ERPAG

ERP voor kleine en middelgrote bedrijven

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Aleksandar
  • Sector: Administratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Few words about Erpag Inc.

Beoordeeld op 10-10-2018

Pluspunten

We have been using software solutions from Erpag Inc. for more than 20 years. By using this software we have significantly raised the level of services we provided, got the necessary stability, speed and ease of use. The program has proved through long time of use , starting from the MS DOS platform, later through the Windows environment, up to the current cloud version.
It is a really warm recommendation for all those who want to have a modern, comprehensive, complete software to run the company's business from all fields of activities.

Minpunten

Feel that i couldnt find any relevant bug :)

Joy
  • Sector: Cosmetica
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Love Love Love This software!!!

Beoordeeld op 2-9-2021

Pluspunten

Amazing software/database! It seemed daunting at first, but that's the case with me and any new software, but if you can manage Excel, you can manage this! Not only is the database amazing, the customer service is OUTSTANDING!!! I have never experienced a superior level of customer service like this before. The ladies have me spoiled! They know me by name, always sound happy to hear from me even though I know I'm a pain, and they are sooo patient with me and never get frustrated when I need them to repeat something I don't understand. I love this team and the software and will never leave them! xoxo

Minpunten

I honestly have found nothing negative about this software, it truly is amazing!

Katana Manufacturing ERP

Redenen om over te stappen op ERPAG

ERPAG has the capability to do what all the other software I considered offers and more. Not only did it meet the needs of my business in terms of functionality, but it is literally hundreds of dollars cheaper also. It was not easy to find software that had what I was looking for, for my bath and body business, but ERPAG is amazing no matter what industry you're in!
Subi

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Nice package for small business applications.

Beoordeeld op 12-6-2017

I could set up a small business in a very short period of time (from quotation to printing packing slip).

Pluspunten

In an hour or so I could figure out how the software works. So it will good to train new people fast compare to big-name software like SAP or Oracle.

Minpunten

There are still many features to be worked out. (a) The address fields in the forms do not follow the US address standard. I reported specific example via chat room,
(b) I believe you are still changing the software on a daily basis. At some point you need to freeze a rev and come back late with a diff rev with consolidated updates
(c) There should be more templates for quotation and invoicing. I could not find a template in quotation where I can quote tier-pricing to my customer. The template automatically sums them up at the bottom which is not right.

Mabel
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Invetory Management Solution

Beoordeeld op 24-11-2022

Pluspunten

It can show which order is well prepared, which is partially prepared and which is awaiting inventory.

Minpunten

It cannot integrate with my website platforem-Shopline. I need to manually integrate the sales recors

JOON HYUK
  • Sector: Import en export

Just started

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019

Pluspunten

Well from now only can say this is a great software to managing my business, as my industries need many different fields and items, cant use just for E-commerce platforms, our business is mostly offline businesses.
And this software looks matching well until now.

Minpunten

AS I wrote here, I am a new user but looks much more useful than others software.

Wrike

Can not use from China.

Teamwork

Redenen om over te stappen op ERPAG

Actually using both, due to managing projects with Wrike and managing orders ( selling and purchasing ) with ERPAG. Account using Xero.
Sylvia
  • Sector: Machinebouw

Best MRP/ERP software out there

Beoordeeld op 23-3-2020

We run a scientific equipment manufacturing company and the services are excellent. I've tried out many other similar tier software (SOS Inventory and MRPEasy) and this is in a league of its own.

Pluspunten

The software is a manufacturing company's dream.

I love so many things about this. Beautiful interface, amazing support (instantaneous directions if I chat with them and the developers can turn on a dime to implement features if requested).

It also does everything I want it to: track purchase orders, tell me intuitively when things are late, search items, assign serial numbers to items (we purchase a lot), customize fields, and multi-level BOMs.

Minpunten

It was hard to find this software! I was looking at the really expensive onsite MRP/ERP solutions and thinking that they were overkill. This is EXACTLY what I need.

Abbey

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

ERPAG solved my admistrative problems with orders.

Beoordeeld op 12-8-2020

I am still trying ERPAG but so far I am impressed with the manufacturing part. It is simpler to use as opposed to the product I used before and it is cheaper.

Pluspunten

What I like is that I an tack an order from beginning until the end. Also I liked the fact that I could import data fro mypreviuos ERP system. I did not have to start from scratch. The integration into the E-commerce.

Minpunten

The fact that it does not integrate with my current E-commerce software. But I will be able to switch say to Shopify.

Katana Manufacturing ERP

Redenen om voor ERPAG te kiezen

Becuase of the price and the integration into e-commerce software.

Redenen om over te stappen op ERPAG

Becuase of the price and the integration into e-commerce software.
Mohammed
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Excellent overall product however missing key features for the Software to work with other...

Beoordeeld op 19-8-2022

Overall it is good, i think if they fix the integration requirements it would be one of the best software's out there

Pluspunten

All in one Software, integrates well with Xero Accounting, has all the features you need for a fully fledged ERP System

Minpunten

Lack of API access, Webhook, and inability to import Purchase Orders from Excel or to bring in Purchase Orders from External Softwares. Also lacking the ability to bulk import existing Sales Orders, Shipping Documents, Purchase Orders and updating them via Excel.

EMERGE App en DEAR

Redenen om over te stappen op ERPAG

My decision will be based on the feedback I get with regards to the integration requirements
paul
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw

Great value without compromise

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2019

Great, customer support is very responsive and training

Pluspunten

Easy to get the hang of, navigation is very simple.

Minpunten

Still a bit USA focused, needs to be more outward looking for global community

John
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

ERPAG is a fast, multi-user inventory, order and bills of material system can be accessed...

Beoordeeld op 22-9-2022

Engineering is using ERPAG for Product Life Cycle management of Bills of Materials. Still learning the features to get it tuned to our needs, but it looks like all the features are there.

Pluspunten

It's fast. Other cloud based software I've used was slow enough that I had to open multiple tabs just so I could work without delay.
It supports multiple levels of sub assemblies in the Bills of Materials, so no need for flat BOMs.

Minpunten

It has a bit of a learning curve, due to the number of features it supports.

Rafiq
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A great option for small to medium businesses!

Beoordeeld op 18-12-2020

Pluspunten

Sales, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Accounting features are easy to use. Software is responsive and even have its own mobile app feature! Great value for companies looking for a functioning MRP software on a tight budget. ERPAG also can sync with xero, although the feature requires you to update manually.

Minpunten

So far nothing has made me not like about the software. I would say I would like more people to use this software as the only online help that I can find is on their help website.

Redenen om voor ERPAG te kiezen

ERPAG beats MRPeasy in terms of functionality.

MRPeasy

Redenen om over te stappen op ERPAG

Great Value from ERPAG as compared to the rest.
Calin
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

good foundation and huge potential, will see if ERPAG will leverage the opportunity

Beoordeeld op 30-9-2022

Certain things are cumbersome at first, for example a BoM in ERPAG is a product that results from a recipe (raw materials, activities etc).

Pluspunten

ERPAG has a good foundation that could provide significant benefits to those that would find a match between their process requirements and the conceptual design of ERPAG.

Minpunten

Lacking an API !!! Will be a turnoff for most.
Support over the chat is prompt but not on point to the raised matters. The agents seem to be instructed to tell you about ERPAG features that you may have missed :-)
Cannot provision recipes for a Product that has variants, fortunately you can copy existing one to new and adapt.
Cannot use the software from multiple windows at once; when you open in a new one you will be logged off from the first. At times would be useful to work in one window and see some context in another one.
ERPAG does not maintain your session context; if you are logged off you are supposed to re-open all the tabs you were working on.
ERPAG didn't implement any local caching on the devices connected to their platform; so a laggy internet connection will mean you'll start over your work.

Not enough transparency for pricing... you're charged by the Database size as well but there is not a predictable relation between your activity and the charge. In my trial with only a few things added I got to around 200MB. Not clear about how things will work at scale... Backup/ restores etc

Certain things you cannot revert once saved... human error should always be factored in :-)

craig

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

ERPAG, a great package for small business especially if you track by serial numbers

Beoordeeld op 8-12-2021

Pluspunten

Inventory control was the main functionality and so the ability to track material through-out by serial number was key along with customer returns This has been easy to set up and use. With delivery lot quantities of greater than 10 having the ability to input multiple serial numbers with copy and paste rather than single entry was also a fundamental need and ERPAG does this very well. Allowing transfer of material across multiple sites is great and using the stages feature allows production across sites. ERPAG is easy to use and it appears to stop the user falling into traps when processes are run before material is available so I've got confidence that all is well as I use it. There's a lot to like.

The support has been great too, with instance response in the chat to the support tickets raised. All cases I've been met with knowledgeable staff who can explain what I need to do to get the functionality I want

Minpunten

Some of the reporting is not exactly as I'd want but this could be that I've not fully investigated all possibilities.

Jorge
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

ERPAG widely covers the needs of any retail company. It's a very intuitive and easy to use...

Beoordeeld op 4-10-2017

Probably the highest rated product in terms of price-quality ratio.
A highly and fast configurable product.
A very intuitive ERP that requieres shorter implementation and trainning times.
A fairly good GUI that makes it relatively easy to identify the next steps from the creation of a quotation to closing/booking a sales order.
A product that can be easily customizable without the need of technical support or contacting ERPAG development team. It is fantastic that you can customize document templates to adapt them to your business needs.

Pluspunten

Setting up your company's database in ERPAG is easier and faster than in most of the commercial ERPs you can find in the market. You can create a product catalog with almost as many product attributes as you need in just a matter of minutes. You are also able to upload not only product info, but also purchase orders, suppliers, customers, employees and many other tables from your own databases, by importing them into an excel file.
The latter plus the capability to customize data fields, either by literally translating fields to your local language or by changing names so that they can fit your business needs, it's a brilliant idea that I hadn't seen in any other ERP product out there.

Minpunten

There are currently no options to work with more than a single currency, which is a shame considering that businesses are becoming more and more globalized.

Jane

Outstanding customer support

Beoordeeld op 6-8-2018

The software does what I need it to do for the most part and the company listens to my needs and will sometimes make the necessary development upgrades.

Pluspunten

The company was extremely responsive to my needs and even implemented some capabilities that I requested. They also helped me with some data entry in order to save me the time of doing it myself or paying an employee to do it. Although they are in a time zone with a 9-10 hour difference, they always respond to my emails right away. We have scheduled late night support sessions so that I can get help when email support isn't enough.

Minpunten

The payment type of a sales order or invoice cannot be changed after it has been completed. Sometimes we make mistakes when entering orders, and I'd like to be able to go back and modify it.

Ghislen
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

We have two years with this product, it is very good product, but need better tropicalizacion

Beoordeeld op 7-8-2017

Centralize all information online anywhere

Spanish Support,

The Account Plan, has scheme, it is already built in and can't be changed. We need something modificable for our organizacio

The Purchase Order, that you need to correct should be done via manual journal vouchers.

The Notes in the purchase orders must be written manually, it does not allow copying and pasting. Sometimes it shows code and algorithms in the print format

In the purchase orders, the calculation of the tax is not being done automatically

Minpunten

It allows me to see in a single screen the financial behavior of the company
Keeps track of all movements
Allows me to periodically export the company summary
Centralize all information online

Gonzalo
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

Congratulations!!!!

Beoordeeld op 2-5-2020

Back-order (sales and Purchases) is very nice management

Pluspunten

The experience of using this system has been great. Congratulations to the entire team.
The points or areas to improve would be in synchronization with banks and administration to store merchandise from other companies. (in & out)

Minpunten

the point of sale application is very limited in functions, it needs more options for sellers who sell out of business

erplain, Katana Manufacturing ERP en SOS Inventory

price and funtions

Price and performance
Ralph

• Klantenondersteuning

a full ERP which has good team of support and developers. good job, keep it up

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2017

Pluspunten

a really GOOD WORK and a full ERP which is not only for small business. the support team have a unbeliveable short reaction time...!

Minpunten

badly the new version 5.0 are more cost intensive than the old version. i understand that the price must be higher for the new version, because it's a really good work which the ERPAG Team efforts, but the price rise is really nearly the pain barrier...

Grant
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Fantastic ERP that is very scalable

Beoordeeld op 11-4-2022

a Super product that is real bang for buck!

Pluspunten

Ease of manufacturing, Order processing and how customizable everything is

Minpunten

I wish there were a little more API customization and ability to auto call orders from marketplace platforms.
Also the xero integration forces you to choose one selling COA so if you sell from multiple warehouse locations you cant separate what account it should push to so then you have manually change the sale account in XERO... that is a mission

Sebastian
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica

Great Software for Inventory and BOM Management

Beoordeeld op 25-1-2021

Pluspunten

The software made managing our inventory and purchasing/sales very easy and simple. The UI is clean and easy to pick up.

Minpunten

Monthly costs are always worse than a single payment, but I understand the reasoning.

Chelle
  • Anders Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Great

Beoordeeld op 4-8-2020

Customers, Invoices, inventory, supplies, and expenses

Pluspunten

I'm working with a trial but so far the program's great!!!

Minpunten

To many widgets on screen that were not needed.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Didn't care for it

Wave Accounting

It has more
ramon
  • Sector: Bouw

very easy

Beoordeeld op 18-10-2017

the web access and very easy use for sales

Pluspunten

accessibility and intuitive menu, very easy for my company use this software for production and sales

Minpunten

the developer sales campaign don't clear for the user, because the estructure is complex, may be when put help menu in the software improve in this point

Kuang li

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

The continuously improvement is valuable and it is good for small business like us.

Beoordeeld op 5-1-2018

Money saved and good enough.

Pluspunten

Cloud base and value of Money is high. As small business, we need a professional and value worth ERP software like this.

Minpunten

The connection and speed is something you can improve. The invoice template is not working very smooth. Please also notice

Chani

Great product, great value

Beoordeeld op 7-7-2020

Pluspunten

Quality of the customer service, no question is left unanswered
Great features

Minpunten

Noting to report for now
UI could be a little more modern but it is not really an issue

Chris

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Exactly what we were looking for.

Beoordeeld op 6-2-2020

This was the perfect integration to our add to our new platform. We can know as a team more effectively track orders, shipping, inventory, create multi-level BOM's and generally have a hub or all our cross department activities.

Pluspunten

the multi-level BOM, integration with eCommerce and ability to combine sales orders, purchase orders, inventory and more in one place was exactly what we were looking for in a new platform for our growing manufacturing company.

Minpunten

Lack of options regarding integrations for payment processing and shipping API services.