Visio

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Fijne software

Beoordeeld op 30-9-2022

Pluspunten

Snel, gemakkelijk te implementeren. Presenteren gaat soepel.

Minpunten

ik heb tot op heden nog geen hele grote nadelen kunnen ontdekken.

Tharindu
Tharindu
  • Sector: Civiele techniek
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

There's not competition to Visio

Beoordeeld op 28-7-2021

I regret not having used this software before. Just like many, I thought this to be expensive. But an hour with the software proved how much time would've been saved had I chose this earlier. Visio offers one of the cleanest interfaces available, and it's a pleasure to work with this software. The rich template library will help anyone get a quick start in any project.

Pluspunten

Visio provides us with an unbelievably smooth user experience when it comes preparing any kind of flow chart, mind map, hierarchy, process diagram, and anything else you could thing of! Also, you get to export your work in pretty much every usable format available. There's almost zero learning curve with this one if you're familiar with basic MS software packages. I can't ever see myself seeking an alternative to this.

Minpunten

There's nothing to dislike! Anyone who might think that this is expensive will find that this is worth it after the very first use.

• Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Process Development Tool with layers

Beoordeeld op 29-7-2019

Visio has helped me take conversations and brainstorming sessions and demonstrate how they would actually work. So often there is a good intention on trying something new, but it is important to get everyone on the same page. This tool has helped do that.

I have also extensively used Visio as a training tool. I will link the diagrams to other portals and tools that we use, so that the workflow document is something of a link aggregator for all the steps involved. This has made the hand-off from training to implementation much easier.

Pluspunten

I like that I can use Visio to easily demonstrate workflows and process improvement ideas. There is a range of understanding for software like Visio. I do not use it to automate at my place of work, but I use it extensively for visual learners when implementing or discussing new processes, procedures, and ideas. Often I have co-workers take these designs and display them for their team as a physical reminder, others are more intuitive and I work with them to develop interactive workflows (with links, actions, etc.)

Minpunten

There are some elements to how you design that are not intuitive. I usually spend about 15 minutes with users who download the software to demonstrate how they can make their flows and diagrams. The organization chart is particularly more cumbersome than advertised, but even so, I have users who use it for this purpose. Online resources are sparse as well, and I often am troubleshooting when trying new methods.

Lucidchart

Redenen om voor Visio te kiezen

Functionality with other Office products. We utilize the Office Suite extensively and Visio is a better solution in that regard. It is also easier to train people on an office product, as they are more familiar with it.

Overgestapt van

Lucidchart

Redenen om over te stappen op Visio

Similar to the description above. We tested Lucidchart and even have people who still prefer to use it because they are comfortable. But ultimately we found more use-cases for the Visio product.
Mohammad

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

One The best Diagram Tools out there.

Beoordeeld op 23-12-2022

I have been using this software for more than 5 years and the best thing about it is part of the Microsoft family the workflow of the Microsoft product is almost similar and I am pretty much ok with that and it doesn't affect the work I do with good software for my company.

Pluspunten

I Like Visio's adaptability! It differs from other software because of its capacity to efficiently organize, visualize, and layout complicated projects. With its many templates and shapes, I can enrich my presentation with specific drawings or papers while using underlying data points comparable to excel to properly map out our project goals - repeatedly demonstrating why this is such a crucial tool in today's business portfolio! By dividing difficult tasks into simpler ones and providing a range of comprehension levels for these graphics, this makes planning more approachable.

Minpunten

Since purchasing Visio, Microsoft has made some really annoying adjustments. Instead of being easily adjustable by default, features like automated snap-to-route and object are significantly slower and heavier than it ever was. Additionally, instead of obeying the rules you specify, the connectors try to guess what you want, which makes workflow far more laborious than it has to be.

LeAnn
  • Sector: Managementconsulting
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

Precise & Professional Flow Diagrams

Beoordeeld op 20-3-2024

I suggest several training classes for beginners because of Visio’s complex user interface and steep learning curve. But the benefits far outweigh the work to learn the product. Once ingrained, I found I cannot live without Visio in my working life. There is no other software that compares. I can create professional-looking business process flowcharts, as simple or complex as my clients request. The level of precision I can integrate into each Visio diagram helps my clients understand where they can make process improvements.

Pluspunten

Visio gives the end-user a multitude of diagramming options and detailed customizations, making it an invaluable tool for creating detailed business or technical flow diagrams.

Minpunten

Visio’s pricing structure is geared toward enterprise users. Individual entrepreneurs and small businesses may find they do not have the budget.

Muhammad Umair
  • Sector: Automotive

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Process flow diagram made easy with Visio

Beoordeeld op 7-9-2023

Deployment of Microsoft visio is quite easy for anybody who knows basic tools of oterh Microsoft Office suite. Is saves time by automatically connecting process flow equipments and events. Furthermore, drag and drop feature of diagrams in a huge canvas chart is highly appreciated.

Pluspunten

Making a process flow diagram along with relevant parameters and labeling them is very convenient with the Microsoft visio. It has a wide and diverse range of built in engineering process diagrams for almost all types of departments like utilities and plants.

Minpunten

I wish, animation feature of data presentation could be integrated with the visio. Although the most of the work out put from the visio is 2 dimensional, however Microsoft should adapt the 3d export feature for better data visualisation

Sechaba
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Microsoft Visio - One of the best diagramming tools

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2023

It's a great diagramming tool. It didn't take me too long to get up and running, and I have been able to create some great projects with it.

Pluspunten

The ease of use. The importing of third-party stencils is a feature that I really love.

Nothing, I can't find a fault with Visio

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Bankwezen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great option if you’re already in the Microsoft Suite of products

Beoordeeld op 2-6-2024

Pluspunten

It is feature packed with pretty much all use cases you would need especially for software development life cycle

Minpunten

It’s an expensive product to use especially with much cheaper alternatives out there that might not do everything but is good enough for saving a lot

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Packing Features of Newer Software

Beoordeeld op 19-5-2024

Great for tuning flowcharts that we have for legacy, but we don't use it for new models.

Pluspunten

It's easy with the drag and drop features, and I'm used to it.

Minpunten

It lacks a lot of features and feels outdated compared to software like Miro or Figma.

Matt
  • Sector: Automotive

Microsoft Visio Review

Beoordeeld op 28-5-2024

Pluspunten

I like the ease of use. It is very easy to create diagrams with this software.

Minpunten

There could be more templates added to the software.

• Sector: Publieke zaken
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very helpful when breaking out processes

Beoordeeld op 30-5-2024

Pluspunten

Being a visual person. This is very helpful

Minpunten

It can be overwhelming at first but it is very helpful

Oğuz
  • Sector: Computergames
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers

Visio: A Comprehensive Diagramming Tool for Professional Use

Beoordeeld op 9-12-2022

Overall, Visio is an excellent diagramming tool for professional use. It is powerful, easy to use, and has a large library of templates and shapes that make creating diagrams and flowcharts easy and fast.

Pluspunten

Visio is a comprehensive and powerful diagramming software that is suitable for professional use. It is a great tool for making complex diagrams and flowcharts quickly and effectively. It also has a large library of templates and shapes that make it easier to create visually appealing diagrams quickly and easily.

Minpunten

While Visio is a powerful and comprehensive tool, it can be expensive and difficult to get started with. It also requires a certain level of technical skill to use the more advanced features.

Chirag
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

Process diagram standardization with Visio

Beoordeeld op 23-2-2021

We've diagrammed a significant portion of our company's operations using Visio. This has highlighted, visually, where inefficiencies are. There are several touch-points in each process. Visualizing touch points has helped us think critically where staff's time can be saved through automation and reduce pain points for staff.

Pluspunten

Visio appears to be an industry leader and standard for process diagramming. I love the speed with which we can create process diagrams in Visio. We use Visio web interface, which is less-featured than Professional version, but is very functional for small and medium business. Web version is also easiest for users to see the diagrams and edit them.

Minpunten

I don't like compatibility issues between Visio web version and Professional desktop version. To work around that, we use web version consistently. Web version's limited feature-set is more tolerable than fixing compatibility issues.

SmartDraw, Canva en Lucidchart

Redenen om over te stappen op Visio

Visio fits our Office ecosystems and day to day workflow. It is integrated with SharePoint features, which makes its governance easy. It is also easy to buy through our existing licensing agreement with Microsoft. Competing products were very good, but we would have to set up separate governance.
Thomas
  • Sector: Biotechnologie

Visio User

Beoordeeld op 14-2-2023

Pluspunten

Visio is used on a daily basis to create process flow charts and is easy to use, very intuitive, and requires very little training for our needs. Visio has worked quite well within our organization. We have a requirement that all SOP's and work instructions have a process flow map, and Visio solves our needs.

Minpunten

There are many more features than what are needed for our process

Adobe Creative Cloud

Redenen om voor Visio te kiezen

Needed a more powerful flow chart editor.

Redenen om over te stappen op Visio

Many end users at our location are skilled in Microsoft Office, so there is a small learning curve while adding another Microsoft product.
Jose
Jose

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Visio, a complete and versatile tool for the graphic representation of processes.

Beoordeeld op 8-12-2022

Without a doubt, Visio has remained a reference tool in process diagramming for service companies, manufacturing, and in general, for all those organizations that need to represent their operation in diagrams based on standard rules. Since it maintains the concept of design and use of most of the tools developed by Microsoft, we do not need to invest a lot of time and effort in the adoption of the platform.

Pluspunten

The use of the tool is quite simple and it is very easy to become familiar with its way of diagramming. The editor is extremely complete and there are multiple templates that we can use or adapt to our needs. The integration with other office tools allows us to incorporate our diagrams into text documents, presentations and share our designs with the rest of the organization.

Minpunten

It is an excellent diagramming platform, which has been maintained over time, incorporating innovative integrations with more recent and collaborative applications, which allows it to ensure its validity for much longer.

Graham
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The standard for our charting needs

Beoordeeld op 6-1-2020

Within our agency environment Visio is the only application we trust to deliver all of our charting and diagramming requirements within the Business Analysis team. It allows non-creative users to deliver competent charts for reports without relying on the Design team. The app is highly dependable and has developed to support new use cases over the years under Microsoft's parentage.

Pluspunten

- The standard application that allows charts to be authored and distributed across the agency and our clients
- Flexibility to create any of our charting needs, from flow charts to sitemaps and hosting architecture diagrams
- Simple interface to commence learning the capabilities
- Ability to download additional stencils for many charting needs which aren't available out-of-the-box

Minpunten

- Can seem expensive for casual and intermittent users
- User interface can seem alien for less-familiar users who are used to tools such as PowerPoint
- If the requirement is for a specific task such as drawing up a website sitemap Visio is hugely complicated in comparison to specifically focussed apps

Adobe Illustrator

Redenen om over te stappen op Visio

Familiar MS Office interface, integrated into Office 365 subscriptions.
Timothy
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Very capable diagramming tool

Beoordeeld op 1-3-2021

Overall a very feature rich diagramming tool.

Overall sharing / file management was NOT Good....

Overall a very feature rich diagramming tool.

Overall sharing / file management was NOT Good. which was the dealbreaker for me.

Pluspunten

Overall Visio can do everything you need to in regards to diagramming. There are hundreds of shapes icons, tips, tricks etc... I spent 6+ months getting familiar with the program and once you have the hang of it you really can make amazing diagrams and visuals.

I really think you should be on the latest visio as there are older versions which default settings make all your diagrams look very old and outdated. But the newer version of Visio does have better visuals/colors etc which make your diagrams look more modern.

There are lots of keyboard shortcuts which are amazingly helpful, only downside is you have to learn them, which does take time.

Minpunten

I found Visio is clunky and hard to learn, and some of the features they tout like 'auto-align' I could never find useful. it always messed up the order / arrangement of the diagram.

Also the color themes and fonts tend to make the diagrams look a little outdated. Especially if you are on an older version of Visio. Anything earlier than 2019 I think has default settings which made my diagrams look like they were made in the 90s.

The other thing which was a PAIN is sharing diagrams, it makes it really difficult to keep a source of truth diagram and constantly be exporting it to PDF, always wondering who has the latest version etc... O365 should fix this, but I always found copies getting saved to my local and just exasperating the problem. More than once I had to make the same changes to a diagram cause I misplaced or lost an updated version. That is my biggest pain with visio, and is ultimately why I switched to Lucid Chart.

Mario
Mario
  • Sector: Computerhardware
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

A Comprehensive Review of Microsoft Visio: Pros, Cons, and Use Cases

Beoordeeld op 22-12-2022

Improved communication: Visio can be used to create clear and visually appealing diagrams that help to convey complex ideas or processes more effectively. This can be especially useful in meetings or presentations, where visual aids can help to illustrate points more clearly.Increased efficiency: Visio's pre-designed templates and shapes can save time and effort when creating diagrams, and the software's formatting options allow users to customize their diagrams to fit their specific needs.Collaboration: Visio's sharing and collaboration features allow team members to work on diagrams together, even if they are not in the same location. This can help to streamline project workflows and ensure that everyone is on the same page.

Pluspunten

One of the strengths of Visio is its wide range of pre-designed templates and shapes, which make it easy for users to create high-quality diagrams without having to start from scratch. The software also has a range of formatting options, including the ability to customize the appearance of shapes and add text, data, and images to diagrams.Visio also has a number of collaboration features, such as the ability to share diagrams with others and work on them together in real-time. This makes it a useful tool for teams that need to collaborate on projects or presentations.Overall, Visio is a powerful and user-friendly tool that is well-suited for creating professional-quality diagrams and graphics. It is especially useful for those working in fields such as business, engineering, and IT, but can be useful for anyone who needs to communicate complex information visually

Minpunten

it does have some limitations and potential drawbacks that users should be aware of:Cost: Visio is a paid software, and the cost can be a barrier for some individuals or small businesses. There are free alternatives available, such as Lucidchart and Diagrams.net, that may offer similar capabilities at a lower cost.Complexity: Visio has a large number of features and options, which can be overwhelming for some users. It may take some time to learn how to use all of the features and create high-quality diagrams.Compatibility: Visio is only available for Windows, so users on other platforms (such as Mac or Linux) may need to find alternative tools.Limited import and export options: Visio does not have as many import and export options as some other diagramming tools. This can be a limitation if you need to work with diagrams created in other software or share diagrams with people who use different tools.Lack of real-time collaboration: While Visio does allow users to share diagrams and work on them together, it does not offer real-time collaboration in the same way that some other tools do. This can make it more difficult to work on diagrams with team members in different locations.

muhammad majid
muhammad majid
  • Sector: Commercieel vastgoed
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Why Visio

Beoordeeld op 3-5-2023

Visio has several good features that make it a popular choice for creating diagrams and flowcharts:User-friendly interface: Visio's interface is intuitive and easy to use, with a wide range of templates and shapes to choose from.Customization options: Visio offers a high level of customization, with users able to create their own shapes, stencils, and templates.Integration with other tools: Visio can integrate with other Microsoft tools such as Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint, making it easy to import data and create presentations.Advanced features: Visio offers a range of advanced features such as data linking, shape data, and data graphics, which allow users to create highly detailed and customized diagrams.Collaboration: Visio allows users to collaborate on diagrams in real-time, making it easy to share diagrams with team members and get feedback.Automation: Visio also allows for automation, with users able to create diagrams automatically based on data from external sources like Excel spreadsheets.Overall, Visio is a powerful and flexible tool that offers a wide range of features and customization options for creating professional-looking diagrams and charts.

Pluspunten

Microsoft Visio is a popular diagramming and flowcharting tool that has several benefits for businesses and organizations. Here are some of the key pros of why i am using Visio:Customizable templates: Visio offers a wide range of customizable templates for different types of diagrams and charts, such as organizational charts, network diagrams, and process flows.Collaboration: Visio allows teams to work together on diagrams and share them with others in real time. This makes it easier to get feedback, make changes, and keep everyone on the same page.Integration with other Microsoft tools: Visio can integrate with other Microsoft Office tools like Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, which makes it easy to import data and create presentations.Advanced features: Visio offers a wide range of advanced features, such as data linking, shape data, and data graphics, which allow users to create highly detailed and customized diagrams.Automation: Visio also allows for automation and can generate diagrams automatically based on data from external sources like Excel spreadsheets.Overall, Visio is a versatile and powerful tool that can help businesses and organizations create professional-looking diagrams and charts quickly and easily.

Minpunten

Some cons of Visio include its high cost, steep learning curve, and limited compatibility with non-Microsoft software.

Setareh
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Microsoft Visio is a powerful tool for sketching diagrams and flow charts

Beoordeeld op 29-4-2023

Overall, I am satisfied with Visio. It is in the right direction. Visio is a top-level tool for boosting productivity while documenting and visualizing data. Misrosoft Visio's visual design is a standout feature, and the software is user-friendly and easy to use.

Pluspunten

I use Visio everyday at work. It made my life easier. I save a lot of time with Visio and I am more productive using this tool. I mainly use visio for data visualization, buidling diagrams, and flow charts. It is very easy to use; I simply and quickly use the drag and drop feature of Visio to create diagrams. I totally recommend it to professionals and researchers. The software is highly customizable; it allows users to customize diagrams down to the smallest detail, including shapes, colors, and patterns. Also, multiple users can collaborate on a single document in real-time.

Minpunten

I do not see any cons for Visio; however there are two things that can be improved in the software:Microsoft Visio have limited export options when compared to other diagramming software. You can not export the diagrams with any format you may want to. Another thing to mention is that Visio files can become quite large, particularly those containing a lot of detailed diagrams, which can make it difficult to share or save them.

Adam
Adam
  • Sector: Olie en energie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Using Visio for diagrams and flow charts

Beoordeeld op 13-2-2023

Visio has been beneficial to my working life and has made creating diagrams and flowcharts easy. The desktop application is required for this as the web version is tricky to work with.

Pluspunten

Easy to Use: Visio is designed to be user-friendly, with a intuitive interface and drag-and-drop functionality that makes it easy to create diagrams and flowcharts.Wide Range of Templates: Visio provides a variety of templates, including flowcharts, organizational charts, network diagrams, and more, which can help users create diagrams quickly and easily.Customization: Users can customize their diagrams and flowcharts by adding text, shapes, images, and other elements, as well as customizing colors, fonts, and more.Integration with Other Microsoft Tools: Visio integrates seamlessly with other Microsoft tools, such as Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project, which can improve efficiency and productivity.Real-Time Collaboration: Visio allows multiple users to work on the same diagram at the same time, which can be useful for team projects and collaboration.

Minpunten

Limited Export Options: Visio can only export diagrams and flowcharts to a limited number of file formats, which can be a drawback for users who need to share their diagrams with others who use different software.Complexity: For more complex diagrams, Visio can be challenging to use, especially for users who are unfamiliar with the software.

Gordon
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

One of the Best Diagramming and Flowchart Tools in the Market

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2023

Overall, I like the tool. I can't say anything bad about it. To me, it serves it's rightful purpose.

Pluspunten

- I have used Visio for a while now. I use it when am doing SAP Blueprints for client implementation projects to make the flow chart diagrams of how each business process will be in SAP. After the blueprint documentation, while at the blueprint workshops, it is so easy to explain the blueprint when it has the flow chart diagrams that I have done with Visio. Visio basically makes my work so much easier.- It is also a pretty easy to use tool. I remember that I did not need that much training when I first started using Visio. I think just needed some few pretty short youtube videos to show me around and in no time, I was good to go. - I also think that Visio, being a Microsoft product it comes with alot of credibility and stability, so I have not had any major issue with the application. It just does the job and gives me what I need. - The other thing I like about Visio that I should probably mention is how seamlessly it works with Microsoft word. So some times am able to make edits to Visio diagrams straight from Microsoft word. I find that pretty convenient.

Minpunten

- Visio is not included int he standard Microsoft office suite/365. It has to be purchased separately - something that might not be affordable to many.- There is also a bit of a learning curve involved if you want to do some pretty advanced stuff with Visio.

Gabriella
Gabriella
  • Sector: Mijnbouw en metalen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Good for demonstrating understanding and reporting

Beoordeeld op 23-2-2021

It has a great layout and it's really good for drawing process flows specifically those that are not complex.

Pluspunten

Visio is an academic standard and I started actively using it during my undergraduate studies. I have used it to draw Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs) for metallurgical plants both in school and a bit at work. It’s really good for demonstrating understanding and reporting.

Visio’s grid layout and the user interface are easy to use, they make it easy to maneuver between plant work and theory. I have been able to use Visio to document and draw out my observations from the plant which enabled me to draw theoretical conclusions. This process is quite helpful in getting to know and understand a new site; solve problems & identifying room for process improvement; and Visio has instrumental in me doing this.

At first, I was unhappy realizing that some industry-specific icons and shapes are not found among the standard Visio objects but soon realized that I can add custom objects as a picture which works fine especially for demonstration purposes.

Minpunten

When drawing a complex PFD connecting objects can become hard. The connector detects all nearby objects, and in a complex diagram, there are several nearby objects. In this instance, I have found it hard to drag the connector to the right object. There are alternative ways such as clicking instead of dragging but this results in a connection that most of the time is placed where you do not want it. Most of the time it's either too far out or too jagged where fixing it is harder than dragging it.
It would help if there could be a painless way of adding connectors between objects that are close to each other?

Prudencia
Prudencia
  • Sector: Research
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Review for visio experience

Beoordeeld op 10-2-2023

Overall, my experience with Visio has been quite positive. It is a great program for constructing diagrams, flowcharts, and other visuals, and its user-friendly and intuitive interface makes it simple to modify my diagrams. Moreover, the software is powerful and offers plenty of features and customization options.

Pluspunten

Visio is an incredibly powerful and versatile program for creating diagrams, flowcharts, and other forms of visual representation. I particularly enjoy the range of features and options that it provides, from basic shapes and lines to more complex features such as data linking. I also appreciate the flexibility that it offers in terms of the various file formats and export options available.

Minpunten

I found that Visio was not very user-friendly compared to other programs. The interface was clunky, and it was difficult to find my way around the menus. Additionally, the shape library was limited, making it hard to find shapes that were suitable for my diagrams.

Thamara
Thamara
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie

Diagrams easily and effectively

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2018

Visio has allowed me to create the engineering practice layout. As well as, I have used it for the creation of maps, flow charts, free elements, among others

In my area of work it is very helpful because it is process oriented so it is always necessary to elaborate process diagrams

Pluspunten

the simplicity and effectiveness of use, are characteristics that distinguish this powerful office tool.

Visio has themes that you can select for the realization of particular diagrams of both form and objects. This office tool can be included from the editable mode in other tools of the office itself.

Visio integrates all conventional office options into an ideal tool for diagramming. It has a simple menu like what we are used to with office, also of options that add value to the design.

You should not be afraid to insert images or elements because the tool easily allows it. I include a simple edition

Minpunten

When I try to insert the editable visio in power point, the visualization is difficult to handle elements from there.

From visio to include an image the size can get to be very small, it is necessary to be attentive to the size with which you are designing from visio.

If you want to open a visio file in tools in the cloud, it is not an easy task, since the particularity of this tool is directly with Microsoft Office.