4.762 reviews

Rashidat O.
  • Sector: Maatschappelijk werk

Checks all my boxes

Beoordeeld op 21-10-2019

I’m managing my time for multiple groups of needs and Acuity is allowing me to do that all in one place. I can manage my personal needs, my life coaching needs, and my nonprofit needs all in one place and still keep my hair (because I haven’t pulled it out trying to keep myself afloat). I look forward to continuing to use the software as it has room for me to expand and handle other needs that I foresee in the future. For me, Acuity is a great one stop shop to manage and connect people to the services provide.

Pluspunten

I switched from Calendly because I was having people make appointments at the last minute and back to back. I really appreciate that Acuity has functionality to account for my preferences in both situations.

I really enjoy the ability to personalize my different scheduling links since I set up scheduling for a few different scenarios. I tend to use the specific appointment type scheduling link, which is great to have separated from the overall link so that there is no confusion in booking.

There is so much other functionality that I haven’t had a chance to use yet link the intake forms and billing, but I’m looking forward to using it.

Also, I really enjoy the emails and correspondence that I’ve had with organization. I haven’t even submitted a help ticket, but every email is funny and engaging and it feels like someone is personally attending to me!

Minpunten

I had a little bit of confusion with the set up of my calendars. It took some searching to figure out how to combine all my appointments to one calendar. All in all I figured it out and still love my account.

Ryan S.
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Excellent product that will easily pay for itself if used regularly.

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2021

Acuity has made the process of scheduling so much easier and modern, especially for current clients and people I already have a great relationship with.

Pluspunten

Having a scheduling software in general is such a game-changer for someone in sales who sets their own appointments. It's so easy for me to have a chat with someone, and if there is interest, I just send them my link to schedule an appointment and they do. It's also super easy to send out emails to prospective clients or existing clients about revisit appointments and include your personalized schedule link. If done right, you will soon see appointments pop up on your calendar "out of nowhere." I just recently had a client schedule a follow-up where we did some business that basically paid for my annual cost of Acuity. It pays for itself so quickly! The system is so well organized, and there are too many customization features to mention. I recommend grabbing a free trial to test it out for yourself. The client-side scheduling page can be made to be super professional and welcoming.

Minpunten

I don't believe there is a way to see a detailed monthly or weekly calendar view in the mobile app. It only shows daily schedules. It would be nice to have monthly and weekly calendar views so you can easily see which days have (or don't have) appointments set yet. (this is easily accessible on a PC)

Mike S.
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Unsuitable if certainty and speed are required

Beoordeeld op 5-4-2020

The interface is not suitable for use in a fast-paced customer-facing environment, where certainty and speed are required. We are switching to an alternative appointment scheduling provider.

Pluspunten

The ability to set different hours for certain appointment types via calendar service groups. This enables a high degree of customization of the calendar settings for each staff member and appointment type, which I have not seen in other SAAS appointment scheduling offerings. Merging duplicated clients is a breeze and simply requires the misspelled record to be corrected.

Minpunten

Calendar views are poorly formatted, difficult to navigate and inconsistent across platforms. Our default view is weekly, which frequently displays only 6 days and skips a week when navigating to the following week. Calendars do not consistently align in columns in the daily view, resulting in confusion when determining a therapist's availability. Booking errors are common, which projects unprofessionalism and results in a tedious in-store experience for the customer. The apps are bug-ridden with very poorly designed views that are unusable. The ipad app frequently displays no customers and requires the user to log out and back in to function. Little or no user acceptance testing has be done here

Elena M.
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I can run my coaching business on it

Beoordeeld op 9-4-2021

Overall, I love Acuity and I think the added features, such as products, recurring payments (memberships) and packages are great. I also love their layout, and I recommend it to each of my clients. Once they set it up, they save hours every week because they don't need to schedule or reschedule manually.

Pluspunten

As a coach, I used to spend a lot of time booking appointments, sending manual reminders and followups. This software changed everything. I set up my availability and the frequency of sessions and then let people book their own appointments. There are group sessions available as well and you can even create and upsell different sessions and products. It's pretty easy to use, and I recommend it to all teachers I work with since it saves them so much time.

Minpunten

One of the things I'd like for them to change is how they track my availability. For instance, I set my availability as 2 sessions per day, several days a week. The software counts only private sessions as "sessions," and if I have a 2-hour group training (for instance), it doesn't pay attention to it and allows booking anyway, which is frustrating because I want the group sessions to count towards my daily availability and don't want people to book 2 private sessions and then having to do a group session. I've written to them about it twice and they said they would work on it. The temporary solution is to mark myself "unavailable" on the days when I do a group training, which isn't the most convenient thing.

Another thing is their affiliate program is now not working in the State where I am. This is disappointing because I always refer my clients to use Acuity and I used to get nice coffee money from it. Now I don't.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Flexible, integrates well and great for teams of 'non-techies'

Beoordeeld op 16-2-2021

Great value for money, easy to train others to use the system, no complaints. Efficient little app!

Pluspunten

It's extremely user friendly and great to deploy with teams that find 'another' app to use a chore. It's also one of the best looking and easy to customise bookings apps on the market (and I tried ALL OF THEM), particularly if you're looking for one system to manage several locations.

Minpunten

I would like to make the front-end booking app look a little better still, but in comparison to its competitors, it's vastly better.

Heather L.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

One of the best out there

Beoordeeld op 27-1-2021

Acuity integrates seamlessly with Zoom and Stripe, and those are 2 of the most important platforms I use in my Yoga and Wellness business. It is also very easy to integrate onto my website, so it is easy for my clients to book appointments.

Pluspunten

After months of research and trying out other scheduling platforms, Acuity is hands down THE BEST for what it offers and price point! The integrations are seamless, and it's really easy to get started. The customer service is top notch, always answering my questions quickly. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my businesses scheduling needs!

Minpunten

I haven't found anything yet that I haven't liked about it.

Daniel B.
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Great Platform for Creating Group Classes or One-off sessions online

Beoordeeld op 13-3-2021

Pluspunten

This is a super powerful platform to get up and running with and there are lots of awesome tutorials on YouTube for nearly any configuration you can imagine. With a bit of research I was able to get things sorted out for selling group classes online.

Minpunten

Because the platform was recently acquired by Squarespace, it seems like I somehow signed up using my Squarespace login which I wanted to keep separate from my Acuity account. I cancelled the "Squarespace Acuity" subscription and I got the "Acuity Acuity" subscription. Still not sure how that happened but one of the buttons on their home page took me to the Acuity Acuity version, so I'm happy!

Margarita B.
  • Sector: Online media
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Great manageable Soft

Beoordeeld op 19-4-2021

Pluspunten

What I love most about this product is that it's completely adjustable. There are alternatives obviously however in the event that the choices aren't what you need you have full control to transform it to what you do require.

Minpunten

I genuinely wouldn't say it's a con only something to deal with sooner rather than later. A smoother perhaps prettier interface on the portable application and such.

Stacy O.

acuity use

Beoordeeld op 30-3-2021

it was good however i don't think my audience is ready for a new scheduling resource at this time

Pluspunten

lots of efficiency features, ability to use discount/comp codes with payment, multiple intake forms available,

Minpunten

the very first button to click was "redeem coupon" so i had multiple clients that reached out when signing up for free appointments- it wasnt clear at how many times they would have to click through so the first couple of times people had to sign up i had to walk them through page by page

Genevieve C.

Seamless and easy!

Beoordeeld op 17-3-2021

Pluspunten

Easy to pair with my Squarespace and square app flow. Perfect for a single person or small business.

Minpunten

I honestly can't think of anything I like least. Everything has been smooth and easy to use.

Liz L.
  • Sector: Entertainment

Play Rehearsals Made Simple

Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021

I am usually on the artistic side of production so I wanted a scheduler that would offer many options but still be very user-friendly. That is exactly what I found with Acuity. I am rehearsing a monologue play with many different actors. I cannot tell you how much time I have saved allowing my performers to do their OWN scheduling of rehearsals based on their availability. No tracking down and then having to amend the times and days they may be free to rehearse. It also has meant that unforeseen circumstances have been a nonissue. No shuffling rehearsals around. All available hours for rescheduling are right there. Easy for my actors to see and select a new time that works for them. And then I am notified they have changed their rehearsal. It is great! Since we were already rehearsing digitally through zoom, the option to connect the two directly has been another time (and energy!) saver. I can go into zoom and it has automatically created a meeting for each rehearsal scheduled. And if it is rescheduled the original is deleted. I used to have to do all that manually! Bravo all the way around. This product deserves a standing ovation.

Pluspunten

The automated aspects of this scheduler are robust. Both on the user end - confirmation emails and easy rescheduling. I also love that I get reminders for all scheduled times on my end. And I know right away when there is a new appointment scheduled. One of the best parts: It connects directly to Zoom. Having that streamlined has been so helpful. No extra time and headache with links and passwords! I am using it to rehearse for an online performance of my monologue play. It has been a big hit with my performers - allowing them considerable flexibility. I’m also able to set limits - daily and overall. So that I’m not ever taking on more work than I can handle. I plan to continue to use it with my private acting sessions. Highly recommended for artists who run their own classes, etc.

Minpunten

The resources and room options have to be manually duplicated. If there was a “copy” option for those, I would use it more. For my use- Most of those would be nearly identical. Just applied to a different type of appointment.

Nea D.
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

One Stop Scheduling Tool

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2021

Acuity continues to expand and refine the scheduilng features and options it offers it's users . I use this platform for one on one meetings, group sessions, classes and multi-day events. I love that they offer numerous integrations making it super easy to get going. The help articles are truly helpful. Any glitches I have had have really just been a learning curve - the more I learn, the easier it has been to get the results I want. Totally a great tool for coaches and trainers.

Pluspunten

Acuity is a great tool for scheduling individual sessions, as well as classes and packages for coaching or events. It is easy to use as an administrator, but what makes it great, is that it is easy and very familiar to users - people "Get It" pretty quick!

Minpunten

The way to set up coaching packages is good for the owner, but totally not user friendly. The client gets a code to be able to redeem their coaching classes. I would love for this to be easier and less burdensome on the clients. Also I would love a way for the administrator to be able to set up a client account/portal for the client...rather than having to push back to have them set up. Any steps that require client action - is a negative experience....

Kristina H.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

An Industry Leader for a Reason!

Beoordeeld op 30-12-2020

Pluspunten

The navigation and naming are intuitive, plus every step or field has an accompanying explanation so I can be sure I am using it properly! This means I was able to walk myself through Acuity without pressure or time waste of needing to consume a bunch of FAQs or webinars. The doing and learning happen simultaneously! Yet, there is also great support should I still have questions.

I also love that the features are built for real life. For example, being able to block off the hours and days you want to work, blocking off time before and after appointments so you are not rushed back-to-back, and having the private appointment type option for inviting clients to book after I’ve established a relationship, rather than having a free-for-all available on my website. I also love that pre-meeting questionnaires and action items can be added for clients to create workflows.

I love that they have a test client built in by default! Acuity has really thought of everything.

Finally, both the app and browser versions are excellent! Thank you for having a great app, Acuity!

Minpunten

I didn’t see a clear place to find all available integrations. Yet, I really don’t have any true cons.

Ahfeeyah T.
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Acuity - A great and growing resource

Beoordeeld op 25-12-2020

My overall experience with Acuity has been amazing. I am going to continue trying to make it work.

Pluspunten

I love that Acuity is very robust and allows you to customize responses when a client/customer books with you. I also love that integrates with Instagram and Facebook for ease of booking. This is to some super small but was a game-changer for me. I have enough reasons to use Zapier for integrations but Acuity did an amazing job of taking out that extra step. It truly is great.

Minpunten

There is one area that the scheduler is somewhat lacking and that is the ability to connect to multiple calendars and check for availability. Calendly in comparison does this very well and it's probably the only huge pain point. This is also where the system begins to get complicated. I wish it was just a bit more simplified and intuitive. To provide more context. I have my personal calendar and more than one business. I don't necessarily want that information pulled into Acuity however if it could connect to gsuite just as Calendley does to multiple calendars and make a time accessible or not based on information across all calendars that would be awesome.

Josephine K.

Best alternative to Mindbody

Beoordeeld op 24-12-2020

I spent a month going through different software demos in the health and wellness sector. I knew I wanted to switch from Mindbody for my dance studio and wanted to find the best out of the dozens of registration software options there are in this sector. After much research and using the trial set up and function for my top options (Wellness Living and Amilia were the other possibles for me), I was very happily surprised to say with certainty that Acuity was the best fit for me and offered the best functionality. And better yet, it was by far the cheapest!

Pluspunten

What I like best is the depth to which you can customize the user experience. Being able to easily change all the language clients see through the process really helps (especially since we're a bilingual school) and it's also the most mobile-friendly when it comes to functionality and design. Finally, having an app for both the admin and the user side will be a huge asset and I know the Zoom integration will save us a lot of time when it comes to managing invitations to our virtual classes.

Minpunten

I wish there was a way that clients could carry positive and negative balances on their accounts.

Stavros S.
  • Sector: Evenementenbureaus

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Acuity Scheduling Is A Super Trifecta In The Appointment Scheduling Application Platform

Beoordeeld op 12-11-2020

My overall experience was outstanding. I cannot say anything negative about this platform as it really delivered all the bells and whistles that you want in an appointment scheduling application.

Pluspunten

The top features for me were the ability to have a client make a "reservation, appointment, booking" that is dated more than 1 year from the current day. Many competitors have a restriction on future bookings which only allow you to make a booking within the next 365 days. In my industry, dealing with Weddings, future ability to make a reservation 2 or even 3 years from the current day is crucial.

The number 2 feature that I believe is underrated and is very important in many industries is the fact that appointment add-on's such as a time extension or a same-day rehearsal, Acuity was one of the only that took that specific booking and reflected that overall appointment time into my future availability. Not all applications factor in "add-on's" into the future appointment availability which can cause problems in servicing other clients who now have an opportunity to schedule the service even though you the provider might not be available. Another great feature is that Guests who pay for the service in full have the ability to give you a tip. (which is a rare feature among. these appointment application solutions.)

Minpunten

The only cons are that even their top tier level plans which go for approximately $45/ month still do not come with phone support. While setting up your account is quite streamlined and simple. I still have a personal opinion on those applications that cost a specific amount per month should provide phone support. I would like to note that their email support was on point and did respond better than some other competitors I have used in the past.

Antoinette S.
  • Sector: Cosmetica

Free Trial Review

Beoordeeld op 15-11-2020

Using Acuity was so beneficial for me and my upcoming business. It was simple and easy for me to use as well as my clients. It helped me to be more organized and saved so much time on both ends when it came to scheduling. I work with my hands so communicating throughout the day is not something that's always possible. Not to mention I was able to customize my own link that potential clients could click that would take them right to my scheduling page. Honestly that was the best part because I could put that link anywhere!

Pluspunten

What I liked most about Acuity was the ability to customize almost every aspect of it. I'm in the beauty field and for me, the details are super important. I'm also a simple girl as well. I was able to make my setup simple and easy to use, but also with some pizzazz (if you know what I mean). Adding pictures, using different colors and different fonts really allowed me to customize my scheduling page exactly how I wanted.

Minpunten

What I liked least about Acuity honestly was the calendar display on my mobile device. It only showed appointments by the day and not a glance into the entire week or month, which is vital for me. I'm not quite sure if i just never figured out how to change it or it's just not a feature.

Jeff R.
  • Sector: Maatschappelijk werk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Too much of my time spent trying to manage appointments

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2020

While many things can be done with the software they provide, it's not too often done easily or intuitively.

Need help? Their expectation is that you hire a freelancer to figure out the work-around.

I found it to be too much of a "time suck" for the price. I need something that works, works like my business works, and that can be used efficiently.

Pluspunten

The software met my initial needs well and if you have a simple organization or your business model is completely in line with the way the developers think you should run your business, then this will be a good fit for you.

The reminders by email and text have been extremely reliable and effective at keeping no-shows to a minimum. The admin interface is easy to read at the start of the day and some of the functionalities on the calendar admin page are very convenient.

Minpunten

Being able to figure out where to find settings on the admin side can often become an elaborate project. Coupons need to be managed in two different places, figuring out where to set your business hours can be a hunting trip through the menus, getting a new client "on board" with their own account to edit or cancel their own appointments has been a laborious task that is not at all intuitive. I came very close to losing clients over their frustration in trying to figure out the startup process.

One of the weakest points in this software is the fact that there is no "customer facing" help. The only online help from Acuity is available to the Admin, and written for the Admin. If any help is to be presented to my customers, it's my job to write it. Sorry - writing a help system for 3rd party software that I pay to use is not what I consider a good use of my time.

The reason I'm leaving Acuity after years of trying to make this software perform as I need is the fact that "Help is just days away!" That's right, no live help. Email only and if someone comes to me with a question I can not answer or a problem that I can't figure out how to resolve on a Friday afternoon ... it's still going to be a problem through the weekend - likely until Tuesday. Email only. No chat, no phone.

Kevin T.

Hippa Compliant Incredible Booking System

Beoordeeld op 7-10-2020

It’s been wonderful! Fast, easy and happy to help at whatever the level you need assistant.

Pluspunten

While I didn’t have a need for the Hippa compliance feature, everything else was such a time and headache saver. I’m an independent hair stylist so I found the mobile to be invaluable because I didn’t have a receptionist. My clients had minimal “clicks” to schedule an appointment online. One invaluable feature I have yet to see with any other booking system is the ability to create new client forms. You would easily create a form with sections / questions that are important to you. You can choose them to be optional or mandatory in order for the new client to self schedule their first appointment. For me I required the new client to include a photo of their current hair and their inspiration hair. This was a game changer and helped with preparation and answers to many questions. Tons of other options too!

Minpunten

Realistically, I have found that it could be helpful to have the ability for another co-workers to schedule an appointment on my behalf without having to upgrade to the next package.

Jeannette scharning N.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I will recommend Acuity Scheduling! Yet, please create a live chat for getting help. Thank you!

Beoordeeld op 21-1-2020

I am very new to Acuity Scheduling. And so I have just put it on a very new website. Yet I am convinced this will make customer service much easier, swift and allow me to focus on my work to a larger extent.

Thank you for creating Acuity Scheduling.

Pluspunten

I really like Acuity Scheduling. It is accessible to implement and use for everyone. Acuity scheduling is easy to integrate in wordpress. Makes it to upload photos and color code offers. Payments are easily integrated.

I am not an IT expert. Yet figured how to get Acuity scheduling to work. And will absolutely recommend Acuity Scheduling.

Minpunten

Finding help should be easier. I do recommend that you have a direct chat for getting help.
I think you should have online chat availability. It is much better flow to be able to get a responce whilst working on the site.
I am new to IT [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Have taught myself to create the site, hosting, webregistration, branding. I find that both Bluetooths and Namecheap's customer services - support - are better. If you have a problem someone is there to respond immediately.
I do know that it is probably a lot to ask. Yet a chat is preferable. If you cannot keep it open 24/7. Then at least for the hours that you reply to customers.

I think you need to get your live chat in place. If someone copies your product and has a live chat option for help, I am afraid you risk loosing a lot of clients.

Time is limited. And flow in terms of getting help is key. Also getting the replies to what you actually need is much easier to get when you chat. To wait for a day or two for a reply is really not a good solution. It stops the flow. Good to get flow when working on getting a scheduling system in place.

I will still recommend Acuity Scheduling.

John P.
  • Sector: Fotografie

Not often I can give a 5 Star review

Beoordeeld op 6-8-2020

To be honest I was just expecting another calendar booking system. I say another because there are hundreds if not thousands and I have used quite a lot including some custom made ones written for me.
The problem with many booking systems is they all seem to be specific for certain markets such as room bookings systems and it will have an ugly interface for the customer or ceratin features will be missing.

With Acuity Scheduling I was pleasently suprised, First of all the customer screen looks professional and not over busy and confusing. Customer simply selects the product, Date and time slot. Once they are happy they make the booking and you can even request payment there and then. Awsome..
You can setup discounts, coupons and voucher codes, Allow customers to cancel, reschedule the appointments leaving you to do what you do best and not worry about any admin.

For me as a photographer, I finaly found something that works for me, is fast, looks good and offers so many custom options.

Pluspunten

Integration with other apps and to your own existing website
Synchronization with the Facebook calendar and google etc.
Very feature-rich and easy to customize.
being able to set time aside before and or after bookings allow me to prepare for my next session.
Everything is self-serviceable for the client, from selecting the product, finding a date and time slot and making payment.

Minpunten

OK... So I am going to be very picky here, Very very picky. When creating an event or editing an event or making any type of change you have to find the save button, often right at the bottom of the page, now that may not be a problem for some, but often it is easily missed and you may think the change has been auto saved when it fact it has not and you may have just lost everything.
An autosave feature upon any change is any part of a form is filled in would be awsome.

When creating an event and setting the duration of the event, you have to input how many minutes it is.
Why not enable selecting hours and minutes? I do not want to work out how many minutes a 5 1/2 hr session is going to take. Likewise, what if a session takes up the whole day? just give me the option to choose the whole day.

Kate W.

WOW Acuity Scheduling increased My bookings By 80% in-the first week

Beoordeeld op 12-6-2020

Pluspunten

I really love that myself and the client get an email to confirm the booking instantly, I love the color coding of my treatments in a glace, I know who has booked a massage and the length of time or if it's an energy healing or reflexology & my clients say its really easy to use.
Squarespace has been quite fast in getting back to me with any problems or queries and mostly provide a video on how to address any problems with step by step instructions which is super helpful by last website provider would take over a week to get back to me and want to charge me each time even when it was their mistake so Squarespace/ Scheduling service makes me extremely happy I feel they are supporting me in my business and understand the urgency of having a to fix any problems.
Great work Squarespace /Scheduling I appreciate the service you provide and am thrilled with my choice to use your platform and booking system.

Minpunten

I have only been using this for 6 days so the things I would add or change may already be a possibility and I just haven't had the time to work it out as yet
Firstly, the block time off is a bit too slow I just want to click block and then the space of time on the day I wish to block and it's done, it's really slow to have to click block and manually fill it out in the side panel
other booking systems aloud the way I wish it to be and it was much more proficient.
on three occasions this week clients have been able to usefully book a time that was already booked by another client and I have had to call and apologize and try to reschedule the last client that booked which is quite embarrassing and the clients don't understand how it's possible. also, I haven't worked out how my clients can book or chose from my two clinic locations I wonder if that's possible?

Megan M.
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

salon user

Beoordeeld op 21-5-2020

I have been toying around with Acuity during this pandemic. I've always used a free booking system that was easy to use but didn't have that many features. I saw another stylist's website with Acuity for her online booking and I fell in love with how it looked and operated. I'm still getting used to it and it is now time to start rebooking. I guess this week will be the main test for how I feel about it! I'm excited though.

Pluspunten

I love that I'm able to customize the colors to match my branding. I love the simplicity of adding on extras to appointments and having the client intake form right there for clients to fill out. The cluster booking was huge for me too. I have always been scared to dive into online booking because I didn't want huge holes in my schedule. I'm a bit of a control freak so it makes me very happy. I also love how I'm able to integrate the branded booking platform directly on my website. It just looks so much nicer than other systems!

Minpunten

I wish there was an option to approve appointments and an option to only allow booking at certain times of day. I would also like to revamp the mobile app or at least an option to zoom out to see the week without having to turn my phone landscape. I know this may sound silly, but I like to keep my phone screen locked on parallel.

Mylah S.
  • Sector: Cosmetica
  • Anders 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

My’Lah’s Acuity Review

Beoordeeld op 16-3-2020

I haven’t had a bad overall experience with Acuity Scheduling. The app is very handy, it is efficient, it is customizable and made by me for me, and it is very confident for my clients.

Pluspunten

Acuity Scheduling is a great app! It is very convenient and has everything I need to make booking less complicated for my clients and easy for me to keep up with clients, dates, and prices. My favorite part of the app is that it gives me the space to customize my booking information. I can pick my choice of font, background colors, font colors, I can bullet point, and have all types of fun to make my booking app feel like my own and stand out from others. I love that the app sends confirmation emails with EVERYTHING my clients need to know which saves me time from having to send out messages and emails and constantly changing things.

Minpunten

What I don’t like about the app is that clients are only allowed to book (via Instagram or the link) using a paid plan. I feel that clients should be able to book through all social media platforms using the Acuity link whether the business owner has a paid plan or not, and that some app functions should be limited and only accessed by those who pay for it.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best Software Out There!!

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2020

Overall this has helped my business grow and profit and not have to have any office staff.

Pluspunten

I absolutely love this software, it is so easy to use. Customers can schedule any appointment online and I can have it assigned to the technician of my choice automatically depending on the choice. Customers can cancel, and reschedule there appointments all through a link that is sent to them via text and email!! Doesn't get better than that, I don't even have a receptionist anymore.

Minpunten

I think the user interface and calendar could be a little more, modern. Feels a little old, pre Web 2.0