4,7 (160)
Schrijf een review!
Sluit meer deals. Creëer meer omzet.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Samantha
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

Works as promised

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2018

Close has been great and their customer support is really awesome.

Close has been great and their customer support is really awesome.

Pluspunten

Close is an easy way to keep track of leads and customers alike. We can set tasks, see who is calling, and have visibility to communication the client has had with other people in the company.

Minpunten

I really don’t have many complaints. One tiny nitpicky thing: the icon in my tool bar continues to bounce even after someone else has answered a call. It can get confusing.

Jordan
Jordan
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Rigid structure means only certain sales processes fit (adaptations to all processes are...

Beoordeeld op 28-9-2016

Overall, Close.io is a B2B CRM where each client has only a few main contacts and they all go through a specific, well-defined process, regardless of whether or not the deal is closed.

It's a very expensive platform, especially if you want calling features, so keep that in mind. My two cents: you should assess how well Close.io meets your needs before deciding that this is the right CRM (vs. a different CRM or a custom CRM if you're at higher volumes). Once you decide that it's worth exploring, my recommendation is to figure out how much you'll be paying in annual costs vs. a custom CRM implementation.

Close.io pretty much won't prioritize features for you, so if you need anything custom done, I recommend going somewhere else.

- Easy to get started
- Easy to import leads
- Easy to keep track of how everyone at your organization is interacting with the client
- Pretty simple, but effective reporting

- Expensive
- Low quality call audio
- Low customization
- Rigid sales structure set-up

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Good For A Small Sales Team, in The Early Days

Beoordeeld op 7-3-2019

On a larger scale, Close becomes really impractical. Sales agents lose track of contacts, there's no meaningful data analysis that can be done because of a lack of tagging and order. It's a good package to start out with, but I find that companies move along quickly for more powerful and useful products.

- really easy to use
- stripped down to the bare minimum, not many tabs for the sales team to navigate
- new email chain function is impractical as it's a manual task to set up for so few sales contacts
- customer support a few years ago was bad but has improved greatly
- price

Minpunten

- hard to extract data in a meaningful way. The search functionality is quite rudimentary
- data analysis is barely existent
- insufficient tagging
- feels like a doctored spreadsheet with nicer formatting but less usability

Martin
Martin

Has worked really well

Beoordeeld op 27-1-2016

We run an online insurance comparison site in Colombia. We generate leads through our website that we have to close by phone and mail. A sales cycle is in average for around 20 days. Our requirements were:

1. Scalable (Apt for Small and Medium Businesses)
2. B2C focus
3. Lead integration
4. Mail integration
5. Phone integration (including possibility to store calls)
6. Easy to use
7. Reminders
8. Spanish would be a plus
9. Good and fast ROI

I studied 36 different options before making my choice and I demoed 6. My finalists were Pipedrive and Close.io. But I found Close.io being the better one. It's really fast and easy to use and very easy to adapt as we want. So far I'm very happy. The only things so far is that it's a little bit complicated to get a Colombian phone number but that's not Close.io's fault. It's because of the carriers here. The other was the Spanish but it wasn't sch a big problem since you can name many things yourself. It excelled in everything else. It also seems to be easy to export the day we decide to swith to another platform (if we do).

Pluspunten

Fast and easy to set up. Great customer service. Transparent costs.

Minpunten

Maybe I would like it to work better in mobile. But that's mainly for me and not for my sales team. But apart from that I can't fin any cons.

Josh
Josh
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Turns you into a selling machine

Beoordeeld op 18-10-2018

Once you catch the vision for Close.io, it doubles your productivity in sales.

Once you catch the vision for Close.io, it doubles your productivity in sales.

Pluspunten

Close.io shines in two ways-- no data entry and the follow up system.
No data entry means that it's reading your emails and syncing the CRM with the activity. You can also call through their phone number and it logs your phone calls to the CRM.

Follow up system. Following up until you get a No is key to sales success. Close.io builds this in to the CRM so that you see who to follow up everyday and can jus work down the list.

Minpunten

I don't think of Close.io as having data integration with other services on a first class level. May be wrong, but that's my impression.

Yevgeniy
Yevgeniy

• Klantenondersteuning

Great solution for medium sales teams

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2018

Pluspunten

We've used close.io for a few years for our sales team. It has nearly any feature that you'll need. It has incredibly good system for follow ups and sales tracking.

Minpunten

This is not really needed when you have just a couple of salespersons and price starting from per mo is really high.

Justin
Justin

Excellent - Would recommend to anyone building a sales team

Beoordeeld op 9-3-2015

I have tried out a handful of CRMs, and they all have their pros and cons. I've found Close.io to be the best and most flexible CRM for our growing sales team (It has grown with us as our sales team tripled in size).

There are two things I particularly love: The first is the timeline / history of interaction with a customer. It makes it super easy to quickly get caught up on a relationship with a client before talking to them. When trying to close a deal or when a customer has a problem, this has been invaluable. We have also connected Close.io to our support ticketing system, so I can track all communication (even non sales) that a customer has with our company which is a big help. The second thing I really like is the one touch call / email. It makes it extremely easy to communicate with the customers and saves me time.

Although to be fair, there is also room for improvement. It is a little bit challenging to manage your emails completely from Poll Everywhere as it's hard to track all inbound emails. I also wish they would improve the way they organize their email templates. After you have a few sales reps each with their own templates, the list can grow very quickly.

Overall, the pros far outweigh the cons and I would definitely recommend Close.io to anyone looking for a CRM.

Pluspunten

History of interaction with customer, one touch communication, live help chat

Minpunten

Managing inbound emails and email templates

Isaiah
Isaiah

• Klantenondersteuning

A modern and functional touch to CRM

Beoordeeld op 18-6-2018

Pluspunten

Coming from Salesforce and other CRM services, Close.io shines a much needed light for our sales team. They follow industry standards and have every feature that I've been used to having. I incredibly appreciate the ability to call and track phone calls directly from the app.

Minpunten

The desktop app is where it's all at, but I would appreciate a more fine-tuned web and mobile app considering what we pay and what other services offer.

Margaret
Margaret

Totaalscore

Close.io is absolutely awesome to manage your fund raising

Beoordeeld op 8-3-2015

We use Close.io to manage our fund raising and we absolutely love it! It's been amazing to manage our database of investors, track our communication with potential investors, and classify each of them based on the opportunity and likelihood we will get the investment from them. It's much easier to track who responded and when to do the follow-up. Close.io is very user-friendly, and very intuitive. We love that it adds all past emails with the investors! It has been so easy to share the emails with my co-founder.
We will definitely use it to manage our customers when we are ready to start selling.

- It's easy to use.
- It can easily search for past emails and share the status with other members because it integrates all the emails and calls with the leads to the platform.
- It allows to add tasks and set up alarms.
- Great tool to organize the database, rank potential customers/investors, and size the opportunities.

Minpunten

- I would suggest the users to use a isolated microphone because some times we have eco in the calls.

Gabe
Gabe
  • Sector: Informatiediensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I use close.io and love the updates that they keep making

Beoordeeld op 26-9-2018

Keeps sales focused on relevant tasks rather than wasting time on housekeeping tasks

Pluspunten

It makes the sales team at my company so much more efficient and keeps them focused on relevant tasks rather than wasting time on housekeeping tasks

Minpunten

Some small learning curve for some of the more advanced features.

Best CRM for managing relationships

Beoordeeld op 24-4-2016

Love how simple Close.IO is. There's one list of contacts , and then an infinite ways of segmenting the data after that in powerful ways. It's a very powerful concept, and they do it in a way that makes it super easy to manage lists of leads/clients/whatever, and to help make sure you're on top of it. They do this, however, in my opinion, by sacrificing features available in other top CRMs, some that seem like they should just be there. For us it has been worthwhile nonetheless.

Pluspunten

By far the easiest and most intuitive way to manage relationships that I've come across. If it's a big struggle for you to have a bunch of lists of leads, and with your limited time you struggle to stay on top of each and every one of them, then Close.IO is awesome. It has helped us make sure none fall through the cracks, and does that in a way where I don't have to think about it. It just lets me know. Integration through Zapier also brings it to another level of automating workflows.

Minpunten

It's missing some features that other CRMs have, especially for the price. Although the 'smart views' (how you segment the contacts into different lists) is really really awesome and VERY powerful, there are some limitations that sound like should be there but are just missing (e.g. having different default columns per 'smart view', which sounds like a given to me since someone cares about different data depending on if the contact is a cold lead, qualified lead, or client). Instead now I have a bunch of columns that some people within my company don't care about but are just confusing to them.

Also, you have to get the pro/business to get several features that I initially expected would be part of the main one, e.g. there's not a single report that can draw a graph to visually get at-a-glance info of any kind in the basic version. They also don't post their roadmap openly, so I have no idea what features will be coming.

So in this respect it feels slightly like an incomplete product, but as mentioned, worth it for how incredibly well they execute the main function we need it for (effectively managing relationships/lists of contacts for both sales and client relationships).

Jim
  • Sector: Automotive

Best out there

Beoordeeld op 20-5-2021

Pluspunten

Love it for all businesses I have worked in. I literally have my own Personal Close I use that I bring when I take a contract, so I don't have to use something else. It is part of my working life now - Easy deployment (Even when Microsoft tries to ruin everything for you), Simple and easy, can opt into great features if you need it, export your leads, whatever it is - It is software that has clearly been made by someone who was in Business Development. The amount of time I save not having to manually document how much work I have done...Makes me more successful.

Minpunten

Nothing - it is great - A small deployment issue once, but that was 100% Microsofts fault. The reps were great at fixing it.

Nadav
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

AWEFUL EXPERIENCE! BUSINESS OWNERS - BE AWARE!

Beoordeeld op 23-6-2021

Close.com BROKE our agreement and KILLED our company.

We partnered with close.com and after long...

Close.com BROKE our agreement and KILLED our company.

We partnered with close.com and after long meetings with their sales and customer success teams, we agreed to collaborate after getting a written agreement for our needs and future use of their system.
We built an entire infrastructure supported by their system after working with them for few months and paying them over $20,000 knowing it's an investment and it will be worth the money on the long-range.

We made sure to add in our agreement all of the potential problems and insisted that if there will be any problem - close will contact us for our immediate care and fix, as we want to keep a good relationship with them.

After 4 months, just 2 days after another payment of over $5,000 from us, we received a cold email from the customer success manager, quoting an email of [SENSITIVE CONTENT] saying they won't work with us anymore and suspend our account in 40 days. NON-NEGOTIABLE.
The stated reasons were ones we never heard of before from the close.com team and never knew they could cause any issue (if we've known, we would've taken care of them immediately).
No prior warning, no apology, no discussion, and not even a meeting explaining the situation.
Just a "non-negotiable" cold email.

We spend those months we worked with Close.com HUGE amount of development and employee resources to fit our system to Close's while planning to launch a new product, and just a few days before our launch we received this awful email.

Pluspunten

Looking back - nothing honestly.
We wish we would've never heard of them.

Bronne
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Far Superior to Salesforce

Beoordeeld op 4-6-2019

I just want anyone reading this to know that I went from using Close to using Salesforce. Originally I didn't think Close was anything particularly special, because I hadn't tried out any other CRMs. Working with Salesforce has made me change my mind completely - Close is a far superior product.

Pluspunten

Extremely intuitive, clean and smooth. Intelligently designed and sets you and your employees up with a great work flow to stay organized

Minpunten

The view set ups can take some getting used to (IF, OR, AND) but once you have it figured out your workflow will go so smoothly.

Scott
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

Scott from Quote Factory -- Close Review

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2023

Overall, I really enjoy using close -- it's a great fit for a new, smaller org like OF. It helps us to streamline conversations, communicate notes internally, eliminate overlap. I think as we grow, I know that we'll start to use other tools and features within Close and excited to see ALL of the capabilities in due time.

Pluspunten

Close's UI/UX make it super easy to navigate and manage day to day sales activities. We also use JustCall and the integration is super clean, making it easy to work from a single CRM with a phone plug-in

Minpunten

I wish there was a better way to clean up data on a macro level

• Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

Great for Team Alignment

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2016

We're not the "target market" for most of the sales management solutions out there. We just needed something that could let us keep track of key accounts easily, give us a snapshot, and keep everyone on the same page..... and specifically me as a CEO to be able to bullshit check what the sales people are saying is the status of accounts (because now I can read all the emails and notes related to the account). Priceless.

We liked it so much, that we started another "organization" to keep track of our Series A fundraising... so we know where every investor is in the process, who has gotten what info, etc.

Flexible - easily tweaked
Not overkill

Minpunten

No mobile interface - nobody in our company sits at a desk and "does sales"... we are all on the road on jumping meeting to meeting, so it would have been awesome to have an app version or a more user friendly mobile version.

• Sector: Marktonderzoek

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Top notch software for email marketing and CRM

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2022

Pluspunten

Email marketing via sequences, built-in caller, and CRM

Minpunten

On the Expensive side. It'd be great if they can provide discounts for startups

• Sector: Verzekeringen

• Klantenondersteuning

Great simple CRM that we actually use

Beoordeeld op 10-5-2018

Pluspunten

Close integrates all of our customer communication into one place to make it really easy to use. Because it integrates with calling and email, most communication gets automatically logged so there isn't that annoying extra step. And because we're already in it while interacting with customers, adding notes is natural. The result is a CRM system that is up to date and gets used.

Minpunten

I'd like prettier reporting. The reporting screen basically counts and filters to give a table of results. I would love to have this visualize pipelines and allow us to drill down on results in a more visual way.

Robert

Close.io treated me well

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2017

Pluspunten

Super simple for making phone calls and sending emails. Easy workflows for inside sales reps, you can make a lot of calls quickly.

Minpunten

The reporting is pretty barebones, but I know that's something they've been bulking up over time.

Kevin
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Fantastic software!

Beoordeeld op 22-9-2020

Pluspunten

This is a great email software. It keeps teams informed, inspired and on track for sales!

Minpunten

At this time I do not have any complaints about the software - all good!

• Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Close.io is a common sense simplistic software platform that streamlines my entire day.

Beoordeeld op 9-5-2018

Close.io is simple software package that incorporated "common sense" into their sales process to help drive efficiencies in a sales persons daily outbound and inbound activity. Close.io allows me to make phone calls quicker, take notes, send emails & text messages in one simple to use UI.

Pluspunten

I love that I can make phone calls out of Close.io using my contact information for any given prospect. It integrates with my email system and captures all my outbound and inbound email traffic and keeps a record of it. The UI is also simple and the sales workflow is better streamlined then saleforce.com in my opinion. I wasn't a fan in the beginning, but after about 2 weeks I loved it's functionality and ease of use.

Minpunten

It took me a while to get adjusted to their process methodology and in the beginning found it cumbersome and clunky.

Linus
Linus
  • Sector: Internet

Totaalscore

Awesome product with a great search centric approach

Beoordeeld op 20-5-2015

At Duma Works, a Kenya based recruitment startup, we use close.io to keep track of all of our customer relations, existing and potential. Apart from that we're also using it as a multi-tool for everything from fundraising to recruitment. The search centric approach makes it easy to create any type of customised list of leads and treat them differently based on their unique characteristics. The ability to add custom fields to all leads in combination with the bulk email feature makes it possible to easily send hundreds of personalised emails in seconds.

I would recommend close.io to anyone who wants to maintain and grow a database of contacts, be it customers, candidates or investors.

Pluspunten

- Easy to create customised lead views and send personalised bulk emails
- Stripped down feature set, only contains what's necessary
- Extremely easy to get started, no advanced setup necessary
- Great support and response time from the team at close.io

Minpunten

- I lack the ability to track meetings, it's the only part of the sales funnel that I can't follow up on
- I lack the ability to mark notifications as unread

Will you marry me?

Beoordeeld op 2-4-2015

I LOVE this solution. It's extremely flexible which is crucial for our company of 80. With our HQ in Europe, and a sales team poised to expand rapidly worldwide, we needed the ability to "speak" to each other by having access to all leads in the system and their history. Right now we are piloting Close.io here in the U.S. with a couple of sales people also trying it in Europe. We integrated our incoming leads from our system into close.io via Zapier and all communication via Gmail. It was a snap! Also, the support team can CC or BCC close.io on crucial matters via the ticket system and sales can now see all important transactions in one place. Just in a few short months Sales productivity has changed dramatically, and basically, I'm a happier person, which is good for everyone!

Pluspunten

Easy to use interface. Nice upgrade with the html in the email function! Integration with the phone is great!

Minpunten

Fix the Tasks function to be more user friendly. allow us the hide the custom fields so we don't need to scroll through them all when assigning data.

• Anders 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great CRM for smaller businesses

Beoordeeld op 30-6-2018

Pluspunten

I like the cost above all else. We used a more expensive CRM for a while and were thrilled to find out about Close.io and its low price in comparison. The platform is also a lot simpler to use than other popular CRMs like SalesForce and Dynamics.

Minpunten

There isn't much to dislike about the platform. There could be some additional features to make activities simpler but that's not really anything against the platform, in my opinion.

• Sector: Telecommunicatie

Best CRM EVER!

Beoordeeld op 22-1-2019

Close.io has been great from the start. Getting setup was easy and migrating our data from our previous CRM was simple. We are now able to monitor all outreach metrics in real time and close more deals with close.io

Pluspunten

Close.io is every sales teams dream! Its super simple but extremely powerful! It has everything you need to effectively close deals daily and keeps you on track with very little effort.

Minpunten

I wish there was a two record type Leads and Accounts. There is a work around but my personal preference is a clear distinction between leads and accounts.