Vend

Run de beste detailhandel van de wereld met het verkooppuntsysteem van Vend.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Darrel

Awesome POS system

Beoordeeld op 10-10-2018

Far fewer mistakes than previous POS system. Incredibly easy to learn, even for people frightened of computers. We also have a sister business that is totally different......but we're able to integrate our loyalty program using VEND, and it's easy for each business to personalize the system.

Pluspunten

I spent several months reviewing POS to replace our existing system---being cloud based and integrating with Shopify were absolute musts. I had narrowed it down to two, Vend being one. Since we are a non-profit they gave us a discount, which clinched the deal, but Vend also had acouple features we liked that the other one didn't. Once it was approved, I spent a month or so converting all of our products (about 3000), customers (over 3000) and vendors (a few hundred) into the new system, using CSV files, as well as changing the way departments and categories worked----much more closely to how we operate than our old system allowed. Five days after we went live, I went on a ten day vacation to Europe. All my employees said it was really easy to learn and navigate (and the few questions they had were quickly answered by their 24/7 help). They're are always making improvements and updates.

Minpunten

Their e-commerce platform comes as part of our package, but at the time we signed up (two years ago), it was still pretty plain, so we're still paying for a separate Shopify account (it integrates quite well with Shopify, so I haven't been in a hurry to switch over anyway). At some point I'll probably take a closer look and see if switching over makes sense.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Automotive

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

The most atrocious app support I have ever faced

Beoordeeld op 22-5-2021

Bad.

Pluspunten

Vend has one of the most easy to use cloud point of sale that I have tried and tested over the years. As a business owner, Vend has been useful for my day to day work.

Minpunten

The customer support team is atrocious. I have been trying to speak to someone from the Vend support team since 24th April due to some billing issues that could have been easily resolved in 1 or 2 days. Up until now, the issue is not solved and no one has responded to me on this issue. Speaking to the live chat guy and he kept me waiting for over 3 hours with no reply when he told me that he will be transferring me over to the billing time for assistance. Emails went unanswered and the support team even closed the ticket without giving me a reply or resolution to the problem. I'm not so sure that Vend is a system that caters to the small and medium business owners because we business owners and managers, we don't have all the time in the world to be waiting for your reply and chasing you for answers. I will definitely not recommend that anyone takes up this system unless you think you are ready to work with a support team that does not attend to you when help is needed.

Overwogen alternatieven

Loyverse POS
Tony
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

A good start-up POS software solution through to multiple site or franchise-sized businesses.

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2017

Suitable for start up to multiple site smaller businesses.

Pluspunten

Video and text tutorials are first rate to help start new staff and keep up with areas of growth, like how to do a store credit or introducing gift cards.
Updates to features are added regularly.
The front screen is easily understood and the ability to add preset SKU buttons to the screen or folders on the screen is easy. The adaptability of what we have as a cafe sell screen versus the boutique shop versus our department stores sell screens
PC, iPad or mobile device usability.

Minpunten

The customer needs to know how to do a product family tree and then set the Types and Tags correctly so that the reporting functions can give data that is segregated correctly.
The Lay-by function acts differently than other software functions. (Sales are not added to the date it is paid off, maybe 2 months later, which means completed sales are understated during the Lay-by period)
There is no method for importing costs within the system. Costs have to added together outside (cost of good, freight, charges, fuel surcharge, import duties, etc.) and then migrated with the receiving function.
We found that our iPad's slow down considerably and we are constantly restarting them, trying to look for and run updates, checking for errored sales, running them through the App Store rather than from the App icon on the desktop.
The sales ledger cannot export for analysis a full days trading with 300 sale transactions.
Reports export as .csv files but won't export well to .xml Need to use Open Office spreadsheet for best and most reliable file integrity.
The Price Book function is limited to two or more identical SKU's (2 of same chocolate block) not product categories (2 types of chocolate block)

Leah

Tremendous POS

Beoordeeld op 6-6-2018

1. Easy, simple online storefront integration. This has increased our sales and has allowed us to make sales to a wider customer base.
2. Inventory movement transparency. Our former software solution was impossible to use in any way that allowed us to view historic inventory movements, as it didn't include any type of purchase order system; inventory had to be updated item by item manually.
3. Inventory valuation. The ability of Vend to average out our costs means that we have a real-time view of the value of our stock at any and all times.

Pluspunten

The software is easy to use and incredibly user friendly, and is consistently being updated with new features and improvements to old ones. It offers a full-scope inventory management experience. It makes it easy for us to take our shop on the go, as we sell at numerous trade shows and conventions.

Minpunten

There are still some features missing, or which I would term incomplete, but as Vend is relatively new and the team is constantly working on releasing updates, I have every confidence that these are cases where it is just a matter of time. It is somewhat frustrating at times that there are some issues where internet connectivity issues can cause hiccups in the system that then need to be fixed on the back end by support, but these are few and far between.

Antwoord van Vend Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Leah, thanks for taking the time to review Vend POS! It's wonderful to hear that you're so delighted with the software. Thank you for also appreciating that our team are working on making Vend even better and creating terrific new features to make running a retail business easy. If you have any specific features you would like to request or feedback for our team please submit a ticket using the follow link https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. Thanks again! Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Julia
  • Sector: Restaurants

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

It's been awesome..we have greatly enjoyed VEND and would highly recommend it to anyone!

Beoordeeld op 7-6-2018

ease of set up , ease of running

Pluspunten

It's a very intuitive program for staff to use...accross our 7 locations staff was able to learn and use the program immediately

setting up the sell screen, buttons, keys and departments was easy to do with the help of the online tutorials and some tips from customer service, as well price changes and new products are easily added and adjusted.

the real time information that I am able to easily access at my office to see what's going on is great....i am able to compare outlets performance side by side

I was able to, relatively easily, import a large data base of existing gift certificates to use on the new system...

Minpunten

There is some information/data that i would like to be able to be put in a report/receipt , that function is currently unavailable...discount reports and the gift certificate number showing on the purchase receipt...

we have had some hiccups with the bluetooth connections with the printers

and some problems with speed and button response, but did find that updates tended to fix that problem...

wish there was a way to access my stores through my phone, perhaps by an administrator app of some kind...

Antwoord van Vend Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Julia, thank you for your review and high recommendation of Vend POS! Delighted to hear that you're so pleased with using Vend point of sale software to run your business and thanks for your feedback as well. If you require assistance with your hardware I recommend contacting our support team for assistance. You can submit a ticket or a feature request anytime with this link here https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Jennifer

• Klantenondersteuning

Vend is user-friendly and has been and easy transition for myself and my employees.

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2018

Pluspunten

I LOVE the fact that I can see a photo of the product, since my DIY store is very visually based. I like that it is so easy to add or delete users. This helps when I have staff change and I have to take off employees to add new ones.
I am a very organized person, so the folders really help, along with the color coding of each folder as well.

Minpunten

I would really like to have more features for the Admin position. I would like to be able to customize the features for what an Admin position would be. I want my manager to be able to add products and be able to do inventory. Also it would be really nice to be able to void out a transaction that has been closed if a mistake was done, but it seems like I have to refund the items first. Sometimes, customers just decide they don't want to do a project after we have done the transaction. It's rare, but it happens.

Antwoord van Vend Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Jennifer, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Great to hear that you're loving so many of Vend's features. In terms of customising Amin roles and permissions, you can do this with Vend's Advanced User Permissions which is available on some of our plans. Good news regarding voiding sales ¿ this is really easy to do in the Sales Ledger. Go to https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/articles/227008567-Using-the-Vend-Sales-Ledger and choose 'Voiding Sales' at the top to find out how. If you need any further assistance or have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to our friendly support team. We're here to help! Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Kat
  • Sector: Musea en instituten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Really excellent system, intuitive and easy-to-use, functionality and features always improving

Beoordeeld op 28-2-2017

Two years ago I found myself with the unpleasant and overwhelming task of choosing a new POS system for the five gift shops I manage. I had just started the job and had a hard time researching the many options you can find online, most of which seemed geared toward a cafe and restaurant setting but were being pitched as retail solutions. VEND has proven to be (almost) everything I want. I work for a nonprofit that operates five gift shops in local State Parks. Overall, we have found that Vend is an affordable and flexible solution that is easy to operate.

Pluspunten

It's easy to set up, easy to use and intuitive (even for some of my more tech-challenged staff), and perfect for a small-to-medium retail operation. It handles multiple outlets easily, as well as our wholesale business, and we're about to begin using the Vend eCommerce platform for our online store. And the price is very reasonable, which is one of the reasons it's such a good solution for a smaller business.

Minpunten

It can be difficult to find hardware that works with Vend. For example, we purchased the label maker that Vend recommends, and it was cheap and awful and broke twice before we decided to use something better. Unfortunately, Vend doesn't talk to that label printer, so our IT genius created a workaround that gets the job done. There are also some functions that Vend doesn't have yet (a single report that shows sales AND current inventory on one screen, for example, and better reporting for sales tax purposes) but we've always been able to work around these gaps, and Vend seems to be constantly updating and adding functionality.

Kent
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

Review of Vend POS and Ecommerce

Beoordeeld op 30-9-2015

Pluspunten

We've been using the Vend POS system for just over a year and recently upgraded to Vend Ecommerce (integrating our website/online store with our POS system). We're really happy with both systems; the POS is very intuitive and training of our staff, even those without any POS experience, was a breeze. The Ecommerce solution saves us a lot of time and effort (and eliminates the possibility of errors in pricing) as we now only need to enter/ammend product info in one database to keep our records all up to date.

From a service POV Vend's team are fantastic. They respond quickly (usually within a matter of minutes) to any tickets we submit thru their online service center, and the staff always follow up to make sure whatever issues we raised are resolved. When we set up the Ecommerce system, they provided several sessions of personal, live training over the phone and skype which enabled us to create a new website from scratch, even though we had no prior experience in doing so.

Being a cloud based solution also gives us a lot of flexibility - we can process sales or access our backend thru laptops, iPads and even our phones. We also necer need to worry about backing up or losing our data.

Minpunten

Being a standardized solution, the Ecommerce platform doesn't yet have all the features you would get with a custom designed website/online store. However the cost is a small fraction of what you would pay for a customized site.

Peter
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Staff that enter in new stock items, are also be granted access to All your sales history

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2017

We have been using Vend for 2 years in a retail shop.
Cons;
Beware Employers if you want your staff to enter in "new stock" no matter how junior they maybe they will be able to see all you sales history totals daily monthly, your financial health. Are you ok with that ?
If you don't have many new stock items then that may be fine, but in my case we have new products monthly so all my staff get to see how the business is doing and they see the big amounts of money coming in leading to discussions and justifications about the expenses with union delegates. Would you as an employer really want that, all your sensitive business data out there for all who enter in new stock to see ?? Would you be ok with a competitor finding out you business health ? I,m not. !!

Moving forward what I would like to see in Vend is a stock entry window, or a class just above general cashiers but, below managers for stock entry and stock management, creating new items etc.

Well that is my only Con .

(Pros)
If that mentioned above is not a problem for you then the rest of Vend is great !!!
Download it and try it out for free, see if it is for you .

For me sadly, it's a deal breaker and after two years I'm looking for another POS solution.

Pluspunten

Great easy to use systems on the front end, stable data base that despite having over 6,000 items with in it doesn't miss a beat. It professional looking. Elegantly handles discounts by either % or by dollar value. Great reports. Integrates well with Xero and my website.

Minpunten

Beware Employers, anyone who can enter in new stock will see everything, sales history, reports, you sensitive business data, your business health. Download load it try it for yourself. I have raised this with Vend, and my response back was "Is this really a problem?".
For me it is.

Geverifieerde reviewer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Very streamlined for online and retail needs

Beoordeeld op 12-6-2018

Online and offline and retail POS all integrated in one program.

Pluspunten

It integrates the online and retail inventory at the same time. Like the basic website template and all that you can do to make it look like a real website with other information besides a shopping cart!

Minpunten

Does not support coupon codes! Thought about leaving Vend POS several times because of this problem.

Antwoord van Vend Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to review Vend POS! Apologies that we don't currently have a feature to generate coupon or promo codes. This is a highly requested feature we're aware retailers would love to see on Vend. If this feature is added to Vend, we'll be sure to send out an update. Thank you for your feedback. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Brian

• Klantenondersteuning

Great product at a great value and easy to use

Beoordeeld op 6-6-2018

Pluspunten

Great customer support, they are there for you with the answers to all of the "problems" that i have had quickly and ready to fix it

Minpunten

The few problems that i have had were all update related, either of the vend program or the IOS version, in those cases the updates were not known to me and in some cases one or the other did not communicate well after the updates. It would be nice to know of potential problems ahead of time rather to be in the middle of a transaction and have to start the troubleshooting process, or have to wait for the update during peak selling time rather than knowing beforehand to take care of the problem during down time.

Antwoord van Vend Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Brian, thanks for taking the time to review Vend POS. Great to hear that you're happy with the experience you've had with our support team - that's exactly what we like to hear! Sorry that you've experienced some problems with updates. Our team work hard to ensure all updates go out smoothly but occasionally this isn't the case for 100% of retailers. This could be due to a number of reasons, including the update, or the retailers specific setup or hardware. Our support team are on hand 24/7 should you ever encounter any problems so please don't hesitate to contact us anytime! Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

DUSTIN

Perfect POS for Inventory Intensive Retail Stores

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2018

Vend has been a great POS system for our retail store. It's register IPAD app is quick to learn and easy to train our employees on. The Inventory and Reporting system makes the management of our business so much simpler. It integrates well with multiple 3rd party programs, and receives regular updates from the company. Support has always been quick to help me out as well with the limited issues we've had. I would like to continue to see some improvements to the loyalty and rewards aspect, however these are not deal breakers.

Pluspunten

The Inventory Management system is leaps and bounds above other POS systems we've look at. This is by far the main driver behind why we selected Vend as our POS system for our Cigar Store. Our small retail store can easily hold 10,000+ SKUs and we needed a system that could easily manage that. The reporting system is also very robust allowing us to quickly produce reports, or export data to allow us to measure sales trends, and make informed buying decisions.

Minpunten

There are some limits to the loyalty system and discount aspects, however they have improved consistently with regular updates. We have a VIP Club system and I'd like to have a higher loyalty tier system for them, however there isn't a universal way to do that.

Joy

• Klantenondersteuning

POS seamless integration, on boarding, and support are on point!

Beoordeeld op 20-4-2018

Pluspunten

Ease of use, cloud based for remote sales and access as admin. Simplicity in design and development. iOS based applications allow for quick learning at all levels from tech novice to advanced. The reporting is powerful, flexible, and captures financials and inventory in an easy to read and understand manner, again for all levels of knowledge and experience. The Products sections simplifies Inventory management in a very visual way, simplifying management and POS interfacing. Vend is constantly developing new applications and integrating processes that advance the power of the software. The notifications of these new apps is easy to read and activate.

Minpunten

I was a bit disappointed in the change of entering a new product, as a keyboard dominant user, the new application slowed the process by removing a few of the tab functions. Slows data entry. Yes, there are still power users out there. :)

Kaitlyn

The Best POS System

Beoordeeld op 2-5-2019

I Love Vend its one of the easiest platforms to use and I have used a lot. I run a small business thats not very big and this system has worked great for me.

Pluspunten

Very Easy to use. I like that you can run your inventory of your store though it and that you can add frequent customers that come by the store. When they come in and buy something they can get loyalty points which can go towards one of their purchases. I also like the on account tab - this is very handy especially for us since we live in such a small town and everyone knows everyone.

Minpunten

I don't like how the system just decides that we are not gonna listen to what you say. For example if something is on sale say for $2.99 and it was $3.99 sometimes it won't change the price. This is very frusterating so you have to watch extra carefully with sale items.

Norma
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Its easy to use in a variety of laptops and Ipad.

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2018

I can record what are my weekly sales, to give my employees comision of their sales, to check inventoroy.

Pluspunten

That I can open it from a different location and different device. Its user friendly. I can send email invoice to clients. I can accept partial payments.

Minpunten

Sometimes makes changes that im not aware of. Sometimes dont get custumer service. Sometimes I dont find in the frequently asked questions how to do some options.

Antwoord van Vend Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Norma, thanks for your review for Vend POS! Happy to hear that you're pleased with Vend's functionality and ease of use - that's what we love to hear! Vend's customer support team are available 24/7 so if you ever need assistance please don't hesitate to reach out. If you would like to give us some more specific feedback you can submit a ticket with our friendly support team here: https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager).

Matthew

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

It works well for our retail store/cafe. The inventory management is our main requirement.

Beoordeeld op 8-6-2018

Inventory management, Point of Sale, easy daily/weekly/monthly quick sales reports. Ease of use for beginners.

Pluspunten

Easy to train new employees on the POS. It's integration with Shopify, Deputy and Square. Clean and pro looking (would like to be able to customize it more for my shops character).

Minpunten

I don't like that I have to activate the scanner, it really slows things down. The label making software is not very adjustable, and it makes it difficult for the scanner to read. No pictures for variants.

Antwoord van Vend Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Matthew, thanks for taking the time to review Vend POS. Happy to hear that it's working well in your business! Sorry that you're not 100% happy with your hardware setup. If you require extra assistance with your hardware, I suggest reaching out to our friendly support team or enquiring with a Vend Expert for hands-on assistance. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Freda

• Klantenondersteuning

Vend POS software is very user friendly, but what really excels is the customer support

Beoordeeld op 11-6-2018

Pluspunten

We had never used a POS system before, so we were a little intimidated by the thought of having to input our inventory. However, the ability to use .csv spreadsheets greatly facilitated the process of copying the inventory from our accounting program.

Minpunten

Vend will occasionally change the format of a page or category unexpectedly: for example, when a product is added or edited there is no longer the choice to add a sales code and a purchase code.

Antwoord van Vend Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Freda, thank you for taking the time to review Vend POS! Delighted to hear that you're pleased with how user friendly Vend is to use and that you've had a wonderful experience with our support team. We're always working on how we can improve Vend to make it even better so occasionally there will be changes. If you have any feedback about a particular change please do let us know via a ticket with our support team. Your feedback is important to us and will help us make Vend POS the best it can be. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Rebekah
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

We use Vend to run our retail yarn store.

Beoordeeld op 16-6-2018

It is a robust and fairly flexible program that keeps our store running, and provides most of the financial reporting that we need.

Pluspunten

It is fairly simple to learn and use on a daily basis. It can handle a lot of SKUs. The customer phone support is very good. It integrates with our online store that uses Shopify.

Minpunten

It doesn't sort sales by payment method. We cannot get all of the historical reports that we would like to access. It is not easy to print reports directly from Vend.

Hey Rebekah,

Thanks for your review of Vend. Really great that you're finding it easy to use on a daily basis. Thanks for your feedback on reporting, I've passed that on to our team. Feedback from retailers helps us make Vend even better so thanks for taking the time to share yours with us!

Best,

Lucia
(Vend's Community Manager)

Amanda

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Ease of use that doesn't compromise performance and functionality.

Beoordeeld op 13-11-2014

Pluspunten

Vend allows us to keep everything in one place, from the customer base to the inventory. Vend is compatible with Mac, iPad, PC and Android which is what drew us to it in the first place. Everything is backed up on the cloud, making the information available on virtually any device, anywhere. (No worries, the iPad app will work offline too, so you can still process sales where there is no internet access!) There are aspects that we haven't even tried out yet, such as variants that allow you to define different sizes and colors of products, a customer loyalty program, the option to sync with Quick Books, the ability to connect Vend with a retail website, the use of a bar code system and the option to connect to PayPal. There is no contract if you don't want one. You can choose to pay monthly or for a year at a time.

Minpunten

Vend doesn't have a report option that shows all the sales that have been exempt from sales tax (i.e. farm or resale), making it difficult to single those sales out. However, they are currently working on expanding their report system to include customized reporting.

Ben

Best Product After Lots of Research

Beoordeeld op 28-7-2016

Pluspunten

Vend has a great online interface WITH a strong back office section. Many other online services are great for checking out/selling but don't have a strong back office section. Vend also offers many things built in that others charge for. You can have multiple users..no fee; Gift cards supported..no fee, free "simple" e-commerce site, integrated payments. Also, you can have someone working in the back office section of the software while someone else is in the sales screen. Not all other software options can do that, beware!! Anyway, I've just been really impressed.

Minpunten

Vend needs to add support for more label sizes so you can batch and print directly from Vend. Currently you have to use the DYMO software to produce any label that isn't 1"x2 1/8". They do support other larger labels but not the butterfly or other small labels we can get here in the US.

Michele
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

LOVE this program. So glad I chose them. Amazing features & capabilities, plus so user-friendly...

Beoordeeld op 5-6-2018

It makes running my shop fantastic! Love all the reporting capabilities as well. I have everything I need!

Pluspunten

I love the ease of use and user-friendliness. Overall a great program that I definitely recommend to other retailers!

Minpunten

Honestly I just wish that sales could communicate between the Vend program and my Shopify online store that is integrated? Though it's not a big deal as it's very easy to run sales in the online store through Shopify, so it's not the end of the world.

Antwoord van Vend Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Michele, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Delighted to hear that you love Vend point of sale software - the feeling is mutual! If you are having any issues with your Shopify + Vend integration please open a ticket as soon as possible with our friendly 24/7 support team. Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks again! Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

James

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Most flexible POS turn-key on the market.

Beoordeeld op 5-6-2018

Pluspunten

We originally went looking for a full-featured POS software and found them we originally went looking for a full-featured POS software and found VEND. Imagine or surprise to find a cloud-based solution where everything from inventory to reporting is seamless and integrated.

Minpunten

About the only feature it is missing and we wished it had is serial number capability for tracking by item.

Antwoord van Vend Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey James, so pleased to hear that you're so delighted with Vend POS! Not 100% sure what you mean by serial number capability, if you'd like to go into more detail please submit a feature request with our team using the following link https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. Thank you for taking the time to review Vend. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Michael
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Great product

Beoordeeld op 13-9-2018

So far great product. Like how is it was to setup and the service of having someone walk you through the whole process.

Pluspunten

I like the use of it adding products and all the intergrations it has. Very easy to setup and use to keep track of things.

Minpunten

Price went up. Big price increase was not pleased.

Antwoord van Vend Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Michael, thanks for your positive review of Vend POS. It's wonderful to hear you're finding Vend great to use and you were pleased with your set up. We've recently made some changes to our pricing structure so that we can continue investing in and developing Vend even further. We've already made some significant updates, such as an extensive promotions suite, big changes to our inventory platform, more powerful reporting and real time analytics. We hope these features can be used in your business and help you grow and run exceptional retail. If you have any questions around Vend please reach out to us directly. Best wishes, Vend's Community Manager.

Mike

Vend just works

Beoordeeld op 28-7-2016

Pluspunten

The team is awesome, they are friendly and responsive. When there is a problem, they dig into it quickly and solve it. While it's rare to have a problem, it's great to know they are around. There are new features and functions introduced on a periodic basis and the product seems to get better over time.

Minpunten

I'm not partial to their color scheme and would like to be able to change the skin of the application to something else. Also, since we're in the US and they are a New Zealand company, our terms are sometimes a little different for the same thing and that can be confusing until learned.

Rebecca
  • Sector: Wijn en sterke drank

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Our experience over the past few years using Vend has been wonderful!

Beoordeeld op 11-6-2018

Pluspunten

Its ease of use and how robust the system truly is. It makes staff training and use very smooth. As an administrator on our Vend store, the layout and format are very user friendly.

Minpunten

We had some issues with the App being updated and changing some of our taxing formatting which was an issue. Vend representatives worked hard to rectify this issue.

Antwoord van Vend Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Rebecca, thank you for your wonderful review of Vend POS! We're delighted to hear that you have had such a great experience with Vend and our team, especially on sorting that tax issue out for you. We'll keep working hard to delight you with this level of service and ease of use. All the best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)