Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Online boekhoudsoftware voor kleine en startende bedrijven

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Krystal
  • Sector: Horeca

Using Sage since Peachtree

Beoordeeld op 11-11-2019

This software has helped us to have all the necessary reports for the government. We recommend it if you want a complete one.

Pluspunten

It is a complete software to manage your business accounting. We have been using Sage since it was Peachtree. Now you can manage the accounting everywhere with the cloud feature. You can manage sales, inventory, employees, estimates, purchases/sellers, and so much more.

Minpunten

You can be confused sometimes because all the windows are similar.

James
  • Sector: Voedselproductie

Really Easy Software for Non-Accountants

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2022

I honestly, couldn't imagine running my business without it. It's such an integral part of my business and frees up my time so that I can focus on other things. Truly outstanding!

Pluspunten

I love the usability of this product. As a non-accountant, I feel able to easily keep track of my small business accounts with Sage Business Cloud Accounting. Plus, if ever there is a time where I don't know something and my accountant isn't available, the Sage help is excellent. I love the new addition of the Sage University which is going to be a real help in training my team.

Minpunten

I feel that for me personally, the cash flow forecasting is a bit complicated, but I'll admit I haven't fully explored this side of things, I tend to do all my budgeting on a spreadsheet but it would be handy to have it integrated with my accounts. Maybe a section that can look at the P&Ls for past years and recommend budgets for the months, quarters and year ahead. Again, it's not something I've fully looked into so it may already exist on the platform.

Quickbooks Online en Xero

Redenen om over te stappen op Sage Business Cloud Accounting

It was recommended to me by my accountant who was already using the software for some other clients and after trialling it, I found it great.
Bettina

• Klantenondersteuning

Shocking support and behaviour from their new online shop division

Beoordeeld op 18-9-2018

We had been one of their first online store users when SAGE started with their online store offer. Then the support and customer service was outstanding. Sadly they outsourced their online shop to another company and we needed to move our existing online shop to a new platform. One would think that "SAGE" would facilitate this move for free, as the old platform was discontinued. Well that was not so, we ended up paying a large sum of money for the move. The service level of the new "SAGE" company was horrific, the treatment we received was shocking, everything took weeks and months to finalise. We ended up doing most of the work ourselves and then received a bill for their general set up package and for re-directing the pages to the new site. Unbelievable and shocking! We are also using their accounting software that we like, if we find another way of integrating the accounting part easily with another online shop provider, we will move. They do not deserve our business as they clearly don't appreciate loyal and long standing customers.

Pluspunten

The online store platform integrates easily with sage cloud accounting. Nevertheless, the customer service is shocking, shocking, shocking!

Minpunten

the online store provider have no regard for longstanding and loyal customer - shocking and horrific customer service!

Andile
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

My professional side hustle enablers

Beoordeeld op 17-11-2022

Pluspunten

Banking connections, this and the ease of allocation of transactions, I can track my spending habits and allocate my incomes with ease.Bookkeeping should not be hard and the solution makes sure it's a breeze.

Minpunten

I'm not sure it's this is a thing of the past... But I have multiple bank accounts linked and transfer between accounts can be be very complicated and you can easy duplicate transactions.I really don't like the idea of paying for add-ons such as cloud space. I think the more functionality required the more this can become expensive.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro, Quickbooks Online en Xero

Redenen om over te stappen op Sage Business Cloud Accounting

I think pricing for basic bookkeeping functions, it's still the most reasonable.
Rendani
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Sage Business Cloud Accounting review

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2021

Capability to meet the objectives of the finance department while also making the workflow much easier in terms of maximizing efficiency

Pluspunten

The installation and implementation procedures are straightforward. I like how easy the features are to use, even for non-accountants. It enables clients and colleagues to share files in real-time, saving time and eliminating the need to send invoices via email. This streamlines and lowers the cost of debtor management. When one is on the go, having access via a mobile device is extremely useful. The software is also reasonably priced, and it includes a free trial period. Sage's customer service is excellent.

Minpunten

One suggestion is that when adding a new Item from the Invoice screen, the new Item screen includes all features (such as selecting the Purchase account). You must currently exit the Invoice, create a new Item, and then return to the Invoice.

Redenen om over te stappen op Sage Business Cloud Accounting

We were able to combine our accounting and payroll systems by using Sage One. It enables us to manage our accounts from any location and using any device. It also relieved us of the responsibility of backing up and protecting our financial records.
Geverifieerde reviewer

Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Beoordeeld op 27-5-2021

Sage Business Cloud Accounting is easy to set up and use. I loved that it easily integrated with our existing business. With internet access, the software is accessible from anywhere and is available on mobile devices. It makes bank reconciliation and invoicing easy.

Pluspunten

Installation and implementation are easy. I like that the features are easy to use even for non-accounting persons. It enables real time sharing of files with clients and colleagues which saves on time and eliminates the need to direct email invoices. This makes debtor management easy and less costly. Accessibility from a mobile device is a huge plus when one is on the move. The software is also affordable and has a free trial. Sage has good customer support.

Minpunten

Since the software can only be accessed online, it is difficult to work with when internet speeds are slow or when there is no connection at all. Sometimes bank sync feed is slow and the handling of foreign currency bank transactions could do with some improvements.

Quickbooks Online

Redenen om over te stappen op Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Sage is user friendly even to persons with no book keeping knowledge while Quickbooks Online requires so basic book keeping knowhow. Sage has better customer support compared to Quickbooks Online. Considering our business needs, Sage seemed more affordable for us.
Eugenio
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

a tool to trust if there is budget for it

Beoordeeld op 15-7-2021

very good, all the accounting department can work with it.

Pluspunten

the robustness of the software, it does not save locally any file, is connecting to the server for every query.

Minpunten

the price is very high, the company need to be bigger to be able to pay this software, the customer service is not very good in the it section, they are accountants.

MNprogram

Redenen om voor Sage Business Cloud Accounting te kiezen

because we needed better support

Redenen om over te stappen op Sage Business Cloud Accounting

because mn program was not able to start the fiscal year in june as we need, it only accepts january december accounting period.
Andre

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Sage is a very easy and powerfule accounting tool

Beoordeeld op 27-1-2022

Overall the experience is good. They can definitely work on their email support.

Pluspunten

The ease of the setup and use of the software. It was written so that anyone can use it. Very simple, yet poewerful.

Minpunten

Some of the features that were advertised when pitched to us aren't available. The customer and supplier age analysis reports should have totals.

Redenen om voor Sage Business Cloud Accounting te kiezen

We wanted to go cloud based

Redenen om over te stappen op Sage Business Cloud Accounting

At that stage Xero did not have a lot of support in SA.
Kerry
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Sage review

Beoordeeld op 11-7-2022

Pluspunten

From AutoEntry to sage accounting to sage final accounts.
I like the bank feed within sage accounting - all time saving.

Minpunten

Bulk nominal changes would be a good addition. Otherwise I have to go into each individual invoice

Quickbooks Online

Redenen om over te stappen op Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Mainly the support I get from the team at sage. I can always get hold of someone to answer queries.

Antwoord van Sage Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Kerry,

Thanks for the great feedback and glad you're loving your accounting product.

Very best wishes
Sage

Michael
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Reliable and powerful

Beoordeeld op 27-4-2022

Sage is a very reliable and powerful option for a small business. Being able to handle accounts on mobile is very useful. It could end up being pricy for larger business, though.

Pluspunten

Banking integration is very useful, and it is nice to be able to track transactions easily. The reports available are clear and concise. Being cloud based, the mobile integration is very handy.

Minpunten

It does look a bit dated. Payroll is an added extra, so for a medium to large business the costs could increase dramatically. The ability to track time would be useful.

Vishal

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Can definitely Work with IT!!!!!

Beoordeeld op 29-9-2020

Ability to meet the objectives of the finance department and make the workflow alot easier in terms of maximizing the efficiency

Pluspunten

The ability to integrate with other Sage solutions was great. We had some other 3rd party solutions which needed to be integrated and the ISV already had integration points available

Minpunten

The price was a little off but we if you need the solution its worth the extra cost

Dynamics 365 en Acumatica Cloud ERP

Redenen om over te stappen op Sage Business Cloud Accounting

The great reviews and i have a couple of other professionals who recommended it to us
Alan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Possibly the best accounting software we've ever used

Beoordeeld op 9-11-2017

Using Sage One allowed us to combine our Accounts and Payroll systems into one. It makes it easy to manage our accounts from any location and on any device. It also removed the worry of backing up and securing our accounts records.

Pluspunten

The fact that Sage One is cloud based, is probably the best feature. No more endless backups and annoying updates to perform. Everything is taken care of and the support team are amazing. It's also simple to grant access to your Accountant, who can then do whatever that need to when it's your year end etc.

A very clear interface provides an overview of your current situation and makes it easy for you to do your everyday tasks like entering and raising invoices, or checking who owes you money. You can easily produces account statements and everything can be emailed straight to your customers, so far less physical paperwork.

Minpunten

The Invoicing template choices are limited, but with a bit of creativity, you can definitely make something you can work with. The thing that needs the most attention is the method by which invoices and statements are emailed out. they appear to be from the email address you give the system, but are sent by Sage. Consequently, some clients weren't receiving their emails. We just turn any invoices into PDF's and email them ourselves. No big deal as we are still paperless, but it would be nice if we didn't have to. hopefully something that will be addressed on a future update.

Paul

owner

Beoordeeld op 24-4-2022

My accountant can open a copy and quickly finish the year and tax preparation saving me time and money.

Pluspunten

I have used it for a very long time and it works very easily for me. It has evolved but never change so much as to make it difficult to keep using using. Sage has much more than I need but is still competitive with price and easy to use what I need.

Minpunten

I never got the hang of bank reconciliation to work faster than manually but is me and I do not have a great deal of entries.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Redenen om over te stappen op Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Seamed more powerful and professional .
Martin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I have the full confidence in this product

Beoordeeld op 8-2-2021

Excellent - they started a bit behind functionality wise from other products, and are now moving ahead of them, and I like the committment to constant development and the transparancy of their roadmap.

Pluspunten

It is intuitive, and my non-accountant clients can usually navigate their way around it themselves, and only occassionally require minimal support.

My clients who have switch from other software have said that they wouldn't go back.

Minpunten

The marketing for this product is not as flashy as competitors, and so sometimes it can be a hard sell to clients who want the one with the big ad campaign.

As with most cloud products it is constantly evolving and I am not always aware of the new features which come out.

Dillwyen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Good product BAD after service

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2022

Great software until you encounter problems. Then it becomes useless because of the lack of support.

Pluspunten

Easy to use... when it is working. Interface very modern and quick to jump between the menus.

Minpunten

No after sales. Lots of departments passing the buck. Any software is only as good as their support.

Antwoord van Sage Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the feedback Dillwyen,

We'll pass on your review to our customer services department. Should you have any further issues with after sales support, please visit this link:

This is the first port of call which will hopefully answer any questions you might have before having to call our customer services team.

Very best wishes
Sage

Tarryn

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Good solution for the small business owner

Beoordeeld op 13-5-2019

Pluspunten

It is fairly easy to use. It provides the basic needs of small business owners. Helps me with their tax prep needs

Minpunten

Navigation through the product isn't seamless

Redenen om over te stappen op Sage Business Cloud Accounting

I was familiar from my corporate life
Jan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

I have been using Peachtree Complete Accounting for over 16 years.

Beoordeeld op 5-7-2018

Easy now to manipulate. I only wish I could input my bank information into Peachtree but it will not except it.

Pluspunten

I have been using Peachtree Complete Accounting for over 16 years. It has taken many years to learn because I was never trained on the software.

Minpunten

My only issue with Peachtree Complete Accounting with Sage is the customer support. You have to wait hours to speak with someone if there is an issue especially if you call you have to just leave your name and number. During tax season it is impossible to reach someone. I once waited over 4-6 hours to get a response.

Jaco
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Sage 300

Beoordeeld op 6-2-2020

The cloud based accounting solution offers a truly "connected" experience for the end user. Whether you are a salesperson travelling amd entering orders online or a Financial director viewing information while you are sitting in an airport lounge. I believe Sage accounting solutions can truly offer value for money.

Pluspunten

From a customization point of view I think Sage 300 ranks pretty high. Most lager ERP solutions offers a square to plug a round hole.

Minpunten

Searching through all the modules for an Invoice and following the flow from AP to GL for example is quite cumbersome. I have had a more positive experience with other ERP solutions as a end user.

James

• Klantenondersteuning

We've used SageOne Accounting (and it's predecessor) for many years - love it!

Beoordeeld op 2-2-2018

Pluspunten

We find it does what it says it does. It's very flexible, not only because of Cloud access, but in terms of products, sales invoicing and reporting. The addition of integration of PayRoll has saved us both time and money.

Minpunten

To be honest, Iuse it without fuss. I'd prefer the Other Payments option to be in the 'Purchasing' section rather than the 'Banking' section and maybe a 'custom' layout option for Invoices - not fields, but presentation. That's all.

Andrew
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Sage has made a big improvement on managing our accounts

Beoordeeld op 5-2-2018

Improved recording of accounts and better organisation of data.
Ability to generate reports and forecasts.

Pluspunten

As a small business this has helped us to manage our both payroll and accounts. The initial motivator to look at online packages was for auto-enrolment. Having used the accounting package as well it's helped us to organise our accounts better and it is a lot easier to get information and reports from it.
The technical support either via self help, web chat and telephone is excellent. I've made a few mistakes initially and these were easily resolved with support line help.

Minpunten

This will be common to all packages. I now feel that using this software is making us do some tasks that our accountant used to do. Unfortunately I feel that some of this relies on a bit of an understanding of accountancy principles that I didn't have. I needed the support to help explain this and how to find some options. Once done though it's easy to find again.

Jimmi
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging

• Klantenondersteuning

It's simply among the best accounting management software I've ever used.

Beoordeeld op 25-4-2018

Pluspunten

Its ability to send real time accounting documents through its automated processes saves the company or organisation a lot of time.
Its add on modules give users a robust diversity to customize the system to best fit the organisations needs.
Automation of invoice generation, Local Purchase orders, credit notes, petty cash just to mention a few to communicate with bank accounts, make transactions and additionally update the records is actually very impressive.
Great support with free training.

Minpunten

They charge the most essential aspect of it which is the ability to use multi-currency. You would expect this to be free upon purchase of the system as after all it is an accounting system

Annette

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very expensive for a small company who does not have many transactions

Beoordeeld op 30-9-2022

It is overly complicated for a small business. Many of the features have now disappeared. It is not very good producing reports that are correct to what is needed.

Pluspunten

I have used Sage since it came out, the program is first in pakeages

Minpunten

The price is too expensive for a small company that does not have many transactions but still need to use a package for business use.

Yanick

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Complete product for a small business

Beoordeeld op 8-1-2019

Pluspunten

It is very easy to use, it has almost zero bugs. You can easily backup, import data. I like this product and I use it everyday.

Minpunten

The ONLY thing that I hate about this product is the speed of the software. I do around 1000 invoices per year and the application is very slow to start, close, export backups, etc. Could be really better. I use other product that are really faster.

Ian
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Something I should have done a long time ago

Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021

Absolutely perfect Customer Service and Support Team meaning it all was a straight forward transition and something I wish I had done years ago - throughly would recommend them without any hesitation

Pluspunten

By using this daily, I can see exactly where my business is and the position at all times

Minpunten

Having inbuilt help/assistant buttons meaning I can solve things immediately without having to go elsewhere or contact they excellent support team

Paul

Fantastic

Beoordeeld op 5-2-2018

Pluspunten

Easy to use, available 24 hour a day, makes difficult tasks easy.
When i took over the payroll, I was amazed how easy it was using Sage. It has saved me a lot of time and money and made me more confident.

Minpunten

Help line can be busy during the day, so I tend to always telephone in an evening. Get through in an evening no problem at all.