Salesforce Platform reviews

Salesforce Platform

4,3 (322)
Schrijf een review!
Ontwikkelen van bedrijfsbrede en klantgerichte apps

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Naveen
Naveen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Flexible development platform on the cloud

Beoordeeld op 16-5-2018

The Product is very powerful. It provides flexibility to build almost any kind of applications. Business users can build useful apps without taking help from developers. Extensive set of resources are available to build expertise on the platform. Also customers/partners are always available to answer to queries.

Pluspunten

Force.com platform (Lightning) is very powerful development platform on the browser. It can be used to build applications for any industry. The pricing is on per user per month basis.

Many tools like Validation rules, Workflows, process builder are available for business users. These tools allow business users to build apps on the platform with fairly complex logic. For additional functionality, developers are needed. Developers can build more advanced features using Apex, Visualforce and Lightning Communities.

Trailhead and developer account are free resources available to build expertise on the product.

Excellent community of customers/partners is available to support queries.

Minpunten

Like any complex software there is a steep learning curve. Hiring developers in the US on the platform can be expensive. The license pricing may also be expensive for small businesses.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

A big Toolbox that can reach your goals

Beoordeeld op 20-5-2022

I will say that my first contact was a little bit complicated, you need to really take your time to understand how to use it and to understand what you can do with it, with time you will see the power of the platform and that it can be usefull for a lot of people in your company.

Pluspunten

I really like the App Exchange of Salesforce, there is a lot of applications that can help to go faster to deploy your Salesforce.

Minpunten

It's a toolbox so there is a lot of things that's you need to develop by yourself or with the help of a partner

Chetan
  • Sector: Omroepen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

The go-to CRM of choice

Beoordeeld op 5-8-2022

My experience with Salesforce across the last 4 years has been pretty positive. I love the fact that each of the elements within the platform are connected to each other, and hence extendability and modularity of the platform is possible. I absolutely feel that the privacy features and user roles for Salesforce is a pretty good implementation.

Pluspunten

I love the extendability of Salesforce with their modules. It is high on security, it is high on privacy, and there is a module available for pretty much anything that you can think about. Right from basic CRM to collaboration tools to development interfaces to deployment management to publishing is well

Minpunten

I think the UI for Salesforce requires a much needed revamp. There has been a good effort with the "Lightning" interface for Salesforce, however given the nature of the platform it becomes tedious for users to keep entering information at every step of the time, and their work flow management is not as straight forward to set up. However once it is set up they are they work exactly as decide

Doreen
  • Sector: Milieudiensten

Sales management made easy with Salesforce Platform

Beoordeeld op 26-2-2024

I like the way the software allows one to customize it to your own specification and also the ability to integrate it with a variety of software for better performance.

Pluspunten

I like Salesforce Platform as it allows us to track down each aspect of our organization be it in project execution, sales performance and employees engagement. It is also easy to integrated with other relevant applications.

Minpunten

It is a little comprehensive on the tools and features thus it can be a challenge at the beginning but once you get used to, it becomes easy to use.

Dani
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Very comfortable and flexible platform

Beoordeeld op 23-5-2022

its great, it provides a perfect solution to our business needs, it solves the problems we had with previous systems and it allows our business to grow as we plan it

Pluspunten

the endless possibilities it has, the business flexibility, the reporting abilities, the option to create different views with different fields for different types of users

Minpunten

it is not a self catered platform, it very complex to manage it and you should hire a Salesforce admin for it, unlike our previous system where it was very simple

Overwogen alternatieven

Dynamics 365

Redenen om voor Salesforce Platform te kiezen

Because Hubspot couldn't support our need with working with multiple products and didnt support custom objects as well as we needed

Overgestapt van

HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Platform

we understood Salesforce is much easier to deploy and manage, and it was also cheaper
Michelle
  • Sector: Online media

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Data at your fingertips

Beoordeeld op 27-11-2023

I've used SF for over 10 years at multiple companies. I have found it to be a valuable tool when properly configured and a great way to keep customer data at everyone's fingertips across the organization.

Pluspunten

SF gives the ability to keep all of your data at your fingertips to track and manage the customer lifecycle easily.

Minpunten

SF is complicated to configure - it could be easier and more user friendly to quickly and easily configure features and establish an easy to use account page with a depth of features for sales and account management.

Rebecca

Salesforce For Daily Work

Beoordeeld op 17-8-2023

Overall, there is a reason Salesforce is the standard when it comes to CRM and without it, my job would be much more difficult

Pluspunten

What I like most about Salesforce Platform is the ability to track and manage all of my work and accounts in one place. Salesforce makes it easy to customize your org and provide the necessary resources

Minpunten

My least favorite feature of Salesforce is the limited features for document storage

Deniz
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Amazing features but too difficult and complicated to set up

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2023

This could really help our business but it has been a headache trying to get it set up the way we wanted to

Pluspunten

Great potential for automation, lots of features, customizable

Minpunten

Very difficult to customize and complicated to set up, no chat support

Osman
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Manage your contacts efficiently and get the data that you need

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2024

Pluspunten

The flexibility, adaptability, scalability that Salesforce have, I have seen how different business uses it and this allows for any business to have a consolidated software for all their business need.

Minpunten

The price range in comparison to other products.

Marsine
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Great CRM Tool

Beoordeeld op 27-9-2023

Great experience as a user of the platform

Great experience as a user of the platform

Pluspunten

The Vendors response to our customized request.

Minpunten

How things are prioritized when changes are requested.

Houston

Great Product, Questionable Updates and Prioritization of Features

Beoordeeld op 8-2-2018

Ohana. Get used to it.

Ohana. Get used to it.

Pluspunten

"Accidental Admin" is a concept that Salesforce uses to emphasize how anyone can pick up and learn to configure Salesforce as an admin. The configuration style (clicks, not code) leads to a low skill floor needed to start using Salesforce. Advanced users, developers, etc. have the flexibility to customize the system to a high degree as well.

Minpunten

The neglect. Salesforce regularly neglects key pieces of core CRM functionality, some for more than 10 years, while either ignoring the cries for help by its userbase, or promising to fix it - only to let 10 years go by with no update. Just browse around on the success.salesforce.com Idea Exchange and you'll see what I mean. I get that Salesforce puts emphasis on the fact that the system is highly configurable by a dedicated developer, but when key features and functionality are either half-implemented or abandoned altogether in favor of more money-making initiatives (like their half-baked AI platform), it gets to be extremely concerning and offputting. Sometimes they combine the two and continue to sell a half-baked product, which has already been abandoned and they KNOW it.
Want an example? Try to find any documentation on Salesforce Inbox. At my company, we have been fighting with Salesforce support for MONTHS trying to get any semblance of an answer about how we can use Inbox or where we can find documentation, or if we can even pay a professional services team to help us. Finally after months, they have made it clear that Salesforce Inbox is abandonware. Yet they are still promoting and selling it. That is shady and corrupt.

Darrik
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Still my favorite CRM for workflows, reporting, and task tracking

Beoordeeld op 15-8-2022

Pluspunten

Overall, the ease of use and intuitive UI makes Salesforce king. The reporting, dashboarding, and statistics options are robust and impressive (if you are willing to invest the time), and the new low-code or no-code tools they are building look promising (I've yet to test them out.)

Minpunten

My experience has shown that a lot of custom dev work is needed to get certain automations or integrations between other softwares. I understand there are some no-code / low-code tools being built that may remedy some of these concerns, but my org hasn't been exposed to these tools yet.

idriss
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Salesforce overview

Beoordeeld op 23-7-2023

Pluspunten

What I really like about Salesforce Platform is that it is very easy to customize. you can personalize it to suit your needs, add more modules, and customize the software to fit the business's needs. For example, our sales team can send out personalized emails to customers, which are more effective.

Minpunten

what I don't like about Salesforce is the lack of adoption and the synchronization problem with the system

Olivia
  • Sector: Bankwezen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Actionable way to smart work.Salesforce Platform is the secret behind all these smiles.

Beoordeeld op 26-9-2023

Scalability is a key factor in this software.No unnecessary tools which may affect someone's work.I am now at a peak performance and all thanks goes to this software.you should try it too.

Pluspunten

It is easy to use this software no complicated settings or procedures.Has the most impressive features which makes it more efficient and interesting to use.If money value is your thing then this software caters for everything.we all need a software like this it superchanges your work to the best.

Minpunten

It was a nice experience using this software.Am glad it was created on the first place because it has jumpstarted my work and now I am a proud user.

Natasha

Salesforce for every business

Beoordeeld op 5-8-2022

Salesforce is organized and streamlined, and I have been able to teach myself how to do lots of things within the platform with ease. I love having one unified source of truth amongst everyone at my company.

Pluspunten

Salesforce takes the lead for CRMS. It can do everything from lead and contact management to deal tracking to streamline processes. It has so many options for storing data and it allows for so much customization. I wouldn't recommend any other CRM, even you are starting small, because this is the best CRM to grow with. It can adapt to any need and most softwares can integrate with it. It will cost you far more to cut corners with a CRM in the long wrong, so you might as well use the best.

Minpunten

Salesforce is a beast, and some people find it hard to learn. I don't think that, but I understand that given all the capabilities, it's important to know how to use Salesforce and to have established practices for your team.

Stacy
Stacy
  • Sector: Evenementenbureaus

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Feature Rich with Clunky, Dated Interface

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2016

I've been using SalesForce for 5+ years now and while feature full, it's confusing to navigate with far more clicks than necessary. The interface has not changed at all in all the years I've been using it which makes me feel like they really just don't care to make the system better.

Pluspunten

You can add your own custom fields and organize them how you want.

Minpunten

Difficult to find the proper path from lead to opportunity to account. Contacts can be saved on accounts, but aren't automatically applied to opportunities forcing me several clicks to simply add a new person first to the account and then back to the opportunity to see the contact. Changes to your payment plan to reduce accounts are very difficult forcing you to request changes 3 months in advance for them to take effect. However, they have no problem increasing the plan same-day when we need to add new accounts.

Austin
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent Platform, Robust, but Complex

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2017

There's a saying that "nobody ever got fired for picking Salesforce" for a reason. It's an excellent, safe choice.

Pluspunten

Salesforce is the most robust CRM in the market, a point that isn't debatable in my view. For an enterprise organization with complex needs, Salesforce is hard to beat. The sheer number of native integrations is a huge advantage over any other solution. The reporting you get with Salesforce is remarkable.

Minpunten

It's so robust, it can be overwhelming for those without Salesforce expertise, or a dedicated CRM manager in-house. The permissions are flat out hard. This is more of a con for a small business than a mid-sized to enterprise business with more internal resources. Expect to pay huge hourly rates for a consultant if you don't hire in-house.

Kamil
Kamil
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

A Work in Progress with a Great Future

Beoordeeld op 28-2-2019

Overall it has been very good and allowed our company to solve complex, repetitive problems without having to enter a separate Visualforce page with an entire development lifecycle behind it. The component-based architecture helps my development time by reducing the overhead required for any remotely complex requirement from users.

Pluspunten

The component-based development, instead of Classic's page-based ideals, are a breath of fresh air and a sign that Salesforce is looking forward to the future. Having the ease of creating a component and being able to reuse it everywhere in your environment is a great feeling.
The components all follow the same style (if done correctly) and don't affect the loading speeds of each individual page, it just works.

Minpunten

The Lightning experience is definitely not complete, which is understandable as it is a work in progress, but the worst of all is the *initial* loading time. Just after logging in, the wait time is considerably higher than Classic's and is very annoying to sit around while it loads with the latest update's mascot watching your frustration.

Sarah

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Can’t do my job without it!

Beoordeeld op 18-6-2021

It’s a great experience to use Salesforce. It allows our teams to better understand the customer health so leadership can see if accounts are at risk and need more attention or a reassessment on goals and initiatives.

Pluspunten

I love how much you can do with salesforce. It’s our main hub for account notes, account health, support cases, renewal opportunities and more. I love how easy it is to navigate! I use it daily to update my meeting notes so I have everything in one place. It also makes it easier to transition accounts along to other members in the Customer Success and Sales departments.

Minpunten

It can be a lot to learn because there is so much that goes into the platform, but long term it’s worth it.

Christian
  • Sector: Verzekeringen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

S*** Show - Run far and run fast if your company is looking to use Salesforce

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2023

No support. More bugs then features. The system works decent for quoting but getting information or support is a laughable concept.

Pluspunten

It seems well done. Everything looks professionally made but this software is user-enemy number 1. No support. The worst part is they have links that say "help or support?" that are dead links. It's so bad it's almost feels like it should be a joke.

Minpunten

Careful sending mass emails. It will create a task for every email sent that CAN NOT be mass deleted. So if you send out 300 emails you will flood your task section with 300 tasks that need to be individually deleted. This is system is a nightmare. This app is taking 1 step forward and 4 steps back. I feel really bad for the developers who had to put their name on this app.

Shana
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

Make your own trasformer

Beoordeeld op 18-6-2021

If you can add anything you need, you will have the greatest transformer of all times!

Pluspunten

the thing that i like the most is that you can edit almost ANYTHING! You can adjust the plataform for your particular needs.

You can track your customer the entire jorney and create different status.

It's a great sales plataform (duh! salesforce)

Minpunten

If you don't know a thing about code or interface or anything related with technology, it's going to be very hard for you at the moment of customize your Salesforce.

You will need the help of Salesforce to create all the things you will nedd for your business. If you don't customize, you will not be able to make the most of it.

It is not very helpful with marketing, so... you will have to make a pulgin with another plataform (for example mailchimp)

Brooke
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Lots of Moving Parts

Beoordeeld op 19-3-2019

Pluspunten

Access around the world, integration with gmail (although that needs a few fixes).

Minpunten

We find Salesforce to be a great tool to manage our database and to store information about contact with our clients and prospects, but there are so many moving fields and different views, that it can be difficult to align across multiple sales people in multiple countries. We're also frustrated that we cannot assign multiple email addresses to a contact or lead, which has ramifications for our marketing team. We sometimes wish there was a simpler more pared down version of Salesforce, that streamlined the information exactly how we need or want it.

Rob
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

They conned me into signing up

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2022

One of the worst experiences I have ever had with a software provider.

One of the worst experiences I have ever had with a software provider.

Pluspunten

None. I spent 2 years building the software to meet the specifications, however every time they update their software, there are glitches in what I built. Unless you have a team of 10 people working full time to integrate this software into your business, avoid it like the plague.

Minpunten

They promised the world and it is so obvious their sales team is on huge commissions. They did not even deliver a tenth of what they promised.

Jennifer
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Sales force in Solar world

Beoordeeld op 10-7-2023

I love SF- easy to use / dashboards make so everything has its own place

I love SF- easy to use / dashboards make so everything has its own place

Pluspunten

Easy to use / updates quickly - room for several dashboards - everything under one system . Easy to edit

Minpunten

It takes a lot of steps to change or update dashboard . Limited amount of dashboards . So we have to rearrange dashboard when implementing new procedures

Justin

Probably the World's Most Powerful Sales CRM

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2018

Probably best as a long-term solutions for already-big companies or companies that plan on growing.

Pluspunten

It's hard to think of what Salesforce can't do. I honestly can do, or can be made to do, virtually anything you can think of to enable a sales department. I see a future where there is only Salesforce in its vertical.

Minpunten

Because of its robust functionality, there can be quite a learning curve for inexperienced admins. The average user, though, won't have a problem. But even as an admin, learning its bells and whistles just takes a little time and is completely worth it.