DaySmart Appointments

• Sector: Alternatieve geneeskunde

Powerful

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2018

Pluspunten

Appointment Plus is a powerful system that's great for managing multiple service provider's schedules as well as gathering client data for marketing.

Minpunten

It's cost. It's a bit too pricey for a small buisness or solo practioner.

Antwoord van AppointmentPlus Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the 5-star review. AppointmentPlus is indeed a powerful scheduler. It has over 700 preference settings that allow for strong configurability. It also provides myriad work flow options.

I see that you noted that you felt the software was pricey. It is true that it's not cheap. However, in terms of ROI, it's hard to beat. Plus, we believe in being hands-on. You get to speak with a coach during the sales process, you get live training for you and your team, and you can speak with a live support agent if you have questions.

Thank you again for your review!

Aimee
  • Sector: Geestelijke gezondheidszorg

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great value for money and easy to use

Beoordeeld op 15-4-2020

This scheduling program has allowed us to customize the availability of each provider, who can make changes to their availability for meetings, days off, and vacations easily. The providers can see real-time changes to their daily schedules. It is also easy to see a client's appointment history and generate a report for the purpose of appointments attended, canceled, no shows, etc. We also often use the feature to schedule recurring appoints for clients who want the same appointment at the same time each week.

Pluspunten

We use this product daily to schedule our clients across 8 providers. It allows us to separate out each provider's availability, mark changes with different colors, create reports to show reasons for appointment cancellations, all while allowing each provider to access their own schedule anytime and having the office staff oversee all 8. We can see all open appointments on any given day, or all open appointments for a specific provider by the week. We use this calendar scheduling platform separate from other office software, but it is simple to keep the window open in Chrome and open it to make client appointments.

Minpunten

Really nothing that we don't like about the program after using it for several years. We went to this from paper schedule book and haven't looked back.

Antwoord van AppointmentPlus Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the excellent review, Aimee! Yes, the ability to quickly and easily control one's availability is a strength of AppointmentPlus. And I see you use it for both centralized booking as well as allowing individual counselors to manage their schedules and appointments. Different user access types is also a useful feature of the system. Thank you for being an AppointmentPlus client!

Sara

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

I have had better experiences with other scheduling software. This software has many issues.

Beoordeeld op 3-11-2017

This has been the scheduling software since I started here, but we are strongly considering a different company.

Pluspunten

I like that you can look at a main page to see if there is a site-wide problem and the amount of time they expect it to be resolved in, versus making a phone call for your first step.

Minpunten

The software just doesn't work sometimes. Trying to change provider schedules, canceling or booking appointments... it either goes through the whole process and nothing changes, or it gives a reason (that should not be a reason at all) why the software won't allow for the request. For example, when trying to open a provider's schedule last week so she can work an extra day, after pressing 'update' to the new schedule, it will tell me an entirely different day must be changed for some other purpose, when I'm not dealing with that day at all. Hard to explain without showing it. But there are a lot of bugs that need to be worked out.

Antwoord van AppointmentPlus Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Sara, thanks for sharing your thoughts. In reading your review, it sounds like you're feeling frustrated with the system.

With regard to the item you noted, that indeed was a known issue and has subsequently been resolved.

I see that you run a massage clinic. We have hundreds of massage clinics using AppointmentPlus. We have a lot of features that suit massage therapists quite well, from room sharing to unlimited customer notes to payment processing. Many of our massage therapy clients have been with us for years.

Thank you again for submitting the review. I apologize for your frustration.

Raymond
  • Sector: Geestelijke gezondheidszorg
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

It's not just about pending appointments

Beoordeeld op 22-7-2021

Prior to using AppointmentPlus, I kept my appointments in a day planner and would have to communicate those to the office via email or phone call so they could record them on their end. If I didn't do so promptly, we would end up with duplicate bookings and need to call and reschedule one of the clients.
Additionally, the communication about clients' reasons for appointment changes has increased with this platform.

Pluspunten

While the obvious scheduling features are essential, the thing I liked best was the record keeping. I am easily able to look back and see the appointment history of each individual client. All kept, missed and cancelled appointments are captured. Since I had a support staff who collaborated with me in scheduling and rescheduling, the notes that can be attached to each entry allow for clear understanding of where I stand with each client.

Minpunten

The mobile app was my least favorite feature. In fairness, it has been many months since I have last looked at it and newer updates might have made it more desirable. My feeling was that, even on my phone, I was better off accessing AppointmentPlus via a web browser.

Gretchen
  • Sector: Overheidsadministratie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Fast & Helpful

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2016

Any time I have ever had an issue or problem, I submit a ticket, they respond telling me they received it and they are working on it. Then, usually within the same day they get back to me and the issue is resolved. They explain why it happened, how to prevent in the future, if applicable and they also give me other helpful resources. I am a very satisfied customer!

Pluspunten

Ease of use and adaptability! There is a lot to this software, but we only use it for a very specific reason and it is very adaptable for what we need it for. It is very easy to use...anybody can log on and just intuitively pick it up and run with it...seriously!

Minpunten

The reporting function gets a little confusing, probably because there are so many options to choose from.

Denver

Very Positive Experience With the Software and the Customer Support Team

Beoordeeld op 15-3-2018

Pluspunten

Ease of use and the support you receive from customer service is top notch. As soon as a ticket is submitted to look into any matter, you receive a follow up. Very happy with our experience with product.

Minpunten

Although I have had a very positive experience with the software, the only item that can be of concern sometimes deals with the speed of the interface during peak times. Sometimes the software seems to go slower during certain peak times.

Antwoord van AppointmentPlus Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Denver, thank you for the review. And thank you for the kudos on our customer service. We take a lot of pride in providing fast, accurate answers to our clients.

With regard to the peak-time speed issue on your account, we are aware of the issue and have already taken steps to help address it.

Thank you again for the review.

Thomas
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Appointment Plus Delivers!

Beoordeeld op 29-6-2016

The website is very powerful, so there is a bit of a learning curve, but that's a small price for the complete functionality of this powerful tool. We've used it for many different applications, and it never fails to impress and deliver. The best part is the customer service. Always warmly professional.

Pluspunten

The MANY different functions it has. Every scenario seems to have been thought of.

Minpunten

The only thing that would be nice is if it weren't so complicated and had so many questions to toggle. However, that's what makes it so powerful, so I can't be too concerned. Plus, if I run into a situation I can't figure out, I just email and receive a response or call back with the answer I need.

Samar
  • Sector: Bouwmaterialen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Expectations are not being met

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2017

Pluspunten

Offers easy to use online scheduling tool for customers. You are able to access from anywhere. Lots of different functions and customizing available

Minpunten

Every time there is an update to the system a lot of stuff goes wrong. The team responsiveness is not what it could be. A lot of times you are informed one thing, and then the opposite by support staff. It is not very easy to navigate through the system.

Antwoord van AppointmentPlus Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Samar, thank you for the review.

In the past, we indeed have had some issues arise after doing software releases. When this happens, however, we always handle the issues as top priorities and generally have them resolved within minutes.

We've also continued to make improvements to our software update process. We've added additional review steps and a more stringent sign-off process.

You also noted concerns about our customer service. I apologize if you felt you weren't provided the prompt attention you deserve. We strive to provide fast, accurate answers for every client who has a question. I'm sorry that you feel that we failed you in this area.

I know that we continue to serve Champion's many locations. We are proud to have you as a partner. Champion has a rich history and stands out as both a manufacturer and distributor of windows and other products.

Samar, if you ever have future questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Lara

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Frustrating

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2019

Frustrating. Lots of emails that sound helpful but do not actually give resolution. You've upped our costs multiple times without upping our service or the quality of service.

Pluspunten

HIPPA compatible scheduling. Cloud based so we can check out schedules from phones or computers.

Minpunten

There are SO MANY glitches that make this difficult to use. Currently we are mostly frustrated with the text reminder system. It is sending out texts to deleted appointments or old clients. It is charging us for two texts even when our template is under the maximum. We have asked for repairs/fixes and we are promised them but they do not resolve the problem. If it were easier to transition to another software I would DEFINITELY DO IT. I am beyond frustrated!

Antwoord van AppointmentPlus Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Lara. Thank you for the review. I'm sorry that you feel this way about our customer service and glitches. We have a customer support department full of team members who truly care about our clients and their businesses - and that go the extra mile every day for our clients. I know that not every client will have a positive experience. But we do our best to address issues quickly. I apologize that your experience with us has not been positive.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Filantropie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

We use appointments plus for scheduling lessons in our golf performance facility.

Beoordeeld op 7-2-2018

This software helps us to track and make appointments within our lesson facility. It is very user friendly.

Pluspunten

It has been very easy to use. We have it across multiple formats so that different individuals within our company can access the appointments.

Minpunten

Perhaps a better mobile experience. It would be nice if we could use it a little more often on the go.

Antwoord van AppointmentPlus Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the review of how well AppointmentPlus works for lessons in your golf performance facility. You noted that you'd like to see an improved mobile experience. If you can provide us specific information, we'd be happy to consider it. Note also that we are always actively improving our mobile apps, so the feature you need may already be live. Thanks again for the review!

Valerie

No Response from Customer Support

Beoordeeld op 24-4-2017

A couple of months ago Appointment plus did maintenance which then stopped our paperwork from being able to be printed from the website. It took a few weeks for them to say someone was ontop of it, but then after a week more they told us the problem was resolved. Lo and behold the problem was not resolved. 18 days ago I sent them this letter:

"We have been patient with the issues we've been having due to the update that was made almost a month ago.The day after the update was implimented I contacted you through submitting a ticket regarding a few issues, and days later received a response to my ticket that I should submit another ticket if I'm still having problems. I submitted a ticket and it was passed along between different people saying they were trying to fix the problem, until I got a message saying the problem was fixed last Friday, when it wasn't. I then responded to the ticket to open it again saying it wasn't fixed. That was five days ago and no response.
A large part of a service industry business that does house calls is the technicians being able to have physical paperwork with them and be able to leave a copy of the paperwork with the customer. Because the print button is not populating with the customers information the technicians have had to use twice as much ink and twice as much paper in order to have the information they need. This is costing us money, and does not look very professional to our customers. However, I have noticed that appointment plus has not had any problem with billing us for the service. We aren't trying to be unreasonable. We understand that the print page is not the ONLY aspect of the service you provide that we pay for. However, it has been 23 days since I first reported this issue. And it is a serious one. We need this taken care of immediately. "

I also called them but they were directing all technical calls to a voicemail. Have not gotten ANY response whatsoever.

A manager reached out to me and let me know they would be on top of this after seeing the review. Less than a week later, the problem was resolved.

Meghan
  • Sector: Automotive
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Adaptable, Creative, and Friendly Support Team

Beoordeeld op 15-4-2020

I work on one-off projects where I often look to A+ to be utilized slightly differently than the needs of our core business. I love working with the Appointments Plus team because of how friendly and creative their support team has been in helping me accomplish my project goals while keeping the foundation of the integration with our system. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular has been on-point, prompt, helpful, and strategic in the support he offers to our account.

Pluspunten

Easy, seamless and intuitive to use. A+, A+.

Minpunten

I do not have anything negative to say.

Antwoord van AppointmentPlus Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the review, Meghan.
We're proud to serve your 2000+ Firestone Complete Auto Care Centers. It has been a true partnership. Thank you for the kind words about our Support Team. We take pride in what we do and are always happy to help.

Sarah
  • Sector: Biotechnologie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

AppointmentPlus

Beoordeeld op 6-11-2020

Overall, my experience using it has been very good. It's reliable and easy to use, and neither employees nor clients typically have issues with it.

Pluspunten

The company that I work for has used AppointmentPlus for years to allow clients to schedule appointments. Our clients typically don't have any issues with the program, and it's very easy to use on our end. The program rarely crashes, and lets us schedule, cancel, and modify appointments easily.

Minpunten

I wish that they made a mobile version! Also, the interface- although easy to use- is somewhat boring looking (especially on the administrative end). Also, it would be nice if they added a few more features (ex: an option to prevent people from canceling an appointment a for a certain amount of time before the appointment starts).

ERIK
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

Erik Moron Review

Beoordeeld op 15-4-2020

Appointment plus has been great. Our team has really grown fond with it, and have built it up more to help with everyday tracking of not only loads, but receiving information needed.

Pluspunten

The abilities to run and tinker reports whether its for a carrier report, or internal. They are east to work with and can be taught easily to other departments.

Minpunten

Not being able to keep users to one name or having the ability to look up carriers by actual first and last name.

Antwoord van AppointmentPlus Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Erik, thank you for the 5-star review! We're glad the system is working so well for Silver Eagle. And, it's great to see you are expanding the use of it.

Courtney
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Overall a very good experience with the product.

Beoordeeld op 7-3-2018

Pluspunten

I like that it is easy to use. I also really like the mobile capabilities so that we can all stay coordinated even when our techs are out in the field.

Minpunten

I think the user interface can be a little challenging. the settings can sometimes be unclear and changing the setup or technician names isn't easy.

Antwoord van AppointmentPlus Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Courtney, thank you for the review. You mentioned the excellent mobile capabilities of the system. Our iOS and Android apps provide a fast and easy view into the system. They allow staff to book, change and cancel appointments easily from their smartphones. Thanks for pointing that out, and thank you again for the review!

MONICA

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Keep track of patients appointments

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2018

Friendly application
More than one user at the time
Compatible with other software
Printer-friendly

Minpunten

Does not work well with some devices. We had issues with androids
Costumer service takes long to respond

Antwoord van AppointmentPlus Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Monica, thank you for the review. I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. You pointed out one of the most powerful parts of the system - the ability for it to handle multiple staff members. We have clients ranging from 1 staff member to thousands. You also noted that is was an easy-to-use, friendly application. We agree! With regard to areas of concern, we did previously have users report some issues with our Android app, but those have now been resolved. I apologize if they caused frustration for you. You also stated that customer service takes too long to respond. You may be referring to a bug fix, as our customer service team typically responds very quickly to questions - most times within minutes. Monica, thank you again for taking the time to write a review.

Steven
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

I think the software is very intuitive to use.

Beoordeeld op 24-4-2018

Pluspunten

I really like how intuitive and easy the software is to use. I also found the customer support extremely helpful.

Minpunten

I honestly do not have a whole lot of pad things to say about the software except that may be too robust for a small group of users.

Antwoord van AppointmentPlus Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Steven, thank you for your review of AppointmentPlus. I appreciate your kind words on how the software is intuitive and easy to use. You also talked about our customer support being extremely helpful. It can oftentimes be a cliche for companies to advertise that they provide outstanding customer support, but time and again we get positive feedback from our clients on our service. In today's impersonal world, clients tell us that it's refreshing to get to speak with a friendly, knowledgeable person when they have a question. Thanks for pointing that out, and thank you for taking the time to write us a review. It is very much appreciated.

Sophia
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs

Quick response. Great customer service

Beoordeeld op 13-3-2018

We are more efficient in our scheduling. Time and accuracy.

Pluspunten

They adopted the software to our needs, it has made scheduling for University Scholarship's so much faster and efficient.

Antwoord van AppointmentPlus Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Sophia, thank you taking the time to submit a review. I'm glad you are happy with our quick responses when you have questions. Also, thanks for noting how the software was adapted to your needs. That's one of the strengths of the system. It's very flexible. Thank you again for the excellent review!

Marshal
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Great response/ fast service

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2016

Needed a new bill and emailed (and set up a ticket). Got a quick response and got the new bill within an hour.

Pluspunten

Great product...easy to use. Does just enough and not so much that it's complicated.

Minpunten

Software is great but I wish you guys would do your billing a full month before it's due . At a university, payables are not usually a quick turnaround. We have lost access to our account by not paying within the 7 day time-frame.

Wendi

A+ to Appointment Plus

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2016

I find that overall AppointmentPlus is easy to use, user friendly, and offers several options. Only 1 thing that I would like to be able to change, and that is the text reminders. They seem to only have 1 option for delivery between 1 and 2 hours prior to the appointment. I would like to be able to have a text go out when the appointment is made, and a day or two in advance.

Pluspunten

Ease of use, user friendly.

Minpunten

Limited in text communication options.

Julia
  • Sector: Magazijnen/opslag

ApptPlus is extremely helpful

Beoordeeld op 29-9-2016

After quick training and fantastic on-going assistance from Gary, ApptPlus is user friendly and an efficient time saver.

Pluspunten

Paperless schedules! Ability to create/name specific scheduler input fields, create reports and see daily schedules with a simple click.
Constant available help from Gary or other reps.

Minpunten

Without knowing for sure if this would actually work out well, it would be nice if schedulers were able to revise/adjust only pickup#s in current appts and not have to delete/cancel the original to correct accidental mis-keys.
Initial set-up was a bit challenging as far as labeling fields and placement for our business' specific needs.

Sandy
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

been with the company for years, it changed my business for the better

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2017

love this system

Pluspunten

reduces no show to almost never
keeps me working and making money instead of calling people back
cheap front desk option

Minpunten

that you can't stay logged in until you log out on the phone app and sometimes it times out on my desk top as well

Laura
  • Sector: Bankwezen
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

This software allows us to create and manage our appointments.

Beoordeeld op 22-3-2018

Pluspunten

The features in the system are really vast. It comes down to having something reliable and easy to use!

Minpunten

While there were issues with the system about a year ago, they have since resolved the issues and the software has been working beautifully!

Antwoord van AppointmentPlus Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Laura, thank you for the review! Yes, some of the main differentiators for AppointmentPlus are our strong feature set, ease-of-use, and reliability. And, with CorePoint operating in the banking industry, we also know that security and privacy are critically important. We take both very seriously as we have thousands of clients who are subject to regulations. Thank you again for the stellar review!

RICHARD
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

Dependable Scheduling

Beoordeeld op 5-10-2016

Had an issue with Certificate Verification. Could not log into site. Within an hour I was back on site.

Pluspunten

Lots of display and funtion choice.

Minpunten

Occasional trouble with logins - lack of server availability?

Joey
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

AppointmentPlus Software Review

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2018

Pluspunten

The notification feature is okay for reminding everyone about the task. I am loving also the color coding.

Minpunten

Hoping that the task will be easily synced on our calendars for a clear visual monitoring of our reminders.

Antwoord van AppointmentPlus Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the outstanding review, Joey. Yes, the email and SMS appointment reminders are critical tools for our clients to reduce no-shows. It sounds like they are working well for you. And yes, we also get a lot of positive feedback on the color-coding. Thanks again for the review!