monday.com reviews

Projectmanagement eenvoudig gemaakt

4.6/5 (78 review)
Jeff E.
Vertalen met Google

Huge Collaborative Projects, or Daily Personal To-Do's: Monday.com Can Change Your Life!

Beoordeeld op 20-7-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

It has been a life-changer for me, helping me stay organized and manage all the details of my personal and work-related projects!

Pluspunten

This entire concept for this is amazing! The many different ways you can setup your boards and use them, make it even more powerful! I use mine in different ways, for different things. I use it one way for larger work projects (where I've created personalized template boards), and I setup my boards an entirely different way for personal to-do lists. Go to their YouTube channel to see some great examples of how to setup different board types!

I'm a forgetful person with a pretty weak memory, so the ability to add notes and updates to individual items (pulses) is also a life-saver, so that I can track ongoing, important information related to each item...without having these notes getting in my way when viewing the project board.

You can add many different column types, and even use colors for certain columns, which makes it a snap to stay focused on what's most important. The fact that you can drag-and-drop the column order, and the pulses themselves, allows you to see and organize things in ways that work for you!

I've also contact support with some questions and feedback, and their response was super-helpful and almost immediate. Their online help will walk you though 99% of your questions too.

This product has added efficiency to my day, and removed significant stress from my life! Thank you Monday.com!

Minpunten

The product seems little pricey for individual users...but use the trial and re-consider the value after using it for a week or two. Also, this product is optimized for Desktop computers, with a bit less functionality on mobile devices, but it can still be used and utilized on mobile devices to get things added, assigned, organized, and done.

Waseem S.
Vertalen met Google

Solid Project Management Tool!

Beoordeeld op 26-2-2018
Bron van de reviewer: SoftwareAdvice

We use monday.com every single day without fail at our company and it's definitely made out entire workflow process much easier and streamlined. For me personally, I like the fact that it gives me a good overview of the work I need to do, what I'm currently working on and also the work that I've completed.

My team members make good use of the collaboration features and I love how much of info and how in-depth an individual task can go. It's really great knowing that all our work (images, docs, notes, etc) just live on monday.com and not in a million different places.

The user interface is also pretty sleek although it can be a little bit overwhelming for new users but that isn't an issue once they get used to it.

I haven't needed to use their customer support (haha, that's a compliment!) but from what I've read, their support is top notch.

Pluspunten

It has great collaboration features, a nice overview of stuff that you're working on, worked on, or still to work on. Their pricing is very affordable - you definitely get what you pay for and MORE.

Minpunten

The UI can sometimes look messy and a bit overwhelming. The new name is still taking some time for our team to get used to. For example, it can be a bit confusing when someone from the team says, "I posted it on Monday" and you aren't sure if they meant the day of the week or the software.

Tatianna H.

Great upgraded experience

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Personal and team task organization, as well as full visibility into everyone's tasks and priorities in the team/company.

Pluspunten

Excellent experience with the product so far. It's easy to learn and find what you need, and the "?" tips around the interface are helpful when trying to remember what a feature does, when to use a feature, or if it's available to you. Pros: It's better than AirTable at task management because of the ability to share boards instead of "sheets" like Excel, so you don't have to remember file names. From a user perspective, Monday.com also has awesome "updates," "checklists," and other features that allow for note taking and lists within pulses. One of my favorite features is the "add views" option where you can see all the tasks on a board by a calendar, timeline, file, etc. so you can really focus on a specific aspect if the public board is overwhelming. I have not had to deal with customer support yet, so I guess that means the product is pretty user friendly :)

Minpunten

I dislike some of the collaboration limitations, as well as the lack of visibility into seeing timestamp updates (for admins) on the boards themselves. This feature would be helpful for managers who monitor progress on tasks, etc., as well as being able to see when people update their boards. I know this feature is in the hidden "Activity Log" but it would be easier for managers to be able to see it all in one place, like a dashboard.

Heidi D.
Vertalen met Google

Great tool for tracking projects

Beoordeeld op 28-2-2018
Bron van de reviewer: SoftwareAdvice

If your department is struggling with lists, excel spreadsheets and other schedules that are all never accessible in one area, then this is a tool you must consider. You can make the different boards however you would like and it really does allow your team to get better organized and this is accessible from anywhere which is a HUGE plus. It is a great product and I hope to see more advancements and features added in the near future.

Pluspunten

This was a great tool for my department to help manage numerous projects and allow everyone to easily adjust the status and schedule for all of our marketing efforts. It helped streamline all of our projects into one area for viewing and my department could show sales our forecast for email campaigns, print/web ads and internal company marketing materials we had planned. The software is very user friendly and can be customized as needed. Before this tool, we had excel spreadsheets and/or schedules that were all in a variety of places and made it hard to visually show our entire marketing schedule.

Minpunten

This has been a great tool for keeping track of different schedules and projects however I think that the tool can further be expanded to help with marketing outreach. Monday.com has done a great job with providing updates to new features but I would like to see what more can be provided for project management.

Lori G.
Vertalen met Google

Great collaborative and project management tool!

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2019

Pluspunten

We use Monday for daily work on transactions, ongoing projects, and special projects. This tool has allowed us to collaborate and communicate in a more effective and efficient manner. Our projects run more smoothly and everyone is up to date. The app is also a great feature that we utilize daily. Being out in the field, the app allows us to update projects and communicate with teams on the fly. We would highly recommend Monday, it has been a valuable addition to our organizational tools.

Minpunten

None at this time, we are still within the first 6 months. So far the program has been customizable to meet our needs.

Fabian P.
Vertalen met Google

This has changed our productivity and efficiency

Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 26-10-2017
Bron van de reviewer: SoftwareAdvice

Super happy with the product and the flexibility.

Pluspunten

Super flexible, easy to use and easy to implement company wide. We've implemented monday.com for all departments in our company. Implementation has never been easier with other softwares.

Minpunten

The only thing that is time consuming and not an out of the box product is the time it takes to set it up. It's great on one hand but can be a process to get the pulses and groups the way you want them. However, with that said its no reason not to use it, the payoff is huge.

Luis E.
Vertalen met Google

Great for task management and tracking

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Great for task management and tracking tasks, but it lacks notifications about when a task is done or when someone posts updates. It just notifies you when someone tags you on the tasks.

Pluspunten

It's easy to start with the themes they have right now. You can create boards to group the tasks easily. Task creation process is concrete and simple, so you don't loss time on that. You just need to look for the task you want implement the structure from the themes, and that's all.

Minpunten

They don't include more users with the initial setup and pricing, if you have a big company, then you will spend a lot of money with Monday. It worths it but there are other alternatives.

Vertalen met Google

A polyvalent project management tool

Beoordeeld op 24-10-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

I use monday.com to keep track of all the project I'm working on. I set different boards with different columns and statuses to have an overview of everything at a glance. It's been great so far.

Pluspunten

Monday.com espacially filled my needs by being fully customizable. Indeed you have the possibility to change columns names, edit what kind of data has to be input, switch columns in one click, edit the different status possibilities. It has this great capability of being tuned to exactly what you need to keep track of a project.

Minpunten

Maybe the only downside to monday.com compared to bigger names is the lack of integrations with different software. I'd love to be able to automate my project management and tracking with workflows inside monday.com

Alexandria L.
Vertalen met Google

Lightweight and manageable, but something is missing

Beoordeeld op 26-11-2018

Pluspunten

Monday is largely adaptable to what a wide range of teams might need. You can customize quite a few fields and columns, and you can see a project timeline all in one place.

Minpunten

The interface can be clunky and confusing because of varying colors used. One massive miss is that there is no page you can click on that simply gives you a list of YOUR specific tasks. There is only the "boards" for each project, or however you set it up. Because of this, I felt it didn't contribute to my productivity the way I had hoped. I had to go through each project to find all my tasks, which in many ways, defeated the point of what I wanted it for.

Marianne M.

Great Software for Tracking Work Flow

Dagelijks Gratis proefversie lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 17-1-2019
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

We were searching for software that would allow us to follow the progress of the work flow from start to finish by several different departments. Monday.com allowed us to customize our flow, track the progress at a glance, and alert the next department that the flow was ready for their attention without a million emails going back and forth to get lost in the mix. There are several different ways to view progress, making it easy for each department to monitor in a way that works best for them. Efficient, easy to use, and flexible! Free trial with affordable pricing once the trial is over. Love that the basic package allows multiple users from the very start without crazy add on fees.

Pluspunten

Flexible, multi-user capable, free trial, easy to customize, user friendly, efficient for multiple departments/teams to follow progress of work flow

Minpunten

We are still in the trial phase and have no cons to report at this time.

Kelly G.
Vertalen met Google

Good product, but needs a few tweaks

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2018

Pluspunten

As far as positive things to the product - I like the ability to create different boards for various projects. Seeing assigned people's images next to each task is VERY nice.

Minpunten

I would love to see a way to sort by tasks that are just assigned to me. My job utilizes this to keep campaigns on track, and the ability to sort by my tasks ONLY and go through each and everyone without switching to various boards would be amazing.

Vertalen met Google

Super flexible, using Monday will increase efficiency and communication easily

Beoordeeld op 16-7-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Team management, internal communications, project management, boosted efficiency. The software is super flexible and can fit all needs!

Pluspunten

Everything! Monday.com is amazing. Monday gives you a ton of flexibility o create any type of board you need. They provide templates to get started that you can tweak and edit as necessary. Monday boards help with task and project management but it's also a great tool for communication because you can leave updates and talk to team members within a task. They also run webinars to give you great new ideas on best practices and how they utilize their own software. To boot, they are always adding new features. They just added the ability to link a date to a status to create deadlines and it's wonderful.

Minpunten

There's no ability to create a recurring task, you have to manually duplicate the task (pulse), but this really isn't a big deal considering all the other features Monday.com has.

Danielle L.

Great for High Level Project Management Tracking

Beoordeeld op 4-10-2018
Bron van de reviewer: SoftwareAdvice

Overall great for tracking progress of projects or tasks, has increased transparency and communication in our organization.

Pluspunten

Great for tracking progress that is visible to the entire team. allows for a centralized location to post updates and have the entire team have access.

Minpunten

Regular updates mean that some features you may have been using might not be available anymore at some point. (ie. Autoscroll in full screen)

Jim B.

monday.com review

Beoordeeld op 19-3-2019
Bron van de reviewer: SoftwareAdvice

Help all departments stay on top of each step in the process and has improved productivity and reduced set backs.

Pluspunten

This is so easy to use, it is easy to customize to your projects, departments and company. It is great for collaboration with other team members and other departments. You can easily follow and contribute to all processes in many different departments .

Minpunten

Can't think of any cons although some users had a moment of difficulty learning how to use it but it was expected.

Jerry C.

Great Project Management Tool

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2018

Pluspunten

This is a web-based project management tool, it is very straightforward and easy to use. our company has people not quite computer savvy still managed to learn this tool in hours.

Minpunten

Sometime it is a little lag , but maybe from our internet connection. The calendar could have more interaction with outlook calendar.

Scot C.
Vertalen met Google

Great product - only getting better with every iteration

Beoordeeld op 12-3-2017
Bron van de reviewer: SoftwareAdvice

Really worth a try; we use it to manage all team projects and love it.

Pluspunten

Easy to learn and use. Intuitive, cloud-based and collaborative. Looking to kick Prince2/ Waterfall's a**.

Minpunten

Some incongurence in the UI, but done is better than perfect. So powerful it can take a little time to ramp-up/ set-up best practices.

Vertalen met Google

Monday is a great project and operations tracking, reporting, and collaboration tool.

Beoordeeld op 17-7-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Executive level data management that also supports tactical detail oriented operations work!? Very well designed product. Mobile app is very nice too!

Pluspunten

Super intuitive to use with great offline and online support tools. I love the clean art row interface with the on click option to add details like updates and checklists. And the float overchecklist icon at the summary level is perfect. Last but not least having a simple BI like dashboard view to click on is the icing on the cake!!

Minpunten

Can't save filters, could use more column types options like choice and time fields or a date field that includes time as an option. Also can't name and size the first column (pulse). Excel import tool seems to default colors to status type fields vs allowing user to configure ahead of time or during the loading process.

Lindsay G.

Good project manager

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2019
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Everything is great and we are happy! No problems with this

Pluspunten

Good software program for your every day projects we love using it here and it has made life much easier

Minpunten

No problems with the program so far. It is a little pricey for what it is but that good quality you pay for

Jessica B.

We use Monday.com

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2018

Pluspunten

It's Kanban-based so it's visually stunning. It's easy to use once you get it set up. It has a fair amount of features for free but can get pricey once you start adding full functionality. The more I use it the more I like it.

Minpunten

It can be a pain to set up. It's even more difficult to get clients onboard with it because non-project managers can get bogged down if they don't already know how to use PM software.

7.0/10
Jazzy T.

Excellent for Project Collaboration

Beoordeeld op 7-1-2019
Bron van de reviewer: SoftwareAdvice

I’ve tried several different Project Management Systems, and this is by far the best to date.

Pluspunten

Having all the business communication in one management system saves so much time over emails. The Pulses are easy to create and use.

As a start up with employees in different countries, Monday allows us to keep track of all tasks and responsibilities with full transparency. Love also being able to upload files and images to the workflows.

The dashboard is fantastic for information at a glance and the smartphone app is great for replying to feeds quickly and easily without the need of the desktop version.

Minpunten

The cost for our small start-up is a little high for the number of users we have now, or would like to have in the future and is in USD.

Yaroslav K.
Vertalen met Google

Best for small teams and startups

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2019
Bron van de reviewer: GetApp

I am testing Monday for some of my personal prejects.

Pluspunten

Amazing tool to organize basic tasks and small projects. The approack Monday team took makes it ery easy and comfortable working. Excell on steroids.

Minpunten

Too simple and the lack of functionality makes it a bit hard to work with the tool as soon as the company expands. Although it is rather a speciality of the tool as it focuses only on small teams.

7.0/10
Alina S.
Vertalen met Google

Big and complete view for your team

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2018

Pluspunten

Which I found very useful and important for my business is that you are able to see what people are doing on a big and complete calendar. We are a small business with 5 workers, so it's very helpful to see what each person is doing and needs to do in the future. It's also very friendly for a design or marketing company.

Minpunten

I found it a bit expensive, since is very similar as Trello and you can use Trello for free to a certain point. If you are able to pay for each person, I find Monday very useful and I think you won't regret to use it for your business.

Maria R.

Great Tool for Assigning Tasks

Beoordeeld op 8-4-2018

Pluspunten

Monday is a great interface for individuals or small teams to get their project management in order. It is very easy to jump in and start using and Monday does a good job guiding people through the best practices of how to use the software.

Minpunten

The only things we've had trouble with is not being able to attach files and mildly limited integration options.

Andrew T.

Good project management software

Beoordeeld op 24-5-2019
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

We started using monday for managing small internal and some client project deadlines in our ad agency. It was good to manage time for small and big jobs. It also emails reminders and due dates and pretty user friendly in the settings.

Pluspunten

We started using monday for managing small internal and some client project deadlines in our ad agency. It works well for setting and meeting deadlines. I haven't used it for other services but for managing due dates it works well.

Minpunten

It can get rather long to scroll down when there's multiple job numbers so maybe a cleaner interface may help.

Stephen F.
Vertalen met Google

Excellent tool for getting work done with cross-functional teams

Beoordeeld op 9-4-2019
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Overall, I'm very impressed with this tool and love the unique interface that makes teamwork fun!

Pluspunten

Excellent tool for holding other teams accountable and love the overall interface. We have several departments within our company and this is the perfect tool for collaborating with cross-departmental teams.

Minpunten

The hardest pill to swallow for this tool is the cost. It is priced higher than other similar tools on the market. I definitely is unique and has a very responsive and supportive team but I'm unsure if that justifies the high cost.