LinkedIn for Business reviews

LinkedIn for Business

Haal het maximale uit je professionele netwerk.

(1.492)

• Sector: Mediaproductie

Waard voor de connecties

Beoordeeld op 11-9-2022

Pluspunten

Goede connecties voor werkgerelateerde projecten en werkervaringen.

Minpunten

Heb niks van minpunten gezien sinds dat ik de app gebruik.

Kristie
Kristie
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great for Business Owners!

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2021

Overall, it has been a good experience using LinkedIn for Business because I can control what is viewed to the public and what is privately shared with my followers. I like being able to make my business more professional that it already is. Although I am still in the production stage of my business by working with freelancers, I have learned a lot about promoting the brand professionally on the world wide web. It has been a fulfilling experience and I hope it takes off with many sales in the near future. During the pandemic, I have been working on my business more than ever because I was furloughed from my full-time job. LinkedIn is one of the ways I could promote my business and help me rely on it to generate income.

Pluspunten

My favorite part of LinkedIn for Business is having the ability to post the latest updates on my freelance business to the public. I can control what gets seen by the public and what doesn't. I can invite my employees to the business on LinkedIn, forming a community and giving them a sense of belonging. It is important to engage those who work for my brand and keep the brand professional.

Minpunten

I don't like having to pay for advertising services because it is expensive. I have used the advertising before to promote my business but it led to nowhere. If there is a way to get a refund for these type of incidents, that'd be a great feature. I don't have many employees hired for my business at the moment but I have been able to work on the marketing aspects of my business. I can still promote my products by creating posts and videos onto LinkedIn for visitors to see.

Barış
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Expand oyur network with LinkedIn

Beoordeeld op 4-6-2022

Thanks to this application, I found my job, an application where I managed the recruitment and application processes.

Pluspunten

The application can be considered as a social media platform. The interface is simple and user friendly. Easy to use. Recruitment processes and application processes work in a very optimized way.

Minpunten

There is no downside to the application. Users will be satisfied.

• Sector: Architectuur en planning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

The place where all the big companies are

Beoordeeld op 6-8-2022

It's a confusing platform with a design that leaves something to be desired.

It's a confusing platform with a design that leaves something to be desired.

Pluspunten

Because it has been on the market for some time, this platform has a large number of users.
Large companies use this platform to recruit employees.
It's a great tool to find companies that are hiring

Minpunten

Its interface is totally outdated.
As it is a tool to find work, this platform should be constantly updated to adapt to new trends in design and functionality.
I personally think it's a bit confusing platform that doesn't have UX or UI Design as a priority and without a doubt they should invest more to improve that.
This platform is completely frozen in time compared to other social networks.

Kendrick
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

LinkedIn: its for business too

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2024

Pluspunten

Able to meet different people in the same field as myself.

Minpunten

nothing to dislike. The site does exactly what it was supposed to.

Elsa
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Essential tool for growing your team

Beoordeeld op 9-9-2022

Pluspunten

Linkedin is the way to go for growing your team. They make the recruitment process easier and a bit more exciting. You can post a job or find key people to reach out to based on their filtering system.

Minpunten

Candidate management: it can get hard sometimes when you get too many applicants.

Overwogen alternatieven

Indeed

Redenen om over te stappen op LinkedIn for Business

Connection to Linkedin (we actively use it in our personal lives) and easiness to onboard.
Lewis
Lewis

Efficient Talent Acquisition: Unveiling the Power of LinkedIn Business

Beoordeeld op 21-6-2023

LinkedIn Business has truly revolutionized the way I approach networking, peer engagement, and the growth of my professional brand. From the very moment I became a part of this dynamic platform, I immediately recognized the immense potential it held not only for my personal career but also for the success and growth of my company and business. With its comprehensive set of features and invaluable networking opportunities, LinkedIn Business has provided me with a transformative experience that has surpassed my initial expectations and opened doors to countless professional opportunities. The ability to connect with like-minded individuals, foster meaningful relationships, and showcase my expertise to a vast professional audience has allowed me to establish myself as a reputable authority in my field while simultaneously expanding my business's reach and impact. LinkedIn Business has truly been a game-changer, propelling my career and company to new heights and positioning me for continued growth and success in the ever-evolving professional landscape.

Pluspunten

I really appreciate the wide range of features that LinkedIn Business offers. Most or all of these features are beneficial for marketing and advertising companies. The targeted advertising capabilities, content marketing opportunities, company pages, lead generation tools, and integration with marketing platforms contribute to a comprehensive and effective marketing strategy. By leveraging these features, marketing and advertising firms can maximize their reach, build their brand, generate leads, and foster meaningful business relationships on the platform.

Minpunten

While LinkedIn Business offers a wealth of features and opportunities, it's worth noting that the user interface can feel overwhelming, particularly for new users. The platform could greatly benefit from streamlining and simplifying certain navigation elements to create a more intuitive and user-friendly experience. By enhancing the ease of finding and accessing the various features and functionalities, LinkedIn Business could provide a smoother onboarding process and ensure that users can fully leverage the platform's potential without feeling overwhelmed or confused.

Shubham
Shubham
  • Sector: Marktonderzoek

LinkedIn for Business Review

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2023

Pluspunten

LinkedIn is the best tool when it is being used to business purpose. There is no other alternative of it in the market. The exceptional features it has given us the great results in increasing the outreach of our business and providing us with the best results. Reaching out to relevant prospects was never so easy for us and it has the best filer options too

Minpunten

Nothing to dislike, this platform has everything plus they don't have any other competitor in the market so there's nothing to be compared of.

Priyanka
Priyanka
  • Sector: Werving en selectie

My LinkedIn Review

Beoordeeld op 29-9-2023

Pluspunten

LinkedIn is very useful to use and connect new people.I can easily set my profile and also I can easily find usable profiles in LinkedIn.It is very useful to know new opportunities or getting opportunities for new jobs.LinkedIn is very useful by connecting multiple people professionally.

Minpunten

As I don't have premium account so I cannot send connection directly, instead I should send a notes.

Robinson
  • Sector: Grafisch ontwerp

Linkedln For Busness

Beoordeeld op 20-6-2023

Looking for jobs and Its a place you can get experience for volunteering jobs

Looking for jobs and Its a place you can get experience for volunteering jobs

Pluspunten

Easy to get a specific job your looking for.

Minpunten

networking for the people who are interested

Carlos
  • Sector: Automotive

Personnal and professional Social Media

Beoordeeld op 13-11-2023

Pluspunten

The easy way to look for job oportunities and career chalenges.

Minpunten

The limitations of a free account comparing to a premium.

Linkedin to everyone

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2018

Pluspunten

Linkedin is a professional career website, it allows users to create social and business connections amongst friends, family, colleagues and business acquaintances. If your pursuing a business adventure having Linkedin is a added bonus, you can build your network of friends and see which friends have careers in desired fields in which you seek to start or grow your business in. You can get advice and directions from connections. You can also see connections, connections and go from there. You can allow for friends to independently or upon request endorse you for skills they know you have professionally or personally. You can write references as well on members profiles. It is a great way to share your personal resume with employers by sending them to your personal linkedin page via a link that linkedin provides you at no cost. you can login with other social sites such as GetApp to write reviews. Linkedin is the number one professional site amongst professionals. You can also create groups of intrest public or private and allow anyone or specific members access to discuss amongst liked minded individuals different ideas, launches, concepts, concerns, etc. You can share on your page and like things on other pages which shows up on a feed to your followers. You can send personal messages via instant messaging or you can send private mail to others. You are alerted of job changes, work anniversaries, promotions of contacts. You can apply for jobs or post jobs. You can take tutorials or watch tutorials on Linkedin. You can advertise as well on Linkedin. They have several different professional aspects across different occupations, sectors, and amongst entry level to corporate professionals. You can see some people who have viewed your page. You can have your resume set up to be viewed in other languages besides English. You can see how many times you pop up in a search result, or if a company you applied to on Linkedin has viewed your resume or profile.

Minpunten

You have to have a paid memebership to uncover additional features. You have limited access to the entire site without the paid membership. You can view every single person who viewed your page with a paid membership and how they found you via a search or directly inputting your name in the url. You still have a lot of features you can access without a paid membership, a paid membership will give you more access to networking and building connections to grow your brand, name, and/or company.

Sabharish
Sabharish
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Excellent professional networking application to bring talent and opportunity together!

Beoordeeld op 8-11-2020

My overall experience with LinkedIn has been great over the years. It has helped me meet some of the best people I have ever met over the course of my education and employment journey. It has allowed me to learn so much simply from following other people and how they approach certain things and I've been able to incorporate some of it with my own personal and professional lives. The learning is endless and it is a wealth of knowledge out there.

Pluspunten

The thing I like most about this software is how they have evolved over the years. I have been a long time user of LinkedIn and it has been fantastic to see how they have adapted to the modern needs of the world over the years. It is more than just professional networking now. Their career tool is fantastic. I have been on both ends as a job seeker myself and also a recruiter and the user experience is very consistent and great in both roles. As a job seeker, I loved taking advantage of LinkedIn Premium to make sure my profile was at the top of the list for the recruiter to give myself a better chance. It has been great to build my profile over time and cleanly present my educational and employment history as part of my portfolio. The addition of skills and certifications that I possess along with references and recommendations from my co-workers and colleagues has boosted my profile a lot as well.

Minpunten

Sometimes it can be overwhelming. You are constantly under the pressure of keeping your profile up-to-date and most of that work seems to be manual and time consuming in many ways. This means that LinkedIn is still not a global solution and lacks integrations with other applications that provide verified and validated credentials which I'm not able to add to my profile at just the click of a button. As a recruiter, I also get an overwhelming number of private messages and profiles for an opportunity that I have posted. It doesn't really find the best match which means I have to dig through a lot of profiles to find someone that fits my needs. LinkedIn Learning is good but not great. The subscription based model is alright but the skills taught in them seems to be a bit outdated so they have to update their content and learning resources.

Ajinkya (AJ)
Ajinkya (AJ)
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The most important tool in today's virtual world

Beoordeeld op 8-10-2021

I have used LinkedIn for Business and the normal LinkedIn for Professionals extensively. The biggest advantage that this platform has is that there is no other competitor who is doing what they are. There is LinkedIn for Business, which one can integrate with LinkedIn for Professionals. There is LinkedIn Navigator if someone is willing to pay, which will give information about key decision makers of the company. The possibilities are endless. Especially in today's world, with people having shelter in home rules, the small business would have suffered a lot had it not been for this platform. People can still put their word out, project their company online, where incidentally all of the people are right now. I don't see this changing anytime in the future. You find a contact online, send him/her a message, setup a meeting, and if everything works out well, you might even end up getting hired, get a contract signed, virtually without having to leave home. Whatever, that can be said is not enough for this. For a person who has grown up professionally in the age of LinkedIn services, it just difficult for me to make sense, how people used to do business, find clientele or hire employees back in the day.

Pluspunten

The best part about LinkedIn Business if that its free. The basic part of it at least. It helps people setup a business page just using their company email address and a company name. Its that easy. An option to select the size of company whether its a small or medium enterprise, helps the company to get specific clientele and future employees. More than anything, having a well defined LinkedIn Business page for your company gives it the legitimacy in this time and age, where everyone tries to do a basic Google search first, before asking around. And this is not just for big companies with thousands of employees. Company as small as a an individual who is an architect, a photographer or even a baker, can start of with this service and see their business grow, as people from all over the world can connect, follow and see your work with a click of a button. COVID-19 pandemic has made us realize all the more, the importance of having a significant virtual presence. Gone are the days when people could ask around for services. LinkedIn for Business has ushered in a era of ease of doing business online.

Minpunten

Its an ever evolving service, and is not without its flaws. For starters, the thing I like about it the most that its free, makes for its biggest weakness too. Since, getting a LinkedIn page is so easy, there are a lot of dead end links online for non-existent companies, that it becomes a tiresome job to actually find the right people. This is a huge problem for people starting off, since a lot of non-existent companies become their biggest competitors. LinkedIn for Business should come up with an easy way of finding if the business is legitimate, at least some photographic evidence, or a verified badge to help people find the right companies. On the recruiting end, I would like to see filters for educational institutions, or some other way of finding if a person actually possesses the skill he or she claims to have. For starters they can try to verify education by way of contacting the institution, or requiring people to upload a degree or some form of identification. This will make the platform more legitimate.

Brittney
  • Sector: Publiceren

Newest Features Transform Communication between Employers and Job Seekers

Beoordeeld op 20-7-2018

Pluspunten

I love how LinkedIn has added features that drive traffic to user profiles, allowing your profile to serve as an online resume. Rather than constantly reaching out to employers, it enables recruiters to easily reach out to potential candidates as well. One of my favorite features is the recommendation section. I have recommendations on my profile from previous supervisors and co-workers that really legitimize my work experience because recruiters can see my skill set and accomplishments, but they can also see that I have soft skills that can't be easily validated in an interview like being a team player or having a personality that meshes well with others. There's also a switch on your profile that can be turned on to let recruiters know when you are (or are not) open to new opportunities. I was offered my first full-time job 2 months before finishing grad school because I was contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn and I am forever grateful because its been one of the best jobs I've ever had. LinkedIn is more than a professional network and I believe that it's really transforming the way that we network and approach job searching.

Minpunten

The things I don't like about LinkedIn are more about the people on LinkedIn than the application itself. However, I think that LinkedIn should do more about preventing those things. What I hate the most is that there are illegitimate jobs posted on LinkedIn that can be scams. In my younger years, I wasn't able to tell these scams from decent jobs. But now, I can tell the difference very easily. I wish LinkedIn would do more to filter these jobs and/or remove them, but I understand how that could be difficult to do without taking away someone's right to post what they want.

Jamie
Jamie
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Excellent App For Human Resource Management

Beoordeeld op 20-2-2021

My overall experience with LinkedIn has been overwhelmingly positive. The sales and support staff are all very knowledgeable and eager to help in any way possible. LinkedIn's Business Solution has increased our success in finding the best job-seekers and connecting them with a great career within our organization.

Pluspunten

There are many things that I like about this app but the top pro to this app as an end user is the ability to solicit experts to critique and offer suggestions to make an individual's profile shine. A person can get suggestions on how to write a resumé that will be distinct enough that it gets noticed but also unique to each job being applied for. LinkedIn is also a valuable tool for social networking amongst colleagues and peers across your particular industry as well as happenings in other industries in the economy. People share lessons they've learned, successes, and failures which provides for a vast knowledge base that is at the tips of your fingers. All a person has to do is look.

Minpunten

In implementing the business solution we had a little bit of trouble integrating the inmail application with our in house human resource crm. However, this was not an issue with LinkedIn's application but simply needed a gateway into our proprietary management system. Overall, I don't have any complaints with LinkedIn's Business Solution.

Chantel

Excellent Tool for Building Relationships - Tech Needs Work to Dazzle

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2018

Pluspunten

The ability to connect with professionals across the world is absolutely remarkable. This tool encourages authentic engagement and community building which, in turn, often brings referrals and business opportunities. Platforms are only as strong as their users, and there have been some incredible power-users lately that make the platform truly shine which is why it is important to govern activity to prevent fraud / spam and promote super-users who can advocate for the business. Since Microsoft purchased LinkedIn, there have been many incredible adjustments, such as the addition of LinkedIn video, using GIFs and voice recordings in messaging, and I can't wait to see further enhancements.

Minpunten

The "Groups" functionality has a LOT of work to be done to really make it shine.
There is no "Events" category or way to show and promote networking events.
The messaging feature is very unorganized which looks like a CEO's, messy, ignored inbox.
The support is really horrible. It's basically set up as DIY in forums, but when you do have a customer service representative respond, they often aren't very well versed in the technical aspects of the tool and cannot provide adequate information / support.

Mukhabbat
Mukhabbat
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Good for to build a professional network

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2021

LinkedIn helped me to find my previous job, and it helped me to build my professional network. It saves your time and effort when you are actively in job market. The most recruiters search you on LinkedIn (they see your certificates, licenses, skills and endorsements which give them good impression about you), before connecting to you by phone. And I also search for the company or the person to make myself familiar so my phone interview goes better.

Pluspunten

in LinkedIn you build your professional profile. You can write your resume on About section so recruiters can easily decide whether you are suitable candidate before contacting to you. another good feather I like is In Dashbord it shows how many people viewed your profile, in how many searches you appeared. Another good feature you can open multiple message windows at the same time, that helps you texting with multiple person without open-close every time. Free linkedin learning feature is very helpful.

Minpunten

When creating group message you have to type the names by yourself, yes, it gives you names when you start typing first letter. But, I wish there is already list of the names so you can easily click and add them.

• Sector: Computersoftware

Utilizing Accomplishment with LinkedIn for Business

Beoordeeld op 12-8-2023

If you're a professional or business owner, LinkedIn for Business is a must-use platform. It offers exclusive features tailored to meet specific needs, making it an invaluable resource for development and brand promotion. The platform prioritizes professional connections, industry insights, and targeted marketing efforts, making it the go-to for all your business needs.

Pluspunten

What I love about LinkedIn for Business is that it serves as a powerful platform that connects professionals and facilitates knowledge sharing within industries. It also enables users to cultivate valuable relationships for the purpose of conducting business discussions and collaborations.

Minpunten

Although LinkedIn is a professional platform, there have been many privacy concerns regarding data security and third-party access. Users need to be cautious about the information they share and whether their privacy settings are effective.

Joseph
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A superb platform to build networks and improve your visibility.

Beoordeeld op 8-3-2019

Pluspunten

It is a very simple to interact and connect with candidates through LinkedIn and it is one of the biggest networks and it helps us in increasing the exposure of the business. Not just sourcing the right talent, but we can also stay updated with the trends and upcoming news in our areas of interest. You get a lot of information that is for free! I get to see the professional information of all individuals, from candidates to employees to investors. People who have a very limited budget can build a trusted professional network with ease. It has helped us to reduce overhead costs and get a lot of details about various customer segments.

Minpunten

It takes a lot of time to build connections, I should say that you have to invest a lot of time for the same. It is true that you would find a lot of news but the credibility of this information is questionable. The premium accounts charges are quite high and the linked in that is for business makes you get a lot of personal data that is not desirable!

Sean
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A must have for any professional in need of an online presence

Beoordeeld op 20-6-2018

Pluspunten

I have used many social networks, however largely only for personal use. LinkedIn, however, is designed to meet the needs of a more professional audience. As a university lecturer I always recommend my students create an account on LinkedIn and assuming they complete their profile they will normally start to receive messages from potential employers within a couple of days. Aside from the obvious potential of receiving relevant job opportunities, LinkedIn also creates an environment were it's possible to keep in touch with colleagues and professional friends in an often very informal way which is definitely a benefit.

Minpunten

Unfortunately, you will sometimes notices SPAM messages appearing in your LinkedIn inbox. This is my largest issues with LinkedIn. Another problem I find with LinkedIn is it's recording of profile views. If you view someones profile, they are notified. While this could in some cases be helpful it does make you think twice about viewing someones profile.

Busiku
  • Sector: E-learning

Best Business Social Platform

Beoordeeld op 18-8-2022

By and large, it is a decent framework, considering a fast and simple admittance to various profiles, the disadvantage is the sheer size of the Linked enrollment.

Pluspunten

It is perfect for systems administration since it is proficient, not normal for online entertainment, and can permit you to interface with partners and colleagues. It additionally has extraordinary hunt usefulness.

Minpunten

No Cons as the platform works as you want to use it. For me, nothing was a problem

Kevin

LinkedIN if Used Properly for Networking its worth its weight in Gold

Beoordeeld op 10-9-2018

Pluspunten

Ive been using Linkedin for at least 6 years now when I first started to use it of course it was a learning curve being that I am a business owner I was please to know that there was a social network that doesn't have all the clutter and meaningless photos of say Facebook and Twitter. If im being honest I have probably developed at least 200+ leads just through messaging and targeting based on finding specific groups and posting relevant content.

Minpunten

My major problem with Linkedin is the change to how you access and find new groups. It use to be as simple as going to the dropdown at the top of the page and clicking "Groups" then you could place search inquires and add relevant groups to that search. Now it seems like you have to go though like three areas just to find it. Also the mailbox gets too cluttered I know you can get a purchased account an circumvent that with Inmail but on the normal account it can get annoying.

Ranu
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent for building network and recruitment

Beoordeeld op 27-12-2022

The product is serving its purpose and we're quite happily using it for years and mainly we are using it for job posting and recruitments. So we're getting good leads in term of both the features.

Pluspunten

The interface is really interactive, simple, modern and easy to use, overall very friendly. Easy to search for employees and also provides suggestions for them. Posting any job is super easy and shortlisting applicant can be performed from there only. Using it form years but still lot of features that I am exploring and they're keep improving and changing them.

Minpunten

There are few fake employers and user profiles present, which is not healthy in professional networking platforms. Also, the premium might be bit costly and everyone might not purchase it.

Anil
  • Sector: Automotive
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A perfect platform for upraising your professional career.

Beoordeeld op 5-8-2018

Pluspunten

It lets you begin and develop a suitable professional career by connecting between your friends and family. You can send emails or even personal messages to your contacts about your ideas, and discuss them in groups. You can also limit your data’s access among those whom you want and do not want. You can visit pages of companies, evaluate their jobs and offers. The presence of salary estimates gives you a broader horizon of the company.

Minpunten

One has to get into a paid subscription so that most of the essential features get unlocked. Otherwise, you may not get any detailed information on the pages you might be visiting. If paid, you could also see who even visited your pages. Although the update is made for an easier tasking, it often creates a lot of confusion. Spam is another problem that has to be dealt with. They turn out to be quite expensive for smaller business groups.