Wix

• Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

The Most Flexible Drag and Drop Website Builder

Beoordeeld op 13-2-2021

Wix is an amazing web builder. I can't remember properly but I think I tried building my first website when I was in school with HTML, CSS and I saw their ADs on YouTube and thought about giving Wix a try - and I am very happy that I chose to try Wix. I learned that creating a website was a lot easier than I expected - thanks to Wix. Since then I have been using Wix for my personal projects and client projects and from my experience, Wix is the best visual web builder currently available in the market. Its the editor is without any doubt - the best Drag and Drop Editor as its editing capacities has overtaken every other builder.

Pluspunten

There are many practical templates that we just import and are ready to use - which is the thing that I like most about Wix. There are many builders available now in market with fancy looking templates but most of them aren't practical to use. But the case is different with Wix - the templates are ready to be used - very practical and optimized for mobile devices. This is why I always choose Wix to design websites for clients with small businesses who want to be able to edit details themselves as editing is easy too.

With Wix, an above-average computer user can create a professional-looking website and even average computer user can edit websites. I generally get $14 per month plan which doesn't show ADs and gives more than enough storage for most websites. I guess $14 per month for a website is a pretty good price.

Another thing I like most about Wix is automatic backups which makes sure that we never lose any information.

Minpunten

As a PageSpeed Optimization specialist - the thing I like least about Wix is its slow loading speed. I don't think we should be expecting a blazing fast website when we use Drag and Drop Website Builder. However, I think Wix is enough for small businesses as they are a lot faster than they used to be and their speed isn't terrible.

Other than that - I can't think of any cons about Wix.

Kalina
Kalina
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Wix, Your Potential Business Site Builder or No?

Beoordeeld op 9-6-2022

Overall my experience with wix has been great. By using wix I'm eliminating business problems by being able to create professional template alternatives, providing an easy and understanding website creator, and showing products I am selling easily for customers to view and purchase if they need to. Benefits I realize I have by using Wix is that I am able to provide excellent customer service to my clients and this helps me gain a more clientele and great reviews/ratings from customers.

Pluspunten

Overall I really like using wix as a website builder. I believe the most impactful features wix provides is having many customized options like using artistic illustrations and templates to add to your site, you're able to have a professional logo of your own, customer support is easy to connect with, and you're able to discover new techniques that show you different ways of providing services to customers. Integrations were fairly easy for me to do with existing business processes I use like Goodle Drive, PayPal and Zapier.

Minpunten

I didn't really find any features that weren't useful for any business to use when creating his website. The only issue I did have a few times was sometimes Wix lags with internet connection and can a little time to load. But this issue has only occured twice for me. As mentioned before no difficulties happened for me when integrating with existing business processes I currently use.

jon
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

wix review

Beoordeeld op 8-2-2024

Pluspunten

easy to use and the customer support is excellent

Minpunten

it is to expensive when you want to subscribe

Chloe
Chloe
  • Sector: Research
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Nice Basic Way to Start Out Making Websites, but Only Covers the Basics

Beoordeeld op 6-2-2020

Wix is great for first-time website designers and people who don't want to spend much time putting up their website. The cons are that it does look less nice than websites made on other platforms, there are fewer features you can customize to your website, and their customer service is subpar.

Pluspunten

Wix is a very easy tool to use to develop your website, especially if you don't want to pay for a domain name then you can create a free website under their company it will just start with www.wix.com/(your website title). It is great for beginners just wanting to get their feet wet in website designing, which is exactly how I started using it.

Minpunten

Other Softwares like Wordpress are much more user-friendly, many more themes and free add-ons to make your website much more customizable. The biggest con for me is their customer service. Instead of BlueHost, Wordpress, and many other website developing platforms that provide you a number to directly contact their customer service whenever you want, for Wix you have to fill out an online form and go through all the hurdles of them showing you "is this what you were looking for" to the basic questions before you get to schedule a time when Wix can call you. This might be fine if most the issues users had were very basic (like I said this software is for beginner website designers) but anything more complex than "how do I make a new page" quickly turns into a whole ordeal of jumping through the hoops and waiting for them to call you back. Additionally, if you try to move your website to another website platform (like WordPress) they give you even more problems. Personally, when I tried to move my website out of Wix because I wanted more features, I scheduled a time for Wix to call me to assist and they never even called. I ended up having to have the company I was switching the website into to help me!

Deborah
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

Easy to build my site

Beoordeeld op 8-11-2023

Pluspunten

Easy to build my site and the price was right. Customer support is amazing!

Minpunten

Everything seems okay. It may not be the best place for ecommerce, but every place has issues.

Shopify

Redenen om over te stappen op Wix

Cost, initially. Ease of build and service reviews
Ethan
Ethan
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Publically available web design platform with improved features

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2020

Upon reevaluation of the Wix site, the features are much more rich and beneficial than once was when I got an account long ago. Their free website builder is actually substaintially better and has many more features, while their sites on a free level make it obvious to people that they use Wix until you upgrade, every other aspect of the site builder is reasonably sophisticated. I'd consider using this in the future and potentially port it through my own domain however I prefer Wordpress.

Pluspunten

Low cost website curation provides templated website and many web administration services to customers thus enabling individuals, businesses, and "enterprises" to operate their own web platform. Design services seem like a built in to higher cost memberships. It seems their design platform, UI and integrative tools allow for smooth design builds, with easy front end design capabilities- allowing you to both use code and their design platform to code without it.

Minpunten

Honestly anyone with a level of web understanding and ability to do price comparison will likely realize that purchasing a domain and utilizing wordpress to design a site will cost them substantially less on almost all fronts. Any additional features WIX provides likely can be replaced by another means. At one point their free website availability was nice however they do much more to focus on paid subscription services that it negated their free website membership.

Belal
Belal
  • Sector: Architectuur en planning
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Be better

Beoordeeld op 21-5-2023

Wix is pretty simple to use and easy to wrap your head around! Plus I really love the customization available, especially the templates and pre-designed elements

Pluspunten

editor for creating small websites. It is the only website builder that scores 4.5 out of 5 points. There are over 800 free templates available that can be customized as you like

Minpunten

Wix is a powerful drag and drop web editor. It has a full suite of strips and components that make designing the site easy and quick

Isaac
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Great customer service

Beoordeeld op 28-2-2024

Pluspunten

I love Wix as a cutting edge platform. I love the customer service folks even more!

Minpunten

It took a while to get some courses going, but you finally came through with a awesome community following!

Bob
  • Sector: Architectuur en planning

Great Support!

Beoordeeld op 9-2-2024

Pluspunten

Great Support and the design features as well as the apps.

Minpunten

Nothing comes to mind regarding "what do I like least" about Wix, but I'm required to put words into this box. So there.

Mark
  • Sector: Entertainment

WIX Makes You Look Like A Professional

Beoordeeld op 8-2-2024

Never had a problem with it. Been great for as long as we have been using it, and remains the standard by which we measure other products.

Pluspunten

It is affordable, quick to learn, intuitive, and requires no special training.

Minpunten

It could be a little more robust, but a great entry to mid-level website.

Jacob
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Former Web Designer prefers Wix

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2019

Generally it fits my business needs, and I have been very impressed, it pretty much delivers on what it says it can do, which can sometimes be hard to come by in the web application offereings.

Pluspunten

Wix enables almost any user that has experience editing a word document to put up a highly professional website.
Allowing a user to test out the features offered for free to see if it is a good match for them, and offering paid services if the user finds that it is a good match for them.

Minpunten

The pricing of the apps that can be added is not clear. Additionally if one decides to add one of these paid apps its not real clear what you're getting.
The "AI" web designer does not work that well for those who are looking for customization, it still has a long way to go and was fun to try out but I would say that its a waste of time for now.
The option to hire a wix expert seems to still be in its infancy, its not real clear what the costs would be for having an expert work on your website.
Look at the what the paid users and see what they are using the WIX for, then make a lot of templates for those users, and not what they think is trendy

Squarespace en Adobe Creative Cloud

Redenen om voor Wix te kiezen

WIX was so much easier, saved a tremendous amount of time, had awesome professional templates, and now plays a big role with SEO and other complimentary and supplimentary services around having a website.

Redenen om over te stappen op Wix

Extremely easy to get started, and add to the site, it was such a wonderful all around experience in comparision to the competition: everything works as it should, its available online from any browser and work pretty smoothly, no delays in seeing edits, the ancillary services surrounding it. It was clear that a lot of time and work was put into making it a fantastic user experience.
Jordan
Jordan
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Reliable Website Builder

Beoordeeld op 4-8-2019

We predominantly used Wix to spin up web templates for clients. It was always easy to train fellow co-workers on.

Pluspunten

There's a lot of decisions that we have to make in life. If you work in marketing, it's how to spin up a quick landing page with little to no front-end designing skills. Enter Wix, the reliable web template builder. Sure, if you want to curse yourself out for hours straight you can buy a Wordpress template and configure it. If you have a couple of extra bucks in your pocket you can use Square Space and use one of their cookie-cutter templates. I like Wix because it gets the job done without breaking the bank, while giving serval options on spinning up a new website layout.

Minpunten

I've noticed the support isn't as robust as Square Space, but there's typically very little that I need support on.

WordPress

Redenen om voor Wix te kiezen

Price and availability of web templates

Redenen om over te stappen op Wix

Wordpress gives you unlimited options, but along with a massive amount of free-will comes in-depth expertise needed.
Barb
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

Must Have for any Small to Medium Size Business

Beoordeeld op 11-9-2019

The savings is tremendous using the Wix software. I no longer need a custom programmer, and it saves my staff and I hours updating the web site. Their blog is very simple to set up and maintain - another plus for us as we use it on a daily basis. This software is a real time saver, the templates are professional and their support staff is very responsive and knowledgeable. I can't recommend this enough!

Pluspunten

Excellent user experience, get started in minutes - there is no ramp up time to use this software. They have a powerful drag and drop editor , and you don't need any coding skills although coding is an option for the experienced users - a plus for any business. Make changes, add or remove text boxes, buttons, videos and more – within only a few clicks. There are hundreds of templates to choose from or you can create your site from scratch. They have an extensive help center - you can find answers to any questions and their are videos showing how to use their system.

Minpunten

Their SEO component is not as robust as it could be. While you can get the basics done, I struggled with trying to use advanced features and ended up using another program to do it.

Sarah
  • Sector: Online media

Professional Websites for the Average Person

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2019

As a solopreneur, creating a website for my online business was important. When I realized how expensive it would be to hire a web designer, I knew I needed to figure it out on my own. Wix allowed me to do that.
I was surprised at how easy the drag and drop templates made it, and how simple it was to customize the templates. Often times you will be told "Don't use a template that everyone uses. But Wix allows you to take that templates and fully customize it to your brand.
To make it even better, the pricing for Wix Pro is perfect. It is significantly more affordable than going through a platform like GoDaddy, and 10x easier to use.

Pluspunten

My favorite thing about Wix are the drag and drop themes. Wix takes the website themes to the next level by allowing you to customize the template you have chosen.

Minpunten

My least favorite thing about this platform is sometimes the web design platform is a pain. By this I mean, while creating your websites, you will run into times where layers of your design will become jumbled, or the overlapping overlays will make it difficult to access an element or text block you are trying to move. For this reason, it is important to save your website as a draft frequently while designing.

Weebly

Redenen om voor Wix te kiezen

I found the GoDaddy Website Builder to be extremely overwhelming, and then when I looked at the renewable price at the end of the first year I realized it wasn't worth it for all the aggravation and then an annual cost that would quadruple.

GoDaddy Website Builder

Redenen om over te stappen op Wix

I consulted several close business friends. Many of them use Wix for their websites, so I knew if I had questions they would be able to help.
Diogo
  • Sector: Fotografie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

It helped me to build a pro looking website

Beoordeeld op 21-4-2020

It helped me to step up and build a pro looking website. After a couple of years of use, I found better options to my business, but have recommended to a friend since.

Pluspunten

Wix is a versatile website builder, with lots of possibilities. You can build a website from scratch, organizing a main page, a blog and pretty much anything you may need. The templates also help you to have a starting point, but you can personalize most of it with what you want to communicate. If you follow the tips, you can boost your SEO, link it to facebook pixel and Google Analytics. Also, you can buy your domain together with their plan, which helps on saving time.

Minpunten

There are many bugs on posting photographs, especially in the distance between each photo on blog posts. It is a small thing, but, since I'm a photographer, it was a lot of wasted time solving these design issues. Also, there were some limitations on the templates that didn't help on capturing leads or building landing pages.

Megan
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Highly recommended for beginners!

Beoordeeld op 5-4-2021

I initially created my website through Bluehost and WordPress but found it to be more complicated than I would have liked. Bluehost offered a lot more flexibility than I needed for my small site so Wix worked out fine for me. I wish I would have initially started with Wix. I recommend it to anyone just starting out with website building.

Pluspunten

Wix is incredibly easy to use and doesn't require any coding experience. Wix has easy drag and drop options which makes creating your website really simple, honestly, anyone can do it. They also have a lot of customization options and templates so that you can make your website look the way you want. Another thing I love is Wix's customer service. They always respond super fast and getting connected with someone on the phone isn't hard at all. Of all the times I contacted them via phone there was no wait time and I was able to speak with someone right away. As a business owner, making sure my website is up and running correctly is incredibly important so choosing a website builder with good customer service was a must for me.

Minpunten

Going from Bluehost to Wix, it was clear that there wasn't as much freedom and flexibility with Wix. There aren't multiple hosting options to choose from with Wix and while Wix does have customization options, there aren't nearly as many as with Bluehost. Wix also isn't the best for large websites and is better suited for smaller, simple, sites.

Andrew

Wix is a great CMS with a few Issues

Beoordeeld op 28-5-2021

Overall it's a great platform. It has really powerful features and add-on apps that can bring life and amazing capabilities to your website. Plus they are always improving things...

Pluspunten

Wix is one of the best CMS website platform on the market. It requires no coding skills and very little technical skills. You do have to be pretty savvy with using design software but they offer a really cool self built templates that you just plug in your information and your good to go. After working with
Wix for a couple of years it becomes easier and easier to use.
I love their design templates. It makes it easy to design amazing website with little design skills.

Minpunten

The biggest issue I have with Wix is that it's sometimes hard to line up images and text with their drag and drop features. Also, their mobile response feature is very weak. You will have to build the site on the desktop and then have to rearrange everything again for the mobile view which can sometimes be very tedious.

WordPress

Redenen om voor Wix te kiezen

Wix had all the features I wanted and more apps and add-ons that really wowed me...

GoDaddy Website Builder

Redenen om over te stappen op Wix

I did not now how to use WordPress plus it did not have hosting at the time but Wix had everything I needed in one platform
Mark

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A solid no to low-code offering, with frequent new enhancements

Beoordeeld op 4-8-2021

Very positive for our studio's needs, where presentation and design are on par with utility. Wis is not going to work for those who are hard-core, coder-only types.

Pluspunten

Truly a no-code option for those needing that, and a low-code option being brought up to speed with the new Velo offering. Ascend Marketing platform add-on is a good value for the faeture set. Support is almost always exceptional.

Minpunten

Not pleased with some of the awkward interface issues with Velo, the coding aspect of the platform. It has a ways to go before I would consider it mature and offerting some of the same parity on CMS features.

Daniel
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

The easiest drag-drop website builder available!

Beoordeeld op 24-1-2022

Our company uses Wix to manage website pages, blogs, and sales funnels. With Wix, changing content and updating templates is fast and easy. Wix provides a variety of responsive templates that can be adapted to the needs of the client.
According to business requirements, I can create custom fields in the Wix platform for the contact page, left sidebar, and internal pages of the site. Wix can also be used for marketing purposes.

Pluspunten

Using this platform, you can create a website for free. Anyone with a basic understanding of web design can create a website! It is my favourite thing about Wix that everything is drag and drop. The design of a page is incredibly easy.

The best thing about it is that you don't need to know how to code. Wix provides a wide range of high-quality templates for you to choose from, and you can alter it as you please. There are lots of layouts and design elements to choose from, and that makes it ridiculously easy to create a marketing funnel or a sales funnel in no time.

Minpunten

Formatting the website page fonts and colours for a mobile phone can be a bit challenging if you make it on a desktop computer. Unless you have developer-level expertise on mobile formatting your Wix website, the service terms for what you offer may be difficult to format.

Brandon
Brandon
  • Sector: (Bioscoop)films

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Wix a different platform that allos you to do more advancd customization

Beoordeeld op 14-2-2022

My overall experience is positive, I found support helpful when I've needed it, they have really good promo plans and that platform works well overall.

Pluspunten

I like that I don't have to just use templates and can make almost any type of design I want if I know how to either code or I can do a more experienced drag and drop with the advanced editor.

Minpunten

My biggest flaw with Wix is that there is a lot of programs that can not implement with Wix because of no supp[ort on wixes end. This makes it a lot harder to implement systems that I like using and would prefer to use when searching for platforms such as rental systems, eCommerce, live chats.

Redenen om voor Wix te kiezen

Godaddy platform was very slow in handling my site, and using WordPress I found there were to many issues with incompatibility or issues where I changed something and it made the site a lot slower without realizing it.

WordPress en GoDaddy Website Builder

Redenen om over te stappen op Wix

Mainly because at the time I could get more customization out of Wix than I could with square space. Square space works really well with using their prebuilt templates and there is a lot of really good ones. I like to be able to make something really customized so I chose wix
Jyoti
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

Reliable and Relatively User-Friendly

Beoordeeld op 25-8-2022

Overall Wix has been a great asset. I went from using an expensive website designer to doing it all myself. Wix has been very reliable.

Pluspunten

Wix fairly easy to use, although there is a bit of a learning curve. It just takes time, so as long as you are willing to put the hours in, you can come up with a really good website design. It's well worth watching the Wix tutorials. They are well put together and easy to understand. Wix also does online classes covering various areas. I don't find these as useful. The presenters are obviously experts but are not necessarily great teachers. Mostly I find they try to include far too much information and deliver it too quickly.

Wix has a large range of good, modern designs, with inbuilt SEO options that make building your own website pretty easy. I also like that there is an inbuilt mobile website version which you can preview as you go along.

Minpunten

Wix also does online classes covering various areas. I don't find these particularly useful. The presenters are obviously experts but are not necessarily great teachers. Mostly I find they try to include far too much information and deliver it too quickly.

Customer service is very response and has helped on a couple of occasions to quickly resolve an issue with the website's function. It does have some glitchy areas in the website builder, but I think if you follow the tutorials and use the recommended browsers they are less likely to be bothersome.

WordPress, Squarespace en GoDaddy Website Builder

Redenen om voor Wix te kiezen

I wanted to be in control of making changes to my website instead of waiting till my designer has availability in their schedule. It's important for me to be able to tweak things as I go. It's also a far less expensive option for my small business.

Redenen om over te stappen op Wix

I found Wix to be the easiest out of all the products I tried out.
Scott
Scott
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Wix websites for beginners to experts!

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2018

Great experience with Wix, I would use this, and have suggested it to many of my friends. The ease of use, for an intermediate website person like myself made it a no brainer. I was really happy with the support as well as the tutorial videos and step by steps that Wix provides in order to make your job easier are great. I update my website every week, and Wix is so easy to do it on. I use google docs and excel sheets that are linked to my site, and display without issues.

Wix makes making Websites easy!

Pluspunten

I created my first "real" website using Wix. I inherited a site that has been previously been posted on a different out of the box site. I looked at the other provider, and just felt the options were really limited as to what I could do, and what I wanted to do with the site. I wanted to take what we previously had, and take it up a notch. I wanted to add menu items, forms, video, pictures, and more. I started from scratch with the Wix template, and went from there. I wanted a menu option at the top of the page, but I wanted to have options on how I wanted that menu to look. Wix had a ton of templates you can choose from for menu's as well as page feel and look. You can also upload your own background (which I did) to add a theme to your site. I run a men's hockey league, so I added a rink background to our site. I was very happy with the many options I was able to choose from in order to create the site.

You can also add a page from this menu, hide a page, delete a page, or re-order how you want the pages to be displayed on your site. We run a spring league as well, and during our Winter league, I can hide those pages with ease, and just un-hide them when we are ready to start up our spring league.

Migrating my site from the old host to Wix was seamless as well, and Wix has many tutorials to help with all of this. It made moving my site very easy, and the video help was great!

Minpunten

You are limited to only so many forms on your site, as well as fields. This was the free forms, that you get with the site. You can pay for more fields, if you need them. Also some add in's cost money, but the ones they provide for free did the job for me.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Review of Wix.com: Is This Website Builder Good Enough For Your Business?

Beoordeeld op 20-3-2022

I have had a generally positive experience with Wix. The website builder is easy to use and lets you create a professional-looking website without having to learn coding or design. There are a wide range of templates to choose from, and you can customize them to fit your brand.

Wix also has a good selection of features, including a built-in blog, e-commerce capabilities, and social media integration. Customer support is available via phone, email, or live chat. Overall, Wix is a good option for small businesses who want to create a website without hiring a developer.

Pluspunten

There are many website builders on the market, but Wix is one of the most popular. It has a user-friendly platform that makes it easy for anyone to create a website. Plus, there are many templates to choose from, and you can also create a custom design.

Wix also offers a wide range of features, including SEO tools, eCommerce capabilities, and social media integrations. And if you need help creating or updating your website, Wix has a support team that is available 24/7.

Minpunten

I didn't like the fact that I couldn't change the font style or size.

Geverifieerde reviewer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Wix is a fantastic and clean website creator

Beoordeeld op 5-6-2018

I've used a number of website development software, and this is easily my favorite. I've looked into website creation as a side gig, and if that took off, Wix would likely be my go to for creating clean, modern, and effective websites.

Pluspunten

Wix makes designing websites super easy for anybody of any skill level. If you're new to designing websites with software, you and use the AI to create a website for you, and then you just have to go in and edit specific information. If you want to have a little more control, you can disable the AI and go to a regular editor where you have a lot more control over minute details. Wix also has a vast selection of apps to integrate into your website, many of them free and others will usually have free versions or trials. Some of the apps are created by Wix, but most are third party, though they also have a review system so you can see what other users think of the apps. Also, when I say there's a large variety, I mean there are a number of apps for pretty much anything you can think of. Need to schedule appointments? Got it. Want to keep track of analytics? Probably dozens of apps to choose from. Need to create a menu? Easy. Social media integration, newsletters, just about anything.

They also have a number of different plans, depending on your needs. They range from very inexpensive to very affordable for a small business, depending on if you're ok with Wix displaying their logo on the site, how much bandwidth you need, if you want to have an online store (surprisingly affordable with Wix, by the way), if you want Google Ad Credits, etc.

Minpunten

Being so customizable, some things that feel like they should be intuitive, aren't. Disabling the AI that created the website (if you chose that path) is a little difficult, but it's necessary if you want control over customization. Setting up a store is a little tedious, as you have to enter a lot of information for each individual item; I'd love to see them find a way to ease this process. I'd also love to see the shipping options expanded a little, like options for delivering products if the client/customer is in the same town or within X miles of your location.

Christine
Christine
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

My go-to website development tool for clients

Beoordeeld op 3-3-2021

I’ve used Wix for over 11 years and have had 100% client satisfaction. The templates have given me light speed in turnaround time for completing an entire website and warp speed when executing any requests for changes and updates from clients. It all boils down to providing excellent customer service to my clients and this web development tool makes it that much easier for me.

Pluspunten

More often do my clients want a website that they can easily modify and manage on their own after it’s been developed and published. When I know this to be on their wishlist for their site, I go to Wix. Not only can I quickly design a site for them without the obligation of purchasing the web hosting, they can walkthrough the product and use it before committing to it. Their platform is easy to use with plenty of opportunities to modify templates and the apps to enhance the features and functions of the site are low-cost and also easy to use.

Minpunten

There are certainly some design limitations with the interface. The changes I make on desktop version doesn’t automatically take effect on the mobile version (requiring more time and effort when designing). While I do love the unstructured editor which allows me more freedom in my design, I’ve found myself just learning shortcuts and workarounds with the bugs I encounter. But for clients who aren’t as familiar with the interface, it can be a struggle.