InfoFlo

Sorteren op

Mark
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Fantastic for my small consulting business

Beoordeeld op 2-10-2019

It helps me structure my activities so all critical parts of the business are being focused on appropriately. It shows me how robust the pipeline is so I can have early warning on what activities I need to ramp up.

Pluspunten

As a small business owner I am faced with doing everything. InfoFlo helps me keep track of my commitments and results. It helps me structure my days, keeps my focus on all aspects of the business (networking, prospecting, proposing, selling and delivering). I like the ability to tie notes and tasks to individual people and projects. I really like how the system links all activities (e-mail, tasks, etc.) to a person or project. It makes it easy on follow-up to see everything in one place.

Minpunten

It sometimes doesn't work after my computer has gone to sleep and I need to restart it.

Overwogen alternatieven

Pipeline CRM

Redenen om voor InfoFlo te kiezen

That product took too many of my computer resources and also didn't have nearly the capability of InfoFlo

Redenen om over te stappen op InfoFlo

Cost was more appropriate for my business
Mathias
  • Sector: Sport

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very easy to use, good value for the price, and with most of the needed functionality.

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2018

We need to keep customer related information, documents, e-mails and tasks in one place accessible for all the team members. The data is stored in a SQL database on a server in the cloud, so that home office use is possible with a good performance.

Pluspunten

We are a very small company (3 employees) looking for an easy to use CRM software to share and keep information about our sales communication with our customers. Having access to customer related e-mails, documents and notes is very important. In addition, customer related tasks need to be available as well. All this we found in InfoFlo very nicely implemented and for a reasonable price. Offline synchronization is available as well, which is a great benefit when traveling without stable internet connection (airplanes, trains,…)
The support is really fast and highly motivated to help with problems and bug fixes.

Minpunten

There is not much to say, because InfoFlo is a great piece of software. Only the Outlook synchronization plug-in seems to have some small problems with using Outlook versions in another language (German). What is strongly missing is the possibility to input the department of a contact. Dealing with large companies or universities with many departments, this is valuable information and needs to be synchronized with outlook as well. A feature request is filed and hopefully this will be implemented soon.

Lisa
  • Sector: Architectuur en planning
  • Anders 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Don't waste your money

Beoordeeld op 13-8-2019

This product is only good for small companies that sell via phone to individuals and do not care about mulitple contacts within a client's firm. there is no way for multiple users to enter data consistently (such as pull down menus with option to select client industry so data gets entered however a user chooses.

Pluspunten

While this software appears to be good on the surface, it does not perform as advertised.

Minpunten

It did not fuction as advertised. the conversion of our existing data was never completed successfully. the sales team stopped returning calls once they had our money. InfoFlo management refused to provide a refund even though the product was never integrated as promised.

Tim
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Amazing app

Beoordeeld op 27-9-2019

Pluspunten

1 time fee, simple to use and long term cost is amazing. Works great, and no need of anything more fancy. Has absolutely everything what a Mortgage broker needs to juggle 1000s of clients.

Minpunten

Don't have any cons yet, maybe certain add ons are a bit expensive and could have been included with the basic app. However, after all it is still cheaper than many CRMs on the market.

Overwogen alternatieven

• Sector: Human Resources

Observations from a Seven Year Customer

Beoordeeld op 28-11-2018

Pluspunten

1) I like the ability to manage multiple email address from a single application.
2) I also like the separation of known and unknown contacts which is VERY helpful when managing incoming emails and deleting the junk.
3) The notes associated with individual contacts are also very helpful in managing a contact history by individuals and companies..
4) The tech support structure for submitting tickets to resolve quick questions is also a great solution.

Tom
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Software easy to learn. Logical work flow.

Beoordeeld op 6-2-2018

We mainly use this software for keeping track of customers contacts, and repair history log of our serialized products.

Pluspunten

Very powerful software for reasonable cost, especially when comparing to competing software. The modular add-on and per/user price structure really helps small business with limited budget. Minor updates are issued frequently, which shows the developer's commitment to this product.

Minpunten

Some of the add-on's could arguably be consider as standard feature. For example : scheduled backup, and advanced search.

Denisse
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

InfoFlo is a great contact management tool.

Beoordeeld op 23-6-2021

Overall it has been a very good experience. For our purpose, it centralizes our communications and keeps our records organized which is exactly what we need.

Pluspunten

InfoFlo is truly an excellent contact management software. It is great to access a contact and be able to see all the notes, emails, documents related to that contact. InfoFlo is a critical part of our organization.

Minpunten

Our InfoFlo is installed in a terminal server which has caused some problems in particular with scheduling appointments or using its calendar. We have tried several times to fix it without success. The software is also very limited on its reporting capabilities.

Kerry
  • Sector: Civiele techniek
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best CRM out there, we think so!

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2018

We are preparing proposals and reports that are automatically filled in with the information from the database. Its super easy to prepare reports of our current projects for our weekly meetings that are up to date and relevant.

Pluspunten

One time, up-front cost with no subscriptions and the data is located on our own server. Lots of flexibility with the modules offered that gives our team the tools we use most.

Minpunten

Would like the ability to turn off some of the features that we do not use as much. It does so much, and we have streamlined our processes to what works best for us.

Bahar
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Cost efficient and comprehensive CRM

Beoordeeld op 11-11-2022

Pluspunten

InfoFlo is the best CRM in the market in terms of features to proce ratio.

Minpunten

InfoFlo should provide a better customer support for their users.

John
John
  • Sector: Vastgoed
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Overpromised and underdelivered

Beoordeeld op 20-7-2018

Pluspunten

One time fee with no maintenance costs, bugs are fixed free. Ability to create custom modules. Data migration flexibility.

Minpunten

Not SaaS, poor customer service, mainstream and custom updates are buggy, bugs introduced by custom programming are billable

Dani
  • Sector: Administratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Ethical Issues

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2020

I"m livid that I was forced to purchase additional services that I would not have needed had I been supplied the right software. The tech support individual told me that they always require their services be used fro QB install. Well than it should be included in the price. I'm an advanced computer user and did not need their help to install the software had they provided it when asked. I watched the tech support install the software and nothing was "so advanced" that I couldn't have figure it out myself.

Pluspunten

The software seems to work pretty good. I really like the breadth of options. I like that I won't have to pay ongoing updates. It seems to sync with outlook ok - still reviewing quickbooks.

Minpunten

They do not provide the necessary software to install the Quickbooks link and force you to purchase their services in order to install it. When they installed the link to Quickbooks the agent simply said most clients don't have quickbooks as the reason it's not provided ahead of time. All other CRMs I reviewed had detailed instructions for Quickbooks link but they forced me to buy their services in order to do the quickbooks link because they didn't include the software to make the quickbooks connection even after I asked. I believe this to be unethical. Also every single item is an additional module which they have strategically packaged so your forced to buy just about all of them. Seemed inexpensive actually ended up being much more than I anticipated. Service is not great after the sale. No response to e-mails.

Kelly
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Anders 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Didn't quite work out for us

Pluspunten

Number one: It isn't cloud based or paid for monthly!!! You have it on your server to use for as long as you want. That's a miracle in the CRM market in 2018. Lots of good features, ease of general use, look and feel, ability to change back and forth between company and individual. I'm sure that if you start out with a clean slate or want to pay the fee so they will help you transfer your data into their software, it's probably great. We were very enthusiastic to try it. If our needs were greater and we had a bigger budget, things would have probably worked out fine. As it is, we appreciate that we got a lot of free help from tech support (normally it's all paid) with a few of the issues we had. We just weren't able to make it work with our tiny budget. Thanks to Shai for his time and patience.

Minpunten

After dozens of attempts, we were never able to transfer our existing data to the software by ourselves. Were told we would have to pay a minimum of 2 hours support just to request help transferring our data into their software. I have 2 programmers, there is an Import function in the basic package, we had both CSV and Excel files to use for the import. It didn't seem right to us that we should need their help. We were told after we bought a license that we would not be able to import on our own... so we feel that the function shouldn't be visible to the client if it can't be used by them without paid help. It's misleading. Our budget was very small as our needs were very simple. I finally got my programmers to build us a small address book as that is all we really needed.

Chris
  • Sector: Vastgoed

InfoFlo Review

Beoordeeld op 24-2-2023

Very good replacement for Goldmine which I had been using >15 years

Very good replacement for Goldmine which I had been using >15 years

Ease of use Calendar function

Minpunten

Not possible to integrate with 3CXOccasional software glitches eg. on updating recently all the contacts were duplicated

Nelson
  • Sector: Vertalingen en lokalisatie

A good experience.

Beoordeeld op 6-2-2018

It helps our company management and projects.

It helps our company management and projects.

Pluspunten

It is a friendly software. We can easily share information between partners and easy to learn. Good calendar. Easy to add contacts and companies. Easy to sort the emails by contact or company.

Minpunten

No way to change the job titles in contacts.
It'll be good to have an easy follow with date and time.

David
  • Sector: Human Resources

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great tool for managing emails and contacts.

Beoordeeld op 6-2-2018

Increased efficiency and peace of mind.

Increased efficiency and peace of mind.

Pluspunten

The product keeps getting better with frequent updates. InfoFlo helps me to focus on my most important emails and helps me organize and keep track of communications with all my contacts.

Thomas
  • Sector: Administratie

TCC

Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019

Pluspunten

They were able to migrate all of my old data from BCM into InfoFlo.

Minpunten

Less user friendly than BCM but has all of the functionality we need

Geverifieerde reviewer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use and improved my workflow significantly

Beoordeeld op 6-2-2018

Better comunication with clients. Easy to use and improved the client experience,

I would highly...

I would highly recommend

Pluspunten

I love that information is accessible and easily viewable on a mobile device. Clients love it to and it improved their accessibility as well.

Minpunten

I can't think of anything that did not work for me. The software made the client interactions easier and was of great value to the client experience.

Greg
Greg
  • Sector: Bouwmaterialen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Works well, simple to use, with a pipeline forecasting $ opportunity that works well

increase sales and account mamangement

increase sales and account mamangement

Pluspunten

Integration with emails and calendar so tasks are always visible. To find a person quickly by their name or a company or category, especially with the search my computer function, making sales and managing customers very manageable.

Minpunten

Would like more flexibility with the dashboard as would like to see pipeline by product type by month by year

Marios
  • Sector: Medische praktijk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Fantastic product. Surpassed my needs and expectations!

Beoordeeld op 7-2-2018

Gave me the ability to work more efficiently and conveniently.

Gave me the ability to work more efficiently and conveniently.

Pluspunten

Fast, simple, versatile. Very well conceived and implemented product. Makes life very much easier and efficient.I especially like the fact that you can add modules as needed and the fact that the software can grow with the business needs. The support provided by the company is excellent too.

Minpunten

Nothing significant. There is a delay with editing feature (of notes) but I guess this has got to do with the broadband speed. It would be good to be able to change some of the Icons (you can change the name) it would then take on a more personal and bespoke look. Other than that only praise for the product.

Amy
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

After searching and installing about 7 different CRMs this was by far the easiest to implement

Beoordeeld op 15-5-2018

Pluspunten

Simple and intuitive. All of the big CRMS such Salesforce, Insightly, etc were way to heavy on having everything on multiple screens and unless you spent major money programming with them your CRM was quite worthless. I figured it out in just a few hours, linked it to my outlook and was up and running right away.

Minpunten

I would have loved an instructional manual and a sample CRM sales process. I am a systematic person and would have loved some ideas to make the processes that I use for my CRM a little more efficient. Perhaps a Sample Workflow video or something

Margarita
  • Sector: Bouwmaterialen

Support/Sales person was great

Centralized our customers with our projects

Centralized our customers with our projects

Pluspunten

The link functions, the reporting is very useful also. Search function very good.

Minpunten

Not able to use Mailchimp with it as this would be really helpful to us rather than exporting contacts.

Daniel
  • Sector: Machinebouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I have been using InfoFlow for 3 days now very extensively. Many good positive features.

Beoordeeld op 1-8-2018

More efficient use of information.

More efficient use of information.

Pluspunten

The e-mail integration feature is very powerful.
Saves a lot of time and allows for efficient customer follow-up.
Documentation management is also very strong.
Good merge field integration.
Had been using Maximizer 12 Entrepreneur before.
This is a worthy competitor with better features.

Minpunten

Contacts do not inherit the company address and phone numbers.
This means that a not of repetitive duplication is involved when entering in a lot of contacts for one company.

Kelly
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie

Great Product!

Beoordeeld op 18-12-2019

Fabulous!

Fabulous!

Pluspunten

Infoflo was not only affordable but it gave us all the features we needed from Quoting customers, keeping track of leads, setting reminders for F/U and Invoicing. Plus we had the option to purchase the software right out without any commitment to monthly or yearly fees.

Minpunten

I don't have anything negative to say. This software met all of our needs.

Jamie
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

We were looking for a CRM that would suit our needs and budget. Infoflo ws a perfect fit!

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2017

Ease of use and able to quickly implement.

Ease of use and able to quickly implement.

Pluspunten

Ease of use. We were able to create a CRM that fit our needs without having to have coders on staff. Easy to set up and their staff were extremely helpful. Any time we had an issue or question they were right there to help us out.

Minpunten

We had to take a few short cuts to get to where we wanted. Not too much of a con as this was to be expected with this type of CRM

Derek
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

This is the best CRM I have ever used! It is simple, yet so comprehensive

Beoordeeld op 23-6-2017

It integrates with Outlook almost perfectly and simplifies my administrative processes. The reporting and bulk email features align with what I need to accomplish and provide a seamless solution.

Pluspunten

It is incredibly user friendly. It was easy to set up, customize, and integrate with my daily routines. It provides everything I need in a CRM in a fantastic format that integrates with Outlook so smoothly.