Acuity Scheduling

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Jack

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Fantastic scheduling software with great customer assistance

Beoordeeld op 19-3-2020

I switched from Ovatu to Acuity just over a year ago. Both are fantastic bits of software but Acuity fits my business model better. The support I have received has been fantastic, also the walkthrough articles are clear and easy to follow if you want to set up integration with other software.
The pricing for Acuity is great and I have been able to add users without a massive hike in price paid.

-Ease of use
-Great support if needed
-Reminder emails and texts not charged extra
-Fantastic price compared to other scheduling software

Minpunten

Only a couple of minor points;
-A better method of tracking where the customer is in a block of sessions.
-Slightly easier to navigate customer profile page

ClubWorx, Mindbody en Cliniko

Ovatu

Redenen om over te stappen op Acuity Scheduling

Originally found through Capterra, then tried the free trial and preferred the set up and layout
Sara
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easy scheduling, integrates calendars and online meetings

Beoordeeld op 17-7-2022

Features like package and discount management, an embeddable design, and support for several time zones are only the beginning. When compared to the prior scheduling program we utilized, this one has far less issues. It's so simple, yet so effective. Client calendars are synced and alerts are sent out automatically. Zoom's user interface makes setting up online meetings a breeze.

Pluspunten

Easily its most appealing quality is how simple it is to use. You may go right in with no prior knowledge of CRM or CS and you'll pick this stuff up quickly. I was finally able to find a convenient way to organize my time, communicate with my clients, and keep track of all of our scheduled meetings. The search function responds quickly and accurately and ignores case. Accessing customer information is simple, and I can keep tabs on scheduling alterations and other variables with ease. The survey design was also straightforward. I like how it adapts to your time zone automatically.

Minpunten

Crunchy user interface. It's not user-friendly, and the drop-down selections don't always appear. Banning user-submitted content is inconvenient since you can't just blacklist any new content that users could submit. I fear that, as an administrator, I would encounter several difficulties when first delving into the matter. When integrations fail, it really stinks. Not terrible overall.

Yakup
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Amazing Time-Saving Benefits of Acuity Scheduling

Beoordeeld op 22-12-2022

Overall my experience with Acuity Scheduling has been great - it's allowed me to streamline my workflows while still being able to offer an excellent customer service.

Pluspunten

It has simplified my life! With its automated reminders and easy integration to calendars, I can manage multiple events with ease and on a timely manner. The design is very user friendly, making the whole experience extremely pleasant.

Minpunten

Although Acuity Scheduling is great for simple appointments, it's not ideal for complex cases that involve lots of customization or special requests. It's also a bit limited when it comes to advanced analytics and reporting tools.

Emily
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Acuity Review

Beoordeeld op 13-10-2022

Loved it, but Acuity is not with the times and the technology wasn't modern enough to continue to trust it and use it for our business.

Pluspunten

I like how the admin has great control over the backend and has full use and capability. I also like the ability to brand everything.

Minpunten

It doesn't natively integrate with third-party calendars. We had to switch to Calendly solely because of this reason.

Redenen om voor Acuity Scheduling te kiezen

At the time, I wasn't in charge of the switch from Calendly so I'm unsure. I just know that at that time Acuity fit our company better than Calendly, but now we've switched back to Calendly.

Redenen om over te stappen op Acuity Scheduling

Unsure because I wasn't a decision-maker at the time. I believe it was because the admin features on the backend were far more developed than Calendly and admins had the complete control necessary.
Renee
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

Acuity Scheduling

Beoordeeld op 4-10-2022

We've been using the software for about 3 years and like the fact that we can set up appointments and have it send forms to the the client, so they can have things ready, when they come in.

Pluspunten

Integration was simple. Our clients love being able to access our advisers calendar and scheduling their own appointments, when it's convenient for them. We are able to block out time, when needed, and clients can see what is available.

Minpunten

I wish it was easier to change an appointment made through Acuity, in our CRM.

Redenen om over te stappen op Acuity Scheduling

It seemed easier to use at the time. We had 2 offices we were using it for.
Aryne Dolly
  • Sector: Medische praktijk
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Acuity Scheduling: A Review

Beoordeeld op 1-12-2022

Complex scheduling requirements, such as distinct availability calendars for various team members or locations, group activities, and customised intake forms for various events, may be easily met using Acuity scheduling.

Pluspunten

It basically lacks bugs. Because it has so many functions, it probably will satisfy even difficult business requirements. It's been around for a long time and is nicely constructed. For both clients and workers, Acuity offers timezone support. So, everyone may view their appointments when they are available.

Minpunten

Nothing that I can think of; everything has been excellent for me thus far.

Brandy
  • Sector: Publieke zaken
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Love Acuity

Beoordeeld op 20-12-2022

Overall I am extremely satisfied with Acuity Scheduling. It made the pandemic easy and manageable for our company.

Pluspunten

I like that this software is easy to use. It made scheduling covid test drive through appointments easy and manageable with no contact. It also is easy to use on mobile devices, making it easily accessible even when not in office

Minpunten

Honestly there isnt much that I could say that I liked least of Acuity. The only thing I can think of is it has glitched once or twice but it was nothing major.

Steve
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

we love Acuity

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2022

We have been using it for over 5 years and have never had a major technical issue. It always runs and has never crashed on us.

Pluspunten

Ease of set up, number of features and ability to connect with our payment system

Minpunten

It is sometimes difficult to get tech support especially since it was purchased by Squarespace

Romarie Ann
  • Sector: Kantoorbenodigdheden

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best scheduling that I had (Happy user here)

Beoordeeld op 24-11-2022

My overall experience is great and I feel like I don't need secretary anymore for I have this kind of software that can help me to my daily appointments and reminders.

Pluspunten

I like most of the features. It's simple and easy to put appointment it can really help to my daily hectic days. I love it and will continue to use it

Minpunten

Honestly, I don't have bad to say for this software since it's really good and everyone can use it. There are just times that it's log but it's tolerable

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Acuity scheduling is a good way to start your day

Beoordeeld op 22-12-2022

Are using calendar management is application help me to fix all this problems and make my life easy

Pluspunten

Acuity scheduling is a good application for using daily

Minpunten

It was very very good experience. I learned from this application you help me too much to reach what I want. Calendar management help me every day to finish all my tasks.

Jai
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Minimal look and maximum features

Beoordeeld op 30-10-2021

Overall I love the functionality, design and integrations.
I appreciate the option to create unique and short URLs for my business' booking system and further unique URLs for different appointment types.

It doesn't matter if I am having a conversation on the phone, messages or email, I can send the link of a specific appointment type to the clients and let them pick a time convenient for them.
With other alternate software, it is hard to remember the URLs so AS is a clear winner.

Pluspunten

I love the look. It's clean, sharp and very easy to sync with your branding.
I have been using it for over a year and never had any issue with it, notifications, email reminders for clients, syncing with different personal and work calendars, accepting payments for appointment bookings.

Minpunten

Lack of free version. Sometimes I wish they had a free version with reduced features for clients who need an online booking system but expect only 5 bookings per month. $14 is a bit too much for them so they usually go with Calendly.

Redenen om over te stappen op Acuity Scheduling

I love the minimal design of Acuity Scheduling to start with but after using it for over a year, and working with Calendly on behalf of my clients, I would suggest anyone to go for Acuity Scheduling if the booking system plays a substantial role in running your business and you can afford to spend a little extra as compared to other options.
MEGAN
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

salon user

Beoordeeld op 21-5-2020

I have been toying around with Acuity during this pandemic. I've always used a free booking system that was easy to use but didn't have that many features. I saw another stylist's website with Acuity for her online booking and I fell in love with how it looked and operated. I'm still getting used to it and it is now time to start rebooking. I guess this week will be the main test for how I feel about it! I'm excited though.

Pluspunten

I love that I'm able to customize the colors to match my branding. I love the simplicity of adding on extras to appointments and having the client intake form right there for clients to fill out. The cluster booking was huge for me too. I have always been scared to dive into online booking because I didn't want huge holes in my schedule. I'm a bit of a control freak so it makes me very happy. I also love how I'm able to integrate the branded booking platform directly on my website. It just looks so much nicer than other systems!

Minpunten

I wish there was an option to approve appointments and an option to only allow booking at certain times of day. I would also like to revamp the mobile app or at least an option to zoom out to see the week without having to turn my phone landscape. I know this may sound silly, but I like to keep my phone screen locked on parallel.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Perfect for automations

Beoordeeld op 24-6-2019

1. Overall it is a perfect service. We love it because it has integration with Zapier. We have a Google spreadsheet where we keep all the appointment and see all the statistics. So integration with Zapier saves us so much time.

2. I am not sure yet (not fully tested), but looks like Acuity does not remove guests from Google Calendar events. So if I need to share an appointment through Google Calendar, a guest will not be removed with every sync. Not sure if it designed like that, but please, do not remove this feature. Or maybe even improve it (adding guests to Google Event through Acuity?) :)

Pluspunten

Zapier and Squarespace integrations.
Simplicity.

Minpunten

1.Address field works, but a bit unusual. It does not show address in a regular format.
For example:
If you need :1229 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington, DC 20007
You will get: 1229 Wisconsin Avenue Northwest, Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
Not sure if it is limited by Google.

2. Email design is very simple. It is not the most important part, but still. Looking forward to see shared design with Squarespace.

Square Appointments

Zapier integration

Square Appointments

Redenen om over te stappen op Acuity Scheduling

Zapier integration. Price per calendar. It was important for us initially, but changed the plans.
Ahfeeyah
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Acuity - A great and growing resource

Beoordeeld op 25-12-2020

My overall experience with Acuity has been amazing. I am going to continue trying to make it work.

Pluspunten

I love that Acuity is very robust and allows you to customize responses when a client/customer books with you. I also love that integrates with Instagram and Facebook for ease of booking. This is to some super small but was a game-changer for me. I have enough reasons to use Zapier for integrations but Acuity did an amazing job of taking out that extra step. It truly is great.

Minpunten

There is one area that the scheduler is somewhat lacking and that is the ability to connect to multiple calendars and check for availability. Calendly in comparison does this very well and it's probably the only huge pain point. This is also where the system begins to get complicated. I wish it was just a bit more simplified and intuitive. To provide more context. I have my personal calendar and more than one business. I don't necessarily want that information pulled into Acuity however if it could connect to gsuite just as Calendley does to multiple calendars and make a time accessible or not based on information across all calendars that would be awesome.

Calendly en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor Acuity Scheduling te kiezen

Because of the integration with instagram and facebook but the feature to connect to multiple calendars is a huge pain point. Calendly does this well

Redenen om over te stappen op Acuity Scheduling

Hubspot's pricepont was way too hight especially for not having the feature to connect to facebook and instagram.
Kate
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

WOW Acuity Scheduling increased My bookings By 80% in-the first week

Beoordeeld op 12-6-2020

Pluspunten

I really love that myself and the client get an email to confirm the booking instantly, I love the color coding of my treatments in a glace, I know who has booked a massage and the length of time or if it's an energy healing or reflexology & my clients say its really easy to use.
Squarespace has been quite fast in getting back to me with any problems or queries and mostly provide a video on how to address any problems with step by step instructions which is super helpful by last website provider would take over a week to get back to me and want to charge me each time even when it was their mistake so Squarespace/ Scheduling service makes me extremely happy I feel they are supporting me in my business and understand the urgency of having a to fix any problems.
Great work Squarespace /Scheduling I appreciate the service you provide and am thrilled with my choice to use your platform and booking system.

Minpunten

I have only been using this for 6 days so the things I would add or change may already be a possibility and I just haven't had the time to work it out as yet
Firstly, the block time off is a bit too slow I just want to click block and then the space of time on the day I wish to block and it's done, it's really slow to have to click block and manually fill it out in the side panel
other booking systems aloud the way I wish it to be and it was much more proficient.
on three occasions this week clients have been able to usefully book a time that was already booked by another client and I have had to call and apologize and try to reschedule the last client that booked which is quite embarrassing and the clients don't understand how it's possible. also, I haven't worked out how my clients can book or chose from my two clinic locations I wonder if that's possible?

Julie
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

Over the Top Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 7-8-2019

I literary replaced a $1000./month virtual assistant with this software without missing a beat. I now self-manage scheduling & billing with Acuity in about an hour a month.

Pluspunten

Ease of use; excellent service and support. Whenever I have had questions, I get amazingly fast response and always an added idea, work-around or added feature to help make my experience even better. Staff seems to really, really like working for Acuity and with each other. Impressive!

Minpunten

That I can't separate my active clients from my inactive clients. C'mon Acuity, this seems like an easy sorting feature to add! ;)

Isis
  • Sector: Muziek
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Acuity simplified my life in a BIG way!

Beoordeeld op 11-2-2020

I have solved setting up appointments, group class sign ups, managing wait lists, performance sign ups, volunteer sign ups, accurate meeting confirmation emails, collecting data from my customers when they sign up and so much more!

Pluspunten

Once we started using this platform for booking appointments and classes for our music conference, I quickly realized that I could use it for the other music school I worked at as well as for myself for my podcast bookings. The more I use it, the more I realize how much time it has truly saved me from going back and forth emailing people, sending erroneous information out and my favourite part is that the people signing up for things have control of their bookings to change and modify without my help. It's taken so much administrative time off my plate. Honestly, it's been a huge win for a small business owner with a small team. The 1-1 meeting scheduler is by far the best and easiest I've seen.

Minpunten

The only thing I wish Acuity had, is a group class attendance list that isn't just a file download that I can share with others like my class assistants and interns in real time without sharing a login with them. This feature would make my life even better. But the way it is now, is still functional and totally useful for small businesses. The other feature I wish there was is Payment plans for large program packages.

WellnessLiving

Redenen om voor Acuity Scheduling te kiezen

Acuity was easier to set up, nicer to look at and just all around a better deal!

Schedulicity

Redenen om over te stappen op Acuity Scheduling

Wellnessliving does not allow you to collect user information on intake forms which is really silly for a program that robust otherwise. We do use both in one of my businesses because they have different strengths like payment plans.
Jay
  • Sector: Fotografie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easily solved our complex Photography Studio schedule.

Beoordeeld op 13-8-2019

We love Acuity and cannot see ever moving away from it. Not only does it manage our booking and syncing with Google Calendar, but it also integrates with our CRM Pipedrive. We use it both on the computer and mobile application while out of the studio with clients which has made booking incredibly easy and no longer a frustration.

On top of that, our no-shows have plummeted due to the automation reminder text messages and emails. Something we never had implemented prior to Acuity and now couldn't live without. With how busy everybody is anymore, reminders are so helpful and really make a huge difference so we don't get stuck waiting on a client who forgot to show up.

Pluspunten

We love the ability for clients to schedule themselves, and once we got everything sorted out with how to logistically set up our schedule to account for how our business runs, it has solved so many issues and problems of knowing when to schedule a client.

The ability to assign resources and set the availability for those resources is really the best part. For almost any client-heavy industry this is a key feature which allows you to maximize your client load in an orderly fashion. We wen't from thinking our schedule was maxed out, to realizing we had the ability to expand our schedule over 50% thus increasing our bottom line.

Minpunten

If you have no worked with a scheduling software before, there is a learning curve. We used Acuity for well over 9 months before figuring out how to really utilize this tool to maximize our studio schedule. Granted, the help and support Acuity offers is amazing, but I tend to DIY most things until I get stuck. By reaching out for help and support when you get stuck, the only minor frustration is easily mitigated and goes away quickly.

Redenen om over te stappen op Acuity Scheduling

For us, Acuity just seemed like a better product to start with and grow with. Seemed like more of a robust solution that we would never need to replace. Nothing against other solutions on the market, but Acuity is exactly what we needed to manage our crazy busy studio.
Khadejah
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

I'm glad that I switched to Acuity

Beoordeeld op 8-11-2019

My overall experience has been great so far. No major complaints.

Pluspunten

I love the features it offers. I love the fact that I'm given a page where I'm able to customize and add important information for my clients to see before booking. I love that it allows me to add coupon codes for my clients to use and let's me have different deposit types for different services. I also love that it has intake forms and offers Instagram and MailChimp integration, and allows me to customize the automatic e-mail confirmation. Its easy to use and makes things run much smoother for myself and clients. I was a die-hard Setmore user, but with all the features I needed and wasn't getting from them, Acuity had them all + more. I'm glad I switched.

Minpunten

The ONLY 2 issues I have so far is the fact that my clients can't book multiple services at once, I'd need to create add-ons, which makes things a bit harder for me, and the lack of customer support over the phone or live chat.

Book Like A Boss

Redenen om voor Acuity Scheduling te kiezen

Acuity offered more useful features

Setmore

Redenen om over te stappen op Acuity Scheduling

Book Like A Boss' pricing was confusing and they didn't have a book button with Instagram. I never actually got to try it out because I didn't think I would actually go ahead with purchasing their product due to those missing features.
Jeff
  • Sector: Maatschappelijk werk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Too much of my time spent trying to manage appointments

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2020

While many things can be done with the software they provide, it's not too often done easily or intuitively.

Need help? Their expectation is that you hire a freelancer to figure out the work-around.

I found it to be too much of a "time suck" for the price. I need something that works, works like my business works, and that can be used efficiently.

Pluspunten

The software met my initial needs well and if you have a simple organization or your business model is completely in line with the way the developers think you should run your business, then this will be a good fit for you.

The reminders by email and text have been extremely reliable and effective at keeping no-shows to a minimum. The admin interface is easy to read at the start of the day and some of the functionalities on the calendar admin page are very convenient.

Minpunten

Being able to figure out where to find settings on the admin side can often become an elaborate project. Coupons need to be managed in two different places, figuring out where to set your business hours can be a hunting trip through the menus, getting a new client "on board" with their own account to edit or cancel their own appointments has been a laborious task that is not at all intuitive. I came very close to losing clients over their frustration in trying to figure out the startup process.

One of the weakest points in this software is the fact that there is no "customer facing" help. The only online help from Acuity is available to the Admin, and written for the Admin. If any help is to be presented to my customers, it's my job to write it. Sorry - writing a help system for 3rd party software that I pay to use is not what I consider a good use of my time.

The reason I'm leaving Acuity after years of trying to make this software perform as I need is the fact that "Help is just days away!" That's right, no live help. Email only and if someone comes to me with a question I can not answer or a problem that I can't figure out how to resolve on a Friday afternoon ... it's still going to be a problem through the weekend - likely until Tuesday. Email only. No chat, no phone.

E
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

It's All Handle with Acuity!

Beoordeeld op 6-8-2016

I use Acuity for all of my scheduling needs with clients. From what I have researched, Acuity is the best all-inclusive appointment management program and has extensive features and integrations included that other appointment software does not have. You can have a very basic, bare bones setup or you can really dig into the backend and customize it endlessly. I love that I can create custom confirmation emails, separate products, group classes, take payments through Stripe or PayPal and that my clients get a reminder email before their session. The benefits are amazing!

Pluspunten

My favorite feature about Acuity is the overall ease of use. It is not complicated to manage for someone who isn't too tech savvy. It has easy to understand instructions, modern and clean user-interface and even a little wit and personality thrown into the design, which makes this software completely unique. I know that anyone looking to manage their client appointments will be more than satisfied with the benefits and features that Acuity offers as I have referred several people including real estate agents, personal stylists, web designers, interior designers, pet sitters and business coaches. The platform is so flexible and so customizable that there really isn't anyone who can't use it for their business needs.
There are even intake forms that can be individually assigned to an appointment type, which helps streamline my process of taking on new clients. I love the fact that I can create "Add-on" for specific appointment types if I want to offer an additional service, and the fact that I can hold a customer's credit card with or without charging. Like I said, there are numerous options!
The last and most important benefit is that Acuity enables an easy embedding for your website so you can maintain a professional look while keeping your customers on your website.

Minpunten

The only thing I can think of that I would like is to have intake forms that provide IFTTT, meaning that I could create questions that only show up if a user selects a specific response. The intake forms are great for the information that they do provide, but they could use a little upgrade in my opinion.

Grace

• Klantenondersteuning

Most flexibility/features, without compromising the simplicity of scheduling for clients.

Beoordeeld op 28-12-2017

Pluspunten

On the hunt for a 'good' scheduling software I tried out many free trials, and among those Acuity stood out. Acuity seemed to be the only software I could find that allowed me to customize different appointment types to my needs, without compromising the ease of use for my clients (e.g., simplicity and ease of use). I was able customize my automated reminders/confirmation emails AND text messages for each appointment type which was not available with all softwares (text message reminders, personally, has greatly decreased 'no shows'). The confirmation emails and reminders also have a re-scheduling button, which helped the hassle of dealing with rescheduling emails. Another selling point was the ability to sync Acuity to google calendar. On the user side, this allowed me to set availability based on my google calendar availability, and also see my appointment in google calendar. For clients, there confirmation email allowed them to add their appointment to google calendar. In summer here are other reasons why I chose Acuity: client scheduling is ascetically pleasing and super simple, ability to create multiple different appointment types with different features (e.g., intake forms, availability, duration, reminders ect.). This review is based of the feature I needed from Acuity, although Acuity has other really great features I plan on someday taking advantage of such as Rooms and Resources---great aspect to the software.

Minpunten

The overall con of the software is I found there to be a slight learning curve. Personally, I would say I am pretty tech-savvy and have some programming experience, so scheduling software should be pretty straight forward. However, I did run in to some trouble when creating appointments. Here are some examples: there seems to be a couple ways to set a particular setting such as the start time of the appointment and the amount of clients who can schedule the same appointment--both can be set in the calendar availability and specific appointment type availability (wonder which setting overrides the other??), still have not figured out how to have different appointment types on the same calendar with the same availability that CAN BE be scheduled at the same time without being considered 'over-booking' (solved this by adding appointment types to different calendars in Acuity), customer support pages videos seemed to be based on a later version of the Acuity so are not very helpful. I also have a suggestion based on the intake forms--The forms are useful, and a good feature but it would be nice if the form included some display logic like other survey platforms. For example, I ask clients if they would like to receive cash or gift card compensation. If the participant chooses gift card I would like another question to display that asks if they would like a gift card for amazon or wawa.

heather
  • Sector: Alternatieve geneeskunde

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

NO customer service

Beoordeeld op 6-2-2020

Product is great. Customer service is terrible.

Pluspunten

It is user friendly and easy to use. My clients have mentioned that they like the ease of the software when scheduling.

Minpunten

You will never be able to speak to a customer service representative. Ever. They want to you to email and set up an appointment for someone to email you back and discuss your issue via email. It will take forever and when you are a small business owner, very frustrating to not be able to chat with someone and deal with an issue very quickly and get it resolved. Instead, it will take several days and because you just don't have the time to sit at your computer all day, you will just move on and never get your issues dealt with. They say that they do not offer phone support at all. To me, this is very poor customer service. Also, very frustrating when you have been paying the company for over five years and they can't even do you the curtesy of having a human call you.

Also, if you have different types of appointments you will be offering. You will not be able to only allow a certain appointment to be scheduled only next to another already scheduled appointment. So this will leave you with big empty windows of times between appointments. If you want to only allow customers to schedule next to already made appointments, you can do that. But that only is a convenience ,if all of your appointments are of the same type and time duration. If you have 30, 60, and 90 minute sessions, this will not be of use to you. It is very frustrating and negatively effects my business every single week. Again, you won't be able to talk to anyone to see address your issue.

Andy
  • Sector: Bibliotheken

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

AS - Great free scheduling/appointment website with a bit extra, especially if you're willing...

Beoordeeld op 28-1-2017

I was hired on to provide free technology tutoring/help to the public through my public libraries. I needed something where I could schedule myself and others between multiple locations easily and in a way that I could see who I've got when. Traditionally they used paper signup sheets and or calendars and maybe a personal digital calendar or something but nothing fancy and totally manual. As a techy, I hated this idea and decided to look for a website that could help me automate the signup process. I originally tried Google Forms to gather bulk answers like "what's your name" and "what do you want tech help with" and "when do you want to book your time" and it was ok, but Google doesn't have scheduling built in and I needed to use third party add-ons which then had full access to my google drive and even then it didn't work very well at all, it was a pain for me, the customer, and the library staff who needed to be able to confirm appointments. So I went searching for websites that would do a better job and I found quite a few, picked some that looked good (many were obviously not going to work for what I wanted/needed) and signed up for 4 or 5 sites. I thought I found one that was great, I was using it for a short while but then kept running into issues and the support wasn't great. I decided to start testing out my second pick, AS, and at first it seemed a little to easy, but then I found some of the extra options and realized how they have the site setup and from there it's been good. I'm quite picky and demanding at times, even when I know there's something a system can't or won't do, I'll still ask the support team if we can do it and ask for work-arounds etc. to do something similar, partly so they know it's something people want. The support here is great (unless you work weekends, that's the only reason I removed a star) even though they're e-mail only (again, as a techy I don't mind) they do respond quite quickly. It's a small team but over 50% of staff is customer service based on their website. I've been told that the top 2 paid accounts get live chat support as well, but again only on the weekend. I have no need to accept payment but again I did need multiple "calendars " for each location, however, there is another way around that if you don't mind a couple of things being shared, which in my case is not an issue at all, so I was able to do everything for free. I can see it being VERY useful at a business level with a paid account. Thanks.

Pluspunten

That I can do almost everything for free. It's also easy to use. And the staff are really nice and helpful. And they have decent promos on now and then it seems (like for writing a honest review).

No weekend support.
Also, to get multiple calendars, I need to pay :( That won't be a con for most people but in my situation it was.

Kip
  • Sector: Geestelijke gezondheidszorg

Love It - Great Customization - Solid Functionality

Beoordeeld op 12-5-2015

I was so excited about getting a scheduling system for my private practice. My excitement soon turned to disgust and amazement when I trialed service after service and most were vitally flawed. They either didn't have customization options (which was VERY important to me) or they simply didn't work. Either way, they reflected poorly on my business and I was truly amazed at how difficult it was to find one that did what I wanted it to. I found it with Acuity though. I am so happy and relieved to have the confidence that it's working properly and to have the customization options to make it integrate and flow with the rest of my business

Pluspunten

Besides the obvious, most important piece: it actually works (others did not), here are some other key pros.

So much customization. I'm astounded at how much you can modify the client's scheduling page. There's the root code and table(s) to actually get the job done but, on top of that, you can customize everything around it: the wording, the look, the buttons, the colors, the options, etc. The wording was especially important to me. I prefer that the scheduling system gives off a feel that is congruent with the rest of the business.

Clients have the option of creating an account/password if they want to manage all of their appointments. Everything syncs immediately with my personal google calendar. You create your blanket availability but then you can also manually block out times. You can 'pad' before and after appointments to make sure you're doing all you need to. You don't have to, but you can create different appointment types with different settings. You can also create a 'class' / 'group' and allow clients to reserve spots.

The other crucial part for me was the client-emails. Some of the systems provided little to no customization. They were basically going to talk to your clients however they felt like. You can customize all of it with Acuity. You can word the emails the way you want to. Clients get confirmations when you schedule something, cancel something, etc. You can choose to get a copy of the emails that are sent to clients so that you know exactly how it looks. You can even add a custom note (in addition to the original custom email) so that it's two-fold customized to that particular client for that particular situation.

In case I haven't been clear: it's the customization that is so crucial to me. :)

All this in mind, it's actually cheaper than many of the other systems. And I want to emphasize one more time: not only is the customization crucial, but other systems flat out didn't work. The actual coding seems so solid here.

Minpunten

This isn't a con - it's just an unknown. It's a new practice and I'm the only staff. Once there are other service providers, I don't know how well Acuity will flow with that. Considering the solid coding that they seem to have, I'm guessing it will work very well (with a lot of customization! haha) but I thought it's fair to mention that I'm not aware of how well the system works with multiple staff members.

One other tiny piece of con: how the actual system looks from the inside (on our end). It's not aesthetically joyous but I didn't buy Acuity as a piece of art that I can gaze into with a glass of wine. So I don't care that much. It works. And it lets me customize it so it integrates with my business and provide consistency and function for my clients. I love it and am relieved to have it.