GoDaddy Website Builder

Janette
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

Great Platform for a New Business

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2018

Having a simple website for a small business can go a long way. Keeping it simple and having the ability to grow your website as your business grows is key. GoDaddy's Website Builder met all these features along with having the ability to add different features that would fit your needs as your business starts to take grow. Overall my client(s) and I are satisfied with the platform.

Pluspunten

I was hired to build a website for a small company who specifically requested using GoDaddy. I like the simplicity of creating a website with the template options. You can customize the templates to your liking and add or delete features as your business grows. Also, you have the option to contact someone who may be a little more knowledgeable to help you build the website to suit your needs. I used this platform for a previous client who requested to have his site built on GoDaddy. Needless to say my client was very satisfied and has been using it for over 3 years now.

Minpunten

When you are working with a small budget, obviously, you want to find a software platform that would suit your or your clients needs. GoDaddy's prices are reasonable, although they do slap on different features that you could include which would drive the cost up to more than what you originally budgeted when you first sign up. As my clients business grew, my client saw the need to add some of the additional features that were offered in the beginning.

Matthew
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Simple to use - Quick SEO

Beoordeeld op 9-6-2020

I am able to put up a website really quickly that is searchable and indexed by Google. I don't have to put in any additional work in ensuring the website can easily be scraped by Google's bots.

Pluspunten

I really like it for the simplicity in putting content up quickly and benefiting from built in search engine optimization.

Minpunten

Dated templates and very boring looking templates. They work well for organizations that are monochrome in nature (banking, accounting etc) - not something fashionable and trendy.

Squarespace

Redenen om over te stappen op GoDaddy Website Builder

The organization already had relationships with GoDaddy and could just add on to our existing yearly costs.
Anne
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

GoDaddy Website Builder

Beoordeeld op 31-12-2022

On a positive note, i have been able to create my website with GoDaddy and it has ticked all my boxes. On a negative side though, my domain is still not connected to my GoDaddy website which means no matter how many times i publish my site using my domain and already on a premium plan, my domain shows that it is not connected to any site.

Pluspunten

I truly like the templates that this software offers. I have been struggling to get the right website design that can be eye-catching to my audience and yet professionally looking but i finally found one at GoDaddy. The templates are also easy to customize and the features are great for beginning, intermediate and advanced users.

Minpunten

What i liked the least about this software is the high pricing plans, the automatic renewals and overall difficulty in managing your website. Based on my individual experience, i tried to publish my website with a domain that i already owned and i was informed that In the rare chance my domain is not connected, to kindly allow up to 72 hours. Honestly, it has been like 2 weeks and my domain is still not connected to my GoDaddy website. I even paid for a monthly premium plan thinking it would make a difference but unfortunately not. Speaking of premium plans, the prices are quite expensive and i believe GoDaddy charges the good quality of web designs they offer but at the same time, It's definitely hard for an average beginner to keep up with the payments in the long run. Another issue that i find quite concerning is the automatic renewal of payments which is forcefully turned on. I believe the user should be given the freedom to turn off auto renewals or cancel renewals. Additionally, when it comes to the payment methods, one is given the option to delete a particular payment method but why does one have to contact customer care to remove the payment method? Moreover, instead of having to contact customer care via call, i believe there should also be an email where one can properly articulate his or her particular issue to the company.

Chris
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Take caution, this is not the best way to build a website.

Beoordeeld op 23-12-2022

It was not a fun experience. To go through the process of building a site to only have to switch to another platform was a waist of time and money.

Pluspunten

It has a nice interface and plenty of great looking templates to get you started.

Minpunten

This product is perfect for someone who doesn't have a budget or experience building a website. But it is not ideal for a business that needs online visibility or serious website traffic.

Kari
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Ease-of-Access & Great Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2022

Pluspunten

The ease of access and the assistance given from Go Daddy software creators.

Minpunten

I do not have any complaints about this website.

WordPress

Redenen om voor GoDaddy Website Builder te kiezen

GoDaddy was more of a professional look for my customers. WIX did not have such helpful customer service reps.

Redenen om over te stappen op GoDaddy Website Builder

WordPress was too complicating for me due to my little knowledge of coding.
Fernando
  • Sector: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Easy to manage

Beoordeeld op 20-12-2022

Triste is a great option to customers for easy create step by step website

Pluspunten

Interface is very intuitive, Quick to be setup

Minpunten

Need more templete opciones and multiple language options

Selena
  • Sector: Horeca

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Good place for your website

Beoordeeld op 24-12-2022

Their customer service is 24/7 and top notch. They are friendly and don't mind helping walk you through anything. I primarily use them for domain names and hosting now.

Pluspunten

They are extremely well known and dominate the industry with being a household name. I like the fact that you can have a web builder with your domain. They have templates and instructions on how to use the site. It integrates automatically with Shopify stores. It has good features for domains such as masking links and redirecting them.

Minpunten

My issue is that I'm not a technical person so I didn't find that it was easy to use to build without calling in for help. The cost could be lower for domains and add on services. Emails for your domains are not always included. If you want to redirect your domain name, it can take up to 24 hours for the new website to reflect.

Sanjoy
  • Sector: Computernetwerken

The Most Efficient Website Builder

Beoordeeld op 23-12-2022

GoDaddy is a fledgling accommodating web designer that utilizes Counterfeit Plan Knowledge (ADI) to make making your site more straightforward and quicker than any time in recent memory. It utilizes data you enter to make a tweaked webpage in practically no time, making it ideal for fledglings who need to distribute a straightforward website on the web.

Pluspunten

The functional strength and the core intelligence of the buil-in AI

Minpunten

Add-ons are expensiveNot much artistic liberty accessibleBlock components are prohibitive

Kelly

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

GoDaddy for Website Builder

Beoordeeld op 21-12-2022

So far, it's been good to use when updating my clients' websites. I typically can go in and edit fairly quickly.

Pluspunten

This product is easy to use, especially if you aren't a web designer. It has a simple drag and drop feature and allows for pretty easy design.

Minpunten

Sometimes it is a little challenging to find features. I also wish there were additional SEO for blog posts.

Denene
  • Sector: Vastgoed
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Best Website Builder

Beoordeeld op 23-12-2022

I have been facilitating my business site with Godaddy for a couple months. I've needed to call with questions ordinarily and was exceptionally dazzled each time that I got a human on the telephone who talked extraordinary English, was well disposed and seen precisely exact thing the issue was. Sometimes I must be moved to another person however the nature of the help and the politeness were dependably first rate. At the point when I recruited them for Search engine optimization administrations Godaddy enlisted my sites with many catalogs and worked on the catchphrases to get more hits. When I even got a discount since they couldn't do what I needed done. I just wish it could be a little easier to use, so I would not have to call someone all the time.

Pluspunten

I liked the most about this software is that the customer service is extremely helpful with whatever you need. I also liked the variety of options when it comes to customization.

Minpunten

I liked the least about this software that it can be a bit difficult to find what you are looking for and to make things look how you want them to.

Michelle
  • Sector: Muziek

Go with GoDaddy

Beoordeeld op 22-12-2020

My overall experience with this product was great. However, I do feel like they need to update their drag and drop builder and add some features to their product.

Pluspunten

The thing I like most about GoDaddy is that they are uniquely domain central. They put there greatest focus on registering domains and are relatively easy to set up.

Minpunten

The thing I like least about this software is the outdated website builder features. I can't build a website easily on GoDaddy.

Wix, Squarespace en Weebly

Redenen om voor GoDaddy Website Builder te kiezen

I switched to GoDaddy because I felt like while their features could use an update/upgrade I also feel like the website builder is useful when it comes to create a professional looking website.

Weebly

Redenen om over te stappen op GoDaddy Website Builder

I chose GoDaddy because it was easy to have my domain and my website builder on the same account.
Jess
  • Sector: Administratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Used to create my website

Beoordeeld op 9-3-2021

Fairly good. I get compliments on my website often, but it does not get much traffic and I wonder whether a wordpress alternative may have worked better?

Pluspunten

Easy to use to set up a website quickly. Drag and drop editing and nice simple templates that look good on web and mobile devices.

Minpunten

The price is a bit high, and I am not sure why, but my website gets very little traffic. This is frustrating after two years. It is difficuly to make edits to the SEO

Squarespace

Ease of use - and I brought my domain on Godaddy

WordPress

domain
Atama
  • Sector: Horeca

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best and Easy to use Website Builder.

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2021

GoDaddy offers a great platform for someone with no experience to build a professional site.

Pluspunten

The software is easy to use and it was simple to intergrate with my current online booking system.

Minpunten

To have one of GoDaddy tech build you a website was very expensive.

Redenen om voor GoDaddy Website Builder te kiezen

Wix was complicated to use, and not user friendly.

Redenen om over te stappen op GoDaddy Website Builder

GoDaddy was the easiest to use.
Harsha
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Best website building domain for the start-ups

Beoordeeld op 31-3-2021

With this platform we can create the best websites with the help of this application with minimal cost and security. The new updates can be taken with the latest version.

Pluspunten

Building the website with minimal cost and having a high security. Helps in building the own domain based Mail. Flexibility in creating the website with multiple features. Easy payment options is quite helpful in this application.

Minpunten

When problem faced Instant chat with the support team is not possible, this feature can be added. The user interface speed is quite low. When files corrupted, the files which need to be taken or restored is quite expensive which can be reduced.

Tiffany
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Happy overall. Best choice for me out of several.

Beoordeeld op 30-6-2022

I have been overall happy with GoDaddy. The price is fair and the product is worth the money and easy to set up and manage. I had tried several free trial platforms to find the best fit for my business before ultimately choosing GoDaddy.

Pluspunten

This was the easiest software to understand and far as template formats and product integration, etc. Ease of use was high on my list.

Minpunten

Square product integrations can be a bit challenging. I'm not sure I would do that again. It sounds easy...but not so much.

Stephanie
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Wish I would have used them in the beginning

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2022

Been great! I hear a lot of complaints but I've had a great experience.

Pluspunten

My website was up, running and beautiful within a few hours after signing up. I had spent months trying to design my old website with WordPress and was about to throw in the towel. I just don't have the budget to hire someone. Thanks to GoDaddy I don't have to!

Minpunten

They give you a free trial of their top features but I would like to have seen a preview of what my site would look like with other basic features. That way I could make the decision for the best package for my needs.

Rod

Easy Website Creation

Beoordeeld op 27-1-2022

I needed a new website because the previous website I had, the web host had shut down.

Pluspunten

Update content with ease. Routing my other domain names to my page.

Minpunten

Need more space in the photo section. Only can upload 250.

Redenen om over te stappen op GoDaddy Website Builder

GoDaddy is more user friendly. Very easy to create web page versus the other web hosting service I was considering.
Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Anders 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

URL that daddy!

Beoordeeld op 24-3-2018

Pluspunten

Godaddy is an app for getting a unique url extension to advertise your name brand, or make awareness for your organization, social cause, etc. I like that you can pick a name and if it is taken you are given alternate suggestions for name usage rather than travelworld.com it may suggest lesiureglobe.com, vacationnations,com or it will suggest an alternative for a url ending other than .com, .org. .net, etc. but it could be travel.world. or world.travel it gives you many alternatives so that if your .com is taken and you do not want to have to think of a new name all together you can consider switching the url to make it be similar to what you wanted. It also does allow you to purchase the most common used words as domains such as medical.directory. It offers many url endings for professionals, different industries at good pricing if you get them on specials they can run .49cent specials, .99 cent specials it just depends on what special you happen to catch them on. They can add a feature of a reminder you have something in your cart, espicially if it picks up someone has searched your specific domain and did not purchase it. They give you discounts on other business tools or services such as Microsoft Office online you get it for half the price verses if you went to the website to purchase the software. You get other tools and services and a website builder as well. It is great for someone just starting off and needing the resources to get off. They also have a neat feature to put all your social media to one location rather than marketing each one. It has many features to explore and always upgrading.

Minpunten

If you do not purchase at a a la carte price to have your name not listed you will get ANNOYING robot calls to your number, all kind of text messages. The a la carte for this service normally cost more than the domain your buying. The robot numbers seem to ring your line none stop, and switch up the number when you do not answer. The a la carte pricing should be standard cost included in the domain name. Yes, it may be great to get a domain at 0.49 cent but for the new entrepreneur who has to use his phone to start off this is an added inconvience. Even offering a Entrepreneur special for this service to be free the first year would be great.

Shaylah
  • Sector: Vastgoed
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Incredibly Easy to Use and Amazing Customer Support

Beoordeeld op 12-7-2019

I would recommend GoDaddy in a heartbeat purely based off of customer service!

Pluspunten

Whenever I have needed customer support, the representative has been helpful, charming, and informative. I am always offered upgrades or alternative solutions but I never feel pressured. The program itself is easy to use, I have had no problem creating multiple websites by myself even though I had zero experience prior to GoDaddy.

Minpunten

This isn't a deal breaker, but it used to be more flexible/customizable for things such as choosing fonts and layouts. Then the revamped and you basically pick a design package and fill in the blanks. It's been like this for a while and I still like the old way better. Also, using it for real estate, it is expensive and complicated trying to link my website to links of external listings to showcase.

Redenen om over te stappen op GoDaddy Website Builder

It was the easiest to sign up for!
Sean E.
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

I have used this product for more than 3 years!

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2019

Pluspunten

All in one service or products? I used this company for my web site and email. I bought the domain name from them added an email account and was looking for someone else to build the web site.

After many discussion with various companies, we decide if we are still talking let's have something up so we can start our marketing to the world.

Well, the ease of using the build with step by step with templates that because they are int he same family work well, no conflicts between the software by matching difference vendors this is under on umbrella.

We had a 3-page site up in a few hours that still stayed up on the server for 6 months. product together.

Minpunten

It is basic you not going to have maybe the personal site as some whom start from scaratch but it does help to start with a templete.

So when you have a budget that is small or you are good at design and want to build your site go this route up and running after a few hours. Ths cost is small really compared to others making your site?

adding third party analisyteis is and issue as most companys want thier verious used and not have a third party dealing with the customer but some prorams ar better than this trmplte types a matter of what your thinking or needs.

Gregg

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great to build your website then move on with your business.

Beoordeeld op 17-9-2020

The biggest praise that I have for the GoDaddy website builder is when I needed tech support, it was excellent. The tech support personnel we smart, and efficient. I have used there tech support several times and every time I was pleased. I do not need excess conversation or drawn support to extend the call. GoDaddy was excellent in the tech support deptartment.

Pluspunten

Although I am in IT and specifically cybersecurity, I did not want to spend a lot of time and effort on a website. I wanted to get to work doing what I do. The GoDaddy website builder was fast and easy to setup. I can jump in and modify it easily and have it active immediately. And for the cost it is by far my best value in business expenses.

Minpunten

For the price there are certain things that you are going to give up, granular customization is not there, but I don't need that. I would have liked a few more options on designs, but again for the value I will take what is there.

christophere
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Dont be scared this is user friendly and easy enough you'll look likea professional

Beoordeeld op 29-11-2019

My overall experience with Go daddy website builder was pleasant. When your are a designer on a budget and cant afford word press this is a very capable and viable option.

Pluspunten

The site customization options are very detailed and would easily rival that of other popular programs like word press. The plug ins and input abilities are vast and seeing as how it is very cut and paste and plug and play you can bring any attribute of a professionally made site into play and with the go daddy website builder that even the most computer illiterate person can make a beautiful well balanced and smooth web site in a reasonable amount of time and this can cut your overhead down from not having to pay to build and implement any attribute to your site

Minpunten

I would have to say I have a hard time finding something I dislike about said builder. It covers all corners of the building processes. The only issue I had is i wish there were more options in the packages you can buy or at least an option to pick your extras more in said package deals.

Jay
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

Go Daddy is Mac Daddy...

Beoordeeld op 8-1-2019

One thing I truly find most helpful is their customer support team. They are available 24 hours a day and they are very effective in solving issues.

Pluspunten

This website builder was so easy to use. I was able to build an entire website for my financial consulting business in 36 hours. I originally had about 20 pages of content. The program was easy to navigate and I was extremely pleased with the customer support team. They are top notch!

Minpunten

After building my whole website, I came to learn that I needed an entirely different platform that GoDaddy offered for mobile and tablet apps. I would have to start from step 1 to convert everything over to the other platform that offered the mobile and tablet settings. Since I am a monthly subscriber utilizing several,products from GoDaddy, it would be beneficial for them to do the conversion for you but it will cost additional money for them to do the upgrade.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Kantoorbenodigdheden

GoDaddy is AMAZING!

Beoordeeld op 6-4-2019

Awesome!!!

Pluspunten

I love using GoDaddy for my website and hosting! I currently have a website for my pet sitting business. GoDaddy is easy to use. Even if you don't know anything about building websites or HTML, it's freckin easy. GoDaddy has a setup wizard to help you throughout the whole progress. If you get stuck, they're customer support is always there to help, 24/7. They have Live Chat to help step by step. Put ads on google and bing is a cinch.Just pay for the services that you want and they will take care of it. The auto pay is nice so you don't have to remember when things run out... like your ad campaigns or security for your website. The price is a good deal also...at least for me when I bought it.

Minpunten

I don't really have any cons for GoDaddy.

vinay
  • Sector: Internet

The best website builder

Beoordeeld op 6-8-2022

Pluspunten

First of all its very easy to use and their all tools are very user friendly and I have been using this for last 12-13 years and their customer support is also very good, plans and pricing are also very reasonable in market.
I am almost using their all services and enjoying as I have not faced any issue.
I will rate 10/10 for their customer service and support.
whenever I am in UAE I need arabic version also so they provide arabic website builder also .
In all its very good

Minpunten

Till now there's nothing I don't like
When I did my first query, the support team did not give proper answer, but then I wrote to them that such a problem happened, then everything was fine after that.