Zoho Recruit reviews

• Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

The Best ATS and Recruitment Software

Beoordeeld op 8-12-2022

Pluspunten

We started with a freemium package and have been using Zoho Recruit ever since. The amazing thing about Zoho Recruit is that it can be used to source and recruit candidates as well as post jobs to several job boards. Zoho Recruit is connected to so many job boards that it makes it easy to source skilled candidates.As an ATS, it is unique because it handles all of the processes of recruitment, from candidate sourcing, candidate applications, candidate support and emailing, interviews, offering offer letters,Zoho Recruit also has a webform code that can be integrated into any website to capture candidates' information, and we integrated that webform into our WordPress site with the code.

Minpunten

I don't really have too much to say; I'll only suggest that the UI be made a little less complex; it looks quite complex to someone using an ATS for the first time.All the information bombarding the front page all at once

HubSpot CRM

Overgestapt van

Rhonda
  • Sector: Vastgoed
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Pipelining is key

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2022

Pluspunten

notes section to make sure we're capturing every interaction properly. Candidate status so that we always know who the potential hires are and who is scheduled for interviews.

Minpunten

The basic platform isn't customizable enough in some areas.

Docubee

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Recruit

Ease of use, it doesn't need to be overcomplicated for what we need.
Jeslyn
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Not positive user but not bad product

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2019

Many basic functions not available under Standard and Professional versions. For one-man shop I don't want to purchase Enterprise version, seems that this software is only catered for enterprise users, which can makes your product less competitive as most enterprise users would go Workable, Bullhorn, Greenhouse, etc. You need to better understand your customer groups and user needs.

Pluspunten

- It has all basic functions to satisfy basic resume storage needs.

Minpunten

- Initially you'll only get 1GB storage; you need to pay extra to get more space.
- Interview status can’t be synced, every time when schedule interviews I have to change it manually.
- Emails sent from my Outlook to candidates cannot be captured in Zoho.
- Resume can’t be parsed in existing profile, have to upload resume and update profile manually.
- Their mobile app is barely useful.. my interviews are not being listed chronologically, they are all over the place, makes it impossible to track my interviews on your app; no filter either.

JazzHR

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Recruit

It is cheaper. But if other product can meet my basic needs with slightly more cost, I don't mind switching.
Saurabh

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Don't think - Just buy the product. It's the God of ATS + CRM applications.

Beoordeeld op 6-9-2020

Pluspunten

1.) The sync across all the Zoho apps.
2.) The mobile application, it makes a recruiter's life so so easy.
3.) The UI< tons of exhaustive features. It can be customized across all the requirements.

Minpunten

The only thing missing is the kanban view option in the jobs hiring pipeline stage.

Redenen om voor Zoho Recruit te kiezen

Pricing flexibility and jobs hiring stage pipeline field visibility.

Overgestapt van

Recruit CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Recruit

Ease of use and sync across Zoho suites.
Sara
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

good system even for small businesses, less scattered emails and easier cooperation in hiring.

Beoordeeld op 7-6-2020

100es of resumes in email, different positions all in the same inbox!
Going through candidates for...

100es of resumes in email, different positions all in the same inbox!
Going through candidates for each specific job is awesome.

Pluspunten

easy to go through candidates, very user friendly, less scattered emails and easier cooperation in hiring.

Minpunten

I had to translate to arabic on some tabs only, I wasn't able to modify all the pages though.
I needed to connect to my g suit email so all previous emails will be included in the candidates pool but couldn't

Google Forms

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Recruit

We already use Zoho People for internal HR operations, so using another application in the Zoho family applications sounds ideal. Also, the system is great, I only had to set up in one and half a day to finalize and publish the career link publicly.
Souleymane
  • Sector: Mijnbouw en metalen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

The software you need for your recruitment processes.

Beoordeeld op 31-8-2023

From my experience, Zoho Recruit has still allowed me to save time in organizing job postings and candidates. It's a good software overall.

Pluspunten

Zoho Recruit allows me to manage the entirety of my recruitment process. It helps me create job postings, schedule interviews, sort candidates, and more. The automation feature for certain tasks is also a major plus.

Minpunten

I didn't like the analysis and reporting provided by Zoho Recruit for evaluating the recruitment process, which I found less effective.

Sarah
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

What a Fantastic System

Beoordeeld op 28-5-2020

I have loved the experience so far with Zoho although I am still learning the ropes - everything seems to be there and full support is at hand to answer any questions you have rather than having to wait on hold every time you call.

Pluspunten

I like the way everything is organised and its a proper system that everyone can access whether it be through Zoho themselves or even if you embed it in your website.

Minpunten

The only dislike I have is the fact when you add your email to the Zoho email it doesn't synchronise all of your existing folder so you either use just Zoho as your main email or keep updating two separate apps.

Salesforce Starter

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Recruit

Zoho seemed to be a lot more specialised toward recruitment which is exactly what I need
Jacob

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Zoho recruit is great tool to have for every recruiter

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2020

During our recruitment process, we need a lot of documents from the candidates and Zoho recruit is able to receive these documents form candidates and update their file as well

Pluspunten

Zoho recruit is very slick and is very intuitive. There are lots of training videos available on the Zoho sites and also on Youtube. It has good integrations with existing google systems.

The resume parsing feature is good. The integrations of directly importing the resume form the email is also fab.

Minpunten

I am still using the trial version and found that there was no integration with dropbox. I may be wrong and might know more when I explore a bit more.

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Recruit

Zoho is user friendly, and cheaper than these products
John

So far so good

Beoordeeld op 21-1-2020

We used Zoho invoicing for our last start up and it worked flawlessly. So we are excited to dig in with Zoho Recruit. It is a much more complex system than the invoicing module, but the same quality and ease of use is there.

Pluspunten

Its feature rich, user friendly and best bang for your buck if you are a start up.

Minpunten

This is to be determined as we are still ramping up with the system.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM, ADP Workforce Now en Avionté

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Recruit

We are a start up and Zoho has scalable options that look like they will grow with us for the foreseable future. Also, they are designed for staffing firms. Also many of the other systems were for corporate recruiting and not on the agency side, which would not serve us well.
Borisz

Zoho Recruit - Easy to use ATS with a great ecosystem

Beoordeeld op 21-11-2019

Pluspunten

Easy to setup and use and satisfy most needs of a temporary staffing agency (what we are). Clear and easy to understand pricing and a brilliantly complete eco-system of applications make it a great choice and allows to simplify and consolidate the toolset used.

Minpunten

Integration between Zoho Recruit and Workerly (used for timesheets and invoicing) is not fully ready yet.
Career page does not fully meet our needs, but this may be specific to us.

Recruiterflow en Manatal

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho Recruit

Overall came best in customizeability, pricing, integration and completeness of offering
Liza
  • Sector: Duurzaamheid en milieu

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Unique, low-cost, flexible technology to organize recruitment procedures efficiently.

Beoordeeld op 23-6-2022

I really appreciate Zoho Recruit's help in tracking all stages of the recruitment process, it also made us pay more attention to all details, transparently sorting applicants' applications, in addition to preparing lists of eligible candidates, it also enabled us to organize correspondence with candidates and prepare and document assessments record.

Pluspunten

I like the fact that Zoho Recruit is low in cost, and also enables us to get services comparable to similar high-cost platforms and enables us to coordinate job advertisements, receive applications, prepare lists of candidates and send them to schedule interviews, as well as prepare their own files that include interview results and recommendations of department heads with high efficiency. I love the fact that it is integrated with Zoho one , as well as Zoho CRM, which enables us to import, use and format data easily, and it has a distinct functionality panel that can be customized to suit our needs easily, and it also provides many templates that simplify the tasks greatly, and enables us to prepare for campaigns and setup Lists easily.

Minpunten

I don't think there are any disadvantages, Zoho Recruit is low cost, you have all the capabilities that make us organize all phases of recruitment process easily, Zoho customer support is 24/7, and their response to requests and tickets doesn't take much time, Which always keeps us on the right track.

Paul

Zoho Recruit

Beoordeeld op 3-4-2020

Very positive.

Very positive.

Pluspunten

Scaleable and abilty to customise. Modular so many options to integrate useful widgets to aid workflow.

Minpunten

Local support, lack of training material online.

Summer
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Works great for our small business

Beoordeeld op 9-2-2017

We've used Zoho applications for over five years, so I have a lot of experience with them. Everything works very well for people with very little computer knowledge, and yet you can customize things quite a bit if you know what you are doing.

As far as Recruit goes... I have used Recruit before and like it, but they didn't integrate with other services as the time. I had to use Indeed's services and we had quite a bit of issues (with 3 of our companies) with candidates receiving emails from us to schedule interviews.

Now that Recruit is integrated with so many job boards, it is an awesome deal for the money, helps to weed through all the resumes, make notes, schedule things and keep a busy office organized. I WILL NEVER TAKE PAPER APPLICATIONS AGAIN.

As far as support, I never call in, I just use email, so usually by the time emails are returned (a few hours) I have already figured out what I was contacting them about (they have forums, community help, plenty of places to find what you need). That said, they are always responsive and polite.

Pluspunten

Easy to use but not so user friendly that you can't use it if you are advanced
good customer support
a lot of documentation
integrates with many other services

Minpunten

Sometimes down, but usually fixed quickly

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Looking for applicants has never been easier!

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2018

9.5/10 over all and definitely a go!

9.5/10 over all and definitely a go!

Pluspunten

A difficult task that I have to deal with most of the time is the process of applicant tracking, especially for job areas that are rarely filled-in. I found ZOHO Recruit and it helped me more than I thought it would. The possibility of a job board posting allowed me to spread the needs of our company through job list websites with ease. It allows scheduling of possible interviews with clients that I have chosen, sending them emails for tentative dates. It also keeps a database for employee records which is a great organizational move for me. I adored its organized and clean process of keeping track of applicants and their files. The minimalist feeling of the theme also hooked me in, it looks simple and is easy to use.

Minpunten

The lack of filtering possibility for candidates is a bit bothersome. Especially regarding important demographic details such as age which is really important for our job requirements.

ayush
ayush
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

"applying to hired" a well cloud based recruitment application

Beoordeeld op 3-8-2018

Overall the experience using Zoho recruit is awesome, I have managed all the admin operations in my organization. Also handled most of the query raised by the end user in my organization. i will strogly recoomnd you to try atleast its free version and they you are able to explorer more!

Pluspunten

I like most of the things in the whole application platform, like:
1. Creating and customizing Dashboard feature which makes us concentrate for any job opening.
2. Managing job opening and publishing in the different platform like Naukri.com, monster jobs etc.
3. Managing candidates fields as we need.
4. Setting and creating rules for the specific status.
5. It makes Screening of resume easy.
6. Candidates can signup in the platform for applying for the job.
7. Integration within different external apps like office outlook and some of the google apps.
8. Zoho mail features.

and many more to explorer.

Minpunten

One thing disappoints me in the platform an interviewer can not fill feedback in any form . there are only adding note facilities are availbale .

Roody
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

ATS with personalized job board

Beoordeeld op 15-5-2023

My overall experience is fantastic, I can't communicate my bliss in words.

My overall experience is fantastic, I can't communicate my bliss in words.

Pluspunten

I've been using Zoho Recruit for six months now, and I've found it to be very user-friendly and helpful in my recruitment career. The following are a couple of highlights that I like most. The first is the talent pool; I can manage my own talent pool and post jobs directly to my Zoho web portal through a career page. Additionally, Zoho offers a portal for candidate login. Where up-and-comers make their own profiles to go after a position straightforwardly from the online interface and it is extremely simple to utilize. There is no need to waste money on multiple platforms. This is a single platform that provides you with multiple solutions. Compared to my previous status, Zoho makes my task simple to recruit and faster.

Minpunten

I don't think I found any lag that Zoho has to improve.

Nicole
Nicole
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Klantenondersteuning

Zoho Recruit for small to medium organisation

Beoordeeld op 13-7-2016

I have used Zoho Recruit for more than 5 years as a one desk recruiter, headhunter. I implemented Zoho Recruit in 2 Placement agencies with up to 10 recruiters and help professional firms configured it to optimize the use of the ATS. It does the job for a very affordable cost!!
Zoho recruit has the great quality of being completely configurable, but it can be a trap if you don't know how to do it! It's a DIY solution, a great template that needs personnalization
The new version brings new features and also seem to respond to bigger and more complex organization.But, Zoho has a tendency to release apps to fast, they are not always stable with limited testing so you become the tester.

Still, it is a very affordable solution, the cheapest I found so fare on the market. If your are simple and want an ATS that can do the job for less than $250/ year per license, invest in a configurator that will personalize it for you and with some patience you will enjoy a great ATS completely personalized that will not kill your budget.

Pluspunten

The Standard version is easy to understand and to configure and very affordable. Great for placement agencies as well as small corporate organization .

Minpunten

Support can be slow to respond with vague answers or fits it all , type of answer.
Some apps not very stable need improvement. "Mobile" for example.
No help offer if you need advice on how to personalize it beside the user guide. They will not do it for you.

Sumit

Sharing my 1 years recruiting experience with Zoho Recruit

Beoordeeld op 14-4-2023

Overall, Zoho Recruit is a comprehensive and user-friendly recruitment software that can help companies to fullfill their recruitment demands and improve the quality of hires.

Pluspunten

Zoho Recruit offers various reports and analytics to track the performance of recruiters and the effectiveness of recruitment strategies. This helps managers to identify areas of improvement and make data-driven decisions.

Minpunten

While Zoho Recruit offers a free version, users may find that they need to upgrade to a paid plan to access certain features or capabilities. The pricing structure can be confusing, and some users may find that the cost of the software is too high for their needs.

Chris

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

For the right needs, an incredible value

Beoordeeld op 22-7-2018

If you need a UI-centric place to store data, and you are on a budget, I can't imagine you'd find a better place. For us, this was the necessary stepping stone for between Excel and when we had enough revenue to license a proper CRM/ATS. Basically: I was very happy we did this for 18 months, but when it was time to leave it was a relief.

Pluspunten

Zoho is very user friendly, very customizable, and extremely affordable. We were able to add and delete fields almost everywhere we wanted to, and I felt that the navigation and search functionality were very user friendly - required not much training.

Minpunten

The monthly (which I couldn't find anywhere else for a comparable product) price is allowed - near as I could tell - by the lack of support. It didn't make me too angry because you can't have a CRM at this price without sacrificing something, but you should know up front support basically doesn't exist. Also, there isn't much functionality around tracking activity - so be aware of that before you buy.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Excellent bit of kit, Best bang for your buck regarding Recruitment ATS/CRM

Beoordeeld op 19-3-2020

Having used 3 other recruitment CRMs, this is by far overall the best give the price and kit you get for the price...
The customer support is a bit hit and miss but aside from this, top value.

Pluspunten

What's key as a startup is a place for all your data, manage it easily, increase the time available to me and still maintain cashflow. :
Zoho Recruit allows for all of this
All versions are absolutely easy to pick up or navigate without any training.
Free onboarding session for 1 hour to run through any questions you have
Monthly price is different according to your needs
No upfront costs RE: Setup
Data is easily manageable

Minpunten

No Dark Mode - For every application I use and utilise dark mode due to bad eyes. Unfortunately this is not available for Zoho Recruit
The customer support at times is a bit ropey but still really nice people
100MB limit per batch of document uploads
The limited candidate search boolean capabilities (For anyone that does very complex Boolean and like to do the same search on database, Don't get zoho recruit or learn to simplify your DB search.

Eka
Eka
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Simple yet powerfule

Beoordeeld op 9-5-2021

Pluspunten

1. I like the number of integrations Zoho has - ojo here, though, some integrations might not be fully developed, so test them first;
2. I like the search across uploaded documents;
3. I like that you can add custom fields and then, restrict the access to those fields to specific profiles.

Minpunten

1. With all due respect, Zoho support. I think Zoho support team works around the clock trying to help already users as well as those who are just trying the soft. I think it would be great if Zoho somehow differentiates between these two groups.
2. The UI. I believe the UI is a WAY better than it was some time ago but like my team said, 'it looks like Zoho was developed with the advanced users in mind, not recruiters' referring to the fact that it is not as intuitive as other platforms on the market.

iSmartRecruit en CEIPAL ATS

Price, functionality, integrations
Christine

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A great tool to boost efficiency and stay organized!

Beoordeeld op 7-6-2020

My overall experience has been great, except it would be really helpful if users were allowed to post one job in multiple cities to save time.

Pluspunten

Zoho recruit made collaborating with the rest our team easier and more efficient. Our job posts have a lot of exposure through Zoho's job board network and we have received strong candidate applications. When we receive applicants we, as a team, can seamlessly move them through each step of the hiring process to stay organized.

Minpunten

Many of the roles we recruit for are remote, so we often don't care where the applicant lives just as long as they are qualified. The thing I liked least is that Zoho recruit doesn't allow you to easily post a job in multiple cities - you must post an individual job for each city, which can be tedious.

Mike
Mike

Best Mobile App in Recruiting

Beoordeeld op 4-4-2017

I have worked for several large corporate companies and recruiting firms who use a variety of CRM tools. Zoho provides the best tool on the market for a recruiting firm who is looking for ease of use and extreme mobility. In this modern era a CRM tool needs to be mobile optimized, Zoho has an app that allows you to track your candidates' progress in the interviewing process and makes sure that you can adjust essential data on the go. I highly recommend this tool for anyone looking to increase their efficiency through the use of a mobile tool.

Pluspunten

My business is extremely mobile and I need the ability to work whenever and wherever, Zoho allow this through both the main site and the app. The use of this tool has allowed me to track my candidates more efficiently and schedule interviews while I am away from the office.

Minpunten

Creating new clients should be more automated and allow for parsing like we have on the candidate side. Increased functionality within the mobile app would also be helpful, although the current level of simplicity is refreshing.

Daniel Alejandro

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Affordable ATS option with nice features

Beoordeeld op 12-7-2018

Pluspunten

I've been using Zoho softwares for a while now and they keep doing the job in a nice way. The Zoho recruit app is not the exception as it does a great work as also presents a nice user interface.

It comes with a free option to try it out so it makes easier to make a choice when trying to find the right applicant tracking system. Easy to use, to understand and to work your way around it. Great features with a really nice integration with my website and if you have any questions, their customer service department does a great job.

Works nice on my Android phone. Perfect searching capabilities (this one is nice) with standard functionality.

Minpunten

The fact that I cannot integrate this with my Office365 Outlook is something to work on. Probably a nice guide to get started from the beginning would be such a plus. Other than that, this app does the right job all the time.

Abi
  • Sector: Biotechnologie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

It was pretty easy to setup and use!

Beoordeeld op 28-1-2020

Our company has an office in Nigeria, the US and is in the process of expanding. Zoho is a great way to post all of our openings across the globe and closely monitor the application process. It is nice to have the option to give several recruiters access to the job openings within their department.

Pluspunten

I liked that it was really easy to set up and integrate with our company website. I looked at a number of recruitment platform options before settling with Zoho and I am glad I did. Following the demo, I noticed several features that other platforms didn't have, including some I hadn't even thought of!

I also liked the option to add several recruiters. It was easy to give different team members access to the platform to sift through CVs and narrow down the candidates. Once I look through the job openings that have been posted, I know at a quick glance how many candidates I've got in the running for interviews.

Minpunten

My greatest challenge is being able to get all of our job postings to align and look the same after I create/save the post. Even after applying the same font, text, spacings, etc., I have to tweak quite a bit for it to appear in the format I want. Furthermore, the text doesn't always appear as I'd like it to on the website.