Firefish

4,6 (290)
Schrijf een review!
Wervingssoftware ontworpen door recruiters, voor recruiters

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Terry
  • Sector: Automotive

Excellent Support

Beoordeeld op 21-6-2019

The software is great it does what it's meant to, but I'm sure there are a lot of great packages out there, the stand out for me is the customer service and support, prompt, efficient, they listen, always answer the phone, nothing is too much trouble, I get the feeling they appreciate and want to keep our business, which in this day and age is a rarity unfortunately

Pluspunten

Easy to set up and use, excellent value for money, and the online suggestions are brilliant and actually result in things being done

Minpunten

Nothing, it has always done what we wanted and it's continually being improved

Kelly
  • Sector: Logistiek en toeleveringsketen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Excellent ATS for SME recruitment businesses, I would chose over others I have used in the past

Beoordeeld op 23-11-2022

I love this software and would recommend it to any SME business that is considering an ATS.

Pluspunten

Ease of use, variety of features, and excellent customer service. The fact that you can make suggestions to help improve the user experience and this is then voted on and implemented shows that they actually listen to customer feedback.

Minpunten

I feel the marketing of candidates to clients could be easier.

Redenen om over te stappen op Firefish

Customer service, ease of use, and price were all exceptional. Having used Bond Adapt and Bullhorn previously, I find firefish to be easier to use and have more features and benefits, at a better price.

Hi Kelly,

Thank you for your review. We're glad you love Firefish, our customer service and find the product easy to use.

Many Thanks,

Paul
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Feedback

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2022

Great system and great support.

Great system and great support.

Pluspunten

Having moved from Bullhorn it is clear how much more support you get as an SME with Firefish. Lots of ways to drive improvements and is simple to train staff on, build KPI's and report. Also you get the ability to interact with your entire database.

Minpunten

Still some glitches that occur but always resolved quickly.

Hi Paul,

Thank you very much for your review. We're glad you're happy with Firefish and appreciate the level of support you receive.

Many Thanks,

jackie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Total Package for my agency - my absolute critical tool I use.

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2022

Love this tool! Its always been my favourite tool to work with since I established the business in 2017. Without it I would have been lost.

Pluspunten

Its very user friendly - it matches to candidates very well. Easy to move through - I have had new starters who have managed to get their head around it in a couple of days. Simple but effective!

Minpunten

I feel the only real area that could be improved on is the sales pipeline tool and sending jobs to a centralised report for sharing.

Hi Jackie,

Thank you for your review!

• Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Wise May Ltd - Review on Firefish

Beoordeeld op 20-7-2020

Fantastic overall service. The team are quick to respond, always happy to help and NOTHING is too much trouble. I have worked for a company and used a different database for the last 10 years, I feel with the Firefish technology I will be in a much stronger position than before, it does things I didn't know a database could do, I have been amazed at everything it has to offer. I have received complete help & support with my website and I am so pleased with the finished product! Couldn't be happier with the service overall.

Pluspunten

From start to finish the Team at Firefish have made the process very seamless and stress free. The Software itself is extremely intuitive and user friendly. The searches are great!

Minpunten

I can't think of anything I don't like about it

Redenen om voor Firefish te kiezen

Started up my own company

Redenen om over te stappen op Firefish

I preferred it and Firefish came back to me much quicker than the others, I felt they wanted my business. I had a demo that day and didn't feel that I was being pushed into a hard sell.
Garvan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Firefish Review

Beoordeeld op 22-9-2022

Very positive, the product is intuitive, support is excellent and there are regular updates with good enhancements.

Pluspunten

Logical workflows so easy for new staff to learn the system.

Minpunten

Jobboard integrations could offer more functionality like how many credits used/available per month, which adverts are posted on XX job board and editing adverts within a period (if allowed by the job board). Reporting could be expanded for better management visibility of individual and team performance.

Hi Garvan,

Thanks for your review. A member of the customer team will be in touch and run through a few of our new job board features that will help you with what your traying to achieve.

Tim

Great service, great product

Beoordeeld op 21-6-2019

Just overall it has been a great experience from first phone call (the pitch)4 years ago to integrating it with a new website last month. Great service, good product and great value.

Pluspunten

It's easy to use, easy to change to your exact needs, we bought in to the database as it's set up with just recruiters in mind and you get a first class service, you can actually pick the phone and get an answer within 5secs rather than 'raising a ticket' which takes 48hrs for an email response.

Minpunten

Honestly, nothing, it is very much the 'ronsil' of recruitment software, it just does exactly as you need it to do.

Natalie

Excellent Product

Beoordeeld op 25-6-2019

From initial contact to where I am now the process has been faultless.
The team were excellent in...

From initial contact to where I am now the process has been faultless.
The team were excellent in the early days (onboarding), and their ongoing support via Live Chat/ Blogs & Webinars is incredibly useful. The system is easy to use and integrates well with the other systems (job boards, email etc).

Pluspunten

The functionality is excellent, its easy to use and integrates well with other systems (Email, Job Boards etc).

Minpunten

The software does have elements that I don't use in my business, but that's not really a criticism of the software more my inability to use all the functionality properly.

Katrina

Swimming without armbands!

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2022

Fantastic - team is very supportive and reactive to anything you need

Fantastic - team is very supportive and reactive to anything you need

Pluspunten

CRM, keeping all notes, history, calls, email in one place, and the boolean searches - to be able to use as a job board

Minpunten

Sales forecasting for temps, great for perms but not so user friendly for temps

Redenen om over te stappen op Firefish

We loved the over all user friendliness of the CRM, the data capture, CV searching, formatting, reports, and workflows, as well as hosting our website.

Hi Katrina,

Thank you for your review!

Morgan
Morgan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

very buggy and needs a UI that is more straightforward to navigate

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2022

good and bad, it's good for the simple stuff, but we are not able to utilise these features as they aren't great to use

Pluspunten

There are a lot of features, but not enough of them do the job properly

Minpunten

it tends to be buggy and slow. There needs to be more features to help recruiters save time and organise their pipeline and candidates better.

Hi Morgan,

Thank you for your review. We'll pass your feedback onto our customer team.

Sam

Beoordeeld op 2-3-2022

used as a CRM and data storage plus marketing platform so the software essential for us

Pluspunten

Easy to use, scalability and bulk data usage

Minpunten

the dropdown limit of 450 on a search result could be increased, why is it not 1000 for example?

Redenen om over te stappen op Firefish

customer service, price and better functions for us

Hi Sam,

Thanks for your kind words! We appreciate it and we'll also feed your suggestion on search numbers back to the product team :).

Keep swimming!

Nik

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great customer service, easy to use and to change

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2020

I have recommended Firefish to 2 other start-ups who have both used it and we have all been 100% satisfied with it

Pluspunten

It is intuitive, simple to use and very easy to tailor for our individual needs.
The customer service reputation was why we selected Firefish over others and it has been faultless - speedy response and thorough. No down time for us in our 18 months so far

Minpunten

If the back end could link up to Xero accounting software it would be the icing on the cake

Redenen om over te stappen op Firefish

Customer Service reputation, simplicity of functionality, price
Rachel
  • Sector: Facilitaire diensten
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Firefish Review

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2022

With 20 years industry experience and many systems behind me this is the best I have ever used. Plus the customer service right from the beginning with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and now [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been exceptional.

Pluspunten

I love this software, I love the fact it is adaptable in every sense to the way I want to use it, from the set up to the e mail templates and how I communicate with my candidates. Its brilliant.

Minpunten

I honestly cant say anything negative. It is brilliant and I would happily recommend to anyone. I can't say anything negative at all.

Redenen om over te stappen op Firefish

I found the customer service element from Beth to be so personable, plus the fact it is so adaptable to my personal needs to my business. It was my first choice.

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for your review. We're so glad that you love the software and that you've had such a good experience with Firefish.

Annejulie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

So glad we made the switch to FireFish!

Beoordeeld op 18-9-2021

From initial engagement to onboarding and follow up the whole process was slick, informative and professional. Their customer service is excellent and always consistent no matter who you deal with. I’ve been nothing but impressed! A superb experience and that hasn’t waned after two years working with them.

Pluspunten

The stand out thing about Firefish for me is how easy it is to engage with our candidates and keep the database fresh and relevant. Candidates can manage their own work & marketing preferences via an online portal so their info is kept up date, compliant and they can sign up to job alerts that are specific to them. The automation is great; saving our consultants precious time away from admin. It gives us the functionality of a great CRM & applicant tracking system with added benefit of being able to market out effectively too. Many of the support team at FireFish are x- recruiters so they really get us and offer lots of useful market insights.

Minpunten

There’s not a lot not to like to be honest. They integrate with a lot of job boards but unfortunately not with Indeed so that would hep given their market share. It would help if we could see some engagement indicators on the mailshots we send to hiring managers.

Hi Annejulie,

Thank you for your lovely review!

We hope you continue to have a great experience with Firefish.

Claire
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

What a great system!

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019

Firefish has made our working day so much more productive and I certainly don't know how we would have coped with GDPR without it.

Pluspunten

We have been using Firefish for quite a few years now having moved over from Bullhorn. What a difference. At Bullhorn (being a small agency) we were just a number and rarely got actually speak to anyone when we had a problem. The team at FF have been nothing but helpful and supportive (especially when I ask stupid questions) and have worked really hard to ensure everything works smoothly. The system itself is very easy to learn, I would say intuitive and that is such a benefit when you are training new staff. I find the reporting particularly useful e.g. pulling together stats for clients and also being able to change and update our website at the click of a button is fantastic.

Minpunten

What is there not to like? If I was being super picky I think the only thing I would like more of is the chance to customise attachments on jobs e.g. if a client has their own privacy policy which needs to go out to candidates on submission but really I am just looking for problems. It is great.

Simone

Customer Support is Second to None

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2022

Really good

Really good

Pluspunten

Ease of use and functionality plus customer support of course

Minpunten

Reports are a bit complicated and there are some 'hard coded' menu drop downs that would be better if you could put your own in. Also ability to change the dates / amend certain things (ie the date you sent a CV for example)

Redenen om voor Firefish te kiezen

Felt we needed a more modern UI with better candidate management and tracking

Hi Simone,

Thank you for this lovely review! We're so happy that you're loving not only the product but our amazing customer support team.

Dean
  • Sector: Bouw

Firefish recruitment software

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2022

We solve all our previous problems as Firefish has more virtual space (Cloud) than our previous one and makes it easier to store and quicker to access candidate details

Pluspunten

Easy to use, and add any locations or disciplines being a super user.

Minpunten

Not being able to spell check and change words automatically if incorrectly spelt

Hi Dean,

Thank you for your review. We're very happy to know you're loving Firefish.

Andrew
  • Sector: Administratie

Superb System!

Beoordeeld op 21-6-2019

Firefish are very customer focussed. They listen to what we need and they take on board suggestions. It is a system designed by recruiters, so they understand the challenges we face on a daily basis and this shows in this functionality.

I have recommended this system to other contacts in the industry who are equally happy with it. In fact, thinking back to when we set up, Firefish was a recommendation from another recruitment firm we know. I think this is the highest form of praise.

Pluspunten

It is extremely easy to navigate and we have found with minimal training, staff have picked up the system easily. It allows us to track our activity, set targets and even suggests candidates for jobs... it makes recruitment a much more simple process!

Minpunten

The system is constantly improving and we have had a couple of our suggestions implemented. Initially we struggled on the temp side as it didn't allow us to input an hourly rate, only a day rate. We suggested the improvement and within a short period of time they had updated the system to include an hourly option.

Scott
  • Sector: Civiele techniek

Firefish - One stop shop for a start up agency

Pluspunten

Responsible cost.Easy to manage job postings - on company website and 3rd party job boards.Comes with the option of a template business website.Google optimisation / SEO on all job postings and company website.Useful support and training.

Minpunten

Some elements of tracking could be better.Reviewing the results of a 'database' search are not a efficient as they could be.Limited integration with 3rd party apps and software.No mobile app.

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your lovely review. We appreciate you taking the time to write this.

Liam
  • Sector: Computernetwerken

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A great all-round piece of recruiting software

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2022

I've found Firefish a great tool to use, and I'm constantly learning about new features and functions. This is constantly updated and the development team absolutely respond to feedback and make helpful additions to make the job easier.

Pluspunten

It's incredibly easy to use and collaborative with my colleagues. If I need to take a step away from the business for a day or two, my colleagues are able to see a great snapshot of my desk and carry this work forward for me. There are also loads of added features to add context behind your notes, and a clear progression for recruitment.

Minpunten

User interface could be more attractive, it can be a little 'black and white' for users. New user videos could be revised.

Hi Liam,

Thank you very much for your review. it's great that you love the software and that you're having an amazing experience.

Richard

The Best recruitment software I have used

Beoordeeld op 21-6-2019

Customer support is awesome, I love the fact that they also provide webinars to help you build your business and give you the low down on the latest sales trends to help you get ahead of the crowd.

Pluspunten

Very Easy to set up, helps to speed up the search of candidates and therefore placements. I can access it from anywhere and even on my phone if needed. Compliance is taken care of and all the email templates reduce time too.

Minpunten

Some drop downs are global so can't be changed. I use LinkedIn a lot so record this activity in Firefish but have to use "general update" and they only make updates on a Thursday, I understand why but I just like things to be done immediately.

Lesley

Swimming with confidence

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2022

My overall experience with FireFish is good, although I'm not technical so can have the odd challenge. Support is good and helps when required.

Pluspunten

The software is reasonably priced and does the job. It's easy to use and if you have an issue they have a great support team to help. If you have a suggestion for a new feature, it will be reviewed and if possible implemented, so you feel like part of the team.

Minpunten

As I work on my own, I need to find time to input categories for jobs and remember to only add the areas of work the candidate does. My system is currently needing an update as I haven't got enough categories under each industry.

Hi Lesley,

Thank you very much for your review. We are very happy that you have had a great experience with Firefish and that you have had positive experiences with our customer support.

Stephen

Great Product

Good

Good

Pluspunten

Integrates with the website, easy to navigate around

Minpunten

reporting tools are poor in comparison with other CRM's, takes a while to add candidates

Redenen om over te stappen op Firefish

Cheaper at the time and had a website

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your review. We're continuing to make improvements to our reporting all the time so hopefully this is something that will improve for you in the near future!

Geverifieerde reviewer

Firefish Database

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2022

Its a good CRM with some great functionality. A few improvements could easily make it the best on the market.

Pluspunten

I like that you can customise certain areas of the database without having to contact support. The candidate flow is quite simple making it easy to follow.

Minpunten

Their is no CV Parce of easy way of uploading a candidate and is quite manual.Another negative is there is no option to bulk upload CV's or client contact details without using a FF admin which cant take weeks to complete so is not always possible.

Hi there,

Thank you for review and thank you for your feedback! I will pass this along to our customer team.

Danielle
  • Sector: Human Resources

Great Software

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2022

Great experience, a vast improvement on our previous software!

Great experience, a vast improvement on our previous software!

Pluspunten

Ease of use, self explanatory, versatile

Minpunten

Some of the lists are not as user friendly as i would live, the searching could be improved, retaining search fields when searching

Hi Danielle,

Thank you for your review! It's great to know that you love the software.