ZipRecruiter

4,2 (10.945)
Schrijf een review!
Software voor vacatures en volgen van kandidaten

(10.945)

• Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Amazing Job Site

Beoordeeld op 25-6-2020

Pluspunten

I love that this is so easy to use. This sties offer more options for one click applications. I am able to fill in my experience and information and apply for a job effortlessly. The more I apply, the better matches I am provided. My resume has already been reviewed by 3 employers today alone! They provide up to date information on jobs and if my application has been reviewed. They also let me know of any updates from HR Management.

Minpunten

There isn't anything that I don't like about this product.

Antwoord van ZipRecruiter

We so very much appreciate your valuable insight, Meagan! Keep up the great work! --TC

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Luchtvaart(maatschappijen)

Easiest Job Application site I've come across

Beoordeeld op 6-5-2020

Overall this software is a 10/10. I have never had any problems locating employment since I have begun my search using ZipRecruiter. I use this software to locate potential jobs I may be interested in to review requirements and jobs I want to apply to right away.

Pluspunten

ZipRecruiter interface is super easy to use. From personal experience I can say ziprecruiter is reliable and a very legit job search engine. Compared to the other sites on the market, I have gotten more responses from submitted applications here than anywhere else. I like how applying is as easy as 1-2-3. ZipRecruiter has an amazing one-click apply function on the website which submits your resume automatically, saving you the headache of retyping or refilling out applications with the same information provided in your resume. The trending searches is also a favorite of mine because I can easily find jobs in seconds.

Minpunten

Honestly I feel if any changes are made to this software it would be more of a downgrade than anything. I absolutely have no complaints in regards to ZipRecruiter. I rave to all of my family and friends about the successes I have made since using this software.

Antwoord van ZipRecruiter

Your insight is so very important to us! Thank you for sharing, and we wish you the very best of luck with your job search always! Please feel free to reach out to us for help at any time, at [email protected]. --TC

Lee Anne
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

It did not help us

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2019

Was not a good experience and for the price we did not find any candidates that were even close to being a match for the positions advertised.

Pluspunten

I like the idea that we could post a job and have candidates be already in e system assigned to our posting.

Minpunten

The candidates that were assigned to our post were not at all qualified and the ones that contacted us were all from foreign countries or had no related experience. Even if we specified that the applicant had to be close by in the same country.

Workplace from Meta

Redenen om voor ZipRecruiter te kiezen

The adds made it seem like we would find candidates faster and that were a better match.

Overgestapt van

Redenen om over te stappen op ZipRecruiter

The advertising and reviews.

Hi Lee Anne,

Thank you for submitting this review and we would like to apologize for your experience in receiving qualified candidates as I know how important it is to make those hires as quickly as possible.

Although our system does work to identify the best-matched candidates for your job, there are other tools that we encourage customers to take advantage of to help better their chances of finding the right candidate and filtering out those who are not a good fit. There is a skills section within the job ad which has a matching technology and this field is a very important part of the process, my suggestion would be to add very specific skill words that match the job title so the algorithm will work in your favor. We are happy to explain these to you further should you decide to use us again. We can be reached by phone at 877-252-1062, chat or email at [email protected].

Leticia, Tier III Support
Customer Success Team

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Duurzaamheid en milieu
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Great Way to Find a Job

Beoordeeld op 13-10-2020

ZipRecruiter makes it easy to apply to many jobs with their Quick Apply button, there is not a better way to find a new job.

Pluspunten

The best part about ZipRecruiter is that as an applicant you feel like your application is not being missed and is going out to all the right places.

Minpunten

ZipRecruiter does feel like it is catered to companies that are hiring, rather than the candidate, so many of the features are built for the hiring party.

Antwoord van ZipRecruiter

We thank you for your great review!

Here are a few tips to help you in your job search:

-You can view your application status and add a cover letter to your applications by clicking 'Jobs' then 'Applied Jobs'.
-To customize the type of emails you receive, click the 3 dots in the top right corner of your account, then 'Notifications'. Here you can change and save your preferences.
-To customize your job alerts click the 3 dots in the top right corner of your account, then click 'Alerts'
-We also highly recommend adding skills to your profile. To do so, click 'Profile' then on the right side of the page click 'Add Skills'. This will help our system match you to jobs that require those skills.

Keep in mind, our Customer Care Team is available 24/7 at [email protected]. Please reach out to us at any time. We are always happy to assist!~ DW

Kandace
  • Sector: Horeca
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Unemployed with ZipRecruiter

Beoordeeld op 17-3-2020

I think the ZipRecruiter is very promising it just doesn't appeal the promises of actually finding employment I do think it's a well-put-together site and being unsuccessful in being hired could be the online application process is different than going into a business to apply for the position in person

Pluspunten

The software is very promising and easy to use and easy to set up you're able to find numerous jobs in your area that you can filter to your own preferences for your job search you have the option to apply for the position of the jobs you're interested in from their site overall it's a well put together service.

Minpunten

I have not ever gotten a job through ZipRecruiter and I have applied for a lot of jobs in some of them more than once so the actual success rate of going through this service has not been positive for me and then landing a new job

Antwoord van ZipRecruiter

Thank you for sharing your great feedback with us, Kandace! We hope you find a great job soon. Please feel welcome to email our team at [email protected] for some tips! We wish you the very best of luck with your job search. -TC

Valentin
Valentin
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Zip Recruiter for getting similar job postings to your title

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2019

Pluspunten

I like that its algorithm tries to match the job posting opportunities to your job title and previous experiences as well as what you've recently been searching for.

Minpunten

The email reminders about new postings can get annoying especially when they don't factor in your location or years of experience. This leads to a mismatch in my interest (jobs I'm interested in), jobs available and the ones that I am qualified for.

Hi Valentin!

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm so glad you like our job matching algorithm! I really appreciate the feedback on the email match quality. We're always looking for ways to improve.

Best of luck with your search!

Anna
Customer Care

Brett
Brett
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Hiring made easy!

Beoordeeld op 16-5-2019

Zip recruiter is a quick and easy way to find quality employees for any industry!

Pluspunten

What I liked most about zip recruiter is how easily it paired me with the kind of people I was looking for.

Minpunten

If I had to point something out that I didn’t like, it would probably be the information that it gives about each client. I want to know everything about the person.

Alex
Alex
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Got my more qualified applicants faster

Beoordeeld op 6-4-2021

This software was easy to use and quick for my front desk staff to get setup, I tweaked the postings and added requirements that seemed to get me more qualified candidates for interviews. Overall good software for anyone constantly looking for new people to add to their team.

Pluspunten

I was able to adjust my postings and ensure potential candidates were screened properly which cut down hiring times from months to weeks when we were looking for the best qualified trainers in the area.

Minpunten

I hate having to pay for software for hiring but when time is valuable and filling roles is essential to maintaining the bottom line it is a fair value.

kimberly
  • Sector: Tekstschrijvers
  • Anders Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Good for viewing job openings

Beoordeeld op 18-5-2021

It is good to see what's opened as far as jobs available, but I would rather not have a middle man to apply.

Pluspunten

I like that it notifies me of jobs that match my skills. but the jobs shown were not always a good fit.

Minpunten

I don't like that it sends so many things that don't really match to my email. I would have liked to dee it narrowed down better.

Sarah
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Better for some industries than others.

Beoordeeld op 5-11-2019

Really pretty good! We did not find a candidate that was right for us but found a lot of decent candidates through the service.

Pluspunten

It makes it very easy to find highly qualified candidates relatively quickly. I like the user experience and functionality as well.

Minpunten

I think this would be better suited to tech or more industries that are high in demand. Our company does a bit more niche work in media and entertainment, and the old fashioned way seems to still be best (although inefficient).

Hi Sarah,

I am very happy to hear that ZipRecruiter was easy for you to use and you were able to get candidates easily. We are always working on expanding the types of candidates and companies we have on our site. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us at [email protected].

Tier ll Support

Ian
  • Sector: Beveiliging en opsporing

Need good people for your company? ZipRecruiter is the BEST of the BEST

Beoordeeld op 6-11-2019

My overall experience with ZipRecruiter has been nothing short of outstanding. Our company has acquired 4 new software developers and 2 new sales members have been added to my team, all through ZipRecruiter! All 6 of these new employees have been crucial to the growth of our business. For that reason alone, ZipRecruiter has more than paid for itself and made our company a tremendous amount of revenue through new service and product offerings, as well as additional, qualified people to sell these new products. If you want to build a high quality team or expand your business, there is absolutely NO better tool than ZipRecruiter.

Pluspunten

What I liked the most about ZipRecruiter was the ease of use and automation....and the results! We implemented ZipRecruiter at my company, and the process was extremely easy! Setting up our Employer account was absolutely no hassle, and their customer support was extremely quick to respond, professional, and helpful when we had some questions about our account. Additionally, it automatically scanned resumes to bring us the most qualified people for our new software development branch of business. We ended up hiring FOUR new software developers that have made it possible for our company to expand into the SaaS industry. It's been an awesome team building tool for us.

Minpunten

What I liked least about the software (which isn't a big deal) was their Employer Resource center didn't always work. Sometimes, we didn't want to go through the process of contacting customer service, so we wanted to access the employer resource center in their Support portal to find answers to questions for ourselves. Unfortunately, this page wouldn't load 30% of the time, so this meant delays in getting answers and requiring us to get on the phone to support. This was slightly frustrating a few times, but the performance of the software itself was outstanding and outweighed this minor nuisance.

Redenen om over te stappen op ZipRecruiter

We chose ZipRecruiter because it had a more intuitive resume search feature, as well as higher reviews. I also spoke to a salesperson that was outstanding at what they did. They sold me on this tool, and the results honestly exceeded my expectations. It has been great, and we plan on continuing use of our ZipRecruiter account.

Morning Ian,

What an awesome review thank you so much! We are always happy to hear when ZipRecruiter works out so well for someone, couldn't ask for anything better.

Tier ll Support

Nicholas
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Fantastic Platform for Finding Relevant Jobs

Beoordeeld op 25-6-2020

Time is money and wasted opportunities are mitigated with how easy it is to set up a profile and apply for jobs!

Pluspunten

ZipRecruiter is a fantastic solution to wasting time filling out form after form, upload after upload of resumes. They make it simple with their 1-Click Apply feature. That's all it really takes, and you're done! Their emails are relevant and detailed to better educate me on open positions and required qualifications.

Minpunten

It's actually my preferred job board for ease-of-use alone. I wish all other platforms were more like ZipRecruiter. If I had any complaint it would be to please make other platforms just as great.

Antwoord van ZipRecruiter

Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words, Nicholas! We appreciate you allowing ZipRecruiter to be a part of your job search journey. Keep on 1-click applying! --TC

Suzie
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

ZipRecruiter Review

Beoordeeld op 26-7-2021

Overall, my company and I have been using ZipRecruiter on a consistent basis. We find it to be extremely reliable, and also, we always use it for a learning tool, so even if we're not hiring at the time, we still search through candidates, and see what's happening on ZipRecruiter to keep up with market trends. I find ZipRecruiter to be a staple, and I plan to be using it for a long time to come.

Pluspunten

I really like the resume management tool on ZipRecruiter, and how it seems like they might be integrating this into their databases search engines and SEO. I have both used Zip Recruiter to find jobs, and we use it a lot to hire independent contractors. Almost always, I end up hiring an independent contractor that has used the Zip Recruiter Resume tool.

Minpunten

The only thing that does bother me, that I can think of, is when looking for independent contract/freelance jobs, I expect that I will be receiving email alerts for the specified jobs I requested. I have trouble with the emails I'm being sent most of the time. They usually tend to be super generalized jobs, and a good %50 of the time none of the jobs offered in the emails sent to me have anything to do with what I've requested or searched for to be emailed to me. So this could be corrected.

Rick
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

Hands Down Best Job Board Out There

Beoordeeld op 10-1-2022

I've been recruiting drivers for 10+ years now. I had it down to a science on when candidates were looking for jobs by the days of the week and times. I've used many other job boards before Zip Recruiter. I will never go back to those job boards and waste my money getting unqualified candidates again. Zip Recruiter is hands down the best Job Board out there and by a large margin. If you're not using Zip Recruiter for your hiring needs, you should ASAP.

Pluspunten

Zip Recruiter gets you qualified candidates every time. Period. They post to multiple job boards for you outside of Zip Recruiter and you get what you pay for. Qualified candidates. You get assigned a Campaign Manager who works with you to get your job ad and location to where candidates are searching for them. You can create knock out questions on your ads so you don't get unqualified candidates applying which takes away valuable recruiting time. Being able to search for candidates is great too. The applicant tracking feature is also great as you can log all your activity with each applicant and make notes on your progress of hiring someone. This also helps your campaign manager see where they are at in fulfilling your hiring needs. I also like being able to rate candidates so I can hide the ones that I feel aren't a great fit or aren't qualified enough. Being able to pick and choose what kind of campaign you want to run is great too. If you want to get aggressive with your campaign, you can. If you want to scale it back for a bit, you can. You can boost ads to get more candidates and can also go with a standard campaign. The options are great.

Minpunten

I suppose the only con is that it is not cheap. When you run a campaign, you are given many options to the price best fits your needs. My industry is very competitive so I always campaign at a higher cost.

Dawn
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Continued monthly charges with no benefit

Beoordeeld op 27-7-2020

We posted 1 job in March 2018 and received no qualified candidates. However, we found out today that we’ve been getting charged $9.99 per month ever since (28 months). When I inquired via chat today what that charge was for I was told it was to have access to those unqualified candidates from 28 months ago. I NEVER received any email, phone call, or any other contact of any type offering any assistance. I know it’s only $9.99 but it’s also been 28 months of $9.99 and we’ve seen absolutely no benefit from those charges.

Pluspunten

We did not find any of the features helpful.

Minpunten

No communication or assistance offered. Candidates weren't qualified.

Antwoord van ZipRecruiter

We apologize if there was any confusion regarding your Hiring Pause subscription and hope we can provide some clarification.

When canceling, employers are given the option to move to a hiring pause for a small monthly fee. This allows access to candidates in your account after account closure. When signing up to post jobs with ZipRecruiter, the person creating the account must agree to our Terms of Use and the plan details they selected. The Terms of Use explains the auto-renewing subscription details and our refund policy. This information must be agreed upon before posting jobs. Your subscription details and renewal date can be viewed at any time in your account, by clicking My Account > Subscription. Additionally, your subscription can be canceled by you at any time. We do our best to make this information as transparent as possible, and we apologize if there has been any confusion.

We want you to know that our agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist. ~DW

Nicholas
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

ZipRecruiter Continues to Help Me Find Jobs

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2020

Overall, ZipRecruiter is a great recruitment tool in comparison to sites like Monster or LinkedIn. I have already recommended this site to many friends with success.

Pluspunten

ZipRecruiter helped me find my way to a permanent full-time position after working as a temp agent for a number of years. And now, ZipRecruiter is an excellent tool to build upon what I learned and find a another permanent position that suits my needs

Minpunten

The application process set up by employers could be facilitated. I found myself answering questions on ZipRecruiter for certain companies, only to find that there is another questionnaire or application process sent to my email afterwards. It would've been convenient to complete the entire application process on one medium, instead of making clients double their workload on different sites.

Justin
  • Sector: Justitie

#1 Job Website

Beoordeeld op 18-8-2022

ZipRecruiter is a fantastic site that is great to use for both applicants and recruiters. Applicants have a wide variety of job postings to choose from, while recruiters have the highest quality applicants to choose from. ZipRecruiter is simple to use, as anyone can easily use and understand the website.

Pluspunten

ZipRecruiter allows companies to hire the best candidates possible. ZipRecruiter is very easy to use and has a very organized interface. The website displays a vast array of different jobs, allowing applicants to find the best suited job. ZipRecruiter is great for both recruiters and applicants, as I highly recommend anyone and everyone to use the site.

Minpunten

ZipRecruiter does not post to the biggest job boards similar to Indeed. However, the pros of using this site certainly outweigh the negatives.

John
John
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best tool to recruit the high callibre candidates.

Beoordeeld op 22-7-2019

I have gained much of the benefits from the whole recruiting procedure which had allowed me to gain more insights about the right candidates and connecting me with them. It allows me to filter the high caliber candidates in a more efficient way rather than the standard channels which only brings out the available individuals. It always led me towards making the right choices for me as well as for my company.

Pluspunten

The overall effectiveness of this tool depends on whom and from which industry sector you are trying to hire the candidates. There are some productive results from few campaigns and quite low for the other ones. Well, it is quite easy to post the required position without any kind of struggle at all and within few minutes its starts infiltrating the appropriate candidates for you. The ads are most visually pleasing and attracts more audience with creative content lines. We can also filter the right candidate for us by targeting specific candidates, location, education and experience. It is great recruiting tool specifically for the recruiters allowing them to improve the efficiency of their work.

Minpunten

This tool brings itself some serious issues that requires the attention of the users and the management. The foremost thing that requires utmost improvement is their own customer support which always doesn't responds to us in more directly way. They always try to lure us with some hefty pricey plans which are not even required at all. There's also abundance of notifications and alerts that we have to sort out manually. The recruiting process is somehow simplified with this tool but it is mostly same like mailing approach and not anything much better.

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We at Ziprecruiter want you to know that we want to provide the best customer service to you. We are also pleased you feel we are the best tool to recruit in hiring high caliber candidates.

We are also glad to see that the ads are pleasing visible and can apply for positions within minutes.

If you ever need anything else, our team is available to you 24/7!

Dionne
ZipRecruiter
Customer Care

Camillia
  • Sector: Verzekeringen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

There's No Despute Zip Recruit Will Land You A Job In Less Than A Week.

Beoordeeld op 29-4-2020

Overall I've gotten jobs within a week from Ziprecruiter that pays good money. I moved from NC to Maryland and I needed to find work and they solved that issue so quick I love zip recruiter and they helped me build a resume' with little experience. You can even download the resume' put it on other websites if you need to. I definately recommend this platform. I got like 7 jobs that called me back in less than a week! And I only put in 20 mins of work applying you cant beat that at all! Despite the scams it's really good to use. Just look up the companies on the Better Business Bureau and ask for their Employee ID # if it's a company you don't recognize or know. Simple gestures on your part can clearly override that part until they fix the Employers that can use there site.

Total recommend overall.

Pluspunten

I LOVE LOVE how easy it is to use. You can upload a resume' or create a profile on their system with ease. They have easy 1 click skills you can add to your resume' that makes you stand out. Even if you not that good with Resume's this platform will make you seem like you been doing them all your life. They have customized searching and geographic job searching you can even pick the mile radius on where your looking for work.

So if I wanted a job with 5 miles of my home I can refine the search and BOOM it will only pull up jobs within a 5 mile radius. I absolutely LOVE that feature because I take care of my grandma and grandfather so I need to stay close by to the house. They require ALOT of my time so I dont have hours and hours to fill out applications.

Zip Recruiter has taken that into account for you with 1-Click Applies.
You just refine the search to 1-Click Applies only. And I'm telling you! I applies to like 30 jobs in less than 20 mins. It's so amazing. I mean like it's almost genius honestly. They automatically send your resume' to companies effortlessly. Some job require additional questions but they are quick and easy to do.

And that's not all the companies respond to you quickly I'm talking same day sometimes. By the end of a week I'm trying t to choose which job I wanna pick which interviews to go to on. You can customize the type of jobs you want. It's like job applicator heaven. They send confirmation emails so you can keep track of where your applying.

Minpunten

The only drawback to this platform that I've experienced is some jobs are scams. Be weary of "Work From Home" jobs on here. Or any job that tells you to add them on What's app for an interview. I almost got scammed by one of them.

I sell insurance so working from home isnt bad for me at all. It's almost plausible. But some companies aren't legit on this platform just be weary of it. Not all of them are like this. I've gotten job offers from great well known companies on this platform as well.

They sent me a bad check but the bank caught it before I was able to place it into my account. Zip Recruiter should perform thorough in depth checks on the companies they enable to use their platform to ensure customers safety and peace of mind. They should ensure they have a Verfiable Employer # and have Acceptable an rating on BBB. That way customers can apply to jobs in confidence knowing each one is reputable and will benefit the applicant.

Other than that I cant think of any drawbacks to using the platform at all.

Antwoord van ZipRecruiter

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. If you need assistance in the future, please contact our customer care team at [email protected]. We are available 24/7 and we are always happy to help! ~DW

Brian
  • Sector: Medische praktijk

Relevant Matches & Quality connections

Beoordeeld op 26-2-2021

I have been using ZipRecruiter for many years now but it wasn't until recently when I decided to update my profile and be serious about my ziprecruiter profile did I finally see the true value in the software. I never had much success nor have I really tried with ziprecruiter but when I put the time and effort in the rewards were substantial. The daily job alerts were geared towards me and my job search/criteria... the leads put me in touch with companies that I had not been aware of prior to ziprecruiter... additionally I was put out there for companies to contact me which was a nice surprise and a change of pace rather than constantly chasing down companies that you were trying to get into.

Pluspunten

I really enjoyed the robust Network of companies that ZipRecruiter connected me with. Additionally, the accuracy and consistency in the zip recruiter matching between myself and actively recruiting companies was a pleasant surprise

Minpunten

The layout and look are slightly dated and cumbersome to manage. I've also found it difficult to return to previously viewed job openings once I had left that page if I forgot to add things to my favorites sometimes they would just be gone forever.

Antwoord van ZipRecruiter

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback and Zip experience, Brian! As always, we wish you the best of luck with your job search. --TC

kawal
kawal
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

ZipRecruiter customer genuine review

Beoordeeld op 28-7-2020

ZipRecruiter solves many business problems like an easy way to find numerous number of jobs on only one platform. The best problems it solves in you can promote small and large businesses and also post jobs in that area.

There are many benefits which I have realized such as free job searches for the registered users. The benefit really helps the user who cannot pay money for the product. Moreover, you are just few clicks away to applying for millions of jobs around the world. You just need to put a right resume, your contact details and you are good to search for jobs you like.

Pluspunten

There are many features which are most impactful such as you can search for jobs online. The number of jobs posting on the website is huge and this is the main reason why many people around the country use this product. Furthermore, you can also use this not only on your Android and ios phone, but also on computer and this make the product easy to handle.

In addition to this, the integration is easy with our existing business processes. Anyone can easily integrate the product with multiple platforms and use the application from them.

Minpunten

There are many features which I feel are missing such as direct contact with recruiters and the companies which posted the jobs. In addition to this, the premium and advanced feature could be improved so that users will get much more benefits of finding jobs in the paid version.

Moreover, there are no aspects of the product which I feel are difficult to use. Any user with simple computer and mobile knowledge can easily use this product.

In addition to this, the integration of this software is not difficult with our existing business processes. People can easily integrate the software with multiple platforms in a business.

Antwoord van ZipRecruiter

We really appreciate your feedback and suggestions, Kawal. We will pass this along to our product development team. Thanks for choosing Zip! --TC

Matt
  • Sector: Horeca

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great improvement on previous versions

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2020

Zip Recruiter has improved dramatically.....and so have the prices which is always a challenge on cash flow for smaller companies. Given what is out there for recruiting agencies, this is a very good option.

Pluspunten

The features have improved dramatically making it more effective in find quality candidates.

Minpunten

Slight opportunity to improve on attracting higher quality candidates. I would also like to see improvement in the navigation especially between sending emails and getting back to previous pages.

Redenen om voor ZipRecruiter te kiezen

• Sector: Diergeneeskunde
  • Anders 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Rip Off

Beoordeeld op 6-9-2018

While it is straight forward and easy to use, there is not a wealth of quality candidates for our industry (Veterinary) out there, as the ZipRecruiter reps will try and make you believe. They give you irrelevant statistics as to how many 'qualified' job seekers they have looking for jobs like ours, and try to convince you to pay even more to really reel those people in. This comes with no real data to back up why it would be worth paying more, and no proof that doing such WOULD reel in better candidates. We have had MUCH better luck on Indeed for very little or no cost to us, while ZipRecruiter feels like a total rip off. We paid a few hundred bucks each month for very few candidates, and even less qualified ones. Not worth it.

Pluspunten

I enjoyed using ZipRecruiter as a job-seeker, but NOT as a hiring Manager.

Hello Christina,

Thank you for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter, your feedback is important to us! We apologize that your latest experience with us was not a positive one. I would also like to apologize for your experience in receiving a larger pool of unqualified candidates. We want you to be able to make those hires quickly and efficiently! Although our system does work to identify the best-matched candidates for your job, there are several other free tools that we encourage all customers to take advantage of.

To address the account management issue, I'd be happy to reassign your account to a new Account Manager who can better assist you in exploring different plan options that fit your hiring needs and budget while maintaining better contact with you. We are also available here in the customer success department 24/7 now and we are always more than willing to help you get the most out of our site!

We hope you make those hires soon!

Tier II Support

Carmen
Carmen
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Anders 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Not biting the bait anymore...

Beoordeeld op 6-3-2019

Honestly, if I need to look for a job or offer one, I will definitely go to another application. I would not like my job offers to be sent like spam messages and I would not like anybody to link my business to a company that sends bait emails and texts.

Pluspunten

The things I like about the ZipRecruiter software are probably the obvious. I can search for jobs, within my desired zones, my field of expertise and then filter it using distance, salary and conditions.
But apart from this, services are average.

Minpunten

Sadly, the list of cons is larger than the list of pros.
1- I really dislike the bait messages I get from them. Like: "Interior Designers needed in Garland" or "This job offers $72K per year"
You open the message and there are no jobs in the area selected or with the salary shown. But hey, you have opened their message and sometimes what they probably hope is that we click on it just because we are there already.
This is very disappointing and uses the methods all spammers do.

2- I have also tried the texting options. Same thing. Whenever I get the "Hey, found a job you might like" it rarely has something to do with my preferences.

3- The aspect of the app and website when you open it, although it is clean and easy to read, lacks personality and sometimes it is hard to know where you are standing.
Most job offers don't show a proposed salary. You need to click and a message is sent to the company offering the job.
My question here is: do those companies get a message like: "Carmen would like to know how much does this company offer before applying" because if this is the case I just don't like it.

Hi Carmen,

Thank you for the time you've taken to provide us with your valuable feedback. We're sorry to hear of any less than exceptional experience while utilizing ZipRecruiter for your job search.

We do aim to provide the most relevant suggestions and alerts possible. Our team would be happy to assist you with this at any time!

Please feel welcome to email our dedicated customer care team directly at [email protected]. We wish you the best of luck on your job search!

Tier III Support

Tonisha
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Useful Resorce

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2019

Pluspunten

I love the ease of access when looking to staff the facility. I can easily review resumes and find the best candidate for the establishment.

Minpunten

I haven't found any flaws in this product. It is perfect!

Hi Tonisha,

Thank you for submitting your review and your feedback is valuable to us. I am so happy you found the employer account easy to use and helpful when looking for new staff to employ and we do our best to ensure your experience is a positive one.

I also wanted to introduce you to a new feature called invite to apply, its a free feature you can use for each job you post and invite potential candidates to your job and its a great way to get the word out that you are hiring as well. It also has a matching technology that works in the background to learn what kind of candidates you are searching for on each job ad.

If you need further assistance with anything, feel free to contact our Customer Success Team by calling 877-252-1062 or by email [email protected] and we are available 24/7.

Leticia, Tier II Support