Adobe Commerce

4,3 (639)
Schrijf een review!
Beheer van site-inhoud en klanttraject voor e-commerce

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Sector: Groothandel
  • Anders 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

A Robust Ecommerce Content Management System

Beoordeeld op 30-12-2019

My team used Magento to build our B2B ecommerce platform, and that helped us to get seed funding. It could have been more stressful to build the ecommerce website from scratch, but Magento eased off the stress appreciably.

Pluspunten

Magento is a Content Management System (CMS) used for building ecommerce websites. I used Magento when I was part of a team that were building a B2B ecommerce website.

Among the things I love about Magento include:

1. Ability to have multiple user accounts for one store: When I was working on the Ecommerce platform, there was a need to onboard merchants on the platform. The products to be onboarded were quite much and could have been very tedious for one person to onboard all of them. Thanks to the ability to create multiple user accounts for one store while using Magento. This helped to limit the stress.

2. Availability of themes and plugins; Magento makes use of themes and plugins for customisation. This is a beautiful feature as the theme allowed my team to make necessary changes so as to make the website as we desired. The plugin allowed us to add functionalities to the website. Among the functionalities that can be added include invoicing, delivery, etc.

3. Open source and free to use: Magento is an open source software and it is free to use. There are many free themes and plugins one can start using to build ecommerce websites of choice, though some themes and plugins are premium and need to be purchased before they can be used.

There are a few cons I observed about Magento. They include:

1. Hard to learn: It was the first time my team used Magento, and spent sleepless nights trying to understand how it works, and how to customise it. This was very stressful, and was the reason for which my team dumped it.

2. Expensive themes: Magento is not as widely used as some other ecommerce CMSs. This caused there to be fewer theme developers and also making the premium themes to be quite expensive.

3. Small community: Owing to the small user base of Magento, the community is quite small. This made it somewhat hard to get solutions online.

Lena
  • Sector: Diergeneeskunde

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Adobe Commerce is all you need for your online business

Beoordeeld op 28-4-2022

Adobe Commerce was a game changer for our online business presence. Having everything I need to build my online shop, merchant services, shopping cart, shipping services, inventory management, and much more, makes running an online business so easy and efficient. Also having the advanced SEO features is very helpful to make sure I’m reaching the maximum number of our target audience. I highly recommend this software for your online business needs.

Pluspunten

I like how everything I need is easily accessible through the software, I don’t have to integrate a lot of different things to have a fully functional store.

Minpunten

Sometimes some of the setup can be a bit difficult and the pricing could be more competitive.

Redenen om voor Adobe Commerce te kiezen

Wordpress was really only for design, it had limited features for e-commerce, and most features had to be integrated with outside apps.

WordPress

Redenen om over te stappen op Adobe Commerce

Adobe Commerce offered a much wider range of features and they are all in one software, ready and easy to use.
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Only committed Adobe users should buy this software

Beoordeeld op 31-10-2019

We were on Magento 1 and when it came time to upgrade, we realized that everything would have to be rewritten for M2. So, we decided to abandon Magento entirely and will save at least $8,000 month and probably $100k per year in dev fees. We'll be going with BigCommerce from now on.

Pluspunten

Magento has tons of features
A huge amount of apps to purchase
Many qualified developers to contract with
Standard features like page builders now come with it
Rock-solid security

Minpunten

Magento is ridiculously expensive. Not just for the licensing of the Enterprise version, but for the apps, the developers and the entire ecosystem. You aren't getting the true value of open source any more. The only way Magento makes sense is if you are a part of the Adobe ecosystem and need to rely on the integrations that Adobe will (eventually--not fully done) provide.

Tanveer
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Adobe Commerce Makes Inventory Management Smooth for Us

Beoordeeld op 25-4-2024

Pluspunten

For accuracy in inventory management, Adobe Commerce is the most efficient and reliable solution.
I am impressed by the amazing capabilities of Adobe Commerce.

Minpunten

I like the efficiency of Adobe Commerce.
No cons about Adobe Commerce.

Rhiannon

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Community version is the only affordable option for a small business

Beoordeeld op 2-3-2021

I started out with Shopify, as recommended by my IT, but I’m really thankful I moved over to Magento community version. It costs more to buildup front, but the money I put into it is mine to keep in that I pay for a module once, and not on a monthly subscription. I also have complete power over my data and can change hosting as needed. My accountant tells me there’s more resale value in a Magento site as such.
There’s a much bigger learning curve with Magento, but the sheer power, vast features, and total flexibility for outweigh any cons.

Pluspunten

Magento is an incredibly powerful tool. I investigated all the biggies in e-commerce when making the decision which one to implement for my store and magento came out on top each time. Everything is customizable and if something isn’t in the settings, there’s literally a module for that or one can hire a dev to build a custom module.
Scalability is not at all an issue in this platform, which means you’re growing pains in the future. There’s nothing worse than putting in $100,000 of development work on a site that is obsolete in a few years.
Unlike other platforms like Shopify and Woocommerce, this option has a more professional look and is a far more robust system. It’s also less likely to be used by scammer sites (Shopify is loaded with fake sites and the company doesn’t do much to stop this fraud.)
The Magento dev community is strong and there is a lot of support online for newbies like me who have questions.

Minpunten

The enterprise version is insanely expensive. Not only do you pay a monthly fee, but the modules themselves cost double to three times more money than their community edition counterparts.
The enterprise version doesn’t give flexibility of hosting providers and support only goes so far until we have to hire private devs for custom work.
With both enterprise and community versions, Unless someone is well-versed in PHP, you’ll be forking out money for developers.

WooCommerce en Shopify

Redenen om voor Adobe Commerce te kiezen

Shopify support was absolutely terrible and literally left me in tears by how I was treated by the support agent, who refused to hand me off to someone else. The only way to get the site to function as I needed it to was to throw thousands of dollars every month at various subscription based modules. They really nickel and dime their clients. Thankfully, Many of the features I need it came automatically with Magento community edition.

Redenen om over te stappen op Adobe Commerce

Magento has far more functions, features and options out of the box than anything else. The database is robust and the system has been around long enough to know it’s not going to close shop any time soon.
Scott

Complicated But Can't Be Beat

Beoordeeld op 22-7-2019

I began using Magento over 15 years ago, in one of their earliest versions, when I had outgrown some of the boxed ASP.net solutions available at the time. The open source nature of the software is absolutely amazing, and it has been fun to watch it expand over all these years. Today I am running 6 different websites with different versions of Magento, and I've built many more than that, most of which are still in use. Magento makes it easy to create and deploy affordable eCommerce solutions that scale and grow with the customer, even if it is a bit tricky to learn for beginners.

Pluspunten

Magento is easily the most extensive and full-featured piece of open-source eCommerce out there. Once you understand the layout, you'll find that it is very intuitive and flows perfectly. What really shines for me for Magento is all the different options available out there. Not only are there open source versions you can host and manage yourself, but you can pay for the enterprise versions too. There is basically a plug-in or module available at this point for anything you need to accomplish, along with thousands of professionals out there that can help if you get in a jam. Best of all, Magento easily grows with you and is simple to harness and hold back features from, any easy to unchain it and grow with you.

Minpunten

It took me a good bit of time to learn AND get comfortable with this software and how it works, which was a bit of a pain, so this software isn't for the faint of heart or a weekend warrior shop keeper who doesn't have extensive knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP, etc.

Wix en PrestaShop

Wix en PrestaShop

Redenen om over te stappen op Adobe Commerce

Magento is open source and more powerful and extensive than all the rest.
Mark
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

A decent e-commerce management software with great customization option

Beoordeeld op 4-7-2021

While I think we are due for an upgrade, we couldn't simply and easily leave Magento since 85% of our business relies on this tool from customer management, inventory, to order management. Should we decide to migrate, it would take a lot of time to dice and splice the functions we built over the years and put it to another system. It's an old and trusty tool.

Pluspunten

Magento simply does the work from uploading a catalog, managing inventory, managing customer and subscription information. It has a good feature set which anyone can build upon depending on their needs. It has a great community support and the API works well with other common business tools.

Minpunten

Code clean up isn't as easy as we thought it will be. It may require a dedicated team to handle development and troubleshooting. The interface isn't really built for customer support people.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op Adobe Commerce

It's not expensive and it has the baseline tools we need that we can build upon it vs paying a lot where some or most features go unused.
Wim
  • Sector: Meubels

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Can do it with Magento

Beoordeeld op 20-1-2020

it has a steep learning curve. but once you got it right, it has a lot of nice features which turns to a higher conversion-rate.

Pluspunten

The Endless Possibilities thanks to the programming freedom given bij the Magento cms. Robust system

Minpunten

the EOL (End Of Life) of Magento 1, and the migration to Magento 2. it's a though one to get it done properly.

WordPress en Shopify

Redenen om over te stappen op Adobe Commerce

because of the possibilities, strong seo-tech
  • Sector: Online media
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Magento Review

Beoordeeld op 12-3-2020

Pluspunten

its environment and easy to setup the basic features and the theme development is easy

Minpunten

WHen we want to install additional features its hard to write the code and embed it in the current platform unless we know the whole module

WooCommerce

Redenen om over te stappen op Adobe Commerce

It is recommended for us when we started thinking of developing an online shops platform
.Kim
.Kim
  • Sector: Grafisch ontwerp
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Magento Is Easy to Setup And Learn - Great If You Have A Template In Mind

Beoordeeld op 7-4-2019

Magento makes it fast and affordable to start a new online store, and has the flexibility to add to or enhance it's functionality. The software is easy to set up, configure, and does not require the skill set of a programmer or experienced web designer, especially if you are just using a template. The documentation is very specific and easy to understand, Magento is great for a non-technical person.

Pluspunten

Magento is easy to install. Magneto's documentation makes it easy to understand the configuration of it's many shopping cart settings. The cart options in it's administrative panel are organized into categories that are easy to find and understand. It has just about every feature a shopping cart should need, there are optionally numerous ad ons you can easily install to enhance or create additional functionality.

Minpunten

Magento can slow down until you clear the cache/Index, most modern shopping carts, unlike Magento, do not slow down this way. Furthermore, Magento customization can be a bit technical, changing some parts of your website might not be as easy as it seems.

magatte
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Magenta: The best CMS platform for e-commerce sites

Beoordeeld op 26-2-2021

MAgento CMS has many flaws, which must be corrected as quickly as possible. Another software like prestashop is much better than it.
You can easily interact with customers, and you can also send automatic e-mails to customers.
The customer positioning feature allows you to configure the relevant product set for each customer group.
You can integrate fraud detection tools to minimize the risk of fraud from customers or suppliers. It allows administrators to easily customize its management interface.
If you can avoid Magento, it's very good for you or your company.

Pluspunten

The best CMS platform for e-commerce sites.
It contains huge functions. Although I don't know all its features yet, I use it often.
If you want to do something on an e-commerce website, Magento can deliver it to you. There are many free and paid extensions to extend the features.
It is very easy to write code, so you don't need to hire a programmer to use this CMS for a great customization job.

Minpunten

It is a frequently used platform and always vulnerable to attacks. As a result, both in-house and outsourced IT teams must perform regular security updates.
I think there is a version of Magento that has been discontinued, but for small businesses, you almost need something that can give them complex community publishing features, but it can be exploited by Magento.
In the next few years we have to decide whether to stay in Magento or move, Shopify offers a very attractive hosted version.

Karolina
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Advanced tool which gives you many possibilities

Beoordeeld op 12-6-2022

Pluspunten

- as Magento is one of themost popolar e-commerce platform many external softwares has ready Magento plugins so integration with third party software is quite easy
- can manage e-shop with different language versions, many currency, many warehouses
- SEO friendly

Minpunten

- be prepared to spend money - you will have to engage IT specialists for any modyfication

Sachith
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

For Large Scale Businesses

Beoordeeld op 30-10-2019

Overall, We recommend Magento as a remarkable choice for E-commerce especially for those companies whose sales are beyond $1-2 million. Magento provides an excellent platform for businessmen. Moreover, Magento allows its users to automatically update their E-commerce websites and offers companies with solutions and an extensive support network.

Pluspunten

Opportunities: Magento provides a variety of opportunities for E-commerce in a single dashboard. It is equipped with an excellent Business to Business portal and management system, Additionally, it can store views which helps countries to manage all of their inventory. Such valuable information helps them to improve their catalogs and marketing in the future.

Catalog: Magento provides an excellent platform when it comes to adding up a large number of items and products and piling it together for any storefront website. Also, it provides developers with high customizations and designing capabilities which makes their catalog even more attractive and fascinating for their customers.

Minpunten

Charges: No doubt Magento is great software but nothing comes for free, some of the features offered by Magento do not come for free and a subscription is required to gain access to them which seems to be pretty hefty unless the business is running successfully. Additionally, to gain access to the dedicated servers, the users have to pay a sturdy amount.

Non-User Friendly: Magento is non-user friendly at times as it receives constant updates that create problems with the extensions and custom code s you have on the site. Additionally, when it comes to dealing with items in bulk Magento tends to lag and makes the uploading and converting a very slow process.

Letlet
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Adobe Commerce: The Game-Changing E-commerce Platform You Need to Know About

Beoordeeld op 2-3-2023

The difficulty in creating and managing personalized customer experiences on our e-commerce websites was one of our primary business issues prior to implementing Adobe Commerce. However, we have been able to easily develop and modify our websites to meet the specific requirements of our clients thanks to Adobe Commerce.There are numerous advantages to using Adobe Commerce. First, we were able to divide our customers into groups based on factors like their demographics, user activity, shopping cart, and previous purchases. We have been able to tailor content, pricing, and promotions to specific customers thanks to this, which has resulted in increased sales and customer satisfaction. Additionally, our website has seen an increase in traffic and conversion rates as a result of Adobe Commerce's SEO-friendly features increasing our website's visibility and ranking on search engines.We have also discovered that customization and ease of use are benefits. Customizing usability, shopping carts, and online store features has been simple for us thanks to the rule-based product relations and drag-and-drop page builder. In addition, we have been able to test new modules and roll back changes if necessary, ensuring that the customer journey is always optimized.In general, working with Adobe Commerce has been a fantastic experience.

Pluspunten

I can confidently assert that Adobe Commerce has revolutionized our e-commerce operations. We were able to create and manage our e-commerce website with minimal technical expertise thanks to the drag-and-drop page builders. We have been able to provide our customers with a more individualized shopping experience thanks to the features for targeting and segmenting customers, which has resulted in increased sales and customer loyalty.The ability to create pricing and promotions for multiple e-commerce sites is one of Adobe Commerce's main advantages. We are able to offer discounts and promotions to a variety of customers and market segments through multiple channels by using rule-based up-selling and targeted promotions. We have been able to offer personalized discounts and promotions to our customers, which has not only helped us increase our sales but also strengthened our relationships with them.Adobe Commerce's drag-and-drop custom page builder is yet another great feature. We can now tailor content to specific customer segments and upload it, ensuring that only relevant content is included in the customer journey. Site owners can view and experience the site's content as a customer because all edits and changes are saved for future reference and content staging preview.Overall, I would highly recommend Adobe Commerce to any company that wants to improve its e-commerce capabilities and give its customers a personalized shopping experience.

Minpunten

I must admit that the platform's steep learning curve is one of its biggest drawbacks. For new users, it can be frustrating because it can take some time to comprehend all of the platform's features and functions. However, Adobe Commerce can be a useful management tool for your e-commerce business once you get the hang of it.The platform's high price is another drawback I've encountered. Adobe Commerce is designed for larger businesses, so it can be quite pricey. For smaller businesses looking to enter the e-commerce market, this may be a barrier.However, Adobe Commerce's advantages far outweigh its drawbacks. I believe it is well worth the investment for businesses looking to expand their e-commerce capabilities.

Chamath
Chamath
  • Anders 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Magento makes your investments very worthwhile

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2019

Magento solves your eCommerce solutions even if you have an online business which requires scaling. Magento helps you to be hosted by eCommerce solutions like Volusion and Shopify that gives the flexibility you need.

Pluspunten

Are you looking for a solution in eCommerce? Magento provides you the solution of eCommerce. Magento makes your investments very worthwhile even if it is your main business. It has been recommended as one of the best solutions to eCommerce since it is flexible and scalable. It has also become so much popular for the fact many companies bear its name.

Pros -

1. It is user-friendly.
Magento’s administration is has a very simple back end which is easy to navigate and has very perfectly arranged store management features.

2. It is affordable for anyone.
The community version Magento doesn’t require any money to afford since it is free.

3. It is flexible. You have the chance to create anything in Magento because it has been designed in a way that you can customize anything you want.

4. It also gives the ability to fully control the code thereby developing the type of functionality you require.

5. It is easy to scale.
Magento designed in a scalable way on any amount of products you are selling.

Cons-

1. Only the community version of Magento is cheap. The other versions of Magento including support and enterprise and the premium enterprise versions aren’t freely available. Their prices are very high for every person to afford.

2. Magento can only be hosted on dedicated servers.
Since it is large, it can’t be hosted in small servers that aren’t dedicated because it needs to be configured.

3. It requires a lot of time to customize using magneto.
The architecture who have designed it have made it complicated and hence it takes a lot of time to learn the learning curve and make customizations as compared to other eCommerce solutions.

• Sector: Horeca
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Magento Among the Best for eCommerce

Beoordeeld op 6-5-2020

Overall, I have been very satisfied with Magento Commerce. It did take some getting use to, and now that there are some other competitors in the market, I'd say that Magento has passed my expectations and I would consider Magento as a top competitor for eCommerce. Definitely watch a few tutorials to get an idea about the initial setup, and give Magento Commerce a try.

Pluspunten

Magento is incredibly flexible, it allows you to start with a framework that has the function to develop an eCommerce platform / store just how you'd want it. There are numerous add-ons that intergrate effectively making it somewhat of an easy plug and play. Considering that I was working on one platform to run several micro-niche stores, it works extremelly well. There's a lot to learn, but it's a superb platform for eCommerce.

Minpunten

Just like any business, there will be some investments to make in order to get the eCommerce platform to perform the way you want it to, however, there's a steep learning curve at least from my experience. I had to read and watch a lot of tutorials to get the websites where I wanted them to be but it was also educational since this was the first time I was setting up multi-stores. It was a rather complex procedure, and I had to rely on Magento experts at times to help with the development of the site.

Oshan
Oshan
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Magento : Perfect eCommerce platform

Beoordeeld op 13-11-2018

More than just an ordinary eCommerce platform which is efficient and effective .

Pluspunten

Magento is suitable for any business group whether it is a small or large business and its admin dashboard will provide a perfect overview of the business.We can use free and paid plugins as our requirements.It is a Responsive eCommerce platform which can runs on any mobile or computer devices and also Highly customizable and developer friendly CMS platform.Enriched with important features and functionalities to provide everything in a one platform. Magento is capable for integrations such as payment gateways and able to set up currency and languages depend on the location.

Minpunten

I'm using magento 2.2 . The main con according to me is, when i need to edit the content of a page it will give us only a small size text area(text box) which is difficult to work with using mouse scroll and also If we are having large number of products website may slow with its performance. Developer skills are required if we want to customize the platform.

Oren
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Not always the easiest

Beoordeeld op 24-6-2021

Pluspunten

A lot of options for customization and development.

Minpunten

Do not like the heaviness of the site. In addition, sever hosting extremely expensive.

OpenCart
Anna
  • Sector: Sport
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Though it is too complex for our needs, the more I learn the more useful I realize it can be.

Beoordeeld op 26-1-2019

It is a big, clunky, complex tool that takes a lot to learn and even more to remember. However, the more familiar I get with it the more useful it is. I just think it is way more complex than necessary for a small company like ours that sells guided trips.

Pluspunten

Once you figure out how to use different functions in Magento, it is fast and easy to use for most things. I can go in and change dates and click "save," then go to our website and click "refresh" and the change is instant. I do not think this is unique to Magento at all but it is pretty nice! There are so many nuances to it that take time to learn and more time to remember how to do each time, but every time I master a new skill in Magento I definitely feel a feeling of success and I like its capabilities.

Minpunten

There are parts of Magento that are overly complicated, and the general feeling is that is was created by software developers without the end-user in mind. You almost have to learn a new language as some of the terminology for some of the features and functions are not logical terms used by the average person. You have to switch back and forth between different parts of the software multiple times in order to create one product that is linked to another product. We use it to sell trips that have dates, and the software is more geared toward something like hard goods that have attributes such as size or color. Therefore it is not the best product for the job for us. You have to create a drop-down menu for people to pick dates, but after they pick the date and click on book they have to pick the date again. Not very professional looking.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Super powerful, but can be cumbersome

Beoordeeld op 11-4-2019

Pluspunten

Magento is clearly one of the most powerful and robust ecommerce tools out there. The Shopify approach, while great, takes a lot of the tools out your hands—tools you may need to make important technical changes to your store.

Magento is very flexible, fast, and able to suit stores from small level to enterprise billion dollar retailers.

Minpunten

Where Shopify hides or locks certain technical settings from you, Magento gives you more access. But this can also leave your store open to being accidentally messed up by an employee that hits the wrong button. I've often said that while Magento can be fine for small start up ecommerce stores, it is best suited for bigtime enterprise level retailers with a team dedicated to fully utilize the tools Magento makes available to you. For the average employee for a small boutique, for instance, Shopify seems to make things a bit easier.

Elena
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Great and Efficient platform

Beoordeeld op 16-12-2022

Great platform for ecommerce.

Great platform for ecommerce.

Pluspunten

This platform is very easy to use. The integration is ok. There are many additional optional modules to add.

Minpunten

I like this software in general, I wish I could do more bulk changes for the products

Redenen om voor Adobe Commerce te kiezen

Magento has much more built-in options. You can also add many additional modules for more features.
Katie
Katie

Customization = Best in class

Beoordeeld op 26-7-2018

To customize the user experience and create clear brand awareness. With premium content and an intuitive UX/UI comes increase to website conversions.

Pluspunten

Customize your heart out! Magento's base functionality has thousands of custom configurations that can be combined to create an intuitive user experience no matter how you want your site/store to function. If you're setting up an eCommerce store, this is by far the most amazing option as far as CMS is goes. Their user guides and training handouts make it easy to learn. Magento U training courses are invaluable to understanding the verbiage and concepts used across the software. (Scopes and creating any type of rule)

Minpunten

Extensions requires to further customize can be a bit clunky.

I wish further analytics were provided based on marketing features and rules created.

Also, for a CMS that provides such a seamless user experience, the admin tool is quite clicky. The return key should work to apply filters and such- instead it requires clicks to move forward and such.

Michel
Michel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Scalable product, not cheap or easy to use in comparison to other e-commerce platforms

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2023

Pluspunten

Scalability, a lot of functionality and extensions

Minpunten

Ease of use for merchants and developers, value for money

PrestaShop

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Perfect enterprise level eCommerce platform

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2020

There are definitely (cheaper) alternatives to Magento, but not many with so many features, plugins, and customizations available. The price tag can be high, but with a large budget, it will definitely pay off to go this route.

Pluspunten

There are two offerings for Magento, a free open source version, and a paid enterprise version that builds on the same open source framework with additional features. This can be incredibly helpful for a smaller company that wants an enterprise-level eCommerce platform, but has a smaller budget. The application has many builtin features with even more available via third party extensions.

Minpunten

New versions tend to be rather large, code-breaking upgrades. When upgrading, it is necessary to retest lots of features and can require several code updates.

Rob
  • Sector: Biotechnologie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

By FAR the best platform our company has used for E-Commerce

Beoordeeld op 13-2-2018

Great E-Commerce platform that any small business owner should turn to when hosting their own website platform.

Pluspunten

Magento can do almost everything and anything and there are so many plugins and addon's from the Magento community that pushes it far beyond just a website platform into something else that can really be tailored to fit your websites needs. Our Company came from the Yahoo platform and that was just a 4 wall padded cell compared to Magento which is beyond anything we can fully utilize to its maximum potential for our E-Commerce business.

Minpunten

There is some learning curve to Magento; however, with a little time it is easy enough to master and ends up having much more functionality and versatility in the long run.