Google Calendar

4,8 (2.745)
Webgebaseerde toepassing voor tijdbeheer en agenda

(2.745)

• Sector: Mediaproductie

Google Calendar works great

Beoordeeld op 10-9-2022

Pluspunten

Duidelijk overzicht van alle activiteiten; je kan zelf kiezen hoe je je weken wilt zien.

Minpunten

Heb geen minpunten gemerkt sinds ik ben begonnen met het gebruiken van deze software.

Jeanette

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Google Calendar is easy peasy!

Beoordeeld op 12-5-2022

EXCELLENT! Google Calendar syncs across all my devices: laptop, Google Pixel smart phone, Google Home - I can ask the Google Assistant what's happening next and it will share my schedule with me!

Pluspunten

I have the free version for my personal calendar and the paid Google Workspace version for my business with HIPAA compliance. I love that I can sync both calendars and that my HIPAA compliant appointments show up as "busy" on my personal calendar. I also love that both my personal and business calendars sync with my Go Highlevel marketing calendar and EMR so that clients can't double-book their appointments when they schedule online. Appointment reminders keep me moving from appointment to appointment without delay. Google Tasks allows me to prioritize my To-Do list to help me stay the most productive. Another great feature is that you can color-code appointment types and tasks to see at a glance what is happening with your schedule for any given day.

Minpunten

I've been using Google calendar for a long time. I do remember that it was a bit non-user-friendly when figuring out tasks at first. I believe there have been several updates and I am very used to the program now. As with anything, there is always a learning curve when trying something new.

• Sector: Meubels
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

No 1 Calendar and Easy Scheduling Software

Beoordeeld op 6-10-2022

It replaced my companies all hassles regarding the schedules and meetings, It reminds me for my important events before hand.

Pluspunten

Google Calendar is my go to software for personally and professionally. Life would be very hard without Google Calendar. Most of the features are free of cost. All my colleagues and family members rely on Google Calendar for daily scheduling. The reminders and the notifications are a great way to track all of schedules. It's super useful for my flights i can easily import my schedules from airlines. The sharing feature is great so i can share my business schedule, birthday and anniversary reminders.

Minpunten

I never faced any problem using the Google Calendar, in fact it's helpful for my daily life and business plans. i would highly recommend the Google Calendar software

Jerad
  • Sector: Fotografie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

My honest opinion

Beoordeeld op 27-12-2021

Pluspunten

I like being able to switch how to view the calendar between viewing the entire month or by schedule or week. I also like how it can easily sync events and tasks from the other Google based apps like contacts, Google tasks and Gmail. It's got an easy UI and I feel like it's simple enough that anyone can figure out how to use it as long as they take the time to look through it.

Minpunten

Now, for me, the biggest disappointment that I have is not having any way possible to enable the phases of the moon on the Google calendar mobile app. In the setting for both mobile and web, it has multiple options of syncing, especially syncing across platforms, however, the moon phase feature is apparently only available for the PC web version of Google calendar. Again it's disappointing, especially for a Google based Android phone. Also for the mobile app, the other feature I'm surprised isn't available is the ability to customize the widgets.

Barry

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The simplest and the best calendar application for startups and SMEs

Beoordeeld op 7-10-2022

Other than a few minor integration issues with external meeting software, Google Meet is one of the best calendars out there. It is simple to use, extremely intuitive, and works well with other Google products.

Pluspunten

It is simple and intuitive. Works exceptionally well within all of Google's ecosystems.

Minpunten

The interface can be a bit cleaner, it gets too confusing if you're linking a booking with an eternal meeting software, especially Teams although this might be more to do with Teams than Google.

Ridwan
  • Sector: Omroepen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best calendar app that lets you jump to online meeting instantly

Beoordeeld op 25-10-2022

Pluspunten

This is one of my favorite products from Google. I never felt so powerful with any other calendar app. It helps me manage tasks, set events, reminders, Out of Office everything. The option for jumping into Google Meet is very convenient which is absent in other apps.

Minpunten

Only gripe I have about Google Calendar is, it doesn't let me see my tasks and reminders when I am offline.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

I love Google Calendar

Beoordeeld op 6-10-2022

Pluspunten

It's easy to schedule and I can integrate with multiple platforms, such as: Greenhouse, Calendly, and Zoom. I can also easily add different time zones and schedule things for my team. One of the best calendars I have ever used. Highly recommended!!

Minpunten

Nothing that I can think of. I really like using Google calendar.

Siddhant
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Become more productive

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2023

My most favourite part is it syncs with all calendar related apps

Pluspunten

It helps me manage my personal time, meetings, social events all at one place. I can’t imagine my life without it. It keeps me super organised and manage my time efficiently

Minpunten

I love google calendar and I don’t think there is any feature missing

Godfrey
  • Sector: Bouwmaterialen
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Event and scheduling software

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2023

I use the software to manage my event and schedules

Pluspunten

I never miss an even because of this software as it keep notifying me about the in coming events and schedules. I like the event location tagging that can be used to tag location of the event

Minpunten

The software is not so effective on desktop as it is a mobile applications and cannot be snoozed for more than an hour

Margaret
  • Sector: Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Google calendar for faculty

Beoordeeld op 15-1-2023

Pluspunten

I have found it very helpful to have shared calendars amongst the faculty in order to let everyone know when certain events are taking place and to avoid conflicts in the different departments.

Minpunten

As of right now I haven’t found any features of the Google calendar that I do not like. In my opinion, the Google calendar is quite easy to use and its functions work seamlessly for me.

Okengo
  • Sector: Architectuur en planning
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

DO YOU HAVE EVENTS AHEAD AND YOU ARE WORRIED YOU WILL FORET? USE GOOGLE Calendar

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2023

I found difficult in integrating different email addresses into on Google Calendar. It's really annoying.

Pluspunten

Google Calendar is very user friendly and makes easy to accomplish daily personal tasks. It is the best app for tracking any upcoming events

Minpunten

Reminder notifications on some device browser or mobile is really unimpressive.

Ernesto
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

Is there any other way?

Beoordeeld op 24-5-2022

I have used Google Calendar since the beginning and have found it extremely reliable and useful for both my personal and professional needs. I use it daily and have no doubts I will continue using it for both for years to come.

Pluspunten

My team and I all use Android Smartphones and Chromebook laptops and there is absolute perfect integration between them all using Google Calendar. We use to schedule meetings, to set reminders, to set deadlines and to keep in contact with our customers.

Minpunten

We really cant see any negatives using Google Calendar as it suits all of our calendar management needs.

Redenen om voor Google Calendar te kiezen

Its free and you cant beat the integration with Googles' Android Devices

Overgestapt van

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Calendar

Google is free and is built into all Android and Chromebook devices I and my team use.
Edgar
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Stay up to Date with Google

Beoordeeld op 11-1-2022

Thanks to Google Calendar, I have been on top of all of my personal, social, and work events, appointments, and emails. Google's integration and synchronization will keep me a loyal user for years to come. I have been so for 13 years and plan to double this, easily.

Pluspunten

I first started using Google Calendar at the age of 12. Being 25 now it has made scheduling, remembering, and managing multiple schedules effortless. The synchronization and integration across multiple Google platforms have been my favorite.

Minpunten

A major disadvantage is Google's customer support. I ran into an issue where my account was accessed elsewhere without my knowledge. Al of my data, photos, accounts were accessed, altered, and deleted. I sought Google's help for months. Not only did they take months to reach out to me, but they were also no help whatsoever in the end.

iCloud

Redenen om voor Google Calendar te kiezen

At the time of the switch, Google seemed to be the leading brand. That was 13 years ago. I am glad I made the switch. It has been superior by far.

Overgestapt van

Yahoo Mail

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Calendar

iCloud's synchronization has let me down on multiple occasions. I have yet to experience any similar issues using Google.
Zack

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Google Calendar is great for what it does-managing complex schedules across multiple platforms

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2022

Pluspunten

Google Calendar is great for anyone needing a free solution to manage multiple schedules across multiple platforms. We use GC to bring all of our calendars into one place (Outlook, GC, Synology Calendar) and then pull those into our site booking/scheduling system to manage availability of multiple employees. In our use scenario, the power of GC is that I can easily integrate all of the different calendar apps into GC, allowing other users to stick with the calendar application they prefer and are most used to using.

Minpunten

Very little to not like as the base functionality is free; the only con is related to integrating other apps through the developer console, but frankly that's just lack of experience with the console on my part.

Microsoft Outlook en Calendly

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Calendar

We chose to use GC over other products because it is the most widely used calendar (in our experience) and integrates most easily with our booking software.
Praveen
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Google Calendar is going to soon make Calendly and others run for their money

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2022

Overall I had great experience with Google Cal. I use many calendars public/private for various use cases such as - Work, Family, Birthday Reminder, Study, Sycned Todoist Calendar and more calendars.

Pluspunten

Google's new Appointment Schedule feature is ready to start competing with paid calendar alternatives. Love Public/private calendar feature, integration of Events, Tasks & Appointments in one single Google Cal app, Love that free version is powerful enough and love that with paid google workspace plan we are getting so many other benefits apart from new Appointment Schedule feature.

Minpunten

No Event scheduling feature where you can ask audience to suggest and upvote a common time. No list view like BusyCal which allows you to list calendar events and search them quickly.

Book Like A Boss

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Calendar

Now that Google supports the Appointment Schedule feature as part of Google Workplace plans I don't need to use and deal with Book Like A Boss UI/UX.
Karen
  • Sector: Administratie

My Life Planner

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2022

I have been using google calendar for planning appointments and training for my business. Google Calendar has been the only app that syncs to all the software that I use, and that has helped me avoid double-booking meetings with my clients across multiple platforms. I also used this for personal scheduling, I have a shared calendar with family members where we plan activities and events together.

Pluspunten

Google Calendar integrates with most of the apps I currently use. I manage all my appointment in Upwork, Calendly and personal appointments. I have shared calendars with my team, my clients and family members.

Minpunten

Google calendar sometimes does not sync fully on my iPhone's calendar.

Megan
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Used by everyone for a reason

Beoordeeld op 17-11-2021

Pluspunten

I'm sure some people use MS calendar, but why would they? Google Calendar is so much easier, and does all the work for you. Plus, everyone has much better access to Google Calendar from what I've experienced. You can share Google Calendars with people who don't have a Gmail account, so that's great. You can have multiple calendars with multiple administration levels, you can hide or show different calendars at a time, you can color-coordinate your calendar, and it even has cute little background images when you use the phone app. The app works great--just as well, if not better than the online version. I like that I can sync it with multiple different calendar apps too, and I can share my calendar with other people. It's also way better at syncing to your time zone than other online calendar apps I've used. That's a huge perk too. The tasks feature on it works really well too. I use it to give me reminders on things I need to do monthly, or even to make a to do list sometimes.

Minpunten

There really isn't much I would improve with Google Calendar. For some reason, Google just really has this figured out. They're not perfect on everything, but the Calendar is pretty darn close.

Nadia
  • Sector: Administratie

Google Saves the Day

Beoordeeld op 13-5-2021

Incredibly easy to use and very very very very convenient. You can use it in your personal or professional life and if you wish to take it mobile with you, you can use the app on your phone, not just your desktop. I'm just tickled pink about the functionality and the ability to store all of my data in one place, with one company and one software/program. I'm in love!!!! : )

Pluspunten

I dont know how I could live without the Google family of products. Everything ties seamlessly into my Google account and now that Google Pay is widely accepted, I cannot fathom a more complete or complimentary product for my personal or professional life. Google Calendar can also sync with your Android notes or tasks if I remember correctly, so you can make lists and access the information even if your phone isnt nearby, and vice versa. I recently had a 10 day project where I was required to login to a system for reporting during certain times, and complete a 3 part reporting/surveying questionnaire each day. I found myself forgetting whether or not I completed my tasks so I made a note/task entry on my mobile and was actually able to link it with my calendars, which saved my butt a few times over the course of the project! It was incredibly seamless and customizable, with tick boxes, cross out task completion options, alarm notifications... Just incredibly useful, I had no words. Its easy to use & can be used across most google products, which means you can attach contacts, reminders, emails, etc. Incredibly talented group of people behind the Google family of products, and I cannot wait to see what they develop next. Your productivity will skyrocket when you realize that you have ONE program that offers everything you need to stay connected, on time & accessible (Google Drive). Not enough good words can be said about the calendar and its functionality. Life saver!!!

Minpunten

I didnt find anything that I could complain about or improve on. I was even able to restore the task I mentioned above which was linked to my Android notes account when I accidentally marked the entire project complete, not the individual task lol ... it was basically deleted and the notifications and alarms were reset which was frustrating, but it was easily restored so I have no complaints at all.

Grace

Absolutely essential!!

Beoordeeld op 13-9-2022

A free, lightweight, clever Google app that can be used as one of the ultimate organization / productivity tools

Pluspunten

It's free, and it gets better and better. There's lots of clever functionalities included. I am 100% dependent on Calendar + Calendly to keep my life organized.

The Google Calendar app on Android allows easy one-glance viewing across multiple Google account calendars as well as multiple calendars associated with a single Google account.

Minpunten

The vulnerability of having all Google apps and accounts linked, and possible privacy issues at having your whole life on Google apps. It's both useful and rather creepy how events are plucked from Gmail and added automatically to my calendar.

Wish the Android app has text formatting options like bold/bullets etc for the event description, similar to the desktop version. It's fine if that's a low priority but I really dislike that the text formatting done in desktop is removed if the event is edited on the phone app.

Also wish it has a more refined way to auto accept/decline event invitations by default based on the sender.

That said, I'd say these cons knock off just 1 point out of 100 points I'd award Google Calendar.

Amanda
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Aesthetically Pleasing Planning and Scheduling Software

Beoordeeld op 22-1-2022

I'm planning my days and my businesses easier. This has had the effect of making my businesses more efficient and run more smoothly.

Pluspunten

Google Calendar has a new feature that allows you to reach a desired goal by allowing you to do day-to-day tasks in furtheration of your ultimate goal. This goal can be learning to code and losing weight. This is by far the best Innovation by Google Calendar. It really seems to take into account my peak points and to schedule time that will help me to achieve my goal at those ideal moments. In Google Calendar, scheduling runs smoothly and efficiently. Tasks and events can be easily scheduled in advance. I like how you can share your upcoming events with friends. The best part is that shared links are automatically synced with your friends' Google Calendars. This allows us to send them notifications when events are taking place. This is a very important feature of the app in my opinion. I like how you can schedule pretty much anything and everything ahead of time. I like how the app provides a general overview of the month and year ahead. The best part is that you can plan everything down to the last detail.The app allows you to schedule the hour up to a year in advance. I like how the app simplifies the scheduling process. It assists you in staying organized and focused for the time frame that you have set. I like that you can create whatever type of schedule you want. Overall I love that the app is aesthetically pleasing and that it's very quick and easy to use. The app is easy to navigate and it helps you to achieve your goals and to stay focused overall.

Minpunten

The sound should be much louder, and the notifications should be more prominent. To ensure that I see my reminders on time, notifications should be designed to be more schedule-stopping. Because of the weak structure and quiet nature of this app's reminders, they are easily overlooked.

Arturo

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The calendar and simple wizard

Beoordeeld op 10-12-2021

It is a calendar and assistant in its point, give what they offer in the purest style of Google, ie offer several functions that only Google can give you, besides being synchronized with your contacts and holidays depending on the country you are, is an excellent calendar for those small to medium businesses, I would highly recommend it, more if you have the Google Workspace.

Pluspunten

It is a calendar and assistant created by Google, which makes your life easier if you are a person who is good at forgetting appointments, meetings, or any activity which requires a place and time.
This calendar is based on a fairly simple and familiar interface so that anyone can manage and schedule or schedule appointments quite easily, I have been comparing it with the Microsoft calendar, and one of its strengths of Google is that with the familiar face of google, it is even more practical and easy to see with its colors that distinguish google, it is a more dynamic calendar in every way.

Minpunten

What I did not like so much about this calendar, is that in order to access all its features such as scheduling appointments, scheduling different times for those appointments, even putting the locations of those appointments, etc... You must have a premium google account, so to speak, which is the Google Workspace. It is a service for small to medium-scale businesses, but it is an important factor that you have to pay to use all the features of the calendar. Considering the wide variety of calendars on the market, this is a negative point.

Arun Sarathy
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

My Goto Calendar (Simple but effective)

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2022

Overall, Microsoft Outlook is my 'official' calendar that I use at my work (office), and Google Calendar covers up everything else - my personal commitments, my personal projects, appointments, scheduling personal chores, and focus time.

Pluspunten

This is hands-down, a simple calendar that I fall back on after testing other calendars. So far, this is my 2nd best (after Microsoft Outlook) calendar. Google Calendar has very good keyboard shortcuts and does a good job of syncing with my other accounts that can integrate with it.

Minpunten

Outlook is #1 in my opinion in its efficiency and effectiveness when it comes to doing everything that surrounds a calendar for productivity. Google calendar's top-most 'cons' in my opinion is its not great when it comes to sending reminder notifications on my browser or mobile. It doesn't work all the time - sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. This is one BIG pet peeve I have on Google Calendar.

• Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Perfect simple software for managing meetings

Beoordeeld op 8-6-2021

Pluspunten

It is very straightforward, simple, and limited (in a good way!) - the purpose I use it for is simply to schedule meetings with coworkers and partners, and have a meeting place. Google Rooms is easier to access than Zoom (no need to download a separate software), you can invite out-of-network guests, and have all meetings, even those taking place outside of Google, centralized on one calendar.

Minpunten

It can become overloaded if working with a large team; a key feature of Google Calendar is that it lets you view the calendars of coworkers so you can efficiently find meeting times and schedule things in available slots. That being said, if you have 20+ coworkers like me, all with vastly different schedules, this feature is not as efficient or effective as it was designed to be. You can always turn this view off, to not crowd your own calendar.

Trello en Asana
Amy
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Everything you need at a great price!

Beoordeeld op 6-9-2022

Multi-tasking is essential during my workday. Without having Google Calendar to keep me organized and on-time to appointments, I would be lost. I have full confidence that once I put a meeting in my calendar, that it will remind me of this commitment in the morning of the meeting as well as 30 minutes prior to the meeting. It helps me be a person that others can depend upon and trust!

Pluspunten

Google Calendar is a very user-friendly system that helps to keep you organized and on-time for all appointments and meetings. Once an engagement is in Google calendar, you can move on to other things in your day because you will have confidence that the system will remind you of the meeting when the time comes. I like that there is a space that I can cut and paste login information to make Zoom meetings a breeze. I do not think I could work stress-free without this calendar system!

Minpunten

The system is effective, reliable, and very easy to use. I cannot think of a way to improve anything!

Cushi
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best calendar software available for personal and/or business

Beoordeeld op 8-3-2022

Google Calendar helps me to manage my personal and business life in an effective, streamlined yet comprehensive way. I'm able to keep track of specific areas of my work and my life through utilizing color coded unique calendars. I'm able to create events, invite guests and even include video conferencing without leaving the page. I can create recurring events with a high level of customization. I can keep track of client meetings and much more.

Pluspunten

I love that Google Calendar is feature rich and user friendly. It is extremely easy to use including features such as adding an event simply by clicking a time block on the calendar, basic and custom color coding of events, multiple calendar integrations, easy to invite guests especially if they are already saved as a contact, and so much more. I use this software every single day without fail. It is reliable, effective and efficient. I highly recommend it.

Minpunten

The one thing that I would like to see included in Google calendar is a booking feature similar to Calendly etc.