Wix

Ko-Ko
  • Sector: Grafisch ontwerp

Professional Website for the Small Entrepreneur

Beoordeeld op 21-7-2020

I have enjoyed using the Wix platform to create and manage my business website. I have also used it to design websites for my clients. The platform has a variety of features that can give any website a professional look and feel. The accompanying mobile app has helped me quickly respond to inquiries left on my website by prospective clients. The app also has the added feature of letting me know when someone is on my website and what part of the county they are browsing from. I have recommended Wix to many of my colleagues, and I will continue to do so in the future.

Pluspunten

Wix makes it easy to have a beautiful, professional website without any coding experience. Using this software I was able to create an online portfolio to showcase my graphic design work. I have received compliments from many clients and prospects on the aesthetic and professionalism of my website.

Minpunten

I did notice that the website editor can get a bit slow and glitchy if you do not refresh the page often while working on your website. Also, the monthly subscription price point is a bit high, but considerable savings can be achieved with an annual subscription, especially when there is a sale.

Redenen om over te stappen op Wix

The ease of use, amount of features, and more enjoyable interface experience.
halie
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

wix review

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2022

ix's simplified manager, layouts, and incredible instruments make it really simple to make anything, from individual web-based portfolios to independent venture sites. Furthermore, in the event that incentive for cash is a significant variable, Wix is somewhat pricier than different stages, however it offers a fledgling well disposed and versatile free arrangement to begin from.

Pluspunten

Wix is an across the board web designer that allows you rapidly to make alluring sites, regardless of whether you have no plan or coding experience. Wix is famous among bloggers, business people and entrepreneurs

Minpunten

Formats not tradableFree arrangement powers Wix markingFollowing and investigation require a paid arrangementYour site isn't transferrablePremium Plans are single-site as it were

Andrea
  • Anders 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Wix: Not as good as WordPress... arguably better than SquareSpace (that's right. I said it!)

Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019

I have designed two websites with Wix. I am extremely pleased with how one website looks and with the email campaigns that have been super easy to set up and send out. That client needed a beautiful site and email functionality. Wix was cost effective for this purpose and she is able to make minor changes even though she is not tech-savvy. My other client needed shopping cart functionality and already had his site made at Wix. I made the site look nicer and loaded all of his items into the cart... but Wix could not handle the size of the store. The site works and looks great, but he had to use Shopify for his purposes. Overall, I choose WordPress because, as a designer, I need 100% functionality and the ability to do anything my clients need. Out of the box, Wix can't do some of these custom things. But I have no problem recommending Wix as the CMS to use when you are not a designer and you can't afford SquareSpace (nor should you use Squarespace because, despite SqSp marketing, a developer is required for simple changes). I am not a fan of Squarespace. So! Use Wix if WordPress is too big of a beast. :)

Pluspunten

Wix is easy to use. It is a WYSIWYG CMS that handles everything from design to email campaigns to shopping carts. It features a number of different styles of photo galleries and offers a large range of word processor-style copy options (compared to Squarespace). Dragging padding is easy, searching for high-quality photos and videos (provided by Wix) is easy. Font options are plenty. Wix allows you to upload your own photos, which are stored in an image gallery for easy selection throughout the design process (Squarespace does not have an image gallery which means you have to upload the same image multiple times whenever you need it which is extremely slow and frustrating). Changes can be made per item per section allowing 100% customization (Squarespace applies changes globally and code is required for per-item changes). Wix is closer to WordPress than SquareSpace when it comes to being able to do whatever you want to do to get things exactly as you want them without using code. Wix uses plugins for added functionality (Squarespace does not have plugins available). For a beginner, Wix is a great CMS.

Minpunten

Wix is not WordPress. It is designed for beginners to make all of the basic things anyone needs as easy as drop and drag. But WordPress + Divi theme is the best choice if you aren't afraid of a little learning curve. Wix's shopping cart functionality is not powerful. I made a store with a few dozen choices that had a handful of options each. This crashed the cart. If you have a handful of items to sell, Wix would be fine. Otherwise, use Shopify.

Kaya
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Wix is a game changer!

Beoordeeld op 31-10-2022

I made this website instead of coding it and it was a game changer! i did everything within a day and it looked amazing!

Pluspunten

I loved how easy and simple wix is to use especially for a first time userI made a website from scratch within a few hours!The website is a game changer

Minpunten

I wish it was totally free but it still is good for the price point

Mikaila
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Wix review

Beoordeeld op 28-11-2022

Pluspunten

Wix is ​​great website builder software. Lots of free templates for the design of your site

Minpunten

The seo of the sites and the customizable domain name is impossible for the free version

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Great starter builder, Not For Intermediate-Advanced

Beoordeeld op 23-3-2022

Great for beginners but best to learn WordPress to meet advanced needs.

Pluspunten

Simple, easy way to quickly build and launch a website. What-you-see-is-what-you-get.

Minpunten

Not a product for those need advanced features or functionality.

Redenen om over te stappen op Wix

It was the most popular and easiest to use when I started and just stuck with it.
Fortunate
  • Sector: Online media
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Best No-code Website Builder

Beoordeeld op 21-12-2022

I love it! As much as it's expensive, I would not choose any other. There is no one I wouldn't recommend it to.

Pluspunten

I have zero code experience, however; with Wix, I managed to build a professional website that converts. The templates for blog posts are out of this world. I also like how Wix helps you to get your website SEO ready. My website has attracted 6 clients in a month, customers go nuts when they see it.

Minpunten

The price is high! That's the only con that comes to mind. People starting out may not be able to afford it, so they prefer Namecheap.

Cyriaque
  • Sector: Internet

Beoordeeld op 26-11-2022

Fantastic

Pluspunten

Easy to use, fast and reliable software. Even beginners can use it and its configuration is simple

Minpunten

This software is perfect. I have no negative consequences with

Atangabua
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Working with wix

Beoordeeld op 21-12-2022

I was able to build stunning website that attracted many clients.

Pluspunten

Customization of templates is easy. Multiple features available for building stunning websites.

Minpunten

Latency in dragging components at times.

Abdulsalam
  • Sector: Grafisch ontwerp
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Wix did not fully impress

Beoordeeld op 3-12-2022

Pluspunten

Wix had excellent customer support and a very vibrant community. Extensive design and flexibility capabilities as well. It is easy to use but with a some deep dynamism.

Minpunten

Charges are a bit high for subscription and also does not offer straightforward operations as well.

Amy
  • Sector: Fondsenwerving

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

You may not need coding for wix but it's definitely complicated none the less

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2021

Customer service and helpful assistance when having issues with your site is just not there I would not recommend this company to anyone!

Pluspunten

I love the variety of templates you can choose from it makes initially setting up the website very easy keyword initially.

Minpunten

I felt there were a lot of hidden fees. By this I mean you think you're getting a good deal when you first try to set up your website however it is very basic and rudimentary for the basic deal and you have to get up into the most expensive deal for any kind of extras you may want any kind of extras!! By the time I was done with what I thought was a basic website I was at their highest level of payment this was extreme disappointment being I was trying to run a fundraising website for my service dog and his vet bills. Also when I went to transfer everything to another site it was found not to be able to be copied. It claims you can copy it to another site but when we contacted support nobody responded back when we had trouble with the SEO nobody responded back they were not helpful in any way when they did respond back because they would just tell us to read the FAQ which did not answer our question. Customer service is extremely lacking!

Matthew
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

WIX Works

Beoordeeld op 5-6-2021

We were able to lockdown our domain and intergrate with other services to provide a robust and affordable solution. WIX has been great and the graphic presentation excellent.

Pluspunten

Easy to deploy, Ease of use, ease of management and reasonably priced solution makes an easy decision for us to continue using WIX.

Minpunten

No complaints about the software. A few years ago it would be there's too much-- they keep improving and adding/changing. This is what is truly cool about using WIX is that they do not remain static in a everchanging world with changing needs.

Go Sitebuilder

Redenen om voor Wix te kiezen

The website was unexciting and did not engage our parishoners and was difficult to manage.

Redenen om over te stappen op Wix

Graphics! The numerous layouts and graphics that WIX provides is top notch.
Mark

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A solid no to low-code offering, with frequent new enhancements

Beoordeeld op 4-8-2021

Very positive for our studio's needs, where presentation and design are on par with utility. Wis is not going to work for those who are hard-core, coder-only types.

Pluspunten

Truly a no-code option for those needing that, and a low-code option being brought up to speed with the new Velo offering. Ascend Marketing platform add-on is a good value for the faeture set. Support is almost always exceptional.

Minpunten

Not pleased with some of the awkward interface issues with Velo, the coding aspect of the platform. It has a ways to go before I would consider it mature and offerting some of the same parity on CMS features.

Robert
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Ok if you don't need wide ranging functionality.

Beoordeeld op 24-8-2019

All in all, I would recommend it if you don't have much knowledge of web design and want to make something quickly.

Pluspunten

Super easy to use and get started with. Probably the best templates in out of all the drag and drop hosting sites. The algorithm that creates sites for you based off of the concept you have is quite powerful and easy to use. The app is incredible and almost has more functionality than the online dashboard.

Minpunten

I had issues adding a search bar to my online store. Most items like that require you to pay outside app developers to embed their product into your site for a monthly subscription. All of this hikes up the monthly cost of the site. Customer support was lacking - with every query I sent being responded with the line ' we are aware of this issue and are working to fix it'. In my experience, things were never fixed. Halfway through my tenure with the company, they removed aspects of the software (like music listening statistics for my radio show) and never replaced them.

Redenen om voor Wix te kiezen

All in all, it came down to the fact that Wix had better marketing.

Redenen om over te stappen op Wix

As mentioned above the marketing was better - they offered me a 50% off deal for the first year.
Jeff
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Wix - the Solution for Ease of Web Launches

Beoordeeld op 23-9-2020

If I were a small business looking for a simple, easy to manage website that just needs to highlight the top information of my business in a slick and creative way then Wix would be my solution. Wix is built for spinning up a cool site asap at a reasonable cost. Very impressive for the swim lane they play in.

Pluspunten

Incredibly easy to start and set up an account and get designing. Wix is a breeze to work with and the design/template options are outstanding and professional. A simple site looks like a work of art in a short amount of time. It's definitely not for everyone but for personal or small business (nion-ecomm) sites Wix is a great solution.

Minpunten

This is not a platform if you need multiple or heavy integrations of ecomm, erp, APIs. Wix is definitely of value for small business. It also has a reoccurring subscription plan so we're tied into that monthly cost but it's well worth it.

Redenen om voor Wix te kiezen

Wix was way easier to launch and fit the needs of our small business site. Wordpress is great but far heavier in implementation and we would need constant admin updates and personnel to manage - Wix was easily the better choice for what we needed.

Redenen om over te stappen op Wix

It was a hard decision as they really have some of the same features and both are easy to use and comparative in price. We simply liked Wix's UI a bit better.
Kaprice Dal Cerro,
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

More diverse than you think

Beoordeeld op 1-4-2021

I have enjoyed my experience using Wix. My website has never gone down and it has allowed me to create automation for parts of my business.

Pluspunten

What I like about Wix is that you don't need to be a software developer to create a great-looking website. There are a lot of tools that many users don't realize that Wix has. For instance, setting up a workshop and taking payment is easy to create on your Wix website. There are many themed templates to choose from to help you create the look and feel that you want without having to spend a lot of time thinking about how you want your website to look.

Minpunten

There is a bit of a learning curve if you want to make some advanced changes to your website. This may take some time or you may need the help of someone who has Wix knowledge if you aren't a techy person.

WordPress en Squarespace

Redenen om over te stappen op Wix

I found Wix to have options right out of the box that alternative products did not have. I also noticed that Wix was not staying stagnant in their market. They are consistently updating and creating a more powerful tool everyday. I felt it was a website that could grow with my business needs without breaking the bank.
Sarah
  • Sector: Online media

Professional Websites for the Average Person

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2019

As a solopreneur, creating a website for my online business was important. When I realized how expensive it would be to hire a web designer, I knew I needed to figure it out on my own. Wix allowed me to do that.
I was surprised at how easy the drag and drop templates made it, and how simple it was to customize the templates. Often times you will be told "Don't use a template that everyone uses. But Wix allows you to take that templates and fully customize it to your brand.
To make it even better, the pricing for Wix Pro is perfect. It is significantly more affordable than going through a platform like GoDaddy, and 10x easier to use.

Pluspunten

My favorite thing about Wix are the drag and drop themes. Wix takes the website themes to the next level by allowing you to customize the template you have chosen.

Minpunten

My least favorite thing about this platform is sometimes the web design platform is a pain. By this I mean, while creating your websites, you will run into times where layers of your design will become jumbled, or the overlapping overlays will make it difficult to access an element or text block you are trying to move. For this reason, it is important to save your website as a draft frequently while designing.

Weebly

Redenen om voor Wix te kiezen

I found the GoDaddy Website Builder to be extremely overwhelming, and then when I looked at the renewable price at the end of the first year I realized it wasn't worth it for all the aggravation and then an annual cost that would quadruple.

Redenen om over te stappen op Wix

I consulted several close business friends. Many of them use Wix for their websites, so I knew if I had questions they would be able to help.
Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Intuitive Website Maker

Beoordeeld op 16-7-2019

My experience has been stellar when compared with other websites I have tried in the past. If you are looking for website hosting with quick (2-3 hours) easy to create websites that still feel custom designed, then Wix is definitely edging out the competition.

Pluspunten

The software feels more intuitive and customizable than other website competitors. You can easily have your site up and running within 2-3 hours. The domain sourcing and hosting being included is another advantage over other competitors I was researching, which would of cost me 25-50% more. I have never experienced any down time from the servers being offline either.

Minpunten

The website templates could be expanded to include more options for photographers with better gallery display options. In addition I found that the mobile view option when designing the templates was not always compatible or at least the designs did not always fully translate to mobile the way I was envisioning. Please include a better or more updated mobile website design as most my clients are going to be viewing my website on their phone, not on their laptop.

Redenen om voor Wix te kiezen

Wix was much more affordable.

Redenen om over te stappen op Wix

Wix seemed to offer everything Squarespace offered (with less mobile design options though) at a much more affordable price.
WENDY
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

User Friendly Website Builder

Beoordeeld op 2-12-2020

Overall , I am a happy Wix user so far.
Everything in WIX is a no-brainer. Even if you do, there's always a friendly help support team to ask around with. So, go ahead and try it out. Building a website wouldn't be a headache with WIX ;)

Pluspunten

I really like how versatile WIX is. You can basically be as creative as you want in building your own website. Even if you are not as creative , the beautiful templates given are enough to make you choose the perfect design. Or you can even let WIX to do the site building job for you as they have a very convenient and intelligent . Just answer a few questions and let Wix to start building your website. You just need to make some personal touch and that will be guided by Wix as well.

I love the fact that there is a cropping tool which can really cut off your time if you're not a photoshop user. The tool gives you the simplest way to crop out background and saving you lots of time.

Also, another thing to love is that how simple it is to integrate other software into wix . Even if you are from a zero coding background, integration becomes easy as ABC and that's no joke.

Minpunten

I have to say that I didn't like the fact that most widgets added in Wix are some add on feature which require you sign up and pay. I have to say as convenient they are, the usage is quite limited and the price is somewhat expensive. For example, there is a limit for the forms and subscribers name lists .
Hence, as a user, we have required to use 3rd party software to be integrated such as Zapier and Hubspot.
I just realized that by using Wix as a website, it means that you are bound to use it for the rest of your life as you cannot transfer your site to some other site builders.
It wouldnt be much of a big deal if you have already done it as the features in Wix are quite comprehensive and useful.

Redenen om over te stappen op Wix

I have heard how Wordpress is easily hacked by others so I decided to choose Wix in the end because so far, I have only heard good security about Wix.
Michael
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great for a wide array of industries

Beoordeeld op 18-2-2020

Overall my experience has been great. I have used Wix for years across 3 very different industries with great success.

Pluspunten

I really like the simplicity of it. You can start from basically a blank canvas or from any one of their many themed templates. It's all point and click and no coding.

Minpunten

It can be a little limited in terms of customization when bringing in things for another source. For example if you wanted to use it as a platform for a integrated database, unfortunately it doesn't always integrate.

Redenen om voor Wix te kiezen

GoDaddy was far more limited in terms of point and click site options for substantially more money.

Redenen om over te stappen op Wix

The ease of use and professional designs are fantastic. I was able to do everything on my own without anything more than basic instruction.
Jude
  • Sector: Kleding en mode
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Create Design presence with WIX

Beoordeeld op 14-9-2020

I wanted to have an economical site in which clients could see my work. WIX provides this without taking the financial obligation. After Covid, I see remote working as being the norm in the apparel industry. Iam seriously considering opting for the premium plan to garner more business. I am impressed with how they continue to evolve the platform and integrate other platforms for a seamless way of working

Pluspunten

I set up my WIX account 5 years ago. While I am in the design field my main focus is on apparel design not web development. I am happy that I do not need to have coding skills to set up my website and have maintained the site with minimal effort. Creating the site from scratch is challenging at first because you have to get accustomed to how the tools work. After, the platform is relatively easy to navigate and easy to update withnew design work. I send clients a link where they can easily navigate the tabs on the site and see the various product categories I design. I am very happy with the overall look and appearance. Now that we are working remotely I am romancing the idea of paying for account vs. for free. When you have a free account you have the WIX banner on your site. WIX also provides you with analytics so you can see how well your site is doing and provides you with both links and services to boost your visibilty.

Minpunten

I have been using WIX at a minimum without converting to a paying customer, it's been ok to present time but with remote working on the rise I feel I will need to add the premium service. I still haven't ordered since I am comparing which software product will provide the most for money. While $15 doesn't seem a lot, as a freelancer, all the applications I use start to add up.

Squarespace en GoDaddy Website Builder

Affordability! However, I am contemplating buying into the premium version
Zandrich
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Wix: Web Development Bulwark

Beoordeeld op 18-5-2021

My experience with Wix kicked off when they launched their HTML platform in 2012; a year later, I would find myself using Wix to study HTML by dissecting pre-built modules and whole websites in order to gain insight into their operation - then appropriating that knowledge to my own projects.

By late 2015, I was firmly established as a freelancer, offering web development as a service to my clients; it was then that I realised some projects need not be built from scratch, but instead were better suited for Wix - I used my existing knowledge of HTML, paired with the Wix platform, to build clean, fully-functional websites for my clients in no time at all, cutting costs and saving time for both myself and my clients. More recently, I've utilised Wix to help establish a presence on the internet for two of my startup companies.

I am very satisfied with Wix overall, and, as both developer and end-user, I've found no fault with their services over the course of six years.

Pluspunten

Wix was designed and developed with untrained users in mind, people who work in fields unrelated to web development as a whole - the result is a simple, easy-to-use platform for basic web development, all without the need to spend two (or more) years mastering the HTML, Java, CSS and/or PHP languages. Overall, Wix has had a profound impact the success of small/medium startups, and will continue to disrupt the market by providing a means of developing beautiful websites to entrepreneurs for years to come.

Minpunten

The greatest downfall for Wix, and any similar service, is the nature of the service itself; using templates and ready-made code in order to work around building the website from scratch has as many benefits as it has downsides - for most, the functionality provided by Wix is absolutely sufficient, but for others the need for specialised functionality not facilitated by Wix will require hands-on coding and building.

Wix has been working around this problem by making the code accessible, and providing a more-than-adequate editor with which to amend the pre-written code, all the while expanding on the available code behind the tools a user can implement on a Wix site - ultimately, though, Wix does not support the full functionality behind HTML, Java, etc. that one would have access to when developing a website from scratch.

Erik
  • Sector: Muziek

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great for artists and start-ups

Beoordeeld op 3-8-2019

I keep coming back to Wix over Squarespace is because the pros outweigh the cons. It’s a lot of work to get things looking and functioning exactly as you want it to, but once it does then I can genuinely say it pays off in the end.

Pluspunten

After years of coding my own sites, I took the plunge into Wix. At first it was to create a quick site for a musical we were producing and we got a deal for starting up. I must admit I was expecting a lot of limitations in design and not enough features to make it worth a full web campaign. I was surprised to find out how well Wix worked on many levels. Design: I have always felt boxed in with templates like Wordpress, but Wix allowed a lot of freedom in creating the look and feel I wanted. SEO: Wix had quickly established itself as a solid and reliable web creation platform that our search rankings were immediately higher than I’ve ever had.

Minpunten

My biggest dislike is with the mobile layout function and layout. I do like control of what you can see on mobile verses desktop, but I wish there could be more options. Also, because it’s not a dynamic template, you need to create two different layouts (desktop and mobile) which doubles the work time. Some may prefer this, but where it hits me is when you make a change in the desktop, any edits you thought you locked in on the mobile side are lost and you have to spend time making fixes. I wish there was a dynamic option that allowed for just one layout, but I guess that’s why there’s Squarespace.

Caleb
  • Sector: Research
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Ranges from "good" to "superb", depending on use case

Beoordeeld op 8-5-2020

Overall a great experience. Wix excels in creating visually stunning websites with ease. It is featureful and intuitive.

One's experience does depend on the use case, however. Wix seems to be optimally configured for the artist-type: photographers, musicians, fashion/lifestyle bloggers, etc. It is less optimal for the "techie-type", e.g., programmers, engineers, mathematicians, etc. It is still pretty good in the latter cases, but I'd probably only recommend 7/10 for "techies". On the other hand, if you're an artist-type and fit squarely within the provided templates, then I would 10/10 recommend.

Pluspunten

With Wix, it is fast and easy to create a visually compelling website. Coding skills or previous web design experience are not required.

You start out by choosing a template specific to your needs (e.g., blogging, business site, photography, CV/portfolio, and others). The templates are high quality and there appears to be a wide selection. Once you make a selection, you enter the web editor and can start customizing the default elements ("Elements" here refers to things like text boxes, headers, backgrounds, embedded media, widgets, etc.) You can also add your own elements. All of this is done with intuitive graphical controls, no coding necessary.

If I recall correctly, the process of custom domain registration was not difficult; they guide you through the steps. Or you can use a provided Wix domain for no additional cost. Whatever the specifics, I remember it being any easy process. They host your website on their own servers, so you don't have to worry about that part either.

Minpunten

The graphical user interface is slow. This may be unavoidable given the nuts and bolts happening behind the scenes while you move around and edit elements. But it definitely is annoying.

Sometimes the graphical interface does not do exactly what you want -- simple examples being the exact positioning of elements and rendering of text or images. It also may be difficult to customize outside the bounds of the provided templates, e.g., I could not find an easy way to display math equations. There appears to be a "Dev Mode" where you can configure the nuts and bolts of the underlying code, but I have not tried this.

Finally, the pricing seemed expensive for personal use, e.g., if you are a student just trying to set up a CV/portfolio site.

Nephi
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The pro's and con's of using Wix as your website builder.

Beoordeeld op 19-12-2021

Decision: Is Wix A Good Buy?

I think when you've arrived at this point, it will maybe be certain that I feel Wix that as a web designer, Wix is very great. It ticks off a ton of the right actually look at encloses its essential capacity (the versatile site manager is an incredible touch) and it is feasible to use to foster locales rapidly.

What's more, there is extraordinary worth add too, with the additional elements and showcasing apparatuses. This is the sort of thing that would empower new site proprietors to broaden the range of their site further without managing an excess of specialized information or extra assets.

Pluspunten

Usability: Is it easy to use Wix?

The Pro's

Amazing drag and drop supervisor which is versatile to your degree of tech aptitude and web improvement information. The work process is exceptionally smooth and no coding abilities are required.

Wix has a broad rundown of components permitting you to make changes, add or eliminate text boxes, lightboxes, buttons, recordings, and the sky is the limit from there – inside a couple of snaps. Very natural interface.

Extra facilitating and space library administrations are given inside the Wix stage, making it an across-the-board answer for site creation.

North of 180 million clients, from 80 nations, use Wix to develop their business for its exceptional effortlessness and usefulness.

The Con's to using Wix.

Premium Plans Are Single-Site Only

Assuming you felt that paying an exceptional arrangement month-to-month expense would permit you unlimited admittance to Wix for every one of your destinations, reconsider. The superior highlights aren't adaptable, which means you purchase it for one site and it stays there!

Envision what a bummer that would be, assuming all you needed was to connect Google Analytics? Something more to bite on.

Plan & Pricing

With five paid arrangement forms besides the free arrangement, it appears as though Wix has something for everybody. However, assuming that you're a major business and need something huge I propose you look carefully into the fine print before becoming tied up with the top-level arrangement.

What I can't comprehend is that for every one of the apparatuses and elements Wix incorporates for nothing, it attempts to value itself similar as a web host does – by extra room, transfer speed, etc.