Adobe Workfront

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Geweldige Tool om te gebruiken

Beoordeeld op 4-12-2022

Pluspunten

Het doet wat het moet doen is erg goed bedacht en werkt handig

Minpunten

Soms loopt er wel iets vast of je vergeet waar je was gebleven maar nogmaals een geweldige Tool

Yoes
  • Sector: Alternatieve geneeskunde
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Projectplanning

Beoordeeld op 2-12-2022

Pluspunten

Integratie kost even maar werkt dan essentieel

Minpunten

Op dit punt Nog geen specifieke nadelen ontdekt.

Carla
Carla
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Efficient Project Management Made Easy with Adobe Workfront Software.

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2023

Investing in thorough training for all team members will ensure that they are well-equipped to harness the platform's full potential and maximize their productivity. Adequate training will also foster a sense of confidence and competence among your team members, enabling them to embrace Adobe Workfront with enthusiasm and eagerness. By taking these steps, you can set your team up for success and unlock the full benefits of Adobe Workfront's tailored project management solution. . By offering a comprehensive suite of features, Adobe Workfront empowers teams to streamline their workflows, meet critical deadlines, and deliver high-quality projects consistently. Moreover, the platform's user-friendly and intuitive interface further enhances the overall project management experience, making it accessible to all team members, regardless of their technical expertise.

Pluspunten

As someone who deeply appreciates and thrives in the creative process, Adobe Workfront's holistic approach to project management is undeniably appealing. One of the most significant aspects that I find immensely beneficial is its ability to centralize all project details within a single unified platform. This feature ensures that critical project information, such as feedback, assets, and task assignments, is readily available to every team member involved. This seamless accessibility fosters improved communication and collaboration among team members, facilitating a more productive and cohesive work environment. Adobe Workfront stands out from its peers due to its distinct focus on addressing the unique project management challenges faced by creative teams. Unlike other generic project management platforms, Adobe Workfront is tailored specifically to cater to the needs of creative professionals. Its seamless integration with the Adobe Creative Cloud suite provides a powerful advantage, enabling creative teams to harness the full potential of their favorite design and collaboration tools, resulting in efficient and fruitful collaborations.

Minpunten

While Adobe Workfront undoubtedly excels in most areas, there are instances where the user interface might present a slight learning curve for new users. For those unfamiliar with the platform, navigating through certain menus and discovering specific options might require some initial exploration. However, it is essential to note that this challenge is not insurmountable and can be quickly overcome with adequate training and practice. In fact, once users become more acquainted with the platform's functionalities, they will find that the benefits far outweigh this minor drawback.

Shayla
Shayla
  • Sector: Internet
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Workfront simplifies project and job routing

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2022

I use Workfront on a daily basis, for the better part of each day. When I submit proofs to clients, they have the option to read the proof, make any comments or suggestions they have, or decide whether or not the proof should be authorized. The tools that are located at the top of the page may be used by the customer with ease to highlight or point to what they want altered.

Pluspunten

I enjoy that the dashboard makes it simple to view the tasks on which I have been tasked to work as well as the due dates for those projects. I am able to view the approvals that are waiting, as well as my to-do list, which helps me keep my job on track.

Minpunten

The calendar function on their website is not to my liking. It does not function very well, and it makes it tough to view your projects within a monthly timeline, which is something that is incredibly crucial for a content team to achieve.

Gaurav
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Project Management made easy

Beoordeeld op 25-6-2020

After using Workfront, I was able to focus on completing my analytics projects in time and reduced time wasting in finding what my tasks were by searching for emails where tasks were originally requested. I was able to successfully document progress I made on various marketing projects and review it with my manager. So, avoided wastage of time and paper when reviewing progress of my work. This reporting capability of Workfront also helped my manager provide budget and resources support, when needed.

Pluspunten

I use Workfront software to manage my analytics workflow which is part of the larger marketing campaign projects. My favorite feature of Workfront is its ability to search all projects by specific keywords such as name of vendor, product or brand which my marketing team is trying to promote. And, the feature of summarizing all the projects in one page with my name assigned to them. So, I can quickly find a project I need to work on as well as prioritize it. I also like the feature of getting an update in my email that a new project has been assigned to me by my marketing team, so I know I need to start working on a new project. Support is great. All these features make me more productive in my role of a web analyst.

Minpunten

Workfront interface is not very user friendly so it takes time for a newbie to first train on it before adopting it. The scale of project completion from 0% to 100% is not very accurate because I had to leave it on 0% for some of my projects for me to know that those projects are not complete before moving on to the next set of new projects. I was unable to print the milestone report so I could share it with executives. I also struggled with the limited ability to globalize the comments, so I was having a tough time tracking a conversation.

Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op Adobe Workfront

I chose Workfront over this alternative product because of its ability to report on project progress.
Marie
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Good product

Beoordeeld op 31-10-2023

Pluspunten

Workfront is a good project management system. It works well for cross-collaboration and review.

Minpunten

Sometimes it can be a little hard to navigate. Seems like there could be an easier way to mark off tasks.

Jessica
Jessica
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

We are able to stay organized thanks to Workfront

Beoordeeld op 18-5-2022

Adobe Workfront has done a fantastic job of making the product adaptable to every user level. Tracking and reporting tools can be added by power users, who can monitor any or all parts of a project. Most of these alternatives aren't used by my department, but if and when we do, they're already there for us.

Pluspunten

Due to the fact that my business is operated remotely, I am always up to date. After the epidemic, this product has given me the courage to continue forward. For me, kanban boards and task management are of the utmost importance. The kanban board provided by Adobe workfront allows us to build up tasks or user stories and then divide them into BI-weekly or BI-monthly sprints.

Minpunten

I'd like to see a better explanation for why mistakes are made, but that's about it. As far as I know, there are no clues as to why a date or a field isn't being updated or cannot be created. In most cases, the problem can be solved with a little bit of troubleshooting.

Eleni
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Flexible and easy to use for project management

Beoordeeld op 4-12-2022

Whether it's for document management, content management, project management or reporting, Workfront is flexible and easy to create and implement. There is so much you can do with Workfront across all it's features it really can be used for any industry or company size, the bigger the company, the more you can do with it.

Pluspunten

Having templates for each project without all the jargon in a simple and easy layout was a winner - especially when you have to roll this out to project managers and creatives. Some project management platforms are intimidating and are not easy to review. I really like the reporting function on this and it's easy to build. It's so flexible, you can create dashboards and multiple reports with different layouts (ie lists, graphs etc) that it makes looking at everything super easy and easy to communicate with stakeholders.The proofing on here is brilliant, just like marking up a pdf, you can do the same thing here and you can track everything.

Minpunten

Not being able to have automatic notifications sent out to general users when you add them to a task. It means you have to do it separately which negates the point of having a project management tool.

Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op Adobe Workfront

It was far quicker and easier to implement in the organisation and the reporting function is so flexible and ties in budgets.
Becky
Becky
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Manage many projects from one place with Workfront

Beoordeeld op 5-4-2023

Given that the majority of our department's employees work from home, having a centralized hub where everyone's current and completed projects are accessible is invaluable.

Pluspunten

The ability to delegate work and track progress without micromanaging is a huge time saver for me when managing large projects or initiatives. I can attest to the usefulness of a request queue; it has allowed my team to better manage incoming job requests and distribute resources accordingly.

Minpunten

The complexity of Workfront's user interface and processes can make it difficult to implement efficiently. The high price tag comes with little opportunities for personalization.

Kelly M
Kelly M
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Simple, organizes projects and feedback

Beoordeeld op 27-12-2022

Workfront can be used to address issues with internal and external communications, translations, and creative briefs. As a result, teams can work together across departments and stay up-to-date on their own progress.

Pluspunten

I recommend Workfront due to its exceptional customer support, user-friendly interface, robust set of functionality that has been thoroughly tested, and manageability. the ability to add everything and everything pertaining to a project, from attachments to descriptions of requirements. Organizing and distributing requests to the appropriate teams. Sharing feedback on drafts and progress reports in real time.

Minpunten

The dashboard is quite straightforward and clearly sets out projects, timeframes, and next steps; the only problem I run into is that I am sometimes unable to view comments made on the project itself.

Mohammad
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Adobe Workfront is your project management turn-key assistant.

Beoordeeld op 3-3-2023

One of the best known applications available worldwide in the market.

One of the best known applications available worldwide in the market.

Pluspunten

It is a combination of people working for you. The features are great and simple to learn and teach to others.

Minpunten

Can't find a mistake in this software. Its great.

Wrike en Notion

Redenen om voor Adobe Workfront te kiezen

The support is much better by Adobe.

Overgestapt van

Microsoft Project

Redenen om over te stappen op Adobe Workfront

Support for Adobe is much better, more features.
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Highly flexible solution

Beoordeeld op 7-5-2019

Pluspunten

Ability to adapt workflows mid-stream. Not locked in to a particular path.
Overall UI is clean, and simple, unlike previous solutions we have used.
Their support is outstanding. They listen and work to implement changes to better the application. Truly committed to the customer, and hearing their feedback.

Minpunten

Comparing it to our previous solution, there isn't really anything (yet) that I have negative to say about it.

Brandfolder en Adobe Experience Manager

Redenen om over te stappen op Adobe Workfront

They blew us away with their attention to detail, especially knowing how our organization works, and customizing the demo for us specifically.
Eliabeth
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

My favorite project management system by miles

Beoordeeld op 7-5-2019

I've used Workfront with three different companies over the last five years. I've been able to use Workfront to help cut campaign request, approval and building in half, to solve the "everything through email" issue and to manage an extremely high volume of request from internal, external and disparate teams in a large organization that is change resistant. It's been meldable, helpful and honestly fun to learn and grow with Workfront as a company and as a system.

Pluspunten

I love that Workfront is easy to configure and change as your organization grows. It's easy to stay up to speed with and make changes based on system changes and your organization changing. I also am in love with the reporting and custom data features. Custom forms and the ability to manipulate them to get data has been invaluable in every organization I've been in to date that has used Workfront.

Minpunten

I don't really have a ton of complaints if the system is configured well. Maybe that there are too many features? It can be a lot to wrap your head around but if you have the time to get to know it it is irreplaceable.

Jira

Redenen om over te stappen op Adobe Workfront

Workfront had more flexibility and reporting capability.
Lydia
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

Workfront

Beoordeeld op 1-6-2021

The biggest plus is how easy it is to communicate with clients, sales reps, and the graphics department. It makes work life run easier.

Pluspunten

I use Workfront everyday- most of the day.
When I send clients proofs they can open the proof, comment with all the changes they may want or make a decision of approved. The client can easily use the tools at the top of the page to highlight or point to what they want changed. The client can ask us questions and we can answer them all in the same place. Sales Reps. and assistants can also comment or ask the client questions in the same manor. Clients and Sales Reps. can also download the app to their phones and use this software anywhere and anytime. Very user friendly and easy to explain to new clients even over the phone. I love how you can add client email and info so you don't have to remember all the client email to send to each client. All you have to do is type the business name into the software and the clients emails will pop up for you to select. I also love how it time stamps all activity and tell you who made the activity. Sometimes clients will put in changes after we have gone to print and want a rebate because the change was not done. However, now we can see that the change came in after the dateline. Another very convent feature is that you can attach documents like pictures or anything you may want in your ad. From there you can easily download whatever has been attach and us it. This software is the most user friendly and convent than any other software I have used. I love how the comment part is so easy to look at and the tools are great!!!

Minpunten

I truly have no cons. Sometimes there are up-dates at inconvenient times but I don't consider that a con its just part of the deal. I worst thing I can say is a couple times of year we have a client or Sales Rep. that has a problem with the app. However, the problem is usually fix that same day and sometimes it is user error and not the program at all.

Shimelis
  • Sector: Tekstschrijvers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

My experience with Adobe Workfront has been excellent. The platform offers strong tools for...

Beoordeeld op 7-3-2023

i solve different problem easly like related with my work

i solve different problem easly like related with my work

Pluspunten

Scalability is one of Adobe Workfront's finest features. It is made to easily adapt to changes in your business and to be able to support teams of any size and complexity. This makes it ideal for teams that develop and change over time. The software includes a ton of features that make it simple to manage and keep track of tasks and is highly user-friendly. It also features a strong reporting system that can assist you in finding areas that need development right away. Last but not least, Adobe Workfront provides top-notch customer service and a skilled support staff that can assist you if you ever need it.

Minpunten

The absence of customization possibilities in Adobe Workfront is its main drawback. Despite the platform's wide range of functionality, it might be challenging to tailor the program to match certain requirements. Some firms may find the expense of the program to be prohibitive. Users may find the user interface to be perplexing and illogical, which makes it challenging for them to quickly learn and comprehend the product.

Chris
Chris
  • Sector: Luchtvaart(maatschappijen)

Helps Streamline Process, Create Accountability

Beoordeeld op 27-8-2019

Workfront has absolutely changed the way my team works from a process standpoint. Previously, there was no way for us to quantify creative work, evaluate workloads of the creative staff or effectively capture the back and forth that accompanies a creative project. Workfront has solved all of these for us and more.

Pluspunten

There's a lot I love about Workfront. As someone who works on the creative services side of the business, Workfront allows for an orderly intake process using its custom forms (a questionnaire) that allows the project manager to identify the exact asks that are being made. Workfront allows us to easily flip requests into full blown projects, using its task feature to assign each user their own role in the larger project. From a creative perspective, I can use agile project management and set tasks to happen concurrently, or waterfall project management and customize tasks so that one task cannot be started until the previous task is complete.

Overall, Workfront offers a really clear process that creates the accountability throughout my team's creative process.

Minpunten

The software definitely takes some getting used to. There's a good amount of onboarding that usually takes place to learn the terminology (tasks vs project, dashboards and reports) and from my team's perspective we used our onboarding sessions to customize dashboards for each section of the team. The copywriters have their own dashboard and the designers have theres. So although the complexity is a con, it offers good potential for further customization.

Destiny
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

Adobe Workfront

Beoordeeld op 20-10-2023

In general, there is a lot of engagement with Adobe Workfront. Customers appreciate the executive's highlights, such as task following, asset management, and coordinated effort tools, as well as the stage's ambitious endeavor. The ability to adapt work procedures and include task-related activities is frequently regarded as a major benefit. We see it as an important tool for streamlining the project and the executive's processes and enhancing group productivity, even though there may be an expectation to learn and adapt specific to the stage.

Pluspunten

For the teams I work on at my organization, moving from four distinct platforms—ServiceNow, Excel, Smartsheet, and Microsoft Project—to one platform has been a lifesaver when it comes to project intake, planning, and execution. We developed our own workflows, taught our submitters on a single system, and subsequently trained our PMs on the same system. One benefit I really enjoy is that we may add new features and modifications at any time.

Minpunten

It does take some getting used to the program. In order to become familiar with the terminology (tasks vs. projects, dashboards, and reports), a significant amount of onboarding typically occurs. From the standpoint of my team, we utilized our onboarding sessions to personalize dashboards for each team member. Both the designers' and copywriters' dashboards are separate. Thus, even while the intricacy is a drawback, there is a lot of room for additional customization.

Claire
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Workfront Helps Your Team Manage Projects

Beoordeeld op 25-9-2020

Overall, I think Workfront has helped our team manage multiple projects in an effective way. With this tool, we have been able to launch campaigns and assignments efficiently and it has helped us stay on track with getting tasks completed in a timely manner.

Pluspunten

Workfront has helped our team organize projects in a functional way. It allows you to group similar tasks and assign subtasks to members of your team with due dates, hours for completion, etc. Workfront also includes a built in calendar that integrates with your tasks, so if you're off on PTO or a holiday, task due dates automatically update to work around your schedule.

Minpunten

Workfront can be counter intuitive sometimes when it comes to time management. There are a few functionality issues that I think could be updated to better serve its users. One example of this is having to click a button to say you're working on the project, rather than just clicking once to say you've completed the project. The interface design could also be updated to be a little more user-friendly and visually appealing.

• Sector: Marktonderzoek

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Workfront Review

Beoordeeld op 25-10-2018

We have dozens of projects every day, with different employees in different capacities working on them -- project managers, team leaders, supervisors, editors, writers, graphic designers, proofreaders, strategists. Everyone's input and progress can now be corralled in one place. We have a clear window view in to how the project is going and who might need help with what. Everything is documented in one thread so there is no hiding from a mistake or missed deadline. We can take people outside of the task, like our Legal Department, to get their insight on certain matters.

Pluspunten

What I like most about Workfront is the visibility it gives to employees and project managers as they navigate a workload from week to week. If 10 people are working on the same task, they can communicate through Workfront channels with respect to questions, concerns and updates. And everything is documented. So, if a conflict arises, we can just go back through the Workfront thread and see what happens. Documentation is so important, especially when you have dozens of projects going at one time.

Minpunten

It was tough to learn. After a year, I still did not feel like I had it figured it out. The workload queue setup felt wonky to me and I would often grab work from the wrong places because things weren't clearly marked. Also, and maybe this is on our company's IT side of things, it seemed to crash with a certain frequency, or would not normally be available.

Joe
  • Sector: E-learning

WF Review

Beoordeeld op 4-6-2019

Overall needs all our needs.

Overall needs all our needs.

Pluspunten

The reporting features are robust.
Custom fields and forms allow you to adapt the product to you specific needs.
Resource Management tools

Minpunten

Somtimes the learning curve is steep when trying to learn a new thing in WF. User interface can be challenging.

Celoxis

Overgestapt van

Celoxis

Redenen om over te stappen op Adobe Workfront

Seems to have all the tools we needed.
Felix
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

It supports better delivery and works planning by connecting millions of people!

Beoordeeld op 6-6-2022

This software is perfectly designed for managers. Additionally, you get paid by working per hour. You can intuitively track your project with various capabilities that this software offers. This tool is thoroughly made with the best customizing details for the managers.

Pluspunten

Adobe Workfront is one of the most premium platforms which brings brilliant productive results. It helps in better screening and updates the features according to the need of hours. Additionally, you will find it the ideal tool for communication and tracking the organic audience. Thus, you should rely on this modern tool for getting expected and unexpected results. Adobe Workfront works limitlessly by providing analytical information and reports. It supports better delivery and works planning by connecting millions of people. Additionally, it helps in managing data from various enterprises. Thus, it offers helpful planning and execution of various selling plans.

Minpunten

The most irritating thing about Adobe Workfront is that it takes too long to run an operation. Additionally, at times it becomes very clingy to activate. Thus, the users find it hard to manage buffer and malware issues in it.

• Sector: Farmaceutica
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Great Project Management Tool

Beoordeeld op 25-8-2020

Overall, this is the perfect tool for marketing teams specifically, especially those who practice more of the agile marketing strategies. We previously used Trello, which I love, but Workfront provides so many more features, analytics, and potential for better collaboration among teams.

Pluspunten

We started using Workfront several months ago so that we could better track our projects, deadlines and time spent on each tasks. I think it’s pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it, but it can take some time to implement and get everyone on board. It’s perfect for keeping the team organized and on track, and it helps us make sure we aren’t spending to much time on certain projects. You can easily tag users to provide updates; upload documents to share; provide proofs which is especially beneficial for collaboration amongst graphics designers, content managers, and marketing strategists; log your time spent on each task; and so much more. It also provides data so you can see how many projects each team member is doing, how much time is being spent, etc which is super helpful for determining a team’s efficiency.

Minpunten

It can be a challenge to get it up and running. It’s very complex so learning all of the features can take some time. Setting up some of the tasks and due dates can be frustrating and prone to human error, but overall it’s a great tool.

Emily
Emily
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great for managing projects in a good way

Beoordeeld op 31-7-2020

In general, makes teaming up inside divisions incredible and direct. Workfront had a precarious expectation to learn and adapt in the interest of me as I hadn't utilized undertaking the executives programming previously however once I started to utilize it I wound up prescribing it to purple all through our whole organization and others adored the usefulness incorporated with it.

Pluspunten

I love the arranging of Workfront programming it's unmistakable and present day. It helps tons by that have some expertise in arranging your ventures. this is regularly a superb item for any business to have! Makes imaginative tasks a breeze! It likewise takes into consideration speedy cooperation. Workfront has various instruments that give incredible usefulness to the clients and it is regularly profoundly tweaked to suit your requirements.

Minpunten

This product sets aside huge amounts of your effort to discover. The pursuit highlight isn't the least difficult if huge amounts of undertakings are inside the framework. tons must be figured out how to understand the best appreciate utilizing the product. Of you commit the chance to really learn it well it can do some amazing things for venture the board.

• Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Better than nothing, still not great

Beoordeeld op 6-5-2020

I go to Workfront to see what's been assigned to me. I'm not responsible for creating projects.

My...

My overall experience is that it's good enough, but even after using it for a few yearsr I have trouble filtering out the noise.

Pluspunten

Workfront is more advanced than the system we had before (an Excel spreadsheet!) and it does make it possible for a department of 25 people to sort projects, keep track of updates and share proofs. This is especially useful now that we're working remotely. The calendar view is handy and I like being able to upload proofs directly to the project so the relevant people can keep track of them.

Minpunten

There's so much noise. Tabs we never use, duplicated information, several fields containing unimportant information. It takes a while to sift through to find the meaty information, which is usually under Custom Forms of all places. It's not intuitive.

Ryan
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Robust software trying to be everything for everyone

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2017

The support is unparalleled. Our technical, sales, Customer care team was awesome. I would say I had to use them too much, but they were great every time. Can't commend them enough for the efforts to help us. I'd say a large piece of why we stayed with WF was because of their support team.

It's almost like having so many options within the tool became counter-productive. If it maintained a more unique personality, and did more consulting to help clients adjust their processes to the tool, somewhat, I think there would have been more of a win for us. Our processes were fairly simple and we got all caught up in the bells and whistles of the tool. It could very well be that the tool wasn't right for us; I didn't have any say in the decision-making process.

Pluspunten

The Ease of building reports; Getting the data out of the tool is really easy. The ability to format reports the way you want to see the data is very useful too. The UI is very easy to navigate, and easy on the eyes - not so busy and crowded on any one page, which I appreciate.

Minpunten

Way too complex, too many moving parts, too many hard-coded definitions for tasks, groups, teams, roles, etc. The backend of WF is exhausting. I, more or less, had 2 admins that had to manage the tool for the company. I don't take off TOO much for this, as the company was very lazy in using the tool. However, part of that laziness was because of the complexity of doing simple tasks within the tool.