Procore

Elijah R
  • Sector: Programmaontwikkeling
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Procore allows me to work more efficiently and lets me keep all data and projects in one place.

Beoordeeld op 5-11-2022

My overall experience has been extremely positive. I used to keep all my projects, reminders, and other data across different Microsoft platforms such as word and excel. Now that I use Procore I don't get overwhelmed when I am working on more than one project at once and that has helped me streamline my work efficiency.

Pluspunten

The best part about Procore is that I can simply compartmentalize when I am working on multiple projects by keeping everything in one place and it's ease of use.

Minpunten

There are a few menial things that I've noticed take longer than they should such as changing your personal phone number or email. The price is also slightly high but for the quality you are getting with this software it makes sense.

Frederick
  • Sector: Meubels

Project management software

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2020

So far the software has been a good way for our company to improve our project management processes and become more efficient overall.

Pluspunten

Good initial onboarding and training from the company. This was very helpful so IT did not have to train. Easy to administrate. We were able to train a user to help facilitate some of the admin responsibility. Drawings are easy to edit and file storage is helpful. Project flow is great and has been helpful.

Minpunten

It is not easy to integrate with other platforms and requires assistance from the company. They should make that an easier process. Phone app is good but has room for improvement.

jared

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Deceiving features. Wont allow you to test drive. Nothing seems to be natively done in Procore.

Beoordeeld op 26-8-2022

We have solved nothing by using procore. We recently added the Action Plans module in an effort to gain transparency and accountability to task assignments that could be templatized. We were consulted it would solve our painpoint with tasks. We spent $7500 just adding that module to find out it cannot be reported on...so there is no accountability to the assignee. No one knows what actions need to be completed or what actions they are assigned to unless they drill into the project or receive email alerts. After 3 days (before implementation of it) I found that this segment would be useless to us...they would not refund us and kept all $7500...Keep in mind we are already a procore customer and they consulted us to purchase that segment. We feel pretty taken advantage of honestly. and the fact that the software just simply will not do basic functions and actually alleviate manual entry i would not recommend this product to anyone.

Pluspunten

The user interface looked great from a far and on our demos.

Minpunten

Nothing seems to be done natively within procore. Scheduling done outside. getting accounting to integrate is painful and ultimately we didnt do it. Action plans cannot be reported on based on the assignee. Tasks are created individually which creates manual entry and no visibility or accountability. Timesheets and schedule doesnt integrate with the workforce planning module...seriously?

monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op Procore

The branding is done well. They are local to us, so i felt we would get better customer support. And the sales demo seemed well done. But it ultimately hid the manual tasks that need to be done.
Leizl

Procore Is User Friendly

Beoordeeld op 15-11-2023

Overall, it's an easy program to use. I would highly recommend Procore.

Overall, it's an easy program to use. I would highly recommend Procore.

Pluspunten

It's easy to use and user friendly. Pretty much easily learned without going through user difficulty.

Minpunten

I don't have anything based on what I do that I dislike about Procore as it has been very helpful with me.

Vickie

Project History

Beoordeeld op 7-1-2020

Tracking all drawing rev's; tracking all change events (whether resulting in an adjustment to budget or schedule or not).

Pluspunten

Procore provides a complete project history, from start to finish, including all revisions to drawings, parties receiving information, etc. No project data is ever lost or discarded.

Minpunten

Do not have the ability to create a duplicate transmittal, would be extremely useful when submitting documentation.

SAP Concur

Redenen om over te stappen op Procore

Excellent customer support as well as training and continuing ed modules.
Nick

Very user friendly

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019

We use Procore daily for all of our jobs. It is very easy to use on all platforms, from mobile to desktop, it's all very easy.

Pluspunten

The greatest feature I think I have found yet is how easy it is to customize and set up how we as a company set up the jobs and features within the job.

Minpunten

Initially, the ability to customize certain inspections wasn't an option. That really created issues at first, but since our first implementation, there has been updates and upgrades to the entire platform that have already made a very user friendly product, even better.

Lori
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers

Procore for Construction

Beoordeeld op 5-5-2022

While I have used it for many years, my client is new to it, so more to come....

Pluspunten

I like that all data is in one place and easy to access. We can set up workflows to automate tasks. We can allow our clients limited access to thier project.

Minpunten

Software is pricey, although it does deliver. It would be nice to have it accessible to more smaller companies by reducing cost. Sometimes it can be a learning curve for new users depending on what tools they are using, however with the 10+++ support and great tutorials, most pick it up quickly.

Autodesk Construction Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op Procore

Procore exists on one platform. Autodesk is comprised of several aquired companies many not yet on the same platform, so I was concerned that integration and access may be cumbersome.
Amy
Amy

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Would Rather Not Have Been the Guniea Pig

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2023

We were previously integrated using Ryvit (now DataXchange) however, when we moved our projects under a different company in Vista and tried to resync/integrate, the process failed. We spent roughly 4 months trying to make our projects whole again. The likelihood of someone else running into the same issue is slim but my point is- make sure you look into all limitations and have contingency plans in place for if the integration is unsuccessful. It is only after having this disrupt our entire company that we learned some of these very critical nuances that can cause integration to fail. They have since added additional tools following the lessons learned with our company, but it was not pleasant being the guniea pig for troubleshooting.

Pluspunten

We have a new Customer Success Manager who is far more engaged than previously. Fairly comprehensive

Minpunten

The integration process was a nightmare given the right individuals were not engaged in the conversation. Users do not know what they don't know- we need our software partners to help us understand limitations. Not FedRamp certifiedNot the best platform for projects with numerous areas

STACY

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Everyone stays on the same page!

Beoordeeld op 6-11-2023

Pluspunten

The ease of collaboration between Contractors and Subcontractors.

Minpunten

QuickBooks integration not an easy process.

panashe
panashe
  • Sector: Human Resources

Beoordeeld op 30-10-2023

Pluspunten

Procore streamlines construction tasks efficiently.

Minpunten

Procore can be complex for beginners with no training.

Joe

ProCore

Beoordeeld op 28-4-2020

Benefit - one solution for our PM activity
Con - Reports and documents are not easily customized.

Benefit - one solution for our PM activity
Con - Reports and documents are not easily customized.

Pluspunten

With it being cloud based, all of our employees can access full project info wherever they are. This includes office, field, clients.

Minpunten

Reports relevant to our company can't be easily customized. Customer services doesn't always understand our business needs.

CMiC

Redenen om voor Procore te kiezen

To provide a better project management software to our employees, clients, subcontractors

Overgestapt van

CMiC

Redenen om over te stappen op Procore

Best long-term solution to our project management needs.
Kyle
  • Sector: Restaurants

Best available for Document and Project Management

Beoordeeld op 20-5-2022

Overall their customer support team has been great helping us in training and getting up to speed with implementation and helping with custom solutions tailored to our unique business needs.

Pluspunten

Procore is arguable the top document and project management solution in the market. Great cross platform functionality and top customer service.

Minpunten

A lot to be desired in their bidding/estimating functionality, but they are active in releasing updates and improved functionality so I hope this gets better over time.

Fieldwire en Buildertrend

Redenen om voor Procore te kiezen

We still use smartsheet for alot of our tracking functionality, but the budget, document management, and SAGE linking made this an easy trasition.

Overgestapt van

Smartsheet

Redenen om over te stappen op Procore

Overall ProCore offered a better single source resource for the way we were already structured.
Geverifieerde reviewer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I am a construction project manager for a multi-family construction general contractor.

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2018

It saves time, collects a ton of data into one place, and there are no limits on size.

Pluspunten

I have used the software previously as a subcontractor and now working for a general contractor. Procore keeps all necessary construction documentation in one, easy to access place with no space restrictions. It can be utilized offline for those out of the way projects. Once the system is understood and practiced, it is quite useful. Sometimes my office is 500+ miles away from the jobsite. I can be on the phone with my superintendent, looking at the same documents while on the phone discussing the issue. Submittals and RFI can be turned around in a day (if all team members are paying attention and on board with Procore.) I can have owners included on the system with limited access to photos and reports. Everyone in our office uses Procore; project managers, coordinators, AP, AR, and directors. I remember how we used to do everything with hard copies and ship back and forth between team members. Procore speeds up the process and streamlines everything.
I also had to sit through depositions for a project that went wrong, 6 years after the project was completed. All of the evidence was either printed emails, or hard copies of daily reports, pictures, etc. I feel like I would have been better covered and better represented if I had all of my documents organized within the system and structure of Procore.

Minpunten

While Procore is a great system, it is a complicated system and takes some time and training to adopt and master. Like any other program, Procore can only be as good as the data and information uploaded. I find it most difficult to get architects and engineers on board initially. Once on board, most of them question why they were so reluctant, but it is almost always a process. Subcontractors are very similar, although many of our subcontractors still fax over using email.

Paul
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers

Comprehensive Project Management System

Beoordeeld op 19-12-2018

I have worked in residential home construction, single & multifamily construction, multifamily affordable housing, mixed use, and commercial construction projects. I have worked on projects ranging from less than 1K to over 16M. Procore is outstanding for all but small single-family residential projects...I could make Procore work like a charm for this type of construction, but it would take some creativity.

Pluspunten

• Daily Logs are easily completed and sent to the appropriate parties. This means they actually get done which means they are more accurate. Adding photos to the logs is very easy as well.
• Procore allows you to put links to photos on your drawing set. This is especially helpful when we send out bid packages...bidders can see more details and existing conditions for our commercial remodeling projects.
• If you need to send out a lot of requests for quotes, Procore makes it easy to keep track of everything through the Reports function. PM's can also drill down to see who has or has not opened the invitation...a real time saver!
• Procore has a submittal builder built in, so after you upload the spec book, you can click on the builder and it generates a list of possible submittals. You can modify the list to suit your need. This can save days on a large project.
• When you upload revised drawing pages, Procore allows you to overlay the pages and highlights the differences with the new set. This is very helpful even if you were aware of the coming changes. It also allows you the chance to note the changes for possible change orders.

Minpunten

• I'd like to see the ability to more with the mark-up tool. Features that are available on simple take-off software would be nice. Something as simple as being able to place a color-coded dot would be helpful.
• When adding people to the directory, it would be nice if when you forget to complete one of the required fields and hit SAVE...rather than delete everything because you forgot that one step...it'd be nice to just give you a message asking you to "please enter missing information".
• The way is now, seems rather punitive, but I'm sure they will change it.
• I'd like to see other types of scheduling options become compatible with Procore. I do use MS Project, but not everyone does. Project is rather pricey and would be another software product to learn.

Josh
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great Program Overall; however, a few features and processes that need fixing

Beoordeeld op 9-12-2016

Procore overall is an excellent program. Their cloud-based platform works really well for compiling large amounts of data among many users. Store and share essentially unlimited job-site photos. Upload the project drawings and enable great team collaboration with their drawing editing tools; such as, linking RFIs to a section of the drawing, or highlighting a specific detail to ask the team about later. In project management software, the inclusion of a functional mobile app is crucial and Procore nails it fairly well. For our construction management use, we are pleased with the auto-reminder feature in-which the person responsible for approving RFIs, Submittals, ect.. will receive daily reminders to complete their over-due tasks. The tool is also highly advanced in setting specific permissions per user - maybe you don't want your subcontractor to view all of the project data - Procore makes this easy.

Pluspunten

> Unlimited storage for your project photos, documents, drawings, etc...
> Easy to use, free mobile app (Android & iOS)
> Everything is archived and stored in an organized manner, it's like having your entire project in a cloud-based filing cabinet
> The project / company directory tool is really great and well organized, you can also easily download a contact's business card for upload into Microsoft Outlook
> The daily log tool is excellent for the superintendent to record all day-to-day activities on the job-site. A report can be produced looking at all daily logs throughout the project. A great asset to have in the occurrence of a dispute.

Minpunten

> The built-in scheduling tool is cumbersome and sub-par. It's better just to run project scheduling out of different software all-together (I.E. Microsoft Project or Primavera). However, Procore does allow for you to upload your MS Project or Primavera files, this is very handy.
> You cannot create sub-folders within the Photos tool. Just one folder per location / subject to store all of the photos in. We would find it useful to have sub folders, such as: Folder 1 = Pre-Construction Photos, Folder 2 = Building A, Folder 3 = Unit 101 ... ect...
> Once an RFI is created and sent, it cannot be edited. there are many instances in which we need to modify RFIs after they've been sent, sometimes the client even requests it from us.
> It'd be great if the Photos tool on the mobile app allowed for users to take pictures using the cell phone's volume buttons

Obada

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Multi-tasking platform that includes everything related to contracting projects

Beoordeeld op 21-1-2022

The Procore system used by our organization is the basis for integration between all departments and all projects. Where he worked to make engineers of all disciplines, subcontractors and sellers on the same page thanks to this method of communication, which enabled us to follow up everything related to the projects that we are working on supervising and allowed us to complete them within the specified budget and according to the required quality and safety standards.

Pluspunten

Procore is an inspiring, multi-tasking platform that includes everything related to contracting projects. Procore enables you to have everything in one place, such as invoices, contracts, material requests, and drawings. Procore is cloud-based and compatible with smartphones, tablets, and computers. You can perform a variety of import operations from a wide range of applications, which prevents repeating the entry operations more than once, and enables companies to follow all their projects through Procore, which reduces the movement of work teams between them. One of the great things about Procore is managing the bidding process, as it makes it easy to keep things in order and in control. I also like the reports that are released by Procore, as they are neat and comprehensive and cover all aspects of the project.

Minpunten

After completing the training and knowing the correct use of all the tools in Procore, there will be no complicated or dislike matters, as you will find it very easy to use.

Skyler

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Powerful tool in the palm of your hand

Beoordeeld op 25-2-2019

The most powerful parts of the software are accessible on the mobile apps. Using mobile apps to populate Daily Logs as you go and access critical documents or make redlines is a huge time saver for the Field Staff. Where before they would take hand notes and spend time (sometimes hours) at the end or start of each shift, inputting the info collected from the previous shift; now they do that work as they go with little to no disruption to the flow of their day. Gaining back this lost time provides a better work-life balance for Field Staff and more accurate and timely reporting for Project Teams to rely on.

Pluspunten

Features of other mobile construction management software all rolled into one. Replaces Timberline, BlueBeam, Doc-u-Sign, excel spreadsheets, and file sharing services like box... but if you like the features of some of those programs, it also links to them with modules. So now your document control between cloud based services like Egnyte and ProCore's document folders can be linked so that documents appear and are accessible/editable, from both platforms and double duty of making two systems match is eliminated.

Minpunten

I honestly can't find a con with this program... sometimes the level of access you have to make changes that require admin level access are not accessible on the mobile app versions of the software. I wish I could add to drop down lists on the fly without having to go to the web-based version of the software.

Heather

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

ProCore has revolutionized our ability to manage projects across the United States.

Beoordeeld op 25-3-2017

I am not sure if this is taking place yet, but universities and trade schools that offer construction management degrees and certifications should absolutely be introducing project management software as part of the curriculum.

Pluspunten

Cloud-based. Great customer support. Willing to do the work and research it takes to develop the tools needed in the field.

Minpunten

There is soooo much to learn. There is a rather long learning curve, if you've never used programs like this. The thing that would be most helpful to me is if there were not just a video, but an interactive tutorial for the tools procore offers. It would be much easier to learn them if we had to "practice" using them without the risk of screwing up our project or making a bunch of entries that we have to back out because we did it wrong. That is what keeps most of us from utilitizing ProCore to it's full potential. It would also be awesome if we could EASILY see who can see the information being input in to ProCore. I know we set up permissions, but if you have more than a couple of Admins, like we do, those permissions might get changed. It would be nice if we could click on the "configurations" or "settings" in a certain tab and just see a list of people that have access to the tab. Last thing... dammit, we need to be able to set up meeting templates. Our basic template for Owner/Architect meetings, Project Kick off Meeting, and weekly sub meetings NEVER CHANGES. We need meeting templates that can be set up at the company level and added to each project, just like inspections.

Ahmed
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

An advanced platform that helps organize projects and is ideal for monitoring progress

Beoordeeld op 15-12-2022

Procore has helped us do a lot, and I appreciate how it kept members from repeating work and gave us many organization options, especially in terms of submission schedules and how easy they are to follow.

Pluspunten

Procore's high-quality services allow us to manage all our projects on a single platform connected to the cloud, and we can also access them at any time. The amount of information and data related to all aspects of a project that Procore helps us collect and arrange is hard to find on any comparable system. I like the way Procore organizes project events and the sharing features with members so we can easily collaborate on reports and other submissions. I particularly like how we can manage work programs, track closing dates for all activities, give progress updates, and warn members about pending activities so they can follow them according to their major. It's amazing how Procore schedules allow us to monitor all submissions and ensure that approvals or resubmissions of rejected applications are done on time.

Minpunten

The Procore platform and their customer service work well, and I haven't encountered any technical issues while using it.

Pamela
  • Sector: Commercieel vastgoed
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Intuitive and Powerful !

Beoordeeld op 16-2-2017

We have been using Procore for over two years, to manage small renovation projects for multiple university projects. We typically have 30 active projects running concurrently, in all phases of construction. With multiple clients (departments), designers, subcontractors, and vendors, it was important to have a construction information management system that was easy to learn and use for many people, without having to pay a seat license for each user. We don't use all of the modules, but the drawing management, submittal, and RFI modules are real time savers. We have also found that Procore makes it very easy to extract and archive project data upon completion of a job.

Pluspunten

Very intuitive interface, plus exceptional tech support via "chat." Very good mobile app allows the architect to answer RFIs right from a cell phone, as easy as responding to an email. This helps gets questions answered quickly. Also, easy to keep up to speed on multiple projects concurrently with dashboards. The automatic e-mail reminders on overdue items help keep the entire team on track.

Minpunten

The meeting minutes tool is not as intuitive as the rest of the modules, and takes a bit of practice to get used to. Very good documentation once you get through the learning curve.

Donnie
Donnie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Top of the line project management software!

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2018

Overall, I have very little to complain about with Procore. Their customer service is top notch and they're providing a top of the class service!

Pluspunten

There is so much to like about Procore. Some of the best things are: their support team, continuous improvement, mobile functionality, and integrations with other software.

They have account champions that are required to have quarterly meetings with clients. This pushes us to continue to find new ways to use Procore. There are so many facets that we, as a company, are not used to being included with a project management solution. So it's good to have someone on the inside that will give us honest feedback, run trainings for us as needed, and connect us to the right people to learn more about Procore.

Minpunten

The continuous improvement can change things that people are used to for a while and thus change best practices without communicating sometimes.

It's also very expensive compared to previous legacy project management software. This is to be expected because there's so much more to it than previously.

Clarissa
Clarissa

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Absolutely love having all my projects and all the data for each in one place!

Beoordeeld op 8-2-2018

Pluspunten

Internet/cloud based - can work from and access project info anywhere!
Holds all of my projects, my contacts, and all the data for every project in one easy-to-use program. Everything I need is accessible from home, office, or the field.
Posting drawings and linking Documents, RFI's, Submittals, etc. is easy, and immediately updates those links and markups for everyone who needs to see them. I don't have to worry that one of my superintendents or subcontractors is building off of old drawings.
We are just starting to learn and set up the financial tools. I can already see the value in the way they work, and can track which subcontractors have and have not submitted change order pricing, or responded to a request for pricing.
I love the photo albums. The owners and clients we work with also loving having their job site cameras linked to a project's home page.
I'm incredibly impressed with the thoroughness of ProCore - if it's related to construction project management, ProCore has a Tool for it!!!

Minpunten

It has been very time-consuming to set everything up, and a little difficult to get some of our design teams to buy in to using it. However, with a little training and explanation a lot of them are starting to see the value in ProCore and appreciate the functions it has.

Eric

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Works great if you take the time to learn it's features. Getting subs to use it can be...

Beoordeeld op 5-5-2017

Accessibility is one of the big items. No longer do we have to look for a print, a file on a shared drive server or written note that had that important contact information on it. Benefits will continue to grow alongside procore as it continues to be improved upon

Pluspunten

Everything in one location, drawing management, ability to track what has or hasn't been done. Procore support has been second to none and it's great to see a product that consistently makes improvements on a regular basis rather than every once and a while.

Minpunten

1. Scheduling tool is almost useless if you want to update it daily. The ability to create and modify the schedule without having to go through a third party would be a great improvement. The ability to do so from the app would be an added bonus.

2. Great for managing an overall project but not great for workplace collaboration within your own company. I find many using other programs to help with that aspect and it would be great if procore allowed easier communication between project team members

alex
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Tailored for a certain type of business

Beoordeeld op 11-4-2017

Procore has helped us solve one of the fundamental problems we were experiencing. Multiple users using multiple softwares and files to track project level data, with no company wide consistency. Procore has helped us get all our project managers on the same platform using the same tools to manage day to day construction.

Pluspunten

Accelerated learning curve. Great support structure and staff. Solid base of tools to get the day to day stuff done. I'm a big fan for what it has done for us so far.

Minpunten

Lack of an open platform like salesforce. Makes the development of custom tools difficult and very time consuming waiting for procore staff to create custom fit solutions. the platform as it stands now is not geared to multifamily projects with multiple buyer interactions, leaving us with cumbersome work arounds. Tools promised years ago still not delivered(such as adding change orders to specific cost codes versus a CO line item at the bottom of a G703), really hinders our full implementation.

Jaime A.

Foreman

Beoordeeld op 12-1-2021

Currently I’m working on a 9 Story Apartment building with Procore on my iPhone it’s easy to look up details don’t have to carry the big Laptop or IPad.

Pluspunten

Making notes on the go like changes on the field or production notes, Request For Information (RFI) Material Submittal Etc.

Minpunten

Software is sometimes slow and lots of bugs.