Zoho Recruit

Gabriel
  • Sector: Logistiek en toeleveringsketen

Cosas que me gustan de Zoho Recruit

Beoordeeld op 14-9-2022

Al momento de implementarse en la raclutación de personal, es super facil poder tener toda la info del postulado

Pluspunten

A la hora de almacenar bases de datos y servir como alimentador para las mismas, es mas facil cotejar todo en un solo lugar con la info que requerimos

Minpunten

Al momento de navegar en la app no es tan frendly, ya que debes de ser muy especifico respecto a los apartados que se requieren ver

Thoroughly enjoying it!

Beoordeeld op 9-6-2020

Overall I am happy with the SAAS application.

Pluspunten

Zoho is easy to set up and customize, definitely easy to use and very pleased with what it does.

Minpunten

Customer Service has to be more proactive. Not happy but the product makes up!

Bullhorn ATS & CRM en iCIMS Talent Cloud

Redenen om voor Zoho Recruit te kiezen

It was very expensive and had limited functionality!

Recruit CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Recruit

Price is great and high customization. User friendly and neat layout
Rhonda
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Pipelining is key

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2022

Pluspunten

notes section to make sure we're capturing every interaction properly. Candidate status so that we always know who the potential hires are and who is scheduled for interviews.

Minpunten

The basic platform isn't customizable enough in some areas.

OnTask

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Recruit

Ease of use, it doesn't need to be overcomplicated for what we need.
Brad
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Be Careful selecting this software to build your business

Beoordeeld op 6-5-2019

Pluspunten

Front line customer support is excellent and they go above and beyond

Minpunten

HORRIBLE Quality control. They keep releasing product that simply does not work!! Error codes at the very first step. And then they want you to get online with them and show them how their stuff is broken. I did this for 2 years and I am finally fed up with providing QC services to them when they CLEARLY do not have a functioning QC or testing regime. I am now 2+ years into the build out of our business and having to consider changing the core software that runs our business at immense costs in terms of time, training, business relationships etc. Not sure what I will do, maybe just screwed and have to put up with it for another 2 years.

To be crystal clear, their front line support people are excellent - above and beyond and truly great to work with so it pains me to have to write this review. But fair warning their QC is BAD and you will spend a lot of time showing them how their product does not work.. Value for Dollar is good but if you expect this software to grow with you forget i. and pay a little more for something else.

Mark
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

The reason Zoho works

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2022

Pluspunten

We are able to sift through unqualified applicants with a lot less wasted time

Minpunten

So far Zoho seems to be working out for us no real issues have arose

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Simply the best tool for staffing

Beoordeeld op 14-5-2022

It's inexpensive, effective, and customizable enough for any small or mid sized business.

Pluspunten

Posting jobs is extremely easy with Zoho. Also, once they are posted I can check on multiple positions at once. From start to finish, I can track applicants, search qualifications, track interviews, and view offers.

Minpunten

You need to be a somewhat computer savvy person to be able to navigate the system. Without prior knowledge of hiring systems, there's a steep learning curve for new users.

Oorwin en ZipRecruiter

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Recruit

After comparing with Zip Recruiter and Oorwin, we felt that Zoho was a better solution for the price.
  • Sector: Human Resources

Happy with this product

Beoordeeld op 8-5-2019

So far very good. I enjoy it.

Pluspunten

It is customizable and I really enjoy using the to do function

Minpunten

Recruit doesnt have CRM implemented in it. I need to buy it extra.

RECRU

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Recruit

Much better logic behind the system + the overall interface matches our needs much better.
Shawna

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great tool for small business

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2022

It's served our needs well for the time being in Recruiting specifically, but we didn't subscribe to all their offerings so we don't have any motion forward to onboarding once a candidate has been selected. It has been a great place to store resumes and conversations over the years.

Pluspunten

Zoho Recruit is extremely affordable for small businesses. Holds all candidate records, docs, conversations and allows for tracking candidates to requirements. When they apply, they are hooked to the requirement.

Minpunten

There are so many reporting options it actually makes it less user friendly. Not always easy to get what you need. We have called in for specific customer support on this primarily. There are more advanced, paid features you can subscribe to for better customizations in reporting.

Stella
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Maandelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great for small businesses to get started with recruiting

Beoordeeld op 11-8-2022

Pluspunten

We have been looking for a place to have job posting and one way interview all in one place. It's so expensive to subscribe to both from other providers. I'd say Zoho provides a great solution that is affordable and even offers a free plan that includes most of these features. 1 active job is a fair number to test it out.

Minpunten

No big ones per se, but I find some of the user experience less ideal. For example, if I go to create a video interview, it actually requires me to create an "assessment" separately, which is located in a hidden tab and not easy to find.

• Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

One of the Best recruiting software

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2022

Pluspunten

A simple and inexpensive platform that works well for small enterprises. In terms of posting jobs and managing applications, Zoho recruitment was a terrific place to start.
Given the number of job hunting software programmes I had used and tested over the previous year in search of the best one, I had drastically lower expectations.

Minpunten

Everything is ok for me while using this software.
such as services, speed, and features

Jaideep
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Using Zoho Recruit has streamlined Applicant Management for us like no other tool

Beoordeeld op 31-8-2021

Overall experience with Zoho Recruit is excellent. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is serious about building a team and tracking all the candidates passing through their system

Pluspunten

Zoho Recruit is an excellent Application Tracking System that has streamlined my work and made my recruiting process very efficient. Every interaction with the candidate can be traced along with the history of conversation. This help tremendously when candidates reapply. The Hiring Pipeline allows me to customize the recruiting process and keep track of how candidates are moving through the recruiting process. The workflow rules allow me to create email triggers and save time on common rule based notifications to candidates. And the auto created job postings page makes it easy for me to post new job positions and capture candidate resume and data directly into my system without writing a line of code.

Minpunten

Zoho's tiers are very rigid, and I would hope they would make their product more modular and allow customers to buy modules piecemeal. For a small startup, the professional and enterprise grade turn out to be very expensive, and we could easily trade some features we don't use for features we would like to use.

Erica

The Dream Platform

Beoordeeld op 9-2-2020

I was using Google Sheets and having to place comments on top of comments, color code to organize with tabs out the a**. This platform is Heaven compared to that, on top of being visually appealing, easy to add information and the unlimited amount of tools that can be added on to strengthen your process even more. It's great!

Pluspunten

I loved that I could upload a .csv file (from my Google Sheets - which was my Recruiting system before Zoho) and it generated all of my leads into the platform. I did have to go through each and add or move some information around, but that didn't take very long. From there I was able to customize the layout and information templates to my liking, set up the clients and open positions, add on their automation tools for email marketing and begin sending campaigns. I was most sold when I realized the platform SOURCES through ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Monster, and many others to populate resumes for you that can be added into your candidate platform with one click!!

Minpunten

It took me about a day to figure out how to customize the templates for information that you want to be entered for candidates, clients, Job Positions, emails, etc. Some of the information can NOT be deleted from the template. For Instance under Clients, I didn't need Revenue and Promised Growth information, but I couldn't take that off, and a few are locked to where you have to put something within the box otherwise you cannot move forward. It's a minor annoyance that is easy to fix with a random word, but now a deal-breaker compared to everything else the platform automates and simplifies for you.

Anthony

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Good Option, but limited.

Beoordeeld op 7-3-2017

I have looked at a lot of HR/ATS systems in a short period of time. Zoho Recruit is not the best, but could become the best by simply adding Evaluation process, Assessments, Reference Checking, Onboarding by allowing an API to use with our HR system, More options for working with other applications other than Zoho would greatly benefit the increase. I compared against Bamboo, and Zoho needs to take notes from them.

It has a good interface that is easy to use, views are very well designed. Price is King, and this is an affordable options even at premium levels. Highly customization. Free option available with a robust feature set. Integrates well with your website. Job Posting is very easy and customizable. This ATS option is an easy-to-use Applicant Tracking System and Recruitment Software that can help you track job openings, resumes, candidates and contacts more quickly and efficiently.

The interface is a minimalist design and has not kept up with current elements. I would like to see questionnaires or custom assessments to compare the candidate against the posting, and it does not rank that candidate for that position. Support was not really good. We had a issue with the candidates applying in our career page, and it would tell them they would get a password emailed to them, and they never got the emails, leaving the candidate hanging. We contacted support, and support was almost non-existent. They DO NOT have 24/7 support despite what websites say, and they are not as responsive to solve the solution. Many times I had to leave a message to go in to a blackhole when their chat support want available. In fact I never seen anyone available for chat.

We needed to collect and manage resumes, automate, question and test the vetting quickly and integrate the postings into our career page. The biggest benefit is it is a good option for a company that does not have to vet resumes against a posting in a short time frame. If you just need a low cost solution, and you can compare the resumes to the posting manually, then this is a great option.

Jeff
  • Sector: Computersoftware

State of the App

Beoordeeld op 25-10-2016

I've been using Zoho products for almost 10 years. I've had a rich overseas experience in technology overseas for the past 30 years where I moved from hardware tech to software to gaming. I've generally been the software user in the organizations I've worked for and at that point 10 years ago, I was tasked with finding the right recruiting software.

One of the solutions I chose to review was Zoho and I recommended my firm use it. Unfortunately for them, they stuck with their less expensive ATS. (they were paying $10 / user - you get what you pay for has never been truer).

Despite that firm not using Zoho, I did and I've been a big fan of zoho ever since. At the time, I was telling my colleagues they were the SAP for the SME's and became more or less a power user.

Mostly I use their ATS, CRM and Project, but I've used almost every product they provide. I really like their products - they can all be customized to a high degree and the organization really backs up their products.

I would recommend you give them a try if you are looking for value for money.

Pluspunten

From the beginning, I liked that the software included a parser and reporting, but the new features they have continued to add keep up well with the market place. I like the business rules and semi-automated business process, and the degree of customization given the user.

Overall, the Zoho organization is pretty switched on and their products are becoming more and more a mainstream SaaS choice - especially with the value for money aspect. You see them more and more in the reviews with solid ratings and there are a number of great apps that Zoho provide. It's nice to have a single provider and I expect that over time that the apps will continue to improve and work better together.

Minpunten

Though they've had a parser feature for some years, it isn't very high touch and needs improvement. Also, I use Zapier to integrate and semi-automate my processes, but I would like to have the applications to operate more seamlessly together.

Kim
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Start up business with no previous experience purchasing recruiting software/platform - Very...

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2017

Please read my review. It's faster ;)

Pluspunten

With other programs, I felt restrictive with package tiers-v- budget (boxed in or obligated to spend the extra money). Whereas Zoho Recruit feels more intuitive - my learning curve follows the natural progression for wanting to expand on my business and functionality.

How Zoho designed this expansion process allows the user to feel more intuitive and in control of upgrades. As a business owner, it allowed me to think of my next step and stage via expense-v-reward, and build into my business growth plan. It was something I was working towards as a business, instead of as a budget.

Zoho Tech Support is awesome. I never feel as though I am a number, waiting for the tech ticket, or have information read to me from Google. Tech Support actually appears to know what they're talking about! They troubleshoot while I wait, reevaluate, and adjust until it's right. And if they can't resolve it right away, they promise they'll get back in a timely manner...AND THEY DO! It's the same Support person so the value of having established a short-term relationship is welcoming. This feels more human instead of automated and institutionalized; literally, the personal touch or white glove standard.

Minpunten

I don't have any cons at this time, as I am still in a learning curve with adjusting recruiting model with module mapping, etc. The process has been positive and involves a LOT of customer service.

My only con would be that issues found on weekend have to be held over until M-F. That creates a bottleneck for my activity, pushing weekend tasks into the "regular" work week. Please, open up a few weekend resolution hours!

Liza
  • Sector: Duurzaamheid en milieu
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Unique, low-cost, flexible technology to organize recruitment procedures efficiently.

Beoordeeld op 23-6-2022

I really appreciate Zoho Recruit's help in tracking all stages of the recruitment process, it also made us pay more attention to all details, transparently sorting applicants' applications, in addition to preparing lists of eligible candidates, it also enabled us to organize correspondence with candidates and prepare and document assessments record.

Pluspunten

I like the fact that Zoho Recruit is low in cost, and also enables us to get services comparable to similar high-cost platforms and enables us to coordinate job advertisements, receive applications, prepare lists of candidates and send them to schedule interviews, as well as prepare their own files that include interview results and recommendations of department heads with high efficiency. I love the fact that it is integrated with Zoho one , as well as Zoho CRM, which enables us to import, use and format data easily, and it has a distinct functionality panel that can be customized to suit our needs easily, and it also provides many templates that simplify the tasks greatly, and enables us to prepare for campaigns and setup Lists easily.

Minpunten

I don't think there are any disadvantages, Zoho Recruit is low cost, you have all the capabilities that make us organize all phases of recruitment process easily, Zoho customer support is 24/7, and their response to requests and tickets doesn't take much time, Which always keeps us on the right track.

Damilola
  • Sector: Overheidsadministratie

Excellent Recruiting Software

Beoordeeld op 26-5-2020

It has helped to automate our recruitment process and we are able to use and customize it to our needs. The email, job openings and offer letter templates helps to create emails, job openings and offer letters quickly and get the process moving. Customer Service is also great, as they always respond quickly to emails and provide timely solutions, including scheduling a demo session.

Pluspunten

Zoho Recruit meets our recruiting needs in a very unique way. We were able to customize the features the way we want it and it automates processes for the organization. We are also able to collaborate within the system, and it is easy to pre-screen candidates at the beginning of the recruitment process by using the customization features for the webforms and the assessment. It also has a lot of add-ons that can be used for some processes like e-signing of offer letters, background checks, and more.

Minpunten

Users can feel a bit uncomfortable when starting out with this software, especially new ATS users, however, after a while it gets really easy and straightforward. They also sent videos that really helped understand it.

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Recruit

It is cost effective and meets our needs the same way some of the more expensive ones does. It also has a large website and application integration capacity. It has a mobile application and a candidate portal where candidate can track their progress.
Kenneth
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

ZOHO Recruit

Beoordeeld op 27-10-2019

I have used other ATS's but was never the ADMIN. That in itself can be intimidating, but not with ZOHO . Under SETUP it is very easy to configure to your own liking.

Pluspunten

For the independent recruiter there is really nothing out there that comes close . ZOHO Recruit is a full suite ATS that can stand on on its own against the big boys. It comes with radius search, scores the candidate against the job order. You can edit the job pipeline and so much more.

Minpunten

The career site is not very robust and should show both city & state for the listings.

iCIMS Talent Cloud en Oracle Taleo Cloud

More economical friendly.
James

Full ATS At A Great Price

Beoordeeld op 14-9-2020

Pluspunten

The thing I like best about Zoho Recruit is the price - it has a lot more features, data, and analytics for a price that a startup can afford!

Minpunten

The only dislike I have about Zoho Recruit is the amount of effort that needs to be put in up front to set up the account properly. Yet, they do provide the experts and assistance should you need it!

Bullhorn ATS & CRM en Freshteam

A lack of analytics

Freshteam

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Recruit

Analytics - help you realize where you can save money and improve efficiency. Candidate insight- recognizing candidates' potential for job postings. And, automation that helps you keep in touch with your candidates, your clients, and vendors.
Lee

Quality System That Does The Job

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2016

We are a recent startup Recruitment Company that selected Zoho for ATS and CRM purposes after reviewing numerous other software options. With the introduction of numerous Cloud products, we quickly established that a wide number of options in the market are extremely rigid with a lack of customisation. If you're willing to get your hands dirty (which we are), you're able to really bespoke the system to your recruitment needs. Of course there are some functionality limitations which could be made better however the customisation is much more extensive then other demos we have gone through.

From a CRM perspective for our needs, it ticks all the boxes and from a Recruitment Agency perspective it does a good job of Parsing multiple CV's and has allowed us to setup numerous reports and forecast stages. Overall it does the trick for a startup and growing company who are ultimately looking at their cashflow within the first few years however there are areas we have been informed are on the roadmap which they need to make happen.

Customer Support has been extremely good.

- Customisation Options in terms of Field/Layout Management
- CV Parsing
- App - Smart Device App is really nice
- Searching / Reporting Capabilities
- Standard functionality is better than others in the market

Minpunten

- Lack of Radius Search from a Candidate perspective which isn't ideal when searching for candidates near a certain location
- Lack of Office365 Outlook Integration (this is on the roadmap however isn't ideal)
- Skilling / Capabilities is my largest bugbear as it isn't as intuitive as other options from a recruitment perspective
- Some rigid functionality where you can't remove and edit certain fields.
- No Linkedin stripping functionality

Paul

Zoho Recruit

Beoordeeld op 3-4-2020

Very positive.

Pluspunten

Scaleable and abilty to customise. Modular so many options to integrate useful widgets to aid workflow.

Minpunten

Local support, lack of training material online.

Invenias

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Custom features.
  • Sector: Human Resources

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

“Helps us to free ourselves for better utility”

Beoordeeld op 20-3-2019

ZOHO ATS would become an ideal solution for small to medium scale HR projects considering many innovative features offered at a competitive price and the free trial period is an ideal opportunity for the prospective purchaser to make an informed decision.

Pluspunten

The need for an ATS felt due to difficulties we underwent with many human errors in a high paced environment and decided to choose ZOHO after brief research. While we started to use ZOHO it became the best worker for doing what we expected and more. The available features in ZOHO keep our system running efficiently and the customization features help us achieve specific needs and maintain greater control. The Advanced Recruit Analytics shows us where we are in simple graphics which helps us realize the overall corporate objectives at a glance. As of now, we haven’t had any major issues with ZOHO. As with the cost, ‘it’s comparatively economical’.

Minpunten

We haven’t had any major issues so far, therefore, cannot shoot blunt arrows. Even if there are any issues, ZOHO would be more than happy to integrate them into the system with the help of the users, which will make their system the best.

Summer
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Works great for our small business

Beoordeeld op 9-2-2017

We've used Zoho applications for over five years, so I have a lot of experience with them. Everything works very well for people with very little computer knowledge, and yet you can customize things quite a bit if you know what you are doing.

As far as Recruit goes... I have used Recruit before and like it, but they didn't integrate with other services as the time. I had to use Indeed's services and we had quite a bit of issues (with 3 of our companies) with candidates receiving emails from us to schedule interviews.

Now that Recruit is integrated with so many job boards, it is an awesome deal for the money, helps to weed through all the resumes, make notes, schedule things and keep a busy office organized. I WILL NEVER TAKE PAPER APPLICATIONS AGAIN.

As far as support, I never call in, I just use email, so usually by the time emails are returned (a few hours) I have already figured out what I was contacting them about (they have forums, community help, plenty of places to find what you need). That said, they are always responsive and polite.

Pluspunten

Easy to use but not so user friendly that you can't use it if you are advanced
good customer support
a lot of documentation
integrates with many other services

Minpunten

Sometimes down, but usually fixed quickly

Sudhir

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

One of the good ATS tools i used

Beoordeeld op 6-10-2020

It lacks one major feature - Sourcing
Earlier parser used was RChilli which is changed to some other company. I feel its not able to parse resumes like Rchilli

Pluspunten

This is a good ATS tool which have all the features required for tracking various resumes and define stages for easy management

Minpunten

Complete lifecycle from adding a resume till offer
Sending resumes and interview invites to client/hiring manager
candidate/Resume workflow

Bullhorn ATS & CRM en hireful

Redenen om voor Zoho Recruit te kiezen

First of all price, SAAS product and it has most of required features

SAAS product Pricing Completeness
Prabhjot Singh
  • Sector: Horeca
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Zoho Recruit Review

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2019

we used to use it 2 years back, then moved to Google HIRE and are now back to using it again.
we like it.
we like the structured approach to recruitment

Pluspunten

we are a recruitment agency focused on the hospitality industry and for us, central recruitment software is critical for success.
we used ZOHO for a year or so and then moved to Google Hire for a bit, but have come back to Zoho.
We like all the modules, from CRM, database, search, schedules, emailing and todos.
The stuff that really works for us the status of the applicant and the review from our clients on the applicant.

Minpunten

the search can be improved. google hire has a cool function of suggesting similar profiles and doing timeline searches.