JazzHR

Wervingssoftware voor kleine en middelgrote bedrijven

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Charles
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

Best Recruiting Software

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019

It has replaced our individual accounts with recruiting websites lower total costs and still bringing in lots of qualified people.

Pluspunten

Jazz is aggregate recruiter, you post to it and it posts your job on multiple boards. It allows you to see all job candidates in one place, at one price.

Minpunten

There isn't a way to highlight your posts on certain boards it picks where your posts will be highlighted.

LinkedIn Jobs en ZipRecruiter
Keith
  • Sector: Voedselproductie

JazzHR ATS Review

Beoordeeld op 8-1-2022

We were looking for a more robust ATS that allows more technical level changes than what our previous ATS allowed - and this is just that. It gives the user a lot of control over the settings/workflows, which at times can be a bit cumbersome to maintain, but ultimately creates a more specialized experience for our recruitment team.

Pluspunten

I like that the program really focuses on what it does best - workflow integration. If you take the time to really set this product up right, you can automate 75% of the administrative tasks that can be very time consuming.

Minpunten

It’s greatest strength is at times it’s greatest weakness. The workflow management is excellent when it’s set up properly, but requires a lot of maintenance to keep it updated and current.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Redenen om voor JazzHR te kiezen

BambooHR is a very basic program that does not offer a lot of user control.

BambooHR

Price/functionality.
Daava
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Simple solution with some umph behind it

Beoordeeld op 17-8-2022

It's been a great solution to our suite of HR technology solutions. I was able to have my Office Manager, who is new in her HR career, do the set up and understand the basics behind any implementation. The system is simple enough that we haven't had to call tech support.

Pluspunten

We decided to use the program as a part of integration to our HCM (GoCo.io). The seamless ability to pull applicants into GoCo was a great selling point. Jazz is made for companies like ours, with our office manager scheduling interviews for multiple sites, she can easily push candidate's interview schedules directly to the manager's schedule in outlook.

Minpunten

The scheduling feature seems to have a bit of a quirk, that took me 15 minutes to fully get the hang of. Otherwise, great solution that checks all the boxes of applicant management.

Sonia
  • Sector: Overheidsadministratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Not an automated system, very manual

Beoordeeld op 18-8-2022

I would switch today if I could.

Pluspunten

The fact that we have a careers website they can develop.

Minpunten

The customer onboarding is a joke. They give you 2 calls and then you have to pay for more. If you need more support they REALLY try to push the account management option on you which is just as expensive as the whole system.

The whole system is manual. Everything from creating a job posting to onboarding the customer.

The candidate onboarding piece is so manual that you're better off doing the onboarding the old-school way, via email. There are so many limitations, you either have to create the onboarding documents every time you send the package OR you need to send a separate email for every onboarding document.

BambooHR

Redenen om over te stappen op JazzHR

The pricing was better but now we wish we had gone with another one.
Andrew
  • Sector: Horeca
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

It works. But Not the best

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2022

Pluspunten

At the end of the day it works as advertised.

Minpunten

I just feel there’s a few UI issues along with the way the the pages are navigated. Could be streamlined to be a more effective more time efficient product

Jason
  • Sector: Vastgoed

Jazz Happy Customer

Beoordeeld op 16-8-2019

It has been a great experience overall. The customer service is great, the people are very friendly and attentive and the software is easy to use and fulfills all of our needs.

Pluspunten

The software has a very robust feature offering. It is very easy to use, once set up and is a great tool for aggregating resumes and scoring candidates.

Minpunten

Setting up some of the features was challenging, such as workflows, candidate evaluations, etc. It would have been nice to have assistance. The implementation calls that I had were not very helpful and I walked away more confused than assisted.

Greenhouse

Redenen om voor JazzHR te kiezen

The ADP software was old fashioned and clunky. The features were not adequate to what newer providers offered.

ADP Workforce Now

Redenen om over te stappen op JazzHR

JazzHR seemed more user-friendly/intuitive and was less expensive. It was a no brainer.
Stephen Joshua

ATS for New/growing companies

Beoordeeld op 6-4-2022

It was a great experience overall. The after sales are also responsive to any queries or requests.

Pluspunten

JazzHR has been fruitful to our growing company. We were able to find the type of candidates we are looking for. The candidate database is diverse.

Minpunten

Maybe the UI/UX of the application could have been improve to something more interactive or too formal-looking.

Breezy

Redenen om over te stappen op JazzHR

As a growing company that time, we were looking for an alternative and cheap ATS/Job board to begin with and eventually, build our own pool of candidates. JazzHR has been helpful on that scale.

Antwoord van JazzHR Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much for the feedback, Stephen! We are so happy to hear JazzHR has helped in the growth of your company. Wishing you and the company great success! Your suggestion for an easier UI will be noted for improvements moving forward. Please let us know if you ever need anything.

Sheryl
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw

New Client

Beoordeeld op 15-11-2021

Great value / features for the money

Pluspunten

Ease of Implementation and assistance with resume import

Minpunten

I wish there was a feature to import your templates
If I have to do my templates manually, a more robust editor would be appreciated.

ClearCompany, ExactHire, Workable en Greenhouse

Redenen om over te stappen op JazzHR

I did an intensive feature comparative and determined that JazzHR had all of the features I was looking for and at a good price making it the best value.
Frank

It's simply Jazztastic.

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2016

When I joined The VSI Team I came to know this little tool that I had never seen before, it had an awesome UI, and an UX so smooth that I just felt like I was surfing through my workflows, literally surfing... I can sit and talk about the features Jazz offers like its automated customizable workflows, e-docs, ease of integration with other platforms like HackerRank, the Crod module which instantly gives you benchmarks to compare your performance, etc. But if I had to pick one single area where Jazz adds the greatest value is Candidate Experience. Granted, your Candidate Experience depends heavily on how your recruitment team operates, but Jazz significantly helps making life easier for your Talent Acquisition team by improving their response time, their abilities to stay in touch with candidates, simplifying their tasks, . As you know, today Talent Brand and Candidate Experience are factors that heavily influence how the talent market perceives us, this is specially true if we're talking about Tech Companies, and Jazz can be a valuable ally in managing your Talent Acquisition process to deliver the best service. Oh, did I mention our Hiring Managers love it? Oh and the support team rock!

Minpunten

The only drawback is in the reporting capabilities, it's missing some dashboards and the ability to keep track of your metrics, but I know from a good source that is about to change in Q1 2017.

David
  • Sector: Sport
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Good Job Board ATS

Beoordeeld op 23-7-2022

JazzHR was solid for what is was, especially as it relates to talent acquisition.

Pluspunten

The flow from job board to applicant tracking was smooth.

Minpunten

JazzHR is not as robust or effective as similar platforms.

David

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Friendly service and effective organization (when used correctly)

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2020

JazzHR works very well if every team member uses it for all things ATS: booking interviews, emailing applicants, sending offers, etc. It is also very flexible -- it can be used for all of the above, or only for offers, or whatever it is you need it to do.

However, that flexibility is both a pro and a con. If for example some team members use it for booking interviews, but others insist on booking interviews through Outlook, it will be very difficult to keep track of what's happening. JazzHR won't track any communications that occur outside of itself.

My advice: ensure your JazzHR team uses it the same way across the board. :)

Pluspunten

JazzHR is a refreshing alternative to maintaining vast Excel spreadsheets of every candidate for every job (yes, that was my life for a little while). It keeps candidate resumes, contact info, and current application status in one place.

Posting new jobs is straightforward, and you can make custom workflows for each one if desired. These allow for some degree of automation (moving a candidate to "passed 1st round" can prompt an email inviting them to the next round, e.g.). Each communication is timestamped, so there's no confusion about how quickly the interview process is moving.

Customer service is also quick on the draw, replying to support tickets within 24 hours -- usually same day!

Minpunten

Two sticking points hold JazzHR back from being truly fantastic:

1. There's no "true" automation; every action requires a user to do something manually. Example: if I'm in charge of updating candidate status, and I'm out sick for a week, it will appear to other users that no progress is happening. Having some time-sensitive automation triggers would help a lot (change this candidate's status from "round 1" to "needs attention" after 36 hours of inactivity, say).

2. JazzHR works exactly as well as the weakest link on your team -- no better, no worse. If yours is a tight-knit group that's in constant communication with up-to-date calendars, this software will be marvelous. If there are panelists who don't use the built-in interview functions, and/or don't check the discussion threads for updates, you'll have that much more work to do to keep things organized.

Jill
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

JazzHR gets 5-star rating! You're HIRED!

Beoordeeld op 15-2-2018

I used to stress out when we had recruiting efforts, but JazzHR has made this process so much more organized and it's something I look forward to using. It has saved us a great deal of paper, ink/toner resources as well as filing space, too. On top of the other features mentioned, it assists us with compliance by capturing retrievable data on each candidate, so employers are already prepared for whatever might occur resulting from recruiting decisions.

Pluspunten

JazzHR is mutually beneficial to the candidate who can easily download a resume, cover letter and click on some buttons to answer questions that the employer wishes to learn about candidates (e.g., What Makes You Unique?). It automatically responds to the candidate (inserting the individual's name) to acknowledge receipt of their submission, thereby avoiding the "black hole" (or "black box") experience. It's also very helpful to the employer as it provides customization per job posting, knock-out questions/answers to alert us at a glance if the candidate lacks education or relevant work experience, etc. It stores all incoming and outgoing emails as well as submissions, so nothing is lost! JazzHR provides the recruiter the opportunity to download a comparison chart of all or certain candidates to quickly compare apples to apples side by side. It provides the employer the option to use a calendar system. It helps us to quickly post our job openings on popular websites for no fees and others for additional fees. It's a GREAT resource! JazzHR has an intuitive process from initial job posting through hire, and for an additional fee would provide onboarding (sending/signing offer letters online), too. Another BIG "Pro" is that JazzHR has been very responsive to my suggestions. Their product is already robust and easy-to-use by both candidates and recruiter/employer, but I've made some suggestions and have seen them implement some of my suggestions and that pleased me!

Minpunten

We do not pay for the premium-level support, so there's no immediate phone call support when I'm in a pinch. They've made a fairly comprehensive Support section complete with visual and step-by-step instructions which is extremely useful by those of us who opt not to pay for the higher support level -- and they email me back within 24-hours (more often sooner).

Geverifieerde reviewer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Implementing JazzHR has allowed us to dramatically improve our recruitment efforts!

Beoordeeld op 31-1-2018

Using JazzHR has greatly improved the success of our recruitment efforts and increased communication among our managers and recruiters.

Pluspunten

JazzHR is very user friendly. It is easy to navigate the site, and there are a lot of features that are customizable - such as categories to easily narrow down search results, email templates, and workflows that automatically trigger notifications and tasks to different people.
The ability to send our job posting to so many free job boards has been fantastic and saves us countless hours per job when we don't have to manually post on those sites. It integrates seamlessly with our website, so it is very easy for job seekers to find our open positions.
They host tons of free webinars so that you can learn about the new features that they are constantly rolling out. The capability to create and send forms for an electronic signature through the HelloSign integration has been a huge improvement from our outdated process of trying to send and collect original documents through the mail.
We always get helpful, speedy customer service whenever we have questions.

Minpunten

One feature that would be really beneficial for us is a place where the hiring team can communicate and discusss the job itself. There is a discussion page for each candidate, but if anything changes with the job requirements - like the hours, schedule, location, etc) - we can't communicate that within Jazz within putting it on a candidate's discussion thread.

Justin
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

For the price, JazzHR is a great platform for applicant tracking and workflow management.

Beoordeeld op 1-4-2021

JazzHR has been a great applicant tracking system for us. Very user friendly and customizable. It is one of the most affordable systems I have seen on the market, so I think it's a great bang for your buck. Only downside is the lack of reporting/analytics for managing a recruiting team.

Pluspunten

This software is very user friendly and easy to navigate. You can customize your own workflows and easily extend offers with various templates depending on the position you are recruiting for. JazzHR also has an easy search feature to find a candidate by name, email address, or phone number.

Minpunten

There are very few reporting tools/analytics within JazzHR to track metrics of a recruiting team. Due to this, I have to have my team send me a weekly snapshot on their submittals, interviews, offers, etc. JazzHR also does not integrate with a lot of other companies in order to streamline the onboarding process (i.e. background checks/drug screens can initiate automatically through the system)

Emily
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

Look no further - You've found an ATS

Beoordeeld op 10-9-2016

I work in a recruiting capacity in the HR department of a mid-size company that utilizes Jazz as our recruiting software. As a growing company with strongly rooted family values, we are dedicated to making hiring decisions that will have a positive impact on our company's growth and image. Our HR department has been able to take our recruiting to the next level with Jazz since we can effectively track, source, and communicate with candidates from the moment we post a job up until we send out the offer of employment. Our company is not only dedicated to our employees, but also to each and every candidate that expresses an interest in employment with us; which is why, as a recruiter, my personal goal is to maintain communication with candidates at every stage, and Jazz makes that an EFFORTLESS process.

I felt compelled to write a review for this software because not only is it a fantastic platform to use, but their customer service experience is unparalleled. They are always taking customer feedback into consideration and implementing changes that ease recruiting nuances, and unlike clunky applicant tracking systems of yore, they are constantly revamping their system to remain relevant with the latest recruiting practices. Anytime I interact with Jazz's product and customer service teams, they leave me confident in my decision to continue to utilize this system as a recruiting platform for years to come. I suggest you give their sales team a call and request a demo ASAP.

Innovative and Adaptive

Jennifer

Confusingly good

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019

In my career, I've used over 10 applicant tracking systems and none of them have been as easy or straightforward as HR. I'm left baffled that it is not the industry leader and by the cost of the product. It does not have all the bells or whistles of a Lever or Greenhouse, but a lot of companies (like mine) just don't need that.

Easy of use
UI
Daily Use
Price

Minpunten

Still working on integrations with other platforms

iCIMS Talent Cloud

Redenen om voor JazzHR te kiezen

We started looking for a new product based on the price increases of iCIMS

iCIMS Talent Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op JazzHR

JazzHR is hands down the best product for the functionality vs cost.
Sarah
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

HR Director

Beoordeeld op 10-4-2019

My experience has been very positive. Once we purchased JazzHR, my sales rep was still present along the onboarding process. He didn't ditch us and made sure that we were connected to all the right people to work out any issues or questions we had. I will also say that we didn't have many issues in transition. We demo the system for a little bit and once our decision was made, it was just a matter of making our posting page with JazzHR live on our site. The company is very responsive to email and chat sessions.

Pluspunten

This system is so easy to use. It's intuitive and allows for recruiting flow to be developed and followed consistently. The system also does a great job of bridging the gap of communication between the manager and the HR team. The discussion feature allows for real-time follow up along with the ability to store and contain all pertinent information regarding the status of a candidate in the hiring process. It's this feature that allows me to pick up where my talent acquisition manager has left off so that we can continue the hiring process as smoothly and seamlessly as possible. For a small HR team, this is critical. We no longer stress about taking vacations or getting sick. We now have a system that will allow us to cover for each other. This is by far the best feature about the system and the reason a company should seriously consider purchasing JazzHR.

Minpunten

I would just like to have a few more options as far as access levels for different people that might be apart of the interviewing/hiring process. However, I know that this is something that they are working on for future use. I would also love to have a mobile app so that my remote managers that travel a lot, can access candidates on their phone and reply to a candidate while sitting at the airport without pulling out their computers.

Freo
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great tool for recruitment with powerful analytics

Beoordeeld op 13-8-2021

Pluspunten

The software is easy to use, has a lot of built-in relevant fields. It has built-in integrations to different softwares and even has data pulling API. They have comprehensive reports that you can further customize to help check and improve your process.

Minpunten

We have only started using it and so far it is far better than previous tools we have used.

Recruitee en Workable

Redenen om voor JazzHR te kiezen

Crelate promised a lot of new features and improvement ready for release that did not come into fruition. Additional fields are not free and very expensive.

Crelate

Redenen om over te stappen op JazzHR

We chose JazzHR because of their reasonable prices, the powerful system, the comprehensive reports and their onboarding program.
Ashley
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

User friendly ATS program

Beoordeeld op 27-12-2019

Overall experience with JazzHR has been positive. Customer service is very helpful.

Pluspunten

Product is easy to use. Reporting section allows for easy data generation. Customization of work flows and task assignment allows for notifications to appropriate staff that they have a candidate to look at and decision to be made for an interview or decline. JazzHR saved my company a significant amount of money in recruiting costs.

Minpunten

They do not have a contract with Indeed for job sponsorship. Jobs are posted to indeed, but if you need to sponsor the job you have to go though Indeed instead of through JazzHR. Would be nice to use one application for all recruiting needs

Stefan
  • Sector: Werving en selectie

Your Customizable Hiring Platform - Everything You Need

Beoordeeld op 9-4-2019

Cost effective, Time-saving, user friendly and helps you keep track of the candidates in progress. Their support team is quick at responses and resolutions. the best thing about Jazz HR is that they receive resumes from quite a few job boards and present them to you on one platform.

Pluspunten

Jazz HR is customizable to great lengths to give you the exact result you need. It helps create a job to specifically mention what is needed to qualify with the set questions you can place for applicants to answer if they decide to apply to the job. the best part is that Jazz HR does the segregation to see who qualifies and then gives us a list of just the resumes that are a match. The access to templates and workflow is also a huge bonus. They also provide you the option onboard and complete everything with esignatures so its all paperless.

Minpunten

When the pros also become the cons - you get resumes that are a fit but the response is always overwhelmingly high. You have to go over the bulk resumes that qualify. The platform offers a huge set of features that may get confusing and not give you the desired result unless setup correctly which could be a draw back. Also the API can be limiting when it comes to in-house integration.

Cleo
  • Sector: Human Resources
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Easy to use!

Beoordeeld op 23-3-2021

It has been a good experience so far. We are still in the free-trial period.

Pluspunten

The software is easy to post positions. The dashboard provides a great database and it is really complete.

Minpunten

The software has automatically misclassified our company, so the pricing went higher than usual with less features available.

Zoho Recruit

Redenen om voor JazzHR te kiezen

more options when posting positions

Indeed
Jessica
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

So easy to use! Best value for your money. Hands down.

Beoordeeld op 11-7-2017

I hire for basically the same job (or a few jobs) at 23 campuses across the U.S. A lot of ATS companies will charge you per location and even per user which obviously doesn't work for us. Jazz charges a flat fee per month with unlimited users, locations (called departments), jobs, and postings on free job boards. It's an incredible value for the money you pay. I'm still discovering new features and better ways to build my workflow and improve my screening process each time I log in.

Pluspunten

I looked at a lot of different ATS options, and this one knocked everyone else out of the park. For the money you pay, it is definitely the best value. I love the many integration options. Instead of using my calendar, Asana, email, our application site, and spreadsheets for tracking candidates and reporting, Jazz allows me to have every part of my hiring and on boarding system in one place. The knock out questions and questionnaires have increased my ability to screen candidates as well, saving me the time I would have spent interviewing unqualified candidates. It's also very easy to set up and use. Customer service is on point, and they patiently walked me through the set up process and are quick to answer any questions that come up. I'm very happy with the decision I made.

Minpunten

So far so good. I really can't think of anything that I don't like about it. I would love to see them add an automated reference check to the system, but that's not super common with ATS anyway. They seem to be constantly improving the system and adding features. I imagine it won't be long before they add this.

Geverifieerde reviewer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

If you need a new applicant tracking system, pick this. Super modern!

Beoordeeld op 18-5-2018

Relatively low cost, easy to use, live agents, modern & you can recommend ideas that go on their roadmap and eventually get implemented.

Pluspunten

Finally, a modern applicant tracking system! I use JazzHR everyday at work and I can honestly say this is a user-friendly and intuitive ATS. It saves me a lot of time compared with my experience using other systems like Taleo. If anyone is thinking of switching to a new ATS system, this is it. You will not regret it! Plus they have live agents to support you with any questions you have and they will get you the information you need promptly.

Minpunten

Sometimes I have experienced 'bugs', but if you report it to their Customer Success team it will be looked into as soon as possible. When Amazon Web Services is down, Jazz may not function properly, but this can't always be avoided.

LOUIS
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

JazzHR Software proves an integral tool in identifying and acquiring new talent

Beoordeeld op 20-7-2019

Our company work requires applicants with specific skill sets in working with Cryptographic technologies to include Block chain ledgers and control platforms. As a result it can be difficult to find
and qualify competitive applicants. Since we began using Jazz HR , we have found a new and useful
tool in our discovery process. Over just a few months our hire retention rates have increased and our
time cycles to train are greatly reduced. Finally, the quality of talent is improving as a direct result of using this software. We are excited to continue its use and happy to recommend it to human resource departments for companies small to moderate size.

Pluspunten

The highly configurable tools in this software allow for in an depth discovery and qualification for potential applicants. Such tools include question and answer templates . Answers then can be
analyzed and even rated for accuracy. This application can also assist in logistics such as in helping to
scheduling meetings for review during a hiring process. There is a companion application for mobile devices which allow for seamless communication from fellow workers to share their reflections and ideas on a potential hire. There are as well options to leverage social networking sites to discover potential new talent as well.

Minpunten

The only real negative we can highlight would be in the area of support for the product itself. If your team
works late hours as we do , they can be difficult to reach. This is a minor inconvenience largely out weighed by the many benefits of this HR software.

Kate
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Review of Resumator - Three Months In

Beoordeeld op 2-10-2014

Pluspunten

It is easy to use, and it's easy to step into and figure out without training. It can be as simple or as complicated as you need it to be, which is great for the wide range of hiring leads and personalities that I work with. It is a definite step up from the spreadsheets and Outlook folders that we had been using. Being able to track pipelines and jobs has made us more efficient.

Minpunten

There are a lot of little features that should be available and are not, like batch emailing candidates based on different criteria such as status or category. Also, it isn't possible to hide candidates that are inactive per job; however, engineering says they are working on this. Last time I made a suggestion to the engineering department, it was basically shot down unless a hundred or more of their other customers requested the same thing. I work with several software engineers, and while changes take time, it doesn't seem like a simple additional condition is too much to ask for.
Also, it isn't easy to cycle through candidates per job. I get taken out of the job and put back at the full candidate list for all jobs several times while trying to check out the candidate pool for one position. It can get redundant.
The biggest issue I have is that star ratings cannot be reset to no stars. I've had to completely delete candidates and re-enter them manually to get rid of star ratings. This is totally not ideal when several hiring leads are using this system, widening the room for error.