Verizon Connect

Systeem voor het volgen van je wagenpark

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Beoordeeld op 16-12-2021

Hopeloos

Uitlezen tachograaf en track en Trace voor Facturatie

Minpunten

Kregen de track en Trace niet geïnstalleerd en om dan contract stop te zetten na 2 maanden nog niet gelukt, problemen worden opzij geschoven telkens naar iemand anders.
Met een niet geïnstalleerde installatie toch factuur opsturen en deze was dan nog een andere prijs dan eerst was afgesproken

Montana
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Klantenondersteuning

GPS works great and so does the Fleet Service feature that allows us to track maintenance...

Beoordeeld op 20-6-2018

Pluspunten

The interface is very functional. We now have 8 vehicles on GPS at all times, in our business many times you'll need to drop everything and find help. The GPS allows us to our closet tech in the area. The Geofences also allow us to see how often we visit our favorite vendors which has provided essential info on our decision to begin stocking inventory.

Minpunten

The alerts are pretty unclear when there is an incident. Our drivers tend to give a bit on push back on their weekly driving score. If there was a bit of definition behind "hard braking or "quick starts" I think that would go a long way.

Glenford
  • Sector: Vastgoed

Terrible On boarding experience

Beoordeeld op 11-8-2021

2 days, hours on the phone, multiple emails, and they have no idea where my equipment is. They did send me a warning that I would be charged $100 per vehicle if I missed my install appointment, but can't tell me how much they will reimbursement for the cost of my staff sitting round waiting.

Pluspunten

Hard to say, I can't get the install done.

Minpunten

Customer service is terrible, no follow up, hard to get anyone that will be accountable. Be prepared for long hold times if you have issues.

Redenen om over te stappen op Verizon Connect

I have verizon fios, thought having to deal with one contractor would benefit me. I was wrong.
Danny
  • Sector: Bouwmaterialen

Tracking

Beoordeeld op 26-1-2023

Pluspunten

The live map, helps track when the trucks are returning to the yard,

Minpunten

If you don't type in the correct wording in the help box it doesn't except it.

Shawn
  • Sector: Papier- en bosbouwproducten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

We Cried out for Help a Long Time

Beoordeeld op 24-6-2019

Since we switched to ELD, absolute kaaos and mayhem. Sold us a product that wouldn't work with 2019 Kenworth. Our tablets were outdated, salesman never checked. We had to purchase $$$ tablets. The HOS violations report didn't work for 8 months. Vehicles we asked to be removed stayed in since 2016 (3 years). Could not provide a cable for a 2019 Kenworth for over 6 months. We were literally forced to go to a competitor. Our account rep was absolutely horrible. The fellow we got at the end was nice, but it was too late by then.

Pluspunten

We liked Fleetmatics. We liked that power units and trailers could go on one page. We liked the reports the program offered. The Irish were friendly, and easy to work with. They were always knowledgeable, and helpful.

Minpunten

The tablets lost connection with the truck in no cell service areas. Verizon never announced updates. When updates occurred, they would interfere (take presidence) over the logbook in use, blocking drivers from logging in/out from breaks, and creating excessive unassigned miles. The gps would say 195 miles when we travelled 12 miles, not accurate. A vehicle we did not own showed up in our fleet. Vin numbers and vehicle data came up missing. Very unpredictable and inaccurate data. Portions of the program were inop for long periods of time. Notifications for events occurring in the future, how does that happen? Techs support not all on the same page as far as procedure when we called in. Some fixed things, others said there was no fix. Clearly not all trained, and the gap is huge. Some were argumentative.

Roderick
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Your Connection to Verizon Connect

Beoordeeld op 10-11-2022

Pluspunten

I liked how it was easy to use and was helpful in everything I did and needed it for. Using GPS location or vehicle tracking was very useful and made it at easy to do my job

Minpunten

There was nothing I liked less about this software. It's a must have and must use for either in home or business use

Antwoord van Verizon Connect Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We're happy to hear you are finding value in our product and services. We would like to learn more about your success with Reveal. If you are open to share, please email us at: [email protected]

Jason
  • Sector: Olie en energie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Tracking Our Team

Beoordeeld op 10-6-2019

Pluspunten

The basics of the software are sound. Using the software is fairly easy and the mobile app is solid.

Minpunten

Lots of glitches and the web interface is constantly down. We see lots of lags in reporting as well.

Redenen om over te stappen op Verizon Connect

We originally went with Fleetmatics (before they became Verizon Connect). They seemed to be one of the best at the time.
Don
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

struggling

Beoordeeld op 17-6-2019

Pluspunten

There is no feature that I believe stands out from the others I have used.

Minpunten

Compared to use of others, Reveal seems to be behind the software. I was given a bunch of lines to purchase the product and then once I did, none of the promises were handled. Customer service is slow to react, calls back at times after hours. They have gotten better but the past treatment still leaves a tough decision.

Steve
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

BUYER BEWARE DO NOT BUT!!! Dont ignore the reviews

Beoordeeld op 12-6-2020

The absolute worst company I have ever dealt with

I originally liked the Large name “verizon” but
Do not be fooled. Buyer beware!

Minpunten

Double charged and charged extra for months, regardless how many hours and email I spent weekly trying to fix this.

Service always cuts in/out

Customer service is the absolute worst, everyone says they will put in a request to give them 30 days, then you call in 30days and they say no request was ever submitted... repeat...repeat

Tiffany
  • Sector: Logistiek en toeleveringsketen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Customer Service is a JOKE!

Beoordeeld op 6-9-2022

When i tried to cancel a subscription due to the software not working the way it was intended it is now going on 5 months and my account manager has not replied to any of my emails or phone calls when asking for copies of the renewal authorisation. They had been charging our CC without authorisation and the only reason we found this out because the CC expired and we were receiving notices with 3rd party threats in them. Since May, i have tried closing and cancelling the account and getting the invoices they continue to send us reversed due to the lack of responses. i have sent 30 emails since the 29th April 2022 and i have received 7 emails back 6 of these just CC'ing in different people and 1 saying that my Account manager had been away. Still no authorisation paperwork i have requested and still no response on whether the account has been closed.

Pluspunten

Nothing, it has not worked the whole time we have had it.

Minpunten

Everything, we had the GPS tracking in some of our machinery and it just never performed like we were told it would.

Antwoord van Verizon Connect Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are disappointed to hear about your experience and we apologize for the frustration. We'd like to offer some assistance offline if you still need it. Please email us at: [email protected]

Shatonia
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

Dispatch my Verizon Connect

Beoordeeld op 19-1-2023

Pluspunten

I like having all my fleet services together

Minpunten

I haven’t had any issues with these services

Benji
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Best Tracking Software

Beoordeeld op 9-6-2019

So far we have recovered thousands of dollars in what could have been stolen equipment. Also we have cut down on refunds where customers said they didn't use the equipment and we can see how many hours they have put on it.

Pluspunten

I like the ease of use. We use it to track our rental equipment from location to hours of use. We can tell where it is and if a customer has been running it.

Minpunten

The desk top version is much more easier to use than the mobile.

William
  • Sector: Logistiek en toeleveringsketen

Fleetmatics Review

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2019

I hope we are putting safe drivers on the road as we now get speeding alerts.

Pluspunten

It's compliant for the FMCSA ELD rule...

Minpunten

I have no issues with the software, it's pretty easy to use.

Ashley

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Incompetent Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 19-7-2019

If you can find another company that has good coverage, choose them. I never had these kinds of issues before Verizon took over.

Pluspunten

The software is user friendly and once you have the hang of it, it's easy to navigate the site as well as manage different locations and their vehicles as well. The reporting comes in handy as well.

Minpunten

The customer service is terrible. Ever since Verizon Connect took over Fleetmatics, it's all gone down hill drastically. While everyone I have talked with is very polite, they never seem to be able to discern between two different cases, can never send out the necessary parts as requested, even after they have said it will all be taken care of and they will ship out in no time. Just today, I called about a specific case number and wanted to make sure the parts needed for an install had shipped and would make it for our appointment on Monday, as we had not received them. The woman I spoke with could not find anything regarding the parts having shipped or not. She then said she found where they had arrived but that was for an entirely different case number. This was a situation where I already had to reschedule the install due to not having parts shipped as they said they would. So here we are, third time around and hopefully third times the charm. Unfortunately, this is the same story on each separate occasion when we need installs completed. I fully intend on trying to reach someone at a higher level to find out the reason behind this level of incompetency.

Norma
  • Sector: Olie en energie

Truck Tracking made easy

Beoordeeld op 7-6-2019

Like i said before very useful tool to help keep your workers from driving to fast or reckless.

Pluspunten

its easy to use to locate a truck. I really like the feature where i can get directions to a truck it is such a useful tool.

Minpunten

i don't like that its so hard for me to pull a report from the data. I just want to be able to pull a spread sheet that will have the information in one place for each truck. like for it to read simple not have to look everywhere for it
For Example
DATE:, Trk #,Engine on:,Stop Time:,Idle Time:,Travel Time:,Distance(mile),Start/End Time,VIOLATIONS
6/1/19- 001 H M H M H M H M 101.1 H M 2 SPEEDING
6/2/19- 001 H M H M H M H M 101.1 H M 2 SPEEDING
6/3/19- 001 H M H M H M H M 101.1 H M 2 SPEEDING
6/4/19- 001 H M H M H M H M 101.1 H M 2 SPEEDING

Because right now i have to read the whole report look minute by minute to get to the end of the report for that information. I think this way would be way easier for me to get & pull the data i need. Plus i have to go through the replay to see if there were any speeding or braking violations with what the speed is with how fast the where going. Looking forward to maybe seeing this happen.

Sandy

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Tacking vehicles

Beoordeeld op 10-6-2019

We bought it for e-logs, and tracking vehicles. Difficult for users to easily use.

Pluspunten

I can fined all my vehicles when I need to.

Minpunten

Integration with other software isn't very easy. Also, administration is not as intuitive as it should be. Difficult to find what I am looking for, and can't always save something if I don't have complete info.

Joseph

Verizon Connect Review

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2019

Route Optimization. Traffic is everywhere is constant here in Massachusetts. I can then determine the best route.

Pluspunten

I like how I can see all of the trucks on the map. I can hover over one of the icons and it will tell me where they are, how fast they going and who is driving. It also tells me how long they have idleing. I am constantly using the "Find Nearest" option as well, this gives the ability to tell customers exactly when the truck will be arriving on site. Overall We are happy with this platform.

Minpunten

The replay option. I dislike this feature. One reason being I have to watch the whole thing if I just need to see how long the last run took. On the timeline bar below I want to be able to slide that to whatever time frame I need to watch.

Nate

Verizon Reveal

Beoordeeld op 18-2-2020

Overall It has been good. Not great, but good. A lot of work on my part to keep things working with the software. Either way we still get very good track and reports at times when we need them.

Pluspunten

Like the App that i can track where our trucks are at any moment. I like the reports that I can run to see different metrics of the truck. The user interface is pretty easy to use, simple and concise.

Minpunten

Customer service has been good and then bad. Tend to be a new person every few months that is over our account. Had some install issues with the contractors who installed trackers. Would like to be able to see current mileage of truck in reveal. The reports are shoddy at times, especially gas card purchases.

Redenen om over te stappen op Verizon Connect

We were already part of NetworkFleet.
Chuck
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Good product, HORRID customer service.

Beoordeeld op 16-2-2017

I've had this product for just over 2 years now tracking 17 trucks. Overall, I like the software, the mobile app, the fuel integration, mileage tracking, and service notifications. We've had a few issues with the installed units, but the installation team (which is subcontracted out) is very prompt and responsive to getting the issues resolved. My account rep and sales team, however, are a different matter altogether.
First off, most of the time I call customer service, I will inevitably be transferred at LEAST 2 times to a different department, and will have to explain the issue in full each and every time. I had a billing dispute (where they charged me for an add-on e-log that was never received nor installed in my trucks) and they refused to issue me a credit or even really address the issue. Their entire attitude is basically "well, we shipped them out (to the wrong address) and it's not our fault you didn't install them". I've spoken with my account rep, his boss, and even the Customer service manager. Not only will they NOT respond to calls or messages (they never answer the phone), but emails go unanswered as well. I'm currently fighting them to buy out my contract so I can find a company that will actually provide service to their customers. Do your homework folks... Good product, TERRIBLE customer service!

Pluspunten

ease of use, easy to install

Minpunten

Customer service is HORRID!

Glen
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

Customer Support SUCKS

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2019

If I could, I drop Verizon like a hot potato, I'll probably get a phone call after this, and promises will be made and just like most political promises NOTHING WILL BE DONE.

Pluspunten

The product itself​ is not bad. It does not do everything they told me it would do, but it is functional, if and when you can get it installed properly and set up.

Minpunten

Everything from crappy installation, to getting the right equipment, to them shipping it to the wrong place. The installers stick things up with two-sided​ tape... the first hot day it all starts falling, long cables wrapped around other wiring bundles. Installing and leaving without​ knowing if it installed correctly and working, installing the wrong product. Showing up to do and installation only to find out they shipped the wrong parts.

Davie
  • Sector: Landbouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

GM

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2019

My employees are beginning to rely on the reporting for time cards, report on mileage, and reminders for maintenance. This is why the miner issues with not recording time, not being able to reset mileage, and reliability on when maintenance needs to be done is important to us and why I reduce my approval rating to average. I'm hoping this review will spark someone to contact us with some ability to fix their system.

Pluspunten

I like that it can be set to send to multiple people for timecards, maintenance and location.

Minpunten

It doesn't keep a log of time when out of view of antennas like I was told it would. When we do maintenance it doesn't let us reset the mileage to correct incorrect mileage and start over. Thus the mileage error is compounded with each maintenance. Units not reporting and the difficulty in getting service to correct problems. Not to do with software, but part of why I find Verizon overall lacking is the disconnect between sales, service and reporting.

Steven
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

Verizon Connect - How to Destroy a Product

Beoordeeld op 21-4-2022

The software itself works well -- contract renewal, the switch to 4G (which now has been going on for almost 2 years and I still can't get anyone to talk to me about the contract) and customer support in general is just horrendous. We were a customer of Fleetmatics, and they were great to work with -- this is the worst I have ever seen -- babies crying in the background, terrible noise levels when you actually get someone on the phone -- the list goes on and on. Anyone at a management level on the customer service side should be fired now!

Pluspunten

The software itself is acceptable -- but certainly not superior to anything else in the industry

Minpunten

The CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ADMINISTRATiON is the worst I have EVER experienced -- from an impossible to understand sales and support org structure -- numerous people from different departments but none ever call back -- not clear who has any authority -- it is impossible to describe how bad this is.

Bill

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

Find another iption

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2022

The products works, it is a real shame they took a wonderful company with excellent customer service and destroyed it. Do not use, do not use, do not use Verizon.

Pluspunten

Once setup the system works well. We started with fleetmatics and used them for several years before Verizon took over.

Minpunten

Initially the transfer was smooth but within months of the buyout customer service dropped severely. A few years later and we simply can’t reach anyone. We have been trying for 6 months to acquire new units for additional vehicles and equipment. We were contacted by a sales rep to renew our contract which we did reluctantly hoping that would allow us to get our additional equipment. Nothing but Crickets since then, now trying to figure out how to cancel. We’ve since Called our bank to stop payments, there is no where online to change billing or payment info.

Karen
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Service- Supply and Demand

Beoordeeld op 1-7-2019

Talked with customer service several times., Finally had a tech out to repair units, wrong parts sent.
Two units were not working correctly for months.

Pluspunten

The desk top software, the ease of using. All the office staff could use it easily

Service- Customer service -Repairs- A understanding of our business

Tanya

Tracking app

Beoordeeld op 5-2-2021

It is a great cost cutting software for business in which there employees are travelling because you can know where they were and how much time they spent on each jobs.

Pluspunten

It is a great tracking app for your employees. You can install the device in the employees car and it will track their location for each and every time of the day. It will not just only tell the location of your vehicle but will also notify if they are speeding or if they are sitting in the car for long time and are not travelling. You just have to log in to your account, select the vehicle you want the location for and select the date and you have all your data.

Minpunten

The customer support for the software is not so good. You have to call them and the waiting times are generally long.