Megaventory

Cloudgebaseerde software voor het beheer van bestellingen, inventaris en productie

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Sector: Kleding en mode
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best for wholesale or retail, somewhat challenged with consignment orders

Beoordeeld op 17-9-2018

Megaventory helps me keep track of my inventory very well. I like that it can produce PO and packing slips. The customer support has been fantastic. They are quick to respond and to get anything resolved. I have a very small side business and am not using all of the features of Megaventory, but it suits my needs pretty well.

Pluspunten

I like the reports it can produce, the customizable ways of reporting and finding information. I like the look of the layouts onscreen, they are easy to read and understand, and I like the look of the forms it produces.

Minpunten

Since I have some consignment clients I find it difficult to track the flow of goods out and invoiced items. My challenge is most likely in the learning curve of how to use the software rather than the software itself., but I think that it is not easy to use for consignment. Another minor thing that I find inefficient is that when I am searching and working with a certain client it doesn't always retain that if I bounce between screens and so I often have to start over in a search.

Thank you for your review!

As of recently we've updated reports to include 'Remaining to be invoiced' and 'Remaining to be shipped' items so that may be of help in your consignment business scenarios. Do let us know if it doesn't:)

It's not entirely clear how the search between screens fails but we'd be glad to take a look if you'd like to send more information:)

Thank you again for your time!

Bryan
  • Sector: Groothandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Used Mega for 7+ years. Its great at what it can do.

Beoordeeld op 3-2-2021

Overall I would highly recommend Megaventory. You have to have an understanding of what you need, and if its the basic, Mega excels at that and will get you off spreadsheets quickly. Great customer service, not too expensive and a reliable system that works and is easy to learn and use.

Pluspunten

Easy to use. Easy to Train. Easy to set-up. Can do all of the basics. Tracks everything. Customer Service([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are extremely responsive). Very little downtime(never more than a few minutes over a 7+ year period of daily+ useage)

Minpunten

Not the best for high volume of order processing. Not the most intuitive program. Can be slow at times.

Redenen om voor Megaventory te kiezen

Cant use excel forever...

Redenen om over te stappen op Megaventory

price, ease of use and reliability

Antwoord van Megaventory Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the kind words - it's in our plans to roll out bulk processing of sales and purchases too (already available in production orders!).

Ana

Difficult to use

Beoordeeld op 9-3-2018

Pluspunten

I tried this software when I was looking for a inventory software and though it was one of the best for low budget in the number of features, I found it very difficult to use. I only liked the price.

Minpunten

The software is not intuitive and it takes too many turns to complete a simple task. For example I needed to upload my stock quantity in an excel sheet.
I lost my patiente 2 days after stating the trial and went to look for another one. I have years of experience with softwares, so when I have to see the help videos several times to understand how it's done, I know it's not the software for me or the regular user who doesn't like to spend 2 days on a app setup.

Antwoord van Megaventory Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Ana, Thank you for your review first of all.

We're really sorry you were frustrated in your attempt to setup your account. We are aware of the difficulty involved when it comes to handling product and stock spreadsheets and understand it can be a cumbersome process even for experienced users. We have concrete ideas how this can be addressed and we'll be evaluating them for implementation soon.

Having said that, we're confident that if you were to overcome the initial stages of configuration it would be smooth sailing in operating Megaventory. We value user experience and are putting significant effort in redesigning the app - the results of this initiative will be gradually rolled out over the next months.

Again thank you for your review and your feedback which we'll be taking on board and addressing.

Hamza Saeed
  • Sector: Administratie

Seamless Multiple Location Inventory Management

Beoordeeld op 19-3-2020

Overall very satisfied experience. A product that adds significant value to business processes and operational management.

Pluspunten

Megaventory's ease of use, seamless location wise reporting and great customer support makes it one of the best inventory management tool in its category. Additionally its integration with financial softwares such as QBO makes it a complete cost effective ERP system for SME's.

Minpunten

More flexibility is required in the manufacturing module to analyse budget vs actual costs. Processes that have continuously variable inputs are difficult to tackle in Megaventory especially when it is integrated with the financial modules.

Thank you for your review!

We're aware of the limitations of the software when it comes to variable inputs and outputs in manufacturing - an advanced and challenging problem to solve for sure! It's a priority and we're gradually improving upon it.

Ryan
  • Sector: Mediaproductie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use inventory management system

Beoordeeld op 1-6-2020

Pluspunten

The simple, fast interface of Megaventory make it easy for staff of all abilities to pick up and use. It's focus on inventory control (as opposed to CRM for example) make it fast to configure and deploy.

The support team are responsive and quickly changed the product to cater to our requirements (adding the ability to bulk-close work orders)

The ability to edit wording through localisation is very powerful.

Import / Export of data from every screen and search.

Minpunten

Our product is multi-layered using up to 7 layers of Bills of Material. Although Megaventory supports this at a basic level, it does not extent that support into reporting and cost roll-ups.

Antwoord van Megaventory Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Ryan for your review! Glad to have been of service for long:)

Francisco
  • Sector: Voedselproductie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Go mega on your inventory

Beoordeeld op 13-10-2021

We have or base control in Megaventory, to control manufacture and multiple warehouse goods.

Pluspunten

One of the most easy to run software that can manage inventory and create work orders for manufacturing.

Minpunten

The manufacturing administration of the program is not all well developed, but it works out good one e you get familiar with it.

Antwoord van Megaventory Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review Francisco! We're regularly improving our app with new features including the production module so we'll take your suggestion on board for sure!

mark
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

Fabric Warehouse Stock

Beoordeeld op 24-6-2016

We use it on a daily basis to track rolls of fabric coming in and making Go docs for clients to sign POD's. We have using MV about 4 years and they have shown improvements in the system. Over the years we have made several changes to our stock taking program and MV has suited our business.

Pluspunten

We like that it is web based and easy to access. The new interface is good and more user friendly.

Minpunten

the process of editing items on the fly is tiresome. meaning we have to import new .csv files each time.

Antwoord van Megaventory Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for taking the time to review Megaventory!

Did you know that you can make edits to multiple items at once? Blank fields can be filled in with a single entry and changes in a single field can overwrite current value across all products. Feel free to contact us so we can provide more detail.

Thanks again for your time.

• Sector: Chemicaliën

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Good for manufacturing and complectations

Beoordeeld op 4-2-2020

Fully solved our product and material stock management.

Pluspunten

Easy to use, great support. Really easy import/export

Minpunten

Difficult forms for documents. Couldn't customise as needed so we didn't use system on full scale

Antwoord van Megaventory Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review. We're constantly improving upon the design of the documents and we expect to roll out an overhauled design starting in the coming months. In the meantime, we're at your disposal to hear of specific improvements. Thanks again.

GEORGE
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Very good software

Beoordeeld op 24-3-2020

Multiple warehouse management - execution of orders - invoicing

Pluspunten

The administrator can easily adjust the permissions of the users

Minpunten

given that is a cloud software, certain activities are quite slow (6-8 sec).

Antwoord van Megaventory Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review! We're aware of certain improvements that need to be made with regards to loading times and are constantly working on them. Thanks again!

• Sector: Muziek
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Good option for small business

Beoordeeld op 20-3-2019

For a small company with one location and a hundred SKUs or so it works great. I'm guessing it would grow just fine with us if we had more locations and more SKUs.

Pluspunten

Lots of functionality for a small business. Really responsive customer support (when we encountered a bug we got a workaround in a day and fix in a few weeks). For a company on a very tight budget it doesn't break the bank. Each month more features appear.

Minpunten

The UI can be a bit confusing at times, especially for some of the advanced features. For example, applying serial numbers to finished goods and taking finished goods out of inventory by serial number can be complicated (of course, it's great that they support serial numbers).

Antwoord van Megaventory Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review! We're indeed constantly improving the solution and we'll be issuing an upgrade for handling documents and serial numbers in the coming months.

Hector
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw

Megaventory Review

Beoordeeld op 26-5-2020

Pluspunten

The customer support is amazing. Their team is always willing to help.

Minpunten

Sometimes we have problems with some features. However, I submit the problems to the customer support guys and I always get a response from them. Every software has problems, the key is to find a solution or a reason behind the problem. Which Megaventory excels at.

Antwoord van Megaventory Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review and your kind words!

Wichard
  • Sector: Maritiem

use of Megaventory, review

Beoordeeld op 25-11-2021

Pluspunten

easy to make overviews and alerts, so collegues can act on it when nessecarry.Adding notes to subjects like work orders e.d. so it is clear were assignment are designated to(some projects)

Minpunten

still not real easy to alter made WO's, for example: you create a WO and this is processed, however it need to be a slightly different type. So you would like to dismantle a WO of and product

Antwoord van Megaventory Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review! We'll be reaching out soon with regards to the varying yields feature in production.

Enrique
  • Sector: Medische apparatuur

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best inventory application I could ever get

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2017

Get access to my inventory on the internet through my mobile forma me and several users.

Keep my inventory updated
Acces on line by several users
Excellent reports that might be customized by the user

Minpunten

Might get improved the mobile version un order to be more friendly and easy to navigate with the cellular phone

Antwoord van Megaventory Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Enrique for the stellar review! We are flattered but also motivated to always improve the software to meet and exceed your expectations. The display of Megaventory on a mobile device is something that we are currently working on!

Toni
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Our experience with Megaventory

Beoordeeld op 10-1-2019

Good Experience. I would not change megaventory with a similar app. Also the design of the UI improved along the latest few years.

Pluspunten

Customer service, always available. Rest assure that they will reply you within 20 min (worse case scenario). Resonable price. Logic structure which will guide you through the stock handling process.

Minpunten

The chance to update the databse via xls or cvs file. As long as I understand this method requires the operator to fill all the required fields. Would be good to update the database with the information the operator decides to upload (a part from SKU and similar fields which are mandatory).

Antwoord van Megaventory Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review.

Let us know which part of the database update you're referring to so we can either clarify to you what's required or better understand what needs to change.

Amanpreet
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Daily Megaventory use

Beoordeeld op 2-4-2020

Its pretty good.

Pluspunten

We have a variety of products with serial numbers, The search bar is a very handy tool to look at anything by serial number or even if we search the product name, it gives you the stock level of that product in different inventory locations in the pop-up window. We no need to go to special tabs to look for that.

Minpunten

There were some flaws in the previous version like when we click on Gear symbol on the top - right corner, The current window on which we were working, was used to close automatically. Now In the upgraded version as All Menu design has bee changed. There is no flaw like that.

Antwoord van Megaventory Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your kind words!

Jaime
  • Sector: Chemicaliën
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best Inventory System

Beoordeeld op 26-7-2021

I used this system for years and for me, is the best in the market!

Pluspunten

Everything is great, so easy to use with all reports I need

Minpunten

No cons for me, I have no issues since the beginning

Antwoord van Megaventory Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review! We are so happy you are finding Megaventory helpful and easy to use!

Dan
  • Sector: Mediaproductie
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

I am a very satisfied Customer. The support team is very helpful and willing to help with any...

Beoordeeld op 2-6-2017

Pluspunten

Ease of use. Great customer service. We are a manufacturing company and had a few issues caused by our store software. The customer service was and is very helpful.

Minpunten

We have had some issues with orders not linking having to link them manually with our store. It is probably our stores issue.

Antwoord van Megaventory Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for your review! Let us know if you notice the order syncing issue again so we can troubleshoot it for you.

Mohammed
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easy to use and meets my inventory management requirements

Beoordeeld op 4-7-2018

Inventory control is very effective.

Pluspunten

Multiple Warehousing, General User Interface, Prompt technical support, Website works perfectly fine with no hangups

Minpunten

Absence of LIFO, FIFO, this feature is required by us for aging inventory analysis. Rest seems to work well for me

Antwoord van Megaventory Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for your review! There will soon be developments regarding LIFO/FIFO - stay tuned!

Alix
  • Sector: Bouw

Very easy to use

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2017

Now we know exactly whats going on with our inventory.

Pluspunten

simplicity its the key for this program, if you know your way around with Microsoft office (word, excel,publisher or other) you will be good here.

Minpunten

like any other program, you need some time to get use to it....a bit frustrating at times but the customer service is amazing....Kostis knows the system from A-Z!

Antwoord van Megaventory Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the stellar review! We'll make sure to keep up the good work to satisfy our existing and prospective customers.

Matias Enrique
  • Sector: Medische apparatuur
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Excelent inventory system!

Beoordeeld op 24-10-2016

I've been using this system for over 3 years and I'm able to keep my inventory updated. Fantastic system! Very easy to use; beatiful interface for the end user, no need special skills to use the system.

Comprehensive platform
Keepyour records always online
Internet access from any location
fast connection

Minpunten

As a customer for a long time I've never received any special offer or service in return

Antwoord van Megaventory Inc. Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review - we really appreciate it!

Hasan
  • Sector: Cosmetica
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Good software, very helpful, though expecting more features

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2019

Very useful software, and I can see the engineers are continuously improving the platform, look forward to see for features

Pluspunten

Easy to use, and not difficult to catch up the basic features

Minpunten

I expect to have more features to the software, and more customized options for the template
However should maintain or make it even easier for the customization features

Thank you for your review!

We're always updating our software including improving the sales/purchasing document templates. If you have any specific features which you feel are needed in the current template, do not hesitate to reach out to us about them. It may be so these features are supported already via a workaround we can suggest. Alternatively, we will consider them for our development roadmap. Thank you again for your contribution!

Susan
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

We like it!

Beoordeeld op 17-11-2020

Pluspunten

The dashboard is a nice homepage and easy to navigate.

Minpunten

Supplier inventory setup is not super intuitive and kind of hard to find when first starting out.

Antwoord van Megaventory Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review! We're constantly improving upon our interface and we'll be taking on board your advice regarding the supplier inventory navigation. Thank you again!

Sebastian
  • Sector: Industriële automatisering
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

review

Beoordeeld op 29-9-2020

Very good experience, especially with the fast customer service and workarounds for customizations

Pluspunten

Easy to implement for basic requirements

Minpunten

missing basic functions for purchasing like: MOQ, price breaks, purchase order confirmation fields, reminders to suppliers for not delivered or overdue orders

Thank you for your review!

We're constantly adding new features and functionality and we'll be taking on board these suggestions of yours. Note that some (such as PO confirmation) are available via a workaround - but we'll be implementing more proper solutions soon.

Jamie

• Klantenondersteuning

Great inventory - good value for money

Beoordeeld op 5-4-2016

Very nice system and very easy to customize according to your own needs. We are a winery and manage our wine inventory with this application. Our inventory management has become more efficient and profesional

Pros:
Great customer support.
You can modify every single word so you can customize the whole program according to your own needs.
Good value for money

Cons:
Sometimes a bit slow in performing.
In the inventory part when products are shown as reserved you are not able to see inmediately for whom the products are reserved

Antwoord van Megaventory Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the review. We're constantly releasing technical improvements and tackling load times at every instance available.

I assume you've tried it already but if you click on the number at the 'Non-shipped Quantity in Sales Order' column you'll see the associated Sales Orders and the respective clients.

You're probably interested in a different sort of layout or connection though - feel free to contact us with your idea so we can consider incorporating it in our product roadmap.

Emilio
  • Sector: Managementconsulting
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great platform, amazing support team

Beoordeeld op 10-10-2017

Inventory visibility and control, financial control through the qbo integration.

Pluspunten

The ease of configuration mixed with the ability to easily manage locations and thousands of products easily. Also, the integration with qbo and has been extremely helpful.

Minpunten

The interface could be better designed but it's not bad. I think the simplicity of the design is partly why it works so well but it could be a bit prettier.

Antwoord van Megaventory Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for you review! A design upgrade is currently under active development. Soon you'll have the chance to see the first elements:) Looking forward to sharing these with all our customers!