Gusto

4,6 (3.881)
Schrijf een review!
Gusto maakt salarisadministratie, secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden en HR verfrissend eenvoudig.

(3.881)

Alicia
Alicia
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I’m an employment lawyer and I consistently recommend Gusto to my clients

Beoordeeld op 12-6-2020

Customer support is great. This is a good company. They aren’t the cheapest. And they aren’t the most expensive. I think the extra cost is worth it to ensure compliance.

Pluspunten

Gusto is easy and straightforward to use. But it doesn’t sacrifice accuracy for ease. What I like most about Gusto is that it makes it easy for small businesses to be legally compliant with complicated wage laws across jurisdictions. I haven’t found a legal error yet — and I can’t say that about any other payroll software or service I’ve worked with over the last 15 years.

Minpunten

I wish the price didn’t jump up so much for time clock feature. Getting clients to use the integrated time clock can be a challenge, and it creates unnecessary problems. It should be included in the base fee.

QuickBooks Payroll, Paychex Flex en RUN Powered by ADP

Redenen om voor Gusto te kiezen

Gusto is easier to use than RUN and is cheaper. It also has much better support. ADP plays sales games sometimes.

RUN Powered by ADP

Redenen om over te stappen op Gusto

I’ve got experience with all of these payroll companies. I feel that Gusto is the most reliable and easiest to understand and use.
Chejai
Chejai
  • Sector: Alternatieve geneeskunde
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Gusto Lead in HR and payroll software

Beoordeeld op 12-11-2023

Pluspunten

I like the efficiency and literacy with the platform and that they are brisk and quick to get back to you when it comes to using the platform little to know errors

I have yet to encounter ANY ISSUES WITH GUSTO ITS SEEMS UNLIKLELY

Rachel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Very good but too expensive

Beoordeeld op 25-3-2024

Decent but too expensive, however i do recommend it to regular business owners

Decent but too expensive, however i do recommend it to regular business owners

Pluspunten

I like how easy it is to use and that payroll is fast and accurate, and I really like the reminder emails

Minpunten

It costs too much for what it does, especially setting up payroll taxes in other states

Jessica
Jessica
  • Sector: Geestelijke gezondheidszorg

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Ok until its not...just say NO

Beoordeeld op 3-2-2024

Their customer service is the absolute worst. Seriously, if you ever need help, it takes days to get a response and then you will get multiple people. If you call in, you will wait, and then the person you get won't know the answer and will pass you to the "correct department" who will then have multiple people "help" you via email. They will say they will call you; they won't. They don't care about their customers. They don't care about loyalty. They don't care if they overdraw your bank account multiple times. Its sad, their interface and feature set are nice, but the problems that come when any little thing goes wrong- its a nightmare- go read through other reviews, those who have had problems have all left their platform. I thought it was just "those people" as I had minimal issues for 2 years. Then I finally had the big issue. Had their customer service been responsive, accepted responsibility, or made any attempt to keep me as a customer, I might have stayed. They didn't.

Pluspunten

User interface for employees is ok. It looks nice.

Minpunten

For those searching if Gusto is a good choice...its not...I thought it was...had a few hiccups, nothing major...and then they overdrew my account, cool fixed it quickly, then I switched our benefits to them. They messed up the withdrawl dates, blamed me and then [sensitive content hidden]
clearly stated they made the change), and then took no responsibility for it. Worst than that, then they penalized me bc the change they made overdrew my bank account bc it pulled two months of benefit premiums and then wouldn't change my processing time back. After SEVEN different people "helping" and "responding" to my issue, I switched. While I like their feature set, its not worth the massive headache that comes when any little thing goes wrong- steer clear!!!

Heather
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

User friendly payroll software

Beoordeeld op 20-3-2024

Overall it has been easy to use and we never have any hiccups with this product.

Pluspunten

gusto is very user friendly, able to see hours worked, print documents etc.

Minpunten

My only negative experience is when they stopped allowing to borrow money against your upcoming check. That was very beneficial at times.

Usha
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

One of the best payroll systems for small business

Beoordeeld op 18-12-2023

Pluspunten

Self Service tools that are intuitive and easy to use.
Various tools
Automation of payroll, hiring and reporting

Minpunten

I am quite happy with the tools and features.

ADP Workforce Now en Paychex Flex

Redenen om over te stappen op Gusto

Tailored for small businesses. Clean and intuitive user interfaces which makes the tools easy to use.
Tiffany
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Gusto to the Rescue

Beoordeeld op 4-8-2023

Again, keeping everything in the same application was paramount to us. Gusto is able to streamline the HR process and the customer service is good too.

Pluspunten

I like the ability to keep everything within Gusto. All of the tax info, employee info, direct deposit and documents are all within Gusto. I have used separate apps in the past and Gusto makes it easy.

Minpunten

I can't think of anything that I dislike about Gusto. Currently we have not had any issues.

Loraine
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Gusto Review

Beoordeeld op 7-5-2024

Pluspunten

It is super user friendly for everyone and helps keep accurate details.

Minpunten

There is not anything I can think of to dislike.

Thu Htoo
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Gusto review

Beoordeeld op 5-4-2024

Good for HR admin and business operation make faster to complete task.

Good for HR admin and business operation make faster to complete task.

Pluspunten

User-friendly interface, easy to use. Gusto do automatically task and payroll processes.

Minpunten

Some of the limitations and cost are not easy for small business

John
  • Sector: Informatiediensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Great Interface as a user

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2024

Pluspunten

I worked for a company that used Gusto, and it was the best HR portal I had used.

Minpunten

I had no issue with the software. It was always easy to login and get my information.

Delene
  • Sector: Medische praktijk
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OVER THE TOP

Beoordeeld op 22-5-2020

We have had Intuit (quickbooks) for years and years. And for years and years we have hated it. The customer service is horrible, and so we finally decided to try something else. We found Gusto on an internet search, did a little research and decided that this smaller company might just be what we were looking for. Entering all of the employee information and weekly payroll numbers is super simple. The screens are easy to understand, not cluttered at all. And the Pig - oh the pig - there's a cute little pig that takes a walk when you switch screens. He's a cutie!!!

Pluspunten

We are finally done with Intuit Payroll. So difficult to actually talk to a live person when you need help. I did a little research and found that Gusto does payroll for small companies so I decided to give them a try. My thought was that it certainly can't be any worse than Intuit. And WOW - did they ever Overdeliver! The absolute best thing about Gusto is that you don't have to go through a bazillion menus on the phone trying to figure out which number to press so that your call gets routed to the right person. You actually get to talk to a live person when you call their company. Setting up all of the employees has been very easy, nothing difficult to figure out, the flow from one screen to the next is not complicated at all. So far - we love Gusto!

Minpunten

The only thing that I think they could improve on would be integrating your existing numbers into their system. In order to be able to print accurate W-2's at the end of the year, I have to enter my employee paystubs from January 1 through today (May) into their system. It makes sense, I know it has to be done. It is just a tedious job and I'd rather not do it. Although I must say, that the 3 times I ran into a snag while entering the information, I called them and the issue was fixed instantly. Their customer service ROCKS!

Jenni
Jenni
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best DIY software in the payroll market

Beoordeeld op 6-1-2021

I have been using Gusto for for a couple of years now and love it. They are consistently working on improving and seek guidance from their partners. Like with any software, there are funny little quirks that you get to know. Overall, it is a fantastic platform.

Pluspunten

Gusto's self-onboarding and employee communication is leaps and bounds ahead of their competition, as is their clean, user-friendly interface.

Minpunten

Customer service has been struggling recently. There should be a way to have a salary that doesn't change when the hours are changed. The other downside is that if there is an error, you have to void the entire payroll. An option to void a single check would be a great improvement.

Patriot Payroll

Redenen om voor Gusto te kiezen

Gusto is more user friendly and allows for collaboration with the employer, employee and payroll processor.

Redenen om over te stappen op Gusto

Direct deposit turnaround, features that Patriot doesn't support
Brenton

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best payroll service period! I'm always recommending to others!

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2021

From my very first client to the many I've added since, Gusto has been easy to get in touch with.

Pluspunten

Setting up the company is a breeze. It walks you through every step to help make sure you have all the information correct. It'll even show you how to get state and local tax numbers, if needed.
Setting up employees is even easier! All you need is the employees name, pay rate, and email! How crazy is that. After you enter that information, and email gets sent to the new employee to fill out all their paperwork online. Remember though to get their i-9 forms, because once they are done filling out their paperwork, you'll need to verify their i-9 docs, but it's way too easy!! Haha.
Let's run payroll. Well, if it's the same each time, you can have it set up to go auto. Set it and forget it! If not, again, they make it easy. Click run payoll. Enter the times for your employees, days off, yada yada, and then submit. If you need to make a change to an employee while running payroll, just click on their name and it pulls them up for editing.
Gusto submits all tax payments and reports too. Even submits child support!

Minpunten

One time deductions. I would love to see that feature. As for now, you have to create a deduction on the employee screen, then go back to the process payroll screen. I wish it could be added to the other more detailed pay options.

Payroll Mate

Redenen om voor Gusto te kiezen

Ease of use compared to cost.

Redenen om over te stappen op Gusto

Gusto is on the cloud. Employee on boarding. Federal, State and Local payments and filings.
Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Great for payroll

Beoordeeld op 8-3-2022

It's great for payroll. We don't pay for the leave management or other items because it is too expensive, but the payroll features are great.

Pluspunten

Gusto is great for it's payroll and benefits platform. They do exactly as they say they are going to do and take care of all tax liabilities on time, with no concern of being wrong or late.

Minpunten

Their customer service is terrible. You typically get a representative that tells you the same thing that is in their knowledge base and then can't escalate you to talk to someone actually knowledgeable but can request a call back. The call backs don't happen and you receive an email, which typically doesn't answer your question because the initial representative didn't pass along the information correctly.

QuickBooks Payroll en ADP Workforce Now

Redenen om voor Gusto te kiezen

Uzio failed to make tax payments on time, didn't setup our tax liabilities correctly with proof of correct paperwork, and have been an overall nightmare to work with.

Redenen om over te stappen op Gusto

Reputation and ease of integration with other platforms.
Juli
  • Sector: Biotechnologie
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Support Severely Lacking

Beoordeeld op 11-1-2024

If you don't run into any problems, it's fine. However, I'd give their support a failing grade. I'll give them that it's better than Quickbooks Online payroll but that bar is underground it's so low. I was assured by the salesperson that sold me on Gusto that I would speak to a US-based real person if ever I should need support - that was a false assertion. I rarely, if ever, speak to a US-based person. Getting a hold of a person at all is not easy. There's no number to call. I don't have a contact person at the company. There's often no response on support tickets that I submit. It's inexcusable. Payroll affects people's lives and livelihoods. For a payroll company to expect their software to just work bug-free 100% of the time and thus never put resources into customer support is arrogant and short-sighted.

Pluspunten

In general, the payroll features are easy to set-up and use.

Minpunten

I don't like that their payroll journal entries can only map to main accounts and not sub-accounts. I don't like that they don't seem to understand that Group Term Life Insurance premiums paid by the employer are taxable benefits to the employee, but no cash is exchanged between employer and employee. They set up the journal entries to reflect a cash payment to the employee and I haven't found a way to disable that. Finally, I have had repeated support issues, most notably, all of my employees that were employed during 2022 were notified of a "Draft" W-2c for the 2022 tax year uploaded to their employee accounts on 12/4/2023. Those "Draft" W-2cs for the prior year were erroneous. After spending hours upon hours reviewing each employee's payroll totals for the 2022 tax year and ensuring there was no such error that needed correcting, I reached out to Gusto through the only feature possible when you need to provide attachments which is an online form. I submitted one for every, single employee. I received a single reply email saying "not to worry" they would address it. I never received a follow-up until I insisted that they call me back. On follow-up, I was told that it was a "company-wide internal error." Furthermore, they couldn't remove the erroneous "Draft" 2022 W-2cs from my employees' accounts and they couldn't provide any official documentation to provide to my employees that the error was theirs and theirs alone. I demanded some sort of compensation at the very least to which they offered a 25% discount for 2 months which amounts to roughly $130 which barely covers 2 hours of my time spent dealing with the mess that they created. Furthermore, when my January bill came, they had not provided the discount. I'm assured that it will appear on my "next" bill but I'm not holding my breath. They should have reached out to their clients pre-emptively about this problem. They should have been responsive to my 16 support tickets about this problem. They should have offered multiple months of free service to compensate for this problem. They offered nothing voluntarily. Nothing. This is absolutely unacceptable handling of a "company-wide error." Oh, and I ran into a different tax compliance issue with city-wide occupational tax with which they should be intimately familiar since their headquarters are located in an adjacent city with an identical occupational tax and yet their own employees didn't seem to understand the nuance of this tax to which their own employees are subject. What kind of payroll company doesn't understand the payroll taxes in their own jurisdiction?

Rick
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Payroll with a personal touch

Beoordeeld op 23-2-2021

I’ve used Gusto as a freelancer with clients that operate their business with this service. I also use it at my day job with my Agency to manage my team's time off benefits and payroll. It’s a great product that I find myself recommending to others all the time

Pluspunten

There are many products available that handle payroll, benefits, and employee database. My favorite thing about Gusto is that it uses a very human and personal approach to what could very easily be a cold and lifeless system or department.

I love the option to add contractors through he payroll system too.

The gusto customer service team is top notch.

Turbo Tax integration is fantastic

Minpunten

There’s very little to complain about with Gusto. I do wish it had a more catered option for freelancer one man band type of operations.

FreshBooks en QuickBooks Online

Redenen om voor Gusto te kiezen

Gusto is a product that feels like it’s designed by people who think about people.

FreshBooks, QuickBooks Online en Wave

Redenen om over te stappen op Gusto

Gusto has a personal touch and they’re customer service team is fantastic too
Sandy

User Friendly

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2020

Very good. We always recommend Gusto as one of the top payroll companies to use for our clients that are starting payroll for the first time.

Pluspunten

I use Gusto for my clients as well as for our own company. I find it very user friendly, especially for my tech-phobic clients. I also like their tech support. They are easy to reach by phone, chat or email and the technicians are very patient.

Minpunten

The import mapping. This is the only reason I wouldn't give 5 stars. When the payroll is simple, the mapping is fine but for more complicated payrolls, the mapping is a nightmare.
Also, that it imports to Xero as a bill. Clients find it really difficult to grasp how to work with this. In their mind payroll has already been "paid" so when they see it show up as an unpaid bill, they get confused or worried that their employees didn't get paid.

RUN Powered by ADP

Redenen om over te stappen op Gusto

We give the pro's and con's to our clients and let them make their choice. Our company chose Gusto because we use Xero and they are partnered.
Thomas
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Better than nothing

Beoordeeld op 19-1-2021

I am disappointed. I though I was getting a first tier payroll software with faster turnaround for less money. I got a lees than complete feature set with hit or miss service.

Pluspunten

It is easy to use and set up. It is much more straightforward than many of its competitors. Onboarding was mostly drama free.

Minpunten

The system is not as robust and feature rich as its key top tier competitors like QB or ADP. Once we started using it we found features missing that we took for granted would be there. One of the key things that made us choose Gusto was the ability to give our staff direct deposit payments next day. In practice the design of the system makes that impossible for us.

We discovered a glitch in the system that prevented us from properly reporting overtime in our state. Gusto was unable to find what was wrong or give us a workaround, We found one ourselves minutes from our payroll deadline.

Customer support is erratic, with some folks providing helpful and timely support while others are not significantly better than us guessing . We kept getting routed to our designated representative when all we needed was a simple question to be answered. The time it took to locate and hook up with our rep was longer then it took to get an answer.

Pro tip to customer support: If you don't know the answer, dont send me a link to some general background topic. It does not help.

Barbara
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Switching back to Square Payroll by year-end

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2022

Not at all pleased. I was hoping to love this but did not

Not at all pleased. I was hoping to love this but did not

Pluspunten

The accountant login feature is what drew me in so I could move multiple clients over under one user login and switch back and forth between payroll clients.

Minpunten

Difficult to use. Not user friendly. Time-consuming and complicated. Report section needs major overhaul. Their Indiana WH1 payroll report needs to be DETAILED but it is a generic "summary" that does NOT include employee name, wages, etc. which is information that was needed to file COVID reports and ERC amendments. I wanted to love this software but ended up hating it. One client ended up with double processing that caused an overdraw and it took forever to fix it. I had to give them money out of business account to cover this mistake. Gusto was not quick to help out and never made it right with my company nor my client. I am glad I did not move all of my clients to this software and have moved all but one, who will be switching back to Square payroll by year-end.

Lance
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Gusto has won me over for life.

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2019

Time sheets, paycheck stubs, tax documents for my employees are all available to them without any extra work needed by me. Gusto takes care of it al.

Pluspunten

I love how easy it is for my employees to see their paycheck stubs, get their tax documents, and even do a early cash out option if they need a little extra money before payday. They have recently introduced time tracking, which solved another issue I had with keeping track of everyone's hours in another product.

Minpunten

I don't have many cons regarding Gusto. So far it has met all my needs flawlessly. The one con I would say is that the insurance process could be a little less confusing.

FreshBooks

Redenen om over te stappen op Gusto

Gusto has more features regarding paycheck stubs and they are adding new features all the time. Most other products seem to be stagnant.
Lianna
  • Sector: Horeca
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Payroll Made Easy

Beoordeeld op 4-8-2022

The time we have saved using Gusto has been extraordinary. What took us hours in the past now takes very little time. We have saved money by switching to Gusto who offers reasonable service charges. Not having to write checks and the additional bookkeeping that would go into uncashed and misplaced checks is another big savings. Our entire company loves direct deposit and we are very happy with the services Gusto has provided.

Pluspunten

Gusto has many great and useful features. I love that I can run payroll, hire a new employee, change wage information or dismiss an employee, from anywhere I am by logging into my account on my phone or on a computer. Gusto sends reminder emails when it's time to run payroll or a new hire has not completed their onboarding. Tax information is clear and concise. My staff enjoy having their own individual accounts to change bank information, look at their documents and get other helpful information. Direct deposit is a fantastic time saver for both the company and the employees.

Minpunten

Integration with Gusto was very easy. Occasionally it is difficult to reach a live person for help but we have rarely had to speak to someone.

MICHAEL
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best online payroll provider I have ever used

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2020

Pluspunten

Gusto is extremely simple and quick to configure, and speedy to run payrolls—even custom payrolls or additional payrolls—during the month. It has been an incredibly user-friendly and intuitive solution for someone not familiar with accounting or payroll processes.

Minpunten

I have had nothing but success with Gusto. No issues, no payroll processing problems, nothing. They pull funds Monday for Friday pay, which might be a long gap, but also offer a shorter payroll process, where you can pull funds Wednesday for Friday pay . . . I just haven't configured that shorter process yet.

Square Payments

Redenen om voor Gusto te kiezen

Needed something less expensive and more intuitive to configure

QuickBooks Payroll

Redenen om over te stappen op Gusto

Price and Gusto's stronger reputation for customer service
Sheldon
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

A loyal customer that will be moving away from Gusto... HONEST REVIEW

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2023

Sadly, we will be leaving Gusto. We absolutely love the services (overall) and due to their great platform (and price), we have remained patient with some of the shortcomings. That said, I am so disappointed that we don't have better support. After a major payroll issue in May 2023, I remained calm and even inquired about upgrading our plan so that we could get better quality support and avoid future issues. No luck - I spoke to people in sales, but never heard back. Their software does not fully support multiple locations (must use DEPARTMENTS), which presents problems across the company. The worst issue we faced was based on an honest error our company made: One of our new hires mistakenly ran payroll for a new location prior to the account being funded. This caused an insufficient funds matter, which was totally our fault. However, the system locks you out without the chance to run payroll until the payment is cleared - we couldn't even run paper checks. This means our valued staff were paid late. There was no way to expedite this (bank wire, etc.) so I ended up driving several hours to delivery paper checks to our teams. Customer support wouldn't even allow me to speak to a manager about the situation so I could provide feedback for future customers. If you are a small office with 1- 30 employees, I think Gusto could be a great option. However, if you need more granular permissions for leadership, quick/dedicated support, look elsewhere.

Pluspunten

Gusto is likely the easiest platform to learn and use. Our team members with limited tech skills can navigate the system with ease. I constantly see updates and enhancements throughout the system that are beneficial and useful. Also, the price is hard to beat for all the features. We use Gusto for health benefits, 401k, PTO, and time tracking - all work relatively fine. The only catch is assessing if your company is too large for Gusto's abilities.

Minpunten

As our company began to grow, we started to notice limitations in the platform. Once we grew to having multiple locations, things fell apart fast. Between the two companies I own, we hardly ever need the support team. However, when we do, it has become increasingly difficult to get the help we need. It is hit or miss. In a nutshell, if you have more than 30 employees in multiple states/locations, look at other options. We are taking both of our companies to another provider. Multiple times, Gusto could have saved this relationship, but I don't think I was ever able to reach someone who cared enough.

Rippling, RUN Powered by ADP en Paycor
Knox
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Literally a worry-free payroll solution

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2020

Gusto saves our company lots of time! I spend literally an hour on HR/payroll each week, because Gusto does so much of the heavy lifting. For the price, I totally believe I am getting great ROI. It also integrates well with our accounting software.

Pluspunten

Gusto makes managing employee relations, payroll, and benefits so simple. You truly get a lot of bang for your buck. We're able to manage payroll processing; time/attendance; benefits; onboarding; and salary offers all in place. Their web-based technology has great up-time and is very easy to use. I also like the fact that Gusto does all of your federal and state payroll document filings and return (quarterly and annual). Every form needed to remain in compliance with the feds and state are filed by Gusto on your behalf. That takes the headache away and allows my company to focus on matters that are more critical at this time.

Minpunten

There is not much I can say here other than their support isn't necessarily a phone call away. That said, they answer emails and tickets super quick. I haven't been much in a pinch to need an immediate response to issues, and their self-service support center is rather extensive.

Paycom

Pricing; bang for buck.
Eugene
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Customer Support Non-Existent if you have a Tax issue

Beoordeeld op 4-4-2022

You have to monitor everything that is processed from them. My mistake. Do not rely on their quality. You have to keep tabs on everything.

Pluspunten

Online, payrol. my accountant had access

Minpunten

Have a tax issue where Gusto failed to file 940 and was a year late on a 941. I didnt check this (foolish me, though I was paying a service for this). I have a tax liability now. The main issue is that if you call customer service, there is NO ONE beyond the front line service. NO ONE from the tax department will call you, speak with you, or give you an update. You will get a canned email "we are working on your issue". Its clear at this point, that they have canned my issue and are hoping I resolve on my own. I was told twice by the front line girl, that I should call IRS and ask for extension. My attorney said NO...gusto trying to get off the hook and state that you took over this issue from them.
Ready to break down at this point. Small business that cannot afford to spend (35:26 on hold right now) every day calling them with them stating "Someone from Tax will call you back before the end of the day"
Hot Take...the phone number of the tax preparer is on every 941...starting to call them bitching about this.

I dont know whether I owe the tax, it was a reporting issue, payroll processing issue, no idea. CANT GET ANYONE TO GIVE ME ANTHING. FRUSTRATED...VERY VERY VERY FRUSTRATED.

I would not recommend this service.