Google Drive

4,8 (24.614)
Cloudopslag en back-up voor bestanden, foto's, documenten en meer

(24.614)

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Ruime opslag

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2022

Pluspunten

Google Drve heeft een ruime opslag waarin je je bestanden georganiseerd kwijt kan.

Minpunten

Je moet veel verwijderen om meer ruimte vrij te maken.

Khan md mohaiminul
  • Sector: Civiele techniek

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Cheapest way to store documents in cloud.

Beoordeeld op 14-9-2022

I mainly using Google drive for storing my personal data and backup my photos from Pixel device.

I can connect multiple device with my account, as a result I can easily operate from any where.

Sharing data to my teammates is very quick, never have to worry about privacy of my documents.

Gives 15 gb free storage, if needed some extra storage ,comparing with other service provider it comes in low cost.

Pluspunten

User friendly interface and easy to understand.

Folders can be organized perfectly.
Uploading and sharing document from any device is possible .
Real time synchronization of Google drive is very fast.
15 gb free storage available, we can upgrade extra storage for very low amount of money.
Security of my data is perfectly protected.

Storing personal data from my mobile and other device possible.

Minpunten

I don't find that much cons of Google drive.
Some times it takes time to load .

• Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A market leader with its own limitations

Beoordeeld op 13-8-2022

Simple and smooth. You install the client, choose what folders you want to backup and can view (and edit!) from any machine via a simple web-based interface. You can also access files from a second PC, although the process is not as simple as it used to be with the old "backup and sync" client that Google decided to ditch one year ago. You can easily share individual files with your contacts (read-only or with edit privileges).

Pluspunten

Drive is powerful, cross-platform and flexible: you can choose what folders you want to backup and share on the cloud and change this easily over time. Also, the PC client accepts multiple users, so you can have a Drive access for personal files and another one related to office ones.

Minpunten

As is usual with Google, they change the rules after the game has started. First photos did not count against your storage limit, then they did. First you could use a simple and effective "backup and sync" PC client, then you had to migrate to a more cumberome "Google Drive" client that is not as flexible as the previous one used to be, etc. But overall the service is cheap and robust, if you don't mind being taken "hostage" by their marketing/technological changes from time to time.

OneDrive en SugarSync

Redenen om voor Google Drive te kiezen

OneDrive is cheap but rigid. Also, I don't want Microsoft to have too much control on my PC.

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Drive

Drive looked (and still looks) more flexible than OneDrive and more reliable than Sugarsync
Troy
  • Sector: Omroepen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Google drive experience

Beoordeeld op 11-9-2022

It still works , but as I said above becasue certain user felexibilities were removed , it's no longer fun to use but rather used as a worst case scenario tool .

Pluspunten

it does what other cloud storage options does at their core which is preserve your content at the moment of failure across ypur devices .

Minpunten

you used to be able to specify EXACTLY which files / folders you could sync years ago . However due to poor decisions by Google you options have become limited .

The priec of 2TB for 1 month is ridiculous and it has been that way for years .

• Sector: Fotografie
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Long time Dropbox user now a dedicated Google Drive user!

Beoordeeld op 7-7-2022

Much of what I do in Google Drive is for managing the workflow of photography projects that engage contractor work.

I create project rosters for larger companies and invite the project lead to help with the expectations of headshot project timelines. It also allows the companies to be more involved. Amongst other file sharing it just works really well for me and most people have a google account or google access to easily hop into the spreadsheets or handouts.

I also work with contractors in the US for editing and contractors for smaller jobs on Fiverr. Google Drive allows me to share files that need to be worked on with an easy link in our production app (Airtable) to get files around.

Pluspunten

I love so many things about using Google Drive. I use it for my business on a daily basis. I come from a long long relationship with Dropbox, but finally switched over. I find that more people are able to understand using Google Drive when I collaborate or share documents and images. I also love that Google Drive comes with native Word Processing (Docs) and Spreadsheets (Sheets) for quick client project management.

I find it is very easy to understand the UX, layout, easy to organize my files, easy to share files at a variety of security levels, easy to login and access... and I love that I can use Emoji's in my folder names and color coding.

Minpunten

In the near past, I have been a little annoyed with the sharing functionality until I realized how it worked. I have a google workspace custom email domain and my admin is connected to my Google Drive -- that said, it stops and asks if I want to share outside my organization. I do know they have changed the share features recently for the better to make it a cleaner, easier experience. I am glad that this is one of the areas they chose to improve. Otherwise, I have been very happy with my Google Drive experience.

• Sector: Kapitaalmarkten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Mon Cloud à usage personnel préféré

Beoordeeld op 21-9-2022

expérience globalement positive pour un utilisateur lambda comme moi. Me permet de sauvegarder mes fichiers et photos facilement et de les partagés en un clic.

Pluspunten

- Partage des fichiers facilité avec gestion des permissions(lecture, écriture)
- Synchronisation en temps réel pour les documents partagés
- Intégration parfaite dans l'écosystème Android et google
- Outil de bureautique intégré et totalement gratuit

Minpunten

Inconvénient sont le manque de confidentialité. Les conditions d'utilisation stipule bien que Google à un a un accès total à vos données. Donc je ne recommande pas dans le cas de projet top secret ou hautement confidentiel.

Dropbox Business, OneDrive en iCloud

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Drive

Il est gratuit jusqu'a 15GO, se synchronise parfaitement sur android, et sont cout pour passer a 100Go est le faible du marché. Il vient avec un ensemble d'autres outils géniaux(googgle Docs, sheet, meet) tous gratuit.
Willian
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Essencial para sua Empresa

Beoordeeld op 5-8-2022

Pratico para o dia a dia, o Drive te atende desde a organização dos arquivos a facilidade de compartilhamento.

Pluspunten

Perfeito para o compartilhamento de arquivos e edição coletiva de documentos, de integração e adaptação rapidas

Minpunten

Tive alguns problemas com a nova função de arquivos cloud, aonde eles não ficam sincronizados na maquina

Dropbox Business en OneDrive

Redenen om voor Google Drive te kiezen

interface mais rudimentar, e não existência de alguma funções presentes no Drive

Dropbox Business en OneDrive

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Drive

Preço do Drive mais competitivo, funções de colaboração em arquivos e ampla compatibilidade
  • Sector: Evenementenbureaus

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

One of the best out there

Beoordeeld op 25-8-2022

One of the best tools for file sharing and management.

Pluspunten

Easy to set up. Works offline quite well. The search is quite good. Allows for good user management.

Minpunten

I use the Google Drive app a lot on iPad. It’s missing quite a few of the web features.

Microsoft Teams

Redenen om voor Google Drive te kiezen

Google Drive is part of Google Workspace. We choose Google Workspace as our productivity and collaboration suite of tools.

Arielle
  • Sector: Vastgoed

I use Google Drive for everything in my life

Beoordeeld op 11-8-2022

Google Drive is amazing, I have used it for 7 years and plan to use it for much longer

Pluspunten

I pay for the extra storage ($1.99 monthly) and I love how much space I have to store absolutely everything. I've been using Google Drive for about 7 years so I keep all my property management and Realtor work there as well as papers that I wrote back in college. It's so useful. I use it also to share files, create presentations, store my photos/videos, everything.

Minpunten

I wish there was an automatic organization tool for my documents so I don't have to manually make folders.

Olive
  • Sector: Voedselproductie

Google drive cloud

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2022

I've been using it to secure my personal documents and private stuffs. Easy to store , Easy to access

Pluspunten

Linked to android (mobile )devices it's always Easy to store, consult and share saved item, make it available every where.
First cloud service close to it users.
Give Free storage capacity

Minpunten

Normally it's not and inconvenient, it's always better to have offline secured version to prevent lack of internet connection

• Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Amazing tool

Beoordeeld op 28-7-2022

Pluspunten

I use it to create content, share it with team members, and customize the doc based on our needs. It's simple to use, and all are stored in the cloud, which means I can work from anywhere in the world.

Minpunten

Google sheet is a great tool; however, it's still far from MS Excel.

Michael
  • Sector: Muziek

The Best In It's Class!

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2022

Overall I'm a huge fan of Google Drive and I always recommend it over any other cloud storage and file sharing program. I use this daily for sharing and storing large files and I haven't found anything cheaper or more cost efficient. You can get a massive amount of space for a very cheap monthly rate, and it is easy to organize your files on the platform, both on your computer or the app. I'm not sure why some people are still using Dropbox, which is probably it's main competitor in this space. To me it's a clear choice and I will continue to use Google Drive both for business and personal use!

Pluspunten

I like many things about Google Drive! First and foremost is the cost and the user experience. I've used a lot of cloud storage and file sharing platforms, and this for me is the simplest and easiest to follow. It is as cheap as it gets for lots of cloud storage, and sharing files and folders is super easy as well - we almost take it for granted! It also definitely helps that most people have Google emails, so they're able to easily access the files I share.

Minpunten

The only thing I dislike about Google Drive is that sometimes when you click on a file from an email, it can take you to an odd page, or the sharing permissions are off. This isn't really a Google problem, but it can confuse people sometimes.

• Sector: Overheidsadministratie

An Easy to Use and USeful Storage Tool

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2022

Overall, I have had a good experience. It is easy to use and helpful for productivity and when you’re on-the go.

Pluspunten

Firstly, it’s very easy to use. I also like the integration across google services such as gmail and google docs. You can send large documents in gmail through a google drive link and you can access your google docs easily from your drive etc. You can easily use Drive with other services such as Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
I like the "portability" of Google Drive. I love that I can access it anytime and anywhere with an internet connection and can move from PC to mobile and to any PC with internet access and being able to access all your files. I also like the ability to share with others with a simple link and then you're able to see all persons who have access to the file.
The ability to link and sync with a folder on your PC is very helpful. You don't have to actively remember to upload/back-up the files to your drive - you can simply operate from that folder on your PC.
The monthly subscription is affordable to move from the free 15GB to the 100GB.

Minpunten

Like most other google services, it is internet-based and so you will need the internet to access your files. The exception is when you have the folder synced on your PC. However, you will still need to connect to the internet to sync and update.
The 15 GB limit for free accounts is very limited in today’s climate when files are becoming larger and larger. A few high quality videos can completely deplete your storage.
There are some security concerns as with most network-based services regarding malicious access to your files as well as potential google services tracking and data sharing.

Vassilis
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The most integrated online solution for document management

Beoordeeld op 15-7-2022

We have been using Google Drive for more than ten years now and we couldn't have been more pleased. It allows us to store and share files and documents securely, it helps us collaboratively work on documents, and we can have all our files (e.g. GDocs, GSheets and even Gforms, among others), in one place.

The search function is really fast and efficient, making use of Google's advanced AI algorithms, allowing us to retrieve files quickly without having to browse through a folder's structure.

Pluspunten

First things first, Google Drive is free, at least its first tier, which is more than sufficient for most users. The storage available can be used for document storage, file storage and shared with Google Photos, to name a few.

Second, I love the integration between Google drive and the GSuite which allows the organization Docs, Sheets etc. in an easy way. The online editing of files by multiple users is essential for us, as it saves us time, we always work on the latest version of the document and we do not need to share the latest version via emails.

The collaboration and sharing options are clear and sufficient, and files can be easily organized in folders (with custom colors!), adding tags and descriptions etc.

Then there is the integration with other apps: for example you can use viewers for (pre)viewing different types of files online, without leaving GDrive.

Last but not least, Google Drive is secure, based on Google's secure infrastructure, always updated and without the risk of having your files deleted or disappear.

Minpunten

It is hard to find anything negative about Google Drive. It is free (the basic plan), has plenty of features and provides seamless integration with GSuite.

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Drive

The user interface of OneDrive was cumbersome and confusing compared to Google Drive, file sharing was more complicated and the collaborative editing of online documents was sluggish. In addition, Google Drive offered more free storage compared to OneDrive when we had to take the decision.
Kim
  • Sector: Rechtspraktijk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

An exquisite cloud storage platform.

Beoordeeld op 14-7-2022

Overall my experience with Google drive has been wonderful and I'm quite pleased with its performance for business use and personal use.
It's so convenient that we don't need to set up extra accounts or learn to use a whole new brand.
Google drive is an affordable and effective cloud storage solution. It can hold large files and different file types.
However, if you need extra security this product may not be the one for you.

Pluspunten

I most enjoyed the reasonable price for business plans compared to other products. You get a much better value for money especially for the amount of storage space.
Google Drive is the most easy to use cloud storage software that I have experience with. Every function I use only takes a few (or one) simple steps.
If you ever do need help it's quite easy to find answers online or you can contact customer support.
It's very simple to share from Google drive as well. Again it's just a few simple steps.
Personally I like all Google products and I enjoy the way all of them are set up.

Minpunten

While it's great overall, Google drive just lacks some of the more advanced features that are provided by its competitors. I would like to see more business tailored tools and customization.
Tragically, Google Drive just isn't up to par on security and encryption levels for us. We handle documents that need to be kept in a very secure (and reliable) place.
When we revised our goals for security and privacy we had to ditch Google Drive.

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Drive

Google drive was affordable and we had already implemented the use of other Google services.
Skyler
  • Sector: Tekstschrijvers
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

The Best Cloud Storage Platform

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2022

I use Google Drive daily for file and document management, cloud storage, and file sharing and collaboration. I do all of my client work in Google Docs and being able to just share a link to the file and have clients add feedback saves so much time than having to send files by email and try to make sure we are working on the same version of the file.

Pluspunten

Google Drive has become my go-to cloud storage platform after I've previously used both Dropbox and iCloud. There is a free 15 GB storage available which is much higher than competitors. I have a Google Workspace Business Starter subscription which gives me 30 GB of storage. I've moved some files from my MacBook to Google Drive for cloud storage to free up space on my hard drive too.

I am a content writer, and use Google Docs to write all of my client work. I love how easy it is to manage all of my documents in one place with Google Drive - and also find previous work within seconds - even if a client requests something from years ago!

Google Drive is outstanding for file sharing and makes it easy to share either individual files or entire folders. You can also customize the permissions of who can access the files and if they have view or edit permission.

I love how easy it is to collaborate on content with clients in real-time. and we can both work on making changes to files at the same time.

I've also switched from Excel to Google Sheets, and completely replaced Microsoft Office with Google Drive alternatives, and honestly, everything just works so much better. It is faster, with more modern features, and cheaper!

Minpunten

I honestly like everything about Google Drive, but the only thing that I am a bit concerned about is that I keep hearing people say that your data isn't safe. But, I am yet to see any cases of data being hacked, and trust Google Drive to keep my personal files secure.

Shaunak
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

My first cloud storage experience would never have been better than this!

Beoordeeld op 15-5-2022

I am using both the personal and professional tiers of this product. My work email ID allows me to use the organization tier on the drive with unlimited storage capacity. whereas my personal email id gives me 15 GBs of free storage. I use to Drive for almost all activities at my work. It also helps me keep track of edits made by my colleagues. Personally, I love the fact that albums shared by others on our drive will not consume our storage. It helps avoid duplication and double spending on resources.

Pluspunten

I really love this easy and straightforward cloud storage provided by Google Drive, I never realized it when I got addicted to it. You get 15Gbs of free storage with each Gmail Id, isn't it amazing? It comes with useful apps like Google sheets, slides, and docs for free. You can share photos, documents, and files with so many roles with privacy. It helped me store my important files as safely as having them in my heart. Thanks to the vision of Drive. And the best feature is the drag and move gestures that feel like we are using our local file system on the computer. Amazing product!

Minpunten

I have literally found no cons about this product. In each criterion, it will outperform. Even with the comparison with its rivals, all others provide only 5GB. But I will suggest one feature that is not yet seen. Folders must have password protection. No doubt that the user-level access management is best, but an added layer of security is always welcomed.

Federico
  • Sector: Bankwezen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent product for sharing and manage documents!

Beoordeeld op 30-5-2022

It is a great product, compatible, easy to use and reliable so far.

Pluspunten

Google Drive allows you to have free storage, it has a great compatibility with every phone, tablet, computer, and any other device we tested, the refresh rate is almost immediate, easy to understand user interface, preview of almost all file types and some security features.

Minpunten

As any other cloud services it has security risks which needs to be carefully managed, there is a size limit which can be managed with the paying subscription, it requires internet connection, the uploading-downloading can be slow depending on the internet connection and file size.

OneDrive, iCloud en pCloud Business

Redenen om voor Google Drive te kiezen

Google Drive shows more compatibility and better security.

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Drive

Because it has better compatibility features than the other products,
Jakub
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

The still evolving cloud storage

Beoordeeld op 17-5-2022

I moved to Google Drive from other solutions because it started to feel mature in around 2014 and am happy since. There is of course the privacy issue/question with Google.

Pluspunten

Being a part fo Google ecosystem it is integrated very tightly with other apps and android phones. Installing it on any device and computer is super simple. The setup is a breeze and then it just works. No configuration needed. Unless you want something special like rename the default location of your files.

Minpunten

The app installs itself as a virtual hard- drive, which can be annoying if you have OCD and only want to see drives you have in real. So there always is a Google Drive icon on your desktop or explorer.
If you want to move or rename the folder you sync your files automatically to it is not possible. This task requires a little tweaking a you knowing what you are doing so you do not accidentaly loose some of your files.
There is no local (delta) syncing of files over local network - everything must go through the cloud. From one device to anohter - even if they are next to each other.

Redenen om voor Google Drive te kiezen

Price - Sugarsync became pricier. And the speed - Googles servers were faster so the file transfer went quicker.

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Drive

Google Drive offers a "streaming" option of files to your local drive. Basically it only downloads files from the cloud which you really require. This saves valuable HDD space on your machine. Can be slower though. Other Cloud drives did not offer this at the time I started using it.
Ishrat
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Google Drive is a lot easier to use and has a lot of basic features that I enjoy.

Beoordeeld op 16-5-2022

Google Drive is quite flexible when it comes to file management and organization, which is why customers adore it.

Pluspunten

Other cloud storage services make it more difficult to share data with other users than Google Drive. Once I obtain the link from someone, all I need is access to the drive to download the file.
For me, Google Drive is a one-stop shop because it has all of the tools and features I require for most spreadsheets, documents, and presentations.
Google Drive is a cloud-based document storage service that ensures I don't lose crucial documents even if my device is lost or stolen.

Minpunten

Interaction with other forms of communication is tough: Google Drive is challenging to integrate with other forms of communication. It's not as straightforward to export the calendar to Outlook, for example. This means that everything on Google Drive must be synced inside rather than externally.
Because Google Drive is only compatible with Gmail, syncing with any other work account could be challenging.
Controlling the version of files stored on Google Drive, unlike Dropbox, is practically impossible. The original version will be preserved till the conclusion.

Eddie
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best in class - seamless for multiple use cases from File sharing to document storage

Beoordeeld op 13-5-2022

Google has improved offline access over the years, now the document will be able to edit offline almost in the same manner as when you are online, it just saves when you reconnect.

The platform has also become more robust and feature-rich over the years as well.

Pluspunten

Google has done a great job creating better "connective tissue" between their productivity applications. Collaboration is among the most important areas as teams have expanded and online collaboration becomes more important in the era of the pandemic, Google does this the best.

Minpunten

Without robust offline access - it can be difficult to ensure documents are saved when on transportation or in areas with challenging wifi.

OneDrive en iCloud

Redenen om voor Google Drive te kiezen

Easier collaboration particularly in a distributed workforce in an era where everyone works from home

Pages en Microsoft Word
Ernesto
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

Google Drive - Store, Collaborate, Organise and Share

Beoordeeld op 12-5-2022

Google Drive is a keeper and we will continue using it and adding extra storage as needed until my company one day either goes out of business or I retire. I also enjoy the many add-ons available such as Mind Mup 2 which I frequently use to create robust mind maps which are easily stored, accessed and shared from within Google Drive.

Pluspunten

Google Drive has become our main document management and cloud storage solution. The design and overall aesthetic is familiar and easy to use. The functionality of saving , organising, collaborating, storing and sharing files and document is a breeze and second nature to me and my team. The fact that all documents link to Google Drive while all images and videos link to Google Photos makes accessing and sharing even easier.

Minpunten

Coming from Windows - it may require some tinkering with the interface to familiarise yourself with the differences in creating folders or sharing documents, however the learning curve is small and you will get up and running in no time.

Redenen om voor Google Drive te kiezen

Integration into full Google services was the main reason we initially swapped, but then the cost and functionality was much better using Drive than we had with previous softwares.

Integration and costs
Javier
  • Sector: Entertainment

Google Drive is a great option for Small business

Beoordeeld op 12-5-2022

I became a heavy Google Drive user about 5 years ago, when I started working for a marketing company that handled all their creative work in Drive, text documents, spreadsheets and slideshows.
The best about G-Drive and the thing that separates it from competition is the vast integration to its native apps, that make the whole environment more productive, all in one place. I still manage the majority of my work by sharing with coworkers and clients some content store in shared folders perfectly encrypted and protected.
The offline Addon is mandatory incase you need to work without internet connection, and it works marvelously on its native Google Chrome Browser.
As a Mac user I also have tried using Safari. So far so good. Not all features are available but it works great.
If you have a chromecast, you can cast your screen of a set of slideshows directly to any with the device connected.
Mobile and tablet apps are great, and in constant update / development. They synchronize really quick and don't consume so much resources.
I'm still not so fond of the new "virtual drive" app for desktop, I prefer the old "backup and sync" app and the sync system based on folders. Sometimes, the Mac desktop app have crashed during sync.
Overall, it's highly recommended for small business or freelancers that need to share their work in an easy and secure way. For all Google accounts you receive 15 GB for free, and upgrades from 100GB to 2Tb are not that expensive for a small business budget

Pluspunten

The basic free 15GB of storage and the integration / development with so many apps to set up your office work, all in one place.

Minpunten

I'm still not that fan of the new "virtual drive" thing, I miss the old system of online backup of selected folders. The Mac OS drive has collapsed a few times, even having to restart the computer because of it

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Drive

The incorporation and development of all the other Office Tools like Docs, Sheets, Slides and Meet. You not only store files in the drive, you also work, edit and share them.
César José
  • Sector: Computersoftware

15GB well managed is a wonder

Beoordeeld op 9-5-2022

15GB free well managed is wonderful, you have many features that you can improve to be much better than the competition.

Pluspunten

This tool works as an introduction to cloud storage for many users, thanks to the great presence of Google in the market. It fulfills all the tools one needs for cloud storage in its free version. It allows easy collaboration with other users in the administration and management of files.

Minpunten

Like other tools for storing information in the cloud, it has poor internet quality management, specifically in areas where internet quality is poor, where it is practically unusable. The first use of any user can be somewhat complicated, because the user interface makes it slightly difficult to effectively learn how to use the platform from the first moment. There are many functions that one cannot use from the beginning because they are somewhat hidden, such as the file sharing feature.

MEGA

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Drive

Because access to Google Drive is easier and there are more users working with Google Drive, which makes it easier to integrate into any work environment.
John
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Google Drive versus OneDrive.

Beoordeeld op 27-4-2022

Overall my experience has been good with Google Drive, but Microsoft's Office 365 with 1 TB of cloud storage was an offer I could not refuse. I will continue to use OneDrive in the future.

Pluspunten

I like to Google Drive for several years. Like everyone, I was automatically backing things up to the cloud, important things like photos videos, and of course important documents. I am grateful for its use over the years but...

Minpunten

Now that they have limited the space for free, and they charge significantly more than some other platforms that I trust, I am no longer willing to invest in upgrading to more storage.

Redenen om voor Google Drive te kiezen

I switched from the Google Drive to Microsoft OneDrive because I love Microsoft Office, I use Skype for international Business and I get a full 1 TB of storage space in the cloud, that I simply cannot get from Google Drive. In addition, I lost trust in Google regarding privacy issues.. so I am not the thing I used to be how Google Drive or Google products in general.

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Drive

I chose Microsoft OneDrive over Google Drive. (Stated in the comments above)