Square Point of Sale

• Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Square POS after 1 year

Beoordeeld op 25-6-2022

The POS software is very good especially when I go offline and in person I can collect a payment and continue online and resolve any client information.

Pluspunten

It's seamless with my banking and helps me integrate payments for clients, products, and services

Minpunten

There are many freemium features that can be an additional benefit on top of the current monthly costs unlike a shopify plan that bundles most offers in one subscription.

Cash App, Stripe en Venmo

Redenen om voor Square Point of Sale te kiezen

The solution was able to solve a pressing need to offer an offline settlement system just in case my clients were not able to access my website.

Overgestapt van

Redenen om over te stappen op Square Point of Sale

It involved a lot more ecom and web integrations that provide
Deborah
  • Sector: Civiele techniek

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Why Square will work for you? Is Square the product for you? There's a Reason you know the...

Beoordeeld op 19-12-2022

The overall experience was positive, to the point that I was instrumental in selecting it at my next post...when faced with a choice.

Pluspunten

How easy it is to use, how easy it is to install/integrate with existing systems, how easily it interacts with a variety of other existing software. That is from an admin. stand point. Having to introduce this to a team of sometimes not too technically minded people, it seemed also flawless in the "user friendly" department.

Minpunten

The unanimous thing is the additional hardware required...mostly for mobile payments. This is an absolutely necessary evil of course...have to have the hardware to scan cards, but the hardware is sometimes not in working order.

Kirt
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Point Of Sale Review

Beoordeeld op 16-12-2022

Pluspunten

Good software to get started with as its free. Is mobile friendly and easy to use.

Minpunten

Updates constantly and the backened is always changing, resulting in needing to relearn where stuff is at.

Toast POS

Redenen om over te stappen op Square Point of Sale

We use this pos on smaller gigs where more advance technology isnt needed.
Maria
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

Best payment processing platform

Beoordeeld op 15-11-2022

Pluspunten

I love how easy it is to use due to their very friendly interface. Also, customer service is THE BEST, super fast response and they do everything to fix problems. The processing fees are very low and it's totally worthy to pay them since the platform never fails or produces errors (I've never experienced double charges or any mistakes on their end). Also, they conduct good research in case a customer files a claim or a refund, which is very different in other platforms that will just grant the claim with little to no research

Minpunten

So far I haven't found anything I don't like about this app. The issues I've encountered were promptly fixed by customer service

Grant
  • Sector: Leger

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best POS solution for small and medium sized businesses.

Beoordeeld op 3-12-2022

Pluspunten

Square offers everything from a simple mobile app to full large business POS solutions. Their cashier station works perfectly for my small business, but I could get away with just an iPad and an adapter.

Minpunten

I wish that fees would be a little lower, and the software can be a little slow on older hardware.

Renee

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great service with no monthly fee

Beoordeeld op 1-12-2022

This has helped our small business grow with accepting payments easy and hotspot at any location. We use the handheld square terminal. Love it so much we got another for our new location. Easy print receipts anywhere, ticket orders works great for us

Pluspunten

I love that there was no commitment contract or monthly fee. The costs of their processing cards was about the same as other monthly fee systems

Minpunten

Online and reports on phones or tablets are challenging with it resetting itself over and over I don’t use a computer so this is hard

Waseem
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Square Payments is best but not for everyone

Beoordeeld op 28-12-2022

Pluspunten

There is no doubt that they are one of the best amount other competitors. For Example:1. Fast Payments processing 2. Integration with websites and online stores.3. Listing products in your inventory 4. Invoices creation And many more, indeed its best but not all of us.

Minpunten

The worst thing about square Payments is that they are not made for small businesses. I remember when my uncle applied for square Payments but they rejected and closed my uncle account saying that they won’t support his business.Short story is that if your business has good worthiness then you can use square, otherwise stay away.

Traci
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Must Try for All Small Business Owners

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2022

Pluspunten

Square has been wonderful when it comes to my small business. It's ease in use has been amazing. I love how I can take payments on the go!

Minpunten

I would have to say the fees. I have sought out other measures for payment taking that have cheaper fees. I still utilize it when I want to invoice.

PayPal, PayPal Invoicing en Venmo
Jessie
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Square point of sale

Beoordeeld op 23-12-2022

Ive realized the benefits are endless saves me time and effort .and helps me keep better records.

Pluspunten

What I liked most about square point of sale is how it helps me keep better records and keeps my information needed dor the week.

Minpunten

What I leat like about square point of sale it was hard dor me to figure out at first how to set up and use but ive figured it out now no problems.

• Sector: Design en ontwerp

A must-have!

Beoordeeld op 1-12-2022

It's easy to use and very convenient. A must-have for anyone selling online or in person!

Pluspunten

Super easy to create and send invoices by email or by link. Easy to manage incomes.

Minpunten

The new paid features… everything new seems to be part of their subscription plan.

Megan
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Square for small healthcare mobile practice

Beoordeeld op 31-8-2022

Overall, this is a great system and it's very easy to use to quickly collect payments for our services in the home on our mobile devices. It has a lot of features that allow you to send receipts, invoices, and collect payments securely in order to remain HIPAA complaint. You can also sign a BAA to show this as a healthcare practice, which is very important. Many clients are also familiar with Square, so they feel comfortable with you using it to process payments.

Pluspunten

I like that it is reliable and convenient to use for our mobile practice. With us having to pack up equipment and take it back out at each client, it is nice that the system is able to be used on our cell phones and stores neatly into the pocket of our treatment bag. It is easy to connect and use even when mobile service is a bit spotty. We have not had a missed or returned payment. It is also easy to swipe through and gives the option to send a receipt that the client can access right then on their mobile device or in their email.

Minpunten

The biggest complaint that I have is the lightning connector adapter's stem is a bit short for use with a lot of phone cases. If the phone case is extra protective, the stem isn't long enough to reach the lightning port. It can be annoying to have to remove the case in a client's home in order to access the port so that payments can be taken.

Jonathan
  • Sector: Fotografie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Perfect merchant processing for a small business!

Beoordeeld op 19-7-2022

My overall experience using Square has been great. It is easy to use and their customer service is extremely helpful when needed. Two thumbs up!

Pluspunten

I have been using Square since they were first founded. I love how easy it is to use and is most cost effective for my business. I love how I can send clients a link to pay their invoice online and how easy it is to take in person payments.

Minpunten

Only con is I wish Square would take their fee's out at the end of the month rather than after every transaction. This would just be more helpful for accounting purposes.

Redenen om voor Square Point of Sale te kiezen

Square had better rates and was easier to use when sending something for an online payment.

Redenen om over te stappen op Square Point of Sale

I chose Square because their rates were better than PayPal and Quickbooks.
Mark
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Works well as a small business POS system

Beoordeeld op 29-9-2022

Easy to track inventory and sales, so we can reorder the most popular items and not run out as often as we did in the past.

Pluspunten

Easy to deploy and use and can be modified as to items on the POS system as often as you need to change things.

Minpunten

You need to have a really good wifi signal for the POS to work as easily and reliably as possible, otherwise it ends up having to work 'offline', which can be a problem if you happen to get a bad credit card presented for payment. Note, this has happened only a few times, but it is a possibility for locations (such as ours) where we use the iPad with Square, outside our building frequently. Tip, we solved this by adding a wifi extender to cover the outdoor space.

Redenen om voor Square Point of Sale te kiezen

found the interface to be easier to use and liked that we could quickly and easily customize the POS screens whenever we wanted. Better processing rates for us than Clover offered us.

Redenen om over te stappen op Square Point of Sale

Overall, we felt Square had a better product design and more favorable card processing fees and transaction rates

Square Point of Sale Review

Beoordeeld op 7-6-2022

My overall experience with Square Point of Sale is that it is the best option for new businesses and business that are building.

Pluspunten

Square is easy to get up and running, easy to use, and easy to maintain. There are more features than most businesses will ever use. It is the most cost effective point of sale for business processing less than $5000/month.

Minpunten

The transaction cost is more than other processors, but, the initial cost and monthly cost are much less.

Redenen om voor Square Point of Sale te kiezen

I began using Square because I acquired it from another store.

Redenen om over te stappen op Square Point of Sale

It was the least expensive and easiest to get into.
Kristine
  • Sector: Musea en instituten
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

After research, seemed like best choice on a small nonprofit's limited budget.

Beoordeeld op 14-7-2017

Our previous credit card processor charged us PCI compliance fee but didn't help us with our compliance issues. They were happy to charge an additional price. PCI noncompliance fee for more than a year. Switching our four physical locations and website to Square resolved those issues and saved those fees. Square Retail would no doubt help us more with inventory management, but we can't afford the extra monthly cost for the multiple locations. Software Advice and other review sites were very helpful in sorting through the hundreds of options and convincing our board that we could afford to make the switch to Square to help staff reduce time spent to manage both sales and inventory.

Pluspunten

Fairly intuitive and forgiving (can back out of most screens if not sure where to find function you're looking for). Sales and national park visitor center staff really like the system, and have had little difficulty learning it. We have it set up with wi-fi on AT&T U-Verse and satellite internet and on a Verizon wireless-enabled iPad. Offline mode has worked during power interruptions and automatically uploaded sales when back online. Customer support has generally been top notch. Support Center has good information and comments from the Square community, though it can be a challenge to find the answer without fairly extensive searching. The Square stands, compatible printers, and cash drawers were easy to hook up and work well together. Straightforward pricing. Ability to accept multiple forms of payment with the Square chip reader and Virtual Terminal.

Minpunten

Would be extremely helpful to have searchable, downloadable start-up and user guides instead of having to cut and paste from web pages, which doesn't work well. We had to make a lot of phone calls to tech support during initial set-up, particularly for uploading inventory, because we couldn't find instructions online. Very time-consuming and tricky to upload inventory spreadsheet files that include multiple locations. After all the effort to upload, it appears that each item still has to have inventory tracking enabled manually. We assumed that's why we were entering all the inventory numbers into the spreadsheet. Moving inventory from one location to another also must be done manually. With desktop version of QuickBooks for Mac, Square's daily subtraction of fees for each location's sales vs. all fees charged once monthly by our previous processor has more than quadrupled the time needed to enter sales reports. Switching to cloud version of QuickBooks may help, as transactions can supposedly be downloaded to it. Had to purchase a third-party module to integrate our website's Magento Community ecommerce software with Square, but integration is very incomplete (total charge only is transferred to Square, not items sold, merchandise subtotal, member discount, or shipping charges). We accidentally entered some Virtual Terminal transactions with the wrong location selected and couldn't transfer them to the correct location. Tech support verified that the only option would have been to refund each transaction from the incorrect location and reenter them in the correct one. We bought a recommended scanner but found that we would have to manually replace our existing PLUs with very long barcode numbers for each item to use it.

Molly
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

Square - Pros and Cons

Beoordeeld op 28-8-2022

My overall experience with Square as a Point of Sale is mostly positive. We have transitioned our appointments and reports away from Square due to the lack of reports and really only use this POS for online transactions or if we were to do an event outside of our Brick and Mortor. I think this is a positive system that can and does benefit many businesses. For ours we needed more detailed and extensive reports and better transaction fees for our day to day transactions with our customers.

Pluspunten

I loved that Square was so easy to start up and operate immediately. It literally takes minutes to set up and the hardware once it is sent to you is the simplest set up. I think the biggest appeal to Square is that it is fool proof and anyone can get this POS to work for them. The second biggest YES for this product is that it is super easy to take with you to offer card payment options to clients while you are outside of your brick and motor. I think offline payments and the option to take payments on their app through the mobile card swiper is a huge selling point to Square customers.

Minpunten

I feel the cost of the transaction to the business owner is quite high when compared to other companies. They have one of the highest if not the highest transaction costs. Some owners will charge this back to their customers via a fee (which is illegal in some states) and others could just cushion this cost of doing business into their service prices but it is worth mentioning that it is something not so great about Square. The other not awesome part of Square is the reports. They are very mundane and not very extensive. It is quite clear that Square is a POS system that offers payment transactions first and later on enable the appointments and the reports. I hope to see much improvement with those back-end functions in the near future. It is imperative to a business owner to know what the health of the company looks like at any given moment and transactions is not even close to the only report necessary.

Clover

Redenen om over te stappen op Square Point of Sale

Ease of use and integration
Theresa
  • Sector: Sportartikelen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Square delivers plenty of features at low cost

Beoordeeld op 30-12-2015

Pluspunten

I have run a brick-and-mortar for more than 19 years, and got rid of my traditional merchant account about 5 years ago when fees became outrageous and unstable, and I also needed a mobile payment system as my bank did not offer one. I did some research and settled on Square. The product is intuitive and easy to navigate, and the cost for processing credit cards is reasonable at 2.75% for swiped and 3.5% for manually entered.
But that's just the beginning of what they offer: in 2013, the Square Market was an incredible add-on benefit provided for free! If you've needed e-commerce for your business, you know that this service can be costly, so for Square to provide it for merely the cost of each transaction processed is amazing. There are many features to the Market, such as the ability to embed items you are selling into your website, share on social media, etc. While the features aren't customizable to a great extent, it is still a very powerful platform for POS. I particularly appreciate the many reports that can be generated, receipts with custom messages you can send to clients who have shopped online, ability to send invoices, etc. They've added gift cards, which is a nice feature, and they have many third party vendor apps that interface with Square for inventory and financial processes for your business. New features are constantly being added, such as their Customer Engagement to create customer lists and do direct marketing to that list right from Square. This product is a powerful addition to your website and other marketing you may already be doing. I have recommended this product to many small business owners and non-profits, and have been a very happy user since late 2010.

Minpunten

I have found very little to dislike. I have seen comments online about deposits being held, a lack of ability to communicate easily with Square (initially, they had no phone customer service, but I always got very quick response from their techs via Twitter in the early days), and difficulty in raising deposit limits. I run two small businesses using Square, and for one of them had to ask for a large increase in daily deposits as my business grew. This was handled easily via email communications and took only a few days.

Khalid
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

NO.1 FREE POS - Square POS | Best for online payment processing and invoice management

Beoordeeld op 5-10-2022

My overall experience with app/software/SAAS can be summed in the follwing points:

A. The given app/software/SAAS has been solving the following business problems :
- multiple payment processings
- invoice creation
-mobile app payments
- attract more customers
- revenue generation
B. i have been able to realize the following benefits with the help of the given app/software/SAAS :
- bring the payment systems to online
- making offline business transform into online business
- allows customers to pay using either credit or debit or mobile payments with and without contact
- helped build trusted business brand and brand reputation among customers
-easy to setup all functionalities at affordable fees

Pluspunten

i found the following features as most impactful:
- lightweight, quick payment processing and mobile
- best sales database management
- builds consumer confidence with its ease of use and real-time payment updates.
- affordable & reliable
- phone app allows payments at all locations.
Yes the product is quite easy to use for:
- payments
-invoicing with customers full details
-mobile payments
- pulling sales reports
- contactless payments
Yes i was successfully able to implement the integration of the app/software/SAAS with my existing business processes quite smoothly and easily as i could set it up with a little self-help, effort, and online training guides..

Minpunten

I found the following features that were either missing or could be improved:
- difficulty in card reading for payments and chip card reading
- could be made in other dark colors instead of WHITE
- features to make payments by consumers using heir online square account
- fees could be reduced further,
- better connectivity and tutorials to use needed

I found the following features or aspects of the product that are difficult to use:
- freelancers do not get more options
- complex to understand the POS platform
- manual entry of chargeable dollar amounts
- non-availability of phone support
- difficult to customize
No, the integration of the app/software/SAAS with my existing business processes not so much difficult as i could set it up with a little self-help, effort, and online training guides.

Hannah

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great for anyone wanting to start a business.

Beoordeeld op 8-11-2018

It's hard for me to find anything wrong with Square. We have never really been tempted by the competition, and I doubt we will be anytime soon.

Perhaps if you are running a store with more products or customers you may benefit from a different system, but I would suggest Square to anyone starting out. You can get set up today, and your customers already know how to use it.

Pluspunten

I was working as a barista in a new coffee location in my local town. The owner of the shop was pretty new to the industry, and didn't have a lot of business experience. She needed a way to run cards, and she was looking at a few different solutions, but I mentioned Square, and she ran to CVS and bought one right away. She wasn't very tech savvy, so I volunteered to get it set up. It probably took me less than an hour. The interface is a breeze to use, customers get it right away when they need to sign for charges or enter phone numbers. There were days that I was the only person on staff, using Square and running between the milk steamer and the register was a breeze. One feature we used often was using a cell phone to take orders while people waited in their cars. This allowed us to reduce the lines in our shop, and keep the morning rush moving.

The flat rate pricing makes things extremely easy as well. As someone that is not an accountant, this made my life a lot easier.

Minpunten

Some of the reporting features can be confusing to read, and more than once have resulted in us blindly refunding customers.

Sometimes the card readers gave us problems, but this was usually solved with a quick reset.

Kristine

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Not perfect, but a big improvement!

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2018

Pluspunten

Sales staff really like it compared to cash register and credit card terminal (or old-fashioned knuckle-buster imprinter for our remote locations). Predictable fees, which have been lower than for our previous traditional credit card processors, especially for in-person purchases and for American Express. No monthly fees or PCI compliance issues. Square Community is a helpful resource. Dashboard with a variety of reports works pretty well, and it's handy to be able to generate sales reports or search for individual transactions quickly.

Minpunten

Lack of good integration with Magento Community web software (only bottom line charge comes through). No ability to easily transfer inventory from one location to another. Problem with cash total on drawer report not matching sales report. Usually cash drawer is correct, which means sales are not recorded properly. This problem has existed since at least August 2016, while their engineers work on it. This lowest cost version of Square probably gets less attention than their monthly subscription products. Daily subtraction of processing fees creates a lot more work in QuickBooks than traditional credit card processors charging fees monthly. Customer support has been hit or miss. We've been misled a couple times. After uploading a file with inventory quantities for each product at each location, which took a lot of time to create, we discovered that inventory didn't start counting down with each sale unless we activated that feature on each product individually. That makes no sense. Searching for sales of individual items can be quite slow because it starts loading ALL items before giving a chance to choose.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A cheap, easy, & convenient CC processing alternative.

Beoordeeld op 18-3-2019

We take all of our credit/debit card payments through Square, as well as Apple Pay, Android Pay & Samsung Pay. The ability for a customer to pay, sign, and get a receipt e-mailed to their phone while they are still standing in front of me brings a nice sense of trust and completion to each sale.

Pluspunten

It is free to set up and implement initially. Square will even send free card processors (they're the cheap ones that let you take a card payment from your phone/tablet, but it will let you start swiping cards immediately). They help keep track of your sales/accounting for non-card payments, too, as long as you enter in the sales data for them. Additionally, the ability to edit & customize withdrawal options is very helpful. I can get funds deposited on a schedule or whenever I choose to (even instantly, although this incurs an additional 1% fee). It is much cheaper and more convenient than a standard CC payment processor, so anyone with a small or mobile business would be wise to check this out.

Minpunten

The customer service is a bit lacking. I've never had a real issue with them that didn't resolve itself pretty quickly, but there's been one or two times where I have an issue and get what appears to be an automated response about it. Not a big deal, but when you Google it, on the Square help forums, this kind of response seems to be the norm for most questions/concerns. Fortunately, their system is pretty self-explanatory, that additional personalized help isn't usually needed.

Gracie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Great POS System for new companies.

Beoordeeld op 8-3-2017

Square has done wonders for our small business, it has almost everything you would need for a new business but there is somethings I didn't quite like. The system is great but there are some issues. To actually have track your inventory and have it sync up with Quickbooks required us to purchase Quickbooks online to be able to track our inventory and sync our daily sales. It was a little of a hassle but when it all comes down to it this register is great! I just wish it was designed more for a retail store or have that option when ordering the register. I haven't had any other complaints, it works well, user friendly, add as many products/items as you would need. Easy to use checkout for people without a good grasp of technology and how it works. I would honestly say this is a great POS system, very efficient and reliable! Plus you can download the app on your phone and accept payments where ever you are! That is the other great perk of this register!

Pluspunten

Efficient, reliable, on the go app, easy to use, great for any store, easy to track your sales, keep costumer information that are repeats and order frequently, design and layout is simple and very easy on the eyes, it has two versions to layout your items, either a grid or a list so it is a personal preference of which you like to use, deposits your money that night.

Minpunten

Can't sync with Quickbooks unless you have Quickbooks Online, sometimes takes a while to start up and get going, the card swipe is very picky you HAVE to swipe it straight through or it doesn't accept the card (something that should be resolved soon I hope!) I just wish it wasn't only able to be used on Apple too. I am not a huge fan of Apple products. I would prefer to use a Samsung or Andriod tablet rather then a Ipad, but that is just a personal preference.

There's room for improvement, but it's currently THE Point of Sale

Beoordeeld op 1-1-2019

Overall, as an independent artist, I'd recommend Square in a blink to anyone in that position. Free reader, easy to use, mobile...It's perfect. For small businesses, I'd also suggest Square - I've worked with the alternative, Clover, and it's so very slow and not as user friendly - but I think Square needs to continue evolving to keep up with those demands. And I'm sure they will given they've already created the flippable platform.

Pluspunten

Square is simple to use and that's what makes it so popular. The card readers are simple, organizing your inventory is simple. It works really well for me as an independent artist at art fairs and such. I've never run into any trouble using it in that context.

The new flip screen platform is also super wonderful for retail stores and cafes as it takes the pressure off of the employee and the awkwardness of asking for tips etc... disappates. It also seems to run smoother by virtue of the platform not running other apps. Definitely love that Square is expanding their market to meet the needs of larger companies.

Minpunten

It gets overloaded and laggy pretty quickly when used in a more dense environment. When I've used Square at small businesses as a sales employee, I've experienced lag between pressing on an item and having it go to the item menu or add to the cart. Also, the free square readers that go into your audio jack are awfully temperamental with continued use and you either have to keep re-ordering them, or just buckle down and buy a reader. The only time the latter hasn't worked was when I had to be mobile while taking orders.

An ISBN scanner would also be super cool integration and would allow Square to be used in more places.

Melody

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent as a cash register for small businesses

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2018

At the ice cream parlor I work at, the register is programmed with all of the items we sell. You can program buttons to create discounts either by a percentage of the sale or with a flat dollar amount. This program tracks sales by day and by product sold. We have used this for probably 2 years now and it allows us to track sales from the years past to see what the trends are. For example, how busy were we last Mother's Day or when to our sales start dropping as we head into/winter fall. This allows us to make informed decisions on how much staffing we need and what hours to keep our business open for. We can also see how well certain items are selling. So when we introduce new items it allows us to see if they are selling well and gives us insight as to how we need to market for our business. This replaced a simple cash register that we used to have, but it is so much more than a cash register with all of the information you can track and use to make decisions for your business.

Pluspunten

This is an easily programmable software that can be used to create a point of sale register. I work at a coffee/ice cream parlor and we use the software for our register, and it stores our sales information and has been very helpful in marketing and determining what products have been selling well or poorly

Minpunten

I don't know if there's anything I don't like about this program. It's user friendly and I haven't really found any limitations or holdbacks to our business because of this

• Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A great product for a small retail business

Beoordeeld op 29-1-2019

I log into Square every day to check the sales of our coffee shop, as I don't work there day to do, but lead the management team. I use the various reporting tools weekly as well, to track how we are doing compared the previous weeks and years.

Pluspunten

The software has a very low buy in cost and if you aren't processing payment through them it is free. But in the end the best way to use it is to process credit card directly through your Square POS. It was so easy for our staff, but no real POS experience, to figure out how to setup our coffee shop using square. The way you are able to build in all the variables that make up what you charge the customer took the guess work out of things for our person running the POS. In the end, it meant errors in charging the customer were eliminated. We also love that the customer can reply back directly to us via their email or text receipt. Giving us feedback and allowing us to refund them if they had a negative experience.

Minpunten

The rewards program has changed a couple times and it was a little confusing for the customers how to use it in the past. though a recent update fixed a lot of that for us.