ERPAG

ERP voor kleine en middelgrote bedrijven

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Sector: Bouwmaterialen

It does

Beoordeeld op 16-3-2021

Pluspunten

It is very user friendly , very easy to import from excel and the communication with the support was very good and the answer was immediate.

Minpunten

The only thing untill now that we don't like it is the locked date on sales order.

Ravi
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten

Excellent Easy to Use ERP System

Beoordeeld op 17-12-2022

We choose ERPAG after wasting our money in custom ERP system with other company and it took almost 1 year for them to figure out what we needed and it still did not work.ERPAG is so easy to deploy , anyone with basic ERP knowledge can start using in few minutes. And I have never seen ERP system with so much customization option in reports.

Pluspunten

It was so easy to deploy this software. We started using within 4-5 days and that include training to team.

Minpunten

Only thing we did not like about this software is limited capability in accounting module.

Fishbowl en MRPeasy

Redenen om voor ERPAG te kiezen

Focus Team was very unprofessional and could not deploy the software in one year. we lost almost $8000 dollars.

Redenen om over te stappen op ERPAG

We like the ability to customize reports and visibility it offered to manage team activity.
Luciano
  • Sector: Textiel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

ERPAG is perfect for our business

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2021

ERPAG helped us grow our business.

ERPAG helped us grow our business.

Pluspunten

It is a very intuitive system, and no previous knowledge is needed to use it.

Minpunten

We who live in a country that speaks Spanish, some technical issues of the system are difficult

Joy
  • Sector: Cosmetica
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Love Love Love This software!!!

Beoordeeld op 2-9-2021

Pluspunten

Amazing software/database! It seemed daunting at first, but that's the case with me and any new software, but if you can manage Excel, you can manage this! Not only is the database amazing, the customer service is OUTSTANDING!!! I have never experienced a superior level of customer service like this before. The ladies have me spoiled! They know me by name, always sound happy to hear from me even though I know I'm a pain, and they are sooo patient with me and never get frustrated when I need them to repeat something I don't understand. I love this team and the software and will never leave them! xoxo

Minpunten

I honestly have found nothing negative about this software, it truly is amazing!

Katana Cloud Inventory

Redenen om over te stappen op ERPAG

ERPAG has the capability to do what all the other software I considered offers and more. Not only did it meet the needs of my business in terms of functionality, but it is literally hundreds of dollars cheaper also. It was not easy to find software that had what I was looking for, for my bath and body business, but ERPAG is amazing no matter what industry you're in!
Ratanachai
  • Sector: Cosmetica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Flexible & intelligent software but easy to use. Best for startups & small to mid size...

Beoordeeld op 1-7-2020

I'm so happy to find this application after a virtually forever search for an ERP software that will fit my organization requirement with limited budget. The software is sophisticated and well designed. It is also so flexible that allows you to adjust and tweak the software to fit your organization's requirement. The flow of the application is also intuitive and easy to understand.

Their support team is also very helpful. I love that they also provide the Live Chat service within the application. This really help us solve our problems quickly.

So, if you are an entrepreneur looking for an ERP solution, make sure you don't skip this one!

Pluspunten

Cloud Application, No need to invest in hardware. The software covers every aspect of an organization and link important data together. It is very flexible and well designed.

Minpunten

Support team availability for company in Asia continent is quite limited.
Continuity issue. For example, when we briefly lost Internet connection, the user is kicked out of the software immediately and lose all the unsaved works. When something is wrong, the application is just suspended without any reason or explanation. It should have a better error handling.

Damien
  • Sector: Automotive

Ocean Roads ERP Feasibility Study

Beoordeeld op 6-6-2022

Manufacturing tracking and productivity, freeing up managers by putting job stages and tasks on a screen for manufacturing staff so they can keep working without seeking constant guidance from a supervisor.
Tracking job time and expense and employee efficiency.

Pluspunten

Simple in its layout and use but remaining very powerful in its ability, I have only used the mobile app briefly but it was a great experience.

Minpunten

We manufacture in three separate workshops in separate parts of the country and each location manufactures some of the same products, Because of the location differences each workshop has different suppliers for parts/raw materials, A feature that would be handy would be the option when creating a product based on bill of materials have the ability to create multiple bill of materials based on warehouse and have the option when that product is chosen in a sales order the sales person can select the appropriate warehouse and then the correct purchase orders are created for the correct suppliers.

Sage X3 en ERPNext

Redenen om over te stappen op ERPAG

We haven't chosen ERPAG as yet but so far in the free trial we are very happy with the ability and ease of use of the software.
Steve
  • Sector: Defensie en ruimtevaart

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

ERP for small manufacturing operations covered

Beoordeeld op 29-4-2020

ERPAG is helping our company take control of our inventory, work order and job planning, and purchasing activities in combination with other quality management systems.

Pluspunten

Very easy to import BOM & vendor data for the hundreds of components that we use in our products. Also very easy to build work orders and purchase orders to help us migrate away from PDF work instructions and excel sheets for POs.

Minpunten

Time tracking app for work order costing could be improved. We already use a separate app (Tsheets) for better visibility of our employee time tracking for different projects and it will be tricky to reconcile these different tracking systems. If ERPAG could match Tsheets functionality it would be worth a bit more to us. In general, the ERPAG user interface feels a bit antiquated but functionality is really what we care about so this is just a minor ding.

Fishbowl en MRPeasy

Redenen om over te stappen op ERPAG

Easiest option to get up and running that met our basic requirements. Cost for the 2 license option works for our business, great value for a company like ours with only a few employees that need to interface with MRP.
JOON HYUK
  • Sector: Import en export

Just started

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019

Pluspunten

Well from now only can say this is a great software to managing my business, as my industries need many different fields and items, cant use just for E-commerce platforms, our business is mostly offline businesses.
And this software looks matching well until now.

Minpunten

AS I wrote here, I am a new user but looks much more useful than others software.

Wrike

Can not use from China.

Overgestapt van

Teamwork.com

Redenen om over te stappen op ERPAG

Actually using both, due to managing projects with Wrike and managing orders ( selling and purchasing ) with ERPAG. Account using Xero.
Tyler
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten

Erpag Review

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2022

I am still on the trial, but overall I am impressed by the features Erpag offers for the price.

Pluspunten

I'm impressed by Erpag's suite of features for manufacturing and inventory control. It is a great platform to manage production materials and workorders.

Minpunten

I have experienced a handful of crashes and other minor bugs. The type of tasks that can be performed in the app are limited.

Katana Cloud Inventory

Redenen om voor ERPAG te kiezen

OpenBOM does not provide sufficient tools to meet our accounting and inventory control requirements.

Price, Features
Sylvia
  • Sector: Machinebouw

Best MRP/ERP software out there

Beoordeeld op 23-3-2020

We run a scientific equipment manufacturing company and the services are excellent. I've tried out many other similar tier software (SOS Inventory and MRPEasy) and this is in a league of its own.

Pluspunten

The software is a manufacturing company's dream.

I love so many things about this. Beautiful interface, amazing support (instantaneous directions if I chat with them and the developers can turn on a dime to implement features if requested).

It also does everything I want it to: track purchase orders, tell me intuitively when things are late, search items, assign serial numbers to items (we purchase a lot), customize fields, and multi-level BOMs.

Minpunten

It was hard to find this software! I was looking at the really expensive onsite MRP/ERP solutions and thinking that they were overkill. This is EXACTLY what I need.

paul
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw

Great value without compromise

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2019

Great, customer support is very responsive and training

Great, customer support is very responsive and training

Pluspunten

Easy to get the hang of, navigation is very simple.

Minpunten

Still a bit USA focused, needs to be more outward looking for global community

Gail
  • Sector: Medische apparatuur

The Trial Made All the Difference

Beoordeeld op 25-10-2022

This will be our first real manufacturing/inventory management system. It is a great product if you are transitioning from spreadsheets.

Pluspunten

We like ERPAG features in that many align with our needs now and there is lots of room to scale.

Minpunten

A few functions are not intuitive, and I have had some issues with the search function for the Product list being inconsistent. One exchange with online help made me wonder if the agent actually understood the mfg/inv/purchase process.

Fulcrumapp.com, MRPeasy en Katana Cloud Inventory

Redenen om over te stappen op ERPAG

We ranked all features based on their importance to our business and looked for the package that hit the most or all of our critical needs.
Mohammed
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Excellent overall product however missing key features for the Software to work with other...

Beoordeeld op 19-8-2022

Overall it is good, i think if they fix the integration requirements it would be one of the best software's out there

Pluspunten

All in one Software, integrates well with Xero Accounting, has all the features you need for a fully fledged ERP System

Minpunten

Lack of API access, Webhook, and inability to import Purchase Orders from Excel or to bring in Purchase Orders from External Softwares. Also lacking the ability to bulk import existing Sales Orders, Shipping Documents, Purchase Orders and updating them via Excel.

EMERGE App en Cin7 Core

Redenen om over te stappen op ERPAG

My decision will be based on the feedback I get with regards to the integration requirements
Frank

More features for less.

Beoordeeld op 6-5-2020

Most of the issues we had was collecting the right data and understanding the terminology of ERPAG as it compares to Quickbooks Online. Also, the sitch to QBO and implementation of ERP at the same time has added a degree of difficulty we wouldn't have if we had stayed with Quickbooks Desktop but the switch was needed. Being able to use ERP on android tablets like the ones we already use in production will save us a ton of money that we would have spent on scanners and other gadgets we won't need.

Pluspunten

The number of features included in the software and the pricing tiers are a pleasant surprise in the age of paid add-ons or poorly developed and overpriced software packages available for manufacturing and production control.

Minpunten

The learning curve might be a little steep for a single person to est out all that the software has to offer and the documentation could use some detailed examples on how to use some modules and the sequence to follow when entering data manually or via import. But given all the things this software does right it is understandable that it would have a delay in the documentation for some modules.

MRPeasy, JobBOSS² en Katana Cloud Inventory

Redenen om over te stappen op ERPAG

Long term cost of ownership and features.
Jorge
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

ERPAG widely covers the needs of any retail company. It's a very intuitive and easy to use...

Beoordeeld op 4-10-2017

Probably the highest rated product in terms of price-quality ratio.
A highly and fast configurable...

Probably the highest rated product in terms of price-quality ratio.
A highly and fast configurable product.
A very intuitive ERP that requieres shorter implementation and trainning times.
A fairly good GUI that makes it relatively easy to identify the next steps from the creation of a quotation to closing/booking a sales order.
A product that can be easily customizable without the need of technical support or contacting ERPAG development team. It is fantastic that you can customize document templates to adapt them to your business needs.

Pluspunten

Setting up your company's database in ERPAG is easier and faster than in most of the commercial ERPs you can find in the market. You can create a product catalog with almost as many product attributes as you need in just a matter of minutes. You are also able to upload not only product info, but also purchase orders, suppliers, customers, employees and many other tables from your own databases, by importing them into an excel file.
The latter plus the capability to customize data fields, either by literally translating fields to your local language or by changing names so that they can fit your business needs, it's a brilliant idea that I hadn't seen in any other ERP product out there.

Minpunten

There are currently no options to work with more than a single currency, which is a shame considering that businesses are becoming more and more globalized.

Darko
  • Sector: Computerhardware
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very inspiring and perspectable software

Beoordeeld op 2-3-2017

Using it for a year in my business, works great, functionality is great, features like service management with invoicing and retail sales with great inventory management. Cloud based functionality is great because i don't have to worry about backup or my computers speed, it works fast every time from anywhere. I can access it on my mobile phone (the screen is not adapted but i can still manage around in need). Customer support is very quick and responsive and they worked hard on my demands.
Overall i tried many many softwares and i would suggest this to anyone. The big downside is lack of accounting but since i have an outside bookkeeper it is not an issue for me. User interface is very well designed, for me it was very easy to learn to work with it, some of my workers say it has to many clicking but i don't see how else you can unite all those features.
My recomendation to anybody!

Pluspunten

Multilanguage support, lots of features, awesome user interface, cloud based

No accounting

Beoordeeld op 20-2-2022

great

great

Pluspunten

the dashboard and how it graphically summarizes statistics.

Minpunten

the login in the interface should be able to keep track of login information across platforms so that it will be easier for auto-fills.

SAP Concur

functionality

Esthetics and functionality
BOB
  • Sector: Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Does what I need it to do!

Beoordeeld op 20-1-2020

So far, I am very please with the functionality of ERPAG and plan to turn my trial into a license very soon.

Pluspunten

I really like the simplicity of the software. It does what I need it to do and is not overly complicated. What more could you ask for?

Minpunten

I wish it could standardize on a single UOM for labor tracking, like hours. I don't see any use for the days (which actually seems to be groups of 24 hours, and not work days) or minutes...at least not for my use.

Dan

• Klantenondersteuning

Excellent ERP solution for small & medium businesses.

Beoordeeld op 8-6-2018

Pluspunten

Production made simple, easily track raw material, bill and pack finished product, and look super professional the whole way. They are always improving the product as well.

Minpunten

it takes some time to learn it, but this is the same with any ERP system on the market . It can seem a bit clunky at times, and production take a lot of work entering BOM's

ramon
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

very easy

Beoordeeld op 18-10-2017

the web access and very easy use for sales

the web access and very easy use for sales

Pluspunten

accessibility and intuitive menu, very easy for my company use this software for production and sales

Minpunten

the developer sales campaign don't clear for the user, because the estructure is complex, may be when put help menu in the software improve in this point

ramon
  • Sector: Voedselproductie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

CEO

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2018

in general my experience is good, we have two different account with erpag, for different area, so our experience is very good

Pluspunten

we select this software for functionality and very easy use for my employees

Minpunten

for our company is necessary modify design the report for most clearance when reading

Joseph
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

The Answer To Your Success Can Be A Click Away

Beoordeeld op 25-9-2022

It's a learning experience allowing one to understand how an ERP can be so critical in today's everyday business

Pluspunten

This software has a variety of needed business features within this application. Each brings its data and transforms it into an easy-to-follow layout from which every business can benefit.

Minpunten

There is no fleet management offered which is a plus for me

inFlow Inventory

Redenen om over te stappen op ERPAG

the price and the word of mouth.
Ashraf

ERPAG Client Review

Beoordeeld op 5-8-2020

2. The motivation Behind Implementing the ERP system was that it offers a more comprehensive solution to Fieka SPECIFIC business requirement. We have trailed many ERP based business packages but have found 3 to be the most suitable namely SAP BUSINESS ONE, ERPNext and ERPAG

Pluspunten

All the modules are easy to use and its Comprehensive. Support is top notch and professional. We would prefer to see more short vids on the setup of new businesses. Also a msg record option.

Minpunten

The font and display could do with some colour.

Ayman
  • Sector: Voedselproductie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

AMAZING ERP solution with even better service!

Beoordeeld op 16-2-2021

Pluspunten

ERPAG has really made it easy for us to function like a big business with a small business budget! The service alone is priceless. They team is so responsive and ready to help at all times. Once you’ve mastered the application, there’s no turning back! Great ERP solution!

Minpunten

The team has been quite responsive in tackling our challenges and they’ve even worked on implementing new features to cater to our needs. At this point, I can’t give anything but praise.

Wayne

• Klantenondersteuning

It has been a mostly positive trial period so far. Very impressive.

Beoordeeld op 30-5-2018

Pluspunten

The best thing for me is the ease of importing existing data. Having the ability to upload spreadsheets is awesome. Being able to copy and paste is a life saver for me. Most of the time I don't need the whole spreadsheet so being able to copy and paste rows makes it very nice.

Minpunten

The editing limitations for the templates. If the user could drag and drop the info blocks where they choose, I think would be a great feature. The user can hide the info block if they choose but they cant change the size or orientation on the template. Being able to arrange the blocks would allow them to customize and arrange the info as needed.