Confluence

4,5 (3.414)
Schrijf een review!
Maak, organiseer en bespreek het werk met je team

(3.414)

Steve
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

The Collaboration Platform You've Waited For

Beoordeeld op 31-10-2019

We document everything in Confluence. I run a digital marketing team of around 20 people and have a total of 40 users in the tool (a few other teams besides mine use it). It's been a fantastic tool to get everyone on the same page and keep track of our how-tos, meeting notes, plans, goals, features/specs, etc.

Real-time simultaneous editing
Ease of finding and organizing what I've written
Constantly adding new features
Integration with Jira and Trello is great, but also works as lightweight project management by itself

Minpunten

Honestly, they've fixed my biggest cons, like storage space (now you can buy a bigger plan) and they keep adding more things.
I think my colleagues would say there's still a learning curve, which is understandable, and I think Confluence has been changing the interface with more tips and features for new users (which is sometimes confusing for long-time users like me, LOL)
One big con is still the limited integration with MS Office. Confluence fully replaces the need for Word in most cases, so that's not a big deal, but I wish the Excel integration and/or the table functionality was better.
Also, printing is pretty tough when you have tables.

Redenen om over te stappen op Confluence

Confluence is quite inexpensive for what you get and it's super powerful. I really love the quick, accurate search results. The macro functionality and new "Slack" style slash commands are really cool. The notification system is very nice, especially the @mentions.
Luke
Luke
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Best knowledge management and wiki out there

Beoordeeld op 20-11-2020

If you use other Atlassian products, Confluence is the perfect complement. Because exporting documents is so bad, it works best if you, your colleagues and your stakeholders/clients all exist in the same Atlassian ecosystem.

Pluspunten

Highly configurable and easy to use document templates, beautiful interface akin to using Medium, and deep integration with Jira Software and Jira Service Management are the features I find most useful. Recent changes to Templates to enable you to quickly search and preview available templates is incredibly helpful, as inline commenting while editing and being able to quickly convert anything into a Jira issue. Being able to use Confluence to defer service management requests by offering reporters the option of self serving an answer to their question/problem is a stroke of genius.

Minpunten

It's beyond irritating that exporting documents as a PDF is so horrendous out of the box. I also find the concept of Actions vs Jira issues confusing. I consistently find myself missing actions that have been buried in Confluence.

veronica
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

Benefits of using confluence

Beoordeeld op 20-5-2024

In general I liked it a lot, I think it is easy to use, understand and has a very pleasant interface for the user

Pluspunten

What I like most is the way I can organize the information and that the entire team can access it easily, quickly and safely.

Minpunten

I would like to be able to have or see a work plan in real time, to be able to not only manage the documentation but also the progress of the project

Richard
Richard

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Great for collaboration, terrible as a knowledge base

Beoordeeld op 12-7-2018

It puts documentation all in one place.

It puts documentation all in one place.

Pluspunten

We use the cloud version for customer facing knowledge base (KB). A great tool for creating and maintaining documentation and how-to articles.

Allows for numerous contributors, there are a lot of add-ons for features and functionality within a document.

Syncs well with other Atlassian tools.

Theme controls are fairly robust.

The search is in depth and comprehensive, returns results from tags and body of a page or article.

User community and KB is very helpful and responsive.

Minpunten

Our users are our customers, so inviting confusing and creating users is convoluted and limited. Once you designate the space as a KB, Confluence should provide user access in a way unique to a KB, but it the invitation process is still worded like a collaboration tool AND emails are NOT customizable.

Users get bombarded by emails when a page is updated. The default setting is to have all users automatically watching the entire space, so when any update is made multiple emails are sent. You CANNOT set the user or group defaults for email preferences.

SSO capabilities are not available in the cloud version.

The user web service is severely limited and does not solve the issue.

While there are a ton of add-ons from the marketplace, they are all 3rd party and these can deliver way more than Atlassian's supported offerings. This was a pro, but the con is that they are also limited to what they can tie into. We tried to use a theme from the market place, but it did not support the comprehensive search capabilities, only returned tags.

Admin navigation is confusing, I use the product every day, yet I am constantly fumbling around trying to find where to go to do what I'm trying to do.

Yosra
  • Sector: Halfgeleiders
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

We are at the peak of productivity with Confluence!

Beoordeeld op 18-4-2024

Confluence is the best collaboration tool used by teams to create, share and collaborate on content on a central platform. Its versatility in facilitating information sharing, project management and documentation across teams and organizations ensures that our business processes are very efficient. My experience with Confluence has been great and I highly recommend it.

Pluspunten

Confluence is a stellar software that revolutionizes collaboration and project management. Its intuitive interface seamlessly integrates document creation, task management, and team communication in one centralized platform. What sets Confluence apart is its flexibility - whether you're a small team or a large corporation, it adapts to your workflow with customizable templates and robust integration options. With features like real-time editing, version control, and powerful search functionality, Confluence streamlines teamwork, boosts productivity, and fosters creativity. In a nutshell, Confluence is a game-changer for any organization looking to enhance collaboration and achieve project success.

Minpunten

There is nothing I don't like about Confluence, it is a very effective and efficient software.

Joshua
  • Sector: Farmaceutica

Track projects like a Pro

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2024

Pluspunten

Confluence made it easy to keep tabs on critical and highly complex projects spanning several months, in some cases years. The featureset available within Confluence made it easy to not only register epics and stories but also track these items and interface with them via email.

Minpunten

Not applicable - using Confluence helped ensure we captured all of the details necessary to take our projects to the finish line.

Simon

Enhanced Team Documentation and Collaboration

Beoordeeld op 17-6-2024

Pluspunten

Writing and updating our team's knowledge base in real-time, like our onboarding guide, has never been easier.

Minpunten

It gets frustrating when trying to load or edit extensive project documentation.

Kevin
  • Sector: Biotechnologie
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great Product with a Low Learning Curve

Beoordeeld op 30-5-2024

Confluence is an outstanding collaboration tool that offers a perfect blend of usability, functionality, and flexibility. Its powerful features and seamless integrations make it an indispensable asset for any team looking to improve their collaborative efforts and streamline their workflows. Whether you are managing projects, creating documentation, or fostering team communication, Confluence provides the tools you need to succeed. Highly recommended!

Pluspunten

The customization options in Confluence are extensive, allowing teams to tailor the platform to their specific needs. Users can create custom templates, design unique workflows, and set permissions to control access to sensitive information. It's great that we're able to link Teams, Jira, and other platforms seamlessly via Confluence.

Minpunten

There were some hiccups in granting permissions to new users, but that was resolved by waiting about an hour.

Christian
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Detailed Product Analysis

Beoordeeld op 23-5-2024

Pluspunten

we can edit documents at the same time, which speeds up our projects. Plus, it connects with tools like Jira and Slack, making our work smoother.

Minpunten

Its occasional slow performance during peak hours.

Samuel
  • Sector: Magazijnen/opslag
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Great tool to have.

Beoordeeld op 10-5-2024

Amazing, I will always recommend anytime.

Amazing, I will always recommend anytime.

Pluspunten

Confluence facilitates team collaboration with features like real-time editing, commenting, and task tracking.

Minpunten

Large amounts of content or concurrent users may lead to performance issues.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Powerful wiki software

Beoordeeld op 13-8-2019

Confluence has become the place for us to collect information, across our business. We use it document our processes and policies (the access controls prove useful there), and our development teams use it on a daily basis to record the outcomes of discussions and to share knowledge.

Pluspunten

Confluence does a good job as a tool for writing, organising and viewing all kinds of documentation.
It's fairly wiki-esque, but with a more intuitive editor for pages that should make it easier to pick up for new users that might be more familiar with, say, Microsoft Word.
As an Atlassian product, you can expect a full set of tools for managing access to different pages and areas across your organisation, making it more appropriate for enterprises than more basic wiki software that doesn't always provide the same level of control.
Another advantage is the high level of integration. 'Macros' allow users to include a variety of rich content, and are customisable. Examples of integrations include JIRA, Trello, Microsoft Office, G Suite, and more. The 'Atlassian Marketplace' can be used to find and install more macros.

Minpunten

Although the editor is easier to use than the markdown used by a lot of other wiki software, it can occasionally be frustrating to work with. Not all macros and formatting settings behave exactly the same, so while you'd be able to fix these issues directly in markdown, you can end up trying out a bunch of different tools before you find the one you need to achieve your goal.
As with all collections of articles, organising pages can become difficult. The software itself provides basic tools that allow you to define a structure for your pages, and these work well, but it still requires considerable discipline as your use of the software scales up.

Panagiotis
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great documentation platform for both intranets and customer-facing hubs

Beoordeeld op 17-9-2019

The experience I had the last 9-10 years that me and my colleagues worked with Confluence is excellent.

The document editor works smoothly even from the mobile app that is offered.

There are many article templates to choose from when you start creating an article, from decision making documents to marketing strategy forms and solution focused how-to pages.

Confluence supports a lot of media types in the pages, so it's easy to create helpful articles with video, audio, images and many more like attention panels, embedded spreadsheets, etc. You can even embed the contents of one section of a page to another page, so that if you change that it reflects the change in all the pages that the section was included. Which is great for customer support and of course technical documentation.

Did I mention that you can create as many different wikis as you like? Confluence calls those "spaces" and it's a great way to keep things separated. I use different wiki spaces for my employees handbook, customer support, app manuals, design documents per project, etc. The possibilities are endless and having them separately helps with security between different roles in the company and outside of it.

Pluspunten

Confluence, especially the new cloud version, is one of the best tools to use for documenting your knowledge-base. The best parts for me are:

- The ability to connect my articles with to-do tasks from project management (Jira from Atlassian, same company, so they work like a charm together).
- The articles I can contain any media types, from spreadsheets that I can edit in-line to videos. There are also a lot of native panels to help anybody create very stylish articles with usability.
- In-line and footer comment sections help my team discuss and develop documents all together, without losing any of the discussion history.
- The ability to also keep an internal blog. I use that to inform my colleagues for the day-to-day developments, and keep everybody on track with high ideas and management efforts.
- All of the above can be also used as a customer-facing knowledge-base, to serve your customers with documents, operation manuals and help articles. Very handy if you use it together with the service desk solution from the same company, but can also be used stand-alone too.

In general it's one of the best choices that I made when I was searching for a documentation solution for my company and my clients, back in 2010. Almost a decade passed and Confluence is still growing better and better by the time. Atlassian the company behind Confluence is now huge and offers many solutions that integrate with Confluence, making it an even better choice if you use other tools from them.

Minpunten

I can't find any cons to Confluence. After all there is no perfect solution, only elegant ones depending on the problem one tries to solve.

Atlassian is offering a trial period so anybody can see if Confluence is good for their company's documentation needs.

From my experience, it would be bad to start a trial before you hove some really motivated people in your team and some content to put in there. Because it would be better to test Confluence with something that you would use in your company, so that you see first hand the pros and cons while your team works with Confluence with material that is close to the true material that you would put in there.

If I was to change one thing it would be the way it recognizes internally any of the pages I create, so that Confluence doesn't have any issues with pages with same titles. That would be a nice time saver and space saver in the outline of any wiki one creates.

Redenen om voor Confluence te kiezen

I made the switch from Google Docs because I wanted a more robust solution that would support a more deep infrastructure and would be easy to manage and interconnect with other project management, software development and customer-facing solutions.

Google Docs

Redenen om over te stappen op Confluence

Confluence is far more advanced and fits our business model as a documentation and knowledge-base solution. The price is right and Atlassian seems to continuously develop new features that help us create awesome online media-rich documents for us and our clients.
Justin
Justin

Confluence For the (Easy) Win

Beoordeeld op 26-5-2022

Pluspunten

Confluence has become the defacto wiki tool for most of the companies that I've worked with. The barrier to entry is super simple and VERY easy to setup (either Enterprise deployment or in the Cloud). Either way, most engineers I know these days are very familiar with Confluence.

There are also a ton of plugins and enhanced features that you can bolt onto Confluence which make it robust and scalable.

There are a few things I don't like about Confluence:

1. The search functionality is a bit... wonky (?) to use... they try to load predictive results, which don't open in a new page automatically, it takes too long to load sometimes and if you press 'enter' and don't wait for the predictive results to load it takes you to entirely new page where the results have to load again. Also if you try to search before the JS has fully loaded the search doesn't work, takes your focus away. This means I have to be very slow when using the search feature and it easily frustrates me.

2. They advertise all these awesome plugins and support widgets, which cost a ton of money, but they only apply at the space level, not an individual account level. I'd be more inclined to buy stuff if I could also apply it to my personal Confluence account and take it with me. There are features like enhanced project management, and task management, and charting, and RTF features that I want, but the last two organizations LOCK THIS DOWN and getting a plugin installed is like moving heaven and earth.

3. Im a web dev and an embedded systems engineer. I like to touch things. Confluence can be a bit locked down sometimes and regid in the HTML5 layouts and JS run on page. I wish I could be an 'advanced user' and just make the changes within page. But I cannot. Im stuck with the one size fits all.

All of that said, they are gripes of a dev, but otherwise the wiki space is pretty fantastic. I use it daily!

Microsoft SharePoint en Google Docs

Redenen om over te stappen op Confluence

The price + feature set met the needs of everyone.
Federico
Federico
  • Sector: Bankwezen

Great product for a Small / Medium Bussiness

Beoordeeld op 7-7-2022

My experience using Confluence is great, we stopped having several places to store the same information or share results, now we share everything in one place.

Pluspunten

Allows to have one single place for all the company's documentation, this reduces efforts and allow an easy more controlled data sharing. We have very interesting possibilities with other collaboration tools. It is very easy to use, just type, tag and share. Just like using any social network.

Minpunten

Even though this is a very easy to use tool, sometimes the navigation is not so easy to understand. Users cannot see edits in a document in real time like Docs in Google Drive. Lastly, some formatting options are quite basic, a little or more options would be appreciated.

John
John
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Our knowledge base

Beoordeeld op 11-11-2022

We were having problems to share information, and some users were not getting the right information. Knowing that we have a tool for information sharing like Confluence, we create a plan to start documenting all our processes, and now they are available across the company.

Pluspunten

It is very useful to share all our documentation and knowledge base. All the users are now able to get updated information, and can share any documentation with the team.

Minpunten

It can become a bit slow sometimes, causing the pages to take longer to load and look for information.

Redenen om voor Confluence te kiezen

We were looking for a better documentation and information sharing tool

Redenen om over te stappen op Confluence

It was the better option for our company, thinking on how robust is the tool.
Thomas
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The Ultimate Knowledge Hub for Seamless Idea Management and Unbeatable Collaboration

Beoordeeld op 22-4-2023

Our whole team are happy users of Confluence, as the tool has been a positive and beneficial productivity tool for our team.

Pluspunten

Using Confluence you really appreciate its user-friendly interface, powerful collaboration tools and robust knowledge base management functionalities. Confluence empowered us to easily create, organize and share content with our entire team, making it our go-to solution for efficient idea management, knowledge sharing and alignment between current and future team members. Most importantely, the ability to integrate with our other tools and serbices made it seamless for keeping knowledge synced and shared across the team.

Minpunten

With so many great features it can be quite overwhelming for our junior and newer team members to onboard as the learning curve is quite steep.

Redenen om voor Confluence te kiezen

Speed, value for money and integrations with Jira.

YouTrack en ClickUp

Redenen om over te stappen op Confluence

The loading speed of documents, tickets and content, value for money and integrations with Jira.
alexander
  • Sector: Informatiediensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Confluence Content/Knowledge base or also a document management system

Beoordeeld op 29-5-2023

Confluence as a documentation tool within the software project environment of Jira is very strong. I haven't seen it independent implemented in other organizations. After this implementation, many organizations start to use it for other purposes as well, due to the ease of use. In my opinion, if the people would spend a little training time a lot of other solutions are a better fit. Unless you use the Jira project suite.

Pluspunten

The ease to document a wide variety of software related information makes it a strong tool for the teams it has been developed. They also have made it very easy to use several templates for meetings etc. If you integrate it with the main product Jira, then you have a very good combination of tools for software development and follow up documentation.

Minpunten

To work properly with confluence you should also use Jira as project management tool. It is hard to implement it without Jira.To make proper documentation a lot of extra plug-ins make your live a lot easier. Some are free, others are at a cost.Integration with office, google workspace etc is hard.

Redenen om voor Confluence te kiezen

The documentation and integration with Jira is way better then trying to integrate microsoft sharepoint with Jira. Also the ease of the interface makes it for developers easier to create relations to the project.

Redenen om over te stappen op Confluence

Ease of use and integration with Jira.
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

Confluence for Team collaboration

Beoordeeld op 15-10-2018

My overall business experience is great. Earlier team was sharing project content via emails that is a clumsy way to mamage and store the information, but as more and more people are using confluence it has become a repository and one stop shop to put knowledge at one palce which can be referred as and when needed. This is a great tool and a game changer for how we manage our collaboration within team for the project under Agile way

Pluspunten

The best part about this software is the close integration with JIRA software. This is in real competition with Sharepoint as far as my understanding goes and I am an admin user for multiple scrum teams in my organization. Confluence in its own way is by far the easiest user-friendly software that I introduced in my team that was new to the agile world and now all our collaboration and communication on the process and tech document standpoint happens on Confluence.

The comment section and different macros that can be added for adding content on a page and tree structure for pages created give this tool the edge and flexibility for teams to create the format that best suits to specific scrum team needs

The technical document and usage of code snippet macro are very useful add-ons that have been given for formatting the content.

from the project management standpoint, the product backlog and release planning can be done simply by adding JIRA tickets and their specific status that automatically is being fetched by confluence every time page is opened.

The other most important feature is the ability to create JIRA tickets directly from the confluence page just select the text and then Confluence will give an option to create JIRA ticket and gets linked

The reporting macros for JIRA tickets is a good way to track progress of projects

Minpunten

At an enterprise level, there are few web designing that is required to be done so that content that is already there can be structured in a much more web design format like links to confluence pages to be embedded in an image. That option is available but to central Admin and not to the page admin that makes confluence little crunched to admin users within a project. But this negative point is a very small piece in comparison to positives with this application.

• Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Helpful Tool

Beoordeeld op 2-1-2019

Overall I would recommend using Confluence, but would caution people on how they rollout the new platform to their company. Ensuring that the expectations are communicated clearly for how the platform will be used, by whom and the frequency, are very helpful things to communicate when preparing your team to switch.

Pluspunten

The interactive features of Confluence serves as the best feature and function of this platform! Our organization is relatively small (20-30 employees) and is a Foundation that interacts with other nonprofits in the area. As a result we had many touch points in the community through various teams and often time what we were doing would get lost. In an effort to improve our internal communication our organization adopted Confluence as a means of servicing our company. We used the blog feature heavily which proved to be the best method of communication internally and cut down on the amount of emails adding to the clutter in our inboxes. It also allowed discussions to happen seamlessly and served as a point of reference for folks to easily access when needed.

Minpunten

It wasn't always very user friendly. Our organization consists of a variety of ages, so the way that people have engaged with technology is also varied. There are times that adding spaces or pages have proved to be a challenge for those who don't consider themselves as "technologically savvy". There was a bit of a learning curve for me in learning to how to use the software, but the customer support team was helpful in walking me through difficulties. The mobile function also wasn't the best depending on how users have different spaces setup.

Nadiv
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Confluence: the hub for knowledge management

Beoordeeld op 5-1-2021

Overall, I use Confluence every day in my work to keep my (and my organization's) knowledge base relevant. I use to it to collaborate with other employees for improving internal processes, as well as for communicating important current info (such as outages or key developments).

Confluence is unmatched in its search functionality, and allows my organization to keep its knowledge base completely streamlined.

Pluspunten

I use Confluence as a customer service employee. We have a vast amount of procedures for managing internal systems, as well as for applying systems to actual contact with customers. All of these procedures are stored and maintained in Confluence.

What helps me the most, is Confluence's super-advanced search functionality. Essentially, I merely have to type in a relevant word, and Confluence will list all the applicable articles. This allows me to find a relevant procedure for a specific situation in seconds.

Another important feature to me is the commenting system. I collaborate with users who create and manage articles. When I see info in an article that's outdated or incorrect, I can leave a comment, and the article manager will get a notification. It's easy to collaborate in this way and keep information up-to-date.

Lastly, the permission schemes help with keeping editing (or even viewing rights) limited to the relevant users. Within customer service this is important, as there are varying levels of authorization within our organisation.

Minpunten

In my opinion, the user experience and readability of the software could be improved slightly. The color scheme of blue/white/black isn't bad, but the layout tends to be somewhat messy. It could benefit from some streamlining, and perhaps more clear demarcation of elements within pages (such as more use of bold / italics, more variance in font size, and use of headers).

• Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great for users to collaborate on content, but not at the same time

Beoordeeld op 12-8-2021

With the exception of the overwriting problem, Confluence is an excellent place to display content for future reference. Pages and content are easily created, maintained, and permissioned by users and it is a pleasant tool to use. As long as you don't have to do so at the same time as your coworker...

Pluspunten

The software is very easy to use for its most basic features - as a place to create and store content. It is a solid tool for a knowledge base or even project management. Macros allow creatively in how content is displayed and linked or mirrored from other pages. Users can control permissions, visibility and see a clear history of changes - which can be easily reverted back to if necessary. Page trees make it simple to navigate complex "spaces" of information and the search functionality is robust. Overall, a great place to develop content for internal collaboration and future reference.

Minpunten

Although Confluence is a great place to create and collaborate on content, it has a few major downfalls that are a constant source of frustration. The biggest issue relates to users working on the same page at the same time. This is a horrible experience at best. Content between users is frequently lost or overwritten and you can never be confident in if your content will save successfully and not disappear. When Confluence tries to merge changes, it often will lose content or simply not work at all. The result is users ensuring that only one person is editing at a time, which is a terrible annoyance and slows teams down. It often causes teams to actively collaborate in another tool where this is not an issue and then simply link to it through Confluence.

• Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Content and document management are made easier using this tool

Beoordeeld op 3-3-2022

New employees and colleagues in the same department can use Confluence to learn about specific procedures. As a result, it may not be the most efficient method for distributing information between departments. It's better suited to those who have a wide range of knowledge.

Pluspunten

Confluence has been used extensively by my team to keep track of and add new information to the knowledge base. It appears that we have done a good job of creating pages that provide the information new employees require. Small businesses can use the tool, but I believe it is better suited to larger ones. It's quick and easy to set up a wiki for your team. Real-time collaboration, complete version history, and automated change logs and diffs are all included. You can move and drop documents in the document tree with ease because each document has a unique URL. This is one of the most convenient methods for obtaining such a combination. Confluence integrates seamlessly with the other Atlassian products, making project and product management as simple as possible. This year has seen an explosion in the number of templates that are available to help you keep your documentation organized and easy to fill out. Useful, but sometimes you must look up exactly how to use macros. Confluence's macro documentation is extremely helpful.

Minpunten

If you don't have a lot of experience with wiki software, the editor can be difficult to work with. When it comes to macros and formatting settings, it can be difficult to know which tool is best for your project. It's difficult to organize a collection of articles, but that's to be expected. With the help of the software, you can organize your pages in a predetermined way. This is effective, but it necessitates a great deal of self-control as your familiarity with the software increases.

Armand
  • Sector: Publiceren
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Confluence is a robust collaboration and knowledge management tool

Beoordeeld op 22-6-2023

Confluence is a powerful collaboration and knowledge management tool that empowers teams to work efficiently and share knowledge effectively. Its robust features, integrations, and search capabilities make it an ideal choice for organizations seeking a centralized platform for team collaboration. While there may be a learning curve and customization requirements, Confluence remains a valuable asset for fostering collaboration, knowledge sharing, and streamlined project management.

Pluspunten

Confluence is a robust collaboration and knowledge management tool that empowers teams to work together efficiently and share information seamlessly. Having utilized Confluence extensively, here is my review highlighting its key strengths and areas for improvement.Confluence excels in fostering collaboration within teams. Its intuitive interface and easy-to-navigate structure allow users to create, organize, and collaborate on content effortlessly. Teams can collaborate on projects, share documents, create knowledge bases, and track progress all within a centralized platform.The platform offers a wide range of features that enhance team productivity. Rich text editing, page linking, and embedding multimedia content enable users to create visually appealing and informative pages. The ability to comment, mention team members, and receive notifications keeps discussions organized and ensures that important information is not overlooked.One of Confluence's standout features is its powerful search functionality. With a robust search engine, users can quickly find relevant information across the vast content repository. This becomes especially valuable as the knowledge base grows and serves as a valuable resource for team members to access critical information.Confluence's integration capabilities make it even more powerful. Integration with other popular tools such as Jira, Trello, and Slack allows for seamless workflow management and real-time updates.

Minpunten

While Confluence offers numerous benefits, it can be overwhelming for new users who are not familiar with its interface and features. The learning curve can be steep initially, but Atlassian's comprehensive documentation and support resources help users navigate the platform effectively.Another consideration is that Confluence might require additional customization to meet specific team requirements. Although it offers extensive functionality out of the box, teams with unique needs may find themselves relying on third-party apps or custom development to fully tailor Confluence to their workflows.

Laurence
Laurence
  • Sector: Farmaceutica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Very efficient tool for team collaboration and having a centralized workspace.

Beoordeeld op 6-8-2023

Since the adoption of Confluence, our departments have communicated more efficiently, and file sharing and feedback have made project management easier. It is more helpful for me to open up the criteria and duties for each environment to simply perform and manage on a platform like Confluence with a lot of security. Whatever papers we want to share/create throughout the company, they will assist us, and if we want to share something outside of it, it has the option to export as PDF, so we don't have to allow third party access.

Pluspunten

Atlassian has created a really well-designed solution that allows teams to share information in a single workspace. The user interface is simple to use not only for users but also for administrators; the program is simple to use and versatile for users. Templates allow you to write papers more faster, exchange comments, track progress, establish deadlines, and manage files smoothly. Confluence is highly beneficial for maintaining notes and modules for a very specific environment, and it is the most secure way to get the rights required to acquire that correct document, as well as the easiest way to manage the work accordingly and quickly share.

Minpunten

Confluence, in my opinion, needs a better way to search, and it has recently become a little slower for regular usage. When we try to move to other Confluence-like systems, it takes a long time to export our files, regardless of whether we use HTML/PDF or XML, thus if this improves, consumers will benefit greatly. Confluence may be sluggish and complicated when switching between pages and contexts; it would be preferable to have some type of option to make it easier to use and comprehend.

Netanya
Netanya
  • Sector: Diergeneeskunde

Collaboration Tool that Helps my team Accomplish More

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2023

Collaboration friction is a story of the past. Confluence use is a new normal that has changed our work-life for the best. Productivity can be seen in completion of our rotations on timely manner. All of which is courtesy of Confluence

Pluspunten

I have to say that Confluence is an innovative solution that stand out from others of it's calliber in the market . Acquisition and implementation costs were within our budget range. It is also soo easy to use for everybody in our team thanks to it's UI that is perfectly tailored. Most of our work as the vet society in Vetcare Africa is usually outside the office and Confluence has to engage and collaborate as a team working on different rotation projects. It is remote friendly and centralize all the information in one space from tasks allocated to each one of us to projects from where we can coordinate and get status update on our peers as well as shared projects. It is therefore easy to get everyone at par across teams through comments, mentions and notification. It is also flexible enough with options to create plans with texts, tables, images etc . Imagine all of these in one single place and has customizable templates

Minpunten

I have not encountered any single dislike with Confluence. It is an easy to use tool that enhances collaboration by also integrating with tools like Microsoft Teams and Google Drive