Cyfe

• Sector: Human Resources
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Best analytics tool

Beoordeeld op 21-11-2018

All in one social media analytics and statistics tool. Set it up once and see every movement on the scale.

Simple to use
Many supported social media types
SEO and Ranking
All in one palce

Minpunten

Even if it has a lot of features and functions as intended and incorporates all my statistic needs from many sites and social activity i do find the price could be lower to make this the best choice and subscribe instantly, or it should have some more widgets enabled in the free version not just 5 than it would be great.

Robert
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best way to keep an eye on your business

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019

I love it. I bought a 55" 4k tv for my office with the sole purpose of displaying my Cyfe dashboards on a rotating cycle. After MUCH research, I learned the best way to have a live business display dashboard is to buy an Amazon FireStick ($40) and use the designated Cyfe app for it. All my colleagues are very impressed when they walk into my office and see the live metrics I have displayed.

Pluspunten

Best price and great layout to manage a wide variety of factors about your business.

Minpunten

They could work on some of the design, since it's rather time consuming to set up multiple dashboards, and frustrating if something ever gets disconnected.

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers
  • Anders Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Cyfe is one of those baubles that look intriguing, yet do nothing.

Beoordeeld op 5-11-2019

Cyfe is just a 3rd wheel type of deal. There's just no purpose to it existing. They could find a way to pivot their product and turn it into an all-in-one management console instead of just giving people a stripped-down view of their business. If they did that, it could cut down on stuff. They could add a tier to automate certain common processes, and that would take their company to a whole new level. Right now it's just a cheezy dashboard with high-level statistics that are so crammed in that you can't really understand what they mean.

Pluspunten

It's free, and I can connect some products we use. However, the free stuff just doesn't have enough value, and even an upgrade would only give us the ability to add more services with the same features.

Minpunten

There's no value in it. It just strips down all of the useful features in third-party services, and it just gives a "big picture" type of deal. I had configured several of our features, but they just don't help with any KPIs. It's jut cumbersome and pointless.

Ciprian
  • Sector: Vastgoed
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A great all-in-one dashboard tool

Beoordeeld op 5-1-2020

Pluspunten

I'm always in search of an all-in-one dashboard tool for all my statistics and social insights. Cyfe is a great tool and I was able to set up a great report for myself and my clients in less than 10 minutes.

Minpunten

Sometimes the connected apps disconnect and reports show up as empty.

Jacob
  • Sector: Vermogensbeheer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Cyfe is a fantastic platform for business people

Beoordeeld op 31-12-2018

Cyfe has shown us that his franchise and team of developers, make a very good and huge role in its development, and the idea of creating an App for dentists seems incredible, has some flaws that can be fixed.

Pluspunten

It offers us very complete and easy-to-use tools, includes the option to maintain contact with employees, its compatibility with other devices is excellent and can be accessed easily from any site or location, since it works with the Cloud system.

Minpunten

The mishap begins when the database of the App, which sometimes fails and the worst is that we do not know why these failures, we also realized that their updates are not very constant we say. On that side it has points against.

Dustin
Dustin
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Exactly what I was looking for!

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2017

It makes reporting to clients and monitoring our own metrics easy and automates a lot of the process.

Lots of integrations
Inexpensive

The dashboard is exactly what I searched for. It's easy for my team and my clients to use without costing an arm and a leg. It's actually underpriced, if you ask me.

Minpunten

I can't think of anything that I don't like about Cyfe. I guess I'd like to see a HubSpot integration, but I know they're working on that. It's great.

Danielle
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Worth every penny!

Beoordeeld op 23-4-2019

Fantastic customer service, easy to use, super helpful tool for analytics.

Fantastic customer service, easy to use, super helpful tool for analytics.

Pluspunten

Saves me hours of searching for analytics on different platforms. Plus, Cyfe makes it easy to keep historical data and create pdf reports.

Minpunten

It's constrained by the limitations of the API... for example, Pinterest analytics are super thorough on the Pinterest plaform, but Cyfe can only pull in basic data. After bringing it up to customer service, they explained this is due to the limitations of the API.

Lindsay
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Cyfe is the best customizable dashboard tool I have come across, and that's saying something.

Beoordeeld op 20-4-2018

It's time saving and distraction-less in terms of getting to see all of my data visualizations in one place, rather than logging into Google analytics/search console, email, Mailchimp, etc.

Pluspunten

It's very customizable in terms of layout, theme, etc. The widgets you're able to create and mashup to get unique data visualizations is one-of-a-kind. There is little technical knowledge needed as it's an easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface.

Minpunten

I wish that there was a repository of templates for users to refer to for ideas and inspiration, sort of like what is available in Trello or Airtable, but I realize that some users' private data would need to be restricted somehow, so this could be a reason why that isn't the case currently.

• Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easy to use & affordable dashboards

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2018

Pluspunten

Has lots of integrations, and also the ability to add some of your own if you wish. Can organise dashboards in very easy to read ways and the price is fantastic - much cheaper than most other tools that do similar stuff.

Minpunten

More integrations are always nice, although there are plenty available already. The dashboards maybe look a little dated compared to some competitors, but then at the price it is you really can't complain.

• Klantenondersteuning

Keep eyes on the pulse of your business

Beoordeeld op 8-4-2018

Pluspunten

Get real time or historical trend stats to inform your management decision making. Stay on top of the most critical metrics you need to monitor without having task someone and wait for a report. Affordable and easy to set up given you have the right people on staff.

Minpunten

Support team accessible through email, which can get troublesome. Third party integration is limited.

Gabriela

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Cyfe is very good at handling marketing

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2019

Cyfe is an excellent data management platform that allows us to analyze data from platforms such as Adwords, Amazon, Shopify, Stripe and Zendesk. Its interface is well organized and makes its use extremely simple.

Pluspunten

Cyfe allows to properly monitor each department of the company. Your customer service management system is excellent, very simple. It also allows to show statistics in real time of each process.

Minpunten

Cyfe widgets for Twitter and Facebook are very slow, and their integration into CMS platforms such as Wordpress is quite complicated to perform. Cyfe does not have a sufficient self-service portal, and does not have a good sales intelligence system.

Shama
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The reports are in a single panel

Beoordeeld op 15-1-2019

The statistics shown are very good, the activities of social networks are also shown, it makes the work much easier and that we appreciate, to make our company grow a bit.

Pluspunten

I love all the features Cyfe has, lots of tools that make tasks easier, we can even manage and view the reports in one place, so that each client can read it. It has capabilities to monitor activities and tasks.

Minpunten

I have found myself using cyfe all the time with only one complaint, and that is when the platform clogs, I feel it is frustrating.

Mariana
  • Sector: Logistiek en toeleveringsketen

Its really Good

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2018

They have a good base to continue improving this software, they have positive points such as the report and the monitoring is easy to use.

Pluspunten

Provides a good workflow when managing your business, reports in real time, has good features such as widgets to handle everything in a more efficient way.

Minpunten

The fact of not being able to control the graphics tends to hang on occasions and that is a very negative feature in the software.

Jamie
Jamie
  • Sector: Human Resources
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Klantenondersteuning

Great dashboard to monitor your business

Beoordeeld op 9-7-2015

I have been looking for a cost effective tool to monitor the overall health of a small business. Cyfe is an awesome application. I have a publishing client that needed to monitor Adsense, Anlytics, Webmaster, Alexa score and quickbooks in one screen. Cyfe allowed us to set it one place. We could also add all of our social media activity to determine if it was impacting the website traffic.

Looking at all of these metrics on once screen make it easier to see trends and make decisions based on those trends.

Pluspunten

Easy to set up! We were able to create a dashboard in 30 minutes that gives us an overview of our many metrics. The widgets let you connect to your different accounts and bring your information.

Minpunten

We have not started on pulling in the custom excel pivot table reports so we look forward to testing these out. We have not found any issues so far.

Clean and Customizable Dashboards

Beoordeeld op 30-11-2018

Pluspunten

Cyfe is very customizable and pretty easy to setup. The interface is very easy to look at the data we receive from Cyfe helps power important business decisions.

Minpunten

Great dashboard with a lot of integrations and a good amount of customization. No major cons!

• Sector: Publiceren

Streamlines my entire business

Beoordeeld op 17-1-2018

Pluspunten

I like how I can pull data from multiple sources into a single dashboard for much easier analysis. It saves me a lot of time.

Minpunten

I don't like the limitations of the free software, but I understand why they are there. There's nothing I can really complain about.

Amber

GREAT Analytics Platform

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2016

We'd been looking for an analytics platform we could use to integrate all of our clients' various analytics (social, website, PPC, etc) for quite a while and were about to give up when we found Cyfe. Cyfe is literally exactly what we were looking for. The ability to bring all analytics into one place makes our lives easier when it comes to reviewing results and making recommendations and is impressive when presented to our clients. We also had the ability to brand the platform for our company to further extend our messaging.

Ian
Ian

Beoordeeld op 26-8-2016

Raewyn
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Simple and effective dashboarding tool

Beoordeeld op 13-4-2018

Pluspunten

Easy to get started and imports from various sources, we used Google Sheets and Google Analytics. Simple to use so the learning curve is low.

Minpunten

May not be as feature rich as other dashboarding and data visualisation tools. In terms of look and feel and data source compatibility.

Zakary
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Gone are the days of bouncing between reporting tools.

Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021

We have enjoyed being able to utilize Cyfe to get a more wholistic view into our marketing.

Pluspunten

I love being able to look at one report and get all the info I need without bouncing between multiple tools and remembering multiple logins.

Minpunten

The thing I like the least is the lack of customization on chart types and layouts. I am a marketing person so look and feel is everything for me.

Ileana

• Klantenondersteuning

Cyfe: a great monitoring tool!

Beoordeeld op 14-2-2017

Cyfe is a great monitoring tool that allow to monitor web services (also social media), it allows to obtain report in real time and to archive useful historical data. I recommend it to everybody, really useful for you and your customers.

• Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Anders 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Gebruiksgemak

Great for quick data checks

Beoordeeld op 14-5-2018

Pluspunten

Cyfe makes it easy to view who is viewing your websites in a variety of ways, including graphs and charts.

Minpunten

It is hard to know if all data is being captured simply because there are so many factors that play into site visits, but overall, we're happy with the service.

Ripal

Beoordeeld op 5-6-2022

Overall experience was good. As they have all features what i am looking for

Overall experience was good. As they have all features what i am looking for

Pluspunten

The value for money is the best. Also the pre built widgets are so useful to use. Another thing to add is historical data is stored or archived so the user never loses their data

Minpunten

The only complaint i have is against customer support. They need to improve in that category since i wanted to cancel after trial but the customer support took it forever

Tobias