Denticon

4,6 (106)
Schrijf een review!
Webgebaseerde software voor het beheer van tandartspraktijken

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Sandy
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

denticon for a non-experienced user

Beoordeeld op 27-5-2019

i honestly like denticon but it is second in my heart to dentrix only because tx planning on the mouth chart is a tiny bit easier to do in that aspect. but in denticon i usually tx plan in the tx plan tab not the chart which does make it easier to accomplish i also really like that its easy to plan out the tx plan stages with just clicking and editing. i also like that NP charts are easy to edit when its within families, and ins can just be like transfered over. its an easy to use software if one tames the time to play around with it

Pluspunten

i like that denticon is very laid out (open formatted rather than closed menus) and has options for every menu/chart. im a receptionist and i really like that scheduling is very easy to set up and its effective in communication (the tile meanings) and that even charting (sometimes although rarely I'm called to asst.) is easy to understand pretty quickly

Minpunten

that sometimes when i copy paste appts. it messes my screen up and i have to do it over. or that like if i wanna filter patient scanned notes it doesnt filter each individual tab (thats like an addtional selection which is fine)

Virginia

Denticon (Planet DDS)

Beoordeeld op 10-1-2017

This software program for my dental practice has been foundational for keeping the patient records and financial records straightforward. The clinical notes section has more detail options than I presently use. The scheduling section is extremely helpful for tracking, planning and can be easily customized. Denticon webinars have been very helpful for explaining new and deeper aspects to the software. I have not had to hire 'trainers' like other dental practice software companies provide: Everything is available through the help portal. I'm very satisfied.

Pluspunten

Very helpful staff for bringing existing patient records onto this platform. Great Help portal.

Minpunten

I wish there were more videos to help explain how 'deep' some of the functions of the software go, so I know how much more I'm not using.

Ben
  • Sector: Defensie en ruimtevaart

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Very disappointed

Beoordeeld op 10-11-2021

Very disappointing, in a nut shell Denticon over promised and under delivered. I'm looking at other options.

Pluspunten

We have two offices and the ability to jump between offices with click has been great.
Being able see patients between the two offices and have on chart that will record at both offices has been very nice.

Minpunten

Our experience with support has been terrible.
We are almost 3 months in to this and e-statements are still not working.
We have on going problems with the x-rays.
The cost is less than other software system but the expense of extra hours spent trying to correct all the problems we are having is mounting. Also we are getting paid by insurance companies because e-claims are working but e-statement are not so patients are not getting their bills and we are not getting paid.

kristina

Faithful to Denticon

Beoordeeld op 4-10-2019

It’s been great

It’s been great

Pluspunten

The ease of use. I was one of the beta users in the early days, and when I felt something needed changing, we would call and the staff at Denticon. Would make the adjustments.

Minpunten

The cost increases. It’s too bad that early adopters aren’t grandfathered in to a fixed price. This would also encourage dentists to stay with you, because if they left, they would lose their price.

Edna

To everyone I meet

Beoordeeld op 4-10-2019

We target a certain daily weekly and monthly production and it helps so much to know our numbers so we know what to market to referring offices, and where we can improve

Pluspunten

I talk about denticon to every single dentist I meet. Unsolicited advice for sure but I cannot praise it enough. It makes the clinical aspect but more importantly the business aspect so darn easy! I love how easy it is to use and stay on top of our daily weekly and monthly goals

Minpunten

Learning curve at the beginning was a bit rough but their onboarding team was incredible

Tsolair
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Denticon review

Beoordeeld op 22-5-2020

It has been such a blessing being able to use this cloud based software, which has allowed me to access data remotely.

Pluspunten

Ease of use, ability to work remotely, excellent customer service

Minpunten

Transitioning from old software to new software

Orest

Solo practice startup with Denticon

Beoordeeld op 20-11-2015

Cloud based, no servers necessary other than a Network Attached Storage (NAS) drive for my xrays which cost $250. The software is designed for enterprise/large/multiple office practices, therefore it is supremely over engineered for a standard 1-3 doc practice. Denticon is like Dentrix but in the cloud. Denticon has also been around for over 10 years and is a solid company.
Things I like:
1. Scheduler shows procedures for the appointment and includes the tooth/surface, unlike other PMS
2. Quick batch entry of EOBs and payments
3. Integrates with Lighthouse 360 well
4. Copies of xrays taken in the office are copied to the cloud via Dentiray, I can view xrays remotely on my iPhone or at home, no need to remote in to my office
5. Denticon does not break: there is never a software update gone bad to worry about, there is never a hardware issue, if there is an internet problem Denticon mirrors your data at multiple data centers across the US
6. Virtual Business Services aka outsourced insurance and aging support: To check and verify/enter insurance plans there is a button on the appointment that sends the patient's insurance info to a Denticon agent in the US who then will verify and enter all the necessary insurance info into the patient file. No one offers that.
7. Realtime eligibility: A button you press in the patient's file that connects with the insurance carrier and gives you an immediate eligibility and benefits remaining report
8. Built in time clock for staff. No other cloud PMS that I looked at offers this.
9. Easy to add new users, new locations/practices

Since new ownership software updates have been more frequent but sometimes buggy. Denticon does not have the same grassroots user base interaction/support that is inherent in systems like Dentrix, Open Dental or Eaglesoft because their market penetration is geared towards multiple office/DSO customers.

Ashkan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

It does not need to be complicated!

Beoordeeld op 13-8-2016

I have been using this software for the last 7 years and I wish I knew about it sooner in my career. I spent many hours prior to switching to Denticon worrying about my back up mechanism and paying for updates. I like the fact that all updates are automatic and that I have a say in what I want the software to do for my practice.

Pluspunten

In could service.... No worries about backup. Accessible from anywhere that internet is available.

Minpunten

3rd party companies do not integrate into Denticon as readily as some other major names on the market. It can be done, but it takes a bit of time usually. Most third party companies write their software for major brand names.

Sarah

Great All-Around Software, Constantly Improving

Beoordeeld op 18-10-2016

We've been using Denticon since 2007 after switching from Kodak Practice Works. We've been very happy with the existing features, as well as the new features that have been introduced over time. We've been able to remove routing slips and paper charts from our day-to-day practice with this software. We've also been able to seamlessly integrate our digital x-ray software and our payment processing, as well as our electronic claims submission. When we have experienced issues interacting with the software, the PlanetDDS team is always quick to respond. We've also offered a few feature suggestions over the years, and all of them have been implemented. Overall, we're very pleased with the software, and would recommend it to any dental practice.

Sindy
  • Sector: Managementconsulting
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Our Experience with Denticon

Beoordeeld op 24-4-2023

Overall experience has been more than amazing. Great product. My favorite has been the continue support from the Denticon Team.

Pluspunten

The ability to be able to structure and help support the needs of our Operations Team with our Corporate Level Team.

Minpunten

More Denticon Training for the Doctors when it come to x-rays.

Beth
  • Sector: Directiekantoor
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Paying for a system with minimal support that we cannot use

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2022

Extremely disappointing.

Extremely disappointing.

Pluspunten

What looked good was the options for multiple clearinghouses…. 5 clinics taken live over a month and now I would say stay away because it’s not worth the level of poor support and the worst go live experience.

Minpunten

Lack of support and project management. Our implementation specialist was fired just prior to our first go live. So she may have dropped the ball but Denticon still failed to pick up that ball and make things right.

Lissa

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Denticon user

Beoordeeld op 29-5-2019

I've had Denticon at my practice for 5 years and have been mostly satisfied.

I've had Denticon at my practice for 5 years and have been mostly satisfied.

Pluspunten

What I like most about Denticon is that it's cloud based. Since I have two locations I am easily able to log in from anywhere and work. Another great feature are the updates and improvements within the system.

Minpunten

One of the least favorite features would be the lack of detailed reports. While Denticon has several, there are some reports that could be improved or added. Denticon is not always compatible with other systems including our x-ray system EasyDent, we were under the impression that a bridge would link the two programs but was not so we have to open each program separately. One of our most recent obstacle is Denticon not being compatible with Solution Reach which is a patient relationship management program.

Amber

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Like all programs: It has it's strengths and limitations

Beoordeeld op 27-5-2020

This program is imperfect but meets our needs.

This program is imperfect but meets our needs.

Pluspunten

They have great customer service. They also have regular updates and take customer feedback into consideration

Minpunten

There are many small limitations that make this software annoying. For example it will ask you two times to override a lunch hour, but not alert you that the same patient has the same procedure schedules in the future resulting in double booking appointments.

Monica

Great PM Software

Beoordeeld op 19-8-2016

We've used Denticon for six years, and will continue to do so. The interface, while aesthetically utilitarian, is logical, functional and easy to navigate. The learning curve is very quick for new employees, which is of tremendous value.

Most important of all is the prompt, friendly, knowledgeable support. They have the best support team we've ever worked with.

Pluspunten

The Support Team is outstanding.
New features and updates are seamless and useful.
Great image handling via Apteryx bridge.

Minpunten

The interface is not as modern and slick as some others, but that is purely cosmetic.

Sapna

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Its easy to use

Beoordeeld op 10-1-2017

its easy to learn. I wish it had more interactive capability to click from reports to patients to work on reports easily. Customer support can be better. some time we want to talk to a person to solve the problem instead of opening a trouble shooting ticket, but it is not possible. For the amount we pay per month, we wanted more in person customer support.

easy to use and learn

reports are not workable
Customer support for software is only available through online trouble ticketing. we pay $ a month and will like to see more in person support

Sarah

EFFICIENT & RELIABLE

Beoordeeld op 25-10-2016

Our office has been with Denticon since the end of 2012. Their software is efficient and is backed-up by wonderful, knowledgeable, friendly support team. They integrate with companies who also gives great service like them. No contract, cloud-based, reliable service, fast support...what else can we ask for more?

Pluspunten

Everthing I said. Great software, cloud-based, integrates with efficient companies, and most of all, their efficient & friendly support team.

Minpunten

I think the software can have better fonts & looks.

Nancy

very helpful customer service

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2017

ease of use

ease of use

Pluspunten

Lots of well thought out features, reports well thought out for ease of use! Wish the data could be manipulated like spreadsheets for ease of use.

Minpunten

interface between this company and credit card company didnt go smoothly. The credit card company blamed me for not entering accounts properly. Patients were charged twice in one month and neither company as willing to help smooth it out. I lost patients because of this problem

Jennifer

• Klantenondersteuning

Evaluated all cloud based dental PM software 5 yrs ago for new office. Easily covers all bases!

Beoordeeld op 20-9-2017

Pluspunten

Intuitive- much easier than Dentrix. Nice XDR add-on application; previous Eaglesoft user. Wanted cloud. Waiting for new Dentilytics.

Minpunten

Need red Medical notes alerts flash. Would like side column for scheduling practice management tasks. Would like more complete CRM integration and online review ease rather than using DemandForce or Lighthouse 360

Ashkan

I love denticon!

Beoordeeld op 12-3-2019

I have been using denticon since 2009 and I don’t see myself ever changing the software.

Pluspunten

The fact that you don’t have to worry about backing up the software is a major plus. Also being able to login from anywhere is invaluable.

Minpunten

The wait to get an answer on questions! Also, the inconsistency in the support teams knowledge of the software.

CLEMONT

AWESOME SOLUTION FOR MULTI LOCATION PRACTICES

Beoordeeld op 12-1-2017

WE HAVE USED IT FOR 5 YEARS IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS. IT IS FLEXIBLE AND CAN BE USED NUMEROUS WAYS TO FIT HOW YOU DO THINGS.

Pluspunten

easy to set up, no software issues to manage

Minpunten

graphics are not as good as other programs, some features are in strange locations and customizing different features can be a pain because trying to find the right screen to change things can be a pain.

Aly

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Excellent software for what it does

Beoordeeld op 27-5-2020

Very good software with team

Very good software with team

Pluspunten

Very easy to use. Training can be done in 2-3 days.

Minpunten

Hard to add 3rd party vendors. Cost has gone up over the years but you are grandfathered in.

April

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Good

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2017

Cloud base , intuitive, customized . My
team likes the ability to send suggestions on improving the software. I like the new dashboard.

Minpunten

Print offs for treatment estimates , payments are not easy to follow. Although I like the dashboard, wish we had the capability to print overdue recalls.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Cloud based dental software

Beoordeeld op 29-3-2019

Pluspunten

First I absolutely love the cloud based software! This helps us save space on site in the office and also it can be accessed from home if taking an emergency phone call. There are so many amazing functions and we keep learning more about how Denticon will improve our day! It's a relief to be paper free and the transition was relatively easy. With all of the new standards that dental offices must follow, it is already HIPAA compliant so that isn't a concern.

Minpunten

Many functions to learn! Will take us time but will be worth it.

Lauren

Amy IPDH

Beoordeeld op 29-5-2019

Pluspunten

I like that this software is online. I can schedule patients from home. I can review my day and progress notes outside of the office. And, Denticon has excellent technical support. I am a brand new independent practicing hygienist in Maine. I've done clinical work for over 30 years. The charting and progress notes are intuitive for me. But, I've always had admin people to register new patients and bill insurance and everything administrative in between. Now all that is mine to figure out. The immediate help available goes far beyond expectation. They are patient and informative and able to walk me through the hard stuff.

Minpunten

I found the software non-intuitive. You really have to be taught exactly how to navigate it to use it. I've used Dentrix for years and feel like its easy software. This was a big shift for me.

Richard

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great cloud-based system, always improving

Beoordeeld op 5-6-2020

Great Insurance integration. Good features

Minpunten

A bit condescending when you submit a problem; yjeu always assume it's your fault