Deputy

Personeelsplanning, uren- en aanwezigheidsregistratie (tijdklok) en meer

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Kevin

• Klantenondersteuning

The team at QB Gelato is very pleased with Deputy. It is easy to use and the team members love...

Pluspunten

As QB Gelato continues to grow we are finding the tools within Deputy to be extremely valuable. For example, we have set up our 'Opening, Closing & Daily Checklists' in Deputy under tasks which allows us to run our business as paperless as possible. In addition, it gives Management the ability to check-in and see if tasks are being completed when not at the shop. Being able to communicate updates to the team members and request a confirmation that they have read the communication is brilliant. I look forward to putting the scheduling module to the test this summer as we are adding on a mobile truck to our business. I have no doubt Deputy will exceed any scheduling requirements. My final comment has to do with processing payroll and the integration between Deputy and our payroll system. Having this integration feature is such a time saver. It literally takes less than 5 minutes to run payroll as the hours from Deputy import seamlessly into our payroll system. We are extremely pleased with Deputy and highly recommend this software application for scheduling. A final note... support is excellent!

Minpunten

At the present time there is nothing we dislike about Deputy. The support team is always there to guide you through issues.

John
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

A+ Scheduling Software

Beoordeeld op 23-4-2018

Saves me time and hassle. Employees know how to use it quickly with little/no training.

Pluspunten

Inexpensive, feature rich, and easy for me to export timesheets to our payroll provider, Gusto. It was easy to add our existing employees when we made the switch. Employees have no complaints using it for time off requests, unavailability or integrating with their calendar so they know when they're scheduled.

Minpunten

The manager side of the mobile app is lacking full access to make it easy to approve time off requests. Depending how I pull up the request from my phone sometimes it also shows the date as Christmas Eve from years in the past (like 2015). Hasn't been a big enough pain for me personally to be mad enough to contact them, though I should so they can tell me I'm dumb and using it wrong or fix it.

Natalie
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

No bad until you try to leave

Beoordeeld op 27-8-2018

I have rarely ever left a negative review in my life but after my recent experience I feel it's almost a responsibility. I closed my business in July. Not having a need for timekeeping I cancelled an account. I deleted all staff and shifts and unsubscribed from this service. I did so before the close of the billing cycle. Since this is a payment in advance service I should have been left with nothing outstanding. I've had demand after demand. I went back into the account to inquire as to why I'm still receiving demands to find that the account was not closed, I was not unsubscribed and although all staff profiles had been deleted i was still listed as having 5 staff. I updated my contact information, emailed Deputy stating that I had unsubscribed using the instructions in the help files and heard nothing more. Then the demands started again. The worst however was having to deal with their customer service rep on live chat who'd leave me sitting on live chat for 5-7 minutes at a time only to come back and claim he was leaving me hang there on purpose so "I'd calm down" He seemed to take particular exception to me insisting on a chat transcript. Given that I'm so furious with this company and how it allows its reps to treat customers, customer service rep's strategy didn't work. I got my chat transcript in the end but only by copying and pasting the entire thing myself. He wasn't too keen on his replies being included in the chat transcript. Utterly disgusting.

Pluspunten

It's cheap. It's not an expensive service but the old adage you get what you pay for applies here.

Minpunten

Customer service is deplorable. I've never in my lifetime of dealing with various services, apps, etc ever dealt with a customer service rep as badly trained and as unprofessional as I have seen at Deputy.

Antwoord van Deputy Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Natalie. We really value your feedback and will share this information with our team. Thank you for your honesty and we look forward to working with you in the future to improve your Deputy experience!

Sasan
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

No live customer service

Beoordeeld op 1-11-2022

Pluspunten

great User interface, lots of integration options ( ours doesn't work well ), fairly snappy

Minpunten

Customer service just horrible. Everything is communicated via tickets. No live chat, No live phone number, nothing. When something happens they ask for a picture, so you gottta go, replicate the problem, take a screen shot, send it to them and then wait god nknows how long for someone to get back to you. so frustrating

Michael
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use scheduling system

Beoordeeld op 19-8-2022

Easy to use as an employee and looks easy to use from an admin perspective. Never had a problem with my timesheets!

Pluspunten

As an employee who has used this for 5+ years this is an easy program to use within a small business. I clock in, clock out and can edit my time if needed. I can offer shifts up and accept or look for more all within the app. I like being notified when new shifts are offered as well via text and can accept them without even opening the app. I wish the calendar in deputy would sync with my apple calendar so I didn’t have to manually enter my deputy shifts into it.

Amanda Josalene

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent value for the money; works great with my business.

Beoordeeld op 11-3-2019

Overall, Deputy helped me to relieve stress that comes along with managing payrolls and attendance among a team of employees. I have been able to effectively organize all of my time-sheets without issue, and will continue to use Deputy for my business.

Pluspunten

The price is excellent and you receive a quality, well-rounded software that allows you to effectively manage payroll and attendance sheets among employees. This took a lot of stress off my back as for a while I was doing everything manually, by hand, and then having to input all of this into a spreadsheet on my computer. Deputy helped make this process 1000x easier, and the price point didn't put even the slightest dent into our business's budget. Within Deputy, you can also use it as a platform to communicate with your employees as well, which is a perk if you need a software that allows you to do such as well.

Minpunten

I don't have any cons. Everything runs as it should!

Ben
  • Sector: Horeca
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Efficiency that costs

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2022

Pluspunten

Swift timesheet proofing and exporting to Xero.

Minpunten

Currently the cost I like least about this software, their new onboarding tool is no value add. At $15 AUD per onboarded employee, it all adds up throughout the year and for what? It sends the employee an email and they follow a link to complete some info: it seems like a ripoff. They charge this from the moment you hit send, so when a potential employee changes their mind and decides not to complete onboarding or not start work, you get hit with their bill anyway.

The other thing which sucks is how the export takes place. It can only export into 1 account code in Xero, so if like us you wish to export each department into a seperate account code (as opposed to tracking code), the software cannot do that. And I've requested this add-on many times.

Angel
  • Sector: Facilitaire diensten

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2022

It's a wonderful product it really helps keep everything on track

Pluspunten

It allows the company to clock in and out keep track of their hours check their schedule take time off send messages to everyone as a whole for updated issues within the company

Minpunten

There are none this is a really good app I highly recommend

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great tool for small business, a bit frustrating for enterprise

Beoordeeld op 31-7-2022

The basics are easy, and the hard stuff is impossible

Pluspunten

Deputy makes many parts of time management seamless, and is a single pane of glass for employees

Minpunten

Trying to do advanced reporting, or anything nonstandard with deputy is like pulling teeth from a chicken

Kayla
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

Deputy User Review

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2022

Pluspunten

Deputy has been very helpful in making time tracking more accurate. You can see exactly where an employee is when they clock in and out ensuring accuracy in their timesheet. The mobile app has been extremely handy for many of our employees.

Minpunten

Aside from a few glitches here and there, this app is very easy to use and has few issues.

Grace
  • Sector: Evenementenbureaus

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Exactly what I was looking for

Beoordeeld op 25-5-2017

Probably one of the best scheduling/staffing apps out there organizing my company's staffing, scheduling and payroll.

Pluspunten

The scheduling features, clocking in and out (especially with location services), communication with team capabilities, and overall polished interface are so well thought out and done. I researched several different software and apps, but this one really checked a lot of boxes for our small business. We have a core staff and many seasonal staff, so having a versatile staffing and scheduling app was very important. I love that I can copy weekly schedules, easily change staffing whenever I need to, communicate with the team about changes right through the app, and write notes about each shift with additional information. When it's time for payroll, the approval and tallying of hours is so quick and easy.

Minpunten

So far it is an indispensable part of my business. I (and my staff) absolutely love it. The only issue I still have with the app is its inability to have several different pay rates for each person. Our company offers several different "jobs" that people can claim, but each job has its specific pay rate. When it comes to payroll, it would be nice to be able to select which payrate that employee is being paid for each shift/or position. Once this is in place, then I will be able to benefit from the budget and exporting features of the app. Right now, I cannot, but I understand this may be a special set-up.

Jon
  • Sector: Horeca

Deputy - We love the product

Beoordeeld op 27-9-2016

We have been using Deputy for about 15 months now and it is a great product that just keeps getting better and better with regular updates and new features. Comprehensive functionality and beautifully packaged to make it easy and intuitive for all users which is key to ensure staff adopt it well. We have used others but in my opinion it is the perfect product for our business.

Pluspunten

It is a very friendly and intuitive product. We don't need to train new users, just add them to the system and it takes them through the basics quickly and easily. We just don't get questions from new staff on how to use it, clear simple instructions on a very intuitive platform just makes it easy to start new staff.

Minpunten

Very little. Would like better holiday tracking reporting but really not much else.

Hey Jon!

Thanks so much for the awesome feedback, and we're so happy that you love Deputy as much as we do! In addition, it speaks volumes that your employees feel the same way. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions in the future, and we look forward to watching your business grow!

Happy Scheduling,

Team Deputy

Mindy

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Deputy is fairly easy to use and has been a great help in setting up a new payroll system.

Pluspunten

It connects to all our offices and is easily adjustable. Signing in and out is very simple for everyone and it's nice to have an all in one scheduling, asking for time off, signing in and out.

Minpunten

Setting up the schedule is difficult. I have to copy and paste each day for each person, even though their schedule remains the same because it's not automatically setting it up properly. The new Auto scheduler should see that "Mindy works 9am-5pm Monday- Friday" every week and set it up that way, but it doesn't. It just decides what hours should be covered and randomly puts in everyone's schedule however it wants. It will also randomly start telling me that someone is working too many hours, even when I have them set up in the system for a 40 hour week and I'm only scheduling them 30 hours. There's an override, but it takes longer to set the schedule that way.
I would also like to be able to see total paid time off easily, maybe even in a chart or report. We need to keep track of how many hours per year they have used.

Lex

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A breath of fresh air compared to when I wrote schedules with a pen and paper.

Beoordeeld op 17-4-2018

I love being able to see my employees' overall availability a week at a time, which makes scheduling so much easier. It would be helpful if System Administrators received a notification when a User changed their availability so I could continue to stay ahead of the schedule and be able to maneuver my team better. I do appreciate the ease of scheduling. It's not such a beast anymore!

Pluspunten

Deputy has been a saving grace when it comes to writing schedules. I love the ease of saving locations and being able to house all of my employees' unavailability information in on place. What used to be a beast and take me anywhere from 3-5 hours to complete now can take me 30 minutes to 2 hours, depending on staffing changes. Customer service is excellent, especially when setting up your account and being able to decide if Deputy is the best product for your company's use.

Minpunten

I wish the interface for System Administrators on the mobile application was more user friendly. With my work being partially field based, it would be super helpful to be able to manipulate scheduled on the go instead of needing to use a computer to solidify schedule changes. Overall, I'm pretty happy with this product.

Raquel
  • Sector: Diergeneeskunde
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Scheduling Software

Beoordeeld op 21-9-2020

Can be slow at times and glitchy. Overall good and easy to use when working properly.

Pluspunten

Easy to search for shift by employee, Easy to make templates and load templates.

Minpunten

Cannot filter locations, can be slow to load, Supervisor notifications go to the wrong person.

Natashia

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I have loved the fact that I can have as many employees that I want

Beoordeeld op 17-4-2018

easy scheduling, great communication with my staff and the ability for my staff to drop shifts, switch shifts of take an open shift.

Pluspunten

My staff and I really like the communication in the news feed, the ability to post PDF and images as needed to all my staff as I use it for my Staff Memos. I also like the ability for them to 'confirm' the message after they have read it. Having the chance to edit the start time of a shift is also helpful as sometimes you forget to log in and it can be adjusted.

Minpunten

It doesn't show the amount of hours scheduled in a day at the bottom like other software I have previously used. (When I work) and it also doesn't let you type large amounts of text in the news feed.You have to send multiple messages or upload a word document. Users have also complained that they can't view what the full shift times are of other staff working, just the start times of other people. It would also be nice to have multiple people able to log in on the same computer at once. currently one person has to log off before the other can log in.

Luv
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Makes rosters a walk in the park

Beoordeeld op 18-4-2017

Deputy makes scheduling very easy. I started using Deputy over 12 months ago and I cannot imagine being without it. Checking, updating or even scheduling can be done via a smart phone or tablet. I have started using Deputy at all the 3 southern states that I manage with the same ease. Staff love it as well as new, changes or updates are published and sent to their smart phones instantly.

I also love that I can contact deputy via the app or web app to raise a issue or ask for assistance. Also new feature requests can be made and where possible it will get implemented. Deputy have implemented features that keep improving the product.

Keep up the great work.

Pluspunten

Cloud solution which means I don't to have any special servers to support it in house

N/A

Antwoord van Deputy Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for your awesome feedback Luv! We love hearing success stories like yours! Never hesitate to reach out to our team for help in the future and happy scheduling.

- Team Deputy

Alex
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Beoordeeld op 9-3-2021

Highly positive, we sought to use other platforms and software purely because it didn’t Oteri rate well with other financial software

Pluspunten

Ease of use, very user friendly for both employer and employee

Minpunten

Intergrating other financial applications was difficult

Overwogen alternatieven

Homebase
Johann
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Super easy to plan, save time and money and easy for staff to use also.

Beoordeeld op 15-12-2017

Save time and money on administering payroll and chasing up employees timesheets etc and ease of planning forward rosters and staffing spends.

Pluspunten

We save loads of time and money on payroll by using Deputy. Payroll is cut down to a couple of clicks instead of hours of chasing up timesheets etc. All our managers love the software as it's super easy to use and easy to plan prospective staff spend. Communication is pretty good also with the notifications and staff having to confirm receipt of notifications. Swapping shifts is also great. Overall an excellent program that has saved us a lot of time and headache.

Minpunten

We have multiple locations in each state that share staff, sometimes it can be a bit tricky to keep on top of the different locations that one staff member might work across.

The mobile app is easy to use but doesn't have the functionality of the full app such as offering staff an open shift etc.

Katherine

• Klantenondersteuning

We switched to Deputy from hand-writing everything - SUCH a time saver and SO easy to use!

Pluspunten

The thing I love most is that everything's in one place - Schedules, Requests Off, Time Sheets, News Feed, Task Lists, Contact Info..everything! It makes organizing our team of 30+ employees WAY easier than when we did everything by hand. No more emailing or texting out schedules, Deputy does it for us! You can access it from anywhere, which is really helpful to everyone on our team!

Minpunten

If I could, I would love a way to decide which notifications I'd like to receive. My position doesn't require me to personally track employees hours on a daily basis, so I don't really NEED to know if someone's running late, but I like to be notified if there are post updates in the news feed.

Austin
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Deputy, An Easy Scheduling Solution

Beoordeeld op 19-12-2018

I've been using Deputy for 6 months and it's taken a bit of getting used to but has been worth it. Deputy allows me to view which employees are signed in, track hours, change hours, and see where each employee is working on the job site. It also allows me to assign employees to their respective work areas and lets their managers see which hours have been worked. We don't assign pay rates, but use it more for the hour tracking, which it does very well. If you're a small business who is looking for a manageable solution to tracking your employees' hours, look no further than Deputy. The team is also very willing and able to help with any questions you may have and are always looking for suggestions to improve their system.

Pluspunten

Deputy allows me to track all the employees and easily view which hours were worked on which day and by whom.

Minpunten

Deputy took a bit of learning to get used to. Scheduling employees and rounding times could use a bit of refining.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Totaalscore

Powerful and robust time scheduling app!

Beoordeeld op 13-8-2014

I currently work for a fortune 500 Company. In my current role, I have the pleasure of analyzing complex business scenarios and implementing software technologies that will drastically streamline a business process, reduce resource hours, increase speed-to-market, while saving a company over 500K – 1MM on an annual basis. Outside of my current job, I have had the pleasure of reviewing my father’s small business. It is always amazing to see that the need to increase accountability exists in any small or large business. And, it was extremely apparent that technology needed to be implemented immediately into my father's small business to eliminate time theft. The 1st step was installing an iPad. The 2nd step was finding the right time scheduling software. After researching multiply work scheduling software applications, I found the Deputy Software to be the leading time schedule technology in the market! The installation and employee training was seamless and took less than 2 hours. Within only 30 days of installation, the robust scheduling software has reduced managerial and payroll time by 5-10 hours a week. All scheduling communication and work tasks are integrated into the software and directly tied to employee e-mail and texts! Time theft has completely been eliminated since installation! Another amazing feature as a manager of a small business is viewing the Deputy Application through your smart phone as you can monitor employee status at all times. I have also found the customer service with Deputy to be top notch. I e-mailed the representative a question and received a response in less than 24 hours! As a person whom has work experience in a large Fortune 500 company and also consults with a small business, I would highly recommend the Deputy Software to any business!

JENNIFER
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Quality app that is easy to set-up and use. Customer service is ready to assist any time.

Beoordeeld op 17-4-2018

I save time scheduling employees. Employees are able to receive their schedule as soon as it's publish. I am able to set daily lists for tasks to completed during every shift plus assign additional tasks as needed.

Pluspunten

It was simple to set-up the account and to use it afterwards. It is easy to show the employees how to use. The news feed is great to communicate to all my employees at one time.

Minpunten

The task lists are tricky to set-up, especially the lists that come up when employees clock out. I was given an address to go to when creating the clocking out questions but would prefer a direct link on the website so I wouldn't have to spend time searching for the web address

Rachel
  • Sector: Facilitaire diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Saved us money and meets our needs with a few quirks

Beoordeeld op 20-4-2018

Large cost savings over the product we were using with similar features.

Pluspunten

It's a easy to use scheduling software at an amazing price. Additionally, the ability to sink with google calendar has helped our staff to stay on track with their shifts. We also like the training features which allow us to select which employees can work in which areas without having them be totally separated in the system.

Minpunten

Notifications. There's no way to adjust individual notification settings, so your mailbox is flooded with emails.

The constant presence of features you don't have access to in an effort to up-sell.

Barbara
  • Sector: Landbouw

Love this app

Beoordeeld op 20-12-2017

Already explained. This is redundant

Pluspunten

Easy to use, integrates easily with Gusto our payroll app. Love the News Feed for reaching out and connecting with our team. Support is easy and very helpful.

Minpunten

Would like to load schedule and have a button that says copy ahead XX weeks. Would like comments to be easier - a pop up when data is entered by the employee on the administrator's screen would be nice.