QuickBooks eCommerce reviews

QuickBooks eCommerce

Krachtige software voor inventaris- en orderbeheer

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Silas
Silas
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Complete tools for inventory and order management

Beoordeeld op 5-8-2022

Pluspunten

It has 'great integration with some ecommerce platforms. Making the company's financial management easier

Minpunten

Despite being very complete, I believe that this makes it difficult at first, as I was lost on how to use QuickBooks correctly

• Sector: Kantoorbenodigdheden

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

QuickBooks Online the easy way out!

Beoordeeld op 15-11-2021

I personally enjoy the effortless operation of the software and the potential growth in businesses ...

Pluspunten

* Home page layout : Easy to access all your ribbons from the home page.
* The Developers took their time to make the software dummy proof in regards of using it.
* You can sync your bank account with the software for better evaluation .
* Makes stock-take a whole lot easier .

Minpunten

*The constant buffering just after a update on the software side .
*There are no dark theme for the software and put straining on your eyes.

Michael

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

TradeGecko - you want the REAL scoop - Read here - NO ONE will tell you this before you buy

Beoordeeld op 7-9-2020

Well, i went through 4 attempts to integrate over a year, before after 1000's of hours documenting, troubleshooting, sitting on calls, I said enough is enough. I am done.

They agreed, and I am on MTM until i move off shortly My new pick is not made yet. I can't stay here though. THE SOFTWARE DOES NOT Work as described. At all.

Their methodology on Amazon changed over a 2 month period. I pointed that out to therm. I was on my third Account Exec at that point. You don't really have account execs, I was just providing them so much that they did not know about the holes in their system. (Returns automated processing non existent for example) , they were providing me some assistance.

Pluspunten

Not much. The Product / Variant organization in the Left Hand Nav, takes a LONG time to get used to, it is far from intuitive. The "Intelligence " reporting is FAR from it. Garbage Data In garbage data in reports?

Maintaining your inventory integrity is IMPOSSIBLE in TG. For "supply chain " software they do not take in data from integrated channels for the following critical fields:

"On Order" (reserved) , IN TRANSIT (unbelievable) , and the CAPPER - They have NO MECHANISM TO RECORD unit level Returns. They depend on Sold 1 - Degrade one methodology and only count a return when the Amazon App is SYNC'd and the INV in Trade Gecko for FB overall INV position. Not taking into account Returns, muchus less inaccurate receivings, lost stock in the AMAZON distribution network (2 items a day for me) - you inv is INACCURATE on any item the moment it is shipped to AMAZON.

Of course non of the above data gaps are discussed, nor is you will have to manually process returns at an order level in their system.

Minpunten

Lets get right to it. The main reason people buy this platform is to integrate AMAZON FBA / and several other businesses. Any combination is possible - eBay and Walmart are supported BUT ONLY with a CART ROVER account which they provide and set up with WM etc. As is typical NO TRAINING is provided on CARtROVER, and there is no knowledge base in the Gecko system. Bonus, ther support will tell you that they are not able to support cart rover problems.

So recapping yes you can integrate with other channels beyond WOO COMMERCE, and Amazon (whom have custom APP integrations we'll cover those next) - with a totally different, fairly complex, piece of middleware for which you will receive no training and limited support. A year in i get 5 errors a week out of Rover. Huge time sucker, you will notice a theme there.

The GLARING inadequacy of TG is the lack of integrated returns processing.

THIS IS THE DEAL KILLER. As we are all buying this tom mage our MULTI CHANNEL inventory with CONSTANT INS and OUT of 1 piece here on eBay, 2 units out the door on amazon and another on my Woocommerce site. In my 20 plus years of eCommerce I find that 5% is a good number for what you can expect in returns from the end customers. More on Amazon due to their return policies. Your inventory integrity is non existent quickly. You would need to sync the app daily or every other day. No one will ever give you that direction though from TG. Staff is unaware of these issues.

Abdullah

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

This is a perfect software for managing stock even if it is a big our small enterprises.

Beoordeeld op 11-6-2022

According to my use use QuickBooks is very easy software to use in big or small enterprises and moreover the stock management is perfect in this software

Pluspunten

it is easy to use and understand language usage everything is simple to use.
It is easy to find errors if some mistake is caused.

Minpunten

It lack professional assistance and security.
Some time system crashes because of which we are likely to loose our information.

Amelia
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Quick books has some issues that needs to be sort out but it is still the best for small...

Beoordeeld op 21-7-2022

My experience has been quite well unlike some of the other softwares I've use before because QuickBooks
has a feature where you can track your bank incomes

Pluspunten

No backups but your date is still safe and secure

Invoicing

Cloud accounting

Data migration

That's the only thing I don't like about QuickBooks because as I said it's a very good software that I would recommend to others

Lea
  • Sector: Commercieel vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

QuickBooks Commerce as the best guide for the small businesses

Beoordeeld op 17-1-2022

Quickbooks Commerce like I said made my life easier especially in the office finances and invoicing.

Pluspunten

It makes my life easier for it is easy to use and learned a lot from this book. It really organize your businesses finances.

Minpunten

For me it is expensive. We also did not get the feedback we needed at the initial set up time which ended up up messing our inventory and created a problem on bigger over time.

JAY
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

Quickbooks is user freidnly software, Excellent software for Small businesses

Beoordeeld op 17-5-2021

It is very user friendly software with all required features and it is in budget.

Pluspunten

Easy to use, So fast and reliable software. It's so User friendly which can use any one at any time. Best Price with exciting features, No one can beat in this price with available features. There are lots of features which I like the most in this software. Also Integrates with other software, Hassel free and ease to use software. I like it too much.

Minpunten

Customization error should be resolved for individual user. They should create many options that allow each user to select and customize all functions like name of Invoice and proforma Invoices and other features which are the basic for all user.

Aaron
  • Sector: Logistiek en toeleveringsketen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Quick books are still the best way to gain information

Beoordeeld op 29-5-2022

My overall experience with quick books has been a learning process but after ironing out all the kinks it works. Well done.

Pluspunten

It is easy and very Informa table to use giving a hands on experience and step by step detailed approach to you projects at hand.

Minpunten

It was quite limited with lots off categories, so you do not get the full experience

Dericka
  • Sector: Nutsbedrijven

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Quikbook has some flaws but it is still the best for small businesses.

Beoordeeld op 13-7-2022

Very sattisfied because you give all the tools to get your business up and running.

Pluspunten

I love sll the features about it.
It saves you alot of time and productivity is very clear and understanding.
Its highly recommended.

Minpunten

I would say some of the features can be implemented more because some of them just dissapeared but overall im happy.

Leon
Leon

Totaalscore

Tradegecko is the backbone of our back office.

Beoordeeld op 9-6-2015

We're a distributor that supplies to multiple stores in the Benelux, Germany and Scandinavia a.o., additionally we have our own offline and online store based in Amsterdam.

B2B
Besides the obvious inventory management, we use Tradegecko for invoicing etc. as well for our B2B activities. We're currently setting it up to work with Xero, which should turn out to be the total set up we need. The Online Ordering Platform is a big plus as well for us as B2B distributors and we seen conversion per customer rise since implementing it.

B2C
We're in the middle of switching to Woocommerce for our new online store as well as setting up a second online store also running on Woocommerce. Having our B2C inventory streamlined in Tradegecko and in sync with our offline store (POS = VendHQ) once that plugin is finished, should make life a lot easier for us.

- Online Ordering Platform
- B2B Sales App (Useful for trade shows, although far from perfect)
- Capable & friendly customer service
- Constant development and addition of new features.
- Multiple Warehouses
- Multiple Currencies (We buy our goods in Japanese Yen)

Minpunten

- Stats are limited, for instance I would like to filter results based on country which isn't possible.
- In the Online Ordering Platform I can't manipulate the order of shown items, which can be very confusing for the end user.
- Occasional bugs (which are usually fixed fast, once they're up to speed) examples:
-- orders that are long fullfilled, keep popping up in the active overview
-- Multiple orders claim to have an unpaid balance of 0,01 or 0,02 cent, while the processed payment equals the invoice amount, resulting in a bloated unpaid invoices overview page.

If these are smoothed out, it's 5 star rating from me!

Antwoord van Intuit

Hi there,

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear that TradeGecko is making your life a lot easier. We appreciate your feedback, and are continuously working on improving the software, so we will be sure to pass on your feedback to our product team!

Regards,
Alicia
TradeGecko

Stephanie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Consistently horrible support experience

Beoordeeld op 14-2-2021

Possibly okay if you don't want to actually know how many products you have sold, or add any inventory to your system OR stop selling when you run out of stock.

But honestly - before I started my business I worked in software development, so I consider myself pretty tech savvy - and this product is unreliable, unfinished, and comes with poor quality support.

Pluspunten

We have two retail websites on shopify, and sell wholesale using the b2b portal or entering orders on behalf of our customers, depending on their region.

Initially we found Trade Gecko (now QB Commerce) easy to implement and get up and running with. It's a pretty-looking interface, and at least on the surface, is quite easy to use. The b2b portal works well and our customers like using it to order their products.

Minpunten

The reporting is TERRIBLE. Want to see how many products you sold in the last 12 months. Oh - you can't. (We sell one product as a part of several bundles, all configured inside TG - reporting can NOT cater to this).

Are you wanting an inventory management system to - you know - manage your inventory? Don't bother. Trade Gecko lags so much we CONSTANTLY oversell. We aren't even super high volume yet (200-300 orders a day in a peak season release), and it can't keep up. SO frustrating having to constantly contact customers to explain why we oversold, and why our inventory is negative despite our settings being set to NOT allow overselling.

Don't even BOTHER trying to do a stock transfer. We make stock available at a specific type as a part of a new release, and spend weeks hyping this up to our customers - then Trade Gecko takes 2+ hours to receive the stock in?! Customers waiting, angry (understandably) and us rushing manually adjusting stock in and out to get it to work, only to find all our inventory numbers are DOUBLED when it eventually published two hours later. After going back and forth with support several times we were told that we can't stock transfer more than 2000 units at a time. TG isn't designed to do that. (SO... our full container shipments of 10,000+ items have to be split up because our system can't cope?!)

Honestly the WORST support experience consistently - SO many core functions missing, or don't work properly.

Lufunda Richardson
  • Sector: Publiceren

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

QuickBooks Commerce is still the best software despite its few flaws.

Beoordeeld op 27-4-2022

QuickBooks Commerce has enabled us to easily reach and connect with our clients thereby increasing our sales.

Pluspunten

The multi currency feature has been quite impactful on our everyday business processes and it has been quite easy to use.

Minpunten

I like every feature on this software, and am still taking some time to explore on other features. I wouldn't say they are difficult to use though.

Stass
Stass
  • Sector: Cosmetica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Missing essential features

Beoordeeld op 29-11-2020

Since we subscribed to their service, only one of the requested features were implemented. We had 3 accounts in three different countries - one with manufacturing and wholesale and two with wholesale only. The manufacturing unit we already switched back to Unleashed as it was a real nightmare. Others will migrate to another solution once the annual subscription will expire.... If you have a manufacturing and import procedures which involves multi currency use, i strongly recommend to think twice and perform a complete trial before buying their subscription..

Pluspunten

Easy to set up even for non-advanced users. Web interface. Support staff is quite good and responsive.

Minpunten

Impossible to use other than products purchase currency for landed costs. Packing slip (packing list) doesnt show the total weight of the shipping. One has to use the calculator to add this value manually by pen to the end of the weight column. No choice to download the documents in different formats, except long procedure via automation, which is an absolute waste of time. If you have multiple accounts, you cant switch between them in the mobile app. Even after logout and re-login. Sometimes you even have troubles to print invoices. Two pages invoice is being printed on 8-9 pages, because the gaps between the lines are huge. They blame Google Chrome, and suggest using other browsers, but it doesn't help. Since i subscribed to their service, only one of the requested features were implemented. We had 3 different accounts in different countries - wholesale in two of them and manufacturing one. The manufacturing unit we already switched back to Unleashed as it was a nightmare. If strongly recommend with we cant wait to close this cooperation.

Md Nazrul
  • Sector: Programmaontwikkeling

QB-E-Commerce Experience

Beoordeeld op 20-7-2023

Overall, is is good and want to have a long run with this software.

Overall, is is good and want to have a long run with this software.

Pluspunten

It is an organized way to scheduling experience for me as well as for my customers. It has a great great customer service support. For the software, it is more simplified for selling and buying procedures. It has a tremendous feature or organizing and keeping my all invoices in the time frame. Its tracking of my stocks and shipping is extremely helpful with precision.It almost took hours to complete my management of inventory, but with the help of this software my time and efforts are both saved. In less than an hour, i complete all my processes. With the help of this software, i can spend my precious time with my family too. I am glad to use this software, where it makes my workflow more easier.

Minpunten

Some of the features, what i found should be taken into consideration that the software installation is kind of a drawback, where an assistance is needed. Secondly, a strong internet connection is needed for the process.The reporting of the back end is not good, as i came across using this system. Some of the processes, i had enter manually in order to reconcile payments as it takes time for reporting of orders. Most of the time, i had been asked to submit a feature request, which i personally did not find pleasing.

Chris
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Has gone down hill

Beoordeeld op 18-5-2018

Been using trade gecko for years and sticked with them as our business has gone strength to strength. However I feel they have really gone down hill. Before their support was great, now it feels like nothing is being done, all the time its users money but not them.

Pluspunten

There are a lot of features. B2b portal is great. I dont think there are many softwares out there which do everything TG can do

Minpunten

A lot of things keep breaking and nothing is being fixed. Every time a new problem comes up, customer services just deny it until after about 5 or 6 emails you prove then they say their engineers have identified the problem and are looking into it. Although months later and still no update or no fix.

Right now the sales app is broken in terms of sync issue causing duplicate orders to be put on the system (a real admin nightmare when you have to double check each time to make sure you're not sending the same order again).

The import/export system is broken as if there are lots of people using it, it crashes and takes hours to upload a small file (critical if you are trying to load new products on the system or change pricelists).

The picture system was changed however it does not update the main pictures. Plus you have to double upload pictures a lot of time for them to appear on the sales app

The system often lags when creating/amending invoices when the server is loaded (you click save and after 1 minute it tries to discard your changes and start again, or just crashes).

The shopify connection crashes if you're inventory is too big (few hundred products +)

Charlie
  • Sector: Groothandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Like a custom made order entry and inventory management system, without hassle and expense

Beoordeeld op 29-1-2017

The overall TradeGecko system is highly integrated, well designed, and operates without glitches. I never cease to be impressed how the TG team has anticipated every capability businesses such as ours need. Customer support is the best I have experienced in years. Rather than locking you into its own system, TG is an open system that facilitates working with other software and programs.

Two TradeGecko (TG) features are essential for us. For customer order entry, TG allows us to automatically import orders from our website, Excel files, and its B2B. Manual entry possible. TG generates attractive invoices, packing lists and enables easy e-mail communication.

Our supply chain is 5-6 months so inventory management is an essential 2nd feature. TG provides great functionality and is very easy to update. We always know exactly where we stand with inventory issues.

Reporting is a 3rd valuable feature. TG provides invaluable data on individual customer and products.

We don't yet integrate TG with our accounting and many of its partners but we plan to begin doing so in 2017.

Pluspunten

Does what it is supposed to - at a high level. The order entry component is smooth, integrates with the real world and requires minimal training. The inventory management component simplifies inventory management and provides us with all the information we need to manage inventory (no small task).

Minpunten

There is nothing I do not like about the TradeGecko platform or its team. It is a well-managed business is my fear it will be gobbled up by a leading accounting software company

Jay

Very useful with limitations

Beoordeeld op 1-11-2016

Tradegecko is a highly useful inventory software with some caveats. Since it is a browser based software, my company's employees can access the software and it's features from any computer or mobile phone (if they downloaded the smartphone app). But the browser based system is also somewhat slow and cumbersome. Browser refreshes are needed quite frequently to make sure that inventory stock are completely up to date but the refreshes take time to load and when you're in the middle of an order, it could be a frustrating to keep clients waiting.

On the other hand, the smartphone app is still limited in it's functionalities (for example I would love to access stock control on my smartphone so I can "receive" items in the warehouse with just my cellphone rather than running to my computer). The same goes for TG's main browser based software interface. But having used the service for almost a year, I do notice constant improvements (some significant, some incremental) to the service whether it's a new feature or a annoying interface that's been squashed. Customer service is responsive to queries but I do wish they could implement user-requested features quicker.

Another area of improvement is the POS interface. Currently, making a sales order is not very easy. I understand that this system is more suited for wholesalers but I wished it was designed with a retailer in mind. The ease of use is somewhat slow and clunky. Changing or return an order requires a whole series of hoop-jumping. It takes time to teach employees all the steps required for a sales order whereas other POS software are much easier and much more intuitive.

I would like to point out that the intelligence reports are particularly useful, saving a significant amount of time (and money) over traditional spreadsheets or the pencil and ledger method. It is highly customizable and easily sorted to display the information you're looking. I've never any problem finding the information I wanted in the intelligence report. I was always able to sort and customize the reports based on exactly what information I was looking for.

Overall my experience using TG is unequivocally positive despite the various caveats. I believe as long as the TG team stays responsive and alert to their user's needs and continues to improve upon suggestions, then I believe this software is highly useful for any business with inventory management needs.

Pluspunten

Intelligence report is extremely useful! Being able to access TG on any computer is a huge advantage.

Minpunten

Smartphone app is limited. Browser-based software is somewhat slow requiring refreshes for up-to-date stock as well as pretty long loading times during navigation.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Just another half baked inventory management solution

Beoordeeld op 6-6-2017

Pluspunten

The best thing about TradeGecko is that it serves it's core purpose, syncing inventory counts across Shopify and Amazon (although we do not use the Amazon integration). It also has a modest collection of csv import/export features for managing inventory.

They also seem to be actively developing new features, which is nice. But this concerns me because *many* of the basic features still need a *lot* of work.

Minpunten

In a broad sense, the most significant con to TradeGecko is that most of the app feels "half baked". It seems that everything was developed to serve the specific needs of an initial core user base. This is particularly true of the ShipStation integration (be warned).

Granted, we wouldn't have much to gripe about if there were support docs explaining how TradeGecko works in the context of day-to-day business operations. Unfortunately, the docs don't go much further than explaining where the buttons are and what happens when you click them.

Apart from setting up the account and performing our first few csv uploads, we've had to fine tune *every* aspect of our TradeGecko workflow through *trial and error*. Not sure if I'm asking too much but this has been an awkward experience, especially considering that the support team, while responsive, has rarely attempted to truly understand our issues.

The whole dev team is focused on feature releases & rudimentary usability (which is also lackluster). They seem to have no concept of UX.

• Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Frequent Updates and Extremely User Friendly!

Beoordeeld op 13-9-2018

TradeGecko has really helped us crack down on lost inventory, keeping special pricing accurate, and making sure that we're getting paid for the inventory being shipped out. This is exactly what we needed and we're very happy with the product and service!

Pluspunten

The clean look of this program isn't just for looks, it's incredibly user friendly and intuitive. One of the biggest pros though is that they are continually updating the program and improving the use and functionality of the software. They're also very easy to communicate with and give feedback to if you can possibly think of an additional feature. We use this program in a slightly less traditional way and their team has been great about making sure it fits our needs in the way we use it.

Minpunten

We've used this software since "the beginning" unfortunately that meant that when they got a little bigger, we did see a significant price increase. That being said, though the pricing is a little high, it is still worth it for our use. Occasionally there are some small bugs but they usually get squashed quickly since they update so frequently.

Evangelia
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

QuickBooks is the best for small businesses despite the shortcomings

Beoordeeld op 16-6-2021

It is a software easy to manage and understand and definitely worth its value. A "saver" software for my small business.

Pluspunten

What I like the most is that this software has amazing performance and functionalities. It's also very reliable in terms of saving important information. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is concerned about the quality of this product and I especially recommend it to small businesses, as it is easy to manage and use.

Minpunten

Some options should be created that allow each user to select and customize all functions and to control the users limitation. Generally though, everything is great and overall this a good software according to my experience all this period of using it.

Ruan
  • Sector: Civiele techniek
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Our quickbook is very helpful to my business

Beoordeeld op 10-10-2022

It is very helpful app for my daily life because it helps me provide what i need everytime. This app is very recommended to all users.

Pluspunten

Simple but effective, excellent client service, prompt assistance, and fantastic and practical intelligence features. Customers love how well the B2B platform works and enjoy it as well.

Minpunten

Only if we had known that from the beginning could we have saved ourselves from so much trouble.

Nicolas

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Excellent inventory management software

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2018

I started using trade gecko since they started. I can say that they added TONS of new features which make it the most powerful inventory management software of its kind. We use it daily for all tasks and it is really a time saver. Would definitely recommend even thought they don't support our language (Spanish) it is still easy to use and really convenient.

Pluspunten

It's really easy to use. Simple but really complete software. UI excellent. top notch customer service, usually get response to problems in less than 5 minutes.

Minpunten

Does not support Spanish language. I think they should add Spanish and many other languages since it is not difficult to port and they would target a lot more customers.

I've been using trade gecko since it launched so I'm on a legacy plan. The pricing at the moment is a lot higher that what I payed when I started which is kind of a let down. They should keep old users with old pricing without removing them features, just don't add any new one too.

• Sector: Cosmetica

Love quickbooks commerce

Beoordeeld op 13-10-2022

Like I said above, it has saved me a lot of time and energy in the inventory management process

Pluspunten

I love QuickBooks commerce for my inventory needs. I am the inventory manager at our small business and it has made my life much easier. I no longer have to do quarterly inventory counts or order inventory just on my knowledge of what we need, QuickBooks does all of that for me. It also informs me what products I am selling and how often. I love it that it creates statistics for me that i otherwise would not look for.

Minpunten

It's a little bit complicated. when I first got started, I had to work on understanding the features, and how to enter information into the spreadsheet. There also is not an explanation of all the features, but as you use it, you figure it out.

egbe
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Reliable, easy and assessable software that I have ever used among other software’s

Beoordeeld op 7-5-2022

QuickBooks Commerce has a good price and meets my needs at exact time and are reliable

Pluspunten

I recommend this software to anybody who is looking for an easier way to manage their businesses because it is user-friendly and understands various languages. Their support services are always available to respond to me when I encounter any challenge.

Minpunten

If you are thinking about buying the product: get it because it is really good and updates for better features.

Shedrach
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

enhance your financial capacity

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2021

Quick books commerce enhances the financial reporting systems across the business Glo it drives your financial and business activities fast and enhance your capacity to keep good record and report.
Quick books commerce is a financial and management product which enables you to grow and enhance your business, entrepreneur, organization and company to another level, it enhances your financial process automatedly and cut down your reliance on spreadsheets or excel sheet and gives you a perfect and better business performance.

Pluspunten

Quick book commerce is the most ease and perfect software program to use for your financial reporting and management. I used Quick book for my every day financial activities, I am very happy to introduce my friend and companies to Quick book.

Minpunten

I don't like the fact that I can not use Quick book on my small devices " phones"