monday.com

• Sector: Consumentendiensten
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Monday.com - Great for 2 -3 People, Expensive for Anything Larger

Beoordeeld op 5-4-2022

Overall, If I really understood the costs upfront, I would have been more hesitant to transfer literally everything to Monday.com. I felt that it was kind of a hidden surprise and not in a good way. However, the project management for 2-3 people was incredible. I was moving at light speed, so much so that I needed to expand to more users. However, money doesn't grow on trees and I was ultimately stifled by the growing cost of each additional user. It definitely helped me organize all of my ideas into neat little boxes that could be expanded and tracked, which really gave me a birds eye view of my business.

Pluspunten

At first, I loved Monday.com. The ease of use. The beautiful and simple design. I was enamored by every feature of this tool. Previously, I had notes jumbled on papers, in Apple Notes, and in Microsoft Excel. This was my solution to everything. I was able to transition all of my projects into one, sleek looking interface that inspired me to delve deeper into what was working about my company.

Minpunten

After the trial period ended, I realized the prices skyrocketed for adding multiple users. That totally sucked because I already transferred my entire digital life to Monday.com. 1 to 3 people was a do-able price for my small business. However, when I wanted to include 7 or 8 people, it was too cost prohibitive for the income that we were generating. Every penny matters when managing a business and this was the straw that broke the camels back for my utilization of Monday.com

Wix, iCloud, Eventbrite, Mailchimp, Microsoft Word en Microsoft Excel

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

The ease of use and absolutely gorgeous design. And how it perfectly mimicked the desktop version on my phone. I was blown away. None of the other tools were able to come even close to the integration that I was able to achieve on Monday.com

iCloud, Microsoft Word en Microsoft Excel

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

Monday.com was by far the most advanced tool and gave me all the features I was looking for in one easy to use interface. I was absolutely sold on it as soon as I really delved deeper into it. I found that I was able to run my business more effectively and initially had huge success implementing it.
Harel M.
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Monday - project management aims to simplify

Beoordeeld op 16-4-2022

As for interacting with the project and its tasks - it's very easy. Set status, assignee, dates, add items , etc. Notifications are great tool to stay on top of things , and my tasks screen is a life saver - you can see all your tasks without scrolling through long items in a project.

Pluspunten

The UI is built with simplicity in mind. That means that almost every action is made to be easy and without to jump around many screens. Also, templating projects on Monday is one of the best features that we use to spin up new projects. Notifications are a great tool and you can have desktop notifications instead of mails to reduce clutter in your inbox.

Minpunten

Somehow the simple UI is not very intuitive for me. The rows display of items seems a bit off as opposed to the boards display. That also makes the screen seem full of tasks that usually irrelevant for some users.

Jira en Hubstaff Tasks

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

Azure DevOps is a great tool, though too complicated for our non technical members in the project.

Azure DevOps Services

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

Our teams loved the user interface. Also we got recommended from some of our customers who use it.
Mikelle O.
  • Sector: Werving en selectie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Confusing

Beoordeeld op 28-4-2022

Overall I would not use Monday. com again.

Pluspunten

The alerts when someone completed or made changes were nice, however once you logged in to see the changes it was very confusing.

Minpunten

The layout is confusing and hard to follow the chain of events in each task.

Antwoord van monday.com Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review and for your feedback. We will let our team know.

Ricardo D.
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Monday.com Review

Beoordeeld op 5-3-2022

I use it on a day to day basis mainly for project management and it works extremely well. The automation and integration aspects make it an easy to use system that the team enjoys working with.

Pluspunten

It is extremely easy to use and does all the project planning and management grunt work for you. It can also integrate with quite a few systems to automate processes like creating a ticket system for your IT that makes IT more engaging with the end user.

Minpunten

The biggest draw back is how you get to allocate users. You have to add in increments of 5 which leads to paying for users that you don't use. There are also some nice features that can only be accesses with a PRO license which is a bit pricey.

LiquidPlanner en Asana

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

We needed something easier to use

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

It was friendlier to the end user and easier to use
Mariel R.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Gran software, requiere mucho trabajo de implementación, le falta integrarse con otros...

Beoordeeld op 15-4-2022

El factor humano es lo más difícil de configurar con Monday, durante la cuarentena por la pandemia pensamos que nos ayudaría muchísimo a controlar mejor los proceso de la agencia, y fue lo contrario. Si el personal no completa sus tareas o le da seguimiento a sus proyectos via Monday porque encuentra que la integración con Gmail u otros aplicativos no es tan intuitiva, dejan de utilizarlo o lo utilizan incorrectamente.

Pluspunten

Es sencillo de instalar, crear proyectos y tareas con el equipo es bastante sencillo. La visualización es buena y permite medir la productividad.

Minpunten

Implementarlo tecnológicamente es fácil, pero emitir los reportes de productividad por empleado y / o equipo de trabajo nos resultó bastante difícil al grado que dejamos de intentarlo. Los planes están un poco rígidos en lo que respecta a las vistas de proyectos.

Trello, Bitrix24, Wrike en Asana

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

Porque eran demasiados archivos o archivos demasiado robustos por producto.

Google Sheets en Microsoft Excel

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

En su momento nos pareció que el costo beneficio era bueno.
Nils V.

No more spreadsheets!

Beoordeeld op 18-3-2022

Monday.com gives us the freedom to build online tools to manage all daily tasks in our business. The versatility makes it our weapon of choice.

Pluspunten

Monday.com is like a customizable spreadsheet in the cloud. It's easy to build any project management sheet you need. Projects to work on, time tracking, internal training, you name it. Just add the column (like status, text, numbers, formulas, assigned people, etc.) and create groups that make sense to you. Automations save a lot of time doing repetitive project management tasks.

Minpunten

Subitems are still relatively new, so not all features are working properly yet. New features are being released often, but now I have to use regular items to keep track of time spent per employee.

Teamwork, Teamleader, Basecamp en Asana

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

When the team was growing, more and more problems arose when using Excel sheets, like duplicates, old files and a lot of time and effort to keep it look clean. Monday.com gives a more visual experience and drag and drop prevents data from being misplaced.

Microsoft Excel

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

It feels more like the style we were familiair with, but without many of the downsides.
Aline C.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Monday nos facilitó la gestión

Beoordeeld op 8-5-2022

Nos cambió la forma de organizarnos y eso nos permite crecer como empresa.

Pluspunten

Es un software super intuitivo y amigable. Permite concentrar y administrar la carga de trabajo por proyectos de manera ágil y rápida. Es dinámico y cada vez agregan nuevas funcionalidades que hacen el trabajo más fácil.

Minpunten

Creo que aun hay espacio de obtener mayores personalizaciones, a veces resulta limitante en cuento a armar funciones o agregar nuevos tipos de celda que permitieran realizar más funcionalidades cruzadas. También hay poco espacio en la trazabilidad de la información y que se vaya nutriendo y actualizando mas automáticamente y no manual. Y falta traducir ciertas secciones de automatización, integraciones y otras utilidades que ya posee en español.

Trello en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

porque fue el software que sin estarlo buscando me enseñó y me mostro a través de las RRSS su potencial en mi negocio. La publicidad del software despertó una necesidad que no sabía que teníamos como equipo.
Diego A.
  • Sector: Commercieel vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Una para más que el lunes

Beoordeeld op 22-3-2022

La experiencia con monday.com ha sido buena, pues permite la asignación de tareas puntuales para cada área y al mismo tiempo, las jefaturas puede estar al tanto del flujo de trabajo de su personal a cargo y le velar por la buena gestión del tiempo y de los recursos disponibles.

Pluspunten

En general Monday es un sistema de gestión bastante completo que le permite a los diferentes departamentos asignar casos a los diferentes colaboradores, priorizarlos y darles seguimiento. También, permite dejar constancia de los avances realizados o de las interacciones con los clientes, pues se puede subir los archivos como avances... Es una buena opción para generar tickets.

Minpunten

Aunque monday.com tiene excelentes funcionalidades debería de mejorar un poco la interfaz, ya que en ocasiones se visualiza sobrecargado de texto y a veces es un poco complicado encontrar alguna alternativa especifica.

• Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Task tracking and daily management

Beoordeeld op 14-5-2022

Huge shout out for the app creator, really helps us stay in track for work, while collaborating.

Pluspunten

We are using Monday.com as a team. I didn't know what to expect and honnestly I was impressed from the start. This software is a gem if you want your team to collaborate and track their advancements. You can create "dashboard" for each projects, bullet point task down, assign people who are responsible, put a deadline, etc. Super easy as well, as you can manage it from a computer and a phone (mobile and web app are available).

Minpunten

We started using it with a team of 5 people, which had us subscribe for a paying option. Quite expensive for smaller teams. Once we used it with way more people, the price was ok.

Megha S.
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best way to collaborate with team and track project status

Beoordeeld op 5-5-2022

Monday.com is a beautifully designed application which is very user friendly and works very well on mobile too.
We are using Monday to keep a track of different projects, Cost and budget tracking and also to see which employee is overloaded with tasks and how can we work much more effectively and efficiently.

Beautiful dashboard
One create personal dashboard and can lock it.
Drag and drop function
Amazing UX on mobile

Minpunten

It is not good to use Monday for complex projects like website migration where more external parties are involved.

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

Project management Coat and budget tracking Time tracking Best mobile app Simple and user friendly
Sheila L.
  • Sector: Internet
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

Almost perfect!

Beoordeeld op 23-11-2021

I loved using Monday.com with my own project management and when I was working on other teams. I can say it is just about perfect for larger teams and large projects. If I was to build a project management system it would be very similar to Monday. Can get over complicated as it gets deeper and deeper. Sometimes things got lost because they were so deep in the project. Having subtasks is important but they need to be managed well or they get lost.

ClickUp en Asana

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

Monday was more complicated to use and harder for new team members to get used to. ClickUp was more simple and easier to manage for larger projects.

ClickUp

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

I had already been using it with another team that I worked for. I liked how they used it, but felt lost a lot but thought I'd give it a try so I didn't have to learn a new system.
Christopher S.
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

A Case of the Mondays.

Beoordeeld op 10-11-2021

Monday.com has allowed me to streamline my daily and weekly team stand-ups and to track project completion in real time. I've also been able to leverage the tool for collaboration and project management with individuals outside my company which is a useful feature of monday.com.

Pluspunten

Monday.com has a simple user interface that allows my geographically diverse team with varying comfort levels with technology to collaborate projects and track progress and project completion.

Minpunten

There is limited reporting functionality available within Monday.com. This is not necessarily an issue for my use case, but it may be an issue for some and it would be beneficial for the software to provide broader reporting options.

Zoho Projects en Smartsheet

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

Monday.com offered greater functionality at an approachable price point.

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

Offered a stronger interface and greater functionality at a budget friendly price.
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Right Performance and user friendly CRM Tool

Beoordeeld op 5-9-2021

Monday.com is an helpful CRM tool, I find it very useful because of its user friendliness, pipeline management, marketing campaign management.
They do allow a 14 days trail with no credit card required to test the useful functionalities of monday.com
Since it is web based it is easy to use I said lightweight app page.

Pluspunten

Monday.com helps team members to analyze task quickly that they need to work on, workflows are based on the collaborative needs across department such as IT management and administrator team to ensures the stage gates are rightly set for an efficient collaboration.
The inbuilt Project management tool can adopt the kaban or gantt chart style for those who love project updates on those charts, Especially useful for users who are used to the traditional type of Project management functionality, and the updates bar in real time.
The interface is very neat and colorful, there are multiple widgets and apps that we can add in to the page.
The best feature that I like is the ease of use to set up a project dashboard and to add the workflow for the communication and notification with tasks that are needed for the project.

Minpunten

Monday.com have to bring back their phone support which got stopped due to the pandemic.
Non registered users cannot see any data or reports even in view only mode, so managing users info has no value with out getting them registered on monday.com.
Have limited software integrations such as slack and even few certain exchange emails.

Melanie S.
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

It's more robust than what I use it for, but does what I need!

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2021

Monday has helped me reign in processes around one project area in our organization and I've found it to be easy and friendly to use.

Pluspunten

Intuitive mostly, easy to get up to speed, easy for my team to learn. Allows me to customize what I need and came with prebuilt options that helped with a quick start.

Monday's customer support team is absolutely STELLAR! They've always been incredibly helpful and friendly and their documentation is more up to date than many other SaaS products I've worked with. The sales team was also wonderful when I was starting up. The level of support they've offered was a lot of the reason I chose Monday!

Minpunten

The only real con for me is the reporting mechanisms, but also, if it was really important I could build my own using the API, so that's a minor flaw. I just wish that I could archive things but still report on those.

Asana

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

More organizational features, and company shifting away from Trello as a whole.

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

Friendlier software and sales and support staff. More intuitive setup. Pricing made more sense for my use.
Kim D.
  • Sector: Outsourcing/Offshoring

I love Monday.com!

Beoordeeld op 10-12-2020

Where do I start? This software is very affordable, and really helps with small business management. I work in transportation and customs brokerage, and since we implemented Monday.com as our customer facing communication device, we have seen a huge reduction in confusion, less emails being lost, and more customer satisfaction.

Pluspunten

Easy to use, easy to manage, easy to implement. Monday.com portal software has improved our communications with our customers, and is extremely intuitive. Support is there if you need it, and they are consistently improving the features. I highly recommend!

Minpunten

The only improvement I would suggest is that each time a member is mentioned, the task goes back to the inbox for review. For example, I use the inbox as a to-do list, but what I think is done may have more requirements. It would be nice if the follow ups showed back up on my inbox. It would also be nice to have a payment feature, but I think that may be a third party app we can include. I need to look into it.

Google Sheets

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

Accelo was way over complicated and quite obviously made for IT personnel, and was not as adaptable to international trade situations as I had hoped. Accelo also created a lot of anxiety amongst the staff, so the switch was necessary to support our activities.

Accelo

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

Monday.com was much more responsive on sales and allowed us several weeks to test it out, free of charge. I immediately fell in love with how easy it was to manage and implement.
Mitch G.
  • Sector: Internet

Monday Improved Our Business In Ways We Never Imagined

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2020

We initially selected Monday to plan and manage a large project that we were starting. As we became familiar with it, we found that is was a much better way to manage, track and plan nearly everything we do. The ability to allow guest access to specific boards, to automate notifications, and to collect information via web form has greatly improved our day to day processes and our capacity to responsively interact with customers. Using a combination of the web, mobile and windows 10 apps, we use monday throughout the day, in the office, while traveling, and during onsite projects.

Monday has also helped us eliminate siloing of information. Like many companies we used to have a combination of spreadsheets, text documents, emails and texts to store and communicate project information. With monday we have nearly everything in one place that we can access from anywhere. This has made us much more efficient and helped us do a better job of keeping up with the many small tasks and deadlines that go into a successful project.

After you use monday for a while, every problem and job begins to look like a monday board to be created.

Pluspunten

Monday is very easy to use, has excellent help and tutorials, and extremely responsive tech support. They regularly add new features and improvements. Through interactions, automations and integrations, monday can interact with many external products and can automate a lot of the routine steps and notifications in our workflow.

The best thing about monday is its flexibility. Once you start using it, you find many different approaches and tools to manage projects, workflows, customer interactions, data storage, tracking and analysis.

Monday is colorful and appealing to work with, making using it a pleasure.

Minpunten

Many of the items I would have listed as missing from the software have been added in the time we have been using it. For example, many users requested subitems and before long it was rolled out as a new feature and has evolved into a very useful aspect of monday.

For some of the more in depth features, there is a bit of a learning curve. But that is to be expected with software that can do so much. This is mitigated by the learning resources and very good support that the company provides.

Jeff E.
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Best Project Mgmt Software I've Ever Used

Beoordeeld op 29-9-2020

I've been using Monday.com for a few years (at the time of this review) for a number of personal projects, more importantly in my career to manage tickets and many different kinds of projects for my IT Department and for software and hardware implementations.

Pluspunten

Monday.com is absolutely amazing! It's extremely intuitive and simple to get up and get using! The different ways that you can setup your Project Boards make it extremely flexible and powerful. I've used other Project Management Software programs, and there isn't anything out there that compares. There are a lot of options for add-on's as well, and more are added monthly. Their how-to videos and great online documentation/help make it simple to get the most from Monday.com. Being able to set the combination of statuses and priorities help you stay focused and the collaboration functionality of the software is also intuitive and powerful. This makes completing projects both fun and productive!

Minpunten

The software is expensive...particularly compared to competing projects, but don't let this scare you away. Once you get through the free trial period, it will be apparent that it's worth the extra money to use something that's so simple yet powerful and flexible.

Basecamp en Asana

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

Monday.com is much more intuitive, much more visual, flexible, and has a far deeper feature set and better overall integration options.

Basecamp

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

Monday.com is simply more visual in the way it manages projects, more flexible in it's setup, and has far more features that the competing products.
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

One of the best management software

Beoordeeld op 23-9-2020

Overall I like Monday.com a lot as it cleared my mailbox too. Team members now directly send updates to the board resulting in l lot less unnecessary emails. Another good feature is the board email, I can send email to the board members in one go. You need not to create separate group or anything, just the email of board that's it!

Pluspunten

First of all it has a lot of useful features which makes managing multiple teams so easy. You can configure boards according to your need which can be shared with other members privately too, simple yet very important feature. Members can create their own boards as well which can be subscribed by anybody. So, if any of my member creates a really interesting board, I subscribe it and see the updates from that directly. Duplicating board is easy which comes in handy when creating boards for multiple timelines, this makes work a lot less. For record or sharing status with higher management you can also export the board as an excel file which I find very convenient. Deleting, Archiving are all added features used regularly. For filters, you can create your filter as per you need for better search. I also like the quick links, recent and saved searches options all resulting in less time consumption and more output. This software has a lot of flexibility and helps in better output for sure.
You can also recover you files from recycle bin within 30 days. There is lot of scope for customization, like assigning tasks to different groups, board customization, adding timelines and so on.

Minpunten

There is nothing as such to write in this section. I pretty much like everything about this software. It had made my life so easy. I'm sure about the cost of it as I don't handle that department.

Adir R.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A robust project management tool for every need

Beoordeeld op 7-7-2020

Monday.com helps team collaborate and manage projects of any sort and size easily, with fully customizable dashboards and task lists.

Pluspunten

Monday.com is almost too good to be true. It's flexible, it comes with a ton of customizations and automations, and it lets you manage any type of project in whatever way you please.
We're using it daily and it makes our lives so much better.
Oh, and their support is superb.

Minpunten

First off, pricing. Monday is not cheap, and they charge by sets of seats instead of individual seats. So if you're a team of 6 - you have to pay for 10 seats, which - on a software that isn't too cheap - can be pretty annoying.
On top of that, their Android app is sub-par, and I find myself using the mobile web version instead of the dedicated app.

Trello, ClickUp en Asana

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

Monday seemed to be better suited for supporting larger teams and more projects simultaneously.

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

Monday seemed to be better suited for supporting larger teams and more projects simultaneously - plus they have more automations and integrations, which was crucial for us.

Antwoord van monday Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Adir - thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that monday.com has made your lives easier and you've had a good experience with our support team. As for our pricing, we hear you and understand where you're coming from. We're always working to improve our pricing approach, and appreciate your feedback.

Ben K.

Never miss a beat!

Beoordeeld op 7-5-2020

Monday has helped us to lessen missed tasks and deadlines for projects overall. Communication amongst teams has never been easier!

Pluspunten

The design. Monday makes assigning tasks for projects simple. The way the platform is setup is great, modern and easy to navigate for all.

Minpunten

The integration with Hubspot (the crm we use) could be more streamlined but overall it still accomplishes our main wants and needs

Jira, Wrike en Asana

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

We were using Hubspot, Slack and Trello as a combo to organize our tasks as well as simply google calendar. Tasks were being drops, some weren't even being assigned correctly with how fast pace our company is.

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

Easy of use as well as overall advanced functionality compared to the others.

Antwoord van monday Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Ben! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. We're happy to hear that the platform has been helpful in managing your team's projects. Thank you for sharing that feedback regarding our Hubspot integration -- I'll pass it along to our product team!

Jennifer R.
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great for cross-team alignment and for prioritizing my own very full plate

Beoordeeld op 2-5-2020

Personally I feel far more in control of my workload across projects than before we used it. On a broader scale, it is working extremely well on a project we are doing with a range of internal tasks and functions as well as an external software developer and a separate person for support and testing. Everyone is clear on status and what is supposed to happen next. A third scenario where it has worked well for us is a couple of start-ups we are participating in with a further different set of people.
I enjoy using it and intend to broaden my use of the tool.

Pluspunten

I really liked that I could make it reflect our business world instead of having to tailor our world to the software as so often happens. I work with a number of different projects, organisations and people, as well as external service providers. It is quick and easy to create different Boards and spaces to best suit a particular project and then share with the relevant people. Unexpectedly, I also found it good to use as a library for references and info on different projects . Many teams may prefer using Slack or other team tools for that. I guess it depends on the size and complexity of your operation, and also what habits are already in place. Monday has interfaces for Slack and other tools but i have not tried them. I also like that you can use Monday for repeatable processes and light workflows, as well as projects and task management. The tutorials and info available help make it easy to see how to get the most our of the software. The phone interface is easy to use and makes it simple to keep tabs on what is happening, or add tasks and updates on the move.

Minpunten

One thing I did not like is that as soon as you go over the number of invited guests permitted for your package, they commence a process to automatically upgrade you to a more expensive one. At least they do warn you so we were able to tidy up on guests and cancel the additional cost upgrade before it occurred. But I would far rather get a warning or error message when trying to add the guest that crosses the limit.

Antwoord van monday Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Jennifer! Thank you for leaving a review! To start, we're happy to hear that you liked using the platform for different things including, referencing projects as well as managing projects. We're glad you were able to utilize our features for repetitive tasks as well. We appreciate your feedback regarding the auto-upgrade upon exceeding users. We've recently changed the flow of this so that more notice is given. If you're experiencing an issue with it still, we'd be happy to help! Just let us know :)

Can't Live Without It

Beoordeeld op 8-4-2020

Awesome! Just overall awesome.

Pluspunten

I honestly couldn't run my business without this at this point. Monday.com has become a vital piece of software for my business and managing my team. I work with a LOT of contractors and clients and I can base everything in Monday.com. I also love how I can customize it to fit whatever project I am working on in a great way.

Minpunten

1. The mobile app is hard to use in my opinion and takes a little while to navigate.
2. I do find some things I want to customize and do I can't because its not a feature offered by monday.com. Mainly to do with formulas or something like that. The formula options are pretty limiting but thats not a big deal to me.

Trello, Microsoft To Do en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

I tried just about every project management software out there...I really did. Like 50 of them. And I just kept coming back to monday.com for the features, ease of use, and overall look and functionality.
Cole R.
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

An Interesting Web-Based Project Management Tool

Beoordeeld op 4-4-2020

Monday.com is a terrific cloud/internet based project management software that keeps our projects moving towards our deadlines. While the user interface is not very intuitive, once you take the time to learn its features and functions, you can truly build management boards that keep your tasks and projects well on track for any deadlines. The software has a treasure chest of functions and features that once learned and understood make Monday.com a novel tool.

Pluspunten

In an entire company, Monday.com is wonderful because it truly allows each team and department to build entire boards to manage projects, deadlines, and people specific to their team. These boards can remain visible or private to the remainder of the company; controlling which information is shared and when. Additionally, the seemingly endless amount of editable features on a board allow you to make a board that is very custom and specific to you and you teams needs. For example, you are able to track progress, set deadlines, assign projects, add tags, link to other boards, and upload/link to files. Monday.com can also integrate to your email to send you notifications daily or upon being mentioned.

Minpunten

Unfortunately, Monday.com's greatest con is that it is not user-friendly, intuitive, or straight-forward to learn. Amongst our organization, I have taken the time to learn the software in greater depth than most and I regularly find myself having to assist and educate my colleagues on how to do what they are trying to accomplish. It does not make for a satisfy initial experience and can often discourage first time users. Similarly, when a user does come across an issue or something that they are unable to complete, their customer service and online forum is not very helpful either.

Jake K.
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Easy and addicting!

Beoordeeld op 27-3-2020

Monday.com makes productivity addicting! Our small team likes seeing our progress and watching as tasks/"pulses" turn green and complete. It's very flexible and customizable. If you can figure out google sheets, you can figure out Monday. Their support team is also pretty good at answering emails quickly and they are very friendly.

Pluspunten

- Monday.com is truly flexible and as easy to customize as a google sheet, but with way more power through smart columns, formulas, automations and integrations
- The color coded status column(s) make it easy to see how things are going at a glance and it's addicting to work as a team towards "all greens"! It's like the professional version of "closing the ring" on apple watch or reaching step goals on fitbit.
- The mobile app is almost as powerful as the web version, though I do wish they would bring "info boxes" on pulses to mobile since right now you can't see or edit those :(

Minpunten

- Monday.com is a bit expensive if you're a small team. I wish they had per user licenses for small teams instead of bundles.
- The My Week feature is nice to show you all of the tasks from all projects that you have due coming up, but I wish Monday.com let you create a "timeline of timelines" similar to Asana portfolios that let you see how all of your projects are progressing and how much (planned) time is left on them before final deadline etc.

Basecamp en Wrike

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

Better integrations, easier to use, more flexibility

Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

Basecamp doesn't have things like gantt/timelines built in and, though it's super nice and easy to use esp with clients, it's a bit expensive for a small team and way less flexible than Monday. Write is just way overpriced and has add-on charges for every little feature. We like that Monday.com doesn't charge extra for each individual feature like Wrike does.
Greg A.

The best tool on the market for Team Project Management

Beoordeeld op 19-1-2020

It's been excellent. Communication with the company has been minimal because we haven't had any issues, but when we have had a question, we've received a prompt response. The software itself was incredibly easy to implement. We had two training sessions for our team and other than an occasional check-in to discuss best practices, our team has been able to use the software without issue. It has helped our office immensely.

Pluspunten

The visual layout and ability for all of our team to very quickly setup tasks, monitor progress, and collaborate has been the best feature of Monday.com. It's drastically different from other project management solutions on the market, but with our team of younger millennials, the visual "gamified" approach to task management (turning things green to mark them complete) has actually increased productivity and even morale. We couldn't be more pleased.

Minpunten

File sharing and downloading is the slightest bit clunky... we often find ourselves still sharing files via Slack or Dropbox instead of in Monday, but other than that, it's been really great and that's a minor complaint.