Dynamics 365

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Angela

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Are you a business user that loves data? Get Dynamics CRM!

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2022

At my previous organisation we used Dynamics 365 to create customer service tickets, capture leads and sales to create sales pipeline visuals, capture our suppliers and vendors with automated reminders. We used so many features, including using groups to control who see which section of CRM! So we could keep everyone on the same platform without giving them different URLs or different software!

Pluspunten

The development process is easy to control and roll back whenever you want to. Moving new features from development to QA to PROD is a breeze with the wizard processes. Being able to develop each section on its own means you can make speedy differences for your teams quickly and effectively.

Minpunten

I was lucky enough to have SharePoint experience before I started using Dynamics CRM but the learning curve with the terminology specifically for Dynamics meant a lot of repetitive googling to ensure I wasn't about to break things during development.

Ibrahim
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Dynamics 365 - Software Review

Beoordeeld op 14-9-2022

My overall experience has been great with this tool, my company is totally on Dynamics 365 since the past 5 years and are not looking to change, we use this tool mostly for sales and for our sales force.

Pluspunten

Favorite features of this tool include task assignment and task management, with a great user interface for customizable dashboards with reports running on your sales, cost to revenue margin analysis and billing/invoicing the clients. etc

Minpunten

A certain degree of training is required to navigate and utilize the tool to its full potential.

Renaud
  • Sector: Medische apparatuur

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Cumbersome, not very portable

Beoordeeld op 3-8-2022

It was ok, but I fund the software to be too cumbersome to use efficiently

Pluspunten

This is a full feature solution that can integrate in a ERP system with lost of options

Minpunten

It looks lime it was developed years ago and has not changed much. The mobile application is not great and the customization is difficult, long and expensive

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om voor Dynamics 365 te kiezen

Tigerpaw was limited and not easy to use

Overgestapt van

Tigerpaw Software

Redenen om over te stappen op Dynamics 365

At the time it seemed to be the better solution. Things have evolved and it looks like Dynamics lags behind the times
Kalen
  • Sector: Sport

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Access documents and communicate from anywhere

Beoordeeld op 16-8-2022

Pluspunten

This software was easily implemented and even easier to use. 2-step authorization is seamless. Also easy to convert google documents to Microsoft.

Minpunten

The training process to carry the knowledge of using this platform to other employees was strenuous but once staff were trained up we did not experience any issues.

Google Drive

Redenen om over te stappen op Dynamics 365

Better customer service, easier to roll-out and train staff
Amalia
  • Sector: Automotive
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

a great software

Beoordeeld op 24-8-2022

Pluspunten

What I get about this applone is, it is a program that I can customize to my liking, it helps me to keep my team centered, from the product team to Serivcio to the Cluente, I like to write all the necessary information for each job and Seeing how it continues in our system, I love how I can adopare this application for our needs.

Minpunten

What I do not like about this application is, at the beginning for a new user it is difficult to adapt and can take time to adapt to this application.

Rachel
  • Sector: Farmaceutica
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Project Management Budgeting

Beoordeeld op 18-8-2022

Pluspunten

Entering time and correcting timesheets is simple and accurate. This software also allows for accurate line item documentation.

Minpunten

I do not like the budget report features. Our last software was much more efficient for budge monitoring from a project management perspecitive becuase it gave easy access to detailed user reports and it was simple to see the total charges along with any individuals responsible for exceeding budget limits. This made it straightforward for me to alert clients to any overages and extra charge fees prior to receipt of invoices, creating better customer engagement.

Chandan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Completely customisable tool for pipeline management

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2022

Pluspunten

We migrated from Zoho to 365 and legacy data was restored with a lot of advanced features. We can set workflow to run conflict of interests.

Minpunten

Nothing I can think of now other the no. of features that are available as it confuses sometimes.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Meubels

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Dynamics is a good CRM if you have a lot of technical data you need to track

Beoordeeld op 29-7-2022

Pluspunten

The pros of Dynamics is there are a lot of data fields you can use to input a lot of information about each lead.

Minpunten

The interface was outdated and not very easy to use. The whole platform needs to be updated and more user friendly.

Pitso
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

The best CRM and ERP software

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2022

It is so productive and I like the part that I linked other Microsoft softwares to dynamics 365. It works fast, no bugs & errors. It is the great resources software I have ever used , easy to use for everyone.

Pluspunten

I get to plan my business and resources professionally & it is productive while I can link another Microsoft software to dynamics 365

Minpunten

All softwares turn to run slow when the network signal is low especially windy winter

Rúben
  • Sector: Maritiem

Luanda Port Internal Auditor

Beoordeeld op 5-8-2022

It speeds up my audit reports, by using business analytics tools.

Pluspunten

It has a familiar interface, very easy to use even without training.

Minpunten

I found it difficult to integrate with another ERP.

James

Microsoft Dynamics 365 Review

Beoordeeld op 18-4-2022

What our organization's overall experience is that all marketing campaign leads are assigned to salespeople who access Microsoft Dynamics CRM and then track and convert them into sales.
Also used for services, indices are active until closed by the server. From lead generation to lead acquisition, everything is managed in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.

Pluspunten

The completely offline features are what we loved for our Field Service. RESCO's flagship product offers plenty of flexibility and advanced functionality. But in general, it's a good way to empower workers in this space to provide mobility and be able to view tasks, customer records, contact information, and so on completely offline.

Minpunten

The product is not ready for release. The development suffers from system malfunctions and important features were removed from the release and roadmap without warning. I was also surprised to ignore non-US international regulatory requirements (currency exchange and management, existing ISO standards, VAT requirements). But what surprised me the most was Microsoft's general ignorance and lack of accountability. Despite many requests, I haven't spoken to anyone who can actually talk about product direction and roadmap. I was sandwiched between disconnected dev teams fixing a critical bug, but they don't seem to be talking to each other.

InfoFlo

Redenen om over te stappen op Dynamics 365

This software features exceptional performance more than other software programs we have tried. The software has been hierarchical. Since the beginning of the year, one of my employees was not reliable with InfoFlo, but with this software he has improved his proficiency 75%. My favorite thing is that it's easy to use it and gives more value to my money from other software programs. There are many features that other software programs do not address.
April
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Multifunctional Top of The Line Software.

Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an extraordinary programming to utilize. I prescribe Microsoft Dynamics 365 to all the forthcoming clients. It has extraordinary and splendid highlights. It is an efficient programming and its abilities are incredible. This software has given us numerous new capacities, for example,

Upgrade dynamic

Improve business measure results

Drive advancement

Improve business measure readiness

Improve client relations/administration

Drive income development

Cost the board

Improve provider or accomplice connections

Make inward/operational efficiencies

Lessen time to advertise

Pluspunten

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an incredible apparatus for booking and making work processes viable. With Microsoft Dynamics 365, we can deal with our staff individuals in an expert way. The dependability of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is something worth being thankful for that I have been enjoying about the instrument. It has been not difficult to utilize and alter.

Minpunten

Disdaining Microsoft Dynamics 365 has not been a possibility for us. I'm intrigued by Microsoft Dynamics 365. It has been a splendid programming. I like its dependability. It is so noteworthy. I'm a glad customer.

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is incredible and solid. It makes field the executives of our staff individuals smooth and noteworthy. It likewise makes it basic for us to oversee client connections without any problem. It has been the best.Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a quality programming to utilize. It has quality highlights. We won't change things by any means. The ideal-ness of the merchant's reactions makes things astonishing.

Faruk
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Gets the job done but a little rigid CRM

Beoordeeld op 1-12-2020

We used Microsoft tools in our entire organization. The best part of getting Dynamics 365 was the easiness of integration. All softwares and online tools work very well altogether. We never had any compatibility issues or we never spent much time to integrate other systems to MS Dynamics 365. Moreover, majority of the other tools we used already had the integration option to it.

As a salesperson, I used CRM every single day. I like the contact management. Since I use Office, it was so easy to use email and Skype together on the CRM, and I was able to keep a track of every single action.

I was OK to use it but if they could improve the UI, it can be a great tool. They may offer some packages for smaller teams as well.

Pluspunten

Easy integration with the other tools - even they are not from Microsoft
CRM gets the job done
Easy contract management with DocuSign and MS Drive
CRM structure for the leads and potentials
Customization options
Reports are enough for a regular sales team but it is possible to get custom and advanced reporting
Access management is better than many other CRMs

Minpunten

The user interface can be improved
The whole system for CRM is too rigid and not that user friendly like a few other competitors
It is a good solution for large companies but if you have a team less than 50 people, maybe there could be more budget options - of course with less features

Oussama
  • Sector: Automotive
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

dynamic 365 is in the field pro path o for easy tasks

Beoordeeld op 28-11-2020

from my experience on the automotive business using this product was a lot more better to go far in time into the first products of microsoft ,its easiness while interacting with your acceptable intuition uploaded for years into my memory helped me to escape so much time and filling it by learning so many other skills in the service of business , i have learned that time is money , my thought was aligned with the comprehend of the product which maintain your fuction into simplicity fasteness while its cost compairing to other products mostly cheaper

Pluspunten

during the lifestyle of business , i have never faced so many different tasks that wasn't easy going but using the dynamic 365 from microsoft , which i have curious about its fast developement and improvement during the last 1 years by it didnt suprised my knowledgeable first sight on microsoft software during years of my work ,since the dynamic helping me to most simplified the business tasks for me while learning others future skills allowing me to go through minimizing the time of spending on other busines tasks , especially with standpoint which helped business to grow faster by includingall the organization with most fixed sales teams tasks

Minpunten

one the most strenghts of the dynamics 365 if your business during the last 10 years familiar with other microsoft product like microsoft office 365 ..., you will find that is most of all similar to the simplified menu of microsoft product since that microsoft didnt lost its flavors of maintain the same aroma while you will taste navigating throughout ths dynamic 365

Keegan
  • Sector: Internet
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I love the ease of user friendliness! CRM is in a category by itself!

Beoordeeld op 28-10-2020

It's a CRM that is anything but difficult to utilize whenever you have gotten its hang, in the event that you are an individual who utilizes these applications there will be no issue here. It has great reconciliation with Microsoft administrations and any individual who has utilized these administrations will feel right comfortable. It's an absolute necessity requirement for any business as it goes about as a focal center point to thoroughly understand your customers, your business, advertising, money and different other client assistance alternatives. It's customization choices are likewise simple to utilize permitting you to advance your experience. Anyway there are a few negatives basically being the moderate information transfer speed because of it's cloud based sparing experience, it's versatile experience is likewise not very extraordinary as it runs gradually. Copy contacts are additionally a problem to manage in this product. Generally incredible programming to use with simply some minor issues that can be rectified.

Pluspunten

All that you'd require in a business field is here, to place in basic terms putting deals, advertising, money and client assistance alternatives. It is nothing obscure and somebody that utilizes CRM programming projects will feel right comfortable with this product. I like that I can follow anything I need to think pretty much the entirety of my customers and its usability is faultless on the off chance that you are somebody who has utilized these sort of projects before this is an excellent item to utilize. You needn't bother with any programming information or any sort of other outside information to alter the framework as you would prefer. It's mix as well with it's other Microsoft parties is fantastic this is something that most outsider CRM programming projects don't have henceforth making this CRM programming the best choice in the market to date.

Minpunten

The mobile app isn't extremely extraordinary. There are exceptionally successive accidents and it simply doesn't give that experience which an end client expects out of such an incredible platform. Nonetheless, Microsoft had compensated for it by presenting the power applications highlight.

Sandile

Microsoft : The Dynamics 365 review

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2020

Microsoft Dynamics 265 is on a league of it own.

Pluspunten

I have utilized this product for more than a half year now and over those months I have seen it develop and improve at an astounding rate. With the presentation of Flow/Power Automate and Canvas Apps the capacities of this business application stack are unrivaled. You are genuinely just restricted by your own creative mind. Microsoft gives extraordinary record the board assets that will help keep you on the bleeding edge. From a value point of view, Dynamics is serious. What you escape the case can't be moved by any contender to be specific, Salesforce. You will spend a fortune to get a similar utility from a Salesforce execution. Salesforce and contenders likewise don't have anything like Azure. Having the entirety of your business application biological system under such an umbrella is staggeringly amazing.

Minpunten

With the online adaptation, we have run into hardly any issues, however we do sporadically run into moderate execution. This isn't frequently, however when it happens (slow page revives, particularly in the planning instrument) it very well may be agonizing for our clients. Working out the usefulness can be fairly convoluted when planning custom highlights and furthermore following security and jobs adopts a deliberate strategy to check security of information and protection.

Gytis
  • Sector: Bouwmaterialen

Dynamics 365

Beoordeeld op 23-10-2020

That common look and feel also has very tight integration some of the Microsoft office types of products, so for if you're used to your spreadsheets and trying to figure out how you can continue to work within your spreadsheets either uploading information into Dynamics 365 or exporting from Dynamics 365 to excel it becomes a lot easier to do and it's fairly seamless from a integration prespective.

Pluspunten

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is one of the leading systems and one of the top systems in terms of market share, customer satisfaction and one of the most known year peaces in marketplace. There are two primary offers of the 365. First is business central solution what marketplace provides for customers, but on the other hand there are more complex finace operations which is the bigger Enterprise offering within dynamics 365. So you have two differnent types of solutions and business central is meant to be more simplified easier to use, easier to implement type of soliution whereas ethanol or finance and operations is meant to compete with sap and oracle.

Minpunten

Different modules within the Dyniamics 365 offering are some of the common weaknesses cited by our clients that are using the product. Now in addition of some of functional strengths I just mentioned Dynamics 365 also has the advantage of having that traditional Microsoft look and feel. For those who have used office 365 or Microsoft office or other Microsoft products within your company over the years you will find that Dynamics 365 looks a lot like what you're used to whether is how you navigate the system or how you find certain things within the system it tends to have that common look and feel.

AGNES
  • Sector: Bankwezen

Good System for Savings and Credit Coopertaive Societies

Beoordeeld op 2-3-2020

I loved Dynamics, its ease of implementation and use.

Pluspunten

The system was easy to customize. We were able to add membership modules which captured all the biodata of the Sacco's membership which is roughly 20,000 members. This data could easily be retrieved at a click of a button without buffering or delays. We went ahead and captured passport photos and even digital signatures and ID photocopies of the members and the system did not crash.

The reporting module is easy and simple, there are sample reports and we were able to also create so many ad hoc reports without a challenge. The reports we could export to different formats for further analysis out of Dynamics.

The Asset management module also worked so well for us, we were able to have all the assets captured into the system and their depreciation done well and on time.

We customized the Financial/operations module which captured the Sacco loaning/lending to the members and how they were able to repay the loans on time taking into consideration the loan aging process.

Over all this is a good software but it needs some technical know how to customize and tweak areas of interest and you will be able to automate the whole business.

Minpunten

The software needs some improvement on the financial module. The new IFRS 9 Accounting Standard being implemented by savings and lending cooperative societies require that the data is captured accurately and the reporting is accurate. This is still a challenge.

Temenos Transact

Redenen om voor Dynamics 365 te kiezen

Ability to generate Reports, capture loads of member biodata and ability to use the financial and operation modules with ease.

Redenen om over te stappen op Dynamics 365

Dynamics was affordable and within out budget.
Sarah
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great customizable software but a pain to learn/set up!

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2019

Overall this can be a fairly complicated software if you're used to more simple PM websites like Trello or Teamwork Projects. However, it is so customizable that it will basically work for any type of industry you're in. It helps us see all of our data, projects, production, and customer service in one spot instead of using different websites/softwares for each aspect of the business. I would highly recommend Dymanics, but go through their internal team to get it set up and take some training sessions first.

Pluspunten

This is by far the most customizable project management software I have ever used. It helps keep our entire team on track, from the customer service to product team. We are able to write all the necessary information into every single job and track where it is in our system. We love the ability to tailor this platform to our specific needs. You can pretty much make this software work for any type of company you're working in.

Minpunten

This can be extremely frustrating and take a long time to set up and learn. If you transfer information over from a previous PM software, be prepared for a ton of copying & pasting. Luckily the Dynamics internal team was able to set everything up for us with a little direction, and we were back a forth a lot to get the platform to where we wanted it to be. After that, it took many tutorials and training sessions to learn all the ins-and-outs of the website, but it was worth it in the end.

Teamwork en Teamwork CRM

Overgestapt van

Teamwork
Ty
  • Sector: Papier- en bosbouwproducten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Dynamics in a league of it's own

Beoordeeld op 15-11-2019

I have tried other CRM's in my career but none of them come close. The future of this product is incredibly bright and the cost to entry is so low that there is no reason not to give it a shot if you think it can help you. The Microsoft account management team will work with you to find the right fit for your needs and set you up for success.

Pluspunten

I have used this software for over 7 years and over those years have seen it grow and improve at a remarkable rate. With the introduction of Flow/Power Automate and Canvas Apps the abilities of this business application stack are unmatched. You are truly only limited by your own imagination. Microsoft provides great account management resources that will help keep you on the cutting edge.

From a price perspective, Dynamics is very competitive. What you get out of the box cannot be touched by any competitor namely, Salesforce. You will spend a fortune to get the same utility from a Salesforce implementation.

Salesforce and competitors also do not have anything like Azure. Having all of your business application ecosystem under such an umbrella is incredibly powerful.

Minpunten

I have had less than ideal interactions with support. Mostly they are positive but often times they don't typically know enough about the product and will ask me for information that i already provided in detail upon initial case submission. That being said, this product is innovating and improving so much you can't possibly expect all the people supporting it to be 100% on top of their game. They SHOULD be but realistically you are going to run into people that are just intermediaries between you and someone that can actually help. This isn't really a Dynamics issue at all but you will need to rely on support if you go with an online installation.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op Dynamics 365

Cost is incredibly good, Azure, vibrant community of support. Microsoft is heading in a direction I am trying to go.
Suthan
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

This product settles on choices simpler in light of the fact that the incorporated information...

Beoordeeld op 18-5-2019

Dynamics enables firms to join the current advanced period, and this cultivates the procedure of basic leadership, and encourage development. With Dynamics, it is anything but difficult to foresee the customers needs, and this empowers firms to get ready satisfactorily on the most proficient method to manage their clients. Elements is a simple to utilize apparatus, which is ingenious and rich. I cherish Dynamics capacities and abilities.

Pluspunten

Simple to utilize, not costly, and easy to explore.

Reconciliation with Outlook accessible for messaging. Its layouts are exceptionally helpful for comunicate news or tips to a business group. Coordination with other Microsoft items is extraordinary as well.

Simple to redo, even a non-specialized individual can make new contacts, accounts,etc will be simple with Dynamics, no programming learning required.

Client support is great with the FAQ and choices that are truly required.

I can mass information to One Drive and access it synchronized with my work area.

On the off chance that you make passages in a spot with no web, all information will be synchronized once web association is built up.

It has a ton of additional items.

The portable application is valuable for checking reports or access information when visiting clients or not before a work station.

This CRM configuration permits compose all customers by classifications and access them quick and simple and recollect the customer history or significant things of the last contact or visit.

All capacities you need are effectively accessible with a tick or contact.

There are applications accessible for Android, iOS and Windows Phone.

Minpunten

It has issues when an update is discharged.

Isn't easy to use for new clients or learners.

Requires a long customization to begin running

Sign in portable application is excessively moderate. An excess of reaction time.

Unreasonable windows, tabs and screens can make it hard to first time clients. It needs a superior menu.

It just backings Internet Explorer based programs.

Somewhat moderate to information input if not tweaked, numerous fields not by any stretch of the imagination required.

Sessions break is a bulky issue. Despite the fact that it might be vital for security I don't care for it in light of the fact that multiple occasions a conversing with a client takes quite a while and it's, significant.

Poor and troublesome joining with Gmail might be an issue.

No visit effectively accessible.

It's moderate to spare information since it's cloud based. It relies upon web speed.

alfredo

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The simplicity of the tool. It was easy to get used to.Adding SKU in bulk is also dynamic and...

Beoordeeld op 13-3-2018

1296/5000
Like any CRM software, Microsoft Dynamics 365 allows your company to share communications, leads and opportunities to make the most of your team's time and effort. I particularly appreciate the integration with MS Outlook, although the plug-in is still a bit hard and significantly slows down performance.

Integration with the complete package of Microsoft products. Level of customization and integration in third-party applications. The variety of different business line modules allows you to be used by many more people / departments than ever before. The integration of LinkedIn has made the collection of Sales Analysis much easier and has accelerated my ability to find references and presentations for new businesses. The integration of Outlook is also simple and easy to use and allows the tracking of all communications within the Sales module with a click of a button.
What I like most is that I can track so many things in one place for my clients. I can see all the previous contacts, both by myself and by others. It is a place for all the documents, able to keep track of the completed tasks, the history of the client, etc.

Out of the box, the system is ready to go, so if you have never used a CRM before, you can start using it directly. It is very easy to import data using Excel templates generated by Dynamics so that it does not start completely from the beginning.

The system is also very easy to customize without the need of any programming knowledge.

Minpunten

A single contact record can not be associated with more than one company.
Many of our clients manage multiple sites, so we have many duplicate contacts.

Users often find the system frustrating when it does not work, it can be slow, there are problems with it working on Edge, and there are limits to the available customizations.

The connector of Outlook is difficult to use, we have downloaded it with mixed success, sometimes decreasing the perspective at unusable speeds and others that are not reliable to use.

Although personalization has come a long way since the first versions, there are still some things that could be useful, such as the possibility of accumulating opportunities from secondary accounts in the main account registry.

Opportunity totals can be easily accumulated, but not the actual opportunity list.

Licenses are limited to full access or read only, something in between would be useful too.

You can not see the exact amount of data stored in your entities.

This is a big problem if Dynamics 365 only offers a limited amount of storage in the cloud by CRM. For example, I believe that the first limit of memory beings in the cloud is 10 GB for entry-level CRM users.

Like us, we have a lot of integration data and add-ons, which would be very nice to understand the amount of data that.

It is not customizable for our commercial use. It is not a product as effective as something built for our commercial needs, like the Megaphone.

Nagish
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Best in the Bests, CRM and ERP all together

Beoordeeld op 18-10-2018

Microsoft Dynamics works the same the businesses works, if it comes to management it draws charts when needed, it provides accurate data to deeply analyses it and filters makes it easier to get the exact data which we want. Integration with Office 360, Sharepoint and Office Online which is the coolest part. The deployment was much easy as the cost of license and deployment was very low from any other competitor of Dynamics in the market. So it was a great experience to get familiar with Microsoft Dynamics and use it instead of using five to ten different apps to manage the same task. I will suggest everyone who is searching for the best CRM/ERP because nothing is better then Dynamics. I am very happy with the overall experience of Dynamics.

Pluspunten

Everything in one place such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Field service, Customer Service, Operations and the automation which is not available in other products that are in the market right now. Most likable thing is customer support of Dynamics which I didn't see any other ERP or CRM team provide. It enables me in a real sense to be productive, intelligent in decisions and it was very very easy to adopt. Accessing and managing from PC, Mobile or a Web Browser makes it more accessible and more powerful. The look and feel (Controls/features/UI) for a different kind of user is another best thing which makes it standout. Both Enterprise and Business edition are fantastic when it comes to their design and functionalities, and the integrations with office 365 and other social apps give a lot more control and features and security which no any other CRM or ERP can, that's why I love it.

Minpunten

It looks and feels kinda mashup of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, etc then it's a bit difficult to use it with ease at the start, so the knowledge curve for the first time Microsoft product user is a little slower and challenging for the first time for the user who is not familiar with other microsoft products.

Timothy

Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement/Field Service are robust CRM and CMMS options

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2020

I have used CRM in D365 for a number of years, but have been recently through a reimplementation as the FieldOne Sky product was replaced with Field Service. This was a challenging project, but proved successful. We adopted the unified interface early on so had to deal with some bugs, but didn't want a lot of retraining right after implementation with the interface change.

Pluspunten

The breadth of features across Field Service and typical CRM are impressive overall. The scheduling capabilities in Field Service (and now available for other scheduling items) are second to none (at least in other items compared to).

Minpunten

With the online version, we have run into few problems, but we do occasionally run into slow performance. This is not often, but when it does occur (slow page refreshes, especially in the scheduling tool) it can be painful for our users.

eMaint CMMS, Salesforce Sales Cloud en UpKeep

Redenen om over te stappen op Dynamics 365

Overall we are focused on Microsoft's technology stack, including Office 365. The integration options with D365, O365 and things like PowerAutomate and PowerBI for instance led us to keep Microsoft's product and reimplement.
Shashank
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Microsoft Dynamics an Honest Review

Beoordeeld op 27-12-2018

It's a CRM that is easy to use once you have gotten the hang of it, if you are a person who uses these applications there will be no problem here. It's got excellent integration with Microsoft services and anyone who has used these services will feel right at home. It's a must need for any business as it acts as a central hub to know all about your clients, your sales, marketing, finance and various other customer service options. It's customization options are also very easy to use allowing you to optimise your experience. However there are some negatives mainly being the slow data upload speed due to it's cloud based saving experience, it's mobile experience is also not too great as it runs very slowly. Duplicate contacts are also a hassle to deal with in this software. Overall great software to use with just some minor problems that can be fixed.

Pluspunten

Everything that you'd need in a sales field is here, to put in simple terms putting sales, marketing, finance and customer service options. It is not anything unknown and someone that uses CRM softwares will feel right at home with this software. I like that I can track anything i want to know about all of my clients and its ease of use is immaculate if you are someone who has used these kind of programs before this is a very good product to use. You don't need any programming knowledge or any kind of other external knowledge to customize the system to your liking. It's integration aswell with it's other microsoft parties is excellent this is something that most third party CRM softwares don't have hence making this CRM software the best one to pick if you want to manage your business.

Minpunten

The customization options while available aren't numerous and there is a limit to the number of customization options I have. Furthermore while the app runs well with it's other Microsoft services it doesn't run very efficiently especially in the phone. A way to deal with duplicate contacts as many people use the interface and this leads to duplicate contacts. Difficult to use at start, gets easier later on but is difficult to use at start. It also supports internet explorer based browsers. It's also a bit slow to save data because it is cloud based, this may vary due to internet speed but in my testing it was a bit slow.