GoDaddy Website Builder reviews

Luis Felipe
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent app. Better than the competition.

Beoordeeld op 15-2-2022

During the first year the support and attention have been constant and active. They solve in an ideal way the difficulties that arise.

Pluspunten

The processes for the acquisition of hosting and domain are really easy and very agile. Support is always active.

Minpunten

I do not agree that the first year the costs are to "catch" the client and after the second year, when the pages are not yet positioned, the rates are excessively expensive compared to the first year.

Roldan
Roldan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

For simple and straightforward websites, by all means - GoDaddy!

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2022

Not that good! All added to the fact that there are some solid and more cost-effective hosting sites now around the corner. If money of budget is not an issue by all means go with a more sophisticated hosting platform - such as SiteGround, Kinsta or Cloudways - and know the difference. These hosting companies have their own built-in website builder as well. As for myself, the moment I lead our company into changing hosting and website builder (SiteGround) for this matter - we never looked back. We felt the difference. If you are serious about your business, don't settle for anything less (like GoDaddy) - go for the best and industry standard hosting and website builders.

Pluspunten

- It's straightforward. It's like if you are in the neck of time - by all means use GoDaddy website builder. It's a good leverage coupled with your domain and hosting plans.- GoDaddy has a long history of being an online vendor of domains. So, i believe they are mature in this field. - Beginner friendly. If you are not used to an elaborate website editing and a complete beginner - by all means go with GoDaddy.

Minpunten

- GoDaddy is just expensive, if not not cost effective. If you have ever used this builder as packaged to your hosting and domain then I can say, it is not consumarate .- At hosting level, the hosting is really hard to navigate an set-up. It still use primitive user interface.- Customer support lacks product knowledge. I cringe over this. You'd be far better off Googling the solutions for yourself.- GoDaddy is slow. Don't expect so much for the speed at no cost. They can offer optimization for you at a hefty price.

Nicholas
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Godaddy Scam

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2019

Pluspunten

I purchased Ultimate Managed WordPress Websites in good faith that I would be able to build a Wordpress website using their platform. The software was very buggy, as it froze often while I was trying to edit my work and then sometimes caused me to lose all of my work. In addition, the editor only gives a few options for customization. Most of the content you can put on the website is low quality and uncustomizable. They want you to pay for plugins that may/may not accomplish what you need. I requested a refund the day after purchasing in which i was told that the trial period ended, and the customer service ignored my complaint asking for a screen shot of a frozen screen. Very low IQ customer service and terrible product.

Phillip
  • Sector: Machinebouw
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Good product and ease of use.

Beoordeeld op 5-2-2024

Overall it was a pain free experience. Easy to edit and update items. Easy to add additional content at a later date.

Pluspunten

The product was pretty straight forward. Easy to get started and build a website.

Minpunten

Sometimes added photos and getting them to the right size and resolution can be tough.

Squarespace

Redenen om over te stappen op GoDaddy Website Builder

It seemed to be the simplest to setup and use.
Gretchen
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

I love Go Daddy!

Beoordeeld op 8-2-2024

I love it. Has made my job way easier and my product easier to order.

I love it. Has made my job way easier and my product easier to order.

Pluspunten

I like how easy and fast it is to build a website using go daddy. Also affordable!

Minpunten

I didn't hear about it sooner. More advertising would have been wonderful.

Redenen om over te stappen op GoDaddy Website Builder

More affordable and has great reviews as well.
Anne
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

GoDaddy Website Builder Easy but Cookie Cutter

Beoordeeld op 25-3-2024

It is an easy low maintenance way to keep a website..

It is an easy low maintenance way to keep a website..

Pluspunten

Super easy to set up a website, email, and ecommerce.

Minpunten

The templates are somewhat limiting and generic.

Chermaine
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great website builder

Beoordeeld op 28-3-2024

Pluspunten

Its very easy to use with building resumes.

Minpunten

It can be a little confusing to navigate with all the offerings.

Subhadeep
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Small Business management

Beoordeeld op 14-3-2024

Pluspunten

User friendly interface, understanding of product that customer wants

Minpunten

Bit costly for small business but still preferable because it will lead to higher income to business owners

Murilo
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Good Website Builder

Beoordeeld op 25-2-2024

Pluspunten

I like GoDaddy Website Builder works great for me company, is easy to change all the information and fast the navigation.

Minpunten

I think the can give to us more templates option.

Bernadine
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Maandelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Go Daddy Website Builder Review

Beoordeeld op 17-3-2024

Pluspunten

Its an easy to use platform for beginers

Minpunten

it is an expensive platform to use in south africa

Cheikh
  • Sector: Computerhardware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

GoDaddy easiest and powerful website builder

Beoordeeld op 26-1-2021

Godaddy Website Builder has made it easy for me to work with my clients.

Godaddy Website Builder has made it easy for me to work with my clients.

Pluspunten

GoDaddy Website Builder has a simple, intuitive and very easy to set up format.

With Godaddy Webside Builder, I create sites for my customers very quickly, as there are usually only a few templates and many options.

For a professional and attractive site, Godaddy Webside Builder is the best.

I love the interface, website and page templates, which is why I recommend Godaddy Webside Builder.

It also offers beautiful, simplified templates and formats.

Also, with GoDaddy's editing interface, you can see your site on the left side of the screen when I edit my pages and sections.

Isn't that impressive?

Minpunten

Although Godaddy Webside Builder is a good website builder, it sometimes has flaws that need to be addressed.

I suggest multiplying "action buttons" to a section that I find important and that is missing in the interface.

The preview is not really at its best and sometimes changes the site.

Some of the layout features were limited so a beginner will have problems unless you are a good coder.

The download speed is sometimes slow and it's annoying when you're focused.

ClickFunnels

Redenen om voor GoDaddy Website Builder te kiezen

The price at ClickFunnels is quite expensive for me.

ClickFunnels

Redenen om over te stappen op GoDaddy Website Builder

Older, more popular, and in my opinion more good
Marcia
  • Sector: Omroepen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Create your website for free

Beoordeeld op 2-9-2023

I loved using it, it's very easy and they never leave you alone, they have all the guides to help you use the web without any difficulties or complications, the benefits of the web are incredible, you can build your website without paying anything, and beyond their payment rates are very low and you still have the right to a domain

Pluspunten

What I liked most about GoDaddy was their support, it is very rewarding to be able to have guides and people to provide assistance, and I also liked the option of being able to create my website for free at the beginning

Minpunten

I really have nothing against this web I loved being able to build my website and still be able to connect my domain customizing it, in an easy and safe way and without paying, I had an incredible experience

Gmail

Redenen om over te stappen op GoDaddy Website Builder

I chose GoDaddy Because it's free, I can create my website first for free and I can still pay for the plans to be able to access everything, the plans are so cheap, and I also choose the Web because it's possible to find everything in one place , This website corresponds to my needs and trends
Delvin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Godaddy will bring you success!

Beoordeeld op 13-3-2023

Well it has been a rough road with developing websites since I work as a part web developer but godaddy has brought so much joy since it allow me to create a free account and publish my website for free with a sub domain... this step alone is worth a million and I am willing to pay anything for the premium plans... Overall great experience!

Pluspunten

It has change my life. I currently have a website with them and I am going to purchasing the beginner premium plan very soon since I investing so much time into using it's website builder and creating my own site. It has been a wonderful experience overall. I can't stress my excitement with this product enough.

Minpunten

I wish it could be a tad more cheaper but I don't mind the extra for something so exception.

Atama
  • Sector: Horeca

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best and Easy to use Website Builder.

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2021

GoDaddy offers a great platform for someone with no experience to build a professional site.

Pluspunten

The software is easy to use and it was simple to intergrate with my current online booking system.

Minpunten

To have one of GoDaddy tech build you a website was very expensive.

Redenen om voor GoDaddy Website Builder te kiezen

Wix was complicated to use, and not user friendly.

Redenen om over te stappen op GoDaddy Website Builder

GoDaddy was the easiest to use.
Sydney
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Godaddy Website Builder is easy to work with.

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2020

GoDaddy Website Builder saves you time and get you started quickly.

GoDaddy Website Builder saves you time and get you started quickly.

Pluspunten

I loved the various templates that they offer. These templates can be customized to suit your need.

Minpunten

One drawback was that some of the layout features were limited and if you do not understand coding you will have to settle for what's offered.

WordPress

Less work.

WordPress

Redenen om over te stappen op GoDaddy Website Builder

The linked payment options, email marketing, social media and a few others made the package a better alternative.
Harsha
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Best website building domain for the start-ups

Beoordeeld op 31-3-2021

With this platform we can create the best websites with the help of this application with minimal cost and security. The new updates can be taken with the latest version.

Pluspunten

Building the website with minimal cost and having a high security. Helps in building the own domain based Mail. Flexibility in creating the website with multiple features. Easy payment options is quite helpful in this application.

Minpunten

When problem faced Instant chat with the support team is not possible, this feature can be added. The user interface speed is quite low. When files corrupted, the files which need to be taken or restored is quite expensive which can be reduced.

Braden
  • Sector: Machinebouw

Great for Fast and Secure

Beoordeeld op 5-8-2022

Overall, I believe GoDaddy is a worthwhile investment for any consultant and/or small business owner. The design platform is built to make web-editing quick and easy for anyone. GoDaddy provides a large number of key app plug-ins to create a fully functioning professional site. If you don't mind having some creative restrictions, the template site options are fantastic tools to turn around full sites quickly.

Pluspunten

GoDaddy's website builder holds up against its competitors on all of the major functions. It allows you to customize the branding of the entire site, you have the choice of using an existing template or developing each page from scratch! The media management on the back end makes it incredibly easy to upload, manipulate, and even edit any media content you choose to put on your site.

Everything is visually managed, which makes it very easy to create consistency in aesthetic and makes editing and updating incredibly easy.

You are not required to have a GoDaddy domain to utilize the website builder either.

Minpunten

Although the preset templates are as good as any other competitors, the functional piece is more restrictive than most other web building platforms. One component of the template site that is incredibly restrictive is the forms. GoDaddy only allows for three question types in its templated forms-number, single line text, and multi-line text. This is incredibly inconvenient if you're attempting to create a form that's more integral than a standard "Contact Us" submission.

Additionally, although the modular designer for the template sites makes it very quick and easy to edit and manipulate pages/media it only allows for so much customization. There is no "in-between" where you can template a site, but also create "from scratch" page designs. Once you've committed to a template, you have to work within the given bounds. Other competitors with similar modular structures have provided more freedom in this realm.

Wix, WordPress en Squarespace
Mike
  • Sector: Vastgoed
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

Godaddy does the job...sort of

Beoordeeld op 26-6-2023

It was decent in the beginning. I started a website for the first time, got a business ozone and email for the first time, and created a very nice website. But after a few years and other competitors coming up with better, easier to use, and cheaper web design builders. That, and they increase the price drastically after a couple years and it goes from being affordable to being about 7x-8x the price.

Pluspunten

I liked godaddys website template options. The templates make it easy to create a visually stunning website without any knowledge on web design. I also like how they offer more than just websites. You can get a business phone number, landing page,integrated pos system, ect and they usually have a deal where they will throw one or two of those extras in for a nice discounted price

Minpunten

There are a few things I don't like about godaddy. They limit your website design and creativity a bit too much. Once you get your site to a certain point it feels like you can't make it any better. Not because its perfect, but because their templates won't allow for any more growth. Also, I had 5 different products through godaddy. I canceled extras like the business phone, extra web address, and landing page, but I kept the main website and business email. After about 3 months I come to find that because I didn't renew all 5 of my products and only kept 2, they put a hold on my email address so I couldn't receive any emails and nobody told me this would be happening so I missed out of multiple business opportunities because emails weren't coming through eventhough I was paying godaddy for a business email account. They didn't seem to care all that much when I asked them for help either.

Shaylah
  • Sector: Vastgoed
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Incredibly Easy to Use and Amazing Customer Support

Beoordeeld op 12-7-2019

I would recommend GoDaddy in a heartbeat purely based off of customer service!

I would recommend GoDaddy in a heartbeat purely based off of customer service!

Pluspunten

Whenever I have needed customer support, the representative has been helpful, charming, and informative. I am always offered upgrades or alternative solutions but I never feel pressured. The program itself is easy to use, I have had no problem creating multiple websites by myself even though I had zero experience prior to GoDaddy.

Minpunten

This isn't a deal breaker, but it used to be more flexible/customizable for things such as choosing fonts and layouts. Then the revamped and you basically pick a design package and fill in the blanks. It's been like this for a while and I still like the old way better. Also, using it for real estate, it is expensive and complicated trying to link my website to links of external listings to showcase.

Redenen om over te stappen op GoDaddy Website Builder

It was the easiest to sign up for!
Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
  • Sector: E-learning

Create a Professional Website with Zero Coding Knowledge

Beoordeeld op 8-12-2022

All the basic features are free. Which is a good option for new users. Anyone can test out the platform with paying any single cent. Worth for the money you invest. There is no doubt, GoDaddy Website Builder is a Great Website Developing Platform out there. Very straight-forward configuration process and Lots of customizable options and templates makes this platform very useful. Anyone can use this platform to build their personal websites as well as business or e-commerce sites.

Pluspunten

We don't need and HTML/CSS Knowledge to build a Unique and Professional Website using GoDaddy Website Builder. They provide Variety of custom templates and design option to build our website. It is very easy and efficient. This platform is really User Friendly for any beginner level developer. You can start building your own website without and prior knowledge. It has great integration options with many other third party tools. Another great thing is their 24/7 customer support which is amazing. They provide quick solutions to all our queries. When talking about Technical side, their Hosting, Bandwidth Speed and Custom Domain features are excellent too.

Minpunten

Nothing to complaint, but there are some incompatibilities when we do integrations. Other than that, there is nothing to worry.

Gregg

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great to build your website then move on with your business.

Beoordeeld op 17-9-2020

The biggest praise that I have for the GoDaddy website builder is when I needed tech support, it was excellent. The tech support personnel we smart, and efficient. I have used there tech support several times and every time I was pleased. I do not need excess conversation or drawn support to extend the call. GoDaddy was excellent in the tech support deptartment.

Pluspunten

Although I am in IT and specifically cybersecurity, I did not want to spend a lot of time and effort on a website. I wanted to get to work doing what I do. The GoDaddy website builder was fast and easy to setup. I can jump in and modify it easily and have it active immediately. And for the cost it is by far my best value in business expenses.

Minpunten

For the price there are certain things that you are going to give up, granular customization is not there, but I don't need that. I would have liked a few more options on designs, but again for the value I will take what is there.

Daniel
Daniel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Amazing! building your own website can not be easier

Beoordeeld op 26-6-2018

Pluspunten

With godaddy you have everything in one place. You do not have to worry because you have the hosting, the domain, the website design and even the possibility of creating your own professional email domain.
In a few steps you can go from being a small enterprise to become a great company because in our days having a website is the most important thing in order to grow.
Godaddy allows you to do everything you need to create your professional image. In addition, you centralize all the expenses to one single figure given that you make a single annual payment for the hosting and domain of your website.
It also offers incredible options that adapt to your needs and allow you to save a lot of money.
You do not have to risk hiring a hosting in an unknown server, since godaddy offers it to you at an incredible price and with the highest security guaranteed.
In my case, my partners and I used godaddy to create our own website. It took us some time because none of us is an expert in the area of design and programming, but in the end we were able to do it ourselves, saving us a lot of money.

Minpunten

I have nothing bad to say, I do not think there is a better platform than godaddy. It's amazing how easy it can be to develop your own website thanks to go daddy

christophere
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Dont be scared this is user friendly and easy enough you'll look likea professional

Beoordeeld op 29-11-2019

My overall experience with Go daddy website builder was pleasant. When your are a designer on a budget and cant afford word press this is a very capable and viable option.

Pluspunten

The site customization options are very detailed and would easily rival that of other popular programs like word press. The plug ins and input abilities are vast and seeing as how it is very cut and paste and plug and play you can bring any attribute of a professionally made site into play and with the go daddy website builder that even the most computer illiterate person can make a beautiful well balanced and smooth web site in a reasonable amount of time and this can cut your overhead down from not having to pay to build and implement any attribute to your site

Minpunten

I would have to say I have a hard time finding something I dislike about said builder. It covers all corners of the building processes. The only issue I had is i wish there were more options in the packages you can buy or at least an option to pick your extras more in said package deals.

Wayne
  • Sector: Alternatieve geneeskunde

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Easy way to get up your website without any headache.

Beoordeeld op 10-3-2022

We have had a positive experience with it.

We have had a positive experience with it.

Pluspunten

This is incredibly easy software to use for getting a website up. It's inexpensive compared to hiring somebody to make one. Also there is some SEO baked in so it can show up on your web searches. We have been using this software for many years and like it so far.

Minpunten

I wish that there was a lot more features available. The websites look fairly basic. A little more customizability would be a nice update.

Cost
CARLOS
CARLOS

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Creating your own website has never been so easy!

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2018

Pluspunten

You do not need to be a web programmer, graphic designer, or technology expert to develop your own website through GoDaddy. Is a leading company in the market that has more than 76 million domains registered on the internet.
It offers everything you are looking for to make your small business into a great company. I consider that it has the most complete range of services on the market, because the GoDaddy team offers you: domain, website, hosting, online marketing and online security, professional email supported by office. All with a reasonable price.
They offer you a range of options, whose prices are adapted to the most particular needs of each client.
GoDaddy's customer service is excellent, it works 24/7 in all regions of the world, available in a large number of languages.

Minpunten

My experience with GoDaddy is very satisfactory. Its customer satisfaction policy is incredible. I have nothing to object.