-I use a paid version, but trial period may be a bit short for new users to familiarize and onboard subscription

-May not be suitable for startups or small companies as learning curve may be too long.

Wrike is Great for Small Teams Looking for a Project Management Solution

Beoordeeld op 28-8-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

I recommend Wrike for companies looking for a pure project management solution. If you or your company is looking for project management coupled with CRM and other business end functionalities, Wrike itself may not be the ideal solution.

Pluspunten

While working with a team that eventually outgrew email and another product we were using, the team decided to give Wrike a try. Overall, Wrike is great for managing project planning and scoping. While I primarily used it for task management, it made my collaboration with the company a lot easier since the company was able to gauge accurate and more realistic timelines so that the team wasn't overburdened or given unrealistic or unmanageable deadlines.

Aside from task management and creating effective project pipelines and timelines, Wrike has the ability to create custom folders so that projects and clients stay organized from the get go and project managers can get an overview of a project's progress in a very short amount of time.

Minpunten

This application offers a lot of features, almost too many in the project management realm, so I recommend that any team or organization that adopts Wrike into their workflow sign up for training. After training, you should be able to get some consulting from the vendor at how Wrike works best for your company and how it can help improve your current process.

Honest Feedback

Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 14-2-2017
Bron van de reviewer: SoftwareAdvice

Wrike is a super efficient platform for collaboration and organization within a business. It can organize tasks, schedules, discussions and company files all in one shared place. It can also sync employees, and can even get clients involved. There are 3 main components to this app which consist of projects, folders and tasks. And while the benefits of this app far outweigh the negative, my biggest issue with Wrike has been that the setup seems a bit confusing to me, and outside of the Wrike webinar that I took, there are no tutorials available online to walk potential users through in order to make usage of the app more efficient.

Pluspunten

The creation of projects with the ability to assign subtasks and dependencies is a really great feature. I also really like the "timeline view" which enables users to see the progression of a project, including all of the dependencies, so that if something is delayed in the process of a project, we are able to project how much time it will take us to complete the entire project now with these varying components and the change of events / due dates.

Minpunten

It does not have a shared calendar for employees to view a daily, monthly or yearly tasks divvied up, and there are no tutorials available online to teach users how to use the app. I also feel like I could be doing so much more with the app than I am currently aware of. But I am finding difficulty in navigating through it without any sense of direction. This is especially a little frustrating for people who are new to project management, and really have no idea where to begin, or even how to divvy up the tasks in a comprehensive manner for all of our current employees. It would help to have tutorials, offer one-on-one sessions, or even just to have little pop-ups that explain the app as you go, with helpful hints and tips.

Vertalen met Google

Very good project management software, it has allowed me to simplify my work in a fast way.

Beoordeeld op 10-6-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

It has allowed me to work more efficiently, incorporating all the work team to have clear goals to work according to them and establishing the priorities of each area with their respective managers, which has allowed me to innovate within my organization in project management.

Pluspunten

It is ideal for project planning, since it has tools that facilitate organization, one of the features that I like most about this software is that it allows to have a clear real-time view of the status of each activity and therefore takes the progress of the project updated with a series of diagrams that facilitate the interpretation and incorporation of the whole team, I can also set the priorities of my project to visualize them without the team deviating from the main objective. On the other hand, it is a software that is very easy to use, it also allows exporting the reports to other Microsoft or PDF packages to facilitate their visualization and printing on any computer.

Minpunten

Basically it is designed in a web context and therefore it is necessary to have access to the internet to be able to use it and this could be a limitation, in addition the free trial has a few days duration, which makes it necessary to pay monthly the license to access the account .

Wrike is a right choice

Beoordeeld op 23-9-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

I really like the automation features that remind you to complete the task if all of your sub tasks has been completed. It helps you not let the ball dropped.

Pluspunten

Its a great project management tool where you can log and track all activities and action Items of your team.
You can also log your working hours along with description of what you done (Your part of project)
You can create tasks under each project and sub task under each task and share them with appropriate team.
The time line and calendar integration are life saver.
Addition feature of launching meeting right from your task or calendar are bonus.

Minpunten

If task or project is not shared with you, you can't access it and cannot request the owner of task to share it with you if you don't know who is task manager. While in other application you have the option to request right from the screen where it tells you its not shared with you without letting you know who is the owner of task or project that keeps the project privacy too .
Meeting quality is not as good as other meeting applications

Wrike Makes it Easy to Stay Organized, But it Isn't a Magic Bullet

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2016
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

There are a handful of ways in which I use Wrike: project management tool, personal organizer, and wiki.

As a project management tool, it is useful to be able to create folders or projects full of tasks and share them with your team. I like that I can assign tasks to people and Wrike can automatically send emails to notify people that they're responsible for a task or subtask. Wrike has many of the features you would expect from a project management tool, such as dependencies and date constraints. Unfortunately, though, Wrike lacks a field that allows you to enter a workload in terms of hours. By default, you can assign date constraints and a duration. This is useful for viewing your project in the Gantt view, but it is useless for Workload view. Wrike has a great feature in Custom Fields, which can sort of be used as a workaround for the Workload shortcoming, but why not include it as standard?

Since Wrike gives you the flexibility to make tasks as incomplete or as fleshed out as you'd like, one can imagine many useful applications. Tasks and folders are merely vessels and if they can be filled with objects and given handles that are useful to you, then they can serve different purposes.

I have folders that I use for staying organized. Wrike is comparable to Microsoft OneNote in this way. Rather than covering my desk with Post-it notes, I create tasks in Wrike. Wrike is like a second brain that lets me forget about the note for the moment and come back to it later. Wrike has many features which make it easy to change a task into whatever you need it to be. Later, my note might turn into a project, or it might remain a private information repository. A useful feature to add would be optical character recognition (OCR), which would allow me to scan documents and turn them into content in a Wrike task.

Since Wrike allows you to edit access down to the specific user or collaborator, it can be used like a wiki where you want to share information with other team members, but restrict access for others. I use Wrike tasks to keep track of useful information that I want to share with select few people, which I wouldn't be able to do if I put the information on the company intranet without considerable burden on the IT department.

Beware of one major downside to using Wrike, which is that it is dependent on a fast internet connection. Without that, you won't be able to access or edit your information.

Vertalen met Google

Wrike has helped me and my team to efficiently manage our projects.

Beoordeeld op 22-4-2019

Pluspunten

The best reason to use Wrike,is its request feature. Usually, we have to spend a lot of time in getting done with audits, requests, and proposals over tons of emails. But here, we get it done with ease! I just love the level of customization this application has allowed. The dashboards are very user-friendly, it has helped us to stay in track with the success of tasks and project. You can check out the chart options while you deal with different timelines. For example, a Gantt chart helps in the completion of projects that have quite a lot of tasks. Duplication of tasks and assignment of these to team members are all made simple. It has helped in improving transparency and eliminating errors that originate due to miss communication.

Minpunten

Actually, we had found that as far as concerned with users who doesn't have much technical knowledge related to project management, there ought to be some training given! I couldn’t find a calendar which could be shared with the team members.

7.0/10
Vertalen met Google

Lists, Boards, Gantt Charts galore!

Beoordeeld op 20-11-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

My overall experience with Wrike was good! I appreciated that the project data could be show in a number of views e.g. lists, boards, tables, timelines, that way it could be tailored to the users preference. Some people visualize and process data differently, so having the option was nice!

Pluspunten

A lot of project management software is alike. I think the two things that I appreciated most about Wrike is that ability to add dependencies to projects/tasks/substasks and the analytics dashboard. The dependencies are nice because if something in your project changes (which happens literally all the time), the plan will adjust accordingly, instead of having to spend time shifting tasks around manually. The analytics were nice because it helped us measure productivity and helped us make informed decisions when it came to resource planning.

Minpunten

This probably less of a software issue and more of an internal set up issue, but I would advise anyone planning on using this system to be thoughtful about how s/he sets up folders and users; I recommend designing nomenclature that makes sense for your team/company. We probably jumped in prematurely without guiding our users on naming conventions and organization.

Vertalen met Google

Project management & collaboration solution!

Beoordeeld op 9-3-2018
Bron van de reviewer: SoftwareAdvice

I would highly recommend this tool to any team that needs a project management & collaboration solution. Wrike works well for startups and bigger companies, it's good for marketing, engineering, product, and almost any other team. You know, one of those awesome things that are just perfect almost anywhere.

Pluspunten

I have had the chance to used several systems designed to help you manage a team, personal tasks, and projects, but none have been as robust and user-friendly as Wrike. With Wrike you can make task managing as easy or complicated as you need it to be. I really enjoy the ability that allows you to create dashboards to see specifically what you want to see and nothing else. At the same time, they provide you with great support as you get going with their product so you aren't left wondering how to use it.

Minpunten

the newest update for the project isn't my favorite. The overall appearance of the Inbox, Dashboard, etc. items looks clean, but as someone who deals with many small tasks rather than large ones, I would like to have the previous design where the category color of the task was highlighted over the bulk of the preview. This made it easy to scan through and find certain tasks that needed completing.

Vertalen met Google

Wrike is my daily go-to project mangement tool

Beoordeeld op 18-4-2019
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

This is a great project management tool and provides an easy way to collaborate with others, share files, and manage a timeline to meet deliverables.

Pluspunten

I love wrike! I use it daily to manage all of my event tasks and requests. Its easy to submit tasks and assign stakeholders, apply due dates, upload files (even files directly from google drive), and track progress. I have created my own event templates that I can copy and paste, that have all the general tasks that need to be completed for each event- so I don't have to recreate the wheel with every project. When duplicating event tasks, I can even apply same assignment rules and descriptions, which is a huge time saver since I often collaborate with the same core team on these tasks.

Minpunten

When I duplicate tasks, it often keeps the same old dates rather than adjusting to the current date, so I have to manually update those in each task. Also, if you don't manually mark a task complete, it can stack up and cloud the view of what needs to be done. However, this is something that should just be incorporated into best practices when using the tool...mark complete once finished to clear the queue.

Vertalen met Google

The application enables firms to handle all their complex operations at one location.

Beoordeeld op 7-8-2018

Pluspunten

One of the main advantages is the robust importing feature. The application is very easy to use, and it has helped us to improve team interaction and engagement in the various processes. It doesn't permit duplication of data and you can set task rankings according to its priority. Wrike helps in getting all the data organized and sorted out and you can decide the visibility of the data. It enables micromanagement and you can see detailed reports about the tasks done by each employee. You can tag team members in a discussion, brainstorm and thereby get more ideas and suggestions from them. If you are in search of an application with easy analytics, Wrike is the one. It provides a lot of templates, and you can draft reports using these templates and impress your higher officials!

Minpunten

Even though the application is rich in features, it is quite expensive. A feature that enables the creation of forms would be a great help in customizing the workflows. Some of our team members had taken quite some time to get used to the system and it takes time and practice to get familiarized with the application.

Vertalen met Google

Get your projects sorted, collaborate and hit your deadlines

Beoordeeld op 30-9-2018

Pluspunten

Our team decided to go with Wrike to complement our already existing "Slacks" solution for project management. Wrike excels where "Slacks" lacks (no pun intended). For our marketing team (we are around 12), our projects and marketing campaigns faced continues delays and missed deadlines, mainly due to the lack of presence of a bigger picture (Gantt charts sorted that out for us), sorting out tasks, files, approvals with workflows made our operations much more effective and approval processes became much easier once we set them up.
- Well rounded project management solution
- A mobile app allowing on the go access
- Cloud solution, allowing you access everywhere
- Workflows for approval and revision are easy to set up and revise
- Easy to use and user-friendly interface
- You copy tasks from one project folder to another allowing you to quickly setup similar projects (e.g. similar marketing campaigns)

Minpunten

We had to implement Wrike with Slacks because Wrike lacks any Instantaneous messaging functionality that would allow us to send messages and get quick feedback.
And while we love that it is a cloud-based solution, a desktop version (even if it only allows for project tasks status and updates) is a must for our team.

Vertalen met Google

Keep your projects managed correctly and in one place.

Beoordeeld op 25-4-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Always keep updated the status of projects in real time, as each component updates the project based on completed tasks, the work is kept up to date, giving full knowledge about the status of the project.

Pluspunten

Nothing like knowing what state your projects are in, keeping a complete trace of each of them to know the progress and the time line that is missing to complete it, knowing what each component of your team works on, for this one needs an application of top quality and Wrike is one of them, its headquarters in Silicon Valley guarantees that it is a team that aims high and wants to produce the best, and as far as I have tried it has been like this, they encourage you to give your best as a team and promote healthy competition between teams, is excellent to strengthen your team and you as an individual.

Minpunten

The times of the team members should not be allowed to lower the morale of others, for example, when one worker has many better times than another, this may feel bad and deteriorate as a professional, you should deal with them to promote them be better and improve your times bringing benefits to the company.

Vertalen met Google

I've tried many project management tools and Wrike is a cut above the rest!

Beoordeeld op 27-3-2018

Pluspunten

This tool is the perfect combination of structure and flexibility. The folder/project tree is an easy way to organize our work. Our Wrike folders mimic our shared drive folders. I love that everyone on our team can organize their work exactly the way they like. The dynamic views (list, board, table, timeline, stream, etc.) in conjunction with detailed filters is extremely powerful. We are able to slice and dice projects and tasks any way we'd like.

I also like that Wrike has stepped up their feature improvement and implementation. When I first used Wrike years ago, not many new features were being rolled out. I'm pleasantly surprised to see additions like emojis and time-tracking categories, and improvements to integrated search, recurring tasks, custom workflows and the inbox.

Minpunten

To me, the reporting feature is lacking. I've tried to use it a few times and usually find it unnecessary.

Vertalen met Google

The BEST marketing project management system out there, period.

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2019
Bron van de reviewer

If you manage a giant multitude of marketing projects, each one with its own set of 'to do' by many different people, Wrike is YOUR ONLY OPTION. We never even need support because it's so easy to use. Just do it. Your life will be much easier.

Pluspunten

Easy to enter project and ad sub projects underneath each one. Add dates and members responsible for each one, with start and due dates. Alerts are set up to come into email, so people stay on top of their tasks. We have thousands of tasks each year, including many trade shows, online paid ad programs, print ads, hosted events, mailers, and more. Each year, we use the 'copy' function which is flexible and allows you to easily move into the next year without a hiccup. We were using an older version of Microsoft project before this. I really don't know what we would do without Wrike!!

Minpunten

The ONLY little problem we've had is some connectivity issues when using Wrike in Firefox. That's it.

Vertalen met Google

Effectively it is a great software for companies, ideal for the good management of projects.

Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 4-11-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

The experience has been good, full of learning and many new things, very good results so I really say that it is impresindible and I like to work with wrike has allowed me to improve in many things with my team

Pluspunten

I find the Software very good and interesting, it has been very practical, it is great since it allows to improve and maintain communication when certain important projects are carried out within each organization.

I like it because it allows to visualize in an optimal way the time in which all the team of work is going to finalize a certain project and to know how they are working

The reports that can be generated seem really practical to me. It seems to me that the sharing of documents is really excellent and very important to connect with them. is a software that allows you to minimize time and make the most of it

It seems an excellent option and is essential in my case

Minpunten

Everything pleases me, negative points or things that do not seem so good about this are ...

The cost is usually somewhat high and the test time is only 15 days so it does not give the time to take advantage and know if it will really be useful within each organization.

Reports about time tracking are usually limited and this is usually negative

I also believe that its interface could improve in some aspects, it is not usually easy to capture everything for those who are just familiar with Wrike software