Square Point of Sale

Sorteren op

Sheri
Sheri

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easy to set up, reliable, and with the features I need in my business!

Beoordeeld op 28-7-2022

I set up Square after researching other options when I launched my business 4 years ago, and have been pleased with the choice ever since. I have considered other options since then but keep sticking with Square since they truly have what I need, and the time cost of switching has never been worth it to me.

Pluspunten

The most important aspect of Square Point of Sale is the ability to set up monthly, quarterly, and annual recurring invoices. Its shocking other solutions don't offer this, or only offer it at VERY high levels of monthly investment. This is a user-friendly solution for my business and is easy to understand, set up, and get rolling right "out of the box."

Minpunten

The address book makes it a bit tough to set up the clients as a business, it's a bit more geared to selling to consumers. But I've been able to create a workaround to make it work for me (business name in one of the name fields). I also really would like to integrate Square better with QuickBooks but I think QB is the problem - QB is notoriously difficult to work with (VERY difficult!).

Redenen om over te stappen op Square Point of Sale

Primarily I chose Square because of its easy interface, quick time to launch, address book set up, but mainly because of recurring invoice functionality.
Carolyn
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Square is easy to deploy, and makes POS a breeze.

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2024

I am happy with Square POS. And I recommend it for any mobile consumer services company. Ease of use, set up and customer service is great!

Pluspunten

Easy set up. The set up tools were not distracting, had a way to see where you are in the process, so you don't miss anything.
Ease of deployment. My employees are of varying ages and tech experience. This product was easy to teach to my users.
Clients know the name Square. They trust their information is secure. They are also impressed with the NPC ability to tap to pay with our phones.

Minpunten

The readers may not be necessary. I thought at the time of setup that I needed 5 readers, so I could have saved myself an initial investment. We are a fully mobile company, so our POS is on our phones. The NPC capability makes the (occasionally glitchy) readers obsolete.

Jeffson

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

For a POS system it works as should

Beoordeeld op 7-1-2023

My overall experience with this platform is good, I only wish they requested business verification first before approving me to use them as a payment processor but if you have all their needed criteria you’re definitely good to go, there service is quite seamless

Pluspunten

The setup was quite easy, they don’t take up to 7days to process your money so thats a plus, the interface is straight forward. They support various card types for debiting

Minpunten

You can’t contact them via live support chatYou will be asked to verify your business once a large amount of money is processed through their payment gateway and if you don’t meet all their criteria the money will be held for 120days before release

Square Payments

Redenen om voor Square Point of Sale te kiezen

Stripe took too long to process my money to my bank account

Overgestapt van

Stripe

Redenen om over te stappen op Square Point of Sale

The shorter time in processing payments
David
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Square - DR

Beoordeeld op 23-4-2024

great, easy to use and have been using Square for over 8 years

great, easy to use and have been using Square for over 8 years

Pluspunten

easy to use, can use with iPad as well, great for tradeshows when we promote our business and sell products

Minpunten

the fees can be a little high, no other complaints at this time

Alexander
  • Sector: Rechtspraktijk
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Square Point of Sale is a Good Option for those who don’t want to pay monthly service fees.

Beoordeeld op 6-2-2024

Overall, it is good option for those businesses and people who do not want to pay set monthly fees for credit card processing services.

Pluspunten

No set monthly service fees. Only percentage fees from any processed transaction.
Generally, the credit card payments are available the next business day.

Minpunten

Very difficult to contact customer service and also lack of support and protection when it comes to credit card charges dispute and chargebacks.

Justin
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Perfect For Most Businesses

Beoordeeld op 27-10-2023

Overall, I'm happy with Square for payment processing and POS. Since our store travels and often has different staff using it, I needed something that integrated better with my WordPress store but if that wasn't the case, then I would 100% still use Square.

Pluspunten

The Square POS works very well for what it's designed to do–make sales. Users will find they can trust Square and sales people will feel confident in the platform as well. The interface is easy and quick. The fact that the Square ecosystem is able to provide receipts and such is helpful also.

Minpunten

The reporting and order management needs some work. I would prefer a system that connects to my WordPress website so that I can later reference orders when needed.

Cloverleaf

Redenen om over te stappen op Square Point of Sale

Square is just far more known by users and staff. Less training and more confidence going in.
Kelly
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Square POS is my go to service

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2024

Pluspunten

Fast and easy. Will fit onto my phone and has options for POS equipment.

Minpunten

I have no problems or issues with Square.

Emily
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Great product

Beoordeeld op 15-5-2024

Pluspunten

Square POS was so easy to use during our car show! We used square at our merch tent and it was so easy to just click the products our customers wanted to buy, and swipe their card.

Minpunten

My dad is the one who set up the backend of everything, and he mentioned it was a little tedious to get everything input into the system.

Sheena
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

General Review

Beoordeeld op 2-7-2024

My overall experience has been really good

My overall experience has been really good

Pluspunten

The square is super easy to use and one swipe and you are done

Minpunten

When it came to the point of sale i dont have any complaints

Alex
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Alex’s Squar review

Beoordeeld op 29-6-2024

Over all I have had a great experience, set up was easy zero trouble shooting during 1st use and battery life is great

Pluspunten

Simple,It’s very user friendly, has a very modern look.

Minpunten

Price point of the terminal are maybe a tad hi

Navine
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Love Love Square

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2019

Overall, I prefer square any day over stripe and PayPal payments.

Overall, I prefer square any day over stripe and PayPal payments.

Pluspunten

Love live square. Love that it can be used for both in store and online payments. It sync with my quickbooks which saves me a whole lot of time. It gives detail daily reports which includes best seller of the day, number of sales, number of products sold and what type of product sold, taxes paid, types of payment the customers used, plus it syncs with my online store inventory. Square gives you all the detail info you never realized you need till you need it all in one place. So easy to use and tailored for retailers. Love the Apple Pay feature too.

Minpunten

My big con with square integration is it doesn’t sync well with bigcommerce. By that I mean, my online sales gets imported as a custom order so there is no itemized list of what the customers bought. Also with bigcommerce, there is no way for me to take Apple Pay or other digital wallet payments. Square does have digital wallet payment options with their square space shopping cart. Fingers crossed they will fix this custom import stuff soon.

Zephyr
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great features but not the most reliable

Beoordeeld op 8-4-2021

Square has amazing features and is easy to use. It's also great to take on the go. I would have given it 5 stars if it weren't for the issues with buffering and transactions not going through. Because of these issues, Square was too unreliable for me.

Pluspunten

Square was really easy to set up and use. It has a lot of great features like analytics, sales reports, manual credit card entry, and more. It's also really easy to set up and edit your menu. The fees that Square takes on credit card payments are not high and are very reasonable. Square is also excellent for on-the-go sales and is very portable. It's easy to take to different venues and events.

Minpunten

I encountered a lot of problems with Square. I was mainly using it to sell goods at my local farmer's market. Often after swiping a customer's credit card Square would be stuck with the loading symbol and the transaction would never go through. There were many times I had to shut down the app and reopen and ask the customer to swipe again with another credit card. There have been times where the customer was charged twice and times where the customer was never charged at all! It was very disappointing encountering these setbacks while I have a limited time to sell at the farmer's market. There were also times where it appeared that the sale went through and then later after checking my sales reports I could see that several transactions were missing and I was never paid. I also tried Square on multiple devices but the problems persisted.

Dannyelle
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

Brewing POS System

Beoordeeld op 5-4-2023

Overall, the ideal product for what we need! There are absolutely flaws, but every option will have them and not one is going to be perfect. The flaws we have in Square are overall mostly reconcilable in adjustments I've managed to make to get around them, but there are still a few that get in the way. However, overall, I don't see another product on the market that I would use instead of Square, so I'm more than happy to work with what we've got!

Pluspunten

We use Square for our in-houes POS system on the iPad docking system, I occasionally use it through a mobile device for payments on-the-go at events and such, and we also use it integrated with our Wix website for online to-go orders and retail orders. Overall, it works great for all the things we need it for! It covers at least the basics of every aspect we use it for.

Minpunten

There are definitely some customization issues I have with it whereas I'd like it to function a bit more to our exact needs, but overall it covers the bases. Specifically, there are a few variation/option issues I wish we could set up differently for our POS menu, and it would also be nice to have access to more customization with reporting. We use printed receipts but can't specify how many to print which can be frustrating as well. Lastly, our online ordering page not reconciling with the same inventory/reporting items as our POS in-house can also be a bit annoying, but overall we've managed to set it up to function the bests we can.

TouchBistro en Toast POS

Redenen om over te stappen op Square Point of Sale

Overall was just the best option for what we needed, and the best-rated option on the market. Had multiple other small business owners that we know suggest it for us and rate it higher than other options overall, so we went with it! There are plenty of great POS options out there, so choose what's best for you and your business, but Square covers all the bases really well!
Juan
  • Sector: Restaurants
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Really good solution, payments and backoffice

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2023

The overall experience is very good. I manage moe than 8 locations with bothe in person and online sales easily from the same dashboard.
Things just work.

Pluspunten

That it is an all-in-one solution. It covers your whole business (with some caveats) but if you have a retails store it's all that you need.
For restaurants they're missing some features, but working on them.

Minpunten

That you can clearly tell it's built for retail. If you're a restaurant user some things don't work out.
Also the online store, they need to put that thing on a diet.

Clover

Redenen om voor Square Point of Sale te kiezen

We needed more than what the competitor had to offer

Redenen om over te stappen op Square Point of Sale

To be honest, the devices are beautiful. Then the coverage of features is fantastic.
Christy
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Square Point of Sale for Gift Card Sales

Beoordeeld op 14-4-2020

Over all, having the ability to sell E-gift cards from my existing website without a monthly fee was a huge game changer for my salon company! We went from selling $200-$300 per year in online gift card sales to well over $2000 the first holiday season my company offered E-gift cards. I believe the increase was due to the great look of the gift card choices, the Square name that everyone knows and how easily I could added the service to my company website.

Pluspunten

I love how easy and fast it was to set up and link into my website. Square gave me the exact dimensions my photo(s) needed to be for the custom branded E-cards for the Square point of sale. In addition, my main reason for choosing Square Point of Sale for my online gift card sales was that there is no monthly fee to offer the E-cards, my company only pay for processing sales.

Minpunten

Square Point of Sale continues to improve the software for the E- gift cards, however I wish the system would notify me, the owner, when a customer has purchased a gift card. Customers would bring in their digital gift cards for services and since Square Point of Sale did not integrated into our booking software & our company did not realize the card had been purchased staff would have to search to find the purchased card. I wish the gift card sales and the reporting of the gift card sales was more streamlined.

Natalie
  • Sector: Entertainment

Loving Square Point of Sale

Beoordeeld op 4-3-2024

Overall very positive, and I recommend to anyone that does electronic sales/needs a terminal that I come in contact with on a day-to-day basis.

Pluspunten

Square Point of Sale has been very easy to use, easy to integrate and wonderful for keeping track of day-to-day sales. Very low customer complaints, and no problems during in-person sales. Hand-held device is very convenient, easy to transport and take to different locations

Minpunten

Given the NYS laws, and how/what our orders are, we are not a fan of the $0.x cent charge per order- would be much easier to just have the flat percentage. Also given the nature of our business, would be helpful to have a straight charge, not different for "card present" or not.

Jason

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great product and a fair price

Beoordeeld op 16-8-2022

We love using square. It is easy to use and understand. It ties into a lot of other apps that make it a complete package.

Pluspunten

I like the ease of use square provides.

Minpunten

The fees are not great. But that said, they are not any higher than competitors.

Shopify

Redenen om voor Square Point of Sale te kiezen

Square offers a more robust interface full of features that others dont offer.

Overgestapt van

PayPal

Molly
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Square - Pros and Cons

Beoordeeld op 28-8-2022

My overall experience with Square as a Point of Sale is mostly positive. We have transitioned our appointments and reports away from Square due to the lack of reports and really only use this POS for online transactions or if we were to do an event outside of our Brick and Mortor. I think this is a positive system that can and does benefit many businesses. For ours we needed more detailed and extensive reports and better transaction fees for our day to day transactions with our customers.

Pluspunten

I loved that Square was so easy to start up and operate immediately. It literally takes minutes to set up and the hardware once it is sent to you is the simplest set up. I think the biggest appeal to Square is that it is fool proof and anyone can get this POS to work for them. The second biggest YES for this product is that it is super easy to take with you to offer card payment options to clients while you are outside of your brick and motor. I think offline payments and the option to take payments on their app through the mobile card swiper is a huge selling point to Square customers.

Minpunten

I feel the cost of the transaction to the business owner is quite high when compared to other companies. They have one of the highest if not the highest transaction costs. Some owners will charge this back to their customers via a fee (which is illegal in some states) and others could just cushion this cost of doing business into their service prices but it is worth mentioning that it is something not so great about Square. The other not awesome part of Square is the reports. They are very mundane and not very extensive. It is quite clear that Square is a POS system that offers payment transactions first and later on enable the appointments and the reports. I hope to see much improvement with those back-end functions in the near future. It is imperative to a business owner to know what the health of the company looks like at any given moment and transactions is not even close to the only report necessary.

Clover

Redenen om over te stappen op Square Point of Sale

Ease of use and integration
Khalid
Khalid
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

NO.1 FREE POS - Square POS | Best for online payment processing and invoice management

Beoordeeld op 5-10-2022

My overall experience with app/software/SAAS can be summed in the follwing points:

A. The given...

A. The given app/software/SAAS has been solving the following business problems :
- multiple payment processings
- invoice creation
-mobile app payments
- attract more customers
- revenue generation
B. i have been able to realize the following benefits with the help of the given app/software/SAAS :
- bring the payment systems to online
- making offline business transform into online business
- allows customers to pay using either credit or debit or mobile payments with and without contact
- helped build trusted business brand and brand reputation among customers
-easy to setup all functionalities at affordable fees

Pluspunten

i found the following features as most impactful:
- lightweight, quick payment processing and mobile
- best sales database management
- builds consumer confidence with its ease of use and real-time payment updates.
- affordable & reliable
- phone app allows payments at all locations.
Yes the product is quite easy to use for:
- payments
-invoicing with customers full details
-mobile payments
- pulling sales reports
- contactless payments
Yes i was successfully able to implement the integration of the app/software/SAAS with my existing business processes quite smoothly and easily as i could set it up with a little self-help, effort, and online training guides..

Minpunten

I found the following features that were either missing or could be improved:
- difficulty in card reading for payments and chip card reading
- could be made in other dark colors instead of WHITE
- features to make payments by consumers using heir online square account
- fees could be reduced further,
- better connectivity and tutorials to use needed

I found the following features or aspects of the product that are difficult to use:
- freelancers do not get more options
- complex to understand the POS platform
- manual entry of chargeable dollar amounts
- non-availability of phone support
- difficult to customize
No, the integration of the app/software/SAAS with my existing business processes not so much difficult as i could set it up with a little self-help, effort, and online training guides.

Chris
  • Sector: Horeca

Square POS for Hospitality/Food trucks

Beoordeeld op 26-5-2023

Overall I'm reasonably happy with square. We have negotiated a better rate based on our turnover, and when you need help-as long as it's during business hours-they are there to help and pretty good at it. However, if you suggest a fix/improvement, unless you can get a bunch of people to support it in the square community development will take some time if at all. Square is a Payment processing company not a POS but they have developed a pretty good POS but lag behind others with features and functions.

Pluspunten

Square is relatively easy to set up, however, unlike many of the bigger POS companies, development of the POS is slower and some features/functions are not there that you will get with the bigger, more expensive POS. For a small business, market stall, food truck, functionality is good, however, if you have complex modifiers (options for customers to choose from IE Add bacon, remove cheese etc) it is a little complex to setup. What I like best is for the cost it's a fairly easy system, but don't expect all the bells and whistles.

Minpunten

Little bugs and glitches, most of which can be sorted out if you have the time to fiddle. Cost is not too bad, especially if you are doing a good turnover-negotiate a better rate. Issues with online ordering, order throttling, walk up/phone orders, payments not working on some customers PC's, tablets, phones. Customer support is good, but if you try to contact them after hours, forget it-even with a Square for restaurants subscription I can't get through for help.

Katherine
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Ideal Invoicing & Processing for B2B Services

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2023

Pluspunten

Square is easy and secure to use when invoicing our business clients. In 10+ years we have never experienced downtime, security issues, or missed or misapplied payments. Their processing rates are not always the absolute cheapest, but they are competitive. We have also integrated Square into websites/e-commerce for dozens of clients, and it works seamlessly. Additionally, they offer capital business loans that have helped us with cash flow on a couple occassions.

Minpunten

Their processing rates are not necessarily the absolute lowest. If a few tenths of a percentage are important to you, you may wish to shop around for the lowest transaction rates.

authorize.net en Stripe

Redenen om voor Square Point of Sale te kiezen

Ease of use and integration was considerably better than using our Bank for CC processing. Integrates seamlessly with many e-commerce platforms, without complicated APIs.

Redenen om over te stappen op Square Point of Sale

Ease of use and integration.
Brad

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Dont expect great support

Beoordeeld op 21-11-2023

I've been up and down every channel I can to resolve an issue centered around a dispute a customer filed.

For starters, this customer should have been refunded but my team never hit the refund button. Once I saw the dispute, I immediately ACCEPTED it.

This was on October 10th. Fast forward to Nov 20th and the customer has not seen any money refunded.

After 5 different calls with support and having the issue escalated, two different calls with our representative - I was told the same response "Square has been informed that the disputed payment should be credited back to the cardholder’s account. Please refer your customer to their bank for more information on when to expect the credit."

Each time the customer called his bank and was told "there is no communication from Square nor are there any pending deposits or transactions"

Each time, I called back and asked for a transaction number, or some information that proves the transfer of funds from Square to customer's bank has been made - each time same response.

After asking to speak higher up each time - "there is nothing I can do beyond this" is the response. Zero opportunity to escalate.

I was patient and clear with each call, asking kindly but stating the importance of my issue and how it impacts my business, except on the 6th call - I got heated and begged for help.

Now this is no small transaction, it's $4,238 of our customers money. This customer has been patient but has threatened my business, not Square, but my business and has demanded I refund his money - the same money Square already deducted from our account.

I've asked for escalation multiple times, asking for simple transaction data to help my case and save my business from this headache - 1-2 day wait, same response.

I've called out the [sensitive content hidden] and the Company on LinkedIn asking, pleading for help. Nothing.

All i've heard is "I'm sorry this is a challenging situation for you, but I can't help you any further" - then get hung up on.

I've been a Square customer for 7 years, processing over $1M in transactions on this platform and still - no luck in getting information.

Now I'll have to shell out another $4,238 on top of the $4,238 Square already deducted from my account to settle this customer and save my business headache.

If you don't care about getting thoughtful support, or data you need when you're in a bind - Square may be good for you, but if you need want support - I do not recommend.

I've tried up and down every channel I can get and was shut down each time. No luck.

I'm switching to something else for sure. Sad to see this happen.

Nice POS System for our customer interface

Minpunten

Customer Support is not great, cannot get you info when you need it. Slow to respond.

Kristine
  • Sector: Musea en instituten
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

After research, seemed like best choice on a small nonprofit's limited budget.

Beoordeeld op 14-7-2017

Our previous credit card processor charged us PCI compliance fee but didn't help us with our compliance issues. They were happy to charge an additional price. PCI noncompliance fee for more than a year. Switching our four physical locations and website to Square resolved those issues and saved those fees. Square Retail would no doubt help us more with inventory management, but we can't afford the extra monthly cost for the multiple locations. Software Advice and other review sites were very helpful in sorting through the hundreds of options and convincing our board that we could afford to make the switch to Square to help staff reduce time spent to manage both sales and inventory.

Pluspunten

Fairly intuitive and forgiving (can back out of most screens if not sure where to find function you're looking for). Sales and national park visitor center staff really like the system, and have had little difficulty learning it. We have it set up with wi-fi on AT&T U-Verse and satellite internet and on a Verizon wireless-enabled iPad. Offline mode has worked during power interruptions and automatically uploaded sales when back online. Customer support has generally been top notch. Support Center has good information and comments from the Square community, though it can be a challenge to find the answer without fairly extensive searching. The Square stands, compatible printers, and cash drawers were easy to hook up and work well together. Straightforward pricing. Ability to accept multiple forms of payment with the Square chip reader and Virtual Terminal.

Minpunten

Would be extremely helpful to have searchable, downloadable start-up and user guides instead of having to cut and paste from web pages, which doesn't work well. We had to make a lot of phone calls to tech support during initial set-up, particularly for uploading inventory, because we couldn't find instructions online. Very time-consuming and tricky to upload inventory spreadsheet files that include multiple locations. After all the effort to upload, it appears that each item still has to have inventory tracking enabled manually. We assumed that's why we were entering all the inventory numbers into the spreadsheet. Moving inventory from one location to another also must be done manually. With desktop version of QuickBooks for Mac, Square's daily subtraction of fees for each location's sales vs. all fees charged once monthly by our previous processor has more than quadrupled the time needed to enter sales reports. Switching to cloud version of QuickBooks may help, as transactions can supposedly be downloaded to it. Had to purchase a third-party module to integrate our website's Magento Community ecommerce software with Square, but integration is very incomplete (total charge only is transferred to Square, not items sold, merchandise subtotal, member discount, or shipping charges). We accidentally entered some Virtual Terminal transactions with the wrong location selected and couldn't transfer them to the correct location. Tech support verified that the only option would have been to refund each transaction from the incorrect location and reenter them in the correct one. We bought a recommended scanner but found that we would have to manually replace our existing PLUs with very long barcode numbers for each item to use it.

Geverifieerde reviewer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A cheap, easy, & convenient CC processing alternative.

Beoordeeld op 18-3-2019

We take all of our credit/debit card payments through Square, as well as Apple Pay, Android Pay & Samsung Pay. The ability for a customer to pay, sign, and get a receipt e-mailed to their phone while they are still standing in front of me brings a nice sense of trust and completion to each sale.

Pluspunten

It is free to set up and implement initially. Square will even send free card processors (they're the cheap ones that let you take a card payment from your phone/tablet, but it will let you start swiping cards immediately). They help keep track of your sales/accounting for non-card payments, too, as long as you enter in the sales data for them. Additionally, the ability to edit & customize withdrawal options is very helpful. I can get funds deposited on a schedule or whenever I choose to (even instantly, although this incurs an additional 1% fee). It is much cheaper and more convenient than a standard CC payment processor, so anyone with a small or mobile business would be wise to check this out.

Minpunten

The customer service is a bit lacking. I've never had a real issue with them that didn't resolve itself pretty quickly, but there's been one or two times where I have an issue and get what appears to be an automated response about it. Not a big deal, but when you Google it, on the Square help forums, this kind of response seems to be the norm for most questions/concerns. Fortunately, their system is pretty self-explanatory, that additional personalized help isn't usually needed.

Gracie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Great POS System for new companies.

Beoordeeld op 8-3-2017

Square has done wonders for our small business, it has almost everything you would need for a new business but there is somethings I didn't quite like. The system is great but there are some issues. To actually have track your inventory and have it sync up with Quickbooks required us to purchase Quickbooks online to be able to track our inventory and sync our daily sales. It was a little of a hassle but when it all comes down to it this register is great! I just wish it was designed more for a retail store or have that option when ordering the register. I haven't had any other complaints, it works well, user friendly, add as many products/items as you would need. Easy to use checkout for people without a good grasp of technology and how it works. I would honestly say this is a great POS system, very efficient and reliable! Plus you can download the app on your phone and accept payments where ever you are! That is the other great perk of this register!

Pluspunten

Efficient, reliable, on the go app, easy to use, great for any store, easy to track your sales, keep costumer information that are repeats and order frequently, design and layout is simple and very easy on the eyes, it has two versions to layout your items, either a grid or a list so it is a personal preference of which you like to use, deposits your money that night.

Minpunten

Can't sync with Quickbooks unless you have Quickbooks Online, sometimes takes a while to start up and get going, the card swipe is very picky you HAVE to swipe it straight through or it doesn't accept the card (something that should be resolved soon I hope!) I just wish it wasn't only able to be used on Apple too. I am not a huge fan of Apple products. I would prefer to use a Samsung or Andriod tablet rather then a Ipad, but that is just a personal preference.