Bullhorn ATS & CRM

4,1 (1.039)
Software voor het werven en volgen van kandidaten

(1.039)

Bre

Bullhorn ATS

Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019

Pluspunten

This ATS has everything! Its user interface is unbeatable. The ATS requires little to no training because it is so simple to use, but still has complex and detailed features. I am able to integrate Bullhorn with email, ring central, our video interview platform and various job boards so all work can be done on the system.

Minpunten

The Jobs / Opportunities part can be a little repetitive and complex. But just something to get used to!

Sarah
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use and very intuitive

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2021

Really great - fantastic support team

Pluspunten

Its easy to set up and use and has a user friendly interface

Minpunten

No built in reporting function as standard

Sandy
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

Customizable but Limited Efficiency

Beoordeeld op 5-3-2019

I liked Bullhorn for its ease of use, but there were some areas where they really fall behind.

Pluspunten

Bullhorn is easy to learn how to use and makes many functions of the Staffing world easier--for example, you can add custom fields to Bullhorn pretty easily to start tracking new aspects of your business, and it's fairly simple to add candidates, parse data, etc.

The reporting features are very helpful, provided your employees add in the data when they are supposed to. It's easy to filter out people and get the call lists you need.

Minpunten

Bullhorn's integrations with other software systems is a huge problem, as it decreases efficiency in the workflows. For example, although it can integrate with Sterling I-9s, it can't integrate with background checks. Even the I-9 integration looks sloppy and crashes a lot which adds many extra steps to your workflow.

It always amazed me how hard it was to integrate with a phone system--even after their multiple updates we couldn't click a number and dial it from the computer. That alarms me, as this software is built for people who are on the phone all day.

It's hard to do a mass-update for people. For example, if you add a new field, it's hard to complete it for a bunch of people and when you make the changes it often crashes the system. If you've been in business for a while this is a problem.

Glane

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

More placements plus potential clients

Beoordeeld op 25-11-2022

I only knew recently that you can simply drop a downloaded PDF from a LinkedIn profile of a candidate into Bullhorn and it auto-populates the fields which makes the work faster.

Pluspunten

I like that you can put as much information in Bullhorn about the candidate, my favourite feature would be adding notes and you can notify your manager of whatever changes you made by tagging them to internal recipients. It makes the job easier and faster.

Minpunten

Sometimes, Bullhorn gets laggy, it takes time to load. And sometimes I would receive an error message after clicking the 'save' button. Had to clear the cached or reset my laptop to refresh the software.

Jon Ryan
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten

Bullhorn - Overall Quality is excellent

Beoordeeld op 6-11-2022

Overall experience using this tool is Excellent. Highly recommended and you will surely won’t regret it.

Pluspunten

Bullhorn is very user friendly and very convenient to use specially when you are familliar to any CRM tools.

Minpunten

Whenever there is an update I need to clear cache my browser to refresh the Bullhorn settings.

Overwogen alternatieven

LinkedIn for Business

Redenen om over te stappen op Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Has much higher capacity of storage and great latency for users.
Karanjeet
  • Sector: Olie en energie

Thomas Thor Review.

Beoordeeld op 11-9-2019

So far it has been good

Pluspunten

User friendly, has potential and support is very reliable

Minpunten

Limitation on few important features - it is not fun to always be referred to 3rd party (cost a lot of investment)

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Bullhorn is good but not the best as per my uses

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2022

over all my experience with Bullhorn is good but not the best like job diva and other ATS which makes Recruitments easy

Pluspunten

Very good User interface, reliable and light work with chrome and Mozilla fine and provide lots for feature for recruitment and searching, integration with job portal work great

Minpunten

I did use bullhorn more then 6 month and find there are many things which can be improved like vendor management and candidate upload and verification, its good for direct client but for c2c its very time taking process

My experience with Bullhorn ATS

Beoordeeld op 3-8-2022

overall my experience was not good kind of average i used Ceipal and Jobdiva which is more user friendly

Pluspunten

I like the usability of the product provide the best experience in terms of tracking, searching , updating, and many more with great UI and work great on chrome but there are many things which makes recruitments very uneasy and long process to upload a consultant on portal.

Minpunten

verification of vendor, creating job, and less usable filter can make recruitment process much easy and less time taking

• Sector: Sport

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Decent ATS

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2022

Overall Bullhorn was good for getting resume through job posts.

Pluspunten

Good for job posting and resume sorting on a daily basis.

Minpunten

not the most dynamic ATS compared to others as far as functionality and integrations.

Mathumitha

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Beoordeeld op 15-2-2023

very excellent.

Pluspunten

Its help to reach the candidate easily with their contact details.

Minpunten

needed more credits views the new profiles.

Danielle

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Extremely time consuming and not user friendly

Beoordeeld op 22-9-2022

Horrid

Pluspunten

Nothing at all. It was a very cumbersome system to work with.

Minpunten

The entire system. Nothing was easy to use. We constantly had to find work arounds for everything.

Darshan

Excellent Recruitment Platform

Beoordeeld op 7-5-2020

Collaboration between many other teams which is used in hiring process is a lot easier using Bullhorn. It helps us to keep each and everything track in a timely manner. Mass Emailing is the effective feature where you can send emails to many candidates whom we are exactly looking at without a candidate knowing them that it's a mass email because the mail looks as if you have sent the mail personally.

Pluspunten

User friendly complexity is reduced a lot compared to the old version of software. It has an option to save the visa status of the candidate. Tracking candidates and updating their status if they are available in the market or not is easy. Using it couple of time makes you an expert in it. Picks up the exact candidates which we are looking for based on the key skills which we have used. It has an option to leave notes which helps other users in the same company to know in the candidate is interested or if any others have reached the same candidate. Each user has his own dashboard to check the number of submission done and the interviews. total number of candidate on boarded. Its lot worth than what we are paying . Loading time is less which helps us to reach many candidates with short duration of time. All the mails sent to the candidate is saved in the history which is more helpful. You can find the candidates profile by just making a search be his address or name or by his contact number.

Minpunten

if the resume is in the PDF format then this cannot be downloaded in the DOCX format. When we are facing an issue we don’t have a source to gain knowledge about it only the training of this software is given at particular time. I see that there is a bit delay in the customer service response. When we open three to four new tab and open new jobs in each and refresh the highlighting part will be interchanged.

Good but not perfect

Beoordeeld op 18-5-2016

We have been using Bullhorn since the start of Bullhorn. The software does what we need it to - most of the time. There are many options to partner with different companies that work seamlessly with Bullhorn. We are always looking for the latest and greatest to make our jobs easier so we always hope for more options where this is concerned so we can tie as much as possible right into our Bullhorn processes.

They have made a lot of improvements and additions to Bullhorn in the past year, but not all things work the way a regular user may think. The way to pull lists now, is not the same as it used to be. For example. If you are trying to generate a list of client contacts based on recent placements, there is no real easy way to do this now (like you used to be able to do). You either have to go in each placement one by one and add the client contact to a distribution list or do a million steps which sometimes does not work. Pulling this list used to be very easy and now you can no longer do this the way you used to be able to. Some processes are not as user friendly to figure out so we always hope Bullhorn is making adjustments - getting into the mind of the users and how they might think to do things, rather than a multi step process that takes calling Bullhorn directly to figure out.

We recently started using the NPS to survey our clients. We have used other products in the past to generate this same gauge for customer satisfaction, and there definitely can be more improvements to this to make it better. We would love to see a better way to add clients to the survey based on placements without having to open each placement one by one and going into the client contact to add them to the survey. Same as most issues. We want to pull client lists quite often based on the placements we make and there seems to be no quick, clear and direct way to do this.

We have had some issues with seamless functions with more advanced things - i.e. In building out an on boarding/application portal WITH the Bullhorn developers, we have experienced a lot of issues when people are trying to apply to our jobs. trying to get things worked on can take a VERY long time for these more advanced fixes. If it is just a general fix in the system, the response time is usually very good.

Pluspunten

It does what any staffing firms needs. good selection of programs that can be integrated (but you can never have too many options!)

Minpunten

down times/issues do come up
could use better process for doing certain searches (noted in review)

Angelena
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A powerful CRM with great resources for future development

Beoordeeld op 28-2-2019

The fact that Bullhorn never stops on the achieved results make us believe that their functionality can bring even more benefits in the future. This vendor can surprise their customers with a lot of new features, each of which is equally qualitative to the previous standard package of abilities.

Pluspunten

This is a tool where everything is ready at hand. Bullhorn offers opportunities for lead generation, as well as for requirement delivery. The management process is seamless and does not require creating API linkages between multiple programs. All the information about each user/employee is organized in a logical and visually convenient form. Besides, the program offers easy and fast abilities to contact each other inside the system and share some important files. It is incredibly important for our company to be ahead of the competition and to make as many people of our target audience as possible aware of our services. We do believe that Bullhorn is really what we need for this aim to come true. With its help, our company can easily gather like-minded fellows in one team to create really unique and thoughtful ideas and run successful projects.

Minpunten

To tell the truth, it was hard to find anything we do dislike about Bullhorn. There are just some small shortcomings we would like to see improved in the future releases. For instance, our company would appreciate greatly if Bullhorn paid more attention to their ATS functionality. Very rarely, but still, there might be some problems with the e-mails arrival (personally, we faced this error just once or twice). In general, Bullhorn is a satisfactory platform.

One Stop Shop

Beoordeeld op 31-1-2019

Overall, I can still say that Bullhorn is the best recruiting software. I would highly recommend this tool to other staffing firms.

Pluspunten

Bullhorn is the best ATS I have ever used. It is very user-friendly. It only took me a day to know my way around bullhorn. It allows you to edit fields while you are looking at the list. This is very helpful as you do not need to click on a specific link to have it edited. Also, I love that it is integrated with MS Exchange as email conversations are recorded and can be seen by all internal employees. In addition, it is very easy to track the progress of each requisition. Bullhorn also allows you to set up reminders which are very helpful for busy recruiters like me. I love that text messages are also recorded in the system. Lastly, they have an awesome technical support team! Way to go!

Minpunten

For me, Bullhorn can still improve on tearsheets. Recruiters should be able to edit fields without them having to click a specific link/candidate. It would be very beneficial if they would add this feature as most job postings are really fast-moving. Another thing that I have noticed is with duplicate candidates. Sometimes I add a specific candidate and it shows me, 50 plus duplicate candidates. When I try to click one, it's nowhere similar to the resume that I uploaded. I hope they can do something about this.

John
  • Sector: Biotechnologie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

The big player but seems like old technology

Beoordeeld op 5-8-2021

Over all it did what it said and seems to have a corner on the market but does not seem to be innovative or really bring cutting-edge ideas to the table. I felt it was an administrative task to use a bullhorn vs a tool that would empower me to grow my business.

Pluspunten

It has tons of features and could grow with you. It also has a great marketplace so you can hire consultants to customize it. This was extremely expensive, however.

Minpunten

It seems like it was built on technology from 15 years ago, feels very clunky and was not as responsive, automated or taking advantage of the latest technology. I found myself wanting to skip tracking interactions rather than fire this Bullhorn system up.

Overwogen alternatieven

Loxo en Recruit CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Bullhorn ATS & CRM

I didnt - I moved to Recruit CRM
Richard
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

Comprehensive Design

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2016

Bullhorn provides a complete servicing platform for all stages of candidate recruiting. We are able to manage our client and candidate contact lists, our jobs, payroll, onboarding, and more.

Aside from minor window control and UI quirks, Bullhorn has few flaws.

With recent mergers, our company has experienced exponential growth during 2016. With that growth comes the challenge of integrating client and sales data, as well as candidate data. With Bullhorn, the integration was seamless. All of the data was easily uploaded into our established Bullhorn database and we experienced no downtime.

As a Staffing Agency, our entire organization uses Bullhorn CRM. Bullhorn is our main recruiting tool allowing us to easily manage sales leads, candidate leads, and all levels of the staffing process. It effectively addresses the time issue; this tool saves us a great deal of time by organizing each of our processes in a general tab format.

Pluspunten

Organization - The layout of the Bullhorn interface is simple. This makes training new users easy and makes working in bullhorn stress-free.

Detail - Bullhorn allows us to enter and retrieve a great amount of detail within records. This allows for accurate reporting and follow-up.

Customization - Bullhorn is very customizable. We can easily add components and fields to the interface within each function of the CRM.

Minpunten

User Interface - Though highly customizable, the windows and popups can be quirky. The sizes of windows for example can sometimes be to small for the data contained and require a great deal of scrolling to navigate through.

Email Capability - Bullhorn would be better with a full service email suite which included all of the functions of MS Outlook for example.

Data speed - We all want to work faster. Bullhorn can sometimes be a bit sluggish with the transmission of data.

Mark

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Why we chose Bullhorn over the company choice

Beoordeeld op 19-11-2015

Pluspunten

We were encouraged to use a different ATS and chose to pay a little MORE for Bullhorn S for a few reasons:
1. Email is the primary form of communication for many conversations and the ability to be in the database while in Outlook was the number one reason for choosing Bullhorn S
2. Having the ability to create a workflow that matched our needs was a must. We do both direct hire and high volume contracting. We a process that works for both income streams
3. Customer Service - we almost didn't go with Bullhorn because of "rumors" about customer service support. We took the chance and are thrilled that we did. The customer service team usually picks up in a few rings. Even if the first level tech doesn't have the solution, they will get the issue resolved almost always on the first call
4. Set up went very well. The implementation team helped us to configure Outlook and Microsoft Office 365

Minpunten

Unfortunately the program setup forces you to select creation of emails using either Outlook or within the ATS. We create our emails using Outlook as normal and the emails are logged in the database. BUT if you are doing a mass email or want to use a stored template, it is a little bit of a process to bring up the email editor and to email via the database. That is manageable. The real issue is that often emails sent within the database wind up in SPAM. I have been told that there is NO solution. It means that I must follow up with the email recipient to guarantee receipt.

Alissa

Bullhorn Review

Beoordeeld op 1-3-2017

I do not use Bullhorn too much but am a big user of Bullhorn Back Office. I am logged in everyday and have utilized almost every functionality available. My biggest issue with this system is the small quirks and glitches. We recently had an issue with employees creating a copy of their timesheet and using PTO that caused the time to not calculate correctly. There was no solution or correction at the time. This is the perfect example of a weird glitch in the system that can be troublesome. Other than those small things, I am very happy with the functionality of Back Office specifically. The ease of use for one system to hold our timesheets, payables, commissions and invoicing makes my job a lot easier as the Accountant and Payroll Manager.

Pluspunten

As noted above in my review, the biggest pro is the ability of the system to hold multiple functionalities for our company.

Minpunten

As noted in my review, the biggest con is the small glitches/quirks that the system has. It seems in every functionality I could name some sort of glitch that I have experienced.

Brian
  • Sector: Bankwezen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The best recruiting ATS/CRM I have experienced!

Beoordeeld op 15-8-2017

This is a fantastic product that I would highly recommend. It is on the cutting edge of recruiting, and is a must-have for people looking to take their organization's talent acquisition efforts to the next level.

Pluspunten

Bullhorn is very intuitive, and I love that it passively tracks email conversations through email formats like Microsoft Outlook. It has powerful reporting capabilities, and makes sourcing passive talent much easier than with a traditional ATS product. It is reliable, has a nice, modern user interface, and is great for when there are multiple recruiters or teams working on the same projects. There are nice branding and marketing options available as well.

Minpunten

There can be a bit of a learning curve involved, depending on the system that people switch over from. Also, some of the options and customizations can only be accessed, managed or implemented at the enterprise level, which can sometimes be frustrating when there are multiple organizations and operating companies utilizing the technology under a broad set of circumstances.

Brandon

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Bullhorn is the top system in the industry!

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2018

Pluspunten

Bullhorn is an excellent open source system that allows us to effectively engage our Candidates and Clients and driv revenue across our multiple business lines. They understand who they are and what they are great at and bring partners alongside to provide the industry leading tech that they do not have embedded in their tool. the support has also greatly improved in our 4 years where our questions and issues are answered within a day at the most. and, our rep is the best. She is so engaged with us and provides updates and keeps us where we want to be, on the leading edge.

Minpunten

I honestly have no cons for Bullhorn. the suggestions we have provided over the years have been taken to heart and implemented so that is all you can ask frm a partner. Listen to your clients and take action on relevant things.

Courtney

The Simplicity of Bullhorn

Beoordeeld op 28-7-2020

I have used Bullhorn for many years and would absolutely recommend it to a staffing firm who is just getting their feet wet in the industry. It can be a great candidate database if you maintain it well.

Pluspunten

Bullhorn is very user-friendly and perfect for a staffing/recruiting firm who is just starting out and in need of a candidate database.
I loved the Distribution List feature, where I could group similar candidates and then mass mail them within minutes.
I also appreciated having the ability to see a candidate's entire work history, submissions, interviews, and placements all in 1 page.

Minpunten

Bullhorn does not have the greatest interface. It also does not have the ability to text candidates.
If you are not active in Bullhorn, it will log you out after a few minutes and constantly require you to sign back in.

Shawn

Easy to Use ATS with Excellent Up-Time and a Healthy Customizability

Beoordeeld op 21-5-2016

Like any product, it's important to understand your needs. Bullhorn isn't a perfect fit for every company, but for our Enterprise account of 100+ users, it's served rather well for over 6 years. I cannot speak about the conversion as I joined just about a year after. Over the past 5 years, the product has matured greatly. Up-time has improved immensely to the point the service is almost never down. Due to complex business needs, our product has been heavily customized internally and with the aid of Bullhorn's support -- for a fee of course. Managing the customization process is reasonable and within expectations, but you need to test the end-products thoroughly. It's been rare that Bullhorn wasn't able to accommodate a request, though the project timelines have grown over time. Bullhorn offers API access to further customize your functionality; something we've used to a huge extent.

A third-party marketplace offers many additional features and add-ins typically with varying cost structures. We've used a few successfully and most have been valuable, others have not. Bullhorn used to come with a flexible custom reporting engine, but that is gone and the canned reports currently leave a little to be desired. User support has historically been excellent, though lately response time to non-urgent issues have slipped to several days. Overall, support tickets take a little longer to get resolved than before. Seems to be more bureaucracy that wasn't there before, though the staff we've worked with have always been friendly genuinely concerned with providing a resolution. Managing user access levels are simplified by Bullhorn managed roles. Changes beyond the core roles need to go through support, which generally hasn't been a problem for us. The application is very simple to use and even our most technologically challenged users pick it up quickly.

Overall, Bullhorn offers a reasonably flexible product, with many features, simple administration and an easy interface. If your business isn't very complex, and you'd rather focus on the day-to-day operations, Bullhorn may be a solution for you.

Alex
  • Sector: Vertalingen en lokalisatie

Very positive - Adaptive Globaliation

Beoordeeld op 10-9-2019

I am not part of the decision team for internal software but from what I can see, we have a very happy partnership in place.

Pluspunten

Easy to use, great tool in general. Best recruitment platform on the market.

Minpunten

stop logging me out after 30 minutes of use.

Jarit
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Give 60 days cancellation notice before your contract ends or it will renew.

Beoordeeld op 18-1-2018

Pluspunten

It's simple. I used this ATS/CRM at a previous company, so I stuck with it. You don't have to have a separate software like salesforce for the client mgmt.

Minpunten

Sometimes you have to login multiple times with your password. I don't have this problem with Wells Fargo or any other online passwords. Just bullhorn.

Sometimes the automatic resume parsing icon doesn't work.

It can be a little expensive for a basic account. One hundred a month is more then I pay for a premium Linkedin account.

Tasks could me more streamlined to include fewer clicks to edit the date/time/etc.

I got suckered into another year because of their 60 day cancellation requirement. If you don't notify them 60 days before your contract is up, your contract will automatically renew.