ZipRecruiter

4,2 (10.516)
Software voor vacatures en volgen van kandidaten

(10.516)

Sorteren op

Eddie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

ZipRecruiter is still going strong!

Beoordeeld op 15-8-2019

ZipRecruiter is great for assisting our clients in smaller to mid-size markets where we don't have a large candidate flow already in place. ZipRecruiter lets us target candidates with greater detail than other services. Example: Targeting a specific suburb or zip code of Chicago instead of (LinkedIn) "The Greater Chicago Area" - This ability to dig into locations and source from the database is outstanding!

Pluspunten

Overall ZipRecruiter seems to be experiencing a resurgence in attracting high caliber applicants within the service industry from what I've seen overall in the last year. The database is another great tool that gives us access to candidates that we wouldn't get on other platforms such as Indeed. Not only that, but I feel it's a higher level of professional candidates across the board. The user interface is very easy to learn and you can customize alerts to your liking.

Minpunten

I felt for a while the site was a little dated, but it appears that they've modernized their look, user interface and are still able to attract top-notch talent. I think the value for service is greater when you're able to buy in larger quantities than on an individual basis, but that's the nature of the business.

Hi Eddie!

Thank you so much for providing your wonderful and extensive feedback with us! We're so glad you've found success within your hiring journey while utilizing ZipRecruiter.

Our product team is constantly making updates based on our customer's feedback! We encourage you to stay on the lookout for any upcoming advancements.

As always, our team is here to help. We're here 24/7, so please always feel welcome to contact us directly for assistance.

Happy Hiring!

Kind Regards,
Tier III Support

Justin
  • Sector: Justitie

#1 Job Website

Beoordeeld op 18-8-2022

ZipRecruiter is a fantastic site that is great to use for both applicants and recruiters. Applicants have a wide variety of job postings to choose from, while recruiters have the highest quality applicants to choose from. ZipRecruiter is simple to use, as anyone can easily use and understand the website.

Pluspunten

ZipRecruiter allows companies to hire the best candidates possible. ZipRecruiter is very easy to use and has a very organized interface. The website displays a vast array of different jobs, allowing applicants to find the best suited job. ZipRecruiter is great for both recruiters and applicants, as I highly recommend anyone and everyone to use the site.

Minpunten

ZipRecruiter does not post to the biggest job boards similar to Indeed. However, the pros of using this site certainly outweigh the negatives.

Roger
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

ZipRecruiter is a good tool, but could use some improvements.

Beoordeeld op 18-8-2022

ZipRecruiter does generate applicants, but we have had a harder actually getting to the interview stage mainly because we ask candidates to take an employment assessment and some applicants aren't willing to take that extra assessment.

Pluspunten

It is very user friendly and quite simple to post listings and manage them.

Minpunten

We have reached out to candidates based on their resumes sometimes, and realize that they don't look at our listing and apply. Then when we contact them, and they have sometimes interviewed then withdrew their application because they looked at the listing and saw that the pay rate wasn't what they desired. Also we use employment assessments with our hiring process, and ZipRecruiter doesn't allow for an applicant to be redirected to the assessment site to take the assessment. Indeed, lets us redirect, which is very helpful. Also there isn't a way when you have multiple users on your account to only allow them to see applications for a specific position only and not the others, which has caused different departments to contact applicants who applied for a position in a different department.

Yvette
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great place for employers and employees.

Beoordeeld op 16-8-2022

Ziprecruiter made it so easy for me to make and post job posting for my company. The site even helped with setting up interviews and managing them, not to mention I was able to have video interviews right there on Ziprecuiter. Being able to navatigate the website with ease made it so simple to get done exactly what I got on to do.

Pluspunten

My favorite part of ZipRecruiter has to be the ease of using the site. Each different part of the website is simple to use and easy to navigate. Search for jobs and applicant searches in just a few clicks makes it easy to use.

Minpunten

Now ZipRecruiter is a great site. But for some people searching for employment there, some said to have encountered a scam or two.

Jared
  • Sector: Groothandel

No Time to review resumes, No Problem

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2022

Over all I highly recommend it!

Pluspunten

What's really nice about ZipRecruiter is you can customize what talent you are looking for and let the resumes come to you. If you need help just chat or speak with your rep and they'll help you out. Our company is a small business and a hustling place and we don't have an on-staff HR person to help with the recruiting so ZipRecruiter made it possible to search, and have the resumes with what we were looking for come directly to me!

Minpunten

You still have to put in leg work to interview and review resumes and it is a bit pricy for a small business.

Jason
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

One of a kind service with fast results

Beoordeeld op 17-8-2022

Excellent and stress-free.

Pluspunten

Hands down the best way to look for qualified hires as well as looking for an easy match-up service for those career searching

Minpunten

There’s truly not any quality of this service that I can find fault or dislike in. It’s got you covered where you need it most.

Kipchumba
  • Sector: Diergeneeskunde

Ziprecruiter review

Beoordeeld op 20-8-2022

Ziprecriiter has made my search and application for job easy. It also updates me on the recent job opening on my field of interest.

Simplicity, organization, application tracking

Minpunten

There was no reason of me disliking this software.

Jackson

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Good General Recruiting Source and Job Board!

Beoordeeld op 26-8-2022

Pluspunten

If you’ve used any job boards, ZipRecruiter should be a breeze. It is easy to post jobs and works well with our ATS. ZipRecruiter has brand recognition, so a large user base, which means the candidate pool is relatively diverse. It also means that the Resume Database is a valuable resource.

Minpunten

Because I use an ATS, I don’t get much benefit from applicant tracking/interaction.
It would be nice if the Resume Database uses were renewed annually instead of monthly.

• Sector: Computersoftware
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

ZipRecruiter - Find the right choice for your vacant positions!!!

Pluspunten

I’ve used ZipRecruiter free trial for a non-profit organization to help it source right profiles from the apps resume database!
The features it offers for interview management, staffing are simple and easy.

Minpunten

We gotta buy resume reviews frequently.

Erika
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

Zippy no

Pluspunten

The pros is it does have a lot of resumes on it

Minpunten

The cons are it's hard to search through them and it's very time consuming

Ikiera
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

Job Board review

Beoordeeld op 25-5-2022

I love the site so far, it doesn't give me all the features that Indeed does but it's still a really good site that has some really great job postings even some are better than Indeed's job listings but it could use some improving

Pluspunten

I love how they have really good jobs and more options sometimes than indeed. It gives me more info on the jobs I'm searching and applying to. I also love the quick apply option which makes it easier for me to apply to jobs when I really found an interest and didn't want to go online and complete a whole questionnaire on my employment. I love how it gives me the pay range, the title of the position and a brief description of the job as well.

Minpunten

I don't like how long it takes to hear updates from employers. It doesn't show the employers responsive rate like how indeed does and it doesn't let me know how many people applied to the positions listed.

Rick
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

Hands Down Best Job Board Out There

Beoordeeld op 10-1-2022

I've been recruiting drivers for 10+ years now. I had it down to a science on when candidates were looking for jobs by the days of the week and times. I've used many other job boards before Zip Recruiter. I will never go back to those job boards and waste my money getting unqualified candidates again. Zip Recruiter is hands down the best Job Board out there and by a large margin. If you're not using Zip Recruiter for your hiring needs, you should ASAP.

Pluspunten

Zip Recruiter gets you qualified candidates every time. Period. They post to multiple job boards for you outside of Zip Recruiter and you get what you pay for. Qualified candidates. You get assigned a Campaign Manager who works with you to get your job ad and location to where candidates are searching for them. You can create knock out questions on your ads so you don't get unqualified candidates applying which takes away valuable recruiting time. Being able to search for candidates is great too. The applicant tracking feature is also great as you can log all your activity with each applicant and make notes on your progress of hiring someone. This also helps your campaign manager see where they are at in fulfilling your hiring needs. I also like being able to rate candidates so I can hide the ones that I feel aren't a great fit or aren't qualified enough. Being able to pick and choose what kind of campaign you want to run is great too. If you want to get aggressive with your campaign, you can. If you want to scale it back for a bit, you can. You can boost ads to get more candidates and can also go with a standard campaign. The options are great.

Minpunten

I suppose the only con is that it is not cheap. When you run a campaign, you are given many options to the price best fits your needs. My industry is very competitive so I always campaign at a higher cost.

• Sector: Administratie

A Candidate's Perspective

Beoordeeld op 9-11-2021

I am so happy I found ZipRecruiter software program to make my job hunting experience less cumbersome. ZipRecruiter targets the right positions that fit my academic and professional background. Then, I have the opportunity to apply to matching roles with a simple stroke of a button. I highly recommend ZipRecruiter software program.

Pluspunten

ZipRecruiter is an awesome software program from a candidate's personal job hunting experience. ZipRecruiter has simplified my job hunting experience. When I login to ZipRecruiter, the software is user friendly with clear directions. The ZipRecruiter software minimizes the prospective job details into a thumbnail box which includes the hiring company or recruiting firm's name, job title and a brief job description. I can tap the thumbnail to receive more detailed information. When I am interested in a role, I simply tap the "1-Tap Reply" button and boom, ZipRecruiter software directly apply to the position. ZipRecruiter software program stores my resume, professional experience and skillset in the software and my information is emailed directly to the hiring party.

The most impressive lifesavers for me are the positions are current and only interested, actively searching companies are provided. Therefore, my time is freed up to focus on getting the right job opportunity.

Minpunten

ZipRecruiter can be improved by auto-filling applications directly into the hiring company's website when the company requires an online application. Lots of time would be saved if I could simply edit and sign the applications. Also, when applying to multiple leads at once, it is not clear which companies are receiving my resume. Lastly, it is great to receive motivating messages when the prospective company views my profile, however, once is enough. It's a letdown when I receive multiple encouraging notifications each time my resume is viewed, then no response from the hiring company afterwards.

Antwoord van ZipRecruiter Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We wish you the best of luck with your job search! -TC

Samantha
  • Sector: Duurzaamheid en milieu

Easy to Use, Works Well

Beoordeeld op 13-8-2021

ZipRecruiter is a recruitment platform that works. I do get a decent number of applicants and have hired a good amount through them. Posting is easy, applicant rating is easy, and staying organized within the platform is easy.

Pluspunten

I use ZipRecruiter as one of two main platforms for recruiting. The website itself is pleasant to look at, which is important when you spend hours a week looking at it. The process of posting jobs is intuitive and easy. I like the already created screener questions and the ability to create my own. Another great feature is the "Compare Your Compensation" pop-up that shows where your salary range falls on the bell curve when compared to similar positions. I also like the ability to have candidate alerts sent to any or all of the hiring managers; this helps keep us all in the loop. The "Quickrate" feature for quickly reviewing applicants is GREAT and saves lots of time. The messaging system is adequate, no issues there.

Minpunten

The one major negative with ZipRecruiter is that there is no way to pause listings; you have to close the job completely. It's a pain to have to close the job entirely while I'm evaluating applicants. While the "Duplicate Job" process is easy, a "Pause" feature would be so useful. Another feature that is lacking is the benefits section. Indeed has an extremely robust pre-created benefits list and it's easy to go down the line and check off which ones we offer. ZipRecruiter has only a handful and no way to explain any others, other than in the job descriptions itself. I also dislike that ZipRecruiter sends job postings to it's boards and THEN has you edit screener questions. It would make more sense to do it all prior to the listing being active. I've had no luck at all with the resume database and don't see it as any benefit at all.

Suzie
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

ZipRecruiter Review

Beoordeeld op 26-7-2021

Overall, my company and I have been using ZipRecruiter on a consistent basis. We find it to be extremely reliable, and also, we always use it for a learning tool, so even if we're not hiring at the time, we still search through candidates, and see what's happening on ZipRecruiter to keep up with market trends. I find ZipRecruiter to be a staple, and I plan to be using it for a long time to come.

Pluspunten

I really like the resume management tool on ZipRecruiter, and how it seems like they might be integrating this into their databases search engines and SEO. I have both used Zip Recruiter to find jobs, and we use it a lot to hire independent contractors. Almost always, I end up hiring an independent contractor that has used the Zip Recruiter Resume tool.

Minpunten

The only thing that does bother me, that I can think of, is when looking for independent contract/freelance jobs, I expect that I will be receiving email alerts for the specified jobs I requested. I have trouble with the emails I'm being sent most of the time. They usually tend to be super generalized jobs, and a good %50 of the time none of the jobs offered in the emails sent to me have anything to do with what I've requested or searched for to be emailed to me. So this could be corrected.

Redenen om voor ZipRecruiter te kiezen

ZipRecruiter was more reliable with the candidates that were being sent to me. We hire a lot of independent freelance contractors on a per-project basis, and we needed to have a better database like ZipRecruiter to weed through what we didn't want before we were given the proper candidates. I like how we are able to have a more, sit back and it will be sent to us approach I'm able to have with ZipRecruiter, because it frees up my time to get a lot of other things done.

Overgestapt van

Enterprise Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op ZipRecruiter

I found ZipRecruiters' pricing to make more sense and be much more reasonable for the 'premium' services we were looking for. Linkedin was charging way too much just for a job posting and wasn't consistent like ZipRecruiter is.
Mary
  • Sector: Olie en energie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Highly Recommend ZipRecruiter

Beoordeeld op 2-7-2020

ZipRecruiter makes in-house recruiting nice and easy. You know what you are looking for in candidates, so this helps you do it yourself. The investment is less than the cost of paying a third party recruiter or agency.

Pluspunten

The steps for posting ads are straightforward. Rating resumes makes it very easy to save and categorize for future reference.

Minpunten

When you go "Back" to previous page, you lose your place while reviewing resumes.

Cost and upgraded technology

Redenen om over te stappen op ZipRecruiter

LinkedIn has a smaller candidate pool.

Antwoord van ZipRecruiter Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of ZipRecruiter, Mary! Our team is always here and happy to help, 24/7, should you ever require any assistance with your employer account. :) --TC

Ayden
  • Sector: Bouw

Excellent Program

Beoordeeld op 2-7-2020

My overall experience with Ziprecruiter is positive and I would recommend it to others!

Pluspunten

I enjoy ZipRecruiter because it allows an easy application process once you are an account holder. The 1-click apply is very easy to use and only in certain cases are there additional follow up questions. This platform is super efficient time wise and allows me an absurd amount of different job opportunities. I recommend this program in comparison to others like Indeed and UpWork considering the price of using this program is so far in my experience nothing. The profile is easy to set up, and in cases where I have applied to a job I have received an email or phone call from the company within hours.

Minpunten

Though there are few I would love to see more versatility in the "Job suggestions" area of the program. When you apply for a job or search a certain careers the suggestions seem to be very consistent and don't tend to range. For example when I searched a "Customer Service" position I found so many suggested jobs in just this specific field, so from then on I started just having to key in words to search for job opportunities. Another feature I would love to see incorporated is a feature allowing a "remote" job suggestion filter when searching for positions. Considering most are searching for remote positions now amid a pandemic I think this feature would be useful. Another feature I would like to see tweaked, though this could be in the settings and just merely user error, is the option to avoid those repetitive emails when you apply for a job. My inbox is basically spammed with a nonsense email telling me I have applied to a job which when I apply for multiple positions it sort of clouds my inbox.

Antwoord van ZipRecruiter Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience, Ayden. We appreciate your feedback and we are thrilled to hear of your success using our platform! ~DW

Nicholas

Fantastic Platform for Finding Relevant Jobs

Beoordeeld op 25-6-2020

Time is money and wasted opportunities are mitigated with how easy it is to set up a profile and apply for jobs!

Pluspunten

ZipRecruiter is a fantastic solution to wasting time filling out form after form, upload after upload of resumes. They make it simple with their 1-Click Apply feature. That's all it really takes, and you're done! Their emails are relevant and detailed to better educate me on open positions and required qualifications.

Minpunten

It's actually my preferred job board for ease-of-use alone. I wish all other platforms were more like ZipRecruiter. If I had any complaint it would be to please make other platforms just as great.

Antwoord van ZipRecruiter Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words, Nicholas! We appreciate you allowing ZipRecruiter to be a part of your job search journey. Keep on 1-click applying! --TC

Nicole

Zipping Your Way Into a New Job with Zip Recruiter

Beoordeeld op 12-6-2020

Zip Recruiter|was so easy to use and provided me with so many options for employment, it did not take long for me to be able to find temporary contract work to hold me over during the Covid-19 crisis until my place of business was ready to reopen. It is so very easy to use and upload your resume, check off your preferences, select your salary preferences, your pay hourly preferences, and if you wanted to work remotely or at a physical location. It also allows you to set physical boundaries of how far you are willing to commute from your home, if you're looking for part-time or full-time or contract work. And the ZipRecruiter platform takes care of all the rest. I highly recommend this software for anyone who is hunting forehead job and does not want check the job boards daily, they also will let you know how many people searching for that position and how many spots are available. Definitely job hunting has become world's easier with this awesome platform. And although I have found new employment, albeit temporary, I will continue to use ZipRecruiter on a daily basis going forward until the next best thing comes along.

Pluspunten

In the very unfortunate and trying times if the Covid-19 pandemic, many of us found ourselves either out of work or with extremely reduced hours or pay. Which unfortunately meant the dreaded thing no one wants to do, looking for a new job, a second job, a third job or a temporary job to fill the time until our old positions were back up and running. Not only did this mean job hunting, but considering the amount of people out of work, it often meant looking for jobs that were nowhere near your wheelhouse or for safety sake, were remote positions. ZipRecruiter made this as easy as one click on your computer or mobile device.

Minpunten

The only con I found with this software is really one that is self-imposed and can easily be turned off with the click of a mouse. And that is when Zip recruiter funds a position that based on your resume and your personal preferences. It got to the point where my phone was continually dinging or vibrating to let me know that a job was available that matched my preferences.

Antwoord van ZipRecruiter Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi, Nicole! We are so glad you found ZipRecruiter during these trying times. Please let us know if you ever need any assistance with your search. Best! --TC

Brianna
  • Sector: Beveiliging en opsporing
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Zip Recruiter

Beoordeeld op 30-5-2020

I have had an overall good experience, I have been using the software for 2+ years.

Pluspunten

I like that I am able to post and search for jobs for free. Sometimes the company are looking for temporary workers, so I will go online to post job listings. I also, search myself for extra gigs.

Minpunten

I dislike that you have to be signed in, in order to complete an application. That is about it, nothing too major.

Antwoord van ZipRecruiter Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Brianna! For security purposes, we do require our users to be signed in prior to applying. You may certainly search while not signed in if you choose! We wish you the best of luck with your job search. :) --TC

Darshan
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The Best Job Posting Software

Beoordeeld op 5-5-2020

This is the best software which we can use. I respect the customer service as they give you instant solutions for the problem faced at any time. Its lot worth than what is paid. Using it for a week you will be an expert in this. As i told you u’ll get a notification if a candidate applies for a job posting. We have a lot of such candidates who have got job in top 20 companies in US. If the above mentioned problem is sorted out i would like to give a rating of 10/10

Pluspunten

it’s easy to use and also less complex it makes a user’s day easy. It has its own dashboard which make a user easy to Annalise the number of jobs posted and the total number of candidates to whom job posting to is reached. Advantage is that as soon as the candidates apply for the job posting we can get the mail instantly. This is why i call this as the best software and the cost of the software is a lot worth than what is charged. It has a customised job posting format which can be made use of because of this a lot time is saved and the way the job is posted will make a candidate go through the Job discretion easily. It has a lot of option in it like the addition of key skills, address, and the title of job, salary range, client name and the interview details. As so much of information is given about the job, candidates refer to Zip Recruiter due to which you can get a lot of candidates who are in search of job “more candidates give you more business that’s the logic". Arrangement of the options in the software is arranged in an excellent way. So it’s easy for a new user to understand the format and the process. Good customer service which i appreciate. As soon as you have any problem over software you can go through the help option were u’ll get the customer service support instantaneously which makes this software rank 1 compared to other.

Minpunten

Some candidates who are not relevant to the job posting will apply for the job that’s the main disadvantage. When a candidate applies of the job position we will get a notification but certain candidates profile cannot be viewed.

Carlos
  • Sector: Evenementenbureaus
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Good Job Seeking Website

Beoordeeld op 2-5-2020

My overall experience of using ZipRecruiter is good enough for me to post job openings and to apply jobs from trust worthy employers. I understand that this software isn't all good for people because they have problems with ZipRecruiter, but for me, it's great. I get email from ZipRecruiter that I applied jobs instantly. To me, I would use this software to seek jobs all over again. If anyone wants to find a good job hunting website to seek whatever jobs the people wanted to apply, I recommend ZipRecuiter software for anyone.

Pluspunten

I signed up to be user of ZipRecruiter to find cool jobs that's very simple to use, and also for posting job alerts for anyone who wants needs notifications of upcoming job postings from companies in the country of United States of America. After using ZipRecruiter software for a long while, I believe this a a pretty well developed software. I liked that ZipRecruiter has an optional sign up social media feature for anyone who has their Google account, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media account to be linked with ZipRecuiter. The software can send emails to users of any job postings that match user's Resume and Cover Letter. The integration with the current business I'm working really helped me recruit many people who wanted to work with me in any place. I also see that ZipRecruiter has a Safety Red Flag button to allow job seekers to identify suspicious job postings and report it to the Trust and Safety Department, so they can view the job posting right away.

Minpunten

When I'm using ZipRecruiter software, I noticed that there are some features are missing that could've been used for the software. This software doesn't displayed the interview schedule availabilities set up for anyone who applied to a company and meet up for job interview. I can see that ZipRecruiters are working hard to eliminate job Scams posted by unknown employer of an unknown companies, but they still need to follow customer complaints about job postings that are considered a Scam. They should guaranteed they have a Verified Employer number and have Acceptable rating via Better Business Bureau. That way customers will be able to apply to jobs in all confidence realizing respected companies and will help benefit job candidates.

Antwoord van ZipRecruiter Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Carlos! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Your voice and support are very important to us. So you know, we have forwarded your feedback to our developers. We're always working hard to continue to improve our platform, and your voice helps us do that. If you ever have questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] Our agents are available 24/7! ~DW

Camillia
  • Sector: Verzekeringen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

There's No Despute Zip Recruit Will Land You A Job In Less Than A Week.

Beoordeeld op 29-4-2020

Overall I've gotten jobs within a week from Ziprecruiter that pays good money. I moved from NC to Maryland and I needed to find work and they solved that issue so quick I love zip recruiter and they helped me build a resume' with little experience. You can even download the resume' put it on other websites if you need to. I definately recommend this platform. I got like 7 jobs that called me back in less than a week! And I only put in 20 mins of work applying you cant beat that at all! Despite the scams it's really good to use. Just look up the companies on the Better Business Bureau and ask for their Employee ID # if it's a company you don't recognize or know. Simple gestures on your part can clearly override that part until they fix the Employers that can use there site.

Total recommend overall.

Pluspunten

I LOVE LOVE how easy it is to use. You can upload a resume' or create a profile on their system with ease. They have easy 1 click skills you can add to your resume' that makes you stand out. Even if you not that good with Resume's this platform will make you seem like you been doing them all your life. They have customized searching and geographic job searching you can even pick the mile radius on where your looking for work.

So if I wanted a job with 5 miles of my home I can refine the search and BOOM it will only pull up jobs within a 5 mile radius. I absolutely LOVE that feature because I take care of my grandma and grandfather so I need to stay close by to the house. They require ALOT of my time so I dont have hours and hours to fill out applications.

Zip Recruiter has taken that into account for you with 1-Click Applies.
You just refine the search to 1-Click Applies only. And I'm telling you! I applies to like 30 jobs in less than 20 mins. It's so amazing. I mean like it's almost genius honestly. They automatically send your resume' to companies effortlessly. Some job require additional questions but they are quick and easy to do.

And that's not all the companies respond to you quickly I'm talking same day sometimes. By the end of a week I'm trying t to choose which job I wanna pick which interviews to go to on. You can customize the type of jobs you want. It's like job applicator heaven. They send confirmation emails so you can keep track of where your applying.

Minpunten

The only drawback to this platform that I've experienced is some jobs are scams. Be weary of "Work From Home" jobs on here. Or any job that tells you to add them on What's app for an interview. I almost got scammed by one of them.

I sell insurance so working from home isnt bad for me at all. It's almost plausible. But some companies aren't legit on this platform just be weary of it. Not all of them are like this. I've gotten job offers from great well known companies on this platform as well.

They sent me a bad check but the bank caught it before I was able to place it into my account. Zip Recruiter should perform thorough in depth checks on the companies they enable to use their platform to ensure customers safety and peace of mind. They should ensure they have a Verfiable Employer # and have Acceptable an rating on BBB. That way customers can apply to jobs in confidence knowing each one is reputable and will benefit the applicant.

Other than that I cant think of any drawbacks to using the platform at all.

Antwoord van ZipRecruiter Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. If you need assistance in the future, please contact our customer care team at [email protected] We are available 24/7 and we are always happy to help! ~DW

• Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great tool for job posters, for job seekers, not ideal

Beoordeeld op 20-2-2020

Great as a business, so-so as a job seeker. Would recommend overall to businesses.

Pluspunten

I loved it as a job poster - my boss had me utilize this to aid in sourcing candidates for the startup I was working for at the time. You got a ton of leads, they were very accurate, and the site itself was user friendly - you also were notified promptly and nothing went to Spam (I think there was a good value for the money versus LinkedIn Recruiter).

Minpunten

As a job seeker, you get a ton of irrelevant and automated postings. I know you can turn these off but they're very annoying, especially when they're totally off-base or below your requirements. It feels like you're being spammed.

LinkedIn Jobs, Indeed en AngelTrack

Redenen om voor ZipRecruiter te kiezen

Expenses - and issues with getting messages via Linkedin. Very pricey.

Overgestapt van

COO suggested it.

Hi there,

We appreciate you taking the time to write your review of ZipRecruiter!

We do aim to provide the most relevant job suggestions possible. These are curated based on profile activity as well as keyword selections. Our dedicated customer care team would be happy to help you modify these at any time! Please feel welcome to reach out to us directly.

Best of luck!

TC
Customer Experience

Scott
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

ZipRecruiter for finding talent versus finding work

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019

Good as an employer, but not as a candidate. If looking for talent I recommend using them.

Pluspunten

It`s a very good tool for uncovering candidates. Like all others, you take the good with the bad, but when I have used the tool in the past, I have been successful in making hires, some of whom were top-performers.

Minpunten

For the job seeker, the tool is not intuitive. When I have used it in my personal job searches, I received a lot of irrelevant leads, many of which were too junior or not at all related to my background. I even had a couple of sketchy opportunities come my way, but did not see an easy way to communicate with ZipRecruiter.

Indeed

Redenen om over te stappen op ZipRecruiter

The free trial was compelling and we received good results.

Hello Scott,

Thank you for sharing your review from both perspectives of a job seeker and employer. We value your feedback and offer 24/7 support for employers and job seekers too. We are glad to hear that you have made some great hires for some top performers on ZipRecruiter and we do our best to bring great talent to your job ads. We understand your concern with relevant positions on the job seeker platform and we have an alerts page with job title matching in which you can enter skill words to target the type of job you are seeking and this will send you alerts relevant to your search. Thanks for pointing that out and job seekers are able to email us directly at [email protected] for account support. Thanks for recommending our employer platform for those who are looking to post jobs and get great candidates. If you have any other concerns please reach out to us at 877-252-1062 and we will gladly assist you.

Leticia, Tier III Support