Slack

4,7 (22.825)
Eén enkele plek voor teamcommunicatie en werkstromen

(22.825)

Sorteren op

Sourabh
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Slack makes business communication easy, efficient and engaging

Beoordeeld op 7-8-2021

I have enjoyed every bit of using slack, it gives me a feeling of using a robust yet state of the art communication platform. Hats off to the folks at slack, keep the good work going !!

Pluspunten

It has carved a new segment in business communication and remote collaboration. Right now it is the gold standard as far as combining email and chat go. The User Interface is peppy and fun. The User Experience is very intuitive and efficient. We can edit messages that were sent without much noise. Love the slackbot as well it is very effective if used correctly. There are some really cool geeky features like Marvin etc which add the much needed spice to the remote work environment.

Minpunten

I haven't seen/used a native audio or video calling feature on slack, there are some advantages of having 3rd party video conferencing integration support but an inbuilt audio and video calling would have made this an absolute front runner in its segment. There should be a feature to notify when someone has logged in back to slack.

Steve
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Slack is the best chat app, but don't use it as a wiki or PM tool

Beoordeeld op 31-12-2019

Slack effectively solves our need for real-time communication. We use the chat, voice and video calling options. It's a great tool and better than most other chat alternatives, but don't be tempted to use it to manage projects, store documentation, or give structure to files. You'll soon be overwhelmed by the lack of structure.

Pluspunten

I love Slack's ease of use and simplicity. New users can get up to speed quickly and begin using fun features like @mentionds, /gifs and :emojis: The file attachments and search speed are well done.
Slack's real power is in all the integrations, so I love being able to hook up a dozen or so apps and collect all my notifications in one place. Also, the freelancer community has embraced Slack because of their free/cheap plans, so it's very convenient to keep in touch with a variety of contractors by just inviting them (since most already have their own Slack plans).

Minpunten

Slack isn't great at providing structure to your work-life. The #channel structure does aid in some structure, but Slack's support for threads is awful--they don't make any sense, and most people can't figure out how to use them. These deficits are offset somewhat by searchability, but for the most part you'll just be scrolling through endless conversations if you want to find a particular piece of info.

Redenen om over te stappen op Slack

Overall Slack is a much better product than Microsoft teams for just chat, but Teams has an advantage if you want to use a wiki and extensive file storage. Teams does a slighly better job with threading, but it's still not great. The channel structure of teams is worse, and then anyone who has used Sharepoint knows to stay away from the confusing intersection of Teams with Sharepoint.
Daniel

My favorite collaboration tool

Beoordeeld op 26-12-2022

Pluspunten

I don't need to make notes, all the information I get stays on the chat history, easy to find. Can send voice messages.

Minpunten

One of the few apps I have nothing negative to point out, I really like it.

Jon

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Slack is essentially advanced texting for business users

Beoordeeld op 9-7-2020

I started using Slack because my client required it. I find that it cuts down on my email dependence but I'm often frustrated when attempting to compose a message without standard elements such as tables, inline images, etcetrera.

Pluspunten

I like the ability to stay in touch with our users via whatever device I'm currently using. For example, I can respond from my home computer, tablet, work computer or via my phone.

I especially like the ability to be notified of a new message via my phone where I can read the message on the phone but can step over to my laptop to reply.

I also appreciate the ability to add an email thread to a Slack Channel by simply adding a slack email address (each channel has a unique email address) to the CC field when I reply.

Minpunten

The biggest con for me is the extremely limited amount of formatting available to Slack messages. I can make a font bold and add links to files/images but I really miss the rich text features many similar apps provide.

It's also frustrating to need to keep typing adding the user name(s) when I'm responding to a message. I'm assuming that this is by design but it would really be nice to be able to "Reply All" to a conversation thread.

The desktop Slack application (running on Windows 10 Pro) has a "clunky" feel to it. It's written with a framework that allows the Slack developers to write HTML and JavaScript code that is essentially compiled into a Windows application and it definitely shows. Something as simple as selecting text is counter-intuitive (until you realize that it's essentially a web page mascaraing as a Windows application.

Caitlyn
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Great Team Communication Software For Anyone Just Starting out

Beoordeeld op 23-10-2022

My overall experience with Slack has been alright. I loved the communication features and the fact that it was perfect for my team and I when we were just starting out. It really gave me the power to start my team even though I didn't really have the budget for a centralized communication software for my business at the time. The ability to coordinate and communicate with me team in real-time, as well as guest freelancers and others was great. It served us very well for the time that we used it. I would highly recommend this software to anyone who is looking to get started using a multi-person communication software for their team. If you are looking for something that is geared more towards focusing on tasks and project management as well as communication, I would recommend looking into something different.

Pluspunten

The great thing about Slack is, first of all, it has multiple pricing plans. Especially, the fact that its first pricing plan is completely free. So it is great for anyone who is just starting a team, whether it be for a start-up for either a non-profit or a business. You have the ability to share files, communicate in real-time, receive real-time notifications, and communicate with multiple people at once. As well as do some small project management functions.

Minpunten

The only shortcomings I would say Slack has, is the fact that they are obviously a software that is mainly built for the purposes of communication between people in real-time. More like a glorified messenger app. So the file sharing, collaboration, and other project management features leave somethings to be desired.

Basecamp, monday.com en Wrike

Redenen om voor Slack te kiezen

GroupMe was just a text messaging app and we needed something capable of doing more.

Redenen om over te stappen op Slack

We decided to choose Slack because they had a Free option to start. So, I felt like they were the best and most accessible option for someone in position who was just starting out.
Sarah
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Slack has become the easiest way to get in touch with your teammates.

Beoordeeld op 7-10-2022

There cannot be a better way to communicate among teams than Slack. Slack has made our lifes easier since we have been working from home remotely from different parts of the globe but stay unified and connected with the help of this tool. They also have a mobile app that lets you access all your chats and files on your phone. Its a great tool for every organization.

Pluspunten

We have been using Slack for almost a year now and all our departments love it. It is a great way to catchup internally within teams or also coordinate with cross functional teams. We use slack for daily followups and project management and task tracking. The IT department of our organization also uses Slack for bug tracking and remote work. Team communication is now just a click away and we feel connected with Slack.

Minpunten

Slack has no issues or bugs that we have faced so far. Works like a charm.

monday.com

features and functionality

monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op Slack

Slack has better features and pricing compared to other competitors
Charles
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

Fast and Efficient Team Collaboration App every Company must have

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2022

Feedback from the team is the overall experience of using it for collaboration is very smooth and good.

Pluspunten

I like it a lot because there is practically zero learning curve. The platform is smooth and fast and the features are very intuitive. It is great for collaboration especially for remote team.

Minpunten

Except for some problems when uploading videos, there isn't much to complain about this app. I see some people complain that for the free plans, the storage size is too little. But entering into a paid plan isn't that costly either.

Missive, Mattermost en Zoho Cliq

Redenen om voor Slack te kiezen

Slack is a much better app for our use case. And it is very easy for the team members to pick up and use easily without any problems.

Redenen om over te stappen op Slack

Better features and cost efficiency is the main reasons we chose Slack over the rest.
Raj

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Ideal team management and communication software

Beoordeeld op 25-10-2022

Pluspunten

Slack allows collaboration with other team members by having different features like messaging, notifications, online meetings, etc. It allows team members to share files of different formats. The public and private channels help in coordinating with concerned members in a more efficient manner.

Minpunten

There is a limit to the number of messages that can be viewed in a channel. Sometimes notifications do not appear when a new message is received.

David

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Instant messaging for small/mid sized teams

Beoordeeld op 24-10-2022

Pluspunten

- Ease of use- Fast and resources-light- Modern UI- Free integrations (e.g. Pipedrive)

Minpunten

- Some minor problems with notifications on mobile

raad
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

The price is good compared to other slack programs, and it has many advantages

Beoordeeld op 29-12-2022

A very nice experience

Pluspunten

The program is very fun and effective and helps users I like to perform its work accuratelyIt also has an excellent set of tools and beautiful techniques, frankly, I liked it

Minpunten

The whole program I liked everythingAmong the tools and features of Faho, it interacts with the user quickly and automatically

Matthew
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Staying on the same page is important

Beoordeeld op 24-10-2020

Slack really helps my employees stay on the same page but only if they use it. Sometimes I need to remind them to use it. It definitely helps keep people informed of current events at the company.

Pluspunten

What I like most is that slack is incredibly customizable. If you can think of a thing that needs to be done in the workplace slack has an implementation of it. Keeps everyone on the same page

Minpunten

Notifications can get out of control without setting up when you want to be notified. If you sign up for the free plan it doesn't save your conversations for more than a few months so you'll need to send any critical important data through email.

Redenen om voor Slack te kiezen

Mainly because it forces people to look at situations and helps hold them accountable.

Google Meet

Redenen om over te stappen op Slack

We just the free version. Price reasons are why we chose slack. Although, we are considering getting the paid plan now.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Slack is the backbone of what we do

Beoordeeld op 19-5-2020

Slack is used by everyone in the business on a daily basis, it allows us to work efficiently and makes working remotely a breeze.

Pluspunten

There are other products out there that provide a similar service, but for me nothing compares to slack's flexibility to integrate with the other online services we use and automate workflows and reporting.

Minpunten

The video call feature could do with some slight improvements, a grid view would be great for group calls for instance.

Workplace from Meta, Microsoft Teams en Google Meet

Redenen om voor Slack te kiezen

The ability to integrate with other services such as InVision, Flowmapp and Teamwork.

Redenen om over te stappen op Slack

Integrations were high on our priority, but also ease of use and the ability to easily add external companies into shared channels.
Dulce
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening

Best app for messaging!

Beoordeeld op 10-1-2021

Slack is very fun to use and easy to get used to. I think every company should use it.
It’s also very private so only people within the company have access to message you. External users cannot find you or message you. Great software overall!

Pluspunten

This app is very easy to get used to and it’s very customizable. You can choose a color theme or create your own and manage which channels you want muted or you got want to receive notifications.
I also love that they have an mobile app, a desktop app or you can use the web browser to login. It’s a great way to communicate with colleagues 1:1 or by group chats (channels).
You can also generate polls or gifs in the chat bar, respond to messages in a thread to not overflow the chat with responses and react to messages with emojis. I love it. I’ve used it for years!

Minpunten

Every so often the software does have issues. It’s happened maybe once or twice a year where it crashes for a couple of hours and messages cannot be sent. I think it has to do with the server or something but it usually resolves pretty quickly.

Gregory
  • Sector: Publieke zaken

Daily Slack User

Beoordeeld op 18-1-2020

We are a political research firm that utilizes hundreds of contractors who give surveys. The surveys change on-the-fly once requirements are met, and as a result contractors must be notified in real-time as they work from home

Pluspunten

Ease of real-time mass communication while at the same time enabling group convo, closed/hidden group convo, and 1 on 1 communication.

Minpunten

The constant bombardement of msgs that are not applicable to me from various groups im in. There should be a display to notify others of how I'm recieving msgs in a given timeframe

Redenen om voor Slack te kiezen

We found Slack user friendly. When you have tech challenged folks working an online job, it's essential to have software that accomodates them. Oh, and its free up to a point.

Redenen om over te stappen op Slack

Teams does t allow users to write msgs to thmeselves, not as user friendly, harder to communicate 1 on 1. ( cant see msgs read, etc)
Meisha

Our Go-To Communication Channel

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019

Great communication tool for teams and businesses—saves time and makes collaboration more efficient.

Pluspunten

I switched from using Skype at my last company to using Slack, and boy was it an upgrade.

First and foremost, Slack is incredibly easy to learn and get used to. Once you're in there, it's easy to pick up on the nuances and other little hacks to make using the tool easier and more fun.

I love the SlackBot, which can help set reminders and integrates with other tools (ex: Google Drive) to send updates on any comments, changes, etc.

You can have group chats with up to 8 people, so organizing multiple conversations is relatively easy—though you cannot add someone to an existing chat/conversation, you'd have to set up a new chat with all parties.

One of the other great features is the file-sharing functionality, where you can easily send over files, images, etc. for review and feedback. It saves a lot of time and reduces email clogs.

Slack also offers a mobile app for on-the-go communication. It has been a bit buggy in the past (randomly stops working/shuts down) but has gotten better over time.

Minpunten

As with most products with a paid solution, the free version does have a few limitations. With the free version, you can only see the last 10,000 messages—which sounds like a lot, but it can be a pain when searching for something mentioned in the past that's no longer available.

And, not that this is necessarily a con, but it's important to be mindful of the information you share on Slack (or any other communication platform!). Admins can see everything that is shared and conversations can be requested for review.

• Sector: Computergames

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Slack is the ultimate E-mail killer

Beoordeeld op 10-7-2018

It's almost completely replaced Email within our business, it's amazing and handled nearly everything we have thrown at it so far. It helps us connect with multi-site colleagues and with our publishers.

Pluspunten

Slack is a tool that allows you to ditch e-mail in your work environment, probably for good. Since we implemented an internal Slack office environment (after about 5 minutes of setting it up) - We've found that our E-mail amount has plummeted to almost zero.
Day to day chats, tasks, discussions, updates everything is now usually carried out of Slack now, we have every employee using the Slack App (as well as the windows Desktop APP) and they both work brilliantly, allowing our staff to keep up to date when out of the office on the road.
Every time we've challenged Slack to fit into another area of our company structure, it's passed with flying colours, we've implemented a few simple bot's that track peoples work, (again not too difficult to set up if you're a programmer) - I cannot recommend it any higher, if your organisation isn't using Slack then you're definitely not as efficient as you could be.

We've since joined a few 'group' industry slacks which keep is contact with tens of thousands of people within our sector, we can ask for knowledge, advice, or simply post job adverts all through a simple chat program. It's definitely opened doors that we wouldn't have even known about before, as well as helped us get in touch with friends, old colleagues, and new potential hires. All by joining a relevant industry based Slack channel.

It has deep integration with most other software out there, (Trello, Google Docs, Calendars, etc) - It's amazing and highly recommended.

Minpunten

There really isn't much we don't like about Slack, it can become a bit of a distraction at times if you don't manage the alerts and notifications properly.

I guess on a personal level, it also makes it harder to disconnect from work when out of office hours as there's always a form of communication available. None of these criticisms really fall on Slack however, and more on our work culture and rules.

Samridh
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Communicate and be productive in a fun way

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2019

If used properly and to the best interest o the company project and people, slack could be beneficial in communication, tracking and solving issues.

Pluspunten

I use slack everyday at work and it is how we as the engineering team communicate with each other without disturbing each other's concentration and space. I started using slack 2 years ago and I can definitely see how easy it is to get stuff done and get the messages out to the team.
- Great for building trust among team
It's basically like a group messenger for work with additional benefits. It even allows GIFs which is pretty awesome. The team members are always on it and sharing each other's fun facts for the day and issues they ran into. it is great to get any new team member onboard really fast and part of the community. It makes people be engaged and part of the project in a much deeper level.
- Simple but powerful
There is not much to slack as it is a simple communication platform but it has incorporated some great tools to make it powerful. It has incorporated access to google drive so if you are using slack outside of work where the shared websites are not blocked it is definitely useful
- Speedy to resolve issues
Have an issue? share it on slack and see how your team members respond. Even though you may not reply to the conversation you are still learning at all times which I found was extremely beneficial.

Minpunten

Slack can be an issue if the team use it for more than just work most of the times,
- Steer away from the goal
many times I noticed team steered away from the actual work and conversation went a different direction. it is easy for that to happen when there are a lot of people in the group and bringing up different points.
- Needing to engage
We all want to be part of the conversation so sometimes that could lead to feeling left out or engaging too much.
- Not the goto method for comapnies
In my case it has always been just used as a side channel for communication so it doesn't really bring much to the table besides active informing.

Danique
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Best Software for Small Teams

Beoordeeld op 2-4-2020

I love Slack. I wouldn’t change Slack for any other chat app at work. For other situations other software such as WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger work just fine, but nothing beats Slack in the workplace. The customizability, the search options, the file sharing, the starring of messages, the pinning of messages, it all just works so well for the workplace.

Pluspunten

What I like the most about Slack and what differentiates it from other chat apps in my opinion is the customizability. About two years ago my team decided to adopt a chat app just for work, and a colleague suggested Slack. He set it up for us where our Google calendar is connected, our Asana, and our Servicedesk. We have three different channels, one for communication, one for calendar notifications, and one for Servicedesk notifications. This reduces so much clutter and we can easily find what we are looking for. Every time anyone adds or removes anything from our shared Google calendar Slack notifies us. We also get a notification at 8am every morning with what’s on our calendar for that day, and we get a notification two hours before a calendar event. Whenever any other departments adds anything requests for our department through Servicedesk we get a notification with request description in Slack as well. Also, if anyone in our own team adds anything to our to-do list in Asana we get a notification in Slack, and if we’ve added something to someone else’s to-do list in Asana and that person finishes it, same story. The customization options are endless.

Minpunten

What I like the least is that in the free version there is a limit with how many messages you can send. So far we’ve been able to continue communicating with each other but I think that old messages get deleted, so if I use the search option to find a file that was shared or a message, and it was too long ago, I will simply have lost it. But I guess I would just have to pay for it. They have to make their money somehow.

Finn

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Easy software for managing various team related activities, free version comes with limited...

Beoordeeld op 6-11-2020

Very easy to use app and quite a life saver when it comes to various team internal activities. However, the features included in the free version are quite limited and the price for the full version can easily be considered too much especially for startups, smaller companies or very big teams. All in all, I believe that Slack is a good and really useful app but it´s value, what you get for the money you spend could still be improved.

Pluspunten

Possibility to have 1:1 discussions with colleagues. Valuable when dealing with a task together. Group Collaboration - The capability to bring an undertaking together and share with a team. Gathering Chat - The ability to have one zone/space where the group teams up, shares thoughts, and cooperates to convey issues. Bot Integration - The ability to incorporate different apparatuses and bots that can make the day simpler. Capacity to integrate web conferencing devices such as Zoom, Webex, Teams etc. Able to make plans for the day, track time, and so on Oversee a Team - Great approach to deal with a group that is working distantly in remotely geographic areas.

I am especially fond of how easy and respectful the communication with other team members is. Practically all different Saas suppliers are integrated which permits the user to do practically all activities inside the Slack. The Advanced Search History is another extraordinary component for group correspondence Channels are keeping correspondence simpler inside the team or with non-team members.

Minpunten

Some of the time the ´´Search in History´´ function does not work as it is supposed to. However, this is the case with most visiting instruments that occasionally you have to look up one small step at a time to discover the set of experiences you are searching for. Video and voice meeting actually need to improve. anticipating utilizing Slack just as opposed to having different programming introduced

The by far greatest limitation of the app is that the free version has a constraint of messages that can be saved, which incorporates the documents that are sent.

Slack's paid arrangement is extravagant for new companies and organizations having low income/large groups.

Jon
  • Sector: Informatiediensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Really helpful especially when working remotely

Beoordeeld op 17-3-2020

Slack has helped our teams working remotely by allowing us to share, speak, video all with the one app. We do use other apps fro other apps for collaboration, but Slack has proven to be easy to work with, and requires virtually no training. It's simple to use and for projects with a lot of people giving input it works well. Has definitely been a help for us across the company.

Pluspunten

I was never in love with messaging software, but I am starting to like this one a lot given that I am working remotely, and it complements the other communications and sharing tools we have. It's really good for group discussions and sharing documents and info to smaller groups or specific individuals.
it's linked with our G Suite and the integration for sharing works really well. That might be it's biggest plus. The integration with other apps I like Jira or Gmail or SalesForce is useful. If you don't integrate with those apps, it's still pretty good for collaboration.
It's also pretty easy to follow a conversation thread, way easier than email or any other collaboration tool I have used, and that is really helpful when tracing the development of an idea or an issue.
Being able to add people to a conversation is also useful.

Minpunten

Not my favorite interface, you do need to hunt around for functions. Also if you open a thread in the sidebar, the UI gets a little crowded and confusing. It's also not a replacement for email. Think of Slack as the more informal collaboration tool, and your email and the more official one. They complement each other.
If you have a lot of channels in your organization, it gets to be total information overload if you need to stay on top of them. Depends on your role, but it's easy to get sucked in to too many channels and lose focus on work.

Grace
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

If you are still using email to communicate at work, I feel bad for you.

Beoordeeld op 26-6-2018

Pluspunten

Slack has totally innovated the way our team communicates and our productivity would not be the same without it.

Slack allows you to efficiently communicate with your team in a fun and enjoyable way. Unlike email, messages and files are easily searchable in one search box and slack also collects all of the attachments in your workspace together so they can be easily found.

Slack threads make it easy to organize discussions around certain topics and if the topic is important you can create a channel from the thread itself. You can also make these channels private if not everyone in the workspace should see the conversation.

Slack has incorporated really useful apps. I have taken advantage of the app to send polls to my team, and creating asana tasks right from a message. I also get a message from slack every day listing the events I have on my calendar for the day, and set up a way for students workers to clock-in right from slack. Recently slack has also integrated with Qualtrics, and you can have Qualtrics send slack message triggers which is awesome!

The slack app for ios is great. You can quickly answer co-workers on the go, and you can set your notifications to go on do not disturb during a certain time period each day if you do not want to receive push notifications out of work hours.

Minpunten

There really aren't many cons to slack although the app on the phone can be a bit buggy at times, but no real complaints and they seem to address any issues with a timely update.

Although slack has a multitude of apps, I do wish there were some apps they had. For instance, I would like the ability to create a google calendar event from a message or send a google calendar invite through slack. Although, they seem to be constantly innovating the platform, so hopefully this will be possible in the future.

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Slack Public Channels improves company communication across teams.

Beoordeeld op 6-5-2019

It's a great tool, these are the key points for me:
* Improve team collaboration, shared information in a single place and all team has access to the same information.
* Reach people, sometimes you need to collaborate to make things happen, and slack does a great job at that.
* Integrate to CI/CD pipelines, we received notification about or system all time. It's better than having thousands of emails.

Public channels:
They are easy to create/configure and allow members of the company to share important information in a single place. This is really helpful for software development teams when important information is shared with other application it gets lost and there is no record of it. With the slack channel, the information is stored and can be used as references. (Developers don't have or we don't want to have time to write documentation).

1:1 Message:
What I really like is that is very easy to find people and ping them and start a conversion. Most important, you can share files, photos, URL, gifs (Very important), in a single place. Making collaboration easy and something to enjoy.

Integration:
Slack can be integrated with a lot of third parties. In my case, it's very useful to integrate with Jenkins and code versioning applications. We have implemented CI/CD and we received a slack notification with deploy information, testing information or if a system is down.

Cross-Platform:
Be able to access slack with cell-phone/desktop application is really awesome. If I don't have my computer at hand, I can keep replying messages and collaborate. Especially important when we have a critical bug, or we have to take action.

UX:
The UX is one of the best, you can start using slack with no training, it's very intuitive and easy to use. Once you start using it, you don't want to use other applications.

Conversion history:
Sometimes the conversion history is deleted after N amount of dates. Probably this is a configuration in my company, but I would like to store more information.

Re-Login:
Once in a while, you have to re-login, but what I don't like is that it logs you out without giving you a warning. It had happend before that the application logs me out, and I notice that one hour later.

Laura
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Slack is the best for fast conversation with the perfect sound quality.

Beoordeeld op 19-8-2019

The audio and video calls quality is always perfect and awesome. It always provide the great options to share screen and important information, data and documents in a instant manner. Overall, Slack is the most intuitive and perfect for business meeting. Hence, this software provide the best video calling with the perfect sound quality. The another thing that I most like about this software is that we can easily chat with the audio and video calls in a more efficient way. This software is the best source of communication because here are chatting opportunity is always free and reliable. Through the Slack software, it is so easy to connect myself to anyone and at anytime in the world.

Pluspunten

Slack software is very easy to use and cloud sharing is too amazing of this software. Slack software is great for the audio and the video calls. The most favorite thing about this software is that it has the superb features with the great ability. I can also share the important information with anyone in a more efficient way. The another benefit thing about this software that provide us is that it is the best for the fast conversation with our friends and colleagues. I would recommended this software because Slack software is highly productive with the lots of good tool and features. For us, it is the best communication and the great video calling software. It really helps me in a ll of my business meetings. Moreover, it always provide the great customer services for its users. We can always handle all of our conversation in a group video chat in a best manner.

Minpunten

The great disadvantage of this software is that sometimes with any internet connection, it makes our communication so difficult and harder. Moreover, there are some features that are missing in the Slack software. So it should must enhanced the quality of its features. The another problem that we faced is that sometimes we cannot fast conversation in a group video chat, because of some internet problems. For the new users, it is so difficult of us to use it more properly. Otherwise, it provide the great conversation for the audio and the video calls.

Yann
  • Sector: Online media

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

THE digital tool for team communication

Beoordeeld op 11-5-2021

Pluspunten

I think that, these days, Slack is among the most popular picks for teams that would like to work remotely, for instance.

So, through Slack, teams get a sort of a centralized digital hub where they can gather and exchange value and info.

I'm a fan of the ability, that nowadays, Slack gives to its users, of being able to host call straight from Slack. No worries about third-party platforms working with Slack, you can use the platform's own technology to communicate with the members of your team, video calls included.

Plus, the smartphone app enables you to work, access your Slack channels and interact with people from anywhere.

And lastly, I'm a big fan of the Apps integrations that can be used with Slack. Would you like for your Slack channel to do something you can't do right now?

There's probably a Slack app for that.

Are you looking for a better way to use Slack in combination with a project management tool you use?

It's doable, and so is providing customer support by connecting your customer service tool to Slack.

Minpunten

I'm probably not the first to say this but, when it comes to Slack notifications, there must be a better way to control them.

Think about having a very engaged Slack space with several channels... and each channel received and keeps receiving a notification after the other. It can be disruptive and distracting, and I think it's something that Slack should address and change as soon as they can so that users don't get "bombarded" by a ton of notifications.

• Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Nice messaging platform

Beoordeeld op 26-1-2020

Overall slack is a nice messaging platform and really helps the individuals while working in a project of multiple team members. It helps in sharing of text messages and files and also has calling features and major third party integrations which makes it a complete package.

Pluspunten

I found slack a powerful tool to communicate with the other team members in real time. It has better voice quality on call, large size file sharing, one-to-one and group messaging.

It also allows to star the messages, which is really helpful to bookmark the important information from the chat.

The features such as wrapping the text in code snippet and selecting the file type (for example, html, java, js, etc.) is beneficial for developers.

It provides APIs to create custom applications and also has an app directory from where users can install out-of-the-box integrations for Github, google drive and other third parties.

Minpunten

There are few features which are missing, for example, whenever a user is removed from the workspace, no notification is being sent back to the user.

Also, the slackbot could be improved, most of the times, it just provides the search results from the slack help directory.

It is not easy to switch workspaces. One has to close the workspace completely and then switch back to the another workspace.