dotloop

Software voor transactiebeheer van vastgoed

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Julie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best Document Signing Out There!

Beoordeeld op 6-8-2019

I use dotloop to run my real estate transactions. Clients love that I can send things directly to their phones for an instant signature.

Pluspunten

I love dotloop! It is incredibly easy to use and accurate! Can't say enough good things about it.

Minpunten

My only complaint is they are no longer working with Keller Williams after this month. I'm going to miss having access to it and have even considered paying for it personally.

kat
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Fantastic program

Beoordeeld op 21-12-2020

I love it. I can't understand why someone would use anything else. It works perfectly with our needs and it makes the whole " work smarter not harder" saying, true.

Pluspunten

It is made to make Real Estate Agents life easier. Easy to use and manage. Visually friendly. I got my brokerage to change because it is seamless and intuitive for our job.

Minpunten

If you have an account you can not merge with other accounts. Once you leave a team, if you paid for your membership you should be able to take it with you.

Redenen om voor dotloop te kiezen

It is much easier to use.

Overgestapt van

Redenen om over te stappen op dotloop

You have a storage system that makes sense. Easier to use.
Kathryn
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Very clunky software

Beoordeeld op 5-3-2020

This is a computerized solution to a paperwork issue....unfortunately the designers do not understand the Real Estate business which varies throughout the country. California is probably the most document-heavy transaction process in the US. You'd think they'd design a system that would work in CA because then it will work for all of the other states.

Pluspunten

I don't have to copy pages of documents for a physical file.

Minpunten

Can only enter one item per category. But in Real Estate we may have 5 or 6 amendments, 3 contingency removals, etc. In this system, you enter Contingency #1. Then when you have Contingency #2, you must join 1 and 2 together in your computer and then load this new scan which eliminates the earlier submission. How stupid? Why not allow more than one item to be submitted in any category?

Antwoord van dotloop Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Kathryn, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience using dotloop.

You can upload as many of any document as needed.

When uploading documents, you are not required to add them to an existing placeholder setup by your broker.

You can upload the documents directly into the Loop and keep them separate from the other copies.

For example, you may upload Contingency #1 and add it to the placeholder. When you need to add Contingency #2, add it to the Loop and do not replace Contingency #1.

This way, you can have both contingencies visible in the Loop.

Kathryn -- hopefully the above info is helpful. Please call into support if you encounter more issues.

Brenda
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Dotloop saves tons of time?

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2022

Saves so much time because each file is stored by whatever name you give it. Every feature I have needed is on this document storage. Even separating mass documents into individual ones!

Pluspunten

This is the best document storage. So easy to use and makes storing and finding previous documents a simple click.

Minpunten

None. Everything works great even the phone app

Kerra

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A Business Lifesaver, Daily!

Beoordeeld op 2-7-2021

We can't say enough good things about our experience with dotloop. To put this in perspective, the brokerage we are with provides a free document management program, but we pay additional to continue using dotloop - we love it that much! It is easy to use, keeps our data safe, and streamlines our daily process.

Pluspunten

Dotloop is extremely simple to get started with, and simplifies our real estate business daily. Our entire team is able to collaborate, no matter where we're calling our "office" that day, and we can securely store, manage, share, and sign documents. Our clients have also commented on how easy the software is to use, and they love being able to sign their documents digitally rather than meeting us at the office every time there are documents to be signed.

Minpunten

The only hiccup we've run into with this software is when our office introduces new documents they want us to begin using. Sometimes it's an extra step to add the new docs to our form library and prepare them for filling/signing, but the good news is this only has to be done once, and then they remain available for future use.

Redenen om over te stappen op dotloop

Dotloop had better features and was easier for our team members to use when we compared the two.
Julia

DotLoop is My Go To!

Beoordeeld op 5-2-2022

Overall, it is my preferred platform!

Pluspunten

DotLoop has it all! You can do everything you need to in one system and it is so convenient! Signature platform, transaction management - it is great!

Minpunten

Sometimes the signature fields and templates can be a little clunky, but with practice you get the hang of it and it is not a large inconvenience.

Redenen om voor dotloop te kiezen

My office wanted a compliance/review feature for more transaction management rather than just a signature platform.

Overgestapt van

Redenen om over te stappen op dotloop

It is the most user friendly platform that works!
Shaylah
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Easy for Real Estate Clients to Use

Beoordeeld op 12-7-2019

Pluspunten

My clients find this very easy to use from their mobile devices.

Minpunten

I started with the trial version. But I wasted some loops on practice and when I went back to erase them and use them for real loops, it made me purchase a full version even though I only had 1 or 2 official loop that had been sent to clients for signing. I wish I could copy and paste text boxes as they are often redundant. I also wish the text boxes weren't so finicky - if you need to edit the text after leaving the box, sometimes you need to actually erase some text before you can retype (maybe just on my computer - MacBook Pro). Also, maybe I am doing it wrong, but it is annoying when a document is mostly signed and then somebody notices a small typo or edit and once i touch it the signatures are all erased. It would be nice if instead of erasing everything, it would pings the signees to ask them to initial the edit and perhaps restricted downloading the document until all edits were acknowledged by all signing parties.

Redenen om over te stappen op dotloop

I use dotloop as my preferred signing software because it was a part of my realtor package when I joined my brokerage. Now it is the program that I am most comfortable with so I continue to favour it.
Jenifer

Love it but don't like that Zillow owns it :(

Beoordeeld op 19-5-2021

It's been great other than the Zillow buyout.

Pluspunten

I love almost everything about it - there are quite a few features that would be nice to add, but overall it's my favorite

Minpunten

The thing I like least is that Zillow owns it now. Everyone in my company is leaving DotLoop because of the conflict of interest and the way Zillow has stabbed us in the back as agents. Concerned that our customer's data is no longer private and they are discouraging our clients from using us as professionals. For that reason, I don't know how long I will stay with it. :(

Mary Frances

Spectacular digital signing software

Beoordeeld op 31-8-2021

I use it on a daily basis for residential real estate transactions. We use it for digital signing and contract work. Everyone within a transaction including the buyer, the seller, the listing agent and the buyers agent including all of our administrators have ease-of-use collectively with Dotloop!!

Pluspunten

The ease of use. The flexibility. Once you learn the software it is super easy and very flexible as you can add documentation via PDF or scanning. It is also very easy to add other users. I highly recommend this software!!!

Minpunten

The learning curve is about 1 to 2 months. We do have a specialist on site. I called her the Dotloop queen, and she makes it super easy because the pages are shareable!

Eric

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Good for management

Beoordeeld op 23-9-2020

It’s probably my second favorite in terms of the digital signing experience but my favorite for management features

Pluspunten

It works very well for document management and transaction management.
Universal support with large brokerages

Zillow related
The signing experience is good but not as good as DocuSign
Some features are hidden and not easy to discover

Antwoord van dotloop Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Eric, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback on dotloop.

Best,

Nick Wright
Customer Marketing Manager

Nancy
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Dot Loop delivers like I never could have imagined.

Beoordeeld op 23-4-2021

I can't think through enough accolades to describe how much I love this. Easy to learn. Easy to use. Makes my life feel like it is in perfect order. I love the help desk! I love the things you can customize! I love that you don't let me delete things. I love how I can rearrange my loops. I love how I can download, upload and edit documents. In my life everyone uses the term "intuitive, " and in my life tools are never aligned with my intuition, except for this one! Then the mobile version--oh my gosh I love it.

Pluspunten

I've used other signing and storing and sharing tools. There is no comparison. Learning new tools is normally challenging for me, but not this one-- in 1-2 transactions I was flying. With each loop I built I found new features on my own and everything I would wish it could do, I would find out, guess what? It does it. Real Estate is intense these days- this tool has been the best thing that has happened for my business in 2021.

Minpunten

There are no cons. If I wanted to be super fussy, the "upload photo" works well, but the homes are usually not identifiable due to the extreme landscape view, a tad less wide and a tad taller would help.

Jo Ann
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Great Product!

Beoordeeld op 17-1-2020

My over all experience has been wonderful! I love that I am able to see what all the agents in my office are doing from my phone or desktop. Being a Realtor, we are always on the go, so having the accessibility from the app is HUGE for me. I am able to help any agents who have questions, or need me to review a file right away instead of having to make them wait until I get back to the office.

Pluspunten

I love that I am able to communicate with all of my agents and see what transactions are going on even if I am out showing property! My favorite feature is the app. It has saved so much time while I am on the go!

Minpunten

The only bad experience, or what I would suggest looking into, is how a couple has to use two different emails. I have ran into situations where the couple only has one email and it make's it a bit of a challenge. Other than that, I have been enjoying Dotloop.

DigiSigner

Redenen om over te stappen op dotloop

Because the over all user friendly experience I had while testing the product and the over all user reviews was why I chose to use this product vs. the competitors.
Anne

OUTSTANDING TEAM FINCTIONS!

Beoordeeld op 2-3-2020

Makes daily tasks easy and stores all in one place for all people within our organization including our Stagers and Professional Photographer. We have Templates and task lists for all to be keep up to date on what needs to occur next!

Pluspunten

We have customized this product to work for us in every area of our daily tasks as a Team. Dotloop helped load customized Templates that optimize the availability of all forms that may be required in any instance while at a desk or on the run. Our Team os growing and the ease of use for all from Admin to Accounting to the Salespeople and Owner is bar none the finest system available. We have tried other programs and all pale in comparison to this one. This is much more than an e-signature system. It is auto e-storage and has accountability for all signatures and contracts that pass through its system.

Minpunten

There really is nothing that we do not care for!

Cindy
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Review of DotLoop

Beoordeeld op 26-12-2020

Basically, besides the email signature roadblock, my experience is good. I understand there is a learning curve and I'm working on it. Please continue to have your representatives available to support clients on the phone. A "live" person comes in so handy in stressful situations. I definitely value this option.

Pluspunten

The product offers many valuable features. The sharing of tutorials is great and the DotLoop service team is excellent. It is VERY important to be able to speak to a knowledgeable representative on the "phone."

Minpunten

Signing documents for our older generation who is not computer savvy is definitely a roadblock. I've run into this situation several times. DocuSign has a way around this hurdle. Can DotLoop improve on this feature? Also, having a menu option for Hot Keys such as copying check boxes would be great. I did print off the Tip Sheet, but it would be helpful to have an on-screen option rather than searching on a website.

Candee

Powerful Platform

Beoordeeld op 8-10-2021

I use dotloop as a single source for all of my document and file management and retention needs. The latest and greatest Forms, Contracts, Disclosures from my real estate associations always seem to be present. I love that I can even map interactive fields to my own internal/brokerage specific forms--fields that autofill based on the info used to create a loop. I have even created some forms that will do the math for me.

Pluspunten

Simple to use, highly customizable, very flexible yet consistent.

Minpunten

The mobile app leaves a little to be desired--I get that maybe it can't be as robust as the desktop platform, but it is a little bit difficult to navigate, especially when trying to download/export a document to a device to be distributed via an email account. Sometimes it can be challenging to locate older, but still active, files.

Emily

A Great Tool For Contract to Close

Beoordeeld op 4-12-2019

Overall, we were very happy with this system. The only reason we switched to docusign as a company was because Keller Williams did not want to be associated with Zillow, and Zillow bought out dotloop.

Pluspunten

The system is very easy to navigate and use when preparing documents and sharing them to clients for e-signatures as well as cooperating brokers.

Minpunten

We experienced this very infrequently, but there were times when the system would glitch and lock the client out from signing a document. I think it was due to the document originator still being logged in or open on that document.

Monica
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Dotloope Rocks!

Beoordeeld op 20-9-2019

Pluspunten

Its easy to use and understand. the versatility, I can use it from my laptop, tablet or phone and its user friendly and its great when you need to integrate everyone in the deal. Love and recommend it to all

nothing

Brianna
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Dotloop makes us so much more efficient!

Beoordeeld op 26-11-2019

Dotloop is a great tool for real estate transactions, and it makes our day-to-day workload much more manageable!!

Pluspunten

Dotloop is great for staying organized. The templates section can be broken into folders, which makes for easy real estate transactions! For example, if we have an Estate sale, we simply add to a loop all items from our “estate sale” template folder. When I save in the template folders, I fill out each item with necessary fields (i.e. date, text box, signature prompt, etc) so that it is ready to be used when added to a loop. Our clients also find Dotloop user-friendly and are able to complete their paperwork using Dotloop as well!

Minpunten

The only “issue” I can recall is that when entering contact information for people into Dotloop, it will attempt to fill in the fields for you. This is great, except if it fills the fields in inaccurately. For example, if a husband and wife share an email address and you are trying to add the wife but the husband already had been entered into Dotloop before, it fills the husband’s information in. This is easy to fix, but just know that it can happen.

Bill

Fantastic Software Designed For The Real Estate Professional

Beoordeeld op 18-12-2021

I love using Dotloop with all my real estate transactions as it saves a tremendous amount of time with contract writing and delivery.

Pluspunten

The Dotloop software is easy to use and very intuitive which makes it very fast to learn and be proficient as using. Using Dotloop saves a tremendous amount of time and energy when writing or delivering contracts and the best part of it is that you can draft, sign and deliver contracts from the comfort of you own home or office. After using Dotloop, I can't imaging going back to the way things used to be.... Meeting clients to get signatures, taking contract to other Realtor, meeting other realtor after their clients sign contract and then delivering to my office... I'm already tired just typing the way it used to be. Thanks Dotloop for transforming the way contracts are done and saving Realtors many hours of time that we can spend with our family or time that can be put toward finding the next deal.

Minpunten

The only thing that I would change about the software is that once you start a contract or form it cannot be deleted... It can be archived, but not deleted. It would be nice to be able to delete forms that were mistakenly added to the loop or started but not signed.

Ali

Dotloop is a must have for Real Estate Agent/Teams

Beoordeeld op 3-6-2021

Overall all, once you get used to the software it is very effective.

Pluspunten

Easy to upload documents and edit them to fill in or customize signatures, dates, initials, text boxes, check marks. Easy to share documents as well.

Minpunten

Must use one email per person for signature. Other software allow multiple users to sign per email address.

easier to use
Karli
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Very Useful

Beoordeeld op 15-4-2020

In the age of technology, it seems so prehistoric to have to print out documents, sign them, and scan them. I am thankful for DOTLOOP for allowing my clients to be able to log in and sign documents in real time. This bit of software has allowed me to get offers to other agents quickly and to perform all of my necessary tasks without having to worry about my printer not having ink, or that someone may not have received a document. I love the feature that shows you all outgoing messages, and that reminds me of what tasks I have yet to complete.

Pluspunten

My FAVORITE feature of this software is that it is paperless. You cannot get better then not having to fumble around with a sometimey printer. I can complete, or upload any document that I may need to work with from anywhere in the world. And my clients and I have access to these documents for life. They also appreciate that they can easily sign as well from their phones/ipads/tablets, etc. It really does make the Real Estate experience 100 times more pleasurable.

Minpunten

The one con to me about this software is that it does not intuitively see the blanks on the documents that you upload. Which means you have to add each respective text block, date block, signature, intials, each time which can be time consuming.

Katie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Helps with ease of transaction

Beoordeeld op 14-10-2019

No need to drive across town for signatures, faxed docs are hard to read and speeds up the transaction processing. Love the auto fill abd template features!

Pluspunten

Easy to use, upload docs, guides signers through documents. Easy to track progress and see if/when recipients have opened the documents

Minpunten

I wish it allowed me to set signing order. I.e. when I want to have buyers sign, then sellers agent receive, etc by setting that all up from the start. Right now, I have to resend to other agents after buyers sign. Same thing with leases, I want tenants to sign then once I'm done with verifications on my end, I can open and sign.

Ashley

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

DotloopLiterally saves my life during deals !

Beoordeeld op 20-5-2021

Dotloop is honestly a must have if you're in the Real Estate Industry. Having access to all board addendums and documents, sharing across the board with all parties, Dotloop is literally an all around go to for transaction organization.

Pluspunten

Dotloop hold all documents needed to have the perfect transaction with your Client and your team. You are able to colllaborate with documents where everyone can receive notification of signatures. As well once the deal is over you can move into a closed loop where you can always access your previous deals.

Minpunten

I do not like that if you share a document in the loop with another agent that is not on your team they have access to see your clients information and some documents they are privy to if snooping.

Shane

All Day, Every Day

Beoordeeld op 19-11-2018

Pluspunten

Dotloop is a piece of software that has been pivotal to the existence of my business for over 4 years now. It is an incredibly easy to use platform with great integrations and flexibility. I have been forced to use other services (like AppFiles) by clients who didn't have Dotloop and the difference is night and day. If you are in need of a document sharing system for Real Estate, hands down the best option available is Dotloop.

Minpunten

While I love most everything about this platform, I do wish there were most customization options for "white label" styling, allowing the end recipient to have a more clean "in house" feel. If they could include some ability to customize the front end and the notification emails, that would be awesome.

Anthony

Dotloop gets it done.

Beoordeeld op 26-8-2021

It's solid and saves a lot of time and paper.

Pluspunten

Easy to use and keeps docs backed up even with archived.

Minpunten

I can't think of any. There may have been a few years back. I don't necessarily care for the sharing of other businesses.