monday.com

Sorteren op

Ina
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Absolutely amazing!!! All things in one place!!!

Beoordeeld op 26-12-2022

I simply cannot imagine navigating my business without monday.com! It's absolutely the best in its field!

Pluspunten

We use monday.com to do everything from marketing, to event management and strategic planning. The app has free templates that we can use for my campaigns, products, and social media posts - it helps us stay consistent throughout our company.Also, one of best features is event and brand management features, which are perfect for a company such as ours that has a lot of events to manage. And campaign tracking and social media features are also great, with monday.com we are able to track all our campaigns in one easy place! They are absolutely amazing!

Minpunten

I have nothing to complain about so far :)

Katrin

Outstanding Project Management Tool: Monday.com

Beoordeeld op 17-1-2023

Overall, monday.com has been an excellent project management tool for our organization. It has allowed us to easily track projects and tasks, and the customization options make it easily adaptable to any project size or type.

Pluspunten

Monday.com is an incredibly versatile and user-friendly project management solution. It is an excellent way to keep track of projects, tasks, and teams, and the ability to customize it with multiple views and workflows makes it great for any size project. The user interface is intuitive, and the feature set is comprehensive.

Minpunten

The cost of monday.com can be an issue for some smaller businesses. It is also difficult to get the most out of the features and customization options without an in-depth knowledge of the product.

• Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Very good for task management

Beoordeeld op 24-12-2022

Pluspunten

I found it super intuitive for task management and I really like the set up flow and how this help tailor how you used the product. It made it easy to get up and running with task management. Customer Support were also super helpful with any queries.

Minpunten

I found it tiresome trying to use this for project management, i found it clunky and lots of variables and setting it up not the easiest process. There are videos and help articles but they arent as clear and concise as I would like.

Justin
  • Sector: Geestelijke gezondheidszorg

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great for nonprofit start ups

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2022

Monday has allowed us to cost effectively scale our services to meet the demand of our Warriors in need of mental health services.

Pluspunten

The flexibility to build a customized product that fits our needs. Monday allows us to create automations that help communicate and roster clients into services.

Minpunten

The user interface can get a bit burdensome to make all the automations work.

Airtable en Google Sheets

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

We needed automation to organize and communicate with our clients and vendors.

Google Sheets

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

Monday.com has the flexibility we need to build out our systems while still being HIPPA compliment. This is a very rare combination but luckily, it is at a very attractive price point that allows us to scale our operations.
Lauren

Monday for Charities

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2023

Digital Lift means Monday is free for charities and non-profits. This is a huge win for small organisations like ours as there are multiple functions and features of Monday that can be applied to non-profit scenarios. The support resources are great and additional sessions are offered by Digital Lift to help organisations get the most out of the software.

Pluspunten

The flexibility of Monday sets it apart from other similar project management products. It is relatively intuitive for new users and there are plenty of templates and support documents to help people get started.

Minpunten

Sometimes it is a little tricky to navigate to what you are looking for (especially when learning the software), but the support documents do help with this. We haven't quite got to the stage of integrating Monday with other software, but I believe there are lots of apps available to help with this.

David
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

An Outstanding Project Management Tool: Monday.com

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2023

Overall, I'm very pleased with my experience using Monday.com. It has been a great tool for managing projects and staying organized.

Pluspunten

Monday.com is an incredibly user-friendly and efficient project management tool. It is easy to customize and set up and has a great user experience. The plethora of features and options are really impressive.

Minpunten

The only downside I have found with Monday.com is that it can be a bit pricey for certain plans and customer ervice response time can be so long for some cases.

Mayra

Supportive Stage for Business The executives

Beoordeeld op 23-12-2022

Generally speaking involvement in monday.com is a very fantastic and obvious exhibition by this device. I truly appreciated utilizing this device and turned out to be exceptionally inquisitive to realize every one of the elements given by monday.com.

Pluspunten

With slick variety coding, you can redo numerous parts of the sheets, as due dates, records, briefs, classes and that's just the beginning. You can likewise set up unambiguous notices for status changes. It's brilliant for at the same time dealing with a different gathering of undertakings, missions, and errands.

Minpunten

At the point when a document is presented on a mission on a board, there's no programmed update or notice to tell others it's there. In any case, this can be settled by posting the record in the actual update, which functions admirably for however long others are educated about how the framework functions.

Procore en Bitrix24

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

For the quality and price ratio and for its functionalities
Yandri

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A good device to save you from sinking

Beoordeeld op 22-12-2022

With this software you can the device assisted you with arranging all that beginning to end. It will assist with making things more straightforward. The combination part is awesome. Simply think about it; you can coordinate your different apparatuses on Monday with the goal that you won't miss any updates.

Pluspunten

The construction of things it's actual clear. Clear outline of what should be finished, and with the various names, the client can add to the board. It helps me, who does a great deal of imaginative work, to know the situation with explicit undertakings or what should be finished. The various ways of modifying the board are incredible elements to have.

Minpunten

It tends to be exceptionally jumbled when you are an individual from a ton of tasks monitoring the progress can be hard. Notices can at times be spam, regardless of whether they are great to have.

Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

For the technical support it gives me and the ease of use.
Thomas
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Monday.com Good Interface but lacking in areas

Beoordeeld op 29-11-2022

We were trying to combine project management and resource planning in one intuitive package. Monday.com had good features in both but lacked algorithms that effect project end dates. It is more a planning tool. Many people use add on apps to make the system more intuitive.

Pluspunten

The interface of the product is great. Very modern very simple to use with good reporting function.

Minpunten

Whenever you planned projects each tasks could only be scheduled for a day not hourly. This does not work for a manufacturing facility where multiple tasks are completed in a day. Task completion dates and resource planning became in-accurate and over-stretched as a result. Clashes in resource were only flagged up by the system. no project finish date were actually impacted by clashes in resource. The system still allowed you to plan despite the evident capacity of resource. The software did not provide an impact on completion dates, it only flags the clashes.

LiquidPlanner

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

Initially the interface, however, we have switched back.
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

My favorite tool to manage my TODO list

Beoordeeld op 12-1-2023

I tried multiple tools in the past, and in the end I was just using notes to keep track of my todo's. But when I started using monday.com (which has tons of possibilities) I make it work really well since the beginning.

Pluspunten

The flexibility to make your own dashboard for your own necessities is the best, plus the automation with a natural language is a killer feature.

Minpunten

Since it is so flexible and powerful, maybe there are too many options, and it will be much cleaner with some sort of configuration to hide the tabs and options that I'm not going to use.

Greg

The best tool on the market for Team Project Management

Beoordeeld op 19-1-2020

It's been excellent. Communication with the company has been minimal because we haven't had any issues, but when we have had a question, we've received a prompt response. The software itself was incredibly easy to implement. We had two training sessions for our team and other than an occasional check-in to discuss best practices, our team has been able to use the software without issue. It has helped our office immensely.

Pluspunten

The visual layout and ability for all of our team to very quickly setup tasks, monitor progress, and collaborate has been the best feature of Monday.com. It's drastically different from other project management solutions on the market, but with our team of younger millennials, the visual "gamified" approach to task management (turning things green to mark them complete) has actually increased productivity and even morale. We couldn't be more pleased.

Minpunten

File sharing and downloading is the slightest bit clunky... we often find ourselves still sharing files via Slack or Dropbox instead of in Monday, but other than that, it's been really great and that's a minor complaint.

Nils

No more spreadsheets!

Beoordeeld op 18-3-2022

Monday.com gives us the freedom to build online tools to manage all daily tasks in our business. The versatility makes it our weapon of choice.

Pluspunten

Monday.com is like a customizable spreadsheet in the cloud. It's easy to build any project management sheet you need. Projects to work on, time tracking, internal training, you name it. Just add the column (like status, text, numbers, formulas, assigned people, etc.) and create groups that make sense to you. Automations save a lot of time doing repetitive project management tasks.

Minpunten

Subitems are still relatively new, so not all features are working properly yet. New features are being released often, but now I have to use regular items to keep track of time spent per employee.

Teamwork, Teamleader, Basecamp en Asana

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

When the team was growing, more and more problems arose when using Excel sheets, like duplicates, old files and a lot of time and effort to keep it look clean. Monday.com gives a more visual experience and drag and drop prevents data from being misplaced.

Microsoft Excel

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

It feels more like the style we were familiair with, but without many of the downsides.
José Miguel
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A fresh air for project management tools

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2022

A happy comeback for me. With an affordable pricing list, you can get the best essential features to run your business or organization, work in teams or go for a solo adventure. Monday makes easy the creation of flows, at least for me; this was a great addition and works great with the most used tools out there.

Pluspunten

I always believe one of the usual problems you can find in project management suites is their cloned user interface. They think we all need to stay classic to understand how to use one of these tools. Monday breaks that door and launches with a fresh and new type of user interface and experience. You can find the same classic tools, but all with a new look and a new way to create flows in the same app without using external apps (for important actions).

Minpunten

I have to say I'm a comebacker to this tool. When Monday launched, I was there testing what they could offer, and I was very pleased with the UI and the easy way of using the tool's features. My problem was their pricing table for starters. So, after many months, I returned and checked (after being bombarded by advertising on a social network) if something was different from the beginning. It was a pleasant surprise they were still developing and changed some of the pricing tables.

Wrike en Asana

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

I was looking for a more integrated solution. In general, that type of solution has a high learning curve; in the case of Monday, you can learn how to do things just by exploring, and if you have experience with tools like Zapier of Ifttt, creating some flows and increasing the tool functionality is easy.

Trello en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

Similar price but a better UI.
Ricardo
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Monday.com Review

Beoordeeld op 5-3-2022

I use it on a day to day basis mainly for project management and it works extremely well. The automation and integration aspects make it an easy to use system that the team enjoys working with.

Pluspunten

It is extremely easy to use and does all the project planning and management grunt work for you. It can also integrate with quite a few systems to automate processes like creating a ticket system for your IT that makes IT more engaging with the end user.

Minpunten

The biggest draw back is how you get to allocate users. You have to add in increments of 5 which leads to paying for users that you don't use. There are also some nice features that can only be accesses with a PRO license which is a bit pricey.

LiquidPlanner en Asana

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

We needed something easier to use

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

It was friendlier to the end user and easier to use
Justin
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Might be better if it was called "Friday"

Beoordeeld op 26-5-2022

Monday.com was pretty good at what they advertise on their basic features, but as you continued to use the software more and more it became obvious that the advanced workflows and requirements are bit underdeveloped.

I'll continue to use Monday and continue to push for new features - I know they are trying and growing and constantly evolving, but I'd like to see Monday.com start to enrich the existing value-add tiers that Im already bought into.

Pluspunten

I love the ease of use for most of their features. They are pretty fantastic with their Ui and Ux (Cx) and they make "Mondays" somewhat enjoyable because the Monday.com experience gives you something to look forward to (if you like organizing your work/life into neat categories, buckets, and reports).

Minpunten

Everyone has the case of the Mondays on Monday while using Monday.

Joking aside, this software is pretty great on the surface. It makes a lot of sense for what they are trying to accomplish and they do a great job. They have Ux down.

However, I've really struggled with Monday.com in trying to 'grow' beyond their molds and default workflows. They have a lot of enhanced features (plugins, webhooks, triggers, etc) that certainly make integration easier, but as I got further into the weeds with Monday.com their Ux and understanding of advanced needs became more shallow IMO.

To link tasks into higher order buckets (think sub tasks -> tasks/stories -> Epics -> Projects) the entire thing kinda works... kinda doesn't.

Understand what they are up against tho - they are struggling to build a tool that meets everyone's needs - I get that - and for me, it didn't always measure up in the ways that make it work for my needs.

The base/entry paywall package was already kinda more expensive then other free software (or software being offered by my org) but as I kept wanting to do more and more advanced features I found myself having to pay more and more. It became cost prohibitive for me to continue to try to make Monday.com work.

Roldan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Projet Managment is a breeze!

Beoordeeld op 7-9-2022

Overall, excellent! I mean, I have used several PMS like Trello, Slack, Jira, Wrike and the likes - Monday.com is the fireworks and the linchpin in the industry. If you have critical projects to manage (which I'm talking about project managers) this one is indespinsable.

Pluspunten

Workflow Configuration. Here, you can configure your workflow to your hearts content - supported by hundreds of there available widgets.

Automation. A killer feature of Monday.com I haven't used or found with some other PMS. It does a good job of nudging everyone of everyday tasks.

Customizability. Fairly user friendly. Customized modules, visuals, workflows etc. You name it.

Customer Support. Best customer support with high product knowledge.

Minpunten

Price. This can be expensive for solo users. But, then again they have free provisions for single users with threshold in it obviously.

Technical. This can be technically taxing at first. Can be complicated for first time user, which is understandable for a Project Management Software with wider and deeper span.

Glitches. Some of the function tends to glitch sometimes. Such with you colorize text to emphasize it. Tends to go against the user.

Jira, Trello en Wrike

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

Monday.com got it all. This has been developed with end-user in mind. We've tried Jira - which is also the reason why we find Monday.com because Jira works almost opposite of Monday.com. Monday.com is a breeze to use.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great functionality in the Free version and worth paying for if you need a bit extra

Beoordeeld op 7-9-2022

Really great, it's been a big help for us in onboarding a new team member and making sure we all know what we are meant to be doing.

Pluspunten

The fact that it's so funcational when it's free and easy to see what you get for your money if you do pay for extras. That makes me more likely to upgrade to a paid account at times when we need it.
We love that its a really visual tool and this works for a 100% remote team running multiple complex projects. the ability to automate a lot of the processes also helps us and reduces our workload doing the silly little jobs that hold up getting into the real work!

Minpunten

The only thing I don't really like is the way the messages stack in the tasks and I haven't yet found a good way of having a space we can workshop in but we have other tolls for that which we can add links to so that's alright for now.

Cody
  • Sector: Biotechnologie

Monday.com Is The Best Software I Have Ever Used

Beoordeeld op 26-5-2022

Mind-blowing. Literally would have never guessed one software could become such an integral part of my business let alone my life!

Pluspunten

Monday is the central hub for our entire business. In fact, I run multiple businesses out of a single account because I can have the teams split up in different ways and different workplaces for each company. The dashboards and status columns make it easy to see how my teams are doing very quickly, it's amazing. I even use it for my personal task management and life management!

Minpunten

There are times the Mac app will be slow or missing features I want, but the Chrome version is impeccable. No other real complaints otherwise.

Airtable en ClickUp

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

Trello was missing the project management features and integrations we wanted.

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

All in One capability and better reviews.
Christopher
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

A Case of the Mondays.

Beoordeeld op 10-11-2021

Monday.com has allowed me to streamline my daily and weekly team stand-ups and to track project completion in real time. I've also been able to leverage the tool for collaboration and project management with individuals outside my company which is a useful feature of monday.com.

Pluspunten

Monday.com has a simple user interface that allows my geographically diverse team with varying comfort levels with technology to collaborate projects and track progress and project completion.

Minpunten

There is limited reporting functionality available within Monday.com. This is not necessarily an issue for my use case, but it may be an issue for some and it would be beneficial for the software to provide broader reporting options.

Zoho Projects en Smartsheet

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

Monday.com offered greater functionality at an approachable price point.

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

Offered a stronger interface and greater functionality at a budget friendly price.
Adir

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A robust project management tool for every need

Beoordeeld op 7-7-2020

Monday.com helps team collaborate and manage projects of any sort and size easily, with fully customizable dashboards and task lists.

Pluspunten

Monday.com is almost too good to be true. It's flexible, it comes with a ton of customizations and automations, and it lets you manage any type of project in whatever way you please.
We're using it daily and it makes our lives so much better.
Oh, and their support is superb.

Minpunten

First off, pricing. Monday is not cheap, and they charge by sets of seats instead of individual seats. So if you're a team of 6 - you have to pay for 10 seats, which - on a software that isn't too cheap - can be pretty annoying.
On top of that, their Android app is sub-par, and I find myself using the mobile web version instead of the dedicated app.

Trello, ClickUp en Asana

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

Monday seemed to be better suited for supporting larger teams and more projects simultaneously.

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

Monday seemed to be better suited for supporting larger teams and more projects simultaneously - plus they have more automations and integrations, which was crucial for us.

Antwoord van monday Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Adir - thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that monday.com has made your lives easier and you've had a good experience with our support team. As for our pricing, we hear you and understand where you're coming from. We're always working to improve our pricing approach, and appreciate your feedback.

• Sector: Managementconsulting
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best Team PM Tool Available

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2019

I work on Monday.com with one of my clients who utilizes it for managing multiple projects with a variety of internal *and* external team members. It's easy to have everyone on the same page, makes communicating easy, and is VERY easy for the uninitiated to get up and running quickly.

Pluspunten

Monday.com is straight out of the box simple to learn and yet it has a huge variety of features to make it as robust as you need it to be. The ability to quickly set up projects, timelines, teams, and tasks is just really almost too easy. Also love being able to easily switch between views (table, Kanban, calendar, etc.) that speak to the way my mind works.

Compared to other PM cloud tools that I have used (Trello, Asana, Teamwork, etc.) I found Monday.com to be far easier to get going quickly and without a huge learning curve. Their Knowledge Base is vast, and the customer service is also great. Tips & tricks pop up to help enhance the UX without being annoying. They actually seem to be listening to the user audience and carefully implement improvements that make sense.

Minpunten

Haven't found any downsides yet! Seriously it's so easy to use I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop!

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Customizable and friendly UI with many integrations

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2022

Our main focus for a CRM was tracking our leads and deals. However, we wanted to have other customer facing teams to work on the CRM as well. They didn't like those large enterprise level CRM UIs. Monday.com was easy to use and they all voted for it. We can now have all our inputs about our clients and tasks under a single platform.

Pluspunten

It has a very insightful dashboard with different parameters and colors. We can easily customize the view and metrics to look at. Data visualization job done well. We chose MOnday.com because it is not only a CRM designed for sales tracking but our other teams like marketing, customer success etc. can also work with it easily. Having an easy UI helps our teams to actually work on the CRM. It is a good way to encourage people to do the documentation. The pricing is also a good match compared to some other alternatives.

Minpunten

Haven't heard anything from the teams. We have sorted out missing things via easy integrations.

Insightly, Creatio CRM, Freshsales en SugarCRM

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

It was too much sales pipeline oriented

Pipedrive

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

Several different teams including sales, marketing, client success and HR all agreed that this one product is super easy to use and it can combine different business teams in one place
Márcio
  • Sector: Industriële automatisering

Great for managing projects

Beoordeeld op 9-3-2022

Overall my experience was very positive because with Monday.com I can manage my projects in the best possible way with a friendly and intuitive interface. I can integrate my team through the software, making everyone have access to what is happening in the projects while I can delegate tasks to each team member. Without a doubt, the use of Monday.com was a big revolution in my company.

Pluspunten

What I like most about the software is the colorful and interactive interface that Monday.com has. In addition, I really like being able to create my own project organization, editing the parameters of each column of the tables with deadlines, descriptions, responsible, status, among other parameters. The ability to transform tabulated data into calendar and other visualization modes is another very positive point at Monday.com.

Minpunten

A negative experience I had with the software was in the calendar view mode, where it is not possible to adjust the zoom the way the user wants, which ends up cutting the view of some topics when there are many items on the same date.

Pipefy en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

I chose Monday.com because it has an interface more colorful and I think that is more easy to manage my projects.
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

One of the best management software

Beoordeeld op 23-9-2020

Overall I like Monday.com a lot as it cleared my mailbox too. Team members now directly send updates to the board resulting in l lot less unnecessary emails. Another good feature is the board email, I can send email to the board members in one go. You need not to create separate group or anything, just the email of board that's it!

Pluspunten

First of all it has a lot of useful features which makes managing multiple teams so easy. You can configure boards according to your need which can be shared with other members privately too, simple yet very important feature. Members can create their own boards as well which can be subscribed by anybody. So, if any of my member creates a really interesting board, I subscribe it and see the updates from that directly. Duplicating board is easy which comes in handy when creating boards for multiple timelines, this makes work a lot less. For record or sharing status with higher management you can also export the board as an excel file which I find very convenient. Deleting, Archiving are all added features used regularly. For filters, you can create your filter as per you need for better search. I also like the quick links, recent and saved searches options all resulting in less time consumption and more output. This software has a lot of flexibility and helps in better output for sure.
You can also recover you files from recycle bin within 30 days. There is lot of scope for customization, like assigning tasks to different groups, board customization, adding timelines and so on.

Minpunten

There is nothing as such to write in this section. I pretty much like everything about this software. It had made my life so easy. I'm sure about the cost of it as I don't handle that department.

Jay

The best way to work

Beoordeeld op 22-9-2021

Pluspunten

Monday.com allows you to take control of the way you structure each board and therefore each user/team can have a custom tailored way to manage their work. The way I describe Monday.com to friends is "spreadsheet meets social media".

Minpunten

Because each board can differ in how it operates, some people do struggle when they venture outside of their usual digital stomping grounds. I always feel it's more of a "won't" than "can't", as it's not difficult to read the column headers and look at a neighboring pulse to get an idea of what the board's owner is expecting.

Basecamp