UKG Ready

Eén geïntegreerd platform voor het gehele personeelsbestand.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Voedselproductie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

had niet mogen voorgesteld / geïnstalleerd worden voor ons type organisatie

Beoordeeld op 9-5-2023

Pluspunten

gebruiksvriendelijke app voor de "gewone" gebruikers (alhoewel, als hun uren nooit correct staan zijn ze daar weinig mee)

Minpunten

het projectteam was junior en niet op de hoogte van de Belgische Sociale wetgevingImplementatietijd duurde veel langer dan voorzienOnvoldoende overdracht van openstaande issues na de go live naar de helpdeskOok na de go live blijven er nieuwe problemen opduiken waarbij voortdurend manueel door onze eigen mensen moet ingegrepen wordenAanpassingen worden voortduren tenietgedaan bij een nieuwe update van het pakketMensen zijn zeer moeilijk bereikbaar of reageren zelfs nietHet pakket is niet geschikt voor complexe productie omgevingen, dit had men op voorhand kunnen aangevenHet systeem is zeer traag en vraagt heel veel handelingen

JEFF
JEFF
  • Sector: Horeca

Kronos for Workplace Scheduling

Beoordeeld op 6-3-2020

My regular work for the last year or so has recorded my hours and wages via clocking in with my badge on the Kronos system. I have learned to utilize it for all I can. I see my previous work info before payroll is done and can view future schedules and current numbers and earnings. I work for a terrific and large company and Kronos has been a decent timecard tool.

Pluspunten

I have had a regular job that uses this system to clock in and clock out employees.But the device has so much more that allows us to see specifics-specifics related to current pay periods, previous and future. I can see my schedule on the little box and it's really a simplified tool.

Minpunten

I am on the fence on dislikes. My biggest is likely just what happens but I have had times that I did clock in and it did strange things.An example was an evening that meal break button led to clocking out for the shift.Random but troublesome because our version is not designed to allow management to alter or adjust our needs or problems directly through the system. Qe have to use a paper log for HR or Payroll. So smooth yet missing an easy touch.

Jana
  • Sector: Geestelijke gezondheidszorg

Kronos

Beoordeeld op 21-1-2020

Overall I have had a great experience with Kronos. I love the learning feature. I have only had issues with the new interface.

Pluspunten

I love the ease of clocking in and out. The phone app is great especially with being able to clock in or out even when you are off line. Love the tracking feature also for the phone app. I also like the reporting module. It is very versatile and I can make reports for individuals exact likes, wants and needs.

Minpunten

I do not like the new interface at all. It takes longer to get to everything. I feel like I have at least 2 to 3 more clicks of the mouse to get anywhere I need to go. Also the time card seems more messy and harder for the employees to read.

Majeeda
  • Sector: Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

A good software but not unfortunately designed for Park Districts.

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2019

I liked the support staff that helped me with issues that arose. In particularly, I want to say that they were great, even though, they could not always help me. They made an honest effort and tried to even make logical solutions to help remedy my issues. Rep was by far my favorite support persons. Please let them know that I appreciated their time and energies. They did a tremendous job helping me with the software and always followed up and followed through. I will miss our lengthy support sessions!

Pluspunten

There was some level of customizing available.

Minpunten

It was not a software designed for an organization like mine, a park district. In our organization, most employees work in more than one role at all times. Kronos could only keep general record of one job with one pay rate to each employee (we did not have the Payroll portion of Kronos). Some notifications that we needed were not available. Creating forms from scratch was difficult. Webinars were very long (3 Hours). Kronos was not as customizable for us as we had hoped. many things that we wanted to do with the system were not possible. Applicants had a hard time applying through the software. I had constant issues with log-ins.

BambooHR

Redenen om voor UKG Ready te kiezen

We were looking for a more modern alternative that could handle more than just applicant tracking. We wanted to reduce paper in our organization and make forms electronic. We wanted one general place that employees could go to get most information about the company and their individual accounts instead of having to have multiples systems with multiple log-ins.

Redenen om over te stappen op UKG Ready

Other products did not have as many offerings as Kronos in the same company. We were hoping (and were told) that Kronos was going to be very customizable, and an all-encompassing software that could become our main source of recordkeeping, applicant tracking, performance management for our employees. If we were happy with the product, we were even contemplating using payroll, time and attendance, etc.
Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs

Moving to Ukg Ready from Kronos Workforce Central

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2024

Responsive support, an excellent Team atmosphere. they have been very helpful with our many custom needs

Pluspunten

the interface is much better than we had, filter groups really help. making reports and customizations are much improved

Minpunten

there is a learning curve to the product, but it is worth it.

Elena
  • Sector: Bouw

One Word: EASY

Beoordeeld op 16-2-2021

Made my life as a manager easy. My admin and I were spending less time on their time cards, which improved office efficiency overall.

Pluspunten

My favorite thing about this software is how easy it is to use. The admin team assigned to me used it for tracking their hours. It was very easy for me to see if they missed a punch, and it was also very easy to correct timecards. They had no issues with the software either.

Minpunten

My only "con" (if you can even really call it that) was that I thought that the reports could be a bit more user-friendly. They weren't even bad reports though, to be honest. Overall, I don't really have any negative things to say about this software.

Brooke
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2019

We have been able to go completely paperless with our onboarding process. However, customer support and follow-up has not been a pleasant experience. After implementation and the transition to customer support, I feel we were thrown to the wolves. There is no follow-up available from the project manager who built our system to offer any assistance with updates that come about. Basically, what is built is built is how I feel. We are not in the software business, and I feel it is key to have that support to be able to provide tips and tricks based on updates and new features that come about.

Pluspunten

Recruiting and Onboarding have made our hiring process much easier.

Minpunten

It is not user friendly from the employee side or the administrator side.

BambooHR

Redenen om over te stappen op UKG Ready

What was presented to us appeared to be very user friendly. Ultimately, what we currently are utilizing doesn't look like anything we saw in the presentation.
Anna

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

In our 2nd year - post implementation

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2019

We initially bought all modules available and in the end we cancelled several. We retained HR, talent acquisition, time and payroll. We are not currently using talent acquisition or HR for onboarding as the initial workflows set up are not functioning properly and we've not been able to fix them.

Pluspunten

The reporting functionality is super easy to use and very helpful. You can report on most anything in the system and since most everything can be exported to excel it's easy to slice and dice for whatever your purposes.

Minpunten

Payroll functionality and customer support. Time keeping works fine but once things are crossed over into payroll, things don't always translate as they are supposed to.

Caralyn
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

All employee information is in one place

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2020

A great product that is easily able to support a company as it fluctuates in both size and independence.

Pluspunten

It's extremely helpful to have one place that supports the employee from onboarding to off-boarding. Reports are extremely customizable allowing us to provide data upon request quickly. Support staff always very friendly.

Minpunten

Lay out is not very compact and has a lot of white/blank space causing the user to need to scroll left/right/up/down frequently.

TriNet Zenefits

Redenen om over te stappen op UKG Ready

Cost, local support, product's experience in the industry and customization options
Allen
  • Sector: Machinebouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Reports are not conducive to data dumps

Beoordeeld op 30-1-2020

I would say medium satisfied. Not overly impressed.

I would say medium satisfied. Not overly impressed.

Pluspunten

Easy to click on fields desired to report on

Minpunten

A participant's information does not show up all on one line. Making it difficult to use in Excel.
The PTO request is not intuitive and I waste time doing a request. This should be a much simpler process as all employees do these.
I don't like the report resetting all the time while I am using it. Should stay where I was at.
Better Dep[t tools, like Pay History should be a canned report.
Should be able to go back and pull pay rates and headcount by specifying date, so system would have to know what pay rate was in effect at date selected.

Susan
  • Sector: Medische apparatuur

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

UKG Better than the big boys in the payroll game

Beoordeeld op 5-1-2023

I really enjoyed it and was able to do wveryrhung I needed from my phone. Great way to get things done.

Pluspunten

Efficient, and accurate, meas everything when dealing with people's money, and UKG deliveries! It's easy to use, easy to get on your mobile as well.

Minpunten

At first it can seem like a lot to learn, but it's easy to adapt to.

Connie
  • Sector: Maatschappelijk werk

Kronos WFR is Amazing

Beoordeeld op 7-5-2019

One of the things Kronos worked hard with us was to get our Weighted Average Overtime process set-up. We are semi-monthly payroll and this sometimes creates some issues. Kronos worked with us determined to find a way to make this work and they didn't stop until it was resolved.
We also do a Allocation report and Kronos Support help us get a report put together to pull out our monthly allocation by labor cost departments. They did not quit working with us until this report was what we needed. It actually turned out better than what we had in the past.
Some of what we do as a company is sometimes different than the norm. Kronos as worked with us on each of this things so that the program works for what we need to get things done in the most efficient way possible with the most accurate information. I personally would not want to go to another Software Company.

Pluspunten

We have been with Kronos family since around 2000. In 2015 we transition from Kronos Central to Kronos Workforce Ready. During the time with Workforce Ready, I enjoy how they are constantly changing and updating to stay up on current trends. The best part is that with all the changes, we are able to update and move to the new functions without any issues. If there is something we are not sure of, a request for support is available with a knowledgably support tech to help us get to the next level. Kronos Workforce Ready is able to keep us up to date with the latest technology trends and required reporting. Creating reports and pulling information has never been easier. Basically I have found that whatever I think of, Kronos can do it.

Minpunten

We were one of the first jumping on board with Kronos Workforce Ready in 2014 when things really started taking off for this program. So our implementation was a little stressful, but Kronos listen to us and has worked hard to resolve the early implementation issues. Support has improved and it is more than support when they are called they are full of suggestions to help improve processes that are used.

Angie
  • Sector: Overheidsadministratie

Overall great product!

Beoordeeld op 5-3-2020

I really like Kronos Workforce Ready product overall. I think it would be nice to have a one on one quarterly meeting with someone so I can make a list of the not so important items to go over. I believe there are things this system can do that I have no idea about. I understand the videos and training materials but I do better talking to someone and showing them what I am talking about rather than trying to explain everything in an email. Just my opinion.

Pluspunten

I believe most of the program is very user friendly. I like that everything is tied into the system, payroll, HR, TLM and applicant tracking. There is a lot more that we can utilize that we are not using yet. I like the audit trail feature so I can tell what the employee is doing so I can help teach them the correct way. I like the Favorites option that I just found out how to use that about a month or so ago.

Minpunten

At the time of our purchase, the fire department purchased Telestaff scheduling product that we were told could talk to our payroll system and send information over to Kronos and land on the firefighters timesheet. We have been in implementation for this particular item for almost 2 years now.
I do not particularly like the benefit selection process. I think it is very difficult to read the confirmation page, it does not show the dependents without having to reopen it. It is very confusing when selecting dependents and spouses for a plan. I feel it used to be so much easier to maneuver and read your decisions but now it has added another 10 minutes to the process because you are constantly going back to see if your dependents are selected. I am NOT looking forward to open enrollment this year at all.

Michele
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Workforce Ready

Beoordeeld op 7-7-2017

This is a good program for our purposes, and it is used by accounting and HR. I can't comment for accounting, but HR is making good use of the program.

Pluspunten

After training (and retraining,) I am able to maneuver through the program easily. It's good to be able to adjust the company settings so that some fields are auto filled, such as our benefits guidelines. Reports are easy to customize, although I need more practice because I only run them infrequently. It's good to be able to save reports for ease of running them the next time. Easy to download to excel for further customizing the reports. I have admin access, so I am able to get whatever information I need quickly, without being blocked. I am in the program many times throughout the day. It's easy to manage my own time and requests for time off as well, both for myself and on behalf of others (when they forget!) The benefits feature and ability to get copies of W-2's and other forms both for myself and employees is a good one. The amount of information on each employee is very thorough. There are times we have layoffs, and then recalls, so it is easy to REHIRE the employees, with their previous information already loaded.

Minpunten

I find it somewhat cumbersome when hiring a new employee, but again, the company settings make it easier. When running reports, I sometimes struggle with finding the right fields to add, especially when it has to do with the accounting features, but I have an excellent "go-to" person in accounting that assists! Again, that is usually due to the infrequency of running those types of reports. When rehiring employees, we found that some of the information was not prefilling, but with some adjustments in the company settings, (after trial by fire) it seems to be working correctly.

Antwoord van UKG

Hi Michele – I love to hear that your HR team is making great use of the product. It is fantastic that you have a go-to person in accounting for pulling reports when you need them, but I wanted to highlight some key resources we have available to help you further with your reporting needs. We have a reporting best practices webinar available to all our customers and we also offer instructor-led classes on reporting. If you are interested I would be happy to share further details and a link to the webinar with you. Please feel free to send me an email at [email protected] – I look forward to hearing from you!

Devan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Worked great until we reached the Labor Level limit

Beoordeeld op 2-10-2018

Pluspunten

The system provides an easy to use punch in/punch out process using bio-metric fingerprint scan, there are customize-able dashboards and reporting functions, and if you have a straightforward business model without the need to segregate costs into multiple Job Orders this is a great system.

Minpunten

The Workforce Ready terminals do not support barcode readers, you have to select everything from a list. They also don't display in the same way you have your Job Orders or Cost Centers setup, they only display as a list view, with some qualifiers for searching. If you need detailed job costing, there are a lot of additional steps required to set up and manage all the data, and there is no inherent connectivity to ERP systems. Middleware is provided to help move data in and out of other systems, but it all has to be custom programmed, which you as the customer are required to provide. If you are using a standard job prefix, there is a limit of 750 records in any one folder, and once you surpass that limit, the functionality of the "Tree View" (which is how everyone is accustomed to viewing a file structure) reverts to a "List View" which is absolutely useless for a large collection of data due to the way it is formatted. Once the limit is reached, the previous functionality can not be restored, which causes a lot of heartache for people that have been accustomed to visually finding the Job number and then have to learn how to search using "Like" or "Between". Knowing this up front would have prevented the purchase of the product, but it took literally weeks of dialog with support to just discover what the issue was when it occurred, and the software engineering team had no interest in fixing the code that caused it.

Teresa
  • Sector: Medische praktijk

Kronos Workforce Ready is the best timekeeping system I have ever used

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2017

Not only is the payroll system a well oiled machine, the HR module turned out to be better than we could have hoped for or expect. So much of the manual tasks that either Payroll or HR would perform are now automated. Kronos has really been a blessing and the price for a product of this quality is incomparable to other products on the market (which were thoroughly researched before deciding on Kronos).

Pluspunten

My duties have come down to literally pushing a few buttons to generate a bi-weekly payroll for 200 hospital workers. The reporting functions are endless, in addition to the already prepared reports within the system, it is extremely easy to build your own and have the exact information you want to see on a report. I am able to do the quarterly reports in about 10 minutes (including submission to the various entities). The customer support is phenomenal. If you've ever had tech support that the rep didn't really understand the problem or their job and tried to correct your system only to find it become even worse, you will really appreciate Kronos support. I have yet to be let down, they are very personable, intelligent and an expert in the field to which your question is based. I really can't say enough wonderful things about Kronos functionality and support.

Hi Teresa,

We want to thank you for your thoughtful review highlighting the product and our Support team! It’s so great to hear that Workforce Ready has made your day-to-day duties much easier and less time and labor intensive.

Amy Fafard

Stephen
  • Sector: Horeca

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Kronos aims to be the one-stop-shop for your HRIS solution.

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2018

Overall great product. It's the way we get paid, and the taxes are all right. I attended the payroll class and they have solutions for living in all different counties in Pennsylvania with their thousands of local taxes.
Say 95/100 things go right, the 5 things feel bad, but you forget how much work it makes to make anything right. It often takes one thing to make a program go awry.

Pluspunten

Many modules and what they don't do well they are investing on to make it more of a one-stop shop. Most of the users in the company can use this fairly easily. The setup on the back end is comprehensive. The reporting is good and easy to use, but you can't change the width of columns on the screen and some columns are missing. The support staff takes tickets and work with you over the phone and share screens with you so reporting issues is a breeze. I've been invited to a subgroup for development for a certain feature and it's great to get some eyes on the product before release so i can prepare some training materials for my company.

Minpunten

I mentioned reporting issues is a breeze. The wording I get back fairly often is "working as intended." It's easy for me to say a certain feature may not make sense but for another company it may make lots of sense. I wish there was just a little bit more of product testing for major features. Global Support is very polite and they will operate for your timezone even though most of their support staff are on the east coast.

Kodi

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Total headache

Beoordeeld op 5-11-2020

Our organization used excel sheet timesheets that were printed/signed/sent off prior to kronos. Kronos was an upgrade from this outdated process for the sheer fact that it is web-based electronic timekeeping getting the entire complex company into one central timekeeping software. Its been a total headache to implement though, and is not user friendly. As a Supervisor in Kronos responsible for reviewing and approving my team's timecards - it is nice to have it accessible on the app in case I am not in the office when timecards need approval. Other than that though, I would never choose this product if I was in the position to make that call in the future. I am pretty tech savy, but I find this difficult to navigate & that it is even harder for employees that did not grow up on computers. Not a fan.

Pluspunten

- free app for employees to use on their phones
-web-based
-seeing my team in one spot on my homescreen

- not user-friendly
-difficult to navigate
- really dislike report section & constantly have to review my notes to get reports to run properly
- many times a punch in/out showed it took on the app, but not on the website

Hello Kodi,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are sorry to hear that UKG Ready is not meeting your expectations. I would suggest reaching out to your Sales Rep., or Customer Success Manager to see if there is anything that we can do to improve your experience. If you would like me to connect you to your UKG Account team, or have any additional information you would like to share please reach out to me directly [email protected]

Thanks!
Amanda Boyle
Customer Marketing Specialist

Michael
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Highly configurable immature Human Capital Management system with poor customer support due to...

Beoordeeld op 8-3-2017

Overall the experience has been awful. I came on board after a very bad implementation. The support, training, and responsiveness have been so poor that for the first time in my life, I received a poor annual review. Everything to the way the product was sold (no, you don't need and HRIS person), to sucktastic implementation team, to thousands of settings and a counter-intuitive interface. We can't get rid of Kronos WFR because senior management doesn't choose to believe it's the fault of horrible implementation and support, so we are moving toward the next best thing, move from a direct client to a service that configure the system and runs the back end of payroll.

Pluspunten

Highly configurable. If we had support and all parts of the configuration reviewed with a fine-tooth comb, it may be possible to even like the system. The ability to have a "living W2" and "living pay statement" is pretty awesome, as are many other features. Too back Kronos does care enough to spend the time to make sure their customers are as success as they are.

Minpunten

See "Your Review" above. Poor support is the primary problem. Many open tickets for weeks on end. Horrible implementation. We use almost every module...maybe that was the problem. Maybe only time and labor and payroll are truly out of beta.

Hello Michael,

I appreciate your candid review, and I apologize for your experience. We understand that our support call time has been a cause for concern, and to improve this we have added additional resources to our support organization as well as revamping our own internal training. You should expect to see faster call times enabling you to obtain a faster resolution to your questions and issues.

978.947.5173
[email protected]

Ashley
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

Kronos

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2019

Not user friendly by any means, even with an all day training course.

Not user friendly by any means, even with an all day training course.

Pluspunten

Able to view schedule and time off requests easily. Also being able to view all staff and their clock ins.

Minpunten

Anytime you make changes to a schedule it usually erases all previous progress. Even with clicking save.

Hello Ashley,

Thank you for your feedback. It is nice to hear that you are having success with viewing schedules and time off requests easily.
As for making changes to the schedule and it erasing the progress - I have brought this to the attention of the appropriate product managers.
If you'd like to provide any more feedback, please feel free to reach out to me at [email protected] at any time.

Alaina Froton
Customer Marketing Specialist

Corey
  • Sector: Werving en selectie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Functional

Beoordeeld op 8-5-2020

The updates that occur frequently mess up our security settings and change things within checklists and we constantly have to adjust. This product would get a much better rating if the overall quality with things like that and automated reporting for our needs would make me rate it higher.

Pluspunten

The system itself for payroll purposes is very easy to use and manipulate. Reporting for the most part is simple.

Minpunten

They sell you on how easily you can customize, however this was not what we have witnessed. Setting up an automated report can generally be simple, but doing a simple birthday pull monthly cannot be automated due to limited options within the product.

Rodica
  • Sector: Bankwezen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Kronos Workforce Ready is improving

Beoordeeld op 6-7-2017

This is the first cloud system we are using. After having Oracle E Business Suite for more than 10 years, I like the simplicity of Workforce Ready. We hope that the new upgrade coming in August will be a great improvement and reduce our Cons.

Pluspunten

Easy to use. Easy to create reports. Works well in most areas. No need to have pre-printed checks.

Minpunten

Does not keep the history of changes. Does not have a TEST feature. No retro pay calculation. The change in pay rate in the middle of a pay period applies to the whole period, for exempt and non-exempt employees. Does not re-calculate regular rate of pay to add the additional overtime premium when nondiscretionary bonus is paid for current or past pay periods.

Antwoord van UKG

Hi Rodica – Thank you for your review, I am glad that you are enjoying the simplicity of the system. I wanted to let you know that retro-pay functionality was delivered this month. To learn more about the functionality you can access the release notes right from your Workforce Ready solution by navigating to Our Company > Service Provider Documents > Download Documents. If you have any further questions on this functionality, please feel free to send me an email at [email protected].

Jessica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Easy to use system that reports easily.

Beoordeeld op 26-9-2017

Continue to improve the system and we will be long term customers!

Continue to improve the system and we will be long term customers!

Pluspunten

The use of the system and reporting functionality are pretty easy to learn. Benefits setup is really nice and I am eager to see how ACA works for 2017. Our implementation specialists have been pretty good and attentive. I like how you get the same support specialists repeatedly as they begin to understand your company and can relate to ongoing issues you have.

Minpunten

The wait time on some cases is not always the greatest. I wish there was more functionality with the custom columns with reporting and also creating one line reports for payroll purposes. Some features are not as diverse as we expected such as the HR action items, no option to print if you use electronic option.

Hello Jessica,

Thank you for taking time to review Workforce Ready. We are happy to hear that you are finding the product easy to use and are looking forward to understanding its additional capabilities.
It is also great to hear that you are benefiting from a group of support specialists. For the wait times, we have added additional capacity to our support team to help decrease wait times. In addition, there is a new self-paced training course available within Workforce Ready MyLearning for reporting. To access it log into Workforce Ready and navigate to My Account > My Learning > Manager and within the Manager section will be the training “working with reports”
Please feel free to contact me if there is anything additional I can assist you with – [email protected].

Amy Fafard

Ashley

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Streamline all aspects of employee time-keeping in one application!

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2020

Since implementing and fully utilizing Kronos our staffing models have been better aligned with the business needs at each of our sites & held employees more accountable because this gives them a visual representation of punches that are "out of line" (tardy, unexcused absence, late out, etc). Kronos also tracks and reports this data based on trends/benchmarking that we established (Automatically sent to managers via e-mail report) - This has freed up our management team to focus on other duties.

Pluspunten

Kronos has allowed our organization to house all aspects of employee time-keeping within one application. This has count down significantly on the reports collected because Kronos is tracking attendance, tardy, late out, OT, hours beyond FTE, etc. We have built our program to send notifications directly to management so that they can then handle "issues" as needed.

Minpunten

Implementation and planning efforts to build Kronos out to be as functional/efficient as it currently is took many months & IT work. Our organization did all of this internally, may be easier/quicker if utilizing Kronos for this.

Joyce

Exceptional Time keeping

Beoordeeld op 2-10-2018

General note to anyone considering Workforce Ready: We have been using this product since 2012. I seldom need to contact Support for assistance as this product tends to work great with minimal problems. When I have reached out for assistance the staff has done a great job resolving problems in a timely manner. You can expect a great product, courteous and professional service.

Pluspunten

We have a wide variety of pay codes and rules. We have built in overtime, shift differentials, Differentials for field training, etc. I have worked with other software programs and Workforce Ready is a program that has been extremely accurate for time keeping. Workforce is one of the best software programs I have worked on for payroll. It is easy to use and understand.

Minpunten

The only issue I have encountered is when I have employees with multiple codes that fall on a holiday. An example would be: Patrol Officer, who is an FTO while working a holiday. Some hours just don't move over to payroll. However I understand the problem because we are "over-loading" the program with multiple codes.