GoDaddy Website Builder

Klantenondersteuning
Sorteren op

Kevin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A Longtime Fan and Who Has My Back (domain name)

Beoordeeld op 22-9-2022

I am especially pleased with the customer service. I am extremely well-versed in all I need to do but the fact that my domain automatically gets extended, the builder is truly easy, and all the bells and whistles you get are just swell! It is like WIx in a small way, another great place I use, But GoDaddy has been my domain preference from the beginning and I spend less time there than my others. In and out, done!

Pluspunten

Mostly, I love GoDaddy because it was the cheapest place for my domain name...and still is when you consider the fact that it is not just a money-grabber for domains. And, the on-the-phone techs are genuinely the best I know and as kind as they could be. Thye will do whatever you need!

Minpunten

I think as you move up in tiers of subscriptions, you can find cheaper but I know many people who prefer to work with their site on the site they got their domain at.

Braden
  • Sector: Machinebouw

Great for Fast and Secure

Beoordeeld op 5-8-2022

Overall, I believe GoDaddy is a worthwhile investment for any consultant and/or small business owner. The design platform is built to make web-editing quick and easy for anyone. GoDaddy provides a large number of key app plug-ins to create a fully functioning professional site. If you don't mind having some creative restrictions, the template site options are fantastic tools to turn around full sites quickly.

Pluspunten

GoDaddy's website builder holds up against its competitors on all of the major functions. It allows you to customize the branding of the entire site, you have the choice of using an existing template or developing each page from scratch! The media management on the back end makes it incredibly easy to upload, manipulate, and even edit any media content you choose to put on your site.

Everything is visually managed, which makes it very easy to create consistency in aesthetic and makes editing and updating incredibly easy.

You are not required to have a GoDaddy domain to utilize the website builder either.

Minpunten

Although the preset templates are as good as any other competitors, the functional piece is more restrictive than most other web building platforms. One component of the template site that is incredibly restrictive is the forms. GoDaddy only allows for three question types in its templated forms-number, single line text, and multi-line text. This is incredibly inconvenient if you're attempting to create a form that's more integral than a standard "Contact Us" submission.

Additionally, although the modular designer for the template sites makes it very quick and easy to edit and manipulate pages/media it only allows for so much customization. There is no "in-between" where you can template a site, but also create "from scratch" page designs. Once you've committed to a template, you have to work within the given bounds. Other competitors with similar modular structures have provided more freedom in this realm.

Philip
  • Sector: Informatiediensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Good Basic Web Site Builder and Management Tool

Beoordeeld op 12-8-2022

A good product assuming you don’t ask it to more than it. We’ve been able to stand up a handful of simple websites and keep them running without much effort. Our marketing team is able to manage them and get good results.

Pluspunten

GoDaddy has built a good platform for building and managing simple websites. We were able to quickly stand up a few simple websites in a few days. Our marketing department has been able to maintain the sites without having to request much support from IT

Minpunten

The product has its limits and is a good fit for simple websites. More complex sites are a struggle and would suggest a different product (like Durpal)

Tiffany
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Happy overall. Best choice for me out of several.

Beoordeeld op 30-6-2022

I have been overall happy with GoDaddy. The price is fair and the product is worth the money and easy to set up and manage. I had tried several free trial platforms to find the best fit for my business before ultimately choosing GoDaddy.

Pluspunten

This was the easiest software to understand and far as template formats and product integration, etc. Ease of use was high on my list.

Minpunten

Square product integrations can be a bit challenging. I'm not sure I would do that again. It sounds easy...but not so much.

Roger
  • Sector: Internet

Contruccion de Sitios Faciles

Beoordeeld op 26-9-2022

En general es facil por las caracteristicas de Drag and Drop, solamente que es muy limitado para las cosas que se pueden hacer, si uno desea hacer un sitio un poco mas complejo en si el Builder no lo permite.

Pluspunten

Que alguien sin experiencia en programacion puede implementar un sitio web basico como una landing page.

Minpunten

Lo que menos me ha gustado, como programador y web developer es necesario que implementen snippets para que se pueda agregar codigo , existe una parte donde deja agregar codigo pero por ejemplo cambiar todo el fondo de la pagina solamente se puede como color solido y no se puede subir una imagen. Intente hacerlo con codigo css para poder editarlo pero no se pudo.

Rob

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

GoDaddy Website Builder is not meant for growth

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2019

Website Builder is "just good enough" for the first-time website owner or DIY-er who thinks they'll get business value from trying their hand at design and content management for "free" (discounting the value of their own time spent in pursuit of more valuable business goals). In the long run, they'll bump up against the limitations and proprietary lock-in, discover that they'll need to start all over again, and wish they had gone with a customized, portable, extensible, and professional solution at the outset.

Pluspunten

Ease of use is a possible candidate for what I like most about GoDaddy Website Builder

Minpunten

GoDaddy Website Builder cannot be extended or ported to another platform nearly as much as a hand-coded website or on a CMS like WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla.

Wix, Drupal, WordPress, Squarespace en Joomla

Redenen om over te stappen op GoDaddy Website Builder

I have only used GoDaddy Website Builder in conjunction with conducting website audits for clients seeking a better solution than GoDaddy has to offer with Website Builder.
Kara
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Godaddy is pricey for small business

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2022

Pluspunten

It's easy to use and makes okay websites

Minpunten

It's a little expensive for small businesses that are starting.out or if they don't bring in a lot monthly

• Sector: Civiele techniek
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great website building software

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2022

GoDaddy allows for quick business website designs and launches.

Pluspunten

This software allows you to make a website that meets your needs and allows to you excel in your business

Minpunten

There are not any cons that I have experienced so far with this software. It's easy to use and learn

• Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best Website builder for low price and beginners!

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2022

Easy, I made website in 1 hour, worked perfectly fine. Only mistake, i coudn't change code...

Pluspunten

It is super easy, super cheap, and is working perfectly.

Minpunten

Can't change code, or implement custom code in.

Fathy
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easy to use Website builder.

Beoordeeld op 6-8-2022

Pluspunten

Best website builder for beginners web developers easy to use with a lot of available ready to use templates

Minpunten

The Hosting service cost a lot of money every month

Ashley
  • Sector: Geestelijke gezondheidszorg
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

GoDaddy for Non-Profits

Beoordeeld op 25-10-2021

It has been a positive experience, because even if we encounter challenges, the customer service aspect is great. Usually the challenges are on our end, and it's great to work with such a good a customer service team. They are much better than others we've tried to work with in the past.

Pluspunten

Building the website with a template was quick and not complicated. Most of all, the customer service was very helpful. I did not have to spend any time on hold. I did not experience any communication or language barriers. The people I spoke to were very patient with me, as I do not have a strong background with IT and no experience with building a website.

Minpunten

The log-in process and determining who is primary on the account has been challenging. In our situation, the person designing the website and working with GoDaddy is different than who paid for the product, and it's still causing some ongoing issues with being able to access rights to modify the site. There is confusion about the primary account holder and those trying to work on the site.

Squarespace

Redenen om voor GoDaddy Website Builder te kiezen

Reasons for switching: cost, issues were unable to be resolved by customer service, and many glitches in the system. Unfortunately with customer service, there were significant language and communication barriers - English was a second language for all of the customer service representatives we worked with. While the representatives were nice, they did not understand our challenges. The wait time to talk with customer service was DAYS to receive an answer or a returned phone call. We were unable to get any help in a timely manner.

Redenen om over te stappen op GoDaddy Website Builder

We heard positive things from other small business who use GoDaddy.
Jenine
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

GoDaddy has all tools you need to make your busniess stand out against the rest!

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2021

Overall I am more than pleased with out experience with GoDaddy. They were a life saver when it came to making my busniess stand out in the right places and to the right audience. For the novice(which i am) at website design, SEO ranking, marketing etc. they make it possible for the everyday consumer to highlight their busniess. It really looks like you paid a prefessional to desgin it for you. All the time I have people complimenting our website and asking who desgined it for you and how much did it cost? I think some of them really do not believe me when I tell them " I did it!"

Pluspunten

What I like most about GoDaddy is how easy it was to build ouir website. Don't get me wrong you still need to put a lot of work into it to make it your own and so it also represnts your business. With GoDaddy they give you the layout and show you every step of the way how to market, how to increase your SEO ranking, they help you intergrate your social media, set up omline booking, and showcase your services. This is just for your website desgin. They help you register your domain, get a business email and much, much more.

Minpunten

What I dislike the most is that every add on is an additional cost. Not only can it add up very quick but unless you purchase them all at once you will have the product renewals coming out at all different times and it can be hard to remember. It would be better if there was maybe a package option. So you can pick a certain number of products you want that fits into their package options and you get a bit of a discount for purchasing all at once. Just giving the consumer and option to do what is best for their business. SOme busniess may not need much while others need a lot.

Avash

Simple, Easy and Attractive Website Builder That Everyone Can Use

Beoordeeld op 13-2-2021

GoDaddy Website Builder has helped me expand my business. Some of my clients want to be able to add some sections and do basic editing themselves when required. I also get a lot of inquiries from small business owners if they can create a website themselves. In both cases, I recommend GoDaddy Website Builder if the users are average computer user. A person who can create a Word document, Powerpoint Presentation etc can easily create a professional-looking website with GoDaddy Website Builder. Since the backend interface is minimal, clean and doesn't have too many options - mistakes are less likely to happen - which is absolutely great for beginners.

Pluspunten

The backend interface of the web builder is clean and uncluttered so I find myself doing mistakes less in GoDaddy Website Builder than when I use other builders. The editing capabilities are limited - which isn't great for advanced users - but is actually very good for non-web designers who want to make their site on own. As we can use sections predesigned by professional web designers and edit contents in there.

One benefit that I got from this is that during my early days - I got to learn about professional web design without making mistakes that most beginners make. I couldn't just add images when I liked, which saved me from making a web page cluttered with images and same with other assets.

Another thing I like and admire most about GoDaddy Website Builder is the ability to edit sites directly from a smartphone. Many times I find myself getting calls from my clients asking for little changes and I can execute the changes with my smartphone when I don't have my laptop with me. I can also do basic image editing online.

Minpunten

While the sites we make using GoDaddy Website Builder are responsive and look great on mobile devices - we don't have full control of presentation on mobile devices. This isn't a big issue but I find myself wanting to change something for mobile devices quite often so this is a con.

Other than that - there is less to dislike about GoDaddy Website Builder keeping in mind that it is targetted at beginners.

Cheikh
  • Sector: Computerhardware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

GoDaddy easiest and powerful website builder

Beoordeeld op 26-1-2021

Godaddy Website Builder has made it easy for me to work with my clients.

Pluspunten

GoDaddy Website Builder has a simple, intuitive and very easy to set up format.

With Godaddy Webside Builder, I create sites for my customers very quickly, as there are usually only a few templates and many options.

For a professional and attractive site, Godaddy Webside Builder is the best.

I love the interface, website and page templates, which is why I recommend Godaddy Webside Builder.

It also offers beautiful, simplified templates and formats.

Also, with GoDaddy's editing interface, you can see your site on the left side of the screen when I edit my pages and sections.

Isn't that impressive?

Minpunten

Although Godaddy Webside Builder is a good website builder, it sometimes has flaws that need to be addressed.

I suggest multiplying "action buttons" to a section that I find important and that is missing in the interface.

The preview is not really at its best and sometimes changes the site.

Some of the layout features were limited so a beginner will have problems unless you are a good coder.

The download speed is sometimes slow and it's annoying when you're focused.

ClickFunnels

Redenen om voor GoDaddy Website Builder te kiezen

The price at ClickFunnels is quite expensive for me.

ClickFunnels

Redenen om over te stappen op GoDaddy Website Builder

Older, more popular, and in my opinion more good
Michelle
  • Sector: Muziek

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Go with GoDaddy

Beoordeeld op 22-12-2020

My overall experience with this product was great. However, I do feel like they need to update their drag and drop builder and add some features to their product.

Pluspunten

The thing I like most about GoDaddy is that they are uniquely domain central. They put there greatest focus on registering domains and are relatively easy to set up.

Minpunten

The thing I like least about this software is the outdated website builder features. I can't build a website easily on GoDaddy.

Wix, Squarespace en Weebly

Redenen om voor GoDaddy Website Builder te kiezen

I switched to GoDaddy because I felt like while their features could use an update/upgrade I also feel like the website builder is useful when it comes to create a professional looking website.

Weebly

Redenen om over te stappen op GoDaddy Website Builder

I chose GoDaddy because it was easy to have my domain and my website builder on the same account.
Charlee
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

User-friendly attractive website maker with limited features but good price

Beoordeeld op 25-9-2020

Overall, I found the GoDaddy Website Builder to be a good value for the money and the features it offers. I liked the ease of use and the way my website looked professional and functional. I created my site in just two evenings after work, and I think it was because GoDaddy's interface was simple for me to use without crowding me with options I didn't need. GoDaddy does have other integrations too, such as PayPal integration and a feature to book appointments or classes, but I can't speak to those. I have considered looking into those features in the future as I grow my site and business. Although I had a few complaints about some of the editing tools, the positives of the user-friendly editor and the price outweighed the negatives and I will be continuing to use GoDaddy Website Builder.

Pluspunten

I actually switched from Wix to GoDaddy Website Builder because I liked the simpler format of GoDaddy. I found GoDaddy Website Builder easy to use and intuitive. I was able to create my website much more quickly and not get overwhelmed with endless templates and aesthetic options. I was surprised to see that my finished site looked just as professional and attractive as if I had chosen one of the more trendy site builders. I liked the interface of GoDaddy and I liked the templates for websites and pages that were offered. There were no extra unnecessary bells and whistles to get in the way of my images and the text I wanted to showcase on my website. I also found the price of GoDaddy to be inexpensive when a yearly plan is purchased.

Another thing I particularly liked about GoDaddy's editing interface was the ability to see my site on the left side of the screen as I add pages and sections or edit content. This is nice to have the "workspace" to edit my content on the right side of the screen and then have my site on the left side. In contrast, I believe Wordpress, which I have used in the past, has a couple more steps to go through before you get to view your site as it will appear.

Minpunten

There were only two issues I had with GoDaddy. Firstly, while I do prefer having a few quality options over hundreds of options, one feature that I do wish GoDaddy provided when creating pages is the ability to add multiple "action buttons" to a section. In GoDaddy Website Builder, action buttons are those clickable buttons that link to another page or an external source (they usually say things like "Learn More" or "Register Now"). There wasn't an option to add more than one of these action buttons to a page section. I needed to have multiple links inside of a section, but only one action button was available. I surpassed this obstacle by adding more sections, but that created unwanted space on the page that I intended to be more compact. This is a feature that I feel like is needed.

The second flaw I found with GoDaddy is that sometimes previews of my site misrepresented the changes I'd recently made. For example, I added a page to the site in Editor, but when I viewed it in Preview, my change was not shown. I believe it may take the Preview some time to load your changes, but it can be a bit frustrating if right away you need to see how the edit you made will look on your actual site.

• Anders 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

URL that daddy!

Beoordeeld op 24-3-2018

Pluspunten

Godaddy is an app for getting a unique url extension to advertise your name brand, or make awareness for your organization, social cause, etc. I like that you can pick a name and if it is taken you are given alternate suggestions for name usage rather than travelworld.com it may suggest lesiureglobe.com, vacationnations,com or it will suggest an alternative for a url ending other than .com, .org. .net, etc. but it could be travel.world. or world.travel it gives you many alternatives so that if your .com is taken and you do not want to have to think of a new name all together you can consider switching the url to make it be similar to what you wanted. It also does allow you to purchase the most common used words as domains such as medical.directory. It offers many url endings for professionals, different industries at good pricing if you get them on specials they can run .49cent specials, .99 cent specials it just depends on what special you happen to catch them on. They can add a feature of a reminder you have something in your cart, espicially if it picks up someone has searched your specific domain and did not purchase it. They give you discounts on other business tools or services such as Microsoft Office online you get it for half the price verses if you went to the website to purchase the software. You get other tools and services and a website builder as well. It is great for someone just starting off and needing the resources to get off. They also have a neat feature to put all your social media to one location rather than marketing each one. It has many features to explore and always upgrading.

Minpunten

If you do not purchase at a a la carte price to have your name not listed you will get ANNOYING robot calls to your number, all kind of text messages. The a la carte for this service normally cost more than the domain your buying. The robot numbers seem to ring your line none stop, and switch up the number when you do not answer. The a la carte pricing should be standard cost included in the domain name. Yes, it may be great to get a domain at 0.49 cent but for the new entrepreneur who has to use his phone to start off this is an added inconvience. Even offering a Entrepreneur special for this service to be free the first year would be great.

• Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great tool for beginners with little to no experience.

Beoordeeld op 7-9-2021

Website to landing page this is the quick and easy way to accomplish getting online. You can deploy quick, responsive, and stunning websites in a matter of hours. I would especially recommend this if you are already using GoDaddy as a registrar and host. No need to hassle with the DNS and their custom support will help you with pretty much anything.

Pluspunten

This is such an easy tool to use. Once you purchase a domain name GoDaddy will basically handle the rest. Click a few buttons and you have a website. There are a ton of templates to work off of and all of them are responsive. This is such a great way for a small business owner to go digital without paying for the bit marketing cost. If you're looking to design your own website GoDaddy gives you that ability.

Minpunten

GoDaddy branding is everywhere. If you use this tool make sure you remove their signature from the footer and other places to make it seem more like a custom website. Customers will have more confidence in your site fi you do.

Redenen om voor GoDaddy Website Builder te kiezen

I didnt switch to exclusive use of GoDaddy over these other products but I recognize there is a time and place (client & timeline) for each of them.

Redenen om over te stappen op GoDaddy Website Builder

For some projects it's easier. Especially when you're using GoDaddy already as a registrar and host.
Jess
  • Sector: Administratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Used to create my website

Beoordeeld op 9-3-2021

Fairly good. I get compliments on my website often, but it does not get much traffic and I wonder whether a wordpress alternative may have worked better?

Pluspunten

Easy to use to set up a website quickly. Drag and drop editing and nice simple templates that look good on web and mobile devices.

Minpunten

The price is a bit high, and I am not sure why, but my website gets very little traffic. This is frustrating after two years. It is difficuly to make edits to the SEO

Squarespace

Ease of use - and I brought my domain on Godaddy

WordPress

domain

Advantages of Godaddy's offered plans

Beoordeeld op 16-4-2021

Pluspunten

I confess that I really like Godaddy, you find the best prices for domains of the most diverse types and still have impeccable support that only Godaddy offers. If you want to buy a domain that you already know is for sale or if you prefer to give up your domain, you can also sell it.

Buying a domain that is for sale is a great proposal for anyone who wants to start a website with their domain and does not have a known name and can choose to buy domains that people have given up using.

You can choose promotional packages including, the chosen domain and the protection of your data, the amount you pay is minimal and you can even include a hosting plan in your package.

At Godaddy it also allows its customers the option of creating sites, I currently have a Godaddy site in the free plan, but there are also plans that have more content and much more possibilities for use. I have the site on a free plan, not because I started using a domain now, Godaddy offered me the site for free because I already have a domain with them for a long time, but I can switch to the paid plan or not.

Best prices for website creation plans, you can get them today worth 14.99 in the basic plan to get started.

Minpunten

purchasing the website creation plan, I found the fonts very simple. I think Godaddy should give customers more font options for the website.

Julie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I built my own website in 3 hours!

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2019

It was great. At first I talked with someone for a while and explained my needs and she set me up with the right package. Then, a few days later, I realized I wanted an automatic scheduler. I called back to see if that was available and talked with another person who told me I had the wrong package and I needed this other product instead. I was confused , but switched over only to find out it was more retail driven, no blog, and no basic info page showing up in the beginning. I was devastated because I had worked so hard on my site and I lost all of my progress.
I called again and talked to another guy who apologized and said he didn't know why the previous person had me switch. But thankfully, he was able to retrieve my old content and restore my original site free of charge without losing any content .

Pluspunten

I love how easy it is to use. I had to have someone help me integrate my shopping platform with godaddy for my online boutique Roadkill Ranch and it was a seamless endeavor. However, I recently became a certified health coach and wanted to get a simple website up. I called godaddy and they walked me through the templates and showed me how easy it was. I was able to build my own site within hours and they were available for support 24/7. I was so proud of myself. Check out www.goodjuju.health

I love the support the most. The staff is so knowledgeable and was able to guide me through some
challenging pages with ease. Now that I've learned the program, it's not challenging at all.

I also loved how they offered a blog feature.

Minpunten

The thing I liked least about the product was the online shop. I wanted to add some health products to my basic site, and although I was able to upload merchandise, it limited me on how to organize the shop, that's all. It wasn't really a big deal because my website is more informational anyway.

Shaylah
  • Sector: Vastgoed
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Incredibly Easy to Use and Amazing Customer Support

Beoordeeld op 12-7-2019

I would recommend GoDaddy in a heartbeat purely based off of customer service!

Pluspunten

Whenever I have needed customer support, the representative has been helpful, charming, and informative. I am always offered upgrades or alternative solutions but I never feel pressured. The program itself is easy to use, I have had no problem creating multiple websites by myself even though I had zero experience prior to GoDaddy.

Minpunten

This isn't a deal breaker, but it used to be more flexible/customizable for things such as choosing fonts and layouts. Then the revamped and you basically pick a design package and fill in the blanks. It's been like this for a while and I still like the old way better. Also, using it for real estate, it is expensive and complicated trying to link my website to links of external listings to showcase.

Wix

Wix

Redenen om over te stappen op GoDaddy Website Builder

It was the easiest to sign up for!
Tiffany

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Awesome, all-inclusive, software for home business website design

Beoordeeld op 7-2-2021

I'm solving the issue of not having a website as of yet. I should be launching within the week though. I really love the blog posts, articles, forums, help center. They cover just about anything you could possibly imagine. Plus they have live help as well.

Pluspunten

I love GoDaddy. You can do just about everything involving the website aspect of a home based business. That you have the option of completely building your own web site, using pre designed templates as a starting point, or having a website completely designed by a professional. Plus, that they do the domains and hosting as well. Having that all in one place is great. Most other website builders don't host or don't have domain purchase options. Another plus, that GoDaddy has, probably, any and every option for the dot name. It gives you the option for a creative site name, just by having a different dot besides the norm dotcom. The articles/blog posts are amazing. They cover so many topics and are pretty good with having an answer to anything you need to know.

Minpunten

The only issue I had was that I couldn't figure out how to change colors and fonts and get them to stay. They wouldn't stay where or what I wanted. I think I have it figured out now. I'm still in the process of launching my website, but I've been working on it for almost a year.

Janette
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

Great Platform for a New Business

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2018

Having a simple website for a small business can go a long way. Keeping it simple and having the ability to grow your website as your business grows is key. GoDaddy's Website Builder met all these features along with having the ability to add different features that would fit your needs as your business starts to take grow. Overall my client(s) and I are satisfied with the platform.

Pluspunten

I was hired to build a website for a small company who specifically requested using GoDaddy. I like the simplicity of creating a website with the template options. You can customize the templates to your liking and add or delete features as your business grows. Also, you have the option to contact someone who may be a little more knowledgeable to help you build the website to suit your needs. I used this platform for a previous client who requested to have his site built on GoDaddy. Needless to say my client was very satisfied and has been using it for over 3 years now.

Minpunten

When you are working with a small budget, obviously, you want to find a software platform that would suit your or your clients needs. GoDaddy's prices are reasonable, although they do slap on different features that you could include which would drive the cost up to more than what you originally budgeted when you first sign up. As my clients business grew, my client saw the need to add some of the additional features that were offered in the beginning.

Rajeev
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Klantenondersteuning

As a web developer, one can give demo to clients what their websites will look like within 15...

Beoordeeld op 8-6-2018

Pluspunten

For static websites, an excellent software using which anyone without a programming knowledge can launch websites/online stores. This software is good for increasing web literacy. As a web developer, what I frequently do is to give a taste what a client's website will look like and once the client approves, I go for the Starter Plan by GoDaddy. By using Starter Plan, however, only one database or application is allowed, which for the most part turns out to be either Wordpress or Joomla or Drupal if it is a content-based site or the likes of Magento if a shopping portal. The GoDaddy Economy Plan gives leverage to try five applications simultaneously under one account and Deluxe 25 applications. However, coming to the main point, Website Builder do comes handy as I give demo to clients who are not that computer savvy. An interesting use of Website Builder was when a client needed a website for just one month for an event. Of course, the domain name had to be booked for 12 months!

Minpunten

For those looking for Wordpress-like features or flexibility to try Joomla and other applications, GoDaddy Website Builder does not fit. At the end of the day, it is meant for those who have no programming knowledge! At the same time, if one has shown no inclination to try freely available software like Wordpress, it is doubtful they will go ahead and launch their website/online store using GoDaddy Website Builder independent of a web developer on their side. This is the paradox. Also, it is known that there are features in this software such as if one selects a theme and after publishing requires change, there is no way except to start afresh. However, for GoDaddy fans, this may not be a big issue because launching a site afresh should not take more than an hour. Such sites are usually short with less pages/contents!