Finale Inventory

Cloudgebaseerd voorraadbeheer voor groeiende bedrijven

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Ember
  • Sector: Sport

Simple & Powerful

Beoordeeld op 17-7-2018

Finale has helped my company make operations fast, efficient and accurate so we can spend less time on operations and more time on sales and customer relations. The customer support at Finale is pretty incredible...I've called out of the blue and gotten someone on a screenshare call within minutes to fix an issue. Overall this software may not look like the most high tech inventory solution out there, but simply put, it works. Give them a try.

Pluspunten

It's everything you need an inventory software to do simply and easily without bloat or unnecessary features. Finale integrates seamlessly with all our sales channels and works perfectly all the time. We have multiple warehouses. Before Finale, I used to have to manually update this inventory from multiple spreadsheets...it took about 4 hours every week. Now the same exact task takes me about 4 minutes and I do it daily. We are have increased accuracy with less work. The single best feature about Finale is the product lookups that allow you to match multiple sku variations to one primary sku.

Minpunten

The returns and exchanges process needs improvement. I would like to create PO's in bulk.

Powerful functionality , Subpar UX

Beoordeeld op 17-7-2018

Overall I feel like Finale Inventory offers the most robust, powerful inventory management platform out there.

Pluspunten

Overall, the functionality Finale Inventory offers is better than all the other software platforms I have tested and used over the years. The ability to map product aliases to a master sku is a necessary process I have found lacking on similar platforms. Finale offers a simple and straightforward way to manage this.

Setting up warehouses

Minpunten

The user interface is lacking. The platform is fast and their simple UI keeps it that way, but it certainly looks outdated. In addition their reporting and document templates are lacking, with a non-intuitive way to customize them.

Also, there's no real FBA integration. Essentially, you set up a virtual type of warehouse, call it AMAZON-FBA, set inventory levels, and then map those sales to that warehouse. There's no real querying of FBA to check inventory levels and show discrepancies. Although their approach is workable, it would very nice to actually have a real integration with FBA rather than a band-aid approach.

AMY
  • Sector: Computerhardware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Simple program

Beoordeeld op 12-1-2021

Needs a lot of work, needs to sync with other platforms as well.

Pluspunten

Very basic, no advanced knowledge of other programs needed, links directly to Ship Station as well

Minpunten

A lot of modules don't work and it doesn't allow you to take on returns from marketplaces.

Charity
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Klantenondersteuning

Finally, the answer I was looking for!

Beoordeeld op 25-5-2016

I've compared MANY different Inventory Platforms before landing on Finale. What ultimately sold me was the incredible value they punched for the price.
I had several criteria that I needed to fulfill for our startup company, several of which were matched in other inventory platforms, but NEVER all of them. Once I found Finale and how they fulfilled all of our needs, I thought it was too good to be true, but it wasn't.
The integration of multiple selling channels including ours (Woo), was of course, necessary. Next, I wanted the inventory to be automatically deducted, which works PERFECTLY with their integration with ShipStation (our shipping platform, a match made in heaven). Then, I found out that they integrated with both Quickbooks Online AND desktop (we use the desktop version and a lot of the other platforms I had searched out didn't offer it for desktop).
I also needed the ability to create bundles for our products as well as the ability to track RAW goods for manufactured goods (since we do some manufacturing in house).
Finally, I needed the peace of mind to know that we would have support and access to lots of learning resources. Not only did they provide this, but they set up several one hour training phone chats which were invaluable.
Overall, as an inventory platform, what can I say? I'm in love with Finale.

Pluspunten

Their integration with ShipStation, Woo, and Quickbooks desktop.
Their INCREDIBLE support and training resources.
They've JUST integrated a way to track inventory from within the ShipStation platform so that we don't have to switch back and forth between platforms to be sure our products are ready to be shipped.

Minpunten

The interface of the platform isn't very "pretty". I also found it a tad hard to navigate, without the training that they offer.
There's a WELL of capability within the platform and it takes a while to understand, BUT I actually wanted it that way.

Ken
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great product and customer service

Beoordeeld op 10-9-2021

Overall we are very happy with Finale Inventory. The sotware does what it need to and the customer service team is outstanding!

Pluspunten

Coming from an open source erp that was complicated I loke how easy it is to find and do things in Finale. I especially like the cut and paste spreadsheet import system. This makes it much easier to accomplish many tasks. As with wany new software, customer service is really importat and the people at Finale get and A+ in customer service. They offer live training, video tutorials and are always avaailable to answer questions.

Minpunten

We are new to the software and have found nothing we really would want to change.

Andy
  • Sector: Sportartikelen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very functional application with knowledgeable and attentive tech support

Beoordeeld op 7-4-2017

Pluspunten

The inventory tracking is top-notch, and it's eliminated all instances of us shipping an incorrect item. The app is feature-rich, and whenever a feature is lacking, Mike & Chinh work to quickly create the functionality we've requested (when possible). They are quick to respond and help us when needed, and we look forward to using Finale for years to come!

Minpunten

Why spend time writing a con when we can just ask them to add a given feature? They have addressed every issue thus far.

Mariah

Absolutely, purely, phenomenally, magical

Beoordeeld op 28-3-2018

Pluspunten

Finale is BY FAR the best software package I have ever used. Its functionality has virtually no limits, they team of engineers working on it are constantly improving, and you can have as many calls as you need to get set up at no charge. In a nutshell, the value it provides is unmatched.

Minpunten

I have not found anything I dislike. The user interface took a minute to get oriented to because there is SO much you can do but I'd rather have more functionality than less and, since they have training videos and amazing support, you just need to spend the time to think through what you want it to do and they will make it happen.

Use Finale every day!

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2017

Pluspunten

Finale inventory makes my life so easy for inventory! Everything is so easy! It's inexpensive and you can create hundreds of extra fields to help further organize your inventory

Minpunten

Sometimes Finale is TOO simple, which is kind of a bad thing. But I also love that they just don't do certain things. But connectivity works between programs, so that makes up for it.

Carolyn
  • Sector: Groothandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The customer service is excellent! You can easily reach and get a response from a real person.

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2017

As we get the system dialed in on our end, it gives us peace of mind to know that we have much more accurate information to work with and base decisions on.

Pluspunten

It really helps create more organization, structure, & efficiency to our inventory supply chain. The company has been great working with another vendor or ours to seamlessly integrate our CRM system.

Minpunten

We've not run into anything that has been a big challenge or issue. They actually welcome feedback and make changes to help the customer/user experience.

Mark

Beoordeeld op 16-2-2017

We have been using Finale Inventory to manage our frozen and chilled food logistics business in the UK since 2014, and from our initial enquiry until now the software and support have been nothing less than excellent.

Rod
  • Sector: Automotive

Excellent Cloud Based Inventory Solution For E-Commerce/3rd Party Website Sales

Beoordeeld op 5-10-2018

Pluspunten

What isn't there to love about Finale Inventory! We have been a using Finale Inventory since August 2014 and absolutely love it. We are an online retailer selling primarily on eBay and Amazon including Amazon FBA. Some of the features we love:
-Highly Customizable, nearly everything within the software can be customized to the way you want to view it on screen, printed as a report, for search, etc.
- Shipstation Integration (Complete integration including even quick view of stock levels from multiple sources within individual Shipstation Orders).
- Push Stock Levels (Automatically pushes stock levels to all marketplaces, which for us is Amazon, EBay and Shopify).
-Push Lead Days (Automatically sends lead time to marketplaces as stock levels change from different suppliers).
-Easy Copy Paste spreadsheet type updates - If you are fine with Excel, they have made the system easy with a simple copy paste to add new items, update stock levels, change prices etc.
-Multiple product lookups - ability to link multiple SKUs to one master SKU
-Kits and Bundles support - Easy to build kits with bill of materials and push stock levels to market places.
-Multiple Locations/Warehouses
-Multiple custom item attributes
-Quickbooks accounting integration.
-Quick view item sales history
-FAST customer support.
-Developers seem to be open to adding new features based on customer input.

Minpunten

Coming from a different software previously (Inflow Inventory), there was a steep learning curve as you would expect. Figuring out how you want to customize your screen takes some time as there are just so many features.

Kevin
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Without good customer service, even the best software is pretty much worthless.

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2017

Simple inventory that fits how we work.

Pluspunten

Finale Inventory is very easy to use, not overly-built and accessible to the small-medium sized business who do not need a complicated ERP management type system.

Right out of the gate, it is very easy to set up and start using, so that you can be productive in the first day. Simply start where you need, and build outward from there. There is no need to make things complicated. You can start small and add things in as you need.

The concept of a "build" is especially helpful to assist in managing products that are parts of other stock inventory products, and you can utilize this concept for as many layers as makes sense. For instance, several products can be included into another product "build". That product can then one of several products that make up another product "build". And so on, and so on. You can make things as granular or as broad as you need, and Finale Inventory will assist in this process, without limiting your style of work.

It is web-based so that it is accessible anywhere you are traveling.

Finale Inventory has everything a basic inventory system should have, without the overwhelm usually associated with such systems.

Customer service is extremely responsive and superb. We recently asked for a report that we needed for stock takes - on a Sunday night. On Monday morning, it was finished. EXCELLENT!

Highly recommended to test drive , you won't be disappointed.

Minpunten

A web interface has it's limitations, but even that is being improved! Being in the cloud make internet connectivity necessary when using. No surprises there.

Annmarie
  • Sector: Internationale handel en ontwikkeling

Great System and Improving All the Time

Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019

Unfortunately I get the honor of saying that I have been involved in many system purchases, conversions and implementations throughout the years. This applies to many different system types (i.e. accounting, 3rd party bolt ons, inhouse builds, payroll, inventory, analytics, etc.). Finale may forgo at this point some of the 'prettiness' for full throttled efficiency, company specific customization and outstanding customer service. Which is the right direction for me and the companies that I represent. Pretty doesn't get the job done. Not that it can't but too many software companies sell you a system that looks pretty but is limited. Or requires you to continue to purchase additional features...Finale has it built in.

While I know Finale has been working on 'pretty' I would still recommend to them to focus on the things that have brought some world class professionals in the area of inventory to their doorstep. I'm a tough customer but this company has partnered with us - I give them a high recommend and look forward to their continued growth.

Efficient Entry
Customization both in entry fields and reporting
Great Customer Service!
Company always seems to be working on system improvements

Minpunten

All systems lack something but there are no real standouts to me right now. Having done so many system ups, I have had to find less manual or other workarounds to run this system.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

If you like working with spreadsheets, you'll love this

Beoordeeld op 5-3-2021

Great. Easy. I was set up - by myself - before my trial ended.

Pluspunten

Best part about this is the copy and paste from a spreadsheet. Seriously the most ingenious way to import product data. I hate saving files on my computer and then needing to find the file... I can make changes to a list of items sooo quickly.

Minpunten

When I have to import information, rather than one screen, I have to import the product - then import the lookup - then import the quantity - then import the cost. Mind you, I copy the data set once and then just have to paste it into 4 different screens, but it's annoying and if I get distracted, I might easily forget a step

Redenen om over te stappen op Finale Inventory

Connection and Ease of setup

Finale Completely Changed Our Business

Beoordeeld op 6-2-2021

Pluspunten

Honestly, I love everything about Finale. Before we started using the software, we were using Google sheets to keep track of all of our inventory. To say that getting Finale was life changing is an understatement. It made sending POs and keeping track of inventory so much easier and faster and was pivotal in helping us grow our business. Not only that, the customer support is out of this world. Anytime I have a question (which is pretty often), the team responds extremely quickly and is always willing to hop on a call to help me with whatever I need. I couldn't recommend this software more.

Minpunten

There are a few features and reports that we looked for that Finale didn't have, but nothing that has really made that much of an impact.

Andrew

Finale Inventory Software

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2020

Finale's customer service is exceptional. Can't express that enough.

Pluspunten

Using Finale has saved us an incredible amount of time. The orders off our e-commerce websites are created automatically in Finale and inventory is adjusted and tracked automatically, requiring little to no work on our end for this. It really does so many things well, its hard to say one thing we like the most. We just take it for granted. Easily the best software company we have dealt with. They willingly and quickly answer our questions.

Minpunten

I think getting used to using it. Learning any new system takes time.

Sean

Finale Inventory Review

Beoordeeld op 11-2-2021

Implementing Finale Inventory with our organization has been a game changer! The platform is easy to use & navigate. Integrating other company software platforms is a breeze! The Finale team is always working on ways to improve and update the system to give their users the best possible experience, and upgrading futures to aid management in all aspects of any organizations inventory needs, including analytics! The Finale customer support team is always quick to response and willing to help out in a timely and professional manner.

Pluspunten

Integrating across multiple platforms is a breeze! Finale is easy to use & navigate! As our business grows Finale has the capabilities to grow with us our needs grow and at our own pace.

Minpunten

I Wish it had sort of customizable KPI dashboard built into the newly added analytics tab.

Christopher
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Wish I'd found Finale years ago

Beoordeeld op 17-5-2018

Syncs inventory across all selling channels to prevent overselling and underselling. Handles kits/bundles with no problem.

Pluspunten

I've evaluated a few other solutions and for the money, Finale is great. There is a learning curve and it certainly helps if you're good with excel. But once you get things set up it's phenomenal. No more worrying about overselling - it syncs up with all our venues almost in real time. Also - and this can't be stressed enough - no more UNDERselling. We used to leave stock aside as a buffer to prevent overselling. Now we're confident keeping all that we have listed as stock changes (for breakage/miscount/etc) take seconds and are uploaded to all venues within minutes. I wish I'd have found this years ago!

Minpunten

The documentation can be a little confusing/incomplete in places but customer service is very responsive. Also, getting it to integrate with OpenCart was a bit of a chore but OpenCart almost always requires a little finagling to get things to work so I'm used to it. The only other thing that I'd like to see is a mobile app for quick inventory changes when we're away from a desktop/laptop. I tried bringing the desktop site up on my android phone and it doesn't work very well.

Stu
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Using Finale Inventory software has been a very positive experience.

Beoordeeld op 17-8-2017

Clean and neat inventory tracking and Sales Order creation. (Industry is not represented below and is multi-disciplinary).

Pluspunten

We have keyed in 30 Field Reps' shipping information into the Finale system, along with 25 descriptive SKUs and inventory counts. It's simple to create Sales Orders for them and Sales History is automatically generated for easy review and analysis. We wand all inventory used each day and have a current count at all times.

Minpunten

We had some issues with the Windows Explorer platform but those went away with moving over to Google Chrome.

Regina

Finale Makes Our World Easier

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2021

Our overall experience with Finale has been thumbs up; our facility would not be able to run like a well-oiled machine without this system. Kudos to all!

Pluspunten

Using Finale makes our daily takes run smoothly, and hiccups are fixed in a timely manner, the troubleshooting team is outstanding.

Minpunten

There aren't any known issues with Finale within our team.

Derrick
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

Small But Growing Business on Multiple Platforms

Beoordeeld op 1-12-2016

Finale has done great solving the main need we had, that is, a centralized inventory that is synced across multiple selling platforms. They worked with us to be one of the first customers syncing to Amazon.co.uk which was great. There have only been a few selling platforms they do not yet support but we are hoping to come soon.

Sometimes the software is a little quirky to use, but for the most part, is pretty stable and you can usually find a good workaround. It is limited in the fact you cannot centralize listings/data and push those out (only inventory stock levels), but for the cost of the product, this was understood.

Still love it and plan to continue using it going forward.

Pluspunten

Centralized inventory synced across multiple sales channels/platforms

Minpunten

Sometimes "clunky" or quirky in areas; adding new products a little cumbersome; more sales channels to sync with would be great (Please get Weebly soon!)

Jacob

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent product, wide range of functions, amazing customer support, thanks Chinh!

Beoordeeld op 26-7-2017

Fully managed warehouse & Inventory with easy to understand setup.

Pluspunten

It's very convenient to use, and has a very wide range of functions and compaitibility. It also allows us to automate pretty much everything involved in our inventory and warehouse.

Minpunten

I wouldn't mind a desktop application, and maybe a bit better function with multiple tabs, I find it tends to lag with more than one.

Derrick
  • Sector: Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen

Beoordeeld op 18-8-2019

It is a good product, I would not say great but good.

Pluspunten

We use Finale Inventory to track shipments, stock counts, suppliers, cost and so much more.

Minpunten

Some times when creating new suppliers or new SKU you have to close the program and re-open, others wise the new information can not be found.

Ashley
  • Sector: Medische apparatuur

Finale Inventory is Critical for our business

Beoordeeld op 3-12-2021

Pluspunten

It has out of the box integrations with other software we use like Shopify and Shipstation

Minpunten

I wish you could export the views that you have creates in the stock view, with whichever filter you have applied.

greg
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

My Inventory Experience with Finale was and is amazing!!! They have a solution for EVERYTHING!

Beoordeeld op 3-8-2017

Faster turn times, Less man hours

Pluspunten

I like everything about it. It tracks my inventory, it allocates my inventory for my orders. It helps me tell in my shipstation integration what I am able to ship and not ship saving me hours and hours of man time. Its tells me what I have at all times, so I know what I need to fufill the rest of my orders.

Oh and on top of all that the Service I get from the team is amazing! They are able to answer any questions I have very thuroughly and give me direction and solutions to any and all issues that I am facing.