Sendinblue

4,6 (1.567)
Dienst voor automatisering, marketing en transactionele e-mail en sms

(1.567)

Shahila
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

Manage email campaign easily

Beoordeeld op 1-5-2021

This marketing software really has help us managing and planning our email marketing campaign and its effectiveness to the maximum. I really like that all the report for the marketing campaign is filled with useful analytics report that we have use it to measure the marketing campaign rate of successful.

Pluspunten

I really like all the marketing feature and option that are provided by Sendinblue. It has all i need for automation marketing process, like email marketing manager and newsletter builder. The inboxes help to store customer's previous email history, so we can serve and response to their inquiries email better.

Minpunten

The customer service is not as active as it should be, they are not operation for 24/7 and as our company is on difference time zone, it is difficult to have a real-time chat session with them. An integration with other outside service like Gmail also will add more flexibility to our marketing process.

John
  • Sector: Computergames
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Sendinblue Review by Game Release Support Person

Beoordeeld op 24-11-2022

Very Great, it makes my job easy and fast

Pluspunten

I love this application, its really easy to create newsletters.its user friendly.

Minpunten

I can't think of any Cons yet. so far I'm loving it

AWeber

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen

its much easier to use, sendX don't have autosave feature. when I accidentally hit the back button. my progress was reverted back from the start.

SendX

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue

fast, user friendly, autosave feature, preview feature - its very nice to see how it looks in different devices and email app/programs
Pascal

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

My Experience With Sendinblue!

Beoordeeld op 6-1-2023

Sendinblue is a great email marketing platform. It's easy to use and has great features. While the free plan is limited, the paid plans are still reasonably priced. I would recommend it to anyone looking for an efficient email marketing solution.

Pluspunten

What I like most about Sendinblue is its very user-friendly and intuitive interface. Setting up emails, campaigns, and messages was a breeze. It has a great set of features and analytics, allowing me to track emails and campaigns easily. I also love how simple the drag-and-drop workflow is when creating emails.

Minpunten

The free plan is limited, so if you need more features, you'll have to upgrade to a paid plan. Additionally, the customer support could be better.

Andrey
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Reliability of emailing service and deliverability

Beoordeeld op 30-6-2021

Pluspunten

We have been using this tool for several cases: transaction emails (notifications and conformations ) for our software service, email marketing campaigns, Analytics&Logs. These tools are very useful for us, as we need to provide various important notifications + instant alerts. Thus, reliability with deliverability is an important metric for us. The system shows about 94% delivered emails, which is a good number. Support is also very good.

Minpunten

We often experience issues with the reliability of service. The system got down or degraded each month, sometimes twice per month. So, our notifications were delayed for a couple of hours, and our customers didn’t receive instant emails with notifications. This is not so much important for email marketing campaigns, but for the transactions, this is the #1 priority, especially if you provide your service around the world. Hope, Sendinblue will improve its infrastructure and reliability.

Andy
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great email product, best free option available

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2022

It is fast and friendly overall, not quite as intuitive as some other email marketing products on the market, but not far off the best, with certainly the best subscription model for the functionality, and great delivery rates.

Pluspunten

I love the fact that you have unlimited contacts and up to 300 emails a day that you can send during the free trial to get a proper feel for the software and whether the results will justify the cost of buying it.

Minpunten

This is a minor gripe, but I felt the design interface has a few things lacking, or perhaps just hard to find, and in that respect, Mailchimp beats Sendinblue by a nose, but I know Sendinblue is constantly developing and there is nothing serious holding me back from using it to send email campaigns

Microsoft Outlook en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen

Mailchimp free trial had too many restrictions, so I couldn't use it properly or see results before having to purchase.

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue

Better design interface that Outlook, better subscription model and free trial than Mailchimp.
Eric
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Sendinblue Review

Beoordeeld op 13-11-2022

My overall experience has been top-notch, and I highly recommend

Pluspunten

A surprisingly effective tool for email marketing, Sendinblue is an easy-to-use app for creating campaigns, forms for subscriptions, and other things. It also has built-in connectors with popular website builders like WordPress. Additionally, they feature excellent capabilities in their free tier (such as campaign analytics and a high send rate of 300 emails per day), which has been crucial for my young firm.

Minpunten

The only issue I had was just getting my mobile verification done on time, but it was sorted out after I contacted support

MailerLite, GetResponse en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue

Because you get lots of features even on the free plan
Aaron
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great opening ratio

Beoordeeld op 10-1-2023

In general, so good, we did not use all the features due to lack of time.

Pluspunten

Large number of contact list and good email segmentation

Minpunten

It would be interesting to have a ticket system directly on your platform

Borja
  • Sector: Architectuur en planning
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A very complete and useful program

Beoordeeld op 28-12-2022

It helps us to generate and program online marketing campaigns in a simple and effective way.

Pluspunten

Very easy to use, with many features, highly recommended.

Minpunten

I have not found any, it is very complete and with many functionalities.

functionalities, price,
Dave
  • Sector: Outsourcing/Offshoring

My Sendinblue experience

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2022

This software is a very user friendly software and provides an excellent result

Pluspunten

This software provides an easy navigation in editing emails for the leads

Minpunten

None that I can think of in this software

Steve
  • Sector: Vertalingen en lokalisatie
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Delivers usable product

Beoordeeld op 2-12-2022

I don't know if I will continue to use them but for now it works.

Pluspunten

Analytics are good, so I can analyze the emails performance

Horrible UI UX, very uncomfortable 😣. But the product itself is good

Michelle
  • Sector: Vastgoed
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Game Changer

Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019

Overall, SendinBlue has been a huge game changer for our company. I have been doing the email marketing for over 5 years and with our previous provider it was a time-suck for little result. I'm happy that there are constantly updates and changes being made to stay current and enhance the features available. Not only has SendInBlue saved me a ton of time, it has really increased the value of our email marketing program.

Pluspunten

It's overall ease of use was a big pro when I first saw it, but I think the selling point for me was the contact management capabilities. The ability to keep all of our lists in one place and be able to filter for certain contacts has changed the way that we market and has made the process of personalizing one hundred times easier.

Minpunten

Being the analytics person for the company, I am disappointed with the limited abilities of pulling our results.

SendGrid

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen

It was an antiquated system with no real signs of enhancements coming. I spent hours upon hours trying to manage our contacts.

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue

The overall functionality and value for the money seemed to be the best. We were interested in the upcoming abilities to A/B test at the time and I liked the contact management the most.
Don
  • Sector: Grafisch ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great UI, rock solid functionality and features

Beoordeeld op 30-10-2021

SendInBlue is a swiss army knife multi-tool that gives small businesses access to marketing, FB campaigns, Chat, Transactional, List Management and CRM all in one package.

Pluspunten

What I love about SendInBlue is the ease of setup. Once you register, you can easily find what you're looking for. We do a lot of email marketing for our law association but do a lot more transactional emails. The SMTP features are easy to find and implement.

Minpunten

It's a bit more expensive than Mailchimp but gives your more flexibility. Would be great if you could get to the gallery of saved images easier. I love that you can add live chat to your website with SendInBlue the script is a bit heavy and can slow down page loads.

SendGrid en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen

Love the MailChimp brand. At the time, we switched it was a bit more difficult to use when implementing transactional email. Also, the features we liked - real time chat, CRM, appeared to be available on MC but through a third party. The final thing is we're not sure what the new Intuit ownership will change the platform.

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue

Broader mix of integrated services and ease of setup
Diego
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Incredible tool

Beoordeeld op 7-10-2020

It helps very much in my automations using JS scripts on my site or scripts (via API) in my computer.
Very good to send newsletters too, with a high send limit.
And I use to all my transactional e-mail of my Wordpress website using the plugin. Much better than PHP mail.

Great free tier
Marketing Automation tool with many types of workflows
Great limit to send e-mail marketing and transactional emails
Nice plugins for Wordpress
Easy to make e-mail templates and preview then with many options
Connection with other tools using API
Simple API with many functions
JS to automation easy to setup
Great support (even in portuguese)

Minpunten

Sometimes the platform is a little slow, but I think it's temporary because the suddenly increase of users.l

ActiveCampaign en SendGrid

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen

Better free tier, better functionalities, more freedom to implement.

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue

Better free tier and features
Christina
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

"Sendinblue is a great tool for email marketing."

Beoordeeld op 9-3-2022

Sendinblue is used for our sales pipeline and for email marketing, so we use it a lot. Sendinblue has let us be where our customers are. We can send them marketing emails and send them marketing sms through Sendinblue.

Pluspunten

SendinBlue's design is simple and easy to use for low-cost email marketing, and it's very easy to set up. There is a lot to like about this marketing platform. It comes with everything you need. Among these are email marketing campaigns and broadcasts as well as email marketing automation, transactional emails and SMS as well as social media.

Minpunten

I don't like their way of verifying things, even though they respond quickly. The validations should be done and over with once and for all, not start up every time there's a campaign.

But this can be easily fixed. But this does not detract from professionalism, in my opinion we will continue to use it because it makes our work easier.

Anant

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

SendinBlue - Perfect for Transaction Emails!

Beoordeeld op 16-5-2020

Basically we wanted an email service for our WooCommerce store which integrates well with WPMail SMTP and is free as we are just a medium service and its our first time testing such a store. SendinBlue is perfect and I won't leave it for anything!

Pluspunten

- The best thing is the ease of use. Just email them your requirements and they activate your account in a day.
- You can add your custom domains in no time, and add as many of them you want.
- There is no delay in the emails being sent, everything is instant!
- All emails are tracked fully, the openings and clicks can be seen on your dashboard for each email.
- All design elements of the emails are intact.
- The 300 emails a day and 40 emails an hour limit for the Free plan is enough for a small to medium business.
- Integrates with most plugins on Wordpress (which we use), especiall WPMail SMTP which is the gold standard.

Minpunten

- There was no notification when the account was activated, so we only got to know about it when our site sent an email during testing and we received it. Opening our dashboard, we could see our emails being sent but still no kind of notification about when our account got approved.
- Sometimes emails are delayed but it is probably the end users email service responsible for that.
- Need separate activation and approval for marketing email campaigns.

Arpan
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Improvement Customer Support

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2020

Good

Pluspunten

Many Features at Affordable Cost
Like Landing Page , CRM, Bulk SMS, Contact Management , Automation

Minpunten

Customer Support To Be Improved.
Further Devops Team to be much thoroughly developed any plugins
User Experience Improvement is Necessary

ActiveCampaign

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen

Hubspot is Costly Beyond Our Grip for rest of the lifetime.

HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue

Bulk SMS Automation at Lower Cost We Are Concentrated on No. Of Contacts not on the no. Of Emails
Gyula
  • Sector: Automotive
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

No more monkey business

Beoordeeld op 19-5-2022

We have the need to efficiently send out weekly newsletters and ad-hoc messages without the need to track detailed statistics. It was especially helpful that Sendinblue has excellent integration with the HTML email designer that we use. Creating lists for various audience groups was also an easy task. The pricing plans are far better for our needs than what most competitors are offering.

Built-in integration from BEE Pro to Sendinblue
Ease of setting up campaigns
Effortless contact import manually
Creating specific contact lists was straightforward

Minpunten

It was not immediately obvious how to connect Dynamic 365 CRM with Sendinblue and the "official" guide suggested an approach that involves a paid third party service, but we eventually found a free plugin which was endorsed by Microsoft and syncronises the contacts in the same way.
The folder management for the contact lists was not clear, but after some tries we found how to do it properly.

Conni
  • Sector: Sport

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

More than what I expected !!!

Beoordeeld op 3-8-2020

It has been very professional. I am still a novice but am learning the ways of an email campaign with the help of the resources and advice from SendInBlue staff. Only one concern about how our list was created... and that has since been resolved. Quick, fast, easy and very HELPFUL!

Pluspunten

I love the seamless service! Opt-in forms, import previous customer database, create professional email campaigns, campaigns metrics and scheduling your campaigns!!! Nothing missing!!!!

Minpunten

It is out first email service and our contacts are being imported from our existing database. Wish we could have an in introductory email to ALL of our contacts to re-confirm their opt-in for our new system of contacting our customers. I feel it would help our customers recognize our expected fall schedule and hotels.

Constant Contact, Mailchimp en Mailjet

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue

We could upload all of our contacts and send emails to them with a filter to target the specific customers. This is essential since our imported database did not have any filters or categories. Now we can filter by read email, clicked email etc.. oh and also... price! We are on a limited budget during this pandemic and our operations have pivoted right our online resources instead of a physical mailing. This has been a great transition and look forward to the benefits of delivering directly to our customers email inbox.
Clément
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A great service at a justified price.

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2022

Pluspunten

Sendinblue is honestly the solution I've been looking for since the beginning when it comes to emailing and marketing automation.

It gives you the ability to organize your contacts in a very granular way through their list and tag management.

With their marketing automation system, you can send very specific emails to these users and add even more tags based on their actions (opened or read, for example), but I’m not done!

You can even "hijack" their marketing automation system to not send emails at all, but instead automatically add tags to your users after a certain action (or inaction) on their part on your website, which could then add them to another marketing automation system...

You get the idea, the possibilities are almost endless and if you are looking for the best system to track your contacts and talk to them in a very unique way, don’t look any further.

Another very important point is that Sendinblue charges you on the number of emails you send per month, not the number of contacts you have (yes, I'm looking at you Mailchimp). This billing system makes more sense and the ROI is much easier to calculate.

Finally, Sendinblue is growing more by the day, and propose now a CRM and a chatbot that I found very effective to convert my traffic on my landing pages.

Minpunten

Honestly, there's not much I don't like about their service. The chatbot is expected to become a paid option in the future, and that's a bummer. Their integrations with other services are also not as developed as it can be with other market leaders.

Check on your end to see if Sendinblue is compatible with your other critical services, they still have plenty of integrations.

Pranjal
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Value for money email marketing automation tool

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2022

Overall, its a great tool to have with generous features and very attractive pricing. For transactional emails, it is a go to solution and is almost a no brainer choice to have.

Pluspunten

It is easy to operate, has almost no learning curve and is very cost effective. In fact for someone starting out, the free plan is so generous that it serves the purpose well for years. Compared to mailchimp and the likes, it is way way cheaper while retaining many of their features. In fact the pricing is basis the per email sent and not on the basis of your contact list size which makes it very attractive.

Minpunten

The email templates are good to go but are not that attractive and modern as some of its competitors like klaviyo have. Infact for automation of emails, the automation flows are also not exhaustive and for specific use cases you will have to build your own flows from scratch. There are not many third party developers who provide ready to use flows as compared to klaviyo.

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen

The pricing and a bit steep learning curve.

SendGrid

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue

The pricing and generous offering it has.
Alaa

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A low-cost, comprehensive system for organizing your email marketing operations.

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2022

Sendinblue has given us the tools we need to manage and arrange our email marketing campaigns. We've reduced a lot of procedures and improved the effectiveness of our advertising efforts thanks to Sendinblue. We may repeat them again and over again within a particular time frame, all at a minimal cost.

Pluspunten

Sendinblue is a low-cost tool for effective email marketing and campaign management. I enjoy how simple it is to create and organize contact lists, as well as divide them into sub-groups, which makes mailing fliers to them much easier. Sendinblue's ability to increase our contact lists without charging any more fees is something I like. I appreciate Sendinblue's ready-to-use concepts and templates, which make it simple to construct our campaign and add images and links. I enjoy the testing option since it allows us to analyze the ad campaign before sending it and make changes as needed. Add to that the option to upload materials such as presentations and PDFs as attachments. I particularly value the reports that Sendinblue provides, which allow us to see how many individuals have responded to our communications.

Minpunten

I found nothing to dislike about Sendinblue because it is really basic and straightforward to use. But I think it needs to be improved even more so that we can get more reports and analyses, which would help us improve the way we do email marketing.

Abigail
  • Sector: Architectuur en planning
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A great email marketing automation tool

Beoordeeld op 11-11-2016

I use the SendinBlue free plan that allows me to send 9000 emails monthly. I rely on SendinBlue solely for their automation feature (PS: It's still in Beta).

It's rare to find a free email marketing service that offers automation which was the reason why I signed up for SendinBlue. I still use MailChimp but I'm starting to find myself using it less than I did before SendinBlue.

I used the automation to create a free 5-day email course. The path was simple: Visitor fill form on my website added automatically to a list wait two minutes send welcome email + course brief wait five minutes send day 1 of email course wait 23 hrs send day 2 wait 22 hrs send day 3 (etc...)
It was simple to do, all I had to do was create the templates for each email and select them when creating the workflow and tada my course was good to go. I had to validate my account by answering a few questions such as where I got/will get the emails on my mailing list from.

Once I sent them a link to the sidebar and fly-in widget on my website for the email course, to prove that I wasn't spamming anyone or buying lists, my account was validated.

I wasn't happy that SendinBlue doesnt have a direct integration on Facebook, to include a tab for getting fans to subscribe, so i contacted them on facebook and they replied with a solution.

Pluspunten

To me the pros are: Free 9000 monthly email send Amazing email automation for email courses etc. Fast and helpful customer support Responsive email template: I tested the emails on my PC, tablet, kindle tablet and phone and it looked great.

Minpunten

After I created my email course I received no notification to let me know if someone had signed up to my course or if they had completed the course. I contacted customer support and was told that they didn't have such option on their platform yet so I'll have to manually track my subscriber activities through the contacts section and automation log.

I wish the signup form were as fluid and fully customizable as MailChimp's especially the ability to use an image as the header of a signup form.

Antwoord van Sendinblue Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Abigail,

Thank you for taking time to share such detailed feedback about your experience with SendinBlue -- it's so helpful to learn from our users!

I'm glad to hear that SendinBlue has been a good overall fit for your needs, and we appreciate that you've been in touch with our team so that we can better understand your needs and provide solutions wherever possible. :)

I did want to let you know that we have a new tool available in Automation that might be helpful as you monitor your contacts' progress through your course.

We recently released a new feature that will allow you to BCC yourself on messages sent via Automation, as shown here:

I hope this information is helpful, however please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team ([email protected]) if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help!

Best,
Erin
SendinBlue

Maisarah
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very impactful in managing email marketing

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2021

Pluspunten

Sendinblue has a lot of marketing features and options that I truly appreciate. It has everything I need for marketing automation, such as an email marketing and advertising manager, as well as a newsletter builder. The inboxes aid in the storage of a customer's prior email history, allowing us to better service and respond to their requests via email.

Minpunten

The customer support department is not as engaged as it should be, they are not accessible 24/7 a day, seven days a week, and it is impossible to have a real-time live chat with them because our companies are in different time zones. Integration with other third-party services, such as Gmail, will help increase the flexibility of our marketing strategy.

Allison
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

Send in Blue is the system I didn't know I needed

Beoordeeld op 30-3-2021

Amazing

Pluspunten

Send in Blue is functionally much stronger than the competition and simpler then equally powerful marketing systems. By my 2nd year od business I needed something more robust - I have never looked back!

Minpunten

So far so good. The naming takes a bit of getting used to but not long!

ActiveCampaign, Mailchimp en Emma

Lack of functionality

MailerLite

Price and conent
Audrey
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A very good choice for a practical and affordable tool

Beoordeeld op 7-3-2022

I've been recommending and using this tool over the past 5-6 years in 3 different companies. I love how it has evolved (new features mainly). There's also a good team for the support.

Pluspunten

Love the campaign management, automation possibilities, ease of use to create and send campaigns, the possibility to buy credits to send SMS too

Minpunten

I don't really know, maybe it's not that easy to use this tool to replace the transaction emails usually sent with the website CMS.

Mailjet

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen

too expensive, not that easy to use

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue

ease of use, price, features