ShipStation

Ryan
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Amazing Software, Great Support. Would Highly Recommend.

Beoordeeld op 25-2-2017

Shipstation tracks packages, manages inventory, labels, and shipping. integrates easily with many different platforms (eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Etsy, ETC.) Ship station can also automate most client communications including eBay feedback, email marketing, messages, and much more. It's like having a custom built CRM that was specifically design for ecommerce / marketplace sellers. It's not something you HAVE to have; almost everything it does can be done manually. Trust me when I say that once you do use it,- you will wonder how you ever lived without it.

Pluspunten

- Customer service is awesome (live chat, phone, email, etc) You're also assigned your own dedicated representative that learns your business model & account. Helpful since they will learn your account over time with you.
- It's inexpensive compared to similar software.
- This a pro AND a con (see below) but you also get a free stamps.com account with Shipstation. In reality its stamps.com that handles your USPS labels (that includes billing for shipping).
- The software just works. It does it's job and it does it extremely well.

Minpunten

- Don't get why PayPal isn't offered as payment source to ship labels / pay monthly fees. (I ended up just getting paypal business debit card)
- Wish they revamped the pricing structure. If your selling 500-600 avg. each month. Your being charged the same each month for someone that sells 1400-1500 products. Seems to me a pricing structure: 100 / 250 / 500 / 1000 / 2000 / 5000 would make more sense and entice more lower volume sellers to use it.
- SS & stamps.com - The only problems I have had were due to stamps.com and not Ship station. When this happens, you have to reach out to stamps.com for support which can be like pulling teeth. This means your sometimes having to call/email 2 different companies if your having problems with something.
- No offline/desktop version of the software.

Marc
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Good Platform to work on your e-commerce orders.

Beoordeeld op 14-4-2023

Works great to get all your orders fulfilled. We are very satisfied with that aspect. We do not intend to change away from it.

Pluspunten

The easy to gather all the orders from different selling channels into one tool. No extra entering of shipping information and I like how it does verify all your addresses.

Minpunten

The Magento Module has issues. Live Rates do not just transfer from Shipstation to the website. It ends up being $0 for shipping that gets charged to our customers. I had to deactivate that functionality.

ShippingEasy, Easyship en Shippo

Redenen om over te stappen op ShipStation

I was refered to it as a reliable tool to get shipping done. Unlimited shipping channels can be added.
Jordan
Jordan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Put your money and time somewhere else!

Beoordeeld op 13-7-2023

I would stay away from them completely unless they hire new staff and rebuild their software and their customer support team. They are unresponsive, lack knowledge, and always point their finger at someone else as the root cause of the issue, even when it ultimately comes down to their poorly written software.

Pluspunten

When we implemented it, it was a big step up from ShippingEasy in terms of feature set and ease of use.

Minpunten

Their software is not updated in a timely manner, so when Shopify makes an update , ShipStation no longer works and you are sitting waiting for 6+ months for them to actually fix it so that you can get orders out without the fear that things are not going to work.

Tammy
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

My Experience with Ship Station

Beoordeeld op 7-1-2024

Superb! My experience is great every time I use Ship Station. I personally have not had any problems using it.

Pluspunten

I like everything about Ship Station. It's easy to use. It's easy to select the shipping method you want to ship your package. It's not that expensive and it's convenient to print and ship right from your own home.

Minpunten

Sorry...no cons here. I love Ship Station and will continue to use it regularly with my business.

Sahar

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A must for completing orders from multiple platforms

Beoordeeld op 22-12-2021

Really love how Shipstation is available on computers or mobile, making it easy to check for new orders wherever you are.

Pluspunten

In today's eCommerce industry, brands have to be listed on multiple marketplaces to survive and it's hard to keep track of all orders without a hub. ShipStation is the perfect hub to see orders from every single marketplace, without needing to login to every back end individually. The discounts with ShipStation are comparable to their competitors.

Minpunten

If you go over 500 shipments a month, your monthly bill with them will increase. We sometimes buy labels from Shopify because the discount per package is cheaper. Wish there was a way to quickly import orders without having to build a document to use ShipStation to send out marketing materials.

Daniel

Central shipping hub for all ecommerce, including Walmart Marketplace

Beoordeeld op 6-4-2021

Shipstation makes fulfilling orders simple. I'm able to set rules and automation for orders coming in from my various storefronts (Walmart, Ebay, WooCommerce). I love the ability to instantly print to my thermal printer instead of having to ctrl+p, it saves a few seconds each order which adds up very quickly. I also like that it usually will tell me if another form of shipment is less expensive than my defaults.

Pluspunten

It integrates with Walmart Marketplace. Currently no other shipping software works with Walmart. That said, it really is a good product.

Minpunten

Doesn't fully integrate with Etsy. It can import orders but is not able to add gift receipts. This is probably an issue more on Etsy's side, but as it is now, I still have to use Etsy's store interface to fulfill orders.

Pirate Ship en Shippo

Redenen om over te stappen op ShipStation

It was the only one that integrates with Walmart Marketplace.
Peter
  • Sector: Chemicaliën
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Shipstation brings all your shipping needs to one platform

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2019

Shipstation allowed us to use one account and centralize the online order fulfillment process with one platform, to easily manage package shipments from multiple order systems and using multiple shipping accounts (USPS, FedEx, etc.).

Pluspunten

I absoutely love using shipstation to manage multiple ecommerce platforms with the ability to fulfill orders, print labels and organize all within one platform.

Minpunten

As shopify has expanded, it was tough at times to manage fulfillment from multiple locations within shipstation. over time we were able to figure it out but it took some time.

Todd
  • Sector: Automotive

Daily Shipments

Beoordeeld op 3-3-2021

If you ship packages more than 3 days per week, ShipStation is your best option out there. Connect it to your UPS, FedEx, or any other major parcel carrier and your shipping troubles are over. Creating shipments, printing labels, tracking and even business reporting are all in one program. Simple to use. Thank you ShipStation!

Pluspunten

ShipStation integrates seamlessly into our retail website's control panel. It imports and exports all of the orders, shipments, tracking and business measurements into one easy dashboard.

Minpunten

I can't think if any at this time. Flawless for us so far.

Mauro
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

ShipStation Is the All In One Solution For Any Business Shipping Product

Beoordeeld op 12-1-2023

So far implementation has been straight forward, and support has been useful to get to where we need to be, so we have no complaints and our experience so far has been that we are dealing with professionals.

Pluspunten

The price checking, the tracking, the integration the ease of use...all lead to an excellent product.

Minpunten

So far we have not run into anything major but we have just implemented and are still in testing phase so we need more time for a list of potential cons to emerge (if any do)

Shippo

Redenen om voor ShipStation te kiezen

Price Shopping made easy.

Overgestapt van

FedEx Ship Manager

Redenen om over te stappen op ShipStation

The array of features, the pricing and the seemingly straight forward integrations were the main factors.
Matthew
Matthew
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

With ShipStation, I know there is someone on the other end that cares about my experience

Beoordeeld op 12-2-2018

Pluspunten

• I was assigned a specific person as my customer service representative, and when I called with an issue, one of the customer rep picked up the phone and answered my question on the spot; meaning, I didn't have to dial a ton of menu options or wait on hold at all to speak with a person. She is also very responsive to emails. We tend to look at websites and applications as faceless businesses, but with ShipStation I know there is someone on the other end that cares about my experience.

• Integrates seamlessly with Squarespace Commerce account

• Automatically marks order fulfilled when a shipping label is printed

• Connects to printer easier than Stamps.com

Minpunten

• Have to load balances instead of paying for what you use as you go. I encountered this with Stamps.com as well, but it is annoying because I have to make cash flow considerations when all I need is a few extra dollars to print a label.

• Cannot edit manual orders, need to delete and re-create an order if changing quantity or amount of a product.

• I "chose" ShipStation because it was the only shipping option that would integrate with Squarespace. Most of my issues were encountered while trying to transition from Stamps.com to become familiar with the new platform. Though very similar, ShipStation INITIALLY felt like a clunkier, gaudier version of the same thing. Thankfully, they've recently made some positive design changes. However, there are still some quirky user interface aspects, including:
— animated "help/info" bubbles (which I just figured out how to hide).
— In Stamps.com, I was able to see if my thermal printer was connected (or visible to the website) before clicking "print" — which, when I click, charges the postage to my account regardless if the label actually printed. In ShipStation, I have to click "print" without knowing if the website is able to send the job to the printer. This has resulted in additional postage billed to my account because I clicked "print." I then have to wait for that amount to be refunded in my account. Though I should add, I rarely have printer connection issues with ShipStation, whereas it used to be the bane of my Stamps.com experience.
— Stamps.com also made it easy to see all the USPS shipping options and rates at a glance, while viewing an order. In ShipStation, I either have to select a service, then an option from within that service or open up a separate rate calculator. This makes it harder to find the lowest shipping fee/service or fastest method for its value when modifying individual orders.

Peter

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Versatile, stable, a reliable shipping partner for every business large or small

Beoordeeld op 18-1-2022

made possible to scale up my shipping operation

made possible to scale up my shipping operation

Pluspunten

Helping me ship products out the door fast and mistake-free at least cost

Minpunten

The Shipping Label screen has a lot of helpful detail but causes clutter and much of it can or should be hidden until needed

Michael
  • Sector: Automotive

V2 Is A Near-Perfect SaaS. V3 Is Half-Baked

Beoordeeld op 26-11-2018

As I already mentioned, I love ShipStation. It's really one of my favorite pieces of SaaS. Their customer support is also great. They answer their live chats and emails quickly and always have a solution. Rare, especially for the price of admission.

Pluspunten

The interface in ShipStation V2 is fantastic. As the department manager, I can easily assign orders to my CSR's and use tags to designate anything I want. We use different tags/colors for suppliers, whether we are shipping ourselves or dropshipping, or marking things as HOT! Using the tags to filter, makes it easy to find and sort orders and see what needs to be worked on.

We also use the custom fields for notating PO #'s, which supplier we dropshipped from, and sometimes other important notes.

The interface is so easy on the eyes and the filtering are so good that we use ShipStation instead of ChannelAdvisor to handle our orders.

Another great feature is ShipStation Connect, which allows us to print to anyone's printer, even if they are not on the same network. Fantastic feature, especially, if not everyone has a Zebra printer at their station.

Minpunten

I wish we could interface with our website. Right now, we're using it with the marketplaces, but our website is on its own, which is unfortunate, because we lose all of that monitoring functionality.

The other con is V3. We tried it. It's very much not ready for prime time. It was buggy. The interface was not as good and the user experience was lacking. What we could do in V2 with a few keystrokes and the Tab key, took several more clicks. We're hoping they fix that up, before forcing the "upgrade."

Katelynn
  • Sector: Afdrukken en drukwerk
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

ShipStation is a good platform that is well on it's way, Needs more for B2B support.

Beoordeeld op 19-7-2023

If we can work out the Kinks with Ship From Locations we will be able to easily ship to multiple supported carriers without additional development time for unique integrations from each company into our Custom Order Entry Software.

Pluspunten

Initially Importing Orders with little setup time using the XML integration helped us import orders using our custom Order Entry Program in a two-day time frame. It is also easy to add in supported carriers providing you have the required information. Automatic Notifications and returns support is a great added feature.

Minpunten

The missing value for B2B customers is missing support for Blind Shipping, in our case, we only update the company name in the ship at this time which we are unable to do in ShipSttion, the recommended workaround was to re-enter 2500+ resellers in each location as a unique Ship From Location. (We have 3) Alternatively we can tax our shipping employee with entering them with each new shipment. Otherwise, I think the lack of bulk importing these Ship From Locations makes things a little worse off. I am hopeful that more features will be released with B2B and Dropship customers in mind.

• Sector: Cosmetica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

ShipStation is Necessary but Annoying

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2023

It's acceptable for what we use it for and I've been unable to find a replacement for it in our day-to-day operations but it leaves a lot to be desired. The price keeps going up but the service gets worse.

Pluspunten

ShipStation is the tool we use for fulfilling orders every day at Curl Warehouse. It allows us to bring in our carrier rates, save our regular package sizes, etc. It is great having everything in one place.

Minpunten

There are few alternatives to ShipStation within this price range, and I think ShipStation knows that we don't have a lot of options. Customer service is practically non-existent and several features don't really work as well as they should, such as order filters, updating product information when it is updated in Shopify even though the tools are connected, printing product vendor on the packing slips isn't possible (WHY?! This seems like something so many of us would find beneficial), and there are several other things that seem like they should be part of the tool that aren't and would be really helpful for merchants.

Great Solution for a Growing Business

Beoordeeld op 6-6-2016

A year ago my partner and I started our ecommerce business, and a couple months ago we decided it was time to invest a system to help us automate shipping. ShipStation came recommended from another business we knew, so we used the one-month free trial to give it a try. Within a week or so of getting familiar with the interface, we knew ShipStation was a great fit for us. We were especially happy to see the entry-level tier option of $9/month, which was by far the best value we found among comparable platforms. We also love the inventory management aspect of ShipStation, which we didn't even realize was included at first! The amount of time and energy saved daily by not having to hand write labels, stop at the post office, and manually update inventory is fantastic, especially as those precious hours can be much better spent elsewhere.

Pluspunten

-- Once you've overcome the slight learning curve (stated as a con below), the layout feels very natural and easy to navigate. Hovering beacons help provide tips throughout each screen.
-- Functionality. ShipStation is an incredibly robust platform with tons of aspects to it: multiple sales channels, customization, inventory management, shipping and tracking, customer logs, reporting, the features go on and on.
-- Love the handy calculator tool right on the main screen, which allows you to quickly calculate postage for any type of shipment.
-- Many tools to automate functions and make your work quicker and easier (e.g., setting up filters, rules, and batch actions).
-- Integrates with many, many, many other apps and tools.
-- Save money by using the discounted pricing you receive on postage through ShipStation.
-- Very thorough helpful articles in the Support Center. They also have a forum where you can submit suggestions and feature requests.

Minpunten

-- Interface is overwhelming at first. Would have loved to receive a short and sweet video introducing me to the main features and organization. The video I did receive upon signing up for the free trial was more of a marketing-focused pitch video, which served no purpose as I was already invested and ready to explore ShipStation.
-- The $9/month tier exists, but not readily available as an option when you’re ready to upgrade from your free trial. I had to submit a request via Live Chat to have this option provided. The lack of transparency was a bit disappointing after everything else felt so customer-oriented.

Geverifieerde reviewer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The best label mailing solution for a multi-channel ecommerce business

Beoordeeld op 5-6-2018

A simple and affordable way to buy postage and print labels for ecommerce businesses.

Pluspunten

Shipstation is a fantastic shipping suite for our business. We use the integrations for Shopify, eBay, and Amazon. Orders are automatically imported and we are able to simple and efficiently manage shipments for UPS and USPS. Rates are automatically displayed, invalid address warning shown, and everything can be managed from a web-based UI with remotely connected printers using Shipstation Connect. We are able to use our UPS business account with the UPS integration for our set rates. Labels and Pack Slip templates are customizable and simple to set up. Our 4x6 Brother QL1000 continuous label printer works perfectly with Shipstation and Shipstation Connect, and we use standard letter paper for pack slips.

Minpunten

The Shipstation android app does not work with Shipstation Connect very well in terms of printers, and there are UI issues with it. On top of that, the Shipstation web-based application does not work well on small browser screens, so it is currently almost impossible and very painstaking to print labels from a phone.

Robin
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Poor for international shipping.

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2017

Saves copying addresses out of Magento by hand.

Saves copying addresses out of Magento by hand.

Pluspunten

Remote label printing works well. Does work with non-US based UPS accounts. Web based ... that's about it really.

Minpunten

Struggles with international shipments. Shipstation does not support multi-currency, so if you have more than one sales currency, you are hosed. Shipstation does not support shipping to any country that needs a special customs declaration (like NAFTA statement on US->Canada shipping) so for many countries, you will need to do a manual UPS shipment. Shipstation uses pounds or GRAMMES ... very few stores ship in grammes, mostly kg, which Shipstation does not support, so imported weights are always wrong. Does not support international returns. No "rule set" for allocating different countries/services to different carrier services ... etc etc You cannot easily see which shipments are attached to an order. Having printed a label in "orders" you cannot then print a packing slip afterwards, you have to do packing slip then label. Cannot easily print a UPS return label on the thermal printer .. can only email or download ... theres a workaround, but it's non-obvious. The multi-currency and customs failings are a pain for us :(

Lynn
  • Sector: Muziek
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Terrible customer support for buggy software

Beoordeeld op 23-11-2018

One problem is that it fails to notify the original store that the order has been shipped unless I manually ask it to make the order as complete. (Otherwise, it sits in my list of orders "awaiting shipment". Sometimes they disappear from the list, then reappear a day or two later. When I manually mark the order as "Complete", it then double counts the shipment. I have a plan that allows 50 shipments per month. So when I reached 25 shipments, it double counted them as 50 shipments and would not allow any further shipments without upgrading to the 500 shipment per month plan (which I don't need and can't afford). There is basically no telephone support from Shipstation and email support is absurdly slow and unhelpful, with each response taking a few days. This is a time-sensitive business so this is really a problem. I asked them for phone support - finally heard back with an offer for phone support 3 days from now during a time when I am not available. So basically I can count on waiting a few more days for the next useless support email.

Pluspunten

I liked the fact that this software synced with online sales through places like Amazon and initially seemed to work pretty well.

Minpunten

A few months ago, Shipstation released a new version and I have had many problems with it. It simply does not work as advertised. Things that were seamless before no longer work. The fact that they have not fixed these issues after a few months is very frustrating. I would not recommend them any longer for shipping.

Robin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Waiting for solution for a bug fix for 7 months.

Beoordeeld op 29-11-2023

Started good and has quickly gone down hill...

Started good and has quickly gone down hill...

Pluspunten

ShipStation has been pretty easy to use but we have been having the same issue for over 7 months now, with no resolution or sense of urgency from customer service.

Minpunten

We have been having the same issue with no resolution in 7 months. The additional insurance cost to a FedEx label does not properly translate over to our operating system. The wait time to get what ShipStation calls a "bug", has been absolutely absurd. We haven't received a solution from anyone, meanwhile this has caused accounting issues and additional headaches that a small business shouldn't have to go through. We are already looking for a replacement service.

Rutchie Mae
  • Sector: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

ShipStation -Connecting extra carriers and distribution channels in one Dashboard

Beoordeeld op 7-2-2023

I would recommend the Platform to any company looking to expertly manage its shipping operations just like FabFitFun. I love the Powerful Features which are easy to use. It is easy for the company to connect with various marketplaces, shopping carts, order management systems, and other systems — all from a single, simple platform. Superb customer service is a plus. Keep Rockin'

Pluspunten

I like how ShipStation swiftly and efficiently manages the order inventory. With ShipStation, it helps the company to coordinate with multiple carriers and order sources in one place. It has an excellent integration with the main shipping service to accelerate shipping management activities.

Minpunten

Sometimes, ShipStation may fail to print the labels the user wants but this can be manually downloaded and printed from outside ShipStation. Despite this, there is still a lot in there to explore since the user interface is good.

John

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Shipstation is great for managing orders and purchasing shipping but still needs a lot of work

Beoordeeld op 22-7-2022

Shipstation has great rates for shipping but if I could find a program that would allow us to edit packing slips, provided the same rates, and I could easily sync with shopify then I would switch because the customer service is abysmal.

Pluspunten

I like the ease of syncing our orders with shopify, shipping them through shipstation, and having the tracking number then re-uploaded to shopify.

Minpunten

I had an issue a long time ago of not being able to change SKU or UPC numbers in my inventory. It has been a year and customer service never figured it out or replied to my most recent messages. We were able to edit the packing slips on our old plan, then they changed it so you had to be upgraded further to access that ability. We have an error on our old packing slip and am not able to get it fixed unless I pay an additional $100 for one month.

Emily
  • Sector: Magazijnen/opslag

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

ShipStation for B2B (Parcel/LTL/FTL)

Beoordeeld op 27-9-2023

Overall, ShipStation has been a successful solution for our team - allowing us to cut down on lead times and expedite important orders

Pluspunten

Ease of use - it is very easy to train new team member as the system is intuitive. We have been able to create custom tags that allow our team to gain more detail into orders to ensure the shipping method is best for the order.

Minpunten

Splitting shipment can be difficult to manage and often fail to fulfil correctly in our connected ERP system. We have increased our freight shipments, tracking and booking we have had to do outside of ShipStation for these orders.

Philip
Philip
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

Frustration, no reason

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2022

Started off fine, I've shipped thousands of packages so far. A couple years ago, Shipstation decided they wanted to completely change the interface. No thanks. About the same time, the software started getting glitchy. Everytime I use it, I must completely reload the software first, or else hangs and doesn't ever send labels to the printer. I've reported this to Shipstation support at least 7 times, they don't care.

If there's any interaction, it goes something like this:
Me: I'm having this problem, it happens exactly when I do this
SS: Are you saying that it happens exactly when you do this?
Me: That's what I said, I've tried these things
SS: Can you try doing those things again? Have you tried doing them again, again?
Me: Sigh, nevermind.

Pluspunten

It works, most of the time. There isn't actually any alternative.

Minpunten

You have to refresh to page every single time you use it, or else it doesn't work.

Terry
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

An absolute staple for any e-commerce business.

Beoordeeld op 22-6-2018

After trying just about everything else out there, Shipstation is as close to a perfect solution as you'll find. It helped me save over an hour each day, time that I was then able to spend on actually growing my business. It was a stretch to think of anything I didn't like - which speaks volumes about the software.

Pluspunten

Integration with most major platforms and channels - it communicates back and forth between your Shopify, Amazon, eBay, etc. accounts to mark orders shipped and email the customer.
Discounted shipping labels - The subscription pays for itself with how inexpensive the labels are.
Automated tracking emails - create your own template and look the part of other major e-commerce stores.

Minpunten

Can get a little confusing when dealing with international shipments but their support team is definitely top notch and can help you sort out the issues quickly.

Ricky
  • Sector: Farmaceutica
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Shipstation - Gets the job done!

Beoordeeld op 19-5-2020

Overall its great shipping software for an inexpensive price.

Overall its great shipping software for an inexpensive price.

Pluspunten

Shipstation gives us a simple and centralized system to ship out all our orders. Our orders from Shopify, Amazon, manual orders, etc flow through our inventory management software Stitch Labs which then routes it to Shipstation. Thus giving us one place for our order fulfillment center to work with. You can easily connect your FedEx, UPS, USPS accounts making it easy to just print labels and ship. There's nothing fancy about Shipstation, it's a pretty basic software but the main thing is that it works.

Minpunten

For some reason, the software interface Windows 2000ish. Feels old but it does the job. One thing I would like to see is if we could create shipment templates. We use Shipstation to ship out samples and we manually enter those orders into Shipstation. However, if the sample orders are the same and only the addressee is different, we need to input the sample order details for each time. It would be nice if we had some sort of shortcut or pre-saved template we could select to save time.