DEAR

Software voor voorraadbeheer voor het MKB

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Sector: Consumentengoederen

DEAR Inventory Helping us Grow

Beoordeeld op 17-11-2017

Pluspunten

We've been using the DEAR system for quite a while now and I must say I couldn't be any happier. It was a seamless transition from our old system, and I especially appreciate how well DEAR integrates with our accounting software. This makes everyone's work a whole lot easier. I have contacted support on several occasions with questions that I had, and I always received a quick, thorough, and very helpful response. We manufacture our products as well wholesale and retail them with an online store, and everything works so well together with DEAR that it really helps us focus on building our business rather than focusing our attention on trying to keep up with inventory and ordering. I would highly recommend DEAR systems to anyone looking for a new inventory management system.

-Bob Weiss

Minpunten

One thing that would be useful would be to be able to call for customer service. We have used customer service email on several occasions, and have always had a pretty quick response, however, if we have a pressing issue, it would be nice to have a number to call and someone to talk with.

Dear Bob,

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear everything is going well.

Regarding the calls we have a booking service on our website where you can schedule in a time convenient for you to speak to a representative. They are free and are accessible to all our customers. Follow this link to book a call https://dearsystems.youcanbook.me/index.jsp

Heather
  • Sector: Bouwmaterialen

DEAR is Perfect for the Growing Business

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2022

I worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in the OnBoarding team and he was awesome! My implementation took a VERY LONG time due to our business being so busy. He was so patient and would contact me every 3 weeks or so to see how things were progressing. He took so much time to go over the product with me and my coworkers multiple times. He answered MANY LONG emails from me with tons of questions. He was always pleasant, happy, so helpful, and in my opinion the greatest secret weapon that DEAR has!! Now that my implementation is complete (thanks to him) I feel like I have lost a friend. He has assured me that the Support team are just as awesome and helpful as he has been - but I don't believe anyone will ever be as amazing as [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was! Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!!

Pluspunten

I LOVE the fact that I can invoice before receiving the inventory physically. We work with an overseas company and their business practice is to invoice once the product leaves their hands, however accepting their invoice made my inventory way off in QBO. So glad to be able to maintain what the true physical inventory is and not have to try to keep up with the travelling inventory too.

Minpunten

The feature I would like the least is the CRM. I was really hoping that it would work for our sales team and that they would be able to have access to the inventory information easily. However, the CRM lacked a lot of the capabilities that our sales managers were looking for to help with managing their teams.

Adam

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Can't Keep Up and Help is Slow and Unspcialised

Beoordeeld op 24-11-2019

Frustrating, unsatisfying and I have real worries about the ability for the software to keep up with my business as it grows

We have encountered issues with apps/software due to our large influx of traffic and orders in a short period of time (we receive 50% of our monthly sales in a few hours) but they have provided solutions (for instance SLoyalty provides us with increased bandwidth during the busy 3-4 hours of the month and we have avoided all issues) - can this be done with DEAR? We can provide you with data on the exact time, traffic numbers, units sold for the time. We need a solution to this!!

We are happy to pay more money for this, I just cant run my company with a concern that our inventory system cant keep up with our demand!

Quite easy to implement
Syncs nicely with our current cloud based software
Interesting/complex reporting

Minpunten

The over promising, and under delivering of the software. simply, it doesn't do what it claims!

The inventory is not live with Shopify (during launches there is always a lag, causing major headaches for our team and requires a lot of manual adjustments) - we were promised that based on our volume this would not happen, but it does. And it happens every month, for the past 18+ months

Inability to get the specialist help when we need it. We are always given help by a customer service member, not a technician, which slows down our ability to fix the problem. I understand that you need to protect the technicians time from dealing with simple problems, but we do not receive prompt service or the respect that we know what we are talking about!

We need a quicker escalation procedure to get help more urgently

Technicians only work from the afternoon (we are located in Melbourne) so when urgency issues crop up in the morning, we have to wait most of the working day to fix them

b2b portal is not very robust, we have had a lot of issues with this

the fixed provided by DEAR are not log term fixes, they don't fix the root of the problem, but fix it for the moment, but then issues crop up again and we are in the same position.

Hello Adam,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We have taken your feedback and improved our Shopify integration. We can now handle large volume of orders (including Shopify Plus accounts) & we have rolled out a new functionality called "Shopify Order Import Retry". Occasionally, during order syncing from Spotify, some sales are not created on the DEAR end. Previously there was no way for a DEAR user to be notified of these failed orders. DEAR developers have now implemented an auto-retry function for sales orders which have not been created in DEAR but are valid sales orders on Shopify (https://dearsystems.com/new-release-12th-april-2020-)

Recently we have done a lot of improvement on the B2B section. You can read more about it & some of the latest releases we have done by visiting our release note section (https://dearsystems.com/release-notes/)

Arlan
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Economical Cloud-based Inventory Solution

Beoordeeld op 19-11-2022

It greatly improves our clients warehouse management. DEAR continuously improves their features which widens their capability to handle different types of retail and manufacturing companies.

Pluspunten

DEAR's user interface is easy to use and follow. All the processes (Purchase Order, Inventory Maintenance, and Sales Order) are pretty straight forward. And it integrates to most of the e-commerce platform in the market which makes the whole business cycle almost automated.

Minpunten

DEAR's functionality is limited. It can process all Purchases, Inventory Management, and Sales Orders based on how it is structured in DEAR. There is no to minimal customization that can be done.

Ben
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

What a relief

Beoordeeld op 29-3-2021

DEAR Systems is everything I wanted Unleashed and MRP Easy to be. Its flexible to use, has ongoing gold standard support at no extra cost, has a great looking interface and has very customisable membership extras.

I clearly cant talk more highly about DEAR and its because I had such a lousy time with the others.

Pluspunten

Best support I have ever had with any business software. The live chat is full of highly experienced operators who respond very quickly to get you back on track.
Very fast and easy to understand onboarding. Much less help needed than others.
The video tutorials are excellent.
The interface is modern looking.
The process from CO to MO is visual and easy to follow.
The Automation option is worth every dollar.

Minpunten

Not enough Business intelligence information.
Not enough visual information in reporting like graphs and tables. There is a taste of it in the dashboard but thats the extent of it.
B2B Portal needs the option to pick what products certain groups of stores get to see vs others.

Christopher

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Dear systems deliver what if promises

Beoordeeld op 2-2-2022

We've been using it live for one month and so far the transition has been relatively smooth.

Pluspunten

Comprehensive ERP features that are built with the workflow and accounting in mind. Excellent interface with Xero. Very customizable, but in an easy to understand fashion.

Minpunten

For those switching from other platforms, it could use better historical data import functionality. In particular outstanding orders. We had about 200 open orders when we made the switch, and had to enter them manually as Dear's import features could not handle our workflow.

Cin7 Omni en NetSuite

Redenen om voor DEAR te kiezen

Lightspeed retail has no ability to handle sales tax based on "ship to" address and has not integration with Avalara. In discussing with Lightspeed they seem unaware that this functionality is needed. Also, you can only integrate with one ecom site and inventory management was glitching with the inventory levels frequently wrong.

Redenen om over te stappen op DEAR

Overall value for money, plus the focus on accounting was a strong selling point.
Tess
  • Sector: Voedselproductie

Uncle Charlie's Tastes of Country Review

Beoordeeld op 12-5-2022

We are a new business that started with excel spreadsheets however it was quite difficult to track everything across the two warehouses we have. Dear has helped us by giving us live data of where all our products are. I would also like to add that [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been so lovely and patient with us during the onboarding and has really solidified that I made the right choice of going with Dear Systems.

Pluspunten

I like the right out of the box use of Dear Systems. Many other systems require a full set up before being able to be used, but with Dear as long as the basics are set up, you can begin using it and expand from there.

Minpunten

At this point in time I haven't identified any cons.

Oracle Cloud HCM en Sage Inventory Advisor

Redenen om over te stappen op DEAR

First and foremost price was a big factor for us as a new small business. Dear gave us the opportunity to have a system that we could comfortably budget with but also grow with us as we grow.
Nasimul
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

I am enjoying using DEAR system for inventory management

Beoordeeld op 19-4-2022

I am a new user, I think it is a good system for the size of our business.

Pluspunten

Fairly simple but flexible to use. I believe it will be easy to train a new user quickly.

Minpunten

The navigation area has room to improve

NetSuite

Redenen om over te stappen op DEAR

I think DEAR is easy to use and there are a lot of useful functions in it.
Hugh
  • Sector: Sportartikelen

Onboarding

Beoordeeld op 30-5-2022

The process of Onboarding was more difficult than I imagined but with the help of [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. from the onboarding team we managed to get it over the line. We were very pleased with how he worked with us.

Pluspunten

It was the most similar in terms of use to the system we were already using.

Minpunten

the user interface isn't as streamlined as what we were used to and because the system is so accountancy focused it made a few steps more complicated.

Nigel

all in all very happy

Beoordeeld op 19-11-2017

Pluspunten

"Moved over from sage around 12 months ago to Xero and added Dear which answered the major issues I was having with Sage in that the inventory element (sure, that's not what is was designed for) was woefully inadequate for our business.

I have to report that 12 months in that Dear has met and exceeded expectations and added real value to my inventory management and customer order processing. With the recent addition of the B2B portal, and what my customers will be able to do once is it fully operational will really revolutionalise some of the challenges we faced in, for example, letting customers know what is available from stock etc.

Overall, we made the right move and I haven't seen a better combination of integrated applications than Dear and Xero!
Well done and thanks to both!"

Minpunten

Dear is a brilliant and responsive company, although my only gripe, is that there are few updates or communique's relating to bug fixes or developments of the application. Example is the B2B portal, there are many comments about what features are needed and bug fixes, but as yet no commentary from Dear as to which will or won't be incorporated. Like me, many will become less likely to comment f it is not apparent that they are being acknowledged. Come on Dear, at least add a comment!!

Hi Nigel,

Thank you for this review we are happy to hear everything is going well. We would like to take some time to address some of the cons.

We have new updates/releases of new features pretty much on a weekly basis. The minor changes get notified through in app notifications and major monthly releases get sent out as news letters. This can be found in our release notes sections http://dearsystems.com/inventory-software/blog/category/release-notes/

Regarding the forum we get a lot of inquiries to add new features and we usually work on an up-voting system and implement suggestions that are most popular against our users. When our businesses analysts decide on what we should implement a planned status will appear next to the suggestion. When its in progress the status will change to 'In Progress' and once finished the status will change to Implemented.

Please see our development road-map for everything that is coming up in relation to B2B enhancements based on user requests http://dearsystems.com/inventory-software/development-roadmap/

James
  • Sector: Groothandel

Pretty Darn Good!

Beoordeeld op 8-12-2021

Great! The onboarding was also very comprehensive.

Pluspunten

We have used a lot of ordering / inventory systems over the years and this is our forever change (we hope!). I really appreciate the complex level of adjustments that can be made (eg: invoice customisation, staff permissions, custom fields) as well as the robust accounting integration. Once you use it a few times, the interface is fairly straightforward. Even my less tech savvy staff have commented they find the flow of DEAR easier to use, despite the added complexity of features.

Minpunten

The WooCommerce integration has been a bit temperamental to set-up to manage stock correctly and we wish it would pull orders more frequency.

Cin7 Omni

TG pulled the plug!

Redenen om over te stappen op DEAR

Feature-rich and staff that actually answered our questions.
Joris
  • Sector: Industriële automatisering

Beoordeeld op 4-2-2022

Pluspunten

Easy to set up if you have some experience with these kind of systems. A lot of functionalities are available but you can also choose to keep it simple. Until now great integration with Xero. Serial number functionality works good.

Minpunten

Perhaps too much functionalities and settings options. Settings are a little bit skattered or I didn;t figure out the logic yet.

MRPeasy, Katana Manufacturing ERP en Unleashed

Redenen om voor DEAR te kiezen

Better integration with Xero and more possibilities in all areas (inventory, sales, purchasing). It comes at a cost ofcourse.

Overgestapt van

SalesBinder

Better integration with Xero
Samuel
  • Sector: Plastics en kunststoffen

Great manufacturing aid

Beoordeeld op 2-4-2020

Dear lets us manage the extraordinary combination of materials, compounds and product that we manufacture on a daily basis in a straightforward manner. For some of our operations--for example when we create 10-30 batches of a particular material--use of the API is almost mandatory for efficient data entry--but generally the interface does a great job. Our business is on a much stronger financial and engineering footing using DEAR.

Pluspunten

The sales, production and purchasing modules provide an excellent integrated platform for our manufacturing operations. We stock over 300 chemicals to make hundreds of rubber compounds that we use in production of custom rubber products and Dear keeps the complexity under control. I love the continual upgrades on the cloud and the easy access from anywhere. Finally, the standard interface is good but the API lets us implement solutions to meet specific needs at various points in our production.

Minpunten

While the technical support is excellent I find I occasionally need to reach out to them because the online documentation is not well organized.

The reporting module is adequate but often requires off-line processing to get the results you are looking for. They make that easy with excel exporting but it is impossible to create a report that is self-explanatory. For example, you can build complex filters to get specific results but you can not re-title the generic report with a specific name, or include the filter values to explain your data.

I also wish the date fields would accept time information so that we could capture real-time production data in the system--at the moment you can only enter a start and stop date when you create finished goods.

Hello Samuel,
Thank you for your review. We are continually striving to improve the service we provide to our valuable customers. As a part of the improvement, we will be restructuring our knowledge base to reflect the module structure in the inventory application so that it will be easy for our customers to find information quicker. As we release more features we update the current knowledge base on a weekly basis. We have taken your reports suggestion into consideration. Please check our roadmap for updates when it will be released to production.

Cameron
  • Sector: Groothandel
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Looking good so far

Beoordeeld op 8-7-2020

While still working inside a trial version, in preparation for cutting over from our current system and going live with Dear, I have been pestering the Support team on a daily basis for a few weeks now as I work through the finer points of the system. The Dear support structure is good - well structured with quick response times to questions, Was particularly pleased that one support person (thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) went the the degree to create and send me a custom video demo of the system aspect I was trying to understand that was hard to explain in text. I also found the published Video Tutorials and support pages helpful.

Pluspunten

While thinking, as a Distributor, we have 'out-of-the-box' requirements for managing our inventory and processes around it, the exercise of evaluating our idiosyncrasies in order to go shopping for a new IM system has taught me that there's possibly not the absolute perfect system for any business, but the Dear system is beating the rest as it ticks most of the boxes on my wish-list for an inventory management system. For a complex system it's relatively intuitive and seems to be built with real world functionality in mind. In addition to my list of specific features, I was looking for a system that could automate as much of our manual tasks and work flows as possible - reduce the amount of data entry required and minimise opportunities for human error. Compared to other systems reviewed, Dear excels in this area.

Minpunten

Possible just a COVID thing ...or just a modern day thing, but I remember the days when; if you were looking at making a big commitment to something as important at the system that would manage all your inventory and link to your financials, someone would sit down with you and work through your specifics, helping you evaluate their offering as the right purchase decision for you to make. These days, it's "down load a free version and have a play". I've probably reached the sames decision based on the latter, but it's definitely taken up a lot more of my time to do so. Granted, phone calls and screen sharing sessions are on offer, but I find the time-limited sessions, working with generic databases etc. less beneficially that the old fashioned way. Not a short coming of the Dear System itself and every software company may have the same M.O, but perhaps an opportunity for Dear to differentiate themselves from the masses and win more fans - and quickly?

Hello Cameron,
I am glad that DEAR has met your expectations in terms of being an out of the box solution.
We recognize the important role that DEAR plays in our customers daily business & we do put a lot of thought into to how to make DEAR user friendly and automate most of your business processors.
To help our customer setup DEAR faster, we do offer an onboarding & training (https://dearsystems.com/onboarding-and-training/); where we help all our customers to make the transition smoother. If your interested you can book a call with us and one of your Customer Success agents will get in touch with you - https://calendly.com/dear-systems/20-minute-call

Dave

• Klantenondersteuning

After trialing three chosen cloud-based stock-management solutions for my clients DEAR won my...

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2018

Pluspunten

The software can be used "out-of-the-box" after a minimal amount of setup, and can also be used in more complex installations where bespoke software development might be needed.

The simplicity of the initial setup, the simplicity of the menu navigation, and the speed with which new users are able to grasp what they need to do to accomplish their tasks caused me to take a closer look at this software and I'm glad I took the time to do so.

The multiple warehouse locations field, along with the multiple bin locations field, both available in DEAR but not available in some other offerings, is a basic requirement of a stock management system as far as I am concerned.

Whilst the software might appear complex for first-time users, those with experience of stock systems and business processes should find it a breeze to set up and use for the purpose intended, especially if they are familiar with setting up other software. It's an advantage, but not a requirement, if the person(s) setting it up also have an understanding of business accounts and are able to find their way around creating/editing MS Word mail-merge templates.

I am impressed that I have been able to use the software to accomplish pretty much every task that my clients' have asked of it so far. The ease of integration with other cloud-based applications puts another tick in the box for me.

Minpunten

This is a comment and not a complaint; although the reporting functionality in the 'out-of-the-box' version is adequate there is room for improvement. The limitations can be overcome by exporting the files and adapting them as needed. Those with a more specific software development skill- set (or more time to learn) would be able to achieve a great deal more from the software than is possible using the 'out-of-the-box' version.

Stephanie
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

DEAR is essential to the way we manage our inventory. Lacking some features we need but has...

Beoordeeld op 12-6-2018

Pluspunten

Being able to integrate with a number of eCommerce platforms is huge. Support usually replies fast (especially for simpler questions and help). Also the way in which we're able to manage thousands of products over multiple locations is fantastic. Some aspects of DEAR are very intuitive and easy to use. It allows one portal for looking at sales, product orders, inventory storage and movements, basic product history. The reports on the dashboard help us see inventory and financials at a glance. They've also recently expanded, allowing more than 20,000 SKUs at a time in the system!

Minpunten

Because DEAR is used by so many and works with so many different platforms, integration between it and other platforms (we use Shopify) are not always seamless. A feature that works great with one may make another way more difficult to use. On that note, customizing your DEAR account to make it exactly what you need is rather difficult. We often have to find workarounds to ongoing problems that may seem basic to many. And while customer support is friendly and often fast to respond, it's very easy for misunderstandings to occur. As well, new feature requests often don't get acknowledged if they don't fit into DEAR's current plans.

One thing that would be great could be a separation for those who need DEAR just to locate products, vs those who actually need to access all of the parts of DEAR that can change products, sales, locations... We've had a number of mix-ups where inexperienced people made changes that couldn't be undone due to the nature of the software.

Derek

• Klantenondersteuning

It does not exactly suit our business model,compared to other software in the market it was...

Beoordeeld op 20-6-2018

Pluspunten

The fact that it can be accessed from anywhere and that the information available is reasonably accurate

Minpunten

We transfer stock between locations on a daily basis eg. receipts, transfer to work in progress, then assembly and then to finished goods in more than one location and then it gets sold. when looking at a stock movement report of Raw Material, all that I want to know is receipts + stock on hand-assembly = Stock on Hand. The inventory totals in inventory do not balance with the Trial balance figures as the trial balance picks up transfers as many as three times. So the Raw Material and Finished Goods are never correct in Dear and because of Synchronisation in Xero.
second point is the introduction of the Advanced Purchase Module and discontinuation of cloning without any prior warning and with no video training module available. I have so far been unable to use that module and am working with the simple purchases module, keeping it in draft, and manually adjusting stock levels when receiving stock. I then use a new Simple Purchase to deal with the supplier invoice. Ideally, the system should be able to tell me what stock is required, but the is no correlation between Assembly and Inventory. We use about 8 to 9 different Raw Materials in different quantities to produce our finished goods, so you can understand how frustrating this all is.

David
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Plays nicely with Xero, handles our 5 international shopify websites and direct provisioning,...

Beoordeeld op 13-11-2017

Pluspunten

We are loving this software, been using 8 months now and it is powerful. We run 5 e-commerce sites, 4 warehouses and sell in 3 currencies and it's handling all well. Support, as mentioned, isn't quite as easy as getting a call but we use their tutorials, common sense, their live chat.
We also paid for assistance with setup as we didn't want to make any mistakes and desired a bit of support from Work Smart NZ, these guys are great too and worth the extra investment if you value your time”

We are currently trying to get the good word out on various sites and we are hoping that you would to take the time out of their day to share it on Getapp:

Minpunten

The .docx invoice templates are hard work to manipulate, some more standardized system (like unleashed offers) would make life much easier.
No great integration with a CRM currently. Also they need a Zapier integration so it can connect to other web apps. We are using email parser functionality to achieve most of this but it's complicated.

Hi David,

Thanks so much for your review!

If you require assistance with your template customization feel free to take up our complimentary template customization service. Simply email support with all required changes and we will get it done.

In regards to CRM we currently have an integration with SALPO & Capsule CRM. If you would like mroe info about it please book in a call here https://classic.youcanbook.me/v2/jsps/cal.jsp?cal=ZgsGQaWduL34BrkiNkBY

Danielle

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

We can get it to do what we need.

Beoordeeld op 28-10-2019

We have a retail store that sells custom furniture with a multi-month lead time. Most of the software out there assumes immediate fulfillment of orders so we had to have something to sit between our POS and our accounting software to "park" orders while in process. Also we wanted a robust backup for our ecommerce product information in order to easily manipulate product data and images especially in case we decide to change ecomm platforms in the future.

Pluspunten

It is very adaptable and has a lot of features

Minpunten

It often takes a lot of adaptation to get exactly what I need out of the software. For example, for inventory management software, the question "what is the total dollar amount of on-hand inventory?" should be top of mind. Instead it's totally buried in a report not exactly suited for that purpose. So I had to tweak the report and favorite the amended report to have that info handy.

Stitch Labs en Xero
Corey
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Perfect fit for our assembly business

Beoordeeld op 28-12-2017

Pluspunten

The main reason we picked this application is for the "Production" part of it. It allows us to setup BOMs as a template, but then adjust them on the fly during the production.

The second reason to love this application is for the APIs. It allowed us to add our "unique" processes (the way we handle commissions) and create non-standard reports.

Xero is one half of our corporate brain (the money side), while DEAR is other half (the counts side).

Additionally, we just integrated our Shopify website with DEAR and we are planning to use their B2B functionality in 2018.

Finally, they react to their clients. I have made requests for features that were handled.

Minpunten

They could add "Current available" as a pop up when in the Purchases section. This would allow better decision making rather than having a second window open. Very very minor. Other than that, having an API really helps.

Hi Corey,

Thank you for the review.

We are glad to hear you will be utilizing our B2B platform ! We made massive enhancements to it in 2017 and will continue this in 2018.

Regards

Geverifieerde reviewer

Comprehensive and Flexible with Excellent Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 27-11-2017

Pluspunten

Cloud based and the integrations with Xero and Woo Commerce are really great and the main reasons we changed from using Lightspeed. Does almost everything we liked in Lightspeed and more. The ability to pick, pack and ship gives us great visibility on the progress of orders. Easy to use once you get the hang of it. The support is excellent - very quick and always helpful.

Minpunten

I would like to see price tiers on the product overview page. We can only see it on the individual product page or once it has been added to an invoice. Customer Backorders don’t automatically link to Purchase orders so there is no prompt to notify customers as soon as their order comes in. We use Dear in the front end of our retail store so a built in end of day report and reconciliation would be very useful.

Hi Amy,

Thank you for the review.

Just to address some of the cons:

1) A link is established for customer backorders you can use the "Find Sale Backordered By Purchase Order" report to locate the status of backordered items. There are also a number of other Backorder reports which you can utilise if the the mentioned above is not suitable.

2) We would recommend to use DEAR POS in the fron end of your business if you are not doing so currently. DEAR POS has register closure report which can give you an end of day summary upon closure of register. A number of sale order reports are also available in DEAR Inventory if you do not prefer using our POS solution.

Paul
  • Sector: Cosmetica

DEAR review

Beoordeeld op 24-5-2022

Generally very good and we are happy with it

Pluspunten

As cloud based platform is it very flexible

Minpunten

Getting hold of support quickly - I had to wait a week to schedule a call which far to long. Typing technical details into the support portal is very long winded and the replies do not always address the issue.

Paul
  • Sector: Afdrukken en drukwerk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent software, easy to set up and use

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2017

Pluspunten

I have to say that not only is this software so easy to set up and amazing to use but the support is genuinely the best I have received from any company in the last 20 years. Schedule a call, they skype in and share your screen, go through whatever you need nothing too much trouble, the help videos are brilliant but the email support I can't get my head around. Its been 9 & 10 pm at night UK time and I am emailing questions in and they are FULLY answered in literally 4 or 5 mins Not some half baked canned response but proper answers based on your question

Easy to set up
Works on multiple channels such as Shopify Ebay etc
Syncs with Xero accounting software

Minpunten

Sometimes the syncing once you use multiple sales channels is a little confusing (well for me anyhows) but thats just a slight issue

Hi Paul,

Thank you for the superb review !

Just addressing your small concern, if you ever need a walk through on how DEAR syncs information with our add on partner apps feel free to book in a call with one of our representatives following the below link:

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Meubels

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Flexible and functional inventory software

Beoordeeld op 7-9-2017

Pluspunten

Having used DEAR for over a year now, we were looking for an all in one inventory system that could integrate with our Ecommerce and accounting packages.
A friend recommended DEAR and since then, we never looked back!
Some of the benefits we found:
- Flexible setup and customisable features
- Useful Batch and expiry date tracking (saved us on a couple of occasions, having to do recalls on certain products)
- Support was detailed and helpful
- Integration with xero works very well

Minpunten

Not a lot of negatives, as a lot of the feedback has been converted into fixes and updates over the past 12 months. Its great to see DEAR systems listening to their customers and implementing changes:
- Look and feel was a little basic, but new facelift and appearance customisations should fix this
- Initial setup was difficult on my own, but once i connected with support, all integration and setup issues were dealt with.
- Does not connect with Bigcommerce Ecommerce solution any longer.

Liz
  • Sector: Voedselproductie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Still needs work but better than any alternatives

Beoordeeld op 17-7-2018

Pluspunten

Dear Inventory is a cost-effective 70% solution to manage food production including BOM's, suppliers, customers, etc... The company is almost continually updating & improving the software. I remain hopeful that at some point the frustrating aspects of the program will be resolved. The implementation is straightforward and does not require a 3rd party to execute. We have trialed and used a number of entry-level MRP systems and believe this to be the best offering at this time.

Minpunten

The integration with QB is messy and riddled with errors. It seems like the integration with Xero is better but we use QBO for many other integrations so have not made the switch to Xero. Timely customer service for North American customers is lacking since Dear is based in Australia.