Google Calendar

4,8 (2.426)
Webgebaseerde toepassing voor tijdbeheer en agenda

(2.426)

• Sector: Mediaproductie

Google Calendar works great

Beoordeeld op 10-9-2022

Pluspunten

Duidelijk overzicht van alle activiteiten; je kan zelf kiezen hoe je je weken wilt zien.

Minpunten

Heb geen minpunten gemerkt sinds ik ben begonnen met het gebruiken van deze software.

Thao
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Free cost but the most convenient tool to organise the schedule in a simple way

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2022

Im satisfied with using this application and would say nothing else is better and cheaper than it. So go ahead!

Pluspunten

It shows the icon on the Gmail interfere so it's convenient to bookmark on the calendar right away and you don't need to open a new window. Off course, it's free tool. Easy to use and have enough features to organise the priority of tasks.

Minpunten

It's unable to integrate with every app so sometimes you need to add manually. The appearance is simple and boring.

Jill
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Amazing Calendar and Scheduling Software - Highly Recommend!

Beoordeeld op 7-9-2022

Google Calendar replaced our outdated paper calendar system years ago, and we've been happy users both personally and professionally for over 15 years. I highly recommend Google Calendar to other users, especially Outlook folks who are still stuck accessing their calendar from desktop machines only. It's time to make the switch.

Pluspunten

Google Calendar is our company's go-to calendar software, and my personal as well. From visibility of scheduling, to integrating with other calendars, to sharing and scheduling events together, Google Calendar is top notch. I personally integrate my business and personal calendars on the same view, and use the reminders feature as a running to-do list of all I need to accomplish in running both my personal and professional life. I can integrate/share calendars with my employees or family. I can also import and export calendars from other applications, such as our reservation system, which is really helpful for our staff.

Minpunten

I have no complaints at all - just the irony of having too many events on my calendar, but I'm very grateful that Google is able to track and maintain my complicated life for me.

Gustavo
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Mi día a día en un Calendario!!!

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2022

Para tener un organigrama de actividades, control de tiempo y que tenga apertura a trabajar con cualquier sistema operativo es una buena herramienta para uno, me mostró lo positivo de trabajar con un software noble que va de la mano con muchos sistemas y aplicaciones para un funcionamiento más completo y concreto, podría usarlo sin problema y que muchos lo hagan

Pluspunten

Es una herramienta que va de la mano con otras, ayuda a tener un orden y balance con una agenda y con la organización personal de tu tiempo, así como el poder modificar o ajustar de forma libre cualquier aspecto o situación que se presente, sencilla al uso y llega a ser intuitiva en muchos aspectos.

Minpunten

Es muy simple, no tiende a ser llamativo para el usuario, en ciertas ocasiones no te permite ajustar algún parámetro importante que sea significativo para el usuario, podría ser más claro y sencillo para el usuario pero tiende a revolver con la forma en la que está posicionada la carátula principal, no tiene amplitud en gamas de tonos o colores y eso llega a ser tedioso.

Any.do

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Calendar

Uso sencillo, universal, en rango económico competitivo a nivel mercado, práctico
Zack
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Google Calendar is great for what it does-managing complex schedules across multiple platforms

Pluspunten

Google Calendar is great for anyone needing a free solution to manage multiple schedules across multiple platforms. We use GC to bring all of our calendars into one place (Outlook, GC, Synology Calendar) and then pull those into our site booking/scheduling system to manage availability of multiple employees. In our use scenario, the power of GC is that I can easily integrate all of the different calendar apps into GC, allowing other users to stick with the calendar application they prefer and are most used to using.

Minpunten

Very little to not like as the base functionality is free; the only con is related to integrating other apps through the developer console, but frankly that's just lack of experience with the console on my part.

Microsoft Outlook en Calendly

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Calendar

We chose to use GC over other products because it is the most widely used calendar (in our experience) and integrates most easily with our booking software.
Praveen
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Google Calendar is going to soon make Calendly and others run for their money

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2022

Overall I had great experience with Google Cal. I use many calendars public/private for various use cases such as - Work, Family, Birthday Reminder, Study, Sycned Todoist Calendar and more calendars.

Pluspunten

Google's new Appointment Schedule feature is ready to start competing with paid calendar alternatives. Love Public/private calendar feature, integration of Events, Tasks & Appointments in one single Google Cal app, Love that free version is powerful enough and love that with paid google workspace plan we are getting so many other benefits apart from new Appointment Schedule feature.

Minpunten

No Event scheduling feature where you can ask audience to suggest and upvote a common time. No list view like BusyCal which allows you to list calendar events and search them quickly.

Book Like A Boss

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Calendar

Now that Google supports the Appointment Schedule feature as part of Google Workplace plans I don't need to use and deal with Book Like A Boss UI/UX.
Federico
  • Sector: Bankwezen

Great product for a Small / Medium Business

Beoordeeld op 3-9-2022

It really is a great tool, works like a charm.

Pluspunten

This tool is very easy to use, one of the friendliest tools in the market. We have used this tool for some time, and it has become a part of our agile methodologies. The way it connects with other third party solutions is really amazing.

Minpunten

Some issues we have are when we try to use advance capabilities in iOS like uploading photos and editing texts in bold. In addition, we were not able to find a way to import or delete events in bulk.

Microsoft Outlook, iCloud en Zoho Calendar

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Calendar

We didn’t have a strong reason to change this solution at this time.
Otis
  • Sector: Muziek

more like my life

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2022

i need to remember a date? put it in the calendar. need to know what holiday it is? calendar...I love it.

Pluspunten

it is hands down the absolute best calendar. i would be nowhere without it.

Minpunten

i have no complaints. maybe more customization options.

Mahmoud
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best software to manage and maintain your time

Beoordeeld op 18-8-2022

I'm thankful for the programmers who created that great software.

Pluspunten

What I most like is the way I can arrange my schedule for months ahead.

Minpunten

There is no such thing, I'm happy with the service which is provided.

Acuity Scheduling

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Calendar

Google Calendar is totally free to use and more arrangeable.
emiliano
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

Calendario perfetto

Beoordeeld op 9-9-2022

Pluspunten

Integrato a gmail ed ad altri prodotti google (meet, task ecc) . App mobile perfette e sincronizzate

Minpunten

Per adesso nulla da dichiarare di sgnificativo

Kevin
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Like Your Best, Nagging Friend You Asked to Nag You!

Beoordeeld op 13-9-2022

Atone point for months on end, I had about 4 appointments a week for health and had many things for online and other vital services and it was overwhelming, not to mention my personal goals. It helped me through that without batting an eye and I will always use Google calendar.

Pluspunten

I love that it does everything seamlessly, half of which does not even involve your input! It is teh best out there...and I have tried them all.

Minpunten

Nothing, nothing is bad about this calender.

Grace

Absolutely essential!!

Beoordeeld op 13-9-2022

A free, lightweight, clever Google app that can be used as one of the ultimate organization / productivity tools

Pluspunten

It's free, and it gets better and better. There's lots of clever functionalities included. I am 100% dependent on Calendar + Calendly to keep my life organized.

The Google Calendar app on Android allows easy one-glance viewing across multiple Google account calendars as well as multiple calendars associated with a single Google account.

Minpunten

The vulnerability of having all Google apps and accounts linked, and possible privacy issues at having your whole life on Google apps. It's both useful and rather creepy how events are plucked from Gmail and added automatically to my calendar.

Wish the Android app has text formatting options like bold/bullets etc for the event description, similar to the desktop version. It's fine if that's a low priority but I really dislike that the text formatting done in desktop is removed if the event is edited on the phone app.

Also wish it has a more refined way to auto accept/decline event invitations by default based on the sender.

That said, I'd say these cons knock off just 1 point out of 100 points I'd award Google Calendar.

Archana
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

You need this calendar RIGHT NOW!

Beoordeeld op 10-9-2022

Pluspunten

Prior to using this calendar, I was using a regular calendar which made scheduling so difficult. I never knew if something conflicted with something else unless I went back and checked the times which was a time intensive process. I also tended to forget about events because there were no reminders or maybe one the day before. When I switched to google calendar my life became so much more easier. I was able to schedule, check availability, and set reminders all in one place with such ease. As a student and worker I don't have a lot of time on my hands and google calendar allows me to save as much time as possible without have to scour around to check my schedule to make plans, etc. Overall I love using my google calendar and love how its free to use! There were many instances during calls and meetings where I would have to quickly jot down times for events and my calendar would be right there and I would be able to quickly write up a title and set the date/time for the event without having to divert too much from the call or meeting.

Minpunten

There isn't much I dislike about it and I am very happy with the software. The only thing I wish I was able to do was customize it more to my liking. For example, being able to put quick notes to myself - even if it isn't in regards to a particular meeting/event. A place to jot down my thoughts and ideas - sort of like a bullet journal. This may be too much to ask for and I am very happy with the services provided.

Chris
  • Sector: Animatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A simple system for a complex world

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2022

I have transitioned from just using Google Calendar for work to using it to organise my out-of-work life, coordinating events with my wife and daughter. Can't say there's many in-work systems that prove quite so useful, but this is definitely one.

Pluspunten

Google Calendar looks good. As a system I spend a significant portion of each day looking at it's nice to see a wonderfully clean looking UI. Even when the calendar is busy it doesn't look insurmountably dense.
Using the system is easy, with many intuitive features built in. For example, if I have selected to see certain colleagues availabilities, it will automatically add them to the guest list when I select to schedule a meeting. It also remembers those colleagues and groups of colleagues I meet with most regularly and moves them to the top of my suggestions list.
The options for different calendar events such as meetings, deadlines, out of office and focus time add a level of detail that is useful without being cumbersome. There is also the option to colour code and label meetings, making the schedule even more decipherable at a glance.
The integration of meeting options into email alerts is one of the best features. When I receive a meeting invitation I can confirm or decline attendance within the email itself rather than having to go looking for it in the Calendar itself.

Minpunten

A lot of the features I would have suggested (labelling meetings, colour coding) have been added over the time I've been using the software. Whilst there will always be features that can be added, there is little in the way of drawbacks with it as it stands to mention.

Ernesto
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

Is there any other way?

Beoordeeld op 24-5-2022

I have used Google Calendar since the beginning and have found it extremely reliable and useful for both my personal and professional needs. I use it daily and have no doubts I will continue using it for both for years to come.

Pluspunten

My team and I all use Android Smartphones and Chromebook laptops and there is absolute perfect integration between them all using Google Calendar. We use to schedule meetings, to set reminders, to set deadlines and to keep in contact with our customers.

Minpunten

We really cant see any negatives using Google Calendar as it suits all of our calendar management needs.

Microsoft Outlook

Redenen om voor Google Calendar te kiezen

Its free and you cant beat the integration with Googles' Android Devices

Overgestapt van

Microsoft Outlook

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Calendar

Google is free and is built into all Android and Chromebook devices I and my team use.
Willem Galen
  • Sector: Rechtspraktijk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Google Calendar is Easy to Use and Increases productivity.

Beoordeeld op 23-5-2022

The sync means two separate calendars are referenced. This is ensures we don't miss a deadline for an event or for a task. Tasks are assignable. Every team member can see the task. Tasks from google calendar are synced to our practice mgt software. Events and tasks flow both ways via sync. If the event or task is created in practice mgt software or in google calendar it shows up on both platforms. The ability to easily provide the zoom or google meet invite and the fact that google calendar prompts me to send it ensures we communicate effectively with clients and potential clients.

Pluspunten

The best thing about google calendar is its ease of use. For example if you add an event you are prompted to invite others. Reminders for events are customizable. It syncs with our practice mgt software for our law firm.

Minpunten

I have two google accounts. For some reason my personal google calendar is the default (I believe this is because the personal google email is primary account) I have to toggle between them. I am sure there is a way to make business calendar the primary calendar. Just haven't figured it out yet.

Diego Luis
  • Sector: E-learning

Indispensable y confiable

Beoordeeld op 19-5-2022

Experiencia excelente, ya que me ha permitido gestionar eficientemente mis horarios, y actividades diarias. Las funciones de integración y reserva me permiten automatizar muchos procesos, lo cual me permitió escalar mi sistema de reserva de clases a otro nivel.
Toda ha sido muy positivo, y por eso lo uso diariamente en mi empresa.

-facilidad de implementación
-la mejor función de todas, se integra con todos los programas de reserva de cupos, clases, etc.
-las notificaciones y alarmas son lo mejor, ya que permiten tenar un control total y mejor organización
-flexibilidad y gran variedad de configuraciones
-los distintos tipos de vista, desde diaria, semanal a mensual es excelente para gestionar proyectos
-la posibilidad de configurar alertas que se repiten según ciertos criterios es lo más útil, ya que evita perder tiempo en configurar horarios día a día, lo cual sería una locura si estamos programando eventos a largo plazo

Minpunten

-quizá la única contra que puedo mencionar es su estética bastante minimalista, pero esto es algo normal en casi todos los calendarios que he usado, ya que lo más importante es que no distraigan de lo esencial que son los datos puntuales.

Leng
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Still loving Google Calendar!

Beoordeeld op 13-5-2022

My overall experience is awesome! I try to use all the capabilities and features that comes with calendar. I code all my calendars with different colors, I use all the fields when creating events that might help me remember details of what I need to do.

Pluspunten

In general I am a big fan of Google accounts and all the products that come with them. I love how Google Calendar help me stay organized for my private and professional life. I like the fact that I can have different calendars and turn them off an on whenever I need. I like the reminders and how they can be customized. The flexibility of giving access to different people and also a different role. So many things that I love, but I cannot left out the fact that both the mobile app and the computer one are both easy to deploy, manage and check.

Minpunten

I don't have many complaints about it. Something that bother me though s when I am scheduling an event and sometimes I have some trouble for Google calendar to automatically recognize email addresses that I use frequently. I don't know why this happens, it's not all the time, but it's annoying to be looking for those email addresses in my gmail.

Jeanette
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Google Calendar is easy peasy!

Beoordeeld op 12-5-2022

EXCELLENT! Google Calendar syncs across all my devices: laptop, Google Pixel smart phone, Google Home - I can ask the Google Assistant what's happening next and it will share my schedule with me!

Pluspunten

I have the free version for my personal calendar and the paid Google Workspace version for my business with HIPAA compliance. I love that I can sync both calendars and that my HIPAA compliant appointments show up as "busy" on my personal calendar. I also love that both my personal and business calendars sync with my Go Highlevel marketing calendar and EMR so that clients can't double-book their appointments when they schedule online. Appointment reminders keep me moving from appointment to appointment without delay. Google Tasks allows me to prioritize my To-Do list to help me stay the most productive. Another great feature is that you can color-code appointment types and tasks to see at a glance what is happening with your schedule for any given day.

Minpunten

I've been using Google calendar for a long time. I do remember that it was a bit non-user-friendly when figuring out tasks at first. I believe there have been several updates and I am very used to the program now. As with anything, there is always a learning curve when trying something new.

Maribel
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Remembering with Google Calendar

Beoordeeld op 25-4-2022

Google Calendar has assisted me with remaining incredibly coordinated in all areas of my life.
It is easy to utilize and outwardly engaging. This instrument makes it simple to organize gatherings with colleagues, plan occasions, and even add errands for every day.
I will keep on utilizing this apparatus both for expert and individual association.
I love that an off site getting unites the guide as it's image, or now and again a genuine image of the area.
I use Google Calendar for individual and business utilizes.

Pluspunten

Google has made it so natural to oversee even the most active schedules.
The offer element permits numerous individuals to have concurrent access, which is helpful now much more than before with colleagues working from an assortment of areas.
Changes to the schedule are done continuously, so next to zero postponement in is having the option to plan and affirm arrangements.
It permits me to set up numerous different schedules on similar records.
With this element, we have had the option to set up altered schedules for each common task, which permits us to just impart them to individuals from those groups.
We are accordingly ready to follow the action of all colleagues cooperating on those activities.
It is essentially the simplest to utilize project the executives instrument.

Minpunten

There isn't a lot dislike about Google Calendars.
On the off chance that I had one analysis it would be of duplication Calendars and Holidays.
I'd very much want to see some "shrewd sifting' actually intending that assuming you as of now have Birthdays turned on in one of your schedules, on the off chance that you have another schedule, or imparted schedule to a similar data it frequently appears as a copy.
In all decency, its generally a client arrangement issue, you can undoubtedly flip off occasions or birthday events in schedules yet there must be google brainiac that could work on the interaction.

Calendly

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Calendar

To test the functionalities of the other options
Amanda
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Aesthetically Pleasing Planning and Scheduling Software

Beoordeeld op 22-1-2022

I'm planning my days and my businesses easier. This has had the effect of making my businesses more efficient and run more smoothly.

Pluspunten

Google Calendar has a new feature that allows you to reach a desired goal by allowing you to do day-to-day tasks in furtheration of your ultimate goal. This goal can be learning to code and losing weight. This is by far the best Innovation by Google Calendar. It really seems to take into account my peak points and to schedule time that will help me to achieve my goal at those ideal moments. In Google Calendar, scheduling runs smoothly and efficiently. Tasks and events can be easily scheduled in advance. I like how you can share your upcoming events with friends. The best part is that shared links are automatically synced with your friends' Google Calendars. This allows us to send them notifications when events are taking place. This is a very important feature of the app in my opinion. I like how you can schedule pretty much anything and everything ahead of time. I like how the app provides a general overview of the month and year ahead. The best part is that you can plan everything down to the last detail.The app allows you to schedule the hour up to a year in advance. I like how the app simplifies the scheduling process. It assists you in staying organized and focused for the time frame that you have set. I like that you can create whatever type of schedule you want. Overall I love that the app is aesthetically pleasing and that it's very quick and easy to use. The app is easy to navigate and it helps you to achieve your goals and to stay focused overall.

Minpunten

The sound should be much louder, and the notifications should be more prominent. To ensure that I see my reminders on time, notifications should be designed to be more schedule-stopping. Because of the weak structure and quiet nature of this app's reminders, they are easily overlooked.

Edgar
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Stay up to Date with Google

Beoordeeld op 11-1-2022

Thanks to Google Calendar, I have been on top of all of my personal, social, and work events, appointments, and emails. Google's integration and synchronization will keep me a loyal user for years to come. I have been so for 13 years and plan to double this, easily.

Pluspunten

I first started using Google Calendar at the age of 12. Being 25 now it has made scheduling, remembering, and managing multiple schedules effortless. The synchronization and integration across multiple Google platforms have been my favorite.

Minpunten

A major disadvantage is Google's customer support. I ran into an issue where my account was accessed elsewhere without my knowledge. Al of my data, photos, accounts were accessed, altered, and deleted. I sought Google's help for months. Not only did they take months to reach out to me, but they were also no help whatsoever in the end.

iCloud

Redenen om voor Google Calendar te kiezen

At the time of the switch, Google seemed to be the leading brand. That was 13 years ago. I am glad I made the switch. It has been superior by far.

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Calendar

iCloud's synchronization has let me down on multiple occasions. I have yet to experience any similar issues using Google.
Farrah-Marie
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Single calendar for all your needs

Beoordeeld op 3-12-2021

Google Calendar has changed the way we do business in our office and across our organization. This has helped us to increase efficiency in planning and improved how comfortable employees are with technology. Even those who were late adopters (because of resistance to integration of technology) have found Google Calendar easy to use and helpful in managing different parts of their work flow.

Pluspunten

Google has made it so easy to manage even the busiest calendars. The share feature allows multiple people to have simultaneous access, which is convenient now even more than before with team members working from a variety of locations. Changes to the calendar are done in real time, so there is little to no delay in being able to schedule and confirm appointments. With so many videoconferencing meetings nowadays, the ability to invite multiple people via Google Calendar makes it easy for the scheduler, but also easy for the recipients who see it on their calendar and can visually see if there are any conflicts before deciding to accept or decline the invite. The description and location fields within the calendar provide additional details to all be in a single invite, so no more frantically looking through emails for sign-on information.

Minpunten

I appreciate the colors to differentiate between the various types of appointments. It would be great if users had the ability to color code based on their distinct needs, which aren't always linked to the type of appointment category they fall in.

Calendly

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Calendar

Our organization already uses other Google products, so it made sense to stick with the Google suite of products. Additionally, Google provides flexibility to bring in appointments from a variety of platforms that Calendly didn't offer at the time we were researching and evaluating different products.
Megan
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Used by everyone for a reason

Beoordeeld op 17-11-2021

Pluspunten

I'm sure some people use MS calendar, but why would they? Google Calendar is so much easier, and does all the work for you. Plus, everyone has much better access to Google Calendar from what I've experienced. You can share Google Calendars with people who don't have a Gmail account, so that's great. You can have multiple calendars with multiple administration levels, you can hide or show different calendars at a time, you can color-coordinate your calendar, and it even has cute little background images when you use the phone app. The app works great--just as well, if not better than the online version. I like that I can sync it with multiple different calendar apps too, and I can share my calendar with other people. It's also way better at syncing to your time zone than other online calendar apps I've used. That's a huge perk too. The tasks feature on it works really well too. I use it to give me reminders on things I need to do monthly, or even to make a to do list sometimes.

Minpunten

There really isn't much I would improve with Google Calendar. For some reason, Google just really has this figured out. They're not perfect on everything, but the Calendar is pretty darn close.

Raj
  • Sector: Mijnbouw en metalen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Organize your life with schedules and reminders

Beoordeeld op 23-9-2021

There is so much you can do with Google calendar to organize your life. You will never forget important dates and will be more efficient. Invest some time to set reminders or tweak a few settings, and you are good to go with this powerful and easy-to-use tool.

Pluspunten

1. You can create endless reminders and schedules hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly with a high degree of flexibility.
2. Different calendar views are available: detailed, overviews, Lists. You can customize your schedules and create reminders for important dates and times.
3. You can add color-coded multiple calendars, including work, personal, holidays, tasks, due dates, or whatever catches your imagination.
4. You can even include calendars shared by your friends and colleagues to manage your schedules and appointments effectively.
5. The search option lets you pinpoint any item and edit, delete, or modify it.
6. You can create events and invite guests from within Google calendar.
7. There are so many Add-ons available on the Google marketplace to make your life more efficient and organized.
8. In the settings tab, you can make so many adjustments to suit your preferences.
9. There is also a mobile app available to users for managing their schedules, tasks, reminders, and events on the go.
10. You get notifications for events by SMS or messages or pop-ups.

Minpunten

1. Too many entries may clutter and disorganize everything.
2. There are privacy issues as you reveal too much about your personal and work life.
3. It takes time to learn so many settings and options and get used to the new interface.