Lucidchart

4,5 (1.558)
Diagrammen op de juiste manier.

(1.558)

Michael
  • Sector: Chemicaliën

Easy process flow mapping

Beoordeeld op 9-9-2022

We use LucidCharts to map client's processes. It is easy to collaborate with colleagues and export the maps to add in reports.

Pluspunten

The software is easy to use and does everything it needs to do with minimum fuss. Normally there are lots of issues with web browser software but this works very well. With very little effort you can create process flow map and make it look professional.

Minpunten

No issues. It does everything I want it to do. Only scratched the surface of the available functions.

Redenen om voor Lucidchart te kiezen

Other product moved to a web browser and was unusable with all the useful functions removed.

Redenen om over te stappen op Lucidchart

Easier to use, all the functions we needed were available.
Muhammad
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Diagramming is easy on Lucidchart

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2022

Lucidchart is web-based, intuitive, intelligent, reliable software for making diagrams, flowcharts, organization charts, gantt charts, mind maps; also allows to linking data to shapes. Lucidchart works on any environment whether windows, mac, or linux even it may be used online. It allow collaboration, import data or diagram, export diagram; it has rich library of shapes.

Pluspunten

Lucidchart is web-based therefore work can be done or accessed from anywhere, it is easy to use. Importing and exporting data and diagram is simple. It has vast library of shapes and templates, it allows to modify template according to your requirements. Arrows can be easily used, it provides option to jump arrows, layers may be used for better diagramming.

Minpunten

While working in a browser, you can only create charts; web application cannot work offline. Some templates are not easy to use but tricky and need time to understand. It provides insufficient icons and not allow to search icons externally, icon cannot be resized as well. You cannot arrange the layer as a whole.

Emilia
  • Sector: Public relations en communicatie
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Good tool for creating flowcharts and diagrams

Beoordeeld op 24-8-2022

Overall my experience has been good.

Pluspunten

It is pretty easy to use, and it has multiple good features. Building flowcharts is easy with the help of a limitless amount of templates.

Minpunten

There are other products on the market which I prefer to use. They function a little smoother, and the overall quality is better.

Balaji
  • Sector: Farmaceutica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A nice platform to use for your wireframe, mockup tasks

Beoordeeld op 7-7-2022

This is on of the good tool to use for all your wireframe, mockup works. I still use this for my simple tasks for workflow, process and wireframe works. Some of the features are not available since it requires a paid subscription. The platform is getting revised with lot of new and useful features and I hope it's going to be a best one. May be one day this can be an alternative for Photoshop ;-)

Pluspunten

It's a cloud based software and quick to access. We can access it via our gmail id as SOS login. When it comes to feature, there are some great options which I like most. Like the layer option is a pretty good feature and it reminds me the Photoshop software. Though it's not a sophisticated feature but a nice one to have for this kind of software. The other thing is Lucidaspark, its looks more classic and spacious. The drag and drop option, multiple export file options are the few best features to name.

Minpunten

I can't arrange the layer as a whole. It always allow me to arrange the elements within the layer and not the layers itself. For ex., I have 3 layers where one of the layer is a background image which I want to push behind the 2 other layers which is not possible if I create the background layer last. This is something frustrating for me to fix.

MindMup

Redenen om voor Lucidchart te kiezen

It was not comfortable to use at that time. So we started looking for some alternative and found Lucidchart

Gliffy

Redenen om over te stappen op Lucidchart

It's more comfortable to use and its a cloud platform. Initially we are able to use most of the features for free. So, we choosed Lucidchart
Genseska
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great platform even for beginners

Beoordeeld op 24-8-2022

LucidChart came to simplify a process for my projects, since I’m using it I spend less time elaborating my flowcharts.

Pluspunten

I have been using LucidChart for almost 5 years, I’ve used it for assignment in my job, college and even for personal projects. I consider that is an easy tool, where you can create flowcharts. You don’t need previous experience to understand the platform. I like that that give free space to work which is a great option when you are starting and want to test the software before investing money. Something that was very useful in my collage project was that you can collaborate with more people at the same time and you can serve your work in various formats.

Minpunten

Considering that is a web application you can’t use it without internet. And the free version has limited space, if you exceed 60 objects the document won’t be able to be edited anymore.

• Sector: Juridische dienstverlening
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best visual collaboration tool in the market!!

Beoordeeld op 11-8-2022

My overall experience with lucidchart was incredible. Its by far the best visual collaboration tool i have used thus far. Its much easier to use compared to its competitors and much more visually appealing. Its also readily available on a web platform. I would want lucidchart to create an offline version so more users can access the tool without internet connection.

Pluspunten

The features that i liked the most about lucidchart is how easily a user can create and share flowcharts and diagrams without a learning curve. There is plenty of learning content available for free to learn lucidchart in depth. There are sample diagrams that give you a head start compared to other software applications that i have used.

Minpunten

The only thing i dislike about lucidchart that some of its features are premium and it can get costly overtime paying monthly subscription for personal use.

Daniel
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

best tool to brainstorm ideas as a team online!

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2022

LucidChart is central in the way I brainstorm with partners and customers!
Love it!

Pluspunten

We can work all in the same document and collaborate to develop concepts, workflows, etc.

Minpunten

Better navigation could be useful for very large documents.

Giridhar
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Lucidchart provides the ability to draw flow diagrams and process flow models.

Beoordeeld op 28-8-2022

Lucid chart is fun to use and a great tool for flow chart creation.

Pluspunten

The Lucidchart is simple to use and provides ability to draw block diagrams. The chart has several components to use and provides a great depiction of end to end flow. The diagram could be saved and resumed at the time of the file creator's choice. The great news about lucidchart is it's open source.

Minpunten

The changes are not saved at times. There is a need for internet connection to use it as the changes are saved on cloud.

Lefteris
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

I just started using it and I am blown away how amazing this thing is.

Beoordeeld op 3-9-2022

Pluspunten

Easy to use, does an amazing job and exactly what I needed it for. That's it, that's what I wanted, done.

Minpunten

maybe I would like it to be more branded/beautiful because it's a little bit more 'industrial / serious looking' but still not that big of a problem

Erlinda
  • Sector: Maatschappelijk werk
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Perfect for your projects!

Beoordeeld op 18-8-2022

Excellent!!

Pluspunten

Is easy and excellent to create the new oraganization structure or process chart.

Minpunten

There is nothing that it dislike me... all tools are good to work in your projects.

Shawn
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Lucidchart for the Masses

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2022

I was hired at my organization about two years ago to replace someone who had strong design skills that I did not. However, I knew of this program and how it could make reports and/or presentations beautiful. So I invested in the program and have not looked back. My peers and my supervisors have found what I have been able to create in Lucidchart extremely helpful. While there are programs that may do this at a more sophisticated level, for our strata of organization (midsize regional) it is perfect and is at exactly the right cost for an organization our size to have a yearly team-based account.

Pluspunten

I think the extensive library of templates is the most important gift this program offers. I can get into the program and scan for a wide variety of template / tool options that I can then deploy. Sometimes, I'm not necessarily sure of what I need, and I can scan a variety to be able to get something that is close and/or I can modify quickly to be able to use for my work. This has really helped speed up the quality of my reports. While there are other programs that do similar work, I really operate better with this type of software because it isn't complicated; I just remember trying to do the same thing with Vizio or PowerPoint and nothing was working at the level of design I needed. I also tried Infogram and it was too much work. This was the just right option for me.

Minpunten

I love the templates, BUT, some of them can be really tricky to use. You have to spend time with a few of them figuring out the controls to be able to get exactly what you want. So it isn't a turnkey solution in the strictest sense, and it's not entirely intuitive either. The file depot is good, as I can go and find old documents. But I need to be really careful. If I don't duplicate something it doesn't maintain an old file, and I or a colleague can write over something and there isn't the same "revision history" that exists in other cloud-based solutions.

Daniel
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Lucidchart: The Best Diagramming Software

Beoordeeld op 28-4-2021

Overall, Lucidchart is an excellent diagramming software and offers impressive features at a very reasonable price. For its ease of use, sharp look, and great value, I would wholeheartedly recommend Lucidchart to anyone who needs to create a diagram.

Pluspunten

Lucidchart is definitely one of the best diagramming software out there and it is very beginner friendly. This is shown in the fact that 99% of the Fortune 500 companies use LucidChart. There are countless templates to choose from that look professional and clean. The web app is incredibly responsive and smooth to use, which can be experienced when resizing and moving elements on a canvas. The user experience is really good all around and the user interface is straightforward and intuitive. There are also mobile apps available which is useful to have. Not only this but Lucidchart also has great collaboration features that allow users to work together on a diagram in real time. Moreover, Lucidchart has many keyboard shortcuts to make work a lot more efficient and fast. They are quite conventional among diagramming software so it took me very little time to learn. There is also a layering feature in Lucidchart which intuitively allows you to create diagrams within diagrams. In diagrams, there are also smart diagrams which keep your diagram clean and tidy.

Minpunten

Lucidchart does not have any desktop apps which may be a disadvantage but the web app can be used offline and is as fast as any desktop app. Also the customer support is not great as other competition and there is no easy way to contact the support.

• Sector: Overheidsadministratie
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easy to use business process mapping software

Beoordeeld op 7-4-2021

Overall pretty good and easy to use software for business process mapping for anybody that needs to pump out process maps fairly quickly. You can quickly churn out process maps with a relatively small learning curve and can access your saved diagrams through any browser.

Pluspunten

Very intuitive and easy to use business process mapping software that can be used through the browser. I was looking for a MS visio replacement to run workshops with and this met my needs. I like the pre-built templates and the fact that i can have my colleague update the same business process map at the same time im using it (only available if you upgrade). The ability to publish to a MS visio format and a weblink is also useful. You can access the software directly on your browser as a SAS so it doesnt require any installation of software which makes it convenient if you're jumping between computers (it allows you to access your diagrams anywhere since its stored on the cloud)

Minpunten

-There's some minor glitches when mapping out business process lanes and performing some of the tasks. Formatting the process maps can be annoying sometimes and it does not have all the formatting customizability that a more robust business process mapping tool like MS visio has. Sometimes the browser is not responsive if you go idle for too long.
-I don't like the fact that users need to register/create an account if I want to share the published link with my business process maps to them
-Costs are kind of a turnoff because I'd rather pay a one time fee rather than a subscription cost since its not every day you'll be using this software

Maciej
  • Sector: Vertalingen en lokalisatie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

One of the best mind-mapping tools on the market

Beoordeeld op 20-1-2021

Lucidchart is easy to use out of the box, has tons of features making it useful in basically every use case I can imagine.
No cheap customer lock-in. You can easily export your projects and switch to another tool.

Pluspunten

Abundance of features, which makes this software so versatile. You can basically use it for every task and project.
I mainly use it for mind-mapping and brainstorming, but it's also equally useful for taking notes, story-boarding, gathering ideas, presenting, drawing graphs, schemes and organisational charts, Gantt timelines, or even team building (it works great as an online whiteboard).
What I really love is ease of use and multitude of features. Every time I wish I could do something, it turns out it's possible. Seems like developers really thought about everything and listen closely to their users and use cases.
Also, you don't really feel that the software is locking you in--you can export your projects to similar software/platforms, e.g. Visio.

Minpunten

Getting to know some features takes time and energy, documentation and tool tips have some space for improvement.
Also, licencing model could be more friendly for small companies or people who use it as backup/auxiliary software only (en entry level paid subscription model).

MindMeister en Microsoft Whiteboard

Redenen om voor Lucidchart te kiezen

Abundance of additional features, ease of use, short learning curve, user-friendly UI.

MindMeister
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

One of the most innovative diagramming collaboration tools out there!

Beoordeeld op 2-9-2020

The business problems I've been solving with Lucidchart is to create process maps and value stream maps to clearly outline the detail so that it is easy for developers and designers to glean from. It allows me to add a lot more perspective and content so that critical details don't fall through the cracks. Excellent for real-time collaboration and to even have brainstorming sessions.

Pluspunten

The features I like most about this software is the easy set up and I can get going right away. The quick virtual tour is very helpful when it comes to knowing all the different available features. Collaboration is awesome in real-time. Excellent customization available. I have my own template sets and custom shapes that I use most often saved to my favorites. I have also categorized it my diagram type and project type. Lucid just allows you to configure anything you can think of and that is what makes it super powerful. Version history feature and status label on the diagrams comes in handy to track revision control as well. Layers are one of my favorite features because it allows to showcase multiple views of a diagram without taking up too much real estate and is so easy to show/hide based on user preferences. The different ways to share and collaborate like publish links, pdf, png, hyperlinks etc. are super useful to share and collaborate on documents even if the feedback giver is not proficient with Lucidchart.

Minpunten

The community is not very helpful. The moderation of the community can be better and it would be nice to have specific channels than one open community as most of the content I see there is irrelevant to me. Notifications are easy to miss and doesn't really catch your attention. It's not possible to share folders within a Team Folder which is constraining because then I have to share the whole workspace with someone that I don't want to just so they can access a specific folder or file. Permissioning is tricky as it works sometimes but doesn't work other times. I have to do some extra manual work to pretty up the diagrams and make it fit the canvas all while the content can still be read and visible. It would be nice if that was automated.

• Sector: Publiceren

Makes Process Mapping Fun

Beoordeeld op 27-7-2019

It's been a great tool for our team over the years to help colleagues put their ideas and processes into visual form.

Pluspunten

Lucidchart has some incredible functionality that makes it easy to not only prepare a great flowchart to go into documentation but also to layer in relevant information based on the party that needs to see it as well as allowing the user to present the materials easily to a group of people or to share the work with others.

Minpunten

At present there aren't many complaints. Minor issues with formatting shapes often come up, but that's primarily when I want to treat Lucidchart like a design tool such as InDesign rather than using it for creating process maps and doing other diagramming work that doesn't need the level of detail that ID or Photoshop provide.

Redenen om over te stappen op Lucidchart

Both were offered through our organization on a trial basis for a year. Our project manager came to work for us a Visio user but after using Lucidchart (reluctantly at first) he quickly realized the benefits of switching to Lucidchart.
Kishore
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

My Review after using Lucidchart.

Beoordeeld op 24-11-2016

I'm an Engineering Graduate Student. This is my Review after using Lucidchart for a Month. I'll be giving review about the product after use in a class project. Some problems are complex enough that you may not know how to ask the right question. That's where Web Apps come in. With a few clicks, these form based course assistants solve many types of problems which are commonly encountered in your classes, no questions asked. Create engaging lectures and materials by uploading your own real world data, or draw on thousands of data sets already available in Lucidchart. Tailor the look of your results with customiszble visualizations.
The color, style, and elements of generated charts and plots can be customized and downloaded. And export results in 60+ file types. You can download results in various formats like XLS, PDF etc. There's so much you can do. They are always adding more content and more features to help you create the best classroom experience possible. So, that's good that it gets regular updates.

HUNDREDS OF TEMPLATES & EXAMPLES:
- Org Charts
- Mind Maps
- BPMN

POWERFUL & EASY TO USE:
- Hundreds of shapes with easy drag and drop functionality
- Export to PDF, PNG, JPG and Microsoft Visio (.vdx)
- Integrations with Google Drive, Confluence, JIRA, and Jive at no additional cost
- Dedicated support team to address your questions

BUILT FOR COLLABORATION:
- Real time collaboration
- Unlimited number of simultaneous collaborators
- Powerful version control and revision history
- Group chat and comments
- Embed diagrams in blogs, wikis or websites

SECURE & RELIABLE:
- All data transferred using SSL with AES-256 bit encryption
- Hourly backups stored across multiple data centers
- 99.9% uptime SLA for enterprise customers
- Admin-specified password strength and reset frequency requirements

ROBUST FOR ADMINS:
- Upgrade other users to administrators to help manage users
- Set whether new users automatically join the team or require an invitation
- Control which domains your team can collaborate with outside your company.

Minpunten

I found customers (who already use LucidChart) sometimes shared their diagrams with just the employee needing it "right then". However if someone else needed to work on it they didn't have access, and usually didn't have the rights to be able to share it with other people in our company. I wish when customers shared it with someone in our team that it was automatically shared with everyone in the team. This was such a big issue for us we ended up canceling out company subscription and converting it to a single user subscription forcing everyone to log in using the same account. Issue resolved with customers sharing with us.

• Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Easy to use charting software with a wide range of advanced features

Beoordeeld op 10-4-2020

I was able to create flowcharts for marketing processes and export them to PDF for sharing with my client with a minimum of fuss. The outlay is small compared to a fully-fledged application like Microsoft Visio, even though it seems to have a similarly large feature set.

Pluspunten

It was very easy to get up and running with Lucidchart - the enormous collection of starter templates meant that I was able to find a similar chart to the one I needed to create and get the right objects loaded up straight away. The interface is very similar to a desktop application, despite the fact that it's running in a browser - it even has keyboard shortcuts. There are tons of features and integrations that I never even got around to using, as my charting requirements were quite simple.

Minpunten

The sheer range of features available in the software was a little daunting at first. A simpler interface for people who only need a subset of features might be a helpful addition.

SmartDraw

Redenen om voor Lucidchart te kiezen

I didn't want to invest in a new licence of Visio, and found that Lucidchart had all the features I needed for a much smaller financial commitment.

Redenen om over te stappen op Lucidchart

The lower cost was the initial reason, but after using Lucidchart for a while, I believe it offers a better user experience.
Matthew
  • Sector: Verzekeringen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Beats Vizio Hands Down!

Beoordeeld op 12-8-2019

I am responsible for projects that are needed to enhances processes for my department, and Lucidchart has made this a million times easier than it was when I used Vizio. I also have to create the process flows for my staff, and again this has made my life so much easier, and given me a lot of time back in my which is simply priceless!

Pluspunten

The ease of use, and pre-made templates for all things 'flow' are phenomenal. I used to use Vizio, but Lucidchart is so much easier, and intuitive, to use. I use for everything from org charts to project/process flows - have even used to make a floor plan for our department.

Minpunten

There is nothing I have come across yet that would be a negative from me. I have used templates from almost every section and have others throughout the organization using it now too.

Lee
  • Sector: Computergames

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Lucidchart is a great option to create just about any diagram you need for game design!

Beoordeeld op 10-4-2019

In my game development business, I need a variety of different charts and diagrams. I have never had a need to find another way to make a chart that I couldn’t make with Lucidchart. I can even use it to lay out massive maps for level development. I personally have never run out of available map space and I can make some pretty big levels. It is a great system for doing this because it even can handle building layouts and interiors as it has little furniture graphics that you can drag and drop to build out the level with visual content. For game design and development it is a must have tool in your arsenal.

Pluspunten

Pros

First, let me say that it is the first diagram and flow chart system I have ever used but that is only because I have never needed another. Lucidchart has a huge selection of pre-made templates for different projects from flowcharts to floorplans and everything in between. It’s drag and drop interface allow for easy custom charts or modification of the premade templates. With the reasonable price plans available (including a FREE Plan) there is an option for you to get your own online storage which is great to keep all your charts and diagrams available online to access in a pinch, but if you need a chart or diagram download there are many different download options available including one of my personal favorites the .png format. It’s worth mentioning that if you’re a student there is a free upgraded account you can get.

Minpunten

Cons

If you don’t upgrade to a paid account you will not get much space to save documents but this isn’t an issue if you just download them all, but again you won’t have access to them at that point. Additionally, the site is slow loading the first time you log in but it’s not too bad.

• Sector: Biotechnologie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Lucidchart - great tool for diagrams

Beoordeeld op 23-9-2020

Lucidchart has been an easy to learn, useful diagramming tool. it's extremely simple to integrate with atlassian tools which makes it all the more valuable for my organization. There are minor quirks of the tool, but overall, a great value for the price.

Pluspunten

being cloud based give lucidchart a leg up on some of the other diagramming programs i've previously used. it integrates easily with confluence which is important for my documentation.

Minpunten

responsiveness can lag at times; however, the ease of accessibility outweighs any slowness. the "canned" color fill selections could be improved for efficiency in customizing content. Lastly, the user interface is not as intuitive as other programs. I often find myself having to use the help/search box to find out where to find a specific feature/funcion.

Stephen
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great tool for collaborative process mapping

Beoordeeld op 9-11-2021

Very happy and have been recommending Lucid to other organizations.

Pluspunten

Ability to share maps across team members across time zone is terrific. Acting as the central repository, we have eliminated the emailing of files between members and the attendant issues with version control. I am looking forward to trying to use "layers" which i have seen in a demo but not actually tried yet. Commenting and ability to call out team members to comment (with the "@name" feature is great. UNLIMITED collaborators is a massive WIN !

Minpunten

It can be difficult to easily select text inside shapes or grouped objects - this often necessitates triple clicking or multiple double-clicking. It would be nice if Team Folders was available in the basic subscription, not having this has driven us to have a single large document with multiple sheets/tabs. Large documents are slow to load and manipulate.

Aaron
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use and powerful diagramming tool.

Beoordeeld op 30-9-2019

Lucidchart is my goto for complex network diagrams, system workflow diagrams, process workflows, data flow diagrams, API call flow sequence diagrams, system component diagrams.
I have used it for years and don't see any reason to switch to another product.
I would highly recommend this product.

Pluspunten

1) Super easy to get started with simple registration options.
2) Very flexible sharing and collaboration options.
3) Multi-edit a document in real time with other users.
4) Easily lock down access to documents.
5) Many predefined industry standard documents to start from
6) Large list of export diagram export options. Examples, PDF, PNG...

Minpunten

1) At times the shape locator tool on the left hand side can be confusing depending on the document type you are working on, for example if you are working on a DFD diagram, the shapes directly related to the diagram should always be visible first after which other shape groups should be searchable.

Redenen om voor Lucidchart te kiezen

Software license requirement of Visio. Limited collaboration options.

Kent

Teaching Computer Science With This Tool

Beoordeeld op 23-11-2016

As a teacher, I've been using LucidChart for more than three years in my Advanced Placement (AP) computer science classes. Students really enjoy being able to document problem solving algorithms using the flow chart tools as well as mind mapping with concept diagrams. I have come to rely on UML class diagrams for my instructional units on object and class design; additionally, I use it for making graphic organizers, process diagrams, and general handouts. Ease of use, judicious mix of features, collaborative editing tools and publishing options put it right at the top of my list of preferred tools. I recommend it to colleagues all.the.time.

Pluspunten

The available graphic elements for UML, mind mapping, flowchart, and general visual organization are simply perfect for an educational environment.

Minpunten

The process for browsing and managing uploaded user images seems a little off. For example, I frequently will use screen captures as graphical elements of a document. While LucidChart fully supports doing so, it might be helpful to have a more powerful interface when reviewing/browsing/selecting files that are serving duty as custom images.

• Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Helps understanding overall system flow and for presentations

Beoordeeld op 27-7-2019

I truly recommend Lucidchart to everyone. It helps students and as well as professional.

Pluspunten

I used Lucidchart for multiple purposes. Firstly, i used it during implementation of database schema designing. It provided me an overall picture and the conflict with the keys that may arrive. I also used to create data flow diagrams and use case diagram. This way i could understand the flow of a system from each layer to the other and i found this quite useful. Whenever there was an enhancement, i just used it to see the different perspective.

Minpunten

There was nothing that i did not like about this software. I found it helpful with the variety of charts i could use.