Dolibarr

Oplossingen voor online bedrijven.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Software developers' delight

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2018

Pluspunten

If you have a web hosting, you can install this software through your web hosting account and then access the same anywhere on the cloud. You can also choose the option to download this software on your PC (Windows, Ubuntu, Fedora-Redhat-Mandriva). Liked the modular approach that helps select run only the modules one need. Being a free, open source software, it is software developers' delight. For instance, right now, GST is a hot market in India. Why not come out with your own GST module! There is Dolistore where software developers can market their developed module.

Minpunten

Although basic ERP needs of small and medium enterprises are well met, if you immediately want a feature-rich software that helps comply with the existing federal setup of your region, it will need customization which may require adding/tweaking codes. For instance in India as part of the mandatory GST compliance, one needs a specific GST module which is not present with the shipped version.

Jean-Noel
  • Sector: Informatiediensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Dolibarr as a Prospect/customer management and invoicing system

Beoordeeld op 16-12-2019

We create all prospects, customers, products (but just a few) and services and it is easy to create them. the software help us a lot to make the follow-up of invoice payments.

Pluspunten

The software is quite easy to use.
A lot of plugins can help to manage better the company and the leads/proposals.
Update is better even if they can still improve it

Minpunten

For the contract management for employees, the features are too lights !

Vtiger CRM

Redenen om voor Dolibarr te kiezen

Because vtiger is not really an open source now and some modules very expensive

Overgestapt van

Vtiger CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Dolibarr

Easy to use, fast to install, easy to secure, mobile app available Dolibarr is installed on a cloud server and in such we do not have to manage the server itself. Only Dolibarr. We also installed time sheet modules to help in managing our consultants.
Marco
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Open source with all its power.

Beoordeeld op 23-9-2022

Pluspunten

By saying that it is open source does not imply that it is a software to be taken lightly, due to the constant support it receives from companies and programming enthusiasts immersed in the development of the platform.
It is easily installable in the cloud allowing access from anywhere in the world, it has clients that can be installed on Windows or Linux systems, its modular approach helps to run only the necessary modules without having to have everything installed.

Minpunten

It meets the basic ERP needs of small and medium-sized businesses, but if you want to add features to help comply with your country's existing federal configuration, you will need customization that may require hiring an expert programmer.

Odoo
Talha
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Dolibarr to manage finance and account

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2020

Overall at this level, this software meet requirements with some headache, much modifications was made by our devolpers.

Pluspunten

Very easy to configure, import, export of master data like materials, vendors, customers etc, of previous erp is sophestically covered.
Invoicing, banks, account, reconsillation is ok, suitable for small industries. User authorizations, checks and control is available.

Minpunten

All business finance stratigies is not functional, like releasing payments etc. Some flaws found in invoicing status, margin report should be modified.

Augustin
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Good ERP/CRM Platform

Beoordeeld op 21-7-2022

Pluspunten

Dolibarr is a very easy to use application with a lot of plugins to manage leads, proposals and donations. I was looking for a new application because I was using an other open source application but Dolibarr is easy to install and the configuration is really simple. The application is really powerful and has a lot of features.

Minpunten

It is a great product, but you need to pay for somes modules that you need. Furthermore, the modules are much less numerous and do not cover a whole range of business scenarios.

Odoo en Podio
Alexis
  • Sector: Bibliotheken

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Good product, wish it will continue to evolve !

Beoordeeld op 16-12-2019

Well i use it for a litle library in lebanon. We bub books in france in euros, and sell it in lebanon in usd and LBP.
We also work in consignation, so we put our books in other stores... and we collect then the money each 2 month...

Pluspunten

I like that it has a very good process from proposal to facture. it's modular so i can select the modules i need. So i can chose the level of complication for the end user.
I liked also to be able to buy some plugins that did something.

Minpunten

Well, it's doing it's job !
i was a litle lost with the multi curency module.
and a module for putting goods in a parthner store (and getting out of the my stock) but doing facturation when it is sold by the parthner. would be realy nice.
in french we call this "consignation".

Virgilio

quality opensource

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2019

As I said, I use and indicate dolibarr for professional and personal purposes as well, from inventory control management to financial control.
I am happy to work with a secure system that also provides me with solving the sometimes serious customer issues regarding database and customizations.
I developed in it a feature of the Brazilian Invoice. This was one of the developments that I performed with total satisfaction.

Pluspunten

I like dolibarr easy to customize, safe to use and practical to solve problems.

Minpunten

from the lack of plugins or third party resources available to it. On the other hand, I believe this is due to the fear of giving credit to software that could topple big ones in the market.

Vtiger CRM, Odoo en SugarCRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Dolibarr

for being a more complete product, involving the financial side, inventory, marketing and that still allowed me to develop in a language that I have greater knowledge. besides vulnerability being the lowest.
Anthony
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

My weekly assistant

Beoordeeld op 1-8-2021

I have been using Dolibarr for more than a year now and I absolutely love it (and so does my accountant). As a freelancer I used to work in Excel and keep track of my leads in a separate CRM. This was becoming quite difficult to track vendor and client invoices nationally and internationally and if I wanted to add something to my CRM, I had to pay for an upgrade. With Dolibarr I can do everything myself and expand the field I require.

Pluspunten

The amount of flexibility in this software is massive. Every single function is customisable and the functionality that is already included out of the box is everything a starting company needs. I'm using the CRM and invoicing module every week. My accountant has her own login to view and download all supplier and client invoices.

Minpunten

The software has some learning curve. I host the software on my own server so if you don't know how to do this yourself, you probably will have to hire someone with technical skills. You are actually buying a lego-box but still need to build the castle yourself so you will have to put in some hours/days to set everything up.

Josep Lluís

A great ERP/CRM easy with PHP language

Beoordeeld op 9-12-2019

Small bussiness or Entities that need a ERP/CRM very cheap.
Also small bussiness or Entities that need a very personalized ERP/CRM for their needs.

Pluspunten

Uses the same programming language that Wordpress, Drupal, o Prestashop.
Very easy to install in most common hostings.
Good and open community.
Free licence GPL.

Minpunten

More events or meetups in countries that uses Dolibarr for interact with other developers and customers.

Openbravo en Odoo

Redenen om over te stappen op Dolibarr

Because Dolibarr has a free license (GPL), uses PHP language and have a good community.
Bryan
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Dolibarr truly is an all in one solution

Beoordeeld op 24-5-2022

In the time that I have been using Dolibarr, I have been able to better record and track customer inquiries that have then been turned into projects with invoices. I've also been able to directly tie expenses to projects to readily recognize if what customers are being charged is inline with expenses incurred by the business for the project. The more I have learned about the software, the more I have been able to think of better ways to integrate the software within my business.

Pluspunten

One of the things that I like most about Dolibarr is that it truly offers an all in one solution for my business (Sewing and Alterations) as it helps track every aspect of the business process.

Minpunten

I haven't really found much that I don't like about the software as taking the time to learn the software has really been paying off.

Vtiger CRM en SuiteCRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Dolibarr

I ultimately chose Dolibarr over the other solutions because each of the others seemed to be missing various important aspects that Dolibarr offers (or these abilities are well hidden within the alternatives when I tried the demo's).
Sébastien
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Dolibarr : comment avoir un outil sur mesure sans se le faire développer

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2022

Je l'ai déposé sur mon hébergement et ai fait moi-même la configuration base de données. Cela demande un peu de connaissance, mais c'est faisable quand on s'y connait un peu.
Depuis il me coûte 0€ avec 4 utilisateurs, là où Odoo me demanderai plus de 200€ /mois !

Pluspunten

Ce logiciel permet de se faire un outil adapté aux besoins propre de son entreprise pour 2 raisons.
Tout d'abord il permet un nombre énorme de choses de base, il suffit d'activer ou désactiver les modules fournis par défaut : gestion commerciale, de stock, ressources humaines, tickets, et beaucoup encore.
Ensuite, le dolistore permet de compléter avec des modules tiers gratuits ou payants.

Minpunten

Assez typiquement dans le monde du libre, l'interface n'est pas très pensée pour la productivité. Certains l'appellent le "Clicodrome" !

monday.com

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Dolibarr for Trading small business

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2020

For effectiveness in business including secured, auto communication i.e. email based events, like issuance of sale order, POs, fit for trading, Saas, and locally installation is a good option. Account management like banks, payable, receive-able to pay, to receive complete orders all are included in package, Dashboard parameters are good for management reporting.

Pluspunten

Xampp, lamp based web application to support business activities, easier in installation, configuration is easier, business aspects, logics are pre-defined in each modules which are pre built in with it, while some can be purchased. Role clarification of staff, trade, Purchase, Sale orders, Project order, and their invoices can be handled effectively with respective accounts too, double entry system for advanced accounting is configurable to meet the specific requirement of business. This software is best for trading and projects in level of medium industries.

Minpunten

Mobile application is not available, some bugs are found in manufacturing order, Graphs and visuals are in small size and will not properly displayed while business volume increases. Inventory report is not in printable format, Costing module is not available.

Mohammed

Dolibarr is Excellent Open source ERP

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2019

Pluspunten

The fact that it's free and well maintained. Has very vibrant user community

Minpunten

Lack some functionality and flexibility needed to make ir universal.

Conrad
  • Sector: Kantoorbenodigdheden

Excellent software

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2019

In general terms I have been using Dolibarr for many years, I have never had problems with the software which has helped me to keep a very good control of my company, since the first time I installed it on my server and started to enter data I have I've been loving this wonderful tool.

As I mentioned in previous points, Dolibarr has an ease of use and learning far superior to other software

Pluspunten

In my experience and based on other softwares that I have used such as MFG / Pro, Softland, SAP / MM among others, I believe that Dolibarr has many virtues such as that it is free, very intuitive, easy to use, and you can maintain a Good traceability of information, even more so if user roles are configured, excellent control of the company can be achieved.

Minpunten

Difficult question, since I personally like it very much, what if I consider a detail that there are modules that should be default in dolibarr and not be sold, as an example the reports should be in each module already parameterized correctly, and what another is the connection to the SII (Chile)

Adel
  • Sector: Duurzaamheid en milieu

Dolibarr the Opensource ERP for your startup

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019

As a startup we were able to consolidate all our business information and flows in one single cloud accessible format. This enabled our business to capitalize on its experiences and track records leading to great time saving and higher professional throughput.

Pluspunten

Dolibarr is simple and straightforward to implement. The users find it intuitive and therefore ramp up quickly on its routines. The support community is also great to find answers to your questions and bugs. Best of all, the value for money is unbeatable!

Minpunten

Documentation could be limited in some areas but that is normal on an opensource solution. The good news is that you don't need it as much since everything is almost intuitive.

It would be great to have a full mobile App with the Opensource package.

Mehdi

Why use Dolilbarr

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2019

I started my small office 5 years ago and Dolibarr helped me through all the processes in project commercial and leads and accounting management. Then when my skills where enough to become a service provider and trainer and remote support for Dolibarr Users in Morocco and abroad. Now i work with a friend, a very skilled consultant in IT, on industrial projects based on Dolibarr with GPAO/GMAO worklows ... and so on ..

Pluspunten

Dllibarr is written like a website, so it's lightweight and powerfull. More, we have new major version each 6 month, thanks to an active and well organized community team driven By [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and a good forum for helping users advanced or not.

Minpunten

5 years ago the updates where slow, but now we have a new major version each 6 months

Bruno
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging

Good solution

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2019

I’m managing my company for the offers, invoices,... I’m also an integrator of Dolibarr for the clients in Belgium.

Pluspunten

The simplicity is unbelievable. Everyone, without a particular formation can use it. It’s expendable endlessly.

Minpunten

Setup of new documents in PDF is tricky. Technical knowledge is essential.

Paul

simplicity

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2019

My experience with dolibarr was very satisfactory from the beginning, its simplicity of use and its friendly environment made me decide to use this software.

Pluspunten

There are many reasons that I will try to point out
• Easy to install in any local or cloud environment
• Very fast learning curve
• As standard it comes with almost everything a company needs
• It has very good external modules to complete my requirements
• It's free
• Can be used even in a shared hosting
• Updates and improvements are fast
• I just love it

Minpunten

• You do not have electronic commerce in the same application
• Website configuration is not easy

Ryan

It actually works

Beoordeeld op 31-1-2020

It has been great, I've never struggled with it, very straight forward and mature platform on which to manage relational data like never before.

These other systems are nice...... but hold no candle to the practicality of Dolibarr.

Pluspunten

Ease of setup, no fuss no hassles, the module builder is amazing, i haven't come accross quite as open and easy to extend upon, i've never not been able to do something in the application, sure it's not perfect, but i have not come accross an application as well thought out and designed

Minpunten

That people call it outdated, further than that, i don't really dislike anything, it was designed with experience dealing with the problem in context, if its done in a certain way, its done for a reason

Daniel
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging

Perfect CRM

Beoordeeld op 4-10-2019

We are using dolibarr for our whole business process, from customer contact management to invoice.

- The system is a webbased CRM Suite
- there are many modules for different cases
- the system hast it's own Customer Portal
- Own API

Minpunten

- Some modules are not working at all correctly. (But please remember that it's a open source Project)

Joel
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Owner

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2019

Good

Pluspunten

Can enable and disable modules. Active development. Active plugin community. Packaged for Debian, easy upgrade. Very customizable.

Minpunten

I wish there was better documentation on how to use as well as how to modify/create plugins

Odoo en ERPNext

Redenen om voor Dolibarr te kiezen

Peachtree is no longer supported

Redenen om over te stappen op Dolibarr

The core code for dolibarr is published. Can enable and disable modules.
John
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Excellent choice for Small & Medium Businesses

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2017

Pluspunten

This cloud Open Source CRM & ERP Sofware is an excellent choice for SMB Businesses. I have been working with Dolibarr for more than 3 years now. It has improved enormously since I started using it, and it keeps growing every release, displaying beautiful new functionalities.

It has a large global community, and therefore there is plenty experience to share among users and partners.

Minpunten

It still has some features to develop, like Planning and Forecasting, and some details related such as recurrent events in the Calendar, which are not covered yet, but I understand that these are considered in the product roadmap as new enhancements.

Bérengère

• Klantenondersteuning

I'm working for a Dolibarr software specialist. We use Dolibarr every day for our business.

Beoordeeld op 12-5-2017

Pluspunten

We chose to become a Dolibarr specialist because it's an open source software, wich allows our customers to have a personalize solution.
Dolibarr is an adaptable and scalable software that can meet the needs of many activities.
With Dolibarr you have the choice:
- Free download of the software and do the installation yourself
- Personalize your Dolibarr with differents modules available on Dolistore (the marketplace of Dolibarr)
- Contact an expert who will help you with your installation, an evolution, a training, an assistance.
The Dolibarr community is very active and allows the software to evolve very quickly.

Minpunten

The standard of the software doesn't do everything, but for me it's better , because we can personnalize our Dolibarr with the really necessary features.

Nicolas

Dolibarr an open source CRM&ERP

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2019

I use Dolibarr on a daily basis to do my quotes, order and billing. I follow my client, the latest emails exchange or bill I sent. I can consult my overall reports for the month/trimester/year easily.

I use it for every aspect of the life of my company.

Pluspunten

Is is easy to use and intuitive in its functionnality. With 2 new versions every year there is at the same time stability and progress in the end user experience visually and in the new features every version brings.

Minpunten

as every change of software, the hardest part is to get used to it, but once you are used to it, it is easy to navigate, work and find information ;)

Jari-Matti
  • Sector: Sportartikelen

Brains of my business

Beoordeeld op 23-12-2019

Dolibarr takes care of my needs for ERP, CRM, invoicing, accounting, customer support, stock management, warehouse management and reporting. Without it I would have ended up either in total Excel chaos or really expensive separate solutions.

Pluspunten

Dolibarr is quite straightforward to use, no training needed. Installation was easy, and the hardware requirements are low. Also, this software has a ton of features and can even be extended by using addons. It was really easy to implement

Minpunten

Finnish translation is useless. Of course, I could contribute and translate it myself, but I simply don't have time to do that. No problem though, english version is fine for me.