QuickBooks eCommerce

Krachtige software voor inventaris- en orderbeheer

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Tristan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

As a wholesaler, this software makes everything easier.

Beoordeeld op 9-7-2018

-A more organized experience for myself and my customers.
-Great customer service.
-An awesome on the web experience.
-Quick and precise stock control.

Pluspunten

For the consumer and the seller, this software simplified the buying and selling process. The software kept all the products organized and sent out all my invoices on time. The way it was able to keep track of my stock as it was received and shipped out was extremely helpful due to the speed and precision. Where free programs would take a million steps just to complete a sale and track stock, Trade Gecko would do it all in one go.

Minpunten

The software was a tiny bit sluggish at times when I needed it to function quickly. That is the drawback for any product that must be used over an internet connection though.

Mashudu Hilary
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

QuickBooks Commerce Review

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2022

I have realized that QuickBooks has saved me a lot of time and has increased my productivity significantly. It is very easy to use and I am overall satisfied. I really cannot complain.

Pluspunten

QuickBooks has been very helpful in creating and managing invoices and other financial documents ever since I started using it. It's very easy to use and the minimal amount of time I took in mastering the art of creating invoices with this platform is just unbelievable. I have been using QuickBooks in a small financial institution and ever since, deadlines are met and time has been saved leaving me with plenty to do other things for my business. The navigation on the software is very easy and I have found that the institution is more organized since using this software. It's very informative and user friendly, I cannot recommend it enough.

Minpunten

One thing that I found to be a bit of a disadvantage is the installation process of the software. It was a bit challenging for me to install the software and I had to call in someone for help. On top of this, a strong internet connection was required during the process of which the place where I was had poor access so this factor was a bit challenging.

Stephanie
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Consistently horrible support experience

Beoordeeld op 14-2-2021

Possibly okay if you don't want to actually know how many products you have sold, or add any inventory to your system OR stop selling when you run out of stock.

But honestly - before I started my business I worked in software development, so I consider myself pretty tech savvy - and this product is unreliable, unfinished, and comes with poor quality support.

Pluspunten

We have two retail websites on shopify, and sell wholesale using the b2b portal or entering orders on behalf of our customers, depending on their region.

Initially we found Trade Gecko (now QB Commerce) easy to implement and get up and running with. It's a pretty-looking interface, and at least on the surface, is quite easy to use. The b2b portal works well and our customers like using it to order their products.

Minpunten

The reporting is TERRIBLE. Want to see how many products you sold in the last 12 months. Oh - you can't. (We sell one product as a part of several bundles, all configured inside TG - reporting can NOT cater to this).

Are you wanting an inventory management system to - you know - manage your inventory? Don't bother. Trade Gecko lags so much we CONSTANTLY oversell. We aren't even super high volume yet (200-300 orders a day in a peak season release), and it can't keep up. SO frustrating having to constantly contact customers to explain why we oversold, and why our inventory is negative despite our settings being set to NOT allow overselling.

Don't even BOTHER trying to do a stock transfer. We make stock available at a specific type as a part of a new release, and spend weeks hyping this up to our customers - then Trade Gecko takes 2+ hours to receive the stock in?! Customers waiting, angry (understandably) and us rushing manually adjusting stock in and out to get it to work, only to find all our inventory numbers are DOUBLED when it eventually published two hours later. After going back and forth with support several times we were told that we can't stock transfer more than 2000 units at a time. TG isn't designed to do that. (SO... our full container shipments of 10,000+ items have to be split up because our system can't cope?!)

Honestly the WORST support experience consistently - SO many core functions missing, or don't work properly.

Karan
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

"Value for money"

Beoordeeld op 17-11-2022

With Quickbooks, I can generally see how my business is doing. I can keep track of my costs, sales, inventories, financial reports, and other crucial data for making wise decisions. The thoroughness of Quickbooks is what I appreciate most about it. A user-friendly accounting and inventory system is available for small to medium-sized businesses. Additionally, its configurable reports tailored to the user's data needs. Daily, weekly, monthly, and even annual sales reports, inventory-related reports, expense reports, accounts payable and receivable reports, banking, and many more are just a few of the reports that are crucial to a business owner.

Pluspunten

I'm Karan Kumar, a digital marketing analyst. Hello. Comparing Quickbooks to other financial software, I believe it to be one of the better options for small businesses. This software is also used to manage the business's debts and data. Additionally, this software is user-friendly and simple to use.easy and multi-platform accessibility It is fairly user-friendly for business owners wherever there is internet access, and it is supported by a vast network of accountants and bookkeepers. To increase functionality, there are numerous app connectors available.

Minpunten

Since it differs from QuickBooks Desktop and is still a work in progress, the software is not appropriate for all types of companies. To make sure it contains the features you require, you must thoroughly assess the requirements of your organisation. Internet is necessary.In essence, you are entrusting a service provider to do a crucial company function. Obviously, there are dangers involved.dependence on a service provider like that It will get harder and more expensive to handle this function yourself as time goes on.If you do not have at least a fundamental understanding of the function that is being outsourced, controlling and managing it may prove challenging.

Joseph
  • Sector: Medische praktijk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

It's not just a great option for us, it's the best option! It's stress free and so easy to use.

Beoordeeld op 27-7-2022

Oh! I love this software, it has been the best for me so far, It's so easy and friendly, stress free and intelligent, so i think i'm sticking to this app, I love it!

Pluspunten

The B2B eCommerce Platform doesn't give any stress, it works smoothly. It looks simple but very effective, the features are so outstanding and intelligent, we love this software.

Minpunten

I have experienced a little bit of updating issues, i had to wait for some days to update, also it looks like the technical team doesn't work on weekends to reply to my questions. So an improvement in these would be great!

Abdullah

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

This is a perfect software for managing stock even if it is a big our small enterprises.

Beoordeeld op 11-6-2022

According to my use use QuickBooks is very easy software to use in big or small enterprises and moreover the stock management is perfect in this software

Pluspunten

it is easy to use and understand language usage everything is simple to use.
It is easy to find errors if some mistake is caused.

Minpunten

It lack professional assistance and security.
Some time system crashes because of which we are likely to loose our information.

Amelia
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Quick books has some issues that needs to be sort out but it is still the best for small...

Beoordeeld op 21-7-2022

My experience has been quite well unlike some of the other softwares I've use before because QuickBooks
has a feature where you can track your bank incomes

Pluspunten

No backups but your date is still safe and secure

Invoicing

Cloud accounting

Data migration

That's the only thing I don't like about QuickBooks because as I said it's a very good software that I would recommend to others

Aaron
  • Sector: Logistiek en toeleveringsketen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Quick books are still the best way to gain information

Beoordeeld op 29-5-2022

My overall experience with quick books has been a learning process but after ironing out all the kinks it works. Well done.

Pluspunten

It is easy and very Informa table to use giving a hands on experience and step by step detailed approach to you projects at hand.

Minpunten

It was quite limited with lots off categories, so you do not get the full experience

Dericka
  • Sector: Nutsbedrijven

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Quikbook has some flaws but it is still the best for small businesses.

Beoordeeld op 13-7-2022

Very sattisfied because you give all the tools to get your business up and running.

Pluspunten

I love sll the features about it.
It saves you alot of time and productivity is very clear and understanding.
Its highly recommended.

Minpunten

I would say some of the features can be implemented more because some of them just dissapeared but overall im happy.

Leon
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

Totaalscore

Tradegecko is the backbone of our back office.

Beoordeeld op 9-6-2015

We're a distributor that supplies to multiple stores in the Benelux, Germany and Scandinavia a.o., additionally we have our own offline and online store based in Amsterdam.

B2B
Besides the obvious inventory management, we use Tradegecko for invoicing etc. as well for our B2B activities. We're currently setting it up to work with Xero, which should turn out to be the total set up we need. The Online Ordering Platform is a big plus as well for us as B2B distributors and we seen conversion per customer rise since implementing it.

B2C
We're in the middle of switching to Woocommerce for our new online store as well as setting up a second online store also running on Woocommerce. Having our B2C inventory streamlined in Tradegecko and in sync with our offline store (POS = VendHQ) once that plugin is finished, should make life a lot easier for us.

- Online Ordering Platform
- B2B Sales App (Useful for trade shows, although far from perfect)
- Capable & friendly customer service
- Constant development and addition of new features.
- Multiple Warehouses
- Multiple Currencies (We buy our goods in Japanese Yen)

Minpunten

- Stats are limited, for instance I would like to filter results based on country which isn't possible.
- In the Online Ordering Platform I can't manipulate the order of shown items, which can be very confusing for the end user.
- Occasional bugs (which are usually fixed fast, once they're up to speed) examples:
-- orders that are long fullfilled, keep popping up in the active overview
-- Multiple orders claim to have an unpaid balance of 0,01 or 0,02 cent, while the processed payment equals the invoice amount, resulting in a bloated unpaid invoices overview page.

If these are smoothed out, it's 5 star rating from me!

Antwoord van TradeGecko Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi there,

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear that TradeGecko is making your life a lot easier. We appreciate your feedback, and are continuously working on improving the software, so we will be sure to pass on your feedback to our product team!

Regards,
Alicia
TradeGecko

Vincent
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Really userfriendly, excellent for small businesses

Beoordeeld op 25-9-2021

I am in the fitness Ecommerce as well as selling fitness program and supplements. Quickbooks helps me with nearly everything that i was doing on Excel before.. Now I have everything on 1 software. It is easy to use and it is way easier and less time consuming using this software compare to Excel. I highly recommand it.

Pluspunten

I recommend this software to anybody who is looking for an easier way to manage their businesses. If you are looking to open an online business, this is probably one of the easiest way to do it. I am not a huge technology person and this platform is really userfriendly, I haven't had problems, but if I had any the support services is there to support you in real time, in a lot of languages. I speak french, english and spanish and the app can help me in any of those languages.

Minpunten

I haven't see any issue yet with this software.. I think that maybe add more feature on the app to make it similar to the computer version.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Kantoorbenodigdheden

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

QuickBooks Online the easy way out!

Beoordeeld op 15-11-2021

I personally enjoy the effortless operation of the software and the potential growth in businesses .

Pluspunten

* Home page layout : Easy to access all your ribbons from the home page.
* The Developers took their time to make the software dummy proof in regards of using it.
* You can sync your bank account with the software for better evaluation .
* Makes stock-take a whole lot easier .

Minpunten

*The constant buffering just after a update on the software side .
*There are no dark theme for the software and put straining on your eyes.

Melonie
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

QuickBooks is the most efficient and powerful accounting software for growing businesses

Beoordeeld op 30-10-2021

Pluspunten

I loved the flexibility that is provided on multiple devices that way I could record keep at any time or place.

Minpunten

The customer service in regards to queries on the software could be faster in their response time

Kristina
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

An easy way to own a small business!

Beoordeeld op 6-6-2022

I am quite satisfied with the use of this software. It helps me run a business, I don’t think about the little things that can make a problem if they are forgotten. Now for me Quickbooks does that and I’m thrilled with their accounting services.

Pluspunten

Quickbooks is extremely easy to use, it allows me to complete all the processes related to my business in a very short time. Since using Quickbooks I spend much less time on the administrative part of the job than before. The advantage of using this software, for me personally, is primarily time savings. Very good organization of funds and invoices, as well as organization of orders and inventory.

Minpunten

The only thing I would single out as a small complaint is that at first I didn't know how to manage my information, but I solved the problem very quickly and now I enjoy using it.

Mevasoa
  • Sector: Kantoorbenodigdheden

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The best accounting service for small businesses

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2022

QuickBooks Online combines the best of flexibility, convenience, financial functionality, and extensibility. As a result, it's our Editors' Choice winner for the majority of small businesses' accounting requirements. FreshBooks is our other Editors' Choice option for small businesses that don't require everything QuickBooks has to offer.

Improved onboarding
User interface and navigation have been improved on the dashboard.
Contact information and transaction forms in great detail
Several reports that can be customized
Projects, paychecks, and other add-ons and connectors are all supported.

Expensive
Online assistance could be improved.

Antwoord van Intuit Vertalen naar het Nederlands

We appreciate you taking the time to write your review, Mevasoa!

It's awesome that QuickBooks has helped provide a simple and functional way to account for and manage your business operations!

Thank you for being part of the QuickBooks family!

-Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Jay

Very useful with limitations

Beoordeeld op 1-11-2016

Tradegecko is a highly useful inventory software with some caveats. Since it is a browser based software, my company's employees can access the software and it's features from any computer or mobile phone (if they downloaded the smartphone app). But the browser based system is also somewhat slow and cumbersome. Browser refreshes are needed quite frequently to make sure that inventory stock are completely up to date but the refreshes take time to load and when you're in the middle of an order, it could be a frustrating to keep clients waiting.

On the other hand, the smartphone app is still limited in it's functionalities (for example I would love to access stock control on my smartphone so I can "receive" items in the warehouse with just my cellphone rather than running to my computer). The same goes for TG's main browser based software interface. But having used the service for almost a year, I do notice constant improvements (some significant, some incremental) to the service whether it's a new feature or a annoying interface that's been squashed. Customer service is responsive to queries but I do wish they could implement user-requested features quicker.

Another area of improvement is the POS interface. Currently, making a sales order is not very easy. I understand that this system is more suited for wholesalers but I wished it was designed with a retailer in mind. The ease of use is somewhat slow and clunky. Changing or return an order requires a whole series of hoop-jumping. It takes time to teach employees all the steps required for a sales order whereas other POS software are much easier and much more intuitive.

I would like to point out that the intelligence reports are particularly useful, saving a significant amount of time (and money) over traditional spreadsheets or the pencil and ledger method. It is highly customizable and easily sorted to display the information you're looking. I've never any problem finding the information I wanted in the intelligence report. I was always able to sort and customize the reports based on exactly what information I was looking for.

Overall my experience using TG is unequivocally positive despite the various caveats. I believe as long as the TG team stays responsive and alert to their user's needs and continues to improve upon suggestions, then I believe this software is highly useful for any business with inventory management needs.

Pluspunten

Intelligence report is extremely useful! Being able to access TG on any computer is a huge advantage.

Minpunten

Smartphone app is limited. Browser-based software is somewhat slow requiring refreshes for up-to-date stock as well as pretty long loading times during navigation.

vuyo
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Should You Use QuickBooks Commerce for Your Business?

Beoordeeld op 11-7-2022

Overall, I found that QuickBooks Commerce is a great tool for small businesses. The software is easy to use and has a lot of features that can help streamline your business. However, there are a few drawbacks. First, the monthly price can be a bit pricey for some small businesses. Second, there have been some reports of customer service issues. But overall, I think QuickBooks Commerce is a great tool for small businesses.

Pluspunten

1. QuickBooks Commerce offers a comprehensive suite of tools to help businesses manage their finances, inventory, and customers.
2. The software is easy to use and navigate, even for those with little accounting experience.
3. QuickBooks Commerce integrates with a number of popular business applications, making it easy to manage all your business needs in one place.
4. The software offers a variety of features that can be customized to fit the specific needs of your business.
5. QuickBooks Commerce offers excellent customer support, with a team of experts available to answer any questions you may have.
6. The software is affordably priced, making it a great option for small businesses on a tight budget.

Minpunten

There are a few negatives to consider before using QuickBooks Commerce for your business. First, it is a bit more expensive than other accounting software solutions on the market. Second, it can be difficult to use if you don't have any experience with accounting software. Third, the customer service isn't always the best. Fourth, there have been some reports of data loss with this software. Finally, it doesn't offer as many features as some of its competitors.

samer
  • Sector: Tabak

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great system for our expanding business.

Beoordeeld op 18-5-2019

The top benefit is that we have all the information we need for every customer of ours right in one place. As well as how easy it is to add new items to our inventory and keep track of them as they come and go.

Pluspunten

I like the user friendly design, you just follow the steps such as create a customer, create a sales order, create a purchase order for any items that you are out of stock in, receive your purchase order items so it updates your inventory, adjust all items in customer sales order accordingly, once these have been done you finalize the order and email the invoice to your customer. Once all these steps have been completed and you received payment from the customer you mark the order as paid, and that is it you are now finished.

Minpunten

I was kind of just thrown into using this software not knowing anything about it, so it was a little difficult to understand how it is meant to be used. I did not have a lot of spare time to play around with it at first, but once we did mess with it we found that it does actually do almost everything for you.

James
  • Sector: Groothandel
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Transformed Our Business.

Beoordeeld op 28-9-2016

Trade Gecko has transformed our business,before we where overwhelmed with emails texts and phone calls,by my customers. But now everything is so organised.
We tried so many other B2B apps, before Trade Gecko,with no success. And to top it all off,we get as part of the package,an awesome app,which we have on our iPads. We now don't need to take along any invoice books,or samples, when attending trade fairs,or when calling on our customers.
And one of the many great things about using the B2B app is that, we are able to personalise it
With our company logo's etc,so to all intensive purposes,it feels and works like we had it made Bespoke for ourselves.

There are so many other aspects to the software,such as stock control,weekly performances sent directly to my iphone,I just don't know how we done business prior to using this App.
And our customers can now order,at a time and place that suits them.

Lastly and of great importance to small business,the price,I challance anyone to show me an app,anywhere in the marketplace,that packs so many great tools,in to a software package,at such a great price. Thank you thank you thank you.

James O Kane
American Candle & Gift Company

everything

No Payment Module

NZILU
  • Sector: Omroepen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Besides some shortcomings, QuickBooks remains the best and user friendly for small businesses

Beoordeeld op 16-6-2021

Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Commerce: It is user friendly and worth the cost.

Pluspunten

Overall: It is user friendly. I definitely recommend QuickBooks to small businesses.

Pros: With QuickBooks, accountings task are simple, for it has weekly and monthly report templates. With QuickBooks, you can add a variety of additional features through plugins which you can access at a small fee.

Minpunten

Cons: I once experienced some customization error, that took time to be resolved. However, I suggest they should create more options in the customizable templates in that users can or change the name of their invoices if an error occurs.

Nicolas

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Excellent inventory management software

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2018

I started using trade gecko since they started. I can say that they added TONS of new features which make it the most powerful inventory management software of its kind. We use it daily for all tasks and it is really a time saver. Would definitely recommend even thought they don't support our language (Spanish) it is still easy to use and really convenient.

Pluspunten

It's really easy to use. Simple but really complete software. UI excellent. top notch customer service, usually get response to problems in less than 5 minutes.

Minpunten

Does not support Spanish language. I think they should add Spanish and many other languages since it is not difficult to port and they would target a lot more customers.

I've been using trade gecko since it launched so I'm on a legacy plan. The pricing at the moment is a lot higher that what I payed when I started which is kind of a let down. They should keep old users with old pricing without removing them features, just don't add any new one too.

Shedrach
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

enhance your financial capacity

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2021

Quick books commerce enhances the financial reporting systems across the business Glo it drives your financial and business activities fast and enhance your capacity to keep good record and report.
Quick books commerce is a financial and management product which enables you to grow and enhance your business, entrepreneur, organization and company to another level, it enhances your financial process automatedly and cut down your reliance on spreadsheets or excel sheet and gives you a perfect and better business performance.

Pluspunten

Quick book commerce is the most ease and perfect software program to use for your financial reporting and management. I used Quick book for my every day financial activities, I am very happy to introduce my friend and companies to Quick book.

Minpunten

I don't like the fact that I can not use Quick book on my small devices " phones"

Christian
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Cost Effective System For I'ts Features

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2016

I have sourced about 3 months for a system that meets my business needs. My Business is mainly operated under consignment. The operations needed to be as time effective as posible to maintain a considerable margin. Other programs or systems had their features that could work with my business but NOT as effective like TradeGecko's system does.

Pluspunten

The program is very easy to use. Customer service responds fast and effective in comparison to other systems I have had experience with. The cost for the features it includes is acceptable. It allows you to have add ons (sync orders and shipment information for online stores like AMAZON, EBAY and other shipment programs like Shipstation). Also allows me to create orders using my iPad and iPhone while on the go (The orders automatically sync with the sYstem).

Minpunten

The program is web based. If you have no intenet It does not work. Remember most of the existing systems in the market REQUIRE web connection so I think it's not a big deal. The mobile app only works on Apple devices.

egbe
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Reliable, easy and assessable software that I have ever used among other software’s

Beoordeeld op 7-5-2022

QuickBooks Commerce has a good price and meets my needs at exact time and are reliable

Pluspunten

I recommend this software to anybody who is looking for an easier way to manage their businesses because it is user-friendly and understands various languages. Their support services are always available to respond to me when I encounter any challenge.

Minpunten

If you are thinking about buying the product: get it because it is really good and updates for better features.

weichao
  • Sector: Online media

Quickbooks Quick Access

Beoordeeld op 26-11-2021

My experience with Quickbooks online had make my business life easier as it is easily available on the browser or the app. This allows me to access whereby i am, be it at home country or overseas, i can still take care of my business at ease!

Pluspunten

Having quick and direct access to those crunchy numbers which required daily and all other functionality are those small and mid business owner require and can use easily! It also allow clients to pay their invoices easily online making the process workflow much more easier!

Minpunten

Glitches and slow connection in the server! Room for improvement but still an awesome software to use!

Antwoord van Intuit Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey there, Weichao!

It's great hearing that QuickBooks has helped simplify your business accounting and work-flow.

If you're still running into any latency, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Technical Support Team using the Help (?) icon in-account. Then from there one of our agents can troubleshoot the issue and get you taken care of!

Thanks for your review!