Zoho CRM

4,3 (6.750)
Schrijf een review!
CRM-software die je helpt om slimmer, beter en sneller te verkopen.

(6.750)

Betaalbare prijsplannen
Automatisering op alle abonnementen
Meerdere integralen
makkelijk te gebruiken
Applicatie voor de mobiele telefoon

Minpunten

Gebruikers van een gratis abonnement lopen ook verkoopprognoses, kalenderboekingen en maatwerk mis. U kunt aangepaste lijstweergaven van uw gegevens maken, maar bij het gratis abonnement bent u beperkt tot vijf lijstweergaven per module. U kunt dus uw weergave aanpassen van de velden die voor u het belangrijkst zijn. Maar bij het gratis abonnement zie je er slechts vijf tegelijk en bij het standaardabonnement 50 per module. Hogere abonnementen zijn onbeperkt.

Mehandi
Mehandi
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Zoho CRM Review

Beoordeeld op 17-5-2022

Business problems which we are solving using Zoho CRM are as such:-

1) Having better understanding...

Business problems which we are solving using Zoho CRM are as such:-

1) Having better understanding of data from marketing and sales team.

2) Not every team needs access to CRM which is very good for securing our data and privacy is maintained at high level.

3) Connected different tools such as - Zoho Campaigns ( For email marketing), Zoho Bookings ( for book keeping), Zoho Inventory ( for inventory management), Zoho Bookings ( for booking management) etc. and all the data can be seen inside Zoho CRM, which helps us alot and we dont need to switch to differnet applications

Most impactful featres of Zoho CRM :-
1) Sales & Marketing teams can use it together to capture leads, convert them to a successful customer.

2) Marketing tools, Sales tools and post sales tools can all be integrated with Zoho CRM, which helps in maintaing data for each customer accurately.

3) We can intgerate Zoho CRM with third party API's or tools by directly writing the code inside the Zoho CRM. We can also connect Zoho CRM with other tools using zapier, integromat aka make, integrately, pabble connect etc

Not all product is easy to use but with little effort I have figured out becausue they have Zoho Academy and the community for each application of zoho is good. Integration with the existing business was quite challenging but being a part of the good team makes it easy for us implement it.

One more recommendation, if Zoho can bring case studies of how different industries are making better use of Zoho, then it will help us understand and expand our business.

Minpunten

One thing which I would like to get improved in Zoho CRM, is the overall speed at which it refreshes. If this can be improved it will save alot of time and make us more money.

Getting custom coding and Blueprint is a little difficult but everything else is all good. Overall the integration was not tough for us with Zoho CRM.

HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho CRM

We were looking for a complete business operating system and Hubspot was not the write tool for us, because we have to purchase multiple tools and connect it with Hubspot and that will add exxtra cost. So, we have figured out Zoho One as one of the tools which will fulfill our thirst.
MD Masoom
MD Masoom

One of the best CRM... Love this amazing tool

Beoordeeld op 30-5-2019

Overall I love this CRM. I am using it daily and my work is incomplete without it. I use it for campaign management, sending important emails to customers. Managing all data and information in one place. The most important thing is Zoho CRM's dashboard and reports which are amazing and easy to understand.

Pluspunten

I am using Zoho XRM for more than 3 years and found it a really amazing platform for customer relationship management. I like their simple yet effective user interface the most. I can use it very easily. Zoho CRM helps us to manage our all databases and related information at one place with amazing security. Overall I can say that this is an amazing CRM.

Minpunten

There is one thing that I want to highlight about this CRM that I dislike about it which is Zoho CRM is a little bit expensive compared to others but on the other hand, I can say that it is worth to spend on it.

SugarCRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho CRM

We choose Zoho CRM over SugarCRM because of their strong customer focus nature which is the most important thing that we always keep in mind and on the other hand, there is a lot of amazing features that Zoho CRM is providing and in SugarCRM, these features are missing.
Steven
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

Fantastic For Employee Tracking And Performance

Beoordeeld op 3-6-2024

Overall it's such a versatile and amazing program, I feel it's a must have for any business large or small!! We don't use the sales tracking and such often, but I know from friends in other fields that is yet another amazing feature of zoho!

Pluspunten

We mainly use Zoho to track employee performance. It is wonder in that regard! It's insanely easy to send coaching emails from within zoho itself directly to our contact center representative. It is equally successful at tracking PIP, Coaching, attendance, calls and meetings. We also use it to track employee attendance with ease.

Minpunten

My biggest complaint is both a blessing and curse. They constantly update, which is fantastic! But some of those updates removed features I enjoyed using.

• Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

If you want to keep your sanity, then stay away from ZOHO

Beoordeeld op 22-6-2018

The benefits this software provides is nothing more than any other CRM available. Keep records of your accounts, logs of communication, track your sales pipeline, etc. etc.

Pluspunten

The CRM is easy to use. Unlike other CRM products, with Zoho you don't have to be an expert to get started. The interface is clean and easy to use. It doesn't have all the insane features that other products have, but that is what sets Zoho apart because they are trying to keep it simple for small businesses.

Minpunten

There's too many issues with this product to even begin listing. The application is buggy. I started reporting bugs to their support department but they occupied too much of my time and would remote into my computer and repeat the same steps over and over again, expecting a different result. I gave up on reporting issues. They don't even care to fix them anyways. The support is extremely poor. I'd rather have them offer no support than the support they provide, as you'll get even more frustrated with their support than not even having support at all. We had an "Enterprise Account Manager" which wasn't very responsive. Any unresolved issues with the application he would just send back to the support department (the same support department you'd been previously fighting with for months on petty issues) and then nothing would end up getting done. Based on my conversations with the account manager, I can confidently say that nobody in the organization has any clue what's going on. Nobody in the company has any empowerment to do anything, everybody acts like pre-programmed robots. There is a horrible communication gap between departments, nobody is on the same page, everybody just passes the buck thinking somebody else will take care of the issue. You can tell there is a pretty bad work ethic and culture. You'll get the run around and end up getting exhausted and give up. You end up having a second job just trying to deal with Zoho. It's quite simple, STAY AWAY.

LUSAVA
  • Sector: E-learning

Unlock Your Business Potential : Zoho CRM - Your Solution to Success

Beoordeeld op 5-4-2024

As a Zoho CRM user, it has been critical in our business for it involves a seamless workflow from onboarding to ongoing usage, supported by customization options,data management tools,sales and marketing features,reporting capabilities,collaboration tools,and ongoing support and training resources.

Pluspunten

Comprehensive functionality and User -friendly interface.

Minpunten

Complexity of initial setup of Zoho CRM where business processes are highly specialized.

Tanveer
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Mastering Customer Relationships

Beoordeeld op 1-6-2024

As a business owner, I've had the pleasure of utilizing Zoho CRM to manage our customer relationships, and I'm thrilled to share my positive experience with this powerful platform. From the outset, Zoho CRM impressed me with its intuitive interface and user-friendly design. Navigating through the various features and modules was a breeze, even for someone like me who isn't particularly tech-savvy. The platform's sleek and modern aesthetics made it a pleasure to work with on a daily basis.

Pluspunten

Zoho CRM offers robust automation tools that help users automate repetitive tasks, such as lead assignments, email follow-ups, and data entry. This automation improves efficiency and productivity.

Minpunten

Switching to Zoho CRM from another CRM system may pose challenges related to data migration and compatibility issues, particularly for businesses with large or complex datasets.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Key to customer success and business growth.

Beoordeeld op 9-5-2024

Zoho CRM offers robust suite of features for managing customer’s relationships and streamlining sales processes.

Pluspunten

One thing I like the most about Zoho CRM is its user friendly interface and its ability to shamelessly integrate with other Zoho application, making it a comprehensive solution for businesses of all size.

Minpunten

While Zoho CRM offers great features, the learning curve can be steep for new users, particularly when it comes to customising platforms to fit specific business needs.

• Sector: Vastgoed

Robust CRM For Businesses of All Sizes

Beoordeeld op 10-5-2024

Robust CRM For Businesses of All Sizes, highly customisable and easy to use

Minpunten

Only downside is that customer support doesn't know a lot about their own product

• Sector: Detailhandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great for Lead Management

Beoordeeld op 25-5-2024

Overall, it's nice platform to have everything under one place.

Overall, it's nice platform to have everything under one place.

Pluspunten

I like how we can output data in a very quality format.

Minpunten

I do not like the complication while setting up the ecosystem.

Honey
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Best CRM with All in One Features

Beoordeeld op 10-6-2024

Overall It is an money saving and best costumer relationship management system .

Pluspunten

Its interface is made in a way that it is so easy to learn and execute with the team.

Minpunten

Sometimes it lacks and its performace slows down .

Flexible CRM

Beoordeeld op 26-7-2019

Overall, I enjoy using Zoho CRM. It does everything I need it to do. I still rely on other tools to schedule emails and take meeting notes, but I still track everything back to the trusty CRM. Also, their support is very sincere and helpful. They go above and beyond to ensure a problem gets fixed in a timely manner.

Pluspunten

- Very flexible and extensible. You can set up the CRM process to work just as you would like it to.
- Integrates with Zoho's other tools seamlessly (Books, Sales IQ, Campaigns)
- Has an excellent mobile app that can log calls and can take voice/text memos
- Email tracking is built in!
- Recurring tasks can be added for contacts, vendors, and opportunities

Minpunten

- The UI is not great. There is too much wasted space on the screen at all times, no matter what page you are viewing.
- The UI is slow. Every single action requires a new page load.
- You cannot schedule emails
- Incoming emails cannot be synced

Insightly en Nutshell

Redenen om voor Zoho CRM te kiezen

I wanted to integrate with live chat. Also, Pipedrive does not separate leads from contacts and I needed to be able to do that.

Pipedrive

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho CRM

The price point and flexibility of the software.
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

Good value for money

Beoordeeld op 8-11-2019

It is an easy to use application that offers a good overview of open items, action items and things to do.

Pluspunten

It is a layered product that you can use with ease, without flooding your screen with more information than you need to follow customer cases. If you want to drill down to more functionality, you can enter it without changing too many screens and wasting time back and forth.

Minpunten

It does not offer a direct integration with Zoho projects and the ability to create more layers of information in action items and assign project teams for client cases.
The registration process does not have an import function from emails or the web browser - something that could be very helpful when registering a lead from an email or the contact section of a web page.

Insightly en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor Zoho CRM te kiezen

Layered information that could be handled easily - Bitrix is too chaotic and you have to change many screens in order to complete an action.

Bitrix24

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho CRM

Simpler and quicker to use and complete tasks
David

Zoho Desk - Ticketing Support

Beoordeeld op 11-2-2020

We receive more than 10 tickets per day from our users, regarding support IT requests, Zoho desk has been the solution in order to have just junt software to manage all that requirements in just one place and avoid to lose that urgent requeriments in the email inbox.

Pluspunten

customizable, stability, easy to use day by day

Minpunten

At the beggining is complicated to understand how to set up, specially if this is the first time you use a ticketing software.

Freshdesk

Redenen om voor Zoho CRM te kiezen

Because we start using Zoho CRM and someone from Zoho advised us that Zoho Desk may cover our IT Support needs and we decided to try it.

Freshdesk

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho CRM

To use just one Brand software that allow us to integrate another Zoho's products that we use.
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great product for small business scaling up

Beoordeeld op 18-6-2020

My overall experience was very good. I was the head of sales who was implementing proper business practices (like conversation tracking) in the company. Zoho CRM was a great choice.

Pluspunten

I loved the numeber of features I got for the money. At the same time, my biggest concern was integration with third party mailing service. Zoho handled it perfectly.

Minpunten

It was a bit pricy for a small business in Mid-Europe. Especially that we were just starting off, and did not need all the functions that came with the package we had to acquire to get the ones we needed.

Redenen om voor Zoho CRM te kiezen

The free, open-source CRM was clunky, lacked required features (which were hidden in the payed version) and for the money we would pay for Bitrix, we could get a better product: Zoho CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho CRM

It did not have smooth integration with cloud service we used and we did not want to swich all of our infrastructure to MS.
Saqlain
Saqlain
  • Sector: Administratie

CRM for Small Business

Beoordeeld op 15-8-2021

Overall Experience is Very Good. We are happy with the product. We had our doubt while purchasing but now we are glad we did.

And Zoho is developing, introducing new features every now and then. Very Nice

Pluspunten

A lots of features in one place with different functionality, made the life easier. We use MAIL, CONNECT and CLIQ all the time. It has become an inseparable part of our Business.

WorkDrive is very Responsive and Reliable Best solution for File storage with the team. I can Give access to a folder to my colleague and can revoke when done. Very easy.

Mobile apps are Also Nice and Handy.

The way ZOHO keeps everything Tidy and Clean by offering different options for different problems is the most I like about ZOHO CRM

Minpunten

Very big System a lots of functions which remains untapped and I think it will be for some time now. beginners have to learn some behaviors to work with it. The learning curve a bit Steep.

In short I don't have anything that I dislike about ZOHO, but it took some time to get here.

Dropbox Business, OneDrive en Google Workspace

Redenen om voor Zoho CRM te kiezen

Google is Good but very Expensive. Zoho is on the other hand a bit low on the price side. Initially that was the primary reason to switch.

Google Drive

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho CRM

It was a little less costly and was promising a lot of features. Other Options that we tried was not promising much. Another very important thing is that they gave us 2 months free, the paid version for free. For the whole team with the Email support. I mean we had our [email protected] for free. In the while We tested the platform as much we could and liked it, purchased it. Happy that we did.
Matthew
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Everything you need straight out the box

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2022

We are learning that the way we were qualifying leads and moving them through the sales funnel could be made a lot easier using Zoho.

Zoho has made it a lot easier to see what sales are coming in and from where.

Pluspunten

Social, email and CRM functionality are all housed in one place.

The email campaign section makes it easy to warm leads up before sending them to the CRM module.

Easy to set tasks for the sales team and then report on what has or has not been followed up.

Minpunten

There's a lot of functionality and application within Zoho, I don't believe we will get around to using them all.

The email Campaign section doesn't always pull the correct stats back through to the CRM module.

There is no ideal process of qualifying leads, we had to seek external support.

NetSuite en Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om voor Zoho CRM te kiezen

We wanted more functionality and Zoho was very competitively priced.
Ephraim
  • Sector: Vastgoed

Zoho CRM Review for Real Estate

Beoordeeld op 5-5-2022

I have been using Zoho CRM for four years now, and it has been a rewarding journey. We seen our sales increase, customer satisfaction is at a high and we are able to measure employee performance which is used for informed interventions.

Pluspunten

In my view, Zoho CRM is the most effective and flexible CRM I have used yet, considering that I use it at work and in my own business. As an Agent working in a mid-sized agency, it was easy for us to set it up for our agency because Zoho also provides a how-to guide. The features we have set up include but are not limited to:

Automating email campaigns for new and existing leads and maintaining relationships with our long-time clients for repeat business.

We are able to integrate WordPress Forms (Elementor API through Zoho Flow), Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google My Business using Zoho Social.

Managing Leads and Clients and setting automated reminders when a contact has not been touched for a certain period. Allow being able to view and track a contact's activities on the timeline.

Not forgetting the overall collaborative ability to centrally manage all contacts as a team. Making sure that all potential business can be attended to if a colleague is not available for one reason or another.

As much as I love Zoho CRM, these are its limitations and areas of improvement:

Zoho CRM needs to provide options on Graphic User Interfaces. As a visual person, that is really important, and I might not be alone. You are not even able to change the fonts.

A user is not able to convert a client back to leads, unless they recapture the contact as a lead, export multiple clients and import them leads or write and run a Deluge script. This feature must come standard.

Zoho CRM is a powerful app if you lack intent you will find yourself overwhelmed and unable to set it up for your business.

Odoo en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor Zoho CRM te kiezen

AppTivo lacked flexibility and features I considered critical.

Flexibility and cost.
john
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Zoho CRM is very good, but it's not brilliant.

Beoordeeld op 5-10-2022

It's very good at delivering against the key tasks of CRM, but it's not amazing. Also, it's a lot more expensive than it used to be (approx 100% more expensive now, than when I first started using it).

Pluspunten

It's relatively cheap (approx $40 per user). It does everything I need from CRM (Contact Management / Sales Pipeline Management / Sales Order Management / Invoicing) relatively well.

Minpunten

The interface always has been (and seems like it will always be) a bit clunky. I've also always hated that those arriving at the early stage of the sales process (Leads) cannot automatically be moved to 'Contacts' / 'Prospects'. I find this infuriating.

Dynamics 365 en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor Zoho CRM te kiezen

Zoho CRM better at the tasks i required. Easier to learn on the job. Zoho is quite simple to use, especially when compared to Microsoft Dynamics.

Redenen om over te stappen op Zoho CRM

Zoho much simpler than Dynamics to learn and use. Zoho much cheaper than Hubspot, which have an amazing knack of 'not having the tools you need (within the current package you pay for!).'
Eddy
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

One of the top CRM solutions

Beoordeeld op 22-9-2023

100% Satisfied with the product, support, updates, and price.

100% Satisfied with the product, support, updates, and price.

Pluspunten

The value for money is excellent compared to other tools in the sector. Also, the capability to create custom functions and integrate with proprietary and non-proprietary solutions is very useful.The user interface is very intuitive and clear. The customization process is very simple, most modules do not require customization because the preset data responds to general needs.Also, you can create a custom module to capture specific data, this can be related to the base modules, making all your data linkable.

Minpunten

Documentation can be outdated, but customer support has a lot of knowledge.

Redenen om voor Zoho CRM te kiezen

Simplify operations and adopt new personnel without needing existing training

Price and features
Alex
  • Sector: Marktonderzoek

Best-in-class for most users

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2021

I've used Zoho CRM on about 5 businesses over ~12 years and will continue in most cases because of the all-around power and tight integration with other Zoho products.

Pluspunten

Zoho CRM can meet 90% of the needs for 90% of businesses. For most users, it's identical to Salesforce, except significantly less expensive. The UI has improved in the past few years so new users can be running within an hour for basic CRM tasks.

Key point: Zoho CRM is very generous with the free-tier, giving about 90% of the key features for up to 3 users. That's really important for small businesses and startups, so they can deeply evaluate the benefit.

Minpunten

At this level of software maturity, the main advantage Salesforce has is a large ecosystem of extensions. Zoho CRM also has third-party extensions, but far fewer. It largely makes up for that with tight integration to other Zoho products.

Price and simplicity

Price and simplicity.
Liza
  • Sector: Duurzaamheid en milieu
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

An integrated solution that suits everyone to properly organize relationships with customers

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2022

Zoho CRM helped us organize everything related to our customers' contact data, contracts and documents in one place, and also enabled us to schedule the sending of appropriate offers to them at different times and within a specific time frame, and indeed, automation helped us enhance the confidence of existing customers and attract new customers as well.

Pluspunten

I like the simplicity and ease of use that Zoho CRM offers us, as it enables us to create folders for all our clients as well as organize records with their data and requests as well as save all documents and archive email and transactions made by our team and between them. I love how Zoho CRM filters customers by suggested topic, which makes it easy to create lists of important information about a specific group of customers based on their specialties or interests, so that our team can reach them quickly and offer tailored offers. I like how easy it is to customize it to automatically send emails to a group of clients, and I like the fact that Zoho CRM integrates multiple communication methods easily, such as WhatsApp, so that we can also send messages and links to customers and also we can receive customer requests and inquiries and respond to them in the same way. It is great to find all the records related to customer inquiries and requests, as well as the date they were referred to the relevant team member, as well as the results that were reached in one place in an organized manner.

Minpunten

I love the fact that Zoho CRM has no unpleasantness, as it is simple, easy to use, low cost, and integrates strongly with email and social media platforms easily, which makes it a suitable choice for all needs.

Oscar Antonio

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Very good and excellent CRM, Complete, dynamic and accessible, easy to use and available on...

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2018

t is a very useful software for the operations of purchase and sales of the company, all operations can be managed quickly and this allows us to obtain income faster than the result of these operations, the accounts of our suppliers are constantly monitored by their action in real time with only an Internet connection and over time, all operations performed, as well as doing business. in general it is a very useful tool.

Pluspunten

Good Zoho CRM, is a very useful tool to manage the relationship with customers, helps us to inspect the commercial work with customers, provides us the option of making reports which allows us to streamline the process of buying and selling with our suppliers, On the other hand, another fundamental and important aspect of Zoho CRM is that it is economical and thanks to its easy handling of the platform it helps us to increase our turnover and revenues to the company.
In general, it is a very robust software when it comes to monitoring purchases and sales and something very significant is that it allows us to interact and link with social networks such as Twitter and Facebook. This is important since nowadays all companies have these platforms. social networks, additional account also with a mobile application that allows us to be connected to our operations outside the office.

Minpunten

What can be said about this application is that it should improve a bit in data security, since I work in the banking sector and because confidential data can be vulnerable because it is a software that is in the cloud. Also to be in line with the application, if you do not have an Internet connection you can not enter, but the minor details are this kind of problems. I would like to find a solution with which you can work online, but somehow maintain the data locally.

Zedekiah
Zedekiah
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Perfect Balance Between Affordability and Benefits, Suitable for any Customer Relations Needs

Beoordeeld op 9-11-2023

Over the years, Zoho CRM has really gained popularity in our organization. It offers a range of benefits at a really affordable price. It has really elevated our sales, marketting and customer service aspects to greater heights. We have been able to maintain our long time clients and attract new one. We can now comfortably say our clinic has grown courtesy of Zoho CRM

Pluspunten

Zoho CRM is a tool that we have found quite critical in the management of our sales, marketing and customer service aspects of our business. It's setup and implementing process is uncomplicated and comes with a user friendly interface which simplifies the utilization experience. Being a web based app it is compatible with our computers and even available in a mobile app making it's accessibility such a breeze. We have experienced lots of benefits from Zoho CRM. From being able to connect with our customers through the various channels. It provides emailing for easier record keeping of responses from email, calling through the telephony feature that allows us to schedule calls and follow up with clients through calls and social media where we are able to manage our different page profiles and check on clients feedback. Also we are able to segment customers for ease of recording and appointment scheduling. Events management is easy, we are able to invite clients to any events from the customer database. Lastly Zoho CRM perform deep analysis on the different facets of the business and generate reports that help us track progress of the business

Minpunten

Honestly Zoho CRM is a blend of lots of benefits. I really have nothing against it

Marc
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

Becoming Best of Breed

Beoordeeld op 5-5-2018

Pluspunten

Overall, Zoho's CRM is about as robust as I've seen. It has a crazy amount of connectivity with other Zoho apps and integrates really well with G-suite apps too. Of all the CRMs I've tested, and I've tested dozens for at least 4 business models, Zoho seems to be the most flexible and cross-vertical friendly. There's plenty of competition and many that are designed for specific types of businesses, but what I'm finding is that just about any type of business (i.e. project management, online or web-based business, consulting, marketing, photography, etc) it can be customised to fit very well. You do have to be ready to put the time to set up your business though and that's true for any CRM. Yes, maybe some are a bit easier and faster, but if you're like me and like to bolt on new services, you'll appreciate that Zoho is likely going to still work for you, meaning less time having to start all over again.

Minpunten

So here are the things you have to remember when choosing Zoho. Go for Zoho One! It's worth it to get all the other apps for the difference in cost. Chances are, you'll spend a lot less by staying with Zoho and dumping all the other API'd apps that Zoho can already handle.

Another thing that you have to be aware of is that their service and support can be excellent, but that depends on the rep you get at the other end of the line. My advice is to be very thorough in explaining your request and don't let them start solving issues until you know for sure they really understand what you want.

Another issue is that they don't support on weekends. For many that may not be an issue, but when you live and work in a time zone or business area that needs that, time to solve issues and not get in the way of daily work, that may matter to you. But overall, I can say that from the time I started using Zoho's suite, their customer support has improved vastly!

You will also find you have the need to figure out some workarounds on issues that are core to your business. Sometimes things can be customised, but not always. For example, it's a pain to have it set up for people or contacts who are associated with multiple businesses, something that's rather common in my space. Again, if you get the right technical help, you can solve issues like these.

Their documentation and help videos are just OK at best. I find them very confusing and too technical at times, and I'm a pretty technical person, so once again, this means you'll be depending on their support team and you'll want to be ultra clear on what you want to accomplish.