Brevo

Dienst voor automatisering, marketing en transactionele e-mail en sms

(1.961)

Miguel
Miguel
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Email marketing with most of the tools you need and the least limitations.

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2022

My experience with Sendinblue has been awesome, I use it for 3 of my websites, and the tools offered can definitely improve your business.

Pluspunten

-Ease of creating an email campaign.
-Their own CRM is connected to user behavior.
-Even the free version is so complete.
-Integration with many apps especially several WordPress form builders.
-Multi inbox, manages emails and even Instagram messages.

Minpunten

-The landing page feature could be so powerful but it is outdated.

Riccardo
  • Sector: Machinebouw
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great GDPR compliant marketing platform

Beoordeeld op 10-2-2024

Great and intuitive all-in-one marketing solution.

Great and intuitive all-in-one marketing solution.

Pluspunten

Wide range of features: CRM, email marketing, marketing automation, landing pages, chat support that can be personalized for your brand and posted on your website.

Minpunten

It's not the cheapest solution out there. Sometimes automations are a little bit slow.

• Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Worst company to deal with - Stay away!

Beoordeeld op 5-8-2020

Sendinblue is probably the worst company I have ever dealt with. Not only their support is close to inexistent for users with premium account, but they treat you like a criminal. I've been using them for almost a year, when suddenly they deactivated the account, saying there was a complaint. That's it: someone makes a complaint, you have no chance to defend yourself, and they DEACTIVATE the account???
What happens with all the customer information I had stored there? What happens with the SMS credits I purchased? What happened with the monthly subscription?
Went on their Facebook page and guess what, I found at least 2 other customers having the EXACT same issue. Which FB page is also a joke, there's no engagement with THEIR customers.
Now I understand why they are such a cheap alternative.... because their service is the same: cheap

Pluspunten

There are no pro's, you have to figure it our yourself, and even the information posted on their website contradicts with real life usage

Minpunten

No customer support, even if you have the Premium account, they have no respect for that. Their Social Media is also irrelevant, even their CEO's Linkedin account is irrelevant. His contact info on the Linkedin page is incorrect. My advice? Stay AWAY!

MailerLite

Fooled by their pricing

Redenen om over te stappen op Brevo

Because I looked at saving 2 extra dollars, why wasting hundreds with Sendinblue
Sasa
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

My experience using Brevo

Beoordeeld op 29-12-2023

Its been going well so far as I am still in the learning phase. However, I have been able to create a campaign and an automation. I am still trying to understand how the conversations set-up works.

Pluspunten

It is a good platform. I like the fact that there is conversation in the platform so I dont need to look for a different website chat application.

Minpunten

I do not remember being offered an on-boarding call, I really believe there should be one. The platform I was using before is good at this. They give ou a welcome call and an hour's onboarding call.

Oleksiy
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Easy to setup and maage campaigns

Beoordeeld op 21-12-2023

Outstanding support, smooth onboarding and easy campaign management with zero learning curve involved.

Pluspunten

Rich in features while simple to set up and run

Minpunten

Several limitations in features that more premium-priced product have

Mailjet

Redenen om voor Brevo te kiezen

Pricing model and lack of scalability in terms of features

Redenen om over te stappen op Brevo

Smooth interface, great pricing and overall product feel
Dawn
Dawn
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Beware! They will terminate you withour notice, if your customers dimply don't open your...

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2023

bad, unfair, false accusations, poor customer service

bad, unfair, false accusations, poor customer service

Pluspunten

The low price, great discoverability, other than that I urge people to stay far away. There are more ethical platforms out there.

Minpunten

We uploaded a modest list of valid customers and 100% opt ins and sent an annual holiday email. Deliverability was great (better than our current mailer Pabbly, thats why we are migrating) and our open rate was great for us, there were no spam complaints, but after three emails for around 500 customers each, they not only suspended my terminated my new account, without any ability to appeal! I am an 18 year old A+ BBB rated company, been using Pabbly (Mailget) with 0 spam flags for about 6 years- and I am presuming that the open rate wasn't high enough for them, but it's the holidays and I presume people are getting inundated during cyber week. *This does not make me a spammer* nor did I break their TOS in any way. I pleaded 5 times to allow me to prove that each customer was legit, even giving them credentials to my "mailmunch" opt in to confirm my list and some young student from India replied and confirmed my termination without reason or discussion, other than "we don't disclose why..." I have never in 18 years been treated like a criminal and spammer, this was insulting and unfair, and there in no sane person there to speak to, once they drop the guillotine, STAY AWAY. Where else have people gone, my list is about 13k, and we send mailings quarterly, any alternatives that treat ethical customers better?

Hi Dawn,

Thank you for your review. I completely understand your frustration.

Upon checking with our customer experience team, it seems that your contacts are non opt-in. However, as suggested in ticket #3903436, please help us with some additional information on the contact collection practices so that we can review your request further.

Luciana
  • Sector: Managementconsulting
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Easy way to manage your email marketing

Beoordeeld op 25-3-2024

Pluspunten

I am very happy with this tool. In particular is very easy to use.

Minpunten

At the moment I didn't find any worst or mad experience

Rabemananjara
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Brevo review

Beoordeeld op 13-3-2024

Pluspunten

Easy to use manage différent list of contacts, not too much expensive

Minpunten

Not a lot of créative toold to lay out pages

S. Andrew
  • Sector: Alternatieve geneeskunde

Few things to improve

Beoordeeld op 25-3-2024

Happy for one of my small business but the design, the interface, and the templates could be improved and be more user friendly

Pluspunten

It’s easy to add contacts and create templates as long as you’re not too demanding

Minpunten

Very basic, the templates could be improved and the design more modernist

Alexandre
  • Sector: Computernetwerken
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Good but expensive

Beoordeeld op 28-3-2024

Easy to set up and use.

Also great when you have a large user base.

Minpunten

I would like if if it where a bit cheaper.

Eero
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best choice when it comes to small business email marketing

Beoordeeld op 19-2-2021

The software works well, the price is fair, I haven't had any issues at any point. Previously, I have used another (very popular) software with some earlier projects, and it was a nightmare to find what I wanted from their interface. Send in Blue interface is simple and well-thought.

Pluspunten

We use Send in Blue to send occasional e-mail newsletters and marketing campaigns. The campaign builder works well; everything is easy to understand. I really appreciate the segmentation possibilities, that are even available for free accounts. Previously, I had to pay a lot to another software manufacturer due to ridiculous limits regarding segmentation and lists. I rather pay for the emails I send. Send in Blue is perfect from this point of view.

Minpunten

The software could have more integration options to the other tools I use, but I am aware that those are not the most common so I understand.

Campaign Monitor by Marigold en ActiveCampaign

Redenen om voor Brevo te kiezen

Mailchimp interface is a UI nightmare, you cannot find anything unless you are constantly using it and remembering the hierarchy of the submenus. Especially some settings are buried so deep that I much rather pay for a consultant than do it by myself. On top of that, there were some (in my opinion) ridiculous limitations when it comes to segmentation, lists and email amounts. I was super-happy to leave Mailchimp behind for good.

Redenen om over te stappen op Brevo

Price and functionality. In that order.
Mike
Mike

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Sendinblue is a great email marketing platform

Beoordeeld op 27-7-2022

Overall, I have had a positive experience with Sendinblue. The platform is easy to use and the reporting features are really helpful in improving my email marketing results. I would definitely recommend Sendinblue to anyone looking for a good email marketing solution.

Sadly we missed alot of other features, so we switched over to a more complete platform. But price wise sendinblue is GREAT for email marketing!

Pluspunten

I have been using Sendinblue for a while now and I have to say that I am really happy with it. It is a great platform for sending out newsletters and other automated emails. The reporting features are also really good, and I have been able to improve my open rates and click-through rates thanks to the insights I have gained from the reports. Overall, I would highly recommend Sendinblue to anyone looking for a great email marketing platform.

Minpunten

I didn't really like the fact that I couldn't personalize my emails as much as I would have liked. I also found the interface a bit confusing at times.

ActiveCampaign

Redenen om over te stappen op Brevo

I chose Sendinblue because it is easier to use and has better reporting features than Activecampaign. The platform is also a lot cheaper, which was a big plus for the customer at that time.
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

You get what you pay for

Beoordeeld op 30-5-2022

Unfortunately, I left before I even sending out a single email to my subscribers.

Pluspunten

As a small business owner, the thing that attracted me to Sendinblue was the pricing. At the time I was using this, my marketing emails were fairly low-tech and with a few trade-offs, I was excited that I could send to unlimited contacts using the free plan. It also offered some customizations with the free plan other services didn't, and I felt like the pricing for larger lists was extremely fair (as I was hoping to stay with them).

Minpunten

The backend was a bit clunky and felt fairly outdated, but I was willing to overlook that for the price. After setting up my lists, default settings, first email, etc. I got a notice that I would have to go through verification before sending my first email. The process was RIDICULOUS. I had to schedule a call with someone in France (which seemed odd, but okay). My call was rescheduled twice and then ultimately canceled. After a month of trying to verify, I ultimately switched providers. After having gone through all the setup work, I never even got to send out anything more than a test email to myself.

ConvertKit, MailerLite, Moosend en Zoho Mail

Redenen om voor Brevo te kiezen

Mailchimp became too expensive for the size of my business and email list.

Antwoord van Sendinblue

Hey there! My name is Nadja and I'm Sendinblue's Reputation Specialist. I'm very sorry you've had this experience with us, especially since it's our goal to support small business owners, helping them grow through marketing campaigns. Would you mind providing us with more details (User ID + contact address) so we can find a solution as soon and best as possible? You can contact us via this form: https://www.sendinblue.com/contact/, open a ticket through your account - provided you still have access - or simply provide more information via Capterra!

Thank you for your feedback and sincerest apologies. I can assure you that we're working on our product and service continuously.

Hoping to hear from you soon,
Nadja from Sendinblue

Steve
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best decision we've made!

Beoordeeld op 20-3-2020

Moving to Sendinblue has been the best marketing decision we've made in the last 2-3 years. Our delivery rates have improved, retention has gone up and we've averaging an open rate of 58% compared to 36% when we were using our previous platform (Mailchimp).
On a few occasions we've needed to contact support, for advice. The support function at Sendinblue has been faultless. Responses are fast and they can't do enough to assist you... again unlike 'other' platforms where you wait up to 72 hours even for an initial response!...Which really hinders marketing
We recommend Sendinblue to any/all organisations, regardless of size, who want a self-intuitive marketing platform, that does everything you want it to with a support department that ARE actually there everyday to support you

Pluspunten

The Dashboard is excellent, giving a complete overview of all your campaign statistics as well as single line clickable 'top line stats' of your individual campaigns
Creating a campaign could not be simpler, with very easy click & drag modules to build your campaign exactly how you want it
Once you have sent your campaign, with either a 'send now' or a scheduled time/date send, the reporting is excellent. The usual stats are included, for example total sends, successful sends, opens, click throughs, soft/hard bounces, click throughs etc. But the addition of metrics such as average time to open, average time to click, total and unique clicks plus a timeline gives you everything you would want to see. The reporting for us is one of the strongest features
Automation is a great addition, where workflows can be created that trigger actions such as send email or sms based on conditions or events - Sendinblue even includes an sms engine to engage with clients even more

Minpunten

Having sent numerous campaigns, trying different formats and schedules, we are yet to find anything we don't like or think that could be improved

Marita
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A versatile tool for well-designed, mobile-friendly e-mail marketing

Beoordeeld op 10-1-2022

Pluspunten

Sendinblue offers superior editing of the e-mail layout without involving a custom coded template. E-mails can have multiple columns with separate buttons for each column, background images for the entire e-mail or just a section of the message as well as the possibility to divide the e-mail into sections with different background colors. As a designer, this allowed me to create truly attractive and engaging e-mail campaigns for my company – and to make sure they were equally legible and compelling on mobile.

Minpunten

It would be useful to be able set different default font colors for different e-mail sections. If the default font color for the email is black and I want to use a dark background for a section of the e-mail, I keep having to change the text color for each text field in this section. It would be useful to be able to define text colors for light vs. dark background for the entire e-mail, so I don't have to do it for each individual text field.

Dark mode-customization is currently missing. I would like to be able to check how our e-mails read when a user is browsing e-mails in dark-mode, and to make certain color changes to ensure legibility whenever dark mode is in use.

Omnisend en Mailjet

Redenen om voor Brevo te kiezen

Mailchimp had offers very few options in customizing e-mail through their WYSIWYG-builder, limiting the e-mail design. Mobile optimisation options were even poorer.

Redenen om over te stappen op Brevo

Ease of use, similarity to previously used e-mailing tool (Mailchimp), design versatility and mobile optimization.
Shannon

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Truly Unintuitive Software with Awful Customer Support

Beoordeeld op 10-10-2021

The company offers a well-priced solution to email marketing, but has not figured out the tech support component that would be required to make it a truly useful option for most businesses.

Pluspunten

When switching from my current email provider, Sendinblue seemed like the perfect alternative—rather than pay based on email addresses stored, you could pay based on use. There is a huge market for this type of arrangement for small businesses that may have a larger subscriber base that they communicate with infrequently. For this reason I thought Sendinblue offered great value for my exact needs.

Minpunten

Uploading addresses and sorting fields and all of that made sense and worked. It wasn't completely seamless, but it was easy enough. However, to then actually get your email addresses and account verified and authorized to send out emails was a nightmare. Tech support sent out the barest hint of a reply to queries about what had gone wrong and provided no actual help in troubleshooting how to finish the last step of verification before you can send your first email. After asking several times for support, and troubleshooting for *months*, I stuck with my current provider rather than risk a non-responsive and faulty service..

ConvertKit en AWeber

Redenen om voor Brevo te kiezen

Mailchimp's features were too robust actually—the pricing plans were meant for businesses using all of a plan's features and had few slimmed down plans for those with large lists but no need to do more than simple monthly emails.

Daniel
  • Sector: Werving en selectie
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Anyone can use this!

Beoordeeld op 19-2-2021

We were looking at email marketing and automation of our daily tasks as our candidate base had gotten very large and we needed a solution. We used others like Sendgrid and Mailchimp, but either their features were too limiting or you had to scale up and pay quickly to get the solution you wanted or it was too difficult to navigate around as an end user.

Pluspunten

As an end user and no training in IT whatsoever, I would say that it has made email marketing easy and accessible for those who are looking at a feature filled but simple dashboard with excellent analytics to boot. Far better than any other email marketing solution out there and it does the thinking for you, they've really thought out the end user here and made things simple.

Minpunten

I'd say the pricing is fairly steep for a start up like ours, but at the moment we're becoming so reliant on this service and the paid features look like true added value so I might be being a bit miserly!

Redenen om voor Brevo te kiezen

It was too complicated to understand and I felt it was designed more for IT savy users than end users looking for functionality.

SendGrid
Andy
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great email product, best free option available

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2022

It is fast and friendly overall, not quite as intuitive as some other email marketing products on the market, but not far off the best, with certainly the best subscription model for the functionality, and great delivery rates.

Pluspunten

I love the fact that you have unlimited contacts and up to 300 emails a day that you can send during the free trial to get a proper feel for the software and whether the results will justify the cost of buying it.

Minpunten

This is a minor gripe, but I felt the design interface has a few things lacking, or perhaps just hard to find, and in that respect, Mailchimp beats Sendinblue by a nose, but I know Sendinblue is constantly developing and there is nothing serious holding me back from using it to send email campaigns

Microsoft Outlook en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Brevo te kiezen

Mailchimp free trial had too many restrictions, so I couldn't use it properly or see results before having to purchase.

Redenen om over te stappen op Brevo

Better design interface that Outlook, better subscription model and free trial than Mailchimp.
Maryam
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

It enables us to expand the scope of marketing campaigns and target a larger number of...

Beoordeeld op 17-4-2023

Sendinblue helped us expand the reach of our marketing campaigns by enabling us to create content that's suitable for various communication channels. Additionally, the data captured was helpful in understanding customer trends better.

Pluspunten

Sendinblue is a dependable platform for effortlessly managing email campaigns and communication across various channels. I appreciate how Sendinblue provides a central location to oversee and monitor all stages of marketing campaigns. Their premium templates help initiate and organize campaign content, while the drag-and-drop campaign block builder makes it easy to insert multimedia elements. Sendinblue simplifies contact list creation and segmentation, allowing for unlimited customer targeting. I particularly like how Sendinblue customizes campaigns for SMS, WhatsApp, and Messenger content, and the scheduling tool is especially helpful for organizing sending times according to preferences. Sendinblue also provides robust tools to track and measure campaign success, including open rates, clicks, and conversions. The data captured is easy to understand and can be exported to analytics platforms.

Minpunten

While I haven't encountered many challenges with Sendinblue, setting up email templates can be tricky without proper guidance. A bug in the settings may cause campaigns to end up in the spam email list.

Elysha-sądo
Elysha-sądo
  • Sector: Bankwezen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

All-in-one email marketing tool for Small Businesses.

Beoordeeld op 17-12-2020

The general encounters with them are extraordinary, I generally find new things and figure out how to give the best for myself and my customers. I'm happy I'm inclining toward a solid, veteran organization that realizes how to react and criticism on each move I make. The great encouraging group of people gives me the certainty that I can proceed to develop and develop together, in the organizations I do and the administrations I offer to different organizations.

Pluspunten

Sendinblue premium engages the business to grow new associations through auto publicizing, email advancing, esteem based messages, messages, visit customer associations with the heads, Facebook notices, and retargeting advancements. It's constrained by a-list customer gatherings and offers to assess plans. It's created on me who I to some degree like the finished thing - the clean, dependably checked messages that go to my patients to banter with them reasonably. I like how basic it's to make messages and incorporate contacts. We basically required the best way to deal with talk with our customers even more effectively. It is anything but difficult to use with a minor expectation to absorb information. At whatever point you are trapped, client assistance has been astounding every single time! Normally, message them through FB Messenger and they have answered inside a day. That is truly what separates them as I would see it! May be "less expensive" choices around yet this is priceless!

Minpunten

Sendinblue Premium has horrendous customer uphold during the hidden periods of realizing and using their thing. This consumed enormous measures of inside ongoing memory absurdly. It appears to be a touch interface for fixing layouts League. Also, we do miss the handiness to organize pro designs which may be wont to make new void arrangements. The streamlined features are similarly not available in this application.

Tomasz
Tomasz
  • Sector: Werving en selectie
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Excellent value for money for contact-intensive mailing list

Beoordeeld op 23-12-2020

We are using Sendinblue twofold - partly for periodic newsletters to both our business partners and clients, and partly for sending off direct mails for specific segments of our users. After getting the initial setup right, working with Sendinblue is a breeze. As mentioned, the segmenting options might be a bit lacking for our taste, but they are good enough to do the job. The pricing model is perfect for our use.

Pluspunten

Sendinblue allows for unlimited contacts, in contrast to many other marketing software providers. This business model fits extremly well our extensive mailing list with heavy segmentation and comparatively low monthly sendout volume.

The setup was quite easy and support rather excellent. Our initial problems were taken care of quickly and efficiently and support time was never unbearable.

Setting up mails and templates is a pleasure and setting up new campaigns is fast and easy. The system is constantly being improved upon and it is a pleasant suprise to see kinks and bugs being ironed out.

Minpunten

Segmenting of the target group could be improved upon. The current model is quite simple and thus easy to use, but it might leave client with demand for heavy segmentation features looking for more.

Geographical segmenting could be improved upon - there is currently no possibility to select a segment based on geolocation through map, circle radius etc.

Redenen om voor Brevo te kiezen

Bullsender was shutting down and merging into another company, that choose not to continue their current business model or software.
Olivier
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Sendinblue is the new born high quality all inclusive emarketing plateform

Beoordeeld op 13-1-2022

I used it for almost five year now and i think that is the most valuable tool on this category. I already uses MC, or CM but sendinblue is more powerfull, less expensive and has still great potentiality !

Pluspunten

I like the fact that his setup is quick and easy, that you can build a very strong and multi channel emailing strategy with one single tool.

Minpunten

Maybe the emailing personnalisation should be improved even if they already did lately some great improvements.

Campaign Monitor by Marigold en Mailjet

functionnality and price

Price and functionnalities
Richard
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Don't believe the hype...for all the support you'll get you might as well write your own...

Beoordeeld op 25-9-2023

Well if I haven't said enough already all I can do is reaffirm that Brevo has been a waste of time from a business point of view and a terrible experience from a personal one.So call tech support is an utter joke, the staff arrogant, belittling and even confrontational.Irrespective of how bad or mediocre the service turned out to be, how can you work with such horrible people?Your call

Pluspunten

Up front I liked the blurb that tells me "easy to use" and "top notch support" neither of which turn out to be the least bit true.So, when you discover that this is a whole new minefield then ask for help, the support it not just laughable but outright insulting....more below

Minpunten

The whole experience was a waste of time and energy, I am insisting on a full refund but once again "support" just send me links to pages and tell me to sort it out myself.I feel a court case coming on.So, what can you say about Brevo "Customer Experience Officers" except they do their best to make that experience a bad one, to the point they are as a team and individually, arrogant, uncaring, and are happy to insult to the point of being confrontational...you will be treated like an idiot.If you wish to work under those conditions it's up to you but not me. Also, was it good for my business?Not it the least

Hi Richard,

Hope you are doing well.

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. So that we can look into this further, could you please share the support id/email linked with your account and the ticket # where you had a conversation with our team.

Looking forward to your reply.

• Sector: Human Resources

Right from Transactional Emails to Campaign Management, my go to email platform

Beoordeeld op 22-7-2022

Pluspunten

Ease of use and ease of deployment is something I love about the platform. I have been using this for more than 4 years.

Minpunten

Not giving the SMS credits in the basic versions along with the email version is something I don't like.

SendGrid

Redenen om voor Brevo te kiezen

Because of the costing and ease of use.

Costing & Ease of use.
Caner
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

One of the best email marketing platforms out there

Beoordeeld op 4-5-2023

I've been a loyal user of the platform for the past six years for my company's email needs. I primarily use Sendinblue for transactional emails, but I occasionally utilize it for email marketing campaigns as well.One of the things I appreciate the most about Sendinblue is how reliable it is for transactional emails. I never have to worry about whether my important emails will be delivered or not - I know they will be sent promptly and reliably every time. This has given me peace of mind and helped me focus on other areas of my business.The email design features of Sendinblue are also incredibly user-friendly. I can easily create beautiful, professional-looking emails that are tailored to my brand, and they look great on any device, whether it's a desktop computer or a mobile device. This has helped me increase engagement with my customers and prospects, resulting in more business for my company.Whenever I have a question or need assistance with the platform, I can always count on the support team at Sendinblue to be responsive and helpful. They've been instrumental in helping me make the most of the platform and maximizing my email marketing efforts.

Pluspunten

Reliability of their transactional emails system

Minpunten

Their Wordpress plugin needs some more features and polish.