UKG Ready

Eén geïntegreerd platform voor het gehele personeelsbestand.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Garrett
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Time stops for no man, but we can keep track of it!

Beoordeeld op 30-5-2019

Pluspunten

Kronos is easy to use and the customer service is great to work with. With Kronos, you can keep track of payroll, absence, accrued time off, and everything "time" related all within a single program. This has been a major time saver when compared to our old system.

Minpunten

I have had issues with Kronos going down here and there; but that is to be expected. Major downside to this is playing catch-up.

Deon
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Workforce Ready - an upgrade?

Beoordeeld op 16-8-2019

Workforce Ready was supposed to be an upgrade from the previous Kronos platform. The feature set was less than what we had before. As much as this was hyped as an upgrade. Unfortunately, this was not the case.

Pluspunten

Cloud-based and zero on-premises footprint.

Minpunten

Some processes are convoluted.
Not intuitive.

Workday Financial Management

Redenen om voor UKG Ready te kiezen

We were convinced that this would be better for our organization and that the feature set was richer.

Redenen om over te stappen op UKG Ready

Even though we already own the Workday module, the feature set and ease of integration that was promised to us, appeared better for our organization.
Susan
  • Sector: Medische praktijk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Less than satisfied

Beoordeeld op 30-5-2017

We implemented and went live 1/1/2017 with Time and Attendance and Scheduler. The Scheduler had so many features missing on 1/1/17, we had to postpone implementation until the 4/1/17 release date. Every time we ask a functionality question, the answer is "That's a good idea, maybe we can incorporate that in a later release." Not necessarily a good response, when someone is paying you to use software and your question is something you said it could do in the demo. The 3 months worth of credit for our billing I have yet to see applied to our account.

And there are the time clocks, well 5 months in and I am working on getting my third one to see if it will work correctly. First one we bought was compatible with barcodes. We purchased barcodes from a Kronos recommended supplier to fine out they were not compatible with the new clocks. When told we should have sent them in to be tested, I had the response "but we bought them where you told us to buy them." Then, we sent our proximity badges in for evaluation to change from a barcode scanner clock to a proximity badge scanner. Almost a month to get the test results that they worked with the clock, another month to get a correct order form to sign, then 3 weeks to ship to us all to find out Kronos ordered us the incorrect time clock reader. So I am almost 3 months into a process that has been a huge waste of my teams time.

We use a small portion of this product and will think twice before we ever expand it.

Pluspunten

I like the core of the product line, the Time and Attendance module. It is easy to use and the self service is easy for employees to understand. Our consulting team doing the implementation has been great to work with.

Minpunten

Customer Service with this product has been huge disappointment. Tech Support has been even worse. And don't plan to get a response on anything unless you contact them with a follow-up.

Hello Susan,

Thank you for your candid feedback. I apologize for the experience you have had thus far with the Workforce Ready solution. I have escalated your feedback to the appropriate stakeholders, and I welcome you to contact me directly so that we can speak further about what you would like to see in the product and submit these ideas to our product management team, as well as help resolve the issues you have been experiencing with our time clocks and support. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me via email at [email protected]

Imran
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie

Enterprise Workforce Managment

Beoordeeld op 27-10-2022

Excellent software for a big organization with distributed workforce.

Pluspunten

Workforce management, integration was not easy however its an enterprise product.

Minpunten

internal security details should be more open and available

Ashley
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Great functionality

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2019

Pluspunten

From an admin perspective, I love the reporting functionality, automated emails, and general navigation. This may change a bit with the new user interface, but overall it is intuitive and easy to use. Customization and capabilities are great.

Minpunten

The occasional bugs that happen with SAAS.

Paylocity

Redenen om voor UKG Ready te kiezen

Timekeeping functionality, specifically that it works offline.

Overgestapt van

ADP Workforce Now
Elena
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

One Word: EASY

Beoordeeld op 16-2-2021

Made my life as a manager easy. My admin and I were spending less time on their time cards, which improved office efficiency overall.

Pluspunten

My favorite thing about this software is how easy it is to use. The admin team assigned to me used it for tracking their hours. It was very easy for me to see if they missed a punch, and it was also very easy to correct timecards. They had no issues with the software either.

Minpunten

My only "con" (if you can even really call it that) was that I thought that the reports could be a bit more user-friendly. They weren't even bad reports though, to be honest. Overall, I don't really have any negative things to say about this software.

Angie
  • Sector: Automotive

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Kronos could be better

Beoordeeld op 20-1-2020

Neutral

Pluspunten

User friendly if it is set up properly and the use for our team members.

Minpunten

Customer Service from our contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and Everything benefits was and is disappointing when it came to our open enrollment.

Caralyn
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

All employee information is in one place

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2020

A great product that is easily able to support a company as it fluctuates in both size and independence.

Pluspunten

It's extremely helpful to have one place that supports the employee from onboarding to off-boarding. Reports are extremely customizable allowing us to provide data upon request quickly. Support staff always very friendly.

Minpunten

Lay out is not very compact and has a lot of white/blank space causing the user to need to scroll left/right/up/down frequently.

Zenefits

Redenen om over te stappen op UKG Ready

Cost, local support, product's experience in the industry and customization options
Allen
  • Sector: Machinebouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Reports are not conducive to data dumps

Beoordeeld op 30-1-2020

I would say medium satisfied. Not overly impressed.

Pluspunten

Easy to click on fields desired to report on

Minpunten

A participant's information does not show up all on one line. Making it difficult to use in Excel.
The PTO request is not intuitive and I waste time doing a request. This should be a much simpler process as all employees do these.
I don't like the report resetting all the time while I am using it. Should stay where I was at.
Better Dep[t tools, like Pay History should be a canned report.
Should be able to go back and pull pay rates and headcount by specifying date, so system would have to know what pay rate was in effect at date selected.

Jonathon
  • Sector: Voedselproductie

Excellent Time Management Software

Beoordeeld op 8-1-2019

Excellent and easy to use virtual timeclock software.

Pluspunten

Kronos is very simplified for users. At our company we use it to "punch" in and out using it as a virtual timeclock. It's quick and relays your times punched via a summary screen. It makes it easy to keep track of used and unused vacation days and sick time.

Minpunten

There isn't really anything I've come across that I didn't like about this software. If I was pressed to pick one thing, I would say that I would like to see the day's total number of hours worked displayed by the minute so I can see if I've worked a full eight hours and can punch out early instead of having to do the math in my head.

Dr. Debra
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Kronos User

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2019

Overall experience have been positive. The system has provided workforce analytics that gives deeper insights to the CEO about the org. The company did not have that ability prior to my tenure

Functionality
Real-time
Training

Minpunten

Some reporting features especially on performance mgt

Michele
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Workforce Ready

Beoordeeld op 7-7-2017

This is a good program for our purposes, and it is used by accounting and HR. I can't comment for accounting, but HR is making good use of the program.

Pluspunten

After training (and retraining,) I am able to maneuver through the program easily. It's good to be able to adjust the company settings so that some fields are auto filled, such as our benefits guidelines. Reports are easy to customize, although I need more practice because I only run them infrequently. It's good to be able to save reports for ease of running them the next time. Easy to download to excel for further customizing the reports. I have admin access, so I am able to get whatever information I need quickly, without being blocked. I am in the program many times throughout the day. It's easy to manage my own time and requests for time off as well, both for myself and on behalf of others (when they forget!) The benefits feature and ability to get copies of W-2's and other forms both for myself and employees is a good one. The amount of information on each employee is very thorough. There are times we have layoffs, and then recalls, so it is easy to REHIRE the employees, with their previous information already loaded.

Minpunten

I find it somewhat cumbersome when hiring a new employee, but again, the company settings make it easier. When running reports, I sometimes struggle with finding the right fields to add, especially when it has to do with the accounting features, but I have an excellent "go-to" person in accounting that assists! Again, that is usually due to the infrequency of running those types of reports. When rehiring employees, we found that some of the information was not prefilling, but with some adjustments in the company settings, (after trial by fire) it seems to be working correctly.

Antwoord van Holly Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Michele – I love to hear that your HR team is making great use of the product. It is fantastic that you have a go-to person in accounting for pulling reports when you need them, but I wanted to highlight some key resources we have available to help you further with your reporting needs. We have a reporting best practices webinar available to all our customers and we also offer instructor-led classes on reporting. If you are interested I would be happy to share further details and a link to the webinar with you. Please feel free to send me an email at [email protected] – I look forward to hearing from you!

Adriane
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica

Kronos Mobile VS Kronos Desktop

Beoordeeld op 24-5-2019

The overall experience is positive. I have been using Kronos in the work environment for over 4 years and the software has drastically improved. I feel that additional tweaks on the desktop software could really make a difference in user experience and minor tweaks in the app would make it perfect. I think that the app is great for everyday smartphone users, but the desktop software could really be the most beneficial for management.

Pluspunten

I love how easy it is to use Krono’s on a smart phone. The Kronos app on both android and iOS are extremely easy to navigate and are not drastically complicated to understand. If anything the app itself is very straightforward and also easy enough to give clear directions to another user. Overall, my favorite thing about this app is the ability to request time off. Putting in a request for time off is just a simple as selecting time off request, the days, and the amount of hours that you want to use. I think that it’s equally easy to punch in as well as punch out. The latest software updates to Kronos has also made the launching speed of the app much faster so it doesn’t take as long to login like it used to. Putting in the request for time off is just a simple as selecting time off request, the days, and the amount of hours that you want to use. I think that it’s equally easy to punch in as well as punch out. The latest software updates to Krono‘s has also made the launching speed of the app much faster so it doesn’t take as long to login like it used to

Minpunten

I feel that the software is generally straightforward and pretty easy to navigate, but there are just a few features that could use some tweaking or updates. for example when I log into Krono‘s on the mobile app and want to look at my weekly schedule it can be a little confusing since the week is shown in a vertical format rather than a horizontal week format. The reason that this becomes a little confusing is due to the amount of numbers that are showing on one screen in a Vertical list format. For example the schedule would show 9/1 and then underneath, the timeframe for work would show 9 AM to 1 PM. Although I am not dyslexic myself I feel that this could be a little bit more friendly to people who struggle with visual number reception. If it were to show a printable pdf option as well, that could be very beneficial for users who like a tangible schedule.

The next thing about Kronos that I would like to discuss is that the application is far more user-friendly for requesting time off than the desktop Kronos software. It’s almost an Easter egg hunt to try to find the option to request time off on the desktop. Additionally, the amount of time it takes to log into the desktop to punch in for work is a bit annoying.

Lastly, I wish there was an option for a shift request. For example, if a person wanted to work In the evening as a “request” they could submit it to management to approve. It would be useful for small things.

Lisa
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Solid HRIS, but some updates/improvements needed for some features.

Beoordeeld op 1-3-2017

Kronos is committed to improving WFR and we already see the improvements made since we went live. There were some bumps at the beginning, but Kronos is a company that listens to their clients and helps in anyway they can. Although, the system is still a work in progress, we are in a much better place then we were before Kronos and are happy to have the system in place.

Pluspunten

1. All in one product that including ATS, HR, payroll, benefits, ACA and reporting.
2. One system, one number for customer support, one community (great customer portal), one company you are working with.
3. Employee Self Service is great! You can grant as much or as little access as you would like to complete actions, access data, benefit enrollment, etc.
4. Kronos Team willingness to set up the system the way you need to in order to accomplish business needs.

Minpunten

1. The system is very particular in the way you set up. Ensure you have a good application consultant that understands what your company needs and how they will set this up in your environment. Also, if you chose to bring WFC into the mix, you are dealing with two systems and not one and there is a whole other level of set up you need to consider.
2. No development site. Everything is conducted in live site.
3. Recruitment and onboarding (checklists in general) need to be more flexible. Kronos is working on this and is on road map. We look forward to some improvements.
4. Training in product and training material needs some more work. There is a noticeable difference in training presentation vs. other products (i.e. WFC learning portal vs. WFR offerings). Also, you really will need someone dedicated to learn and understand WFR, as it is very layered.
5. There is not current API offerings, only flat files every 15 minutes can come out of WFR. Kronos is working on adding this capability in near future.

Stephen
  • Sector: Horeca

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Kronos aims to be the one-stop-shop for your HRIS solution.

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2018

Overall great product. It's the way we get paid, and the taxes are all right. I attended the payroll class and they have solutions for living in all different counties in Pennsylvania with their thousands of local taxes.
Say 95/100 things go right, the 5 things feel bad, but you forget how much work it makes to make anything right. It often takes one thing to make a program go awry.

Pluspunten

Many modules and what they don't do well they are investing on to make it more of a one-stop shop. Most of the users in the company can use this fairly easily. The setup on the back end is comprehensive. The reporting is good and easy to use, but you can't change the width of columns on the screen and some columns are missing. The support staff takes tickets and work with you over the phone and share screens with you so reporting issues is a breeze. I've been invited to a subgroup for development for a certain feature and it's great to get some eyes on the product before release so i can prepare some training materials for my company.

Minpunten

I mentioned reporting issues is a breeze. The wording I get back fairly often is "working as intended." It's easy for me to say a certain feature may not make sense but for another company it may make lots of sense. I wish there was just a little bit more of product testing for major features. Global Support is very polite and they will operate for your timezone even though most of their support staff are on the east coast.

Paulette
  • Sector: Nutsbedrijven
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Implementation for small government utility

Beoordeeld op 10-3-2017

Kronos is a great product, but it is a very complex system that requires experienced module leads for the build out and implementation of the product. We wasted four months with inexperienced module leads and had to start all over again from scratch. Once we had experienced module leads we made a lot of progress, but those leads still had very little time for us because they were assigned too many customers. We implemented HR, Timesheets and Payroll, which is a pretty complex implementation. If we had only implemented one of the modules, it would not have been as difficult.

Pluspunten

Kronos has a number of features that work well for our business. We use a lot of work orders for our plant and we were able to import work orders each day and create a search for employees to find them in their timesheets. The integrated system works well once it is set up properly. We have eliminated a number of manual processes with this system. Reporting is very easy to use and our end users are very happy with their ability to create reports.

Minpunten

The biggest issue with Kronos is the virtual implementation and lack of time that the Kronos implementation team has for each customer. Kronos module leads have too many customers to support, so you only have a few hours of their time each week for the build out. If you have any complexity with your timesheets and payroll, you will need to have experienced module leads. Our implementation took twice as long as planned because we started with inexperienced leads.

Hello Paulette,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Workforce Ready. While we are always happy to hear what customers enjoy about the product, we are deeply invested in learning what we can improve. Your feedback on implementation is truly helpful and we are sorry that the process did not go as expected. I thought you would like to know that based on customer feedback we have recently restructured our onboarding process for new customers and have put a strong focus on improving internal training for the implementation team.

978.947.5173
[email protected]

Corey
  • Sector: Werving en selectie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Functional

Beoordeeld op 8-5-2020

The updates that occur frequently mess up our security settings and change things within checklists and we constantly have to adjust. This product would get a much better rating if the overall quality with things like that and automated reporting for our needs would make me rate it higher.

Pluspunten

The system itself for payroll purposes is very easy to use and manipulate. Reporting for the most part is simple.

Minpunten

They sell you on how easily you can customize, however this was not what we have witnessed. Setting up an automated report can generally be simple, but doing a simple birthday pull monthly cannot be automated due to limited options within the product.

Rodica
  • Sector: Bankwezen

Kronos Workforce Ready is improving

Beoordeeld op 6-7-2017

This is the first cloud system we are using. After having Oracle E Business Suite for more than 10 years, I like the simplicity of Workforce Ready. We hope that the new upgrade coming in August will be a great improvement and reduce our Cons.

Pluspunten

Easy to use. Easy to create reports. Works well in most areas. No need to have pre-printed checks.

Minpunten

Does not keep the history of changes. Does not have a TEST feature. No retro pay calculation. The change in pay rate in the middle of a pay period applies to the whole period, for exempt and non-exempt employees. Does not re-calculate regular rate of pay to add the additional overtime premium when nondiscretionary bonus is paid for current or past pay periods.

Antwoord van Holly Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Rodica – Thank you for your review, I am glad that you are enjoying the simplicity of the system. I wanted to let you know that retro-pay functionality was delivered this month. To learn more about the functionality you can access the release notes right from your Workforce Ready solution by navigating to Our Company > Service Provider Documents > Download Documents. If you have any further questions on this functionality, please feel free to send me an email at [email protected]

Joyce

Exceptional Time keeping

Beoordeeld op 2-10-2018

General note to anyone considering Workforce Ready: We have been using this product since 2012. I seldom need to contact Support for assistance as this product tends to work great with minimal problems. When I have reached out for assistance the staff has done a great job resolving problems in a timely manner. You can expect a great product, courteous and professional service.

Pluspunten

We have a wide variety of pay codes and rules. We have built in overtime, shift differentials, Differentials for field training, etc. I have worked with other software programs and Workforce Ready is a program that has been extremely accurate for time keeping. Workforce is one of the best software programs I have worked on for payroll. It is easy to use and understand.

Minpunten

The only issue I have encountered is when I have employees with multiple codes that fall on a holiday. An example would be: Patrol Officer, who is an FTO while working a holiday. Some hours just don't move over to payroll. However I understand the problem because we are "over-loading" the program with multiple codes.

Tonisha
  • Sector: Logistiek en toeleveringsketen

Wonderful Product

Beoordeeld op 10-4-2019

Workforce Ready has helped to reduce the amount of paperwork produced and has provided efficient, streamlined services. The program is highly responsive, kept up to date, and we've had very little interruption due to loss of service/downtime. We've used this software for 4 years now and I think it is one of the best programs of it's type. Once the system is properly set up it is very reliable.

Pluspunten

Kronos Workforce Ready is easy to learn and use. We love that the system is modern and constantly being improved upon. The additional tools that are added as tax and healthcare laws change have been invaluable.

Minpunten

Workforce Ready has been very valuable but adding accounting software to this product would complete it as a ERP system. We really love using this system, but because of our business needs we need a payroll and timekeeping system that is fully integrated with an accounting system. We are forced to transition to another ERP even though Workforce Ready is by far the better product.

Karie
  • Sector: Milieudiensten

WR User of 7 Modules

Beoordeeld op 5-3-2019

Kronos has been a God-send. What started out as a "HR" software that "HR was stuffing down our throats" has turned into a great tool used by the entire organization. Many team leaders are now taking time to look through Kronos to see what other processes they could put into Kronos so that we can go more paperless. We call it "electronifying" our processes.

Pluspunten

I like how Kronos is continually investing in improvements and enhanced features. I love that clients get to vote on items in the Community and that we can see what's coming down the pike.

Minpunten

I'd like the job aids to be in an editable format so that I could add to them with more company specific information. Currently, the pdfs aren't editable so I use them as a guide to get me started on created my own.

We'd really like a project management solution. We looked at the Scheduler module but it does not allow for the tracking of projects or scheduling of equipment, only employees.

Tracy
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

There's no single "right way"

Beoordeeld op 15-2-2019

Overall, I like it. But we SERIOUSLY under-utilize this system and I'd like to remedy that.

Pluspunten

For people that learn differently, this program is good, there are several ways to accomplish the same task.
I like that I can find nearly anything I want (employee related) in just a few seconds.

Minpunten

For people who like black and white (like me), I just want the easiest and fastest way to complete a task.
I don't like that there are different rules for different functions. I can do XYZ if I'm trying to report THIS, but I can't do XYZ if I'm trying to report THAT. I wish all rules applied to all functions. I also don't like that Kronos isn't smart enough to figure out detailed functions. For example, if I have someone on STD, I should be able to enter 8 hrs STD on their time sheet and Kronos should know to add 8 hrs STD to their paycheck, to their STD leave, and to FMLA. Why I have to entered Unpaid time off on the time sheet + 8 hrs STD + pay for STD + 8 hrs of FMLA is beyond me. Also, having to enter changes after a pay date is silly. Kronos should be able to figure out that if a change is made in the middle of the pay period, it doesn't take affect until after the pay date. This "rule" (or lack thereof) makes for some interesting calendar calculations.

John Andrew
  • Sector: Commercieel vastgoed
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Efficient time tracker plus more. A lot more.

Beoordeeld op 20-9-2018

Pluspunten

Clocking in before and clocking out after your work hours is the main role of Kronos workforce. It is efficient and user friendly. But it's way more than a time stamp tracker. You can access your vacation credits, request for one, track it and link it to your schedule viewer. You can approve and review your time card, payroll cannot process your time card unless you approve it. It assures that discrepancies can be fixed before it moves forward. It has tons of features, i don't think i can cover everything in one go.

Minpunten

Some of my coworkers advised that they can access the clock-in capability of the program outside our closed network. I understand that it's web based but this might cause integrity issues. I'm not sure if that featured can be tailored to be locked out if your not logged in the company's network.

Hadassah
  • Sector: Vastgoed

5 years and counting

Beoordeeld op 4-9-2018

Pluspunten

I have been using Kronos Workforce Ready for almost 5 years and am very satisfied with the product. The system is easy to navigate, simple to key in the information, has the ability to run ad-hoc reports and also customize and export them in multiple formats. I also use the system for my payroll processing for almost 500 employees on a bi-weekly basis. The system is simple and has clear workflow to follow for quick and easy processing. If I ever run into an issue, I am able to place a ticket via phone or online with Customer Service and they are pretty quick with getting back to me and assigning me someone who knows how to assist me with my problem.

Minpunten

Some system functions/packages need to be purchased separately but that is pretty standard when purchasing this kind of a system.

Makenzi
  • Sector: Nutsbedrijven

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

My Kronos Experience

Beoordeeld op 21-5-2019

Overall I think I remain very neutral in it all. There are many aspects of Kronos I like, as it has reduced some of our inefficiency's, but at the same time it has added some new ones as well. We decided to do a slow transition, region by region, and it seems to be working well for us.

Pluspunten

Coming from using Workday - we like Kronos for many of its simple access tasks. We like how easy it is to search/find an employee, we like how the system has allowed us to combine our HR system with out payroll system. We have grown to also like the applicant tracking side, it has been a nice transition from using ICIMS.

Minpunten

The transitioning from our old systems to Kronos has been a bit of a struggle. We had a very low grade implementation team at the start of go live for us and eventually we had the entire team re-spun with new people. It was difficult enough for us to be concerned with transitioning systems let alone our implementation team changing entirely. We were promised many efficiency's to eliminate old inefficiency's and very little of that has actually happened.