Weebly

4,3 (1.795)
Schrijf een review!
Creëren van website/blog en online store

(1.795)

Lily
Lily
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Very easy software to use- Great for bloggers and students

Beoordeeld op 18-4-2023

Weebly is a great piece of software that provides a useful service to people who do not want to pay for website builders.

Pluspunten

Weebly is free and easy to use. There is the option to pay to customise your own domain if you do not wish to have the weebly name in the domain, however the free version of the software doesn't excessively limit users. Themes are so customisable and pretty. 24/7 customer support.

Minpunten

I wish the website could be slightly more reliable, status can be down a lot. Sometimes the website can be incompatible with certain browsers.

• Sector: Professionele training en coaching

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Drag and Drop Website Building For Beginners

Beoordeeld op 7-9-2022

Honestly, Weebly is an easy platform to use. You can quickly build a website for free or you can choose to go with a paid plan. I've used the free version and the paid version without any hiccups. For anyone just starting out online, their platform is a dream.

Pluspunten

Weebly comes with website templates that are ready to go right out the box. For anyone looking to build a website without the fuss of watching a million tutorials or YouTube "how to" vids, this is a winner.

Minpunten

While Weebly makes website building is easy, there is little that can be done beyond the templates they provide. This is why I left Weebly and switched over to WordPress for all of my websites.

WordPress en Squarespace

Redenen om voor Weebly te kiezen

I preferred the website templates that Weebly had to offer over the templates that came with Wix.

Redenen om over te stappen op Weebly

I left Wix and started building on Weebly because I preferred the templates on Weebly.
Kevin
Kevin
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

A decent hosting service

Beoordeeld op 28-7-2020

Weebly is another hosting service which recognizes the need for users to be able to tailor their own content without the next for expensive web tools or web designers. It simplifies web creature through the use of web site creation too and plugins which add the necessary functionality for the site. I have a few clients that use Weebly hosting. The site works and the tool is ok but can be a fickle beast when its ready. Some recent outages have made me question their reliability as they are happening more frequently.

Pluspunten

The web creation tool is simple to use and you can build some really good looking launchpad sites. Once you get accustomed to the interface then its quick and easy to use. I like the ability to drag and drop in features which allow me try stuff out rather than having to always refresh to see the changes that had been made. Little to no knowledge of web design or programming is need and their ecommerce plugins are top notch. Sites can be finished in no time. The web hosting is price to well compared to other similar services. There is a free option if you want to try out their hosting service.

Minpunten

There are quite a few features that you're not going to get with the free hosting. The web site creator might require you to seek some assistance for more advance features or settings. Some WordPress additions will require some amount of technical knowhow. In fact, there are many services will still require experience in web design to be able to properly streamline to match your needs. For professionals the tool may be very limiting in what it offers and the source code can be very messy to deal with. Also I feel that there are not enough free themes available given that your are already paying premium for their hosting service. Also their lowest paid tier has ads and I find it ridiculous to be paying for ads. Frankly you're better off just getting the Business package as everything else isn't worth the money but that make the service a bit more costly than the competition.

Squarespace en GoDaddy Website Builder
Balazs
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Easy to use it!

Beoordeeld op 6-5-2024

Pluspunten

Webbly is a great website where you can build your own website with templates!

Minpunten

I don't have any of negative experiences about the app.

• Sector: Religieuze instellingen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Weebly may be the best website builder for churches and small businesses!

Beoordeeld op 24-5-2022

We are extremely pleased with Weebly. After using Wordpress for many years previously and dealing with the broken code (quite often) it is definitely a blessing to be able to not have to worry about our site having a meltdown with a forced update.

Pluspunten

It's a very intuitive product. But the ease of setup and the fact that you don't have to manage the site from a server standpoint is great. We love how easy it is to work with and how professional and elegant a website it has been for us. We like to keep our website up-to-date and current (sometimes by season) and Weebly allows us to do that without a huge outlay of cost.

Minpunten

There is really no way to recover deleted content. You can recover a page if it has been deleted but if text or images have been deleted you can not undo that. It hasn't been a huge issue for us at our church but for some other churches that we've assisted in building for them they have had issues with an editor "accidentally" deleting all of the content from a page and not being able to recover it.

Redenen om voor Weebly te kiezen

Our Wordpress site was built by an agency and was very expensive to make even minor aesthetic improvements. Weebly gives us the ultimate flexibility to make the changes that our leadership requires and at an extremely reasonable rate.

WordPress

Redenen om over te stappen op Weebly

Previous experience with Squarespace. It was not as intuitive as we would like and Weebly just worked so well.
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Weebly is an incredible option for building beautiful websites!

Beoordeeld op 27-12-2019

Very pleased! Weebly has allowed me to easily create beautiful sites for a competitive price. The tutorials and user friendliness are incredible!

Pluspunten

I have built several websites with Weebly and other competitors. Here's what I like most about Weebly:
- It's incredibly easy to use! Weebly offers a drag and drop interface that anyone can get the hang of using.
- Reliable and error free - I've rarely experienced loading/saving errors. It's a reliable platform.
- Weebly comes loaded with a variety of editable templates to choose from.
- No advanced coding skills are needed, bit there is room for that if you have that skillset.
- Pricing is among the best - even the free version is great.
- There are great tutorials if you find yourself lost or needing help.
- I think it's great for using with students
It's a great introduction platform for students in website design. The blog design is a great option for students.

Minpunten

There's little to complain about with Weebly in my opinion, but know your purpose or intentions. If you want to build advanced sites with lots of content or sites that require passwords or money transfers, it may be beneficial to look at other platforms. You are somewhat limited with what you can do/create or the analytics you can track/collect.

Redenen om voor Weebly te kiezen

Primary reasons are the user friendliness and the pricing.

Redenen om over te stappen op Weebly

Pricing was the primary reason. In hindsight, I also feel that it was easier and quicker to get the Weebly site up and live.
  • Sector: Tekstschrijvers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great options for a self-published author

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2019

I love what I can do with Weebly. I use one of the smaller package options and it allows me to apply my logo to the menu tab, as well as knock the weebly.com off my website address. I found it easy to set up photos and link them to other websites, making my home page set-up exactly as it needed to be for an author. The package I'm using also opened up the option to create a password protected page. I haven't used that option and I doubt I will. I haven't needed it up to this point. It's nice to know it's available, though. Creating a landing page to add to my social media sites was also pretty easy to do.

Pluspunten

Weebly was so easy to set up and use. The drag and drop features can't be beat. The free to pro features are clearly outlined to help you decide which one will work best for your needs.

Minpunten

It's clearly created with fast, reliable internet in mind. My internet is not so fast, since our ISP uses cell towers to bounce signals around. We're a rural area and with only one company providing internet service, if lots of people are online, I can't even use the site. The editor just refuses to open.

Redenen om voor Weebly te kiezen

The cost:value ration just worked better for me on Weebly. I still use Wordpress for a different blog, but it's the free version. I just don't like Wordpress's paid plans very well.

WordPress

Redenen om over te stappen op Weebly

Again, the pricing:value ration seemed better for me on Weebly.
Lawrent
Lawrent

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

A good affordable and quick to set up web-builder

Beoordeeld op 9-4-2022

Weebly got us started in no time, and our web presence was almost immediate. Their service was very affordable and, as a small school, it was more than welcome. We received compliments from the community for the quality of our school website.

Pluspunten

Weebly allows you to quickly be present on the web thanks to its -although limited- templates, and ease of use. You can customize your website to your liking and navigate through the SEO quite easily. I liked the fact that you can add contributors with limited control.
We had to resort to contacting the support team, and they always answered in a timely and efficient manner.

Minpunten

There are fewer templates than in WIX, which is essential as I didn't want to spend too much time customizing the website. Starting with something closer to what we wanted was a priority.

Redenen om over te stappen op Weebly

Weebly was cheaper. However, I chose WIX for my new business.
Lois
Lois
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Good for beginners

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2021

Overall, Weebly has been instrumental in getting my business up and running, and it has served its purpose up until now. The experience has been mostly positive thus far, but the natural progression of needing a platform that runs more smoothly, is more reliable, and has more features, leads me to other platforms.

Pluspunten

To put it plainly, Weebly is basically idiot-proof, which is a great feature when you are first learning how to build websites. Without spending much time at all learning how to use Weebly, and no prior experience, you can throw up a quick website that looks and functions OK.

Minpunten

Weebly is so glitchy. Sometimes when I drag and drop a widget, it ends up halfway down the page in the wrong position, like the mouse is not calibrated or something, and this can only be fixed by doing a hard refresh. It is also painfully slow. You can't add custom fonts. The formatting with spacing is very basic.

Wix en WordPress

Redenen om over te stappen op Weebly

Weebly is more simple than WordPress and was recommended by a tutor.
James
James
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Very easy to use!

Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021

Very positive overall experience. I’ve never had to reach out to support though so I’m not sure what that experience is like.

Pluspunten

I started using this tool when I got a client who wanted me to manage their website along with their paid ads I was building and managing.

At first o was hesitant to learn a new platform and was worried I’d need to have extensive coding experience, but once I saw how user-friendly and intuitive it was to manage their site, I was thrilled!

Minpunten

It’s obviously not a fully custom website platform, but for being WYSIWYG and drag and drop, it really does the job well.

Redenen om over te stappen op Weebly

My client chose the Parisian actually. I want involved in the decision.
Lena
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy and professional website design

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2020

I love weebly, I’ve used it for many of my businesses to create a beautiful and professional website. It is so easy to use and to integrate any type of business into a great website. I’ve used it for web stores, for appointment software, and photography. You would never know I did it myself, it looks so good.

Pluspunten

I love that it has the WYSIWYG design and makes building and creating a multi layer website super easy. It also has the advanced features and coding for more in depth design if needed. It was also great to have so many templates to start building from.

Minpunten

I didn’t like that you couldn’t edit the footer on the free plan. I think there are some limitations, like being able to place and move objects, that have unnecessary restrictions. For example, trying to move a photo or block of text into white space, it sometimes doesn’t allow you to utilize the entire area.

Redenen om voor Weebly te kiezen

Magento was very old fashioned and hard to use. Integrations were a nightmare and trying to find the right reports to access my data took forever.

Adobe Commerce

Redenen om over te stappen op Weebly

I liked having the free plan to be able to test out most of the features with weebly and overall found it easier to use and the pricing plans were more competitive.
Cedric
  • Sector: Vastgoed
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great for those who can make alot from a little

Beoordeeld op 16-6-2023

Overall Weebly is very cost effective and easy to navigate. This is great starter website for all who need a digital footprint online. For those who are more advanced it allows you to set up a secure website as well.

Pluspunten

One of the luxuries is this product is that it is free. This website provides different themes to start you off and then you build from there. They make it easy to embed different links like payment buttons and pictures you want displayed. You can change colors, add text, titles and themes. Overall any administrator with a creative eye should be able to navigate this site.

Minpunten

My main irritant about Weebly is the "powered by Weebly"water mark that remains on every page. Everyone who visits your page will know your site is through Weebly. Also there are not many themes when getting started. You have a few to get started with but it's up to you to make it original.

Redenen om over te stappen op Weebly

It was more cost effective. It started off as just trying it out until the website actually started looking good.
shivam
  • Sector: Muziek
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Make your Website in Just Few clicks!

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2021

My experience with Weebly is really Enjoyable , it was so easy to build website .. i am using Weebly at least 1-2 years :D

Pluspunten

I like this website so much ! you don't need to design website by code . you need to just design by few click i like this this feature most and also it gives you 30 days trial for free which is the best option's for students / beginners !

Minpunten

all features are good But do you know that out of 1000 good things, there is one evil and only one thing is lacking in it and that thing is Website design .. website is good but I notice that when my free trial has been expired then I want to delete my website and I am trying to find out how to delete my website but i can't find it then my friend tell me there you can delete it .... So i want to tell you that please try to delete website easily and also add New Themes , Plugins and some thing more ....

Redenen om voor Weebly te kiezen

Wix is also a good website but it was very costly which I cant afford it

I choose Weebly because it's not very costly , Trusted Brand
Emily
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Needed for Ecom Features

Beoordeeld op 27-2-2020

The customer support is very nice and everything is easy to use. I have used Weebly on and off for many years and was always generally happy with it.

Pluspunten

If it wasn't for the lack of ecom features that I need to run my business, I would still be using this service. It is easy to use and make an attractive website. I love how easy it is to edit every last detail without a lot of web design knowledge.

Minpunten

The ecom features are very limited and I couldn't use the gift certificate features the way my business needed.

Squarespace en Shopify

Redenen om voor Weebly te kiezen

When I don't need too diverse of a sales platform, I always use weebly for a project.

Shopify

Redenen om over te stappen op Weebly

The price is good to have a basic landing page.
Autumn
  • Sector: Grafisch ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Weekly is my absolute favorite!

Beoordeeld op 30-6-2022

This is my absolute favorite blog site! Other sites like blogger are super difficult to use, but with weekly you don’t have to know much about editing as they provide the tools for you! Plus side is that you don’t really have to be premium, I use the free version and my storytelling needs were met.

Beginner friendly
Lots of free templates
No purchase necessary you get most features free!
Easy to edit and customize

Minpunten

Getting in contact with customer support is tricky
Recovering lost account was nearly impossible

Kristi

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Weebly is user friendly and cost effective if you need a web page set up quickly!

Beoordeeld op 27-1-2022

I have not had to contact Weebly support at all, so that is a positive in my book! Many times when I start out with a new software program or web program, there is a lot of communication between myself and the company support team in order to get things how I need them. This was so user-friendly that my son set up a free personal page for a class in just a single day. As a tech coordinator, this was very easy for me to set up, and our admin assistant was able to learn to add & edit content very quickly.

Pluspunten

I like that there are many themes to choose from to customize your site on Weebly, and the interface is user friendly. You can switch back and forth from a screen that looks like a word processor (for selecting bold, italics, font size, color, etc.) OR you can switch to the coding language of HTML if you want further customizations. I have gotten along great without needing to switch to HTML, but it is nice to know I have the option. There is a nice variety of templates to choose from, and you can control who can view your page. For our organization, we only wanted our staff to have access to personnel forms, so we set this up with a password. Very easy to select that option if you need a private site.

Minpunten

At first it was confusing that I had to make two payments every few years. Then I realized that one payment is for Weebly to secure your preferred domain name (if it is available) and they register it for you. I have that part set up to renew every five years.

The second payment is an annual subscription fee for using the Weebly software interface and all the features that comes along with that including a nice selection of themes.

• Sector: Internet
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Good website builder for small platforms

Beoordeeld op 29-11-2019

Allow us to built websites for our clients that are very nice to be seen, with all the main basic functionalities and very easy to manage

Pluspunten

We recommend Weebly to many of our small clients as for small companies that are starting their e-commerce business is not overwhelming and it is very easy to set up and use.It offers many features that allow you to customize your online store and some of the features are drag and drop so basically you need no effort or big knowledge on building websites.For the website layout, they do offer a great variety of templates that are nice and customizable. You will surely find one that reflects your industry or your style.
The tools to manage the inventory and to process payments are good. Supports stripe and paypal
My favorite feature of Weebly is the feature of the membership getaway, that allows you to give access to some pages just to register members.

Minpunten

Their strength is the simplicity, but it can become a limit when you are trying to grow your e-commerce as you might need other features that weebly do not offer as a base.
Templates are nice and have been improved in quantity/quality lately but it is still a bit behind from other similar platforms

BigCommerce

Gilmer
Gilmer
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Excellent for the price

Beoordeeld op 20-9-2023

I was able to take my web project from idea to publication in just a few days thanks to the powerful tools included in the free plan. I was then able to easily scale by upgrading my site with more pages, advanced eCommerce features, and a custom domain by upgrading to a paid plan. The support and documentation were also excellent in resolving any issues or concerns. I would definitely recommend Weebly to any person or organization looking for a low-cost and efficient website building solution

Pluspunten

What I liked most about Weebly was its powerful drag-and-drop visual builder. It allowed me to easily create a complex site structure with multiple pages and sections using just my mouse. Its clean and well-organized interface made the design process highly intuitive. Additionally, the numerous Responsive themes and templates helped me quickly bring my ideas to life and ensure my site looks and works well from any device

Minpunten

What I liked least was the limited code customization. Although the visual editor covers most needs, experienced web developers miss the ability to inject custom HTML, CSS, and JavaScript code to create completely unique designs. However, I understand that this goes against Weebly's no-code approach to allowing anyone to create a professional website

Binyamin
  • Sector: Landbouw

Easy Shmeezy Website Creation

Beoordeeld op 10-2-2019

Of all online platforms from accounting to legal, form graphic to word processing, Weebly is my favorite platform. I believe that says a lot!

Pluspunten

When it comes to Weebly, what's not to love. Yes its limited, but that's not the point. The point about Weebly is that its super easy. Obviously if you need something robust, even mildly robust, Weebly isn't for you. But if all you need is an easy straight forward and affordable, Weebly is just that. When I need to create a website that is feature rich I go to Site123 or Shopify, but if all I want is to show my portfolio (and maybe make a few sales) and/or to show my ideas, to have a platform with which to communicate to the online world, its really hard to beat Weebly.

Minpunten

My greatest regret when it comes to Weebly is that, being as restrictive as it is, when I need to create multi-lingual sites, that look avaunt-guard and cutting edge, I'm forced to look elsewhere. Being that I so like Weebly, I wish that wouldn't be the case. I wish that Weebly would provide the spectrum from super simple, fun, and easy (which it is) to highly robust (which evidently it doesn't wish to be).

Angela
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Easy and visual

Beoordeeld op 11-9-2019

Mainly good. Managing our own websites has been immensely successful. Cheaper, more responsive, better.

Pluspunten

You can see exactly how webpages look - and quickly build websites by dragging and dropping features.
We've used it for years. For the most part it quietly gets on with doing what it does best.

Minpunten

Doesn't connect with other apps well (some do), but it doesn't connect with Zapier.
You can't copy pages across separate websites, so if wanted to create a similar one, you'd need to do that from scratch.
Contact form data doesn't go anywhere. You'd have to manually update your CRM.
As long as you like what it offers, you're OK, but it's not super flexible.
Really annoying feature if your run your online store through it - when customers pay via paypal, they think they've completed the transaction, but then get redirected back to the page they saw before and have to click 'commit to buy' which many don't. They might ring you, confused about where their stuff is, or they might just give up and buy from somewhere else... I talked to Weebly about this frustratingly pointless feature, and the response was "That kind of how it is, soz".

Jake

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Weebly was one of the first... but they fell behind

Beoordeeld op 5-4-2019

Honestly, I feel like Weebly has just stopped trying to keep up with other platforms like Wix. I can't recommend Weebly to anyone because I know for a fact there are better options out there. Weebly has always been sooo close to being a great platform, but they've never quite pulled it all together.

Pluspunten

It is great for someone looking to build a basic website without requiring any knowledge of coding.

Minpunten

I don't like that Weebly is so expensive for very few features. The downloadable Apps are often slow, don't work at all, frequently need to be updated, or slow down your website's speed. There are not many preset themes to choose from and you're limited to what you can customize. Customer service is good, but I've had to contact them way too many times over the years – some of which the issues could not be resolved or they didn't know how to fix. Also, this only happened once, but one day I logged in to check on a website that I had been managing for months and all of its content was just gone?!? Customer support had no way of retrieving the lost content and had no explanation of why it happened. That was hours and hours of hard work gone, just like that.

Neyda Jose
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Website designer accessible and easy to use

Beoordeeld op 17-5-2019

Weebly is a tool that allows you to design web pages with really attractive designs thanks to the fact that the templates provided are of quality that is why the pages can be used not only for personal use but also for professional level, their plans are very accessible and it is a easy to use site is why it has been useful to please different customers looking for a website that represents them.

Pluspunten

Weebly I like it a lot mainly because it is a tool for designing web pages that is really easy to use, because in its interface you can see templates organized in different sectors and although not many are offered, they are of quality and they are organized so that it is much more simple to handle the search of the one that is considered appropriate to represent the website that you want to design, on the other hand it is magnificent that provides the power to visualize in advance how the website could be seen with the different templates, besides this tool saves the tedious work of having to look for the page to adapt to different devices because in an automated way the pages are optimized so that when visualizing in said devices they do not see in an inadequate way.

Minpunten

One of the things that bother me the most is that Weebly does not provide its users with backups of the websites, so it is quite tedious in case there is a very drastic change in the site or if for some reason the database is altered the website will be lost.

Halimatun
Halimatun
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Weebly is good for non coding website builder

Beoordeeld op 10-11-2021

Pluspunten

Weebly comes with detailed instructions and educational materials that are quite useful. Getting up and running in less than an hour is possible, and you may go back to the manual if necessary. I am able to edit and publish items rapidly to maintain things relevant.

Minpunten

There is a slight lack of functionality since this is designed for those without coding skills. Still, the themes and layout allow for considerable customization in creating the appearance of a personalized page. There is indeed a limit to the number of adjustments you can make.

• Sector: Meubels
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

No-fuss, no-frills, satisfying website creator for simple websites

Beoordeeld op 1-4-2018

I run some small personal websites with it.

I run some small personal websites with it.

Pluspunten

It's quick, easy, and gets the job done. You're not going the build the world's greatest site with it, let's not kid ourselves. But if you just need a clean, basic website that communicates what you need to say and you don't want to waste a lot of time doing it, this is a good go-to. There are nice, modern templates, drag and drop interfaces, and they now have a third party plugin gallery. Not a lot of content yet, but maybe it will get there someday. It's got nothing on Wordpress though. It's affordably priced, although I understand their pricing is going to change to be more expensive. I've been using them for over 10 years, to run my small, personal sites; but I might have to consider changing in the next couple years.

Minpunten

It's not terribly powerful if you don't want to get into html, and the third party support for it is pretty lacking. Lots of features you'd find on Wordpress or even other similar platforms are absent. But for the price (as it is today), it's hard to complain. Also, I have trouble getting help from their support. I've had issues with logging in and I may or may not get a response, and if I do I might have to wait a day or so. I don't know about you, but when I need to make a change to my site, I need to make a change, I can't wait around for a whole day. Fortunately, in the long time I've used Weebly, this has only happened a few times.

Meagan

Weebly- Unlock Your Inner Web Designer

Beoordeeld op 8-1-2020

Weebly is a wonderful website building platform. I have personally used it to create both a website and online portfolio that I use professionally. I was very nervous when I began designing the site, but Weebly could not make it easier to develop the website of your dreams!

Pluspunten

Weebly gives even the least tech-savvy users the freedom and the tools to create their own professional website. With Weebly, creating a personalized website is simple, worry-free, and rewarding. The site has hundreds of themes available to suit whichever enterprise you are beginning, from online stores to blogs, to business, to personal webpages, and online portfolios, Weebly enables you to truly have it all. The website builder supports you as you add pages to your webpage and makes editing a snap! I have no web developing background but created an online portfolio that I am proud to share at all professional events, all with the built-in support of the Weebly website! For anyone looking to have the power to customize their own site, I cannot recommend this platform highly enough.

Minpunten

Honestly, in the years I have worked with Weebly, I have no reason not to recommend the platform. It is perfect for those who want to create their own website in a hasslefree manner. The website even offers free and premium versions of virtually all add ons to meet whichever price point the user is working with.