Orderhive

Tool voor order-, verzend- en inventarisbeheer

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Chen (Hen)

• Klantenondersteuning

Great customer support and great program

Beoordeeld op 26-12-2016

I have started to use Orderhive after trying several other programs and I have found Orderhive to be better. The picture of every product was made partly for my request and it extremely made this program helpful and easy to use for my business. The update of products and quantities is made within seconds and the program works flawlessly without errors. In addition, the support team does an amazing job willing to do for the customer way and beyond other support teams, I have dealt with. With this support team, it's much easier for me as a business owner to solve any problem if it occurs.

Pluspunten

Pictures of every product at the main screen level.
Great customer support
Program work flawlessly syncs data in seconds

There is a 4 times a day limit on the number of times you can sync a channel

Antwoord van Orderhive Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Chen. Thank you so much for your honest feedback. Looking forward to offering much more. :)

Thanks & Regards,
Megha Vishnoi

Mujahid
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Excellent ERP with great Third-Party Integration

Beoordeeld op 13-3-2022

Orderhive is an excellent solution for small and mid-level businesses. We have set it up for many clients and all of them have had an excellent experience with it.

Pluspunten

Orders synchronization, purchase order management, inventory management, and order fulfillment have really helped our clients stay organized and grow their business.

Minpunten

There aren't any cons really. There were a few issues a year ago but Orderhive has resolved all of them.

Skubana en SAP Business One

Redenen om over te stappen op Orderhive

Excellent support, ease of use and setup, and great third-party integration.
Amaan
  • Sector: Groothandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

hurts to write this review

Beoordeeld op 23-3-2021

I used orderhive for our ecommerce/whoelsale business for 3 years.

For over 2 years, I was not willing to sign a contract because how often the software integrations would fail, whether it was not updating tracking on amazon, or not importing orders from some channels, not tagging orders properly, or not exporting invoices into our quickbooks accounting software. Those were the most common issues we had, but as a ecommerce company, those are the lifeblood of our business

The sales rep finally convinced me to sign up for a 1 year contract after quite some time. 3 months into my contract, I get contacted by a manager on their team saying that my order volume is too high (it was actually much lower order volume than when i signed up) and I need to start paying an extra $.12 per order or upgrad my plan even further. This was not told to me when I signed up for the 1 year contact. When I signed up for the one year contract, they gave me user based pricing while they knew everything about my order volume and integrations.

Overall, the software is packed with features and is cheap, but it really is very buggy. They are trying to improve things, but the customer service is mostly lacking and the bugs are everywhere. Worst of all, they got me into a contract and then chagned the terms and tried to increase the price.

Pluspunten

- cheap (compared to others). but in the long run it costs you more because the software is full of bugs!
- tons of features (that don't consistently work)

- so many bugs!
- customer service (9/10 times they wouldn't help and would say "we need to escalate this to our technical team". those 9 times were all time sensitive for our business
- no mobile app for iOS
- lock you into a contract and then try to charge you more after 4 months of being locked into their buggy software

Cin7 Omni, Skubana en ChannelAdvisor

Redenen om voor Orderhive te kiezen

more features and cheaper

Overgestapt van

Stitch Labs

Redenen om over te stappen op Orderhive

had all the needed integrations, and it was cheap
Yousef
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Orderhive Delivers when Fishbowl Could Not. Top Tier!

Beoordeeld op 6-1-2022

Pluspunten

easy to use, great customer service, top notch services, unlimited integrations. Shoutout to my man [sensitive content] who is amazing and helped me in every step of the way

Minpunten

automations. A lot of tougher questions can be answered with automations. they take some getting used to but once you get it, they work great

Astrid
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Amazing on boarding and support, great interface

Beoordeeld op 27-8-2020

It has been a overwhelmingly​ positive experience. I recommend it.

Pluspunten

The 1 on 1 support that I received was exceptional​. This made all the difference in getting up and running on this new platform. I like the simplicity of the app. I had used Skubana before and it was so complicated and less visually appealing than Orderhive.

Minpunten

The report that I wanted did not exist, but Orderhive went above and beyond to create a custom​ report for me.

Skubana

Redenen om over te stappen op Orderhive

Skubana was too expensive and complicated (not designed for a business of our size), Orderhive was less expensive than all other options and appeared right away to be easier to use.
Adel
  • Sector: Automotive

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

One of the best Inventory management Software, however they still need to improve their...

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2022

So far good, hope they take care of testing and improve their quality to have a stable software able to use easy, fast and without issues and bugs.

Pluspunten

Easy to use, good features that works with many retailers, automations is one of the best features.

Minpunten

Software still missing some features, needs improvement, we've been facing many issues and bugs the last couple of months and have to reach customer support on weekly basis to have it checked and fixed! They give hard time to their customers to do the testing for them!

Noam

Orderhive

Beoordeeld op 1-6-2022

Pluspunten

We have been using Orderhive for about 3 years and it has worked very well for us. We don't experience many issues and when we do we get a quick response from their support team. And they have built a few customizations for us so the system fits our needs well.

Minpunten

Some recent UI updates have made the platform less intuitive in my opinion, but that may just be because I was used to how it worked before the updates.

Alex

Fantastic eCommerece Light ERP Order Management System

Beoordeeld op 17-8-2022

Very good steam that cares

ecommerce integrations, marketplace integrations

Minpunten

reporting is a bit weak, especially on product sales and accounting

Robert

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Good value for the money

Beoordeeld op 15-7-2022

So far, It's been good. it has it's glitches that can't be resolved because i have a complicated situation. But that's because of me. It's been reliable overall and I will continue to use it.

Pluspunten

Honestly, the price was the driving force behind the decision. That along with a dedicated account rep and the ability to customize work flow

Minpunten

I lost the account rep after the first year, fair enough. But support is hit or miss.
It took 24 hours to resolve my last simple issue

Chelsey

Orderhive is great!

Beoordeeld op 25-3-2022

Orderhive has helped us streamline our systems and is incredibly reliable. We would not be able

Pluspunten

When I started using Orderhive I was a novice in these kinds of systems but the Orderhive is very intuitive and easy to use. As a company, they are always making improvements and adding features. Customer service is always great as well. They are responsive to questions, requests and suggestions.

Minpunten

The only real crticism I have is that there is now way to back out an error on a received purchase order. You can adjust the quantities fairly easily but the actual purchase order will show received still.

Paul

• Klantenondersteuning

So yes very happy with the product the service and the price. for us it is the way to go...

Beoordeeld op 6-2-2017

We are a small online business with over 1000 products selling on multiple channels, & with our product's always increasing, we were desperate to find a cost-effective alternative to spreadsheets & the need to use substandard website plugins, for linking products between sales channels, plus we needed a reliable system to keeping track of product variants, multiple supplier sources and of course our sales v/s product costs,

The biggest problem with finding never mind choosing a viable alternative was primarily cost, most of the online cloud based inventory management systems are ridiculously priced & over bloated for our needs, it took us a great deal of searching and demos before we found Orderhive.

On reviewing this company & their software platform, i came across a post that stated one of the major concerns with this East Indian based company was a deficiency in language both verbal & grammatical.

I can honestly say that as an Englishman I have found their communication within both medians to be exemplary, as well as the quality of the personal customer service I have experienced, their staff are professional, knowledgable & always quick to respond with not only standard information & explanation but also with listening to suggestions (We needed a sort filter to display out of stock / low stock products in the inventory list) within a month it's now available, how cool is that!.

The software is also visually crisp simple to use & very responsive, as of yet we have only utilised two of the many available integrations Ebay & Woocommerce, as we were trailing the product & only wanted to pay the starter level price of $49.99 a month, now we are sure & happy with the suitability,functionality & personal professional customer service orderhive offer us, we are planning to upgrade to the business level at a $99.99 annual subscription fee,as this level will offer us a further 4 active integrations, these are needed for adding Quickbooks online, stripe, amazon.ca & Canada post.

It is important to mention however that to fully trail the product you need to subscribe to at least the starter pack as the demo version wont allow the integrations, when i queried as to why? the explanation was that when activating the integrations with third-party companies there is a cost to them (Orderhive).

So we figured ok business is business we all have expenses & signed up to the lowest monthly plan while i tried their product.

Axiology Imports Canada

Antwoord van OpenXcell Technolabs Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Paul. Thank you for the detailed feedback. :)

Todd

A Multi Channel Seller Necessity

Beoordeeld op 27-7-2016

Orderhive is a top notch provider of inventory management, product listing and channel syncing tool whether you sell on Ebay, Etsy or Amazon etc.. I tried many software prior to Orderhive and I was never totally satified. There was always something missing or they were not fully catered for the UK market. However Orderhive has exceeded my expectations. I am glad I made the right decision to keep orderhive. I still have many integrations to add and I cant wait to have everything in one place. Even the B2B portal can be customised which is my next move with the software. Anything you need just ask the guys at Orderhive and they will try to come up with a solution for your business. Their customer service is second to none. Always there 24/7. Orderhive is constantly improving, inventing and integrating features to allow sellers to do what is most important to us...selling!

Pluspunten

Easy to use and small learning curve. Outstanding customer service. I can update and access my account anytime and anywhere. The guys at Orderhive are willing to listen to any customisation ideas that you may require for your business and they will always come up with an answer. Great value for money too. Love it and they have gave me no reason to go anywhere else.

Minpunten

None. Where there is an issue or features you require just ask..

Antwoord van OpenXcell Technolabs Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Todd. Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to offering you so much more to simplify your business.:)

Sven

• Klantenondersteuning

Excellent customer support! Lots of integrations. Quick syncing. Great value!

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2017

Pluspunten

Love the customer support. You always get a quick response to your questions and they're available for a Skype call if needed. Given the almost 10 hr time difference they're doing a phenomenal job of making themselves available when convenient for you.
The real time sync and multitude of integrations is excellent.
Shipping integration is a time-saver and makes it easy to compare rates of your integrated carriers. The included USPS account has the lowest USPS rates we could find.
Having the ability to request Custom Features at a reasonable cost is another plus.

Minpunten

Need to be able to ship multi-package shipments and Bill Third Party.
Ability to Edit shipped orders that have not been invoiced.
Due to the custom nature of our products we need to be able to use the same SKU multiple times in the same order.

Judy
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Love, Love, Love This Product and the Support is Phenomenal

Beoordeeld op 25-1-2019

Excellent!!!!! is totally helping us automate our order processing and shipping functions

Pluspunten

We are a Food Bank for animals and need a lot of customization on how we fulfill our orders
*Love the Custom Templates for our business it is huge to be able to customize our own templates to work with our systems.
*Love the sync with our online store, we can also print multiple orders at the same time on separate pages, we can print our own customized shipping labels exactly like we want them also printing multiple on separate pages
*Love the support - it did take me awhile to get used to the time differences between the US and India but now totally in the swing works great and having our own support guy is totally the best - always there even on holidays - Awesome!!!!!
*Love the price as it works within our budget
*there are really several other features we like and they are constantly working to upgrade and add new features to help
jThank you so much Orderhive team for all you do to Help Us Help Them!

Minpunten

Still working through the learning process but at the moment would say the scanning process but know it is a new feature and they are working to upgrade it's functionality

Rob
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Very good customer service

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2022

Customer service readilly available and continue until they have resolved the issue or question

Pluspunten

The customer service is excellent. Always available to answer any questions

I would prefer the shipping intergrations to not need a 3rd party

AWag
  • Sector: Automotive

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

One of the best Inventory management Software we used!

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2022

Pluspunten

Customer service is amazing, they respond at anytime and get things fixed in no time.

Minpunten

They charge too much for Integration with other apps and softwares, Missing some features important to us in transfer orders and purchase orders modules.

Matt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best order / inventory management system I have ever used

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2017

My stock levels are now syncing correctly across channels and I can keep on top of everything I need.

Pluspunten

The features included in OrderHive are reminiscent of a system much more expensive. Unlike a number of other systems, it just does what you need - syncs inventory across multiple channels, downloads orders and makes it easy to fulfil those orders.
I particularly like the order tracking feature where you can see the status of an order in the delivery process with updates from carrier tracking.
I am exceptionally impressed with their support team - they are responsive and helpful and nothing seems like too much trouble. Even if you want a custom feature or something tailored to your business they are willing to look at it and provide reasonably priced customisation.

Minpunten

Sometimes it is a little slow to load, but other than that I can't fault the program or support. Every time I have thought there was something I didn't like about the system the support team have either given me an alternative way of doing it or I have been going about it the wrong way.

Stephanie
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Been using Orderhive for more than 2 years!

Beoordeeld op 29-3-2022

Very helpful and worth every penny!

Pluspunten

What I love about the software is the ease of use. This allows us to monitor not only our stock levels but also our estimated revenues which can easily be found on their dashboard.

Minpunten

Some times there are glitches (which most of the software have) but its minimal and they resolve any issues right away.

Mandi

• Klantenondersteuning

Very functional app and the price is a steal!

Beoordeeld op 12-2-2016

I'm a new Ebay power seller, and as things started picking up, I needed software to keep track of my inventory. I found orderhive after looking at a bunch of other different software apps including...skubana, trade gecko, solid commerce, ecomdash. It was terrible trying to figure out which one was best as reps from most of the companies troll ALL the forums and pretend their customers or they bicker with each other. I especially noticed reps from solid commerce doing that. I chose orderhive over the others because it has a nice interface and you really can't beat the prices with the features and service they have.

Pros: Their customer service is absolutely top-notch. They always chat or email either right away, or they will always get back to you within hours. They're also always in the process of adding new features, improving the current ones, and integrating with as many platforms as possible that sellers use. There was an issue with my ebay account not selling, and they were very dedicated to trying to get it to work.

You can also add your own orders...which I did not see from a lot of other sites.

Cons: There are still a few features I wish there were...like it being free to follow tracking info, being able to get a discount with USPS, a bit of issues integrating with auction listings. Overall though...the price is unbeatable for what you get in terms of customer service and innovation. And I feel they will most likely add or fix those features soon.

Antwoord van OpenXcell Technolabs Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Mandi. Thank you for your feedback. Looking forward to offer more features as per your needs.

Geverifieerde reviewer

Great inventory management software

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2018

Pluspunten

Feature rich and a very simplified user interface, yet packs alot of advance functions. Able to pull customized reports and check inventory logs to a great detail. Orderhive also provides very good and attentive customer support.

Minpunten

Being a cloud based app, sometimes it lags when inputting large amounts of data. Also, syncing between different programmes using APIs may have delays, something e-commerce business with sensitive inventory controls might face issues with.

Mohammed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

We recommend this software for anyone who needs a flexible and excellent solution

Beoordeeld op 16-6-2017

" Its been a year since I have been using Orderhive. By far the customer support team has been at the top of my problems.
An innovative software, with updates been made on a timely basis.
In all a good solution to work with for a start up business. "

Pluspunten

An innovative software, with updates been made on a timely basis.
In all a good solution to work with for a any business. "

Mihaela
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Orderhave gives a complete picture of your business.

Beoordeeld op 21-1-2022

Pluspunten

I like the unification of all sales channels the most.
The ability to track and process sales from one place is great.

Minpunten

Reports are something that is good to work on so that we can do more in-depth analysis.

Jackie

Great Customer Support

Beoordeeld op 25-3-2020

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful, we had an issue with the charge to our card resulting in the pausing of our account. Due to the high demand we are experiencing we are not in the position to delay the functionality Orderhive has for our businesses. With [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] help we were able to be back up and running in no time. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pluspunten

The management of orders and inventory.

Minpunten

The option to add dimensions to products.

Aleksandra

• Klantenondersteuning

Amazing customer service, great value for money!

Beoordeeld op 27-9-2017

Pluspunten

Fantastic price especially for the small business owner like myself, customer service is very responsive and quickly finds solution to my requests, easy to use, good functions and features.

Minpunten

I am definitely missing the SKU numbers on the orders overview page.
The search function could work better - it only shows the first page of the results.

Other than that - great product!

Bandar

Great customer service

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2019

Great for keeping inventory across different platforms. Also supports bundles and packs. Great customer service and availability. Representative is very good.

Pluspunten

Always available for skype calls and chat for support

Minpunten

None so far really. Maybe if they had email notifications for low stock threshold or out of stock instead of having to log in and check dashboard.