Asana

4,5 (11.909)
Project- en werkmanagement voor teams van elke omvang.

(11.909)

Ahmet Fatih
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

To-go app for to-do lists.

Beoordeeld op 15-1-2023

Pluspunten

From data visualisation to task management, Asana serves a holy purpose within companies. Team work is strengthened and task listing is so neat that project management is put on the rightest track with Asana.

Minpunten

You may need to integrate some other players to make it function even better, so, not disadvantage but these are the ways of making it even better.

Lora
  • Sector: Architectuur en planning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Enables all team members to collaborate properly throughout the project lifecycle

Beoordeeld op 22-12-2022

Asana has helped us with its unique capabilities and tools throughout the life cycle of our projects, as we can always prepare the best workflow charts and also provide us with the tools by which we can apply the best methods of accurate monitoring of all tasks during implementation, which enabled us to keep all tasks within The correct track and ensure that it is completed within the specified dates.

Pluspunten

It is great to share with the rest of the team members to manage all our projects through one platform, using Asana, as it is easy to use and enables us to properly distribute roles during all stages of initiation. I love the fact that there are so many ready-made templates to help us get started, and I really appreciate how we can participate as a team in creating workflows, so we can always come up with the right plans for our needs. I like the fact that through the dashboard we can monitor all the tasks, send alerts to colleagues and make the required updates, and updating the tasks is also easy, as well as the available automation we were able to find the actual impact of the completion rates of the activities in progress on the work program, and this allows us to know the critical activities that Delayed completion may delay delivery deadlines.

Minpunten

I did not encounter any technical problems during use, and the user interface is distinctive and can be customized to suit our needs, as well as the notification system is effective, in addition to that Asana is constantly updated, which improves the performance of functions continuously.

Demequea
  • Sector: Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

User Friendly

Beoordeeld op 10-1-2023

Pluspunten

User Friendly to navigate through the system

Minpunten

The task management was not simplified to cross reference to staff.

Maite
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Asana is the best Project manager app that's the end of the discussion

Beoordeeld op 21-10-2022

From the moment I knew Asana existed I understand right away how this would simplify not only my work but my live routine. It's such an amazing app and it's free to use! Many apps have a free version that doesn't work properly or have too many limitations to understand it properly.. with asana you can you use the free version to do the basics 100% right and helps you develop a organizational habit most of us don't know we need.

Pluspunten

I love how easy and intuitive it is to use. Im able to manage projects with different templates and manager integrated task how ever I want. I love that i'm able to integrate other apps such as google calendar or google drive and have a workflow kind of automated. What i love the most is that anything can be done by reading all the available options and everyone in my team has learned really fast by understanding all the benefits this software brings to our workflow.

Minpunten

I haven't found something i don't like but this may be due to the fact im only using the Free version until my whole team gets around Asana usage with the basics. I'm definitely planning on upgrading!

Redenen om over te stappen op Asana

Asana works best for big teams and remote work. Compare to Trello, Asana is further more complete when talking about functionality
Rosemary
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Plan, schedule, manage and track all your projects productively with Asana.

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2023

Asana provides us with the most satisfying experience when it comes to project work management. It helps us bring every project work on centralized place where it is easy to manage, monitor and track their progress. It helps us automate the repetitive tasks which are tedious, time consuming and prone to human errors.

Pluspunten

Asana flexibility makes it compatible with other products like Google Drive, Salesforce, Gmail and more others making easy for it to integrate and adapt quickly to your existing working infrastructure instead of having to build a new one. It has the capability to automate routine tasks so as to eliminate the human errors, reduce the tedious repetitive work and improve their efficiency. The Kanban boards makes it easy to visualize and have a clear view of all your project works so as to monitor and track their progress. It also provides powerful reporting capabilities which helps acquire accurate insights about your projects. It has outstanding data security features which helps keep all information and data tightly secure. Also the privacy and permission controls helps ensure only the right person has access to the right information.

Minpunten

Asana integrated quite easily with our existing products. It provides all the functionalities that one might require to transform project management experience and its features are easy to use.

Rita
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Asana is a good deal of a product for project and task management

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2023

My overall experience with Asana has been amazing. From the beginning, it has always proved to be the most qualified product to provide solution to our project and task management needs helping us keep our work well organized and monitor all our projects easily from a single product.

Pluspunten

Asana is a robust tool for managing projects and tasks which allows one to keep all work well organized to ensure the best results. It provides excellent team collaboration platform with team communication channels like instant chatting which helps team members communicate and work closely to enhance collaboration during projects. It allows you to automate the tedious and time consuming repetitive work so as to save time, energy and eliminate any errors associated with such tasks. It gives a clear view of the entire project progress so as to determine areas where more work input is needed and areas which need to be improved. It integrates seamlessly with other products like Onedrive and Gmail.

Minpunten

For the time i have been using Asana, i have had a flawless experience and sincerely i have no criticism about it or any of its features.

Mansi
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

#1 tool for managing productivity and project tasks

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2023

Excellent experience. I can also access Asana on mobile and use it for urgent scenarios.

Pluspunten

I like the most that their features helped me organize all my personal and professional tasks easily. I created multiple projects to manage different aspects of my work. I can easily create multiple sections, and each section can have tasks and subtasks. Moreover, I can collaborate easily by combining these tasks & subtasks with individual users (giving complete transparency for each project). Additionally, its features like swim-lane boards, timeline, and calendar helped me visualize the state of the entire project and give me a birds-eye overview of all my tasks. Moreover, its basic and automated workflows like connecting to Zapier, Slack, Team, Drive, etc., helped me fast-track the entire process, and get real-time notifications.

Minpunten

I did not identify any cons. It is very affordable and provides excellent features.

Sophie
  • Sector: Vertalingen en lokalisatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Asana connects all team-members to a common goal.

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2023

Asana organizes and helps us combine the individual effort of everyone involved in my departments projects. Our use of Asana has allowed us as a department to always focus on what matters the most , as far as completing a project is concerned, while making collaboration between all stakeholders a seamless process.

Pluspunten

The versatility and flexibility of Asana ,when it comes to project management , is what I like most about this software. Asana's flexibility has allowed my organization to successfully customize Asana , to fit into the project management needs of the different departments , teams and their unique use-cases across my organization.

Minpunten

I find it tough using the Asana mobile application , to attempt to accomplish anything serious , as far as tracking project progress or any other activity on the Asana platform is concerned. For reasons best known to the Asana team , they've not successfully customized the mobile apps. interface to be as seamless as Asana on desktop computer.

Yasin Berke
  • Sector: Logistiek en toeleveringsketen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

YBY_Asana

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2022

Pluspunten

It's nice to have meetings in the handy interface. Note sharing and comments on it are also very useful.

Minpunten

Transitions between pages are not fluid.

• Sector: Kleding en mode
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

To do list managed the right way

Beoordeeld op 6-1-2023

The productivity increased and so did team collaboration. One could easily list things to be done by self and other members and follow up on the same platform

Pluspunten

The whole day can be planned and divided into smaller goals, lets the stress out and work becomes the focus

Minpunten

Follow up is terrible, it just puts off the deadline with no notification or pending alert

Dilanka
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Good and very simple tool to manage your Team and Tasks

Beoordeeld op 28-8-2019

Asana helped me and my organization in resolving daily issues when assigning and managing tasks over Projects and Teams. We are an IT Service/Development company where the tasks and resource tracking is the base of billing. Asana helped us in tracking tasks in a very good capacity. However it is seen that the lack of customization ability was given a burning problem increased over days with growing requirements.

Pluspunten

Implementation easiness saved a lot of time. User provision and giving them the access to play with Asana was a great advantage when it came to a full-stacked IT Development Company like us. Simple and elegant design was another plus mark.

Minpunten

When it came to the day to day functionalities in use users found it little difficult to take the full potential of the assigned tasks because of lack of details captured. Asana should focus on least functionalities to allow end-users (administrators) to customize data/information capturing fields. If the feasibility is there to add some more data driven fields it could have been a great advantage.

Trello en Freshdesk

Redenen om over te stappen op Asana

In terms of professional look and feel Asana was in the top of the list even with Trial environments. Lack of customization was a common issue with all these three products, however Asana with standard implementation, covered most of our requirement at that time. That lead us to select Asana over other alternative trails.
  • Sector: Duurzaamheid en milieu

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easy to Learn, Good Integration with Other Tools

Beoordeeld op 3-12-2020

Big uptick in efficiency for our team, especially when members set their own schedules and everyone can see it so it keeps them accountable. It's a good bridge between oldschool project management styles with a timeline and agile styles leaving flexibility for a team to decide whats best for them.

Pluspunten

Asana has been great for keeping our team on track! We've seen a big increase in efficiency and delivery as we started to use it! One great thing about the tool is integration with other software, including email reminders and the possibility to set tasks from slack. Integration between project timeline and kanban boards is also easy, as is integrating small tasks into the larger project plan.

Minpunten

It's difficult to view dependencies between projects, as well as to view all projects together on the same timeline. This has had to be manual calculations, which is less ideal for our team. Now we have a team which is not all on the same domain name so we aren't structured as an organization; I'm not sure but this might change in organization view.

Jira en monday.com

Redenen om voor Asana te kiezen

We wanted to move to agile project management

Microsoft Project

Redenen om over te stappen op Asana

Monday.com was too expensive, and jira required more customization than we wanted to spend.
Rickey
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great, robust tool for project management

Beoordeeld op 17-6-2021

Unlike other platforms, Asana is much more efficient when working and carrying out your projects, not only because of the quality of its interface and the excellent function of its tools. from carrying out a project to a task and subtasks it is really easy and very professional. They haven't fallen into the trend of making everything bubbly and cartoonish like other platforms. Asana has also helped to eliminate the cost of other tools, since many additional features are built in.

Pluspunten

I like the User interfaces because it makes early adoption very possible. The learning curve is small, and it's easy to set up your tasks, request colleagues to participate and to do everything simultaneously. I also enjoy the aggregate of the duties for reporting purposes, and they'll be reminded to accomplish the duties. The working calendars are also pretty clean and it's simple to reorganize the scheduled start times, durations and completion dates to integrate documents, reports or e-mails.

Minpunten

It's difficult to figure how to hide some info that is unnecessary for your specific use case. It's also not so simple to add in dates for recurring tasks.

Fillipe Neyl
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Could be so much better if listened to their users

Beoordeeld op 15-11-2020

All of this made me look for "the source", I found Wrike and saw that everything Asana was releasing and charging more for it, was already availble in Wrike even before Asana. So we moved to Wrike and we're happier than ever ;-)

Pluspunten

Asana changed the way we managed tasks and projects. The secret of Asana is the granular way you can create tasks. You start just typing the task name and decide what other information you should input and when. There's no friction at all, YOU are in control of it. With just the press of the "Enter" on your keyboard, another task os created, and so on. The magic happens when you start to input more info, the assignee, the due date, the custom fields, and much more. From a simple task list Asana becomes a powerful task management system.

Minpunten

Well, after so many great things I mentioned, it's clear that yourself and your team will evolve in task managment. The issue with Asana starts there. The need for more functionality becomes a pain, specially reporting, built in time tracking and things you discover other apps already offer for the same price Asana is charging you.

The users start to complain a lot on the Asana Community, speccially after the removal of the dashboard feature (that needed an upgrade) and launch of the Portfolio feature , the upgrade Dashboard needed so badly... the thing is you could only get the the new feature paying double per user (the new Business Plan). Paying users started to lose trust in Asana after this, myself included. The thread about this is the one with most comments on the Asama Community forum. But after more than a year, customers only get canned responses.

Another popular complaint is the one with hundreds of paying costumers asking Asana to remove a very disturbing colorful banner asking you to upgrade to the Business Plan. Everyone in yout team is gonna see it and even being a paid user there's no way of hiding it.

Airtable, Trello, Runrun.it en ClickUp

Redenen om voor Asana te kiezen

Batter functionality, they listen to their users much more .

Wrike
Juan Miguel
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent for self-tracking or collaborative work

Beoordeeld op 28-5-2021

Like I mentioned, Asana is one of the tools I naturally use everyday, and often encourage other colleagues or students to use as well. It is my to-do list as well as my project tracker, collaboration tracker, and "don't forget to do this/brainstorms for the future" tracker

Pluspunten

I love that Asana can act as a daily task/project manager but is comprehensive enough to plan for future projects and collaborative work. It is a tool that is intuitive enough that I want to use it every day, but not so simple that I only use it for to-do lists. Any time I start collaborative work with other people at different institutions, I always push for us to use Asana as the organizing platform.

Minpunten

The subscription and use of the paid services could be more clear; it isn't easily understandable who has to pay for a subscription if the use of it will be shared across people from different institutions. Also, the pricing settings could be more accessible for 1 or 2-person teams, because at the moment it is mostly geared for groups and businesses (which admittedly makes sense)

Aaron

Great Task, Project, and Time Management Tool

Beoordeeld op 7-6-2022

My last job and my current job requires a lot of process and change management and being able to collaborate, track, and schedule both projects and operational duties has really been a game changer in two roles where the amount of to-do's have been overwhelming so for me personally to just be able to organize my work is incredible and being able to collaborate on projects is just a plus. As I've repeated in this review twice already, my review is not to say that other similar project management tools are better, it's just the fact that you can have paid and unpaid subscriptions without any restraints and quite a bit of functionality that have made it the tool of choice for my company.

Pluspunten

The ability to customize the boards, categories, tasks, and sub-tasks with its scheduling abilities helps me stay not only on task but keep track of all my reoccurring operational duties and projects that I'm juggling in my new role in my new company. Being able to have tasks move automatically from board to board with the scheduling tool helps me complete the smaller operational duties that are easily forgotten. The collaboration on projects is simple but effective and works for my team as we coordinate new billing and accounting processes for geographical service areas. Having the option for free accounts without trial time restraints is extremely helpful for those in other teams who collaborate with my team only on occasion and others who are interested in tracking the progress of certain tasks or projects.

Minpunten

It would be helpful if there were more integrations with other email, calendar, and communication software's and platforms for team members and other co-workers who have trouble checking Asana and could get reminders or integrations that allow them to keep track and be a part of the software while checking their other normal software's (i.e. Outlook/Slack).

Tom
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Asana a great work management tool

Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019

the overall experience of asana is very goo, its a well built and well designed system that I can imagine I will be using for a long time to come.

Pluspunten

one of the things that stands out to me as a designer, is intact the UI. love the colours and the features of the system. also its a nice touch adding in the little animations when tasks are completed

Minpunten

the only think I would say I sometimes have an issue with is the emails that I receive from the system. every now and then I will get an email that has a title but has no information about the overarching task, it would be very helpful if you could add in a parent task description or even an excerpt to just to give you some relevance to what the ticket is about

Jira

Redenen om voor Asana te kiezen

I like the cards design in troll however it very quickly got out of hand with the amount of tickets we had on the go at the same time

Redenen om over te stappen op Asana

although Jira is a very robust system the ui wasn't very appealing and for the office it cos a lot more to implement
Luciano
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

I can't do without it

Beoordeeld op 7-7-2021

I can both get a general overview and overview of my activities, as well as more detail and focus on the point tasks I need to solve in relation to a large task.
It allows you to break into subtasks so that you always have more control and precision.

Pluspunten

Asana has been for me the simplest, fastest and most intuitive tool that allows me to keep order in the various activities of my work.

Minpunten

I would love it if it included the ability to use a "flow chart" mode that would allow you to group and use the various items in a different, more logical way.

Redenen om voor Asana te kiezen

I'm always looking for tools that can help me simplify my work life.

Trello en Basecamp

Redenen om over te stappen op Asana

The board view is simple, fast, intuitive and allows me a quick organization of content. Also other tools have this view, however in Asana I find that it is managed in an optimal way.
Carlos
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Asana project management software

Beoordeeld op 6-9-2019

More than saying it is an intelligible, fast and modern way. Useful in free version. It is multifunctional The timeline view facilitates the management of dependencies. This tool helps you prioritize projects and pending tasks. It gives you the ease of seeing what you have worked on and accomplished before to assess progress. This software is truly useful for teams, facilitating the ways for projects to be completed on time. In my experience, Asana solved several problems where I worked as a team, we worked comfortable to give the company full growth. Asana as a project management program gives the function of monitoring dependencies. Be comfortable with larger or larger projects in which the relationships between tasks are more complicated. In my opinion it is a suitable tool for companies to grow larger.

Pluspunten

Pro:
It is ideal to organize your work, Asana allows you to plan and structure the work in a comfortable way for you and your work team, in this way help you meet the deadlines, the platform offers you the creation of visual project plans to see how each step is assigned over time
. As well as providing you with setting priorities and deadlines, sharing details and assigning tasks, all in a single tool, it is super practical, to progress with your commitments, with it it is much easier to identify risks and eliminate recommended obstacles using custom fields to track the information that is most important for your team or company Even when the plans change, it gives you the opportunity to advance projects and tasks at each stage of the project by giving a report on how your work is going. Share the results with your team and see how the work progresses to see what is on track and what needs attention. You know how the work evolves and can be aligned with everyone and the goals, also use the timeline to create a plan that shows you how your entire project fits and helps you keep the job in the best way as things change
. It allows you to manage time viewing the work in a calendar as well as easily locate gaps and overlays in your schedule and make adjustments quickly. Turn common processes into templates that guide your entire team and you can use
. It gives you the handling information with the right people. Make teams and projects private to create a safe space for sensiti

Minpunten

Cons: Some articles can be improved (but that's what the reviewers are for)
It is limiting for the organization of projects for the team calendar, but will progressively improve
. Now it is my pleasure in my work to assign two people to a task so that there is support for the work, when someone is absent, we are human and things can happen,
You can't combine calendars but I'm sure they will solve it
. It would be good if it is implemented more easily with Outlook or Gmail. It would be great to facilitate sending email tasks to Asana
. As well as, the creation of new section headings for tasks and lists can be improved. In addition to improving more aspects of the interface and make them customizable.
It does not allow the personalization of funds but they are banalities, it is not important

Odette
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Intuitive, Powerful, and Beautiful To Do App

Beoordeeld op 22-6-2020

Asana has allowed our office to both keep extremely flexible and extremely specific project to-do lists. It also allows us to keep our conversations about an issue or project in one place, archived for all time. Additionally, we are able to keep reference information about each project in Asana, creating one central place to check for details, status, and tasks on each project.

Pluspunten

Asana is extremely easy to implement in an office. The design is clean and intuitive and feels very familiar and easy to use from Day 1. Love the ability to create tracking boards or lists, depending on what my need is; and the ability to switch between both of these views is a huge plus. The animations are a delight. Love the Chrome and Gmail plug-ins, I use those multiple times a day.

I liked Asana so much that I implemented it at home to keep our family on track and organized.

Minpunten

I wish there was the ability to personalize the skin of the app more -- different backgrounds for the desktop, stickers. I also wish that Asana could integrate with electronic planners to replace their to-do list function.

Trello, Basecamp en Microsoft To Do

Redenen om voor Asana te kiezen

Wunderlist did not have the data parsing power we needed. Asana is so much more flexible and customizeable!
Randall
  • Sector: Defensie en ruimtevaart

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

One of the best task management tools you can get!

Beoordeeld op 28-5-2019

Pluspunten

Asana is a beautiful and flexible tool for managing your project and for team collaboration. The tool provides a very simple and easy to use GUI that provides you with quick buttons for all the common things you would need, such as creating a new project or task, assigning users, notifications, scheduling, permissions, watchers, etc. I am pretty impressed as all these options are available right on the main window in a very intuitive manner, as opposed to a bunch of buttons being cluttered in one area or options buried within menu trees. I love the fact that you can create tasks and organize them as easy as making using a simple todo list app on your phone. You type your task and can drag them and make dependencies too that way. There are several views that you can use, such as the calendar view, comments view, task view, and custom views that you can personalize to suit your needs. The colors are vibrant, simple, and blend well with the white motif. Although it may appear pretty simple, it also contains powerful advanced options such as page settings, task dependencies, special functions for managing users. As a collaboration tool, everyone sees updates to tasks in realtime. Asana also provides nice graphs, statistics, and reports. Asana integrates with other popular tools as well, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Salesforce, etc. This isn't even everything that Asana has to offer, it is truly a great tool to work with.

Minpunten

I don't really have anything negative to say about Asana as it has been a pleasure to use. I guess even with a simplistic tool like this, there are still people in our team that struggle with the initial learning curve and need training. I think if Asana had some kind of start tutorial where it guided you through the basic functions and provided explanations for each button and where they are located then that might especially help new users.

• Sector: Tekstschrijvers

The App That Makes Me Count My Lucky Stars

Beoordeeld op 15-12-2018

Asana
If apps were food, my mouth would WATER when I mention Asana. It's not just any meal. When it comes to organizational apps, it's THE best dessert. It's SWEEEEEET!

It's the app that I'm actually using to write the draft of this review on.

Every time I need to move all my to-do's from my head onto another place, I jot them down on Asana.

I can use physical calendars, ( I actually do like them)... but Asana has been the ONE system that I use to jot down my goals, to-do's , projects, systems, outlines, notes, reminders, pretty much everything except my shopping list and things I have to fully write.

I love this app so much that I'm actually quite proficient at using it thanks to a course that I took called Asana HQ http://bit.ly/asanahq.

It has taught me how to maximize my account that I created using my own domain.

The beauty of Asana is that it's simple to use, easy to create lists on, group those things into tasks or projects and just literally move forward in life.

I have become considerably more proficient in life thanks to Asana. Yes you can buy a computer, and buy some software and gear for your dreams... but if you don't have a tool in place that allows you to nudge yourself forward, you'll most likely be stuck for a very long time.

Asana is SO great that I count my lucky stars knowing that it's free.

Try it... and don't be surprised if you fall in love with it.

It's perfect for the little thoughts you don't want to forget, it's also perfect for the

Minpunten

I can't think of anything.

I like it that much.

If I had a magic wand, maybe more free features would be nice. I wish they added a progress bar to your tasks or projects to visiaully better be able to gauge the progress we're making. But it's already a great app.

Brad

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Massive learning curve; inconsistent concepts

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2016

A lot of asana is neat. But I have so many pain points. To illustrate this, look how many help videos you have. I don't think a product like this should require someone to sit down and watch 15 videos.
Difficult to grasp. I've had collaborators I've invited in persevere with it then tell me "I'm sorry, I hate asana". Eg the 'inbox'. They can see parts of a conversation, so it looks just like the task's own thread except all their own contributions are missing. Suggest you make the inbox view much leaner. Eg2 conversations. With the various people I've worked with it's been more confusion, at least initially

I'm still not clear on who sees what and who gets notified of what when there are teams and people direct on projects. And having to assign someone to a project after removing them, so that I can unprovision them? That was awkward

When I went to a billed plan, my scheduled webex/gotomeeting session was a no show

The space distribution of the ui is out. Why when I close the left projects pane does the list view (left) pane take up more than half the width of the screen, leaving not much for the actual details?? My main screen is Mac laptop, 1280x800 but it's the same on 1920x1080 where the list pane should be much narrower than the detail

The tool gears itself to power users by requiring memorising hot keys for formatting, no buttons for new users. In itself this is ok, but then it's too basic because it doesn't support hyperlinks. Hyperlinks. Like from the 1990's. Just put in markdown support please
Because of the formatting limits the knowledge base I want to set up is crippled. We're used to Confluence in the past and am poised to move that content over to Confluence

If I have a task nested 2 tasks deep, I have to move it to the project, then back down into the other parent I want it in. How about a copy dock somewhere I can put it while I'm moving or something? Do folk get notified of new task when I move a task to project level?

Where's my 'recently viewed' list? Navigating and searching are sloow, maybe not in a SF office, but elsewhere. I'd like quick view drop down of stuff I've viewed lately and favorited tasks

Sorry to bitch about this. It has nice features. To be honest probably part of our problem is we're not all fulltime on this, so the learning curve for them takes longer to overcome. But getting externals to jump in and do certain bits is useful for us, so as it is now, if I was starting over, I wouldn't use asana

Santiago
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Amazing, powerful and simple, the organizational dream of every team.

Beoordeeld op 3-4-2019

Having digital platforms, with staff in different parts of the world, it is difficult to group all the work that must be done in one place, since we use Asana as the main organizational element, we managed to reduce errors in attention by 50% of the users and we increase the productivity of the company's departments. It has a lot to do with the way in which we have managed to identify critical nodes and support them among other areas advanced in their goals. Also, we have received from our customers a positive assessment of their requirements.

Pluspunten

I have reviewed native applications of big names of the market, that do not finish convincing you, they offer you many promises in functionalities that do not finish concretizing, that is one of the things that I like the most of Asana, it offers you clarity from the first moment, and It gives you at the same time, a simple interface, very powerful and able to get any team to work with the collective work and common goals. In addition, I like that all co-workers can see in digital every progress and achievement achieved of their assigned responsibilities. Also, it has allowed us to be more organized with the meetings and requirements of our clients. As the planning cannot be rigid, thanks to Asana we have identified aspects that can put at risk the global goals of the company, so we have managed to help the department that presents some difficulty. Actually, Asana gives you the full view, it's a genius.

Minpunten

Entrepreneurs can find in Asana a complete platform and very capable of growing any initiative, that is why I do not identify negative aspects to mention, I have years of use and it is wonderful the ability they have to reinvent themselves in the provision of a service that It looks a lot like wine, it improves with the passage of time.

Cindy

Asana Changed Our Entire Workflow

Beoordeeld op 21-5-2018

It makes my job much easier. It helps office staff be more self-directing, and it keeps us organized on our management team.

Pluspunten

It's accessible from my phone or my desktop. I have several ways of accessing my "to do list" now - I keep on top of my work and projects I'm even peripherally involved in via the inbox. I can filter to just "my tasks" or I can specifically choose a project and view all of its tasks. I can check out the calendar view to see what's going on with a broad look, or I can view individual tasks and all of the subtasks to manage them at a narrower scope. This app connects our management team, some of whom are almost always in the field, so that we can all work together. It's practically eliminated the need for internal emails. We love it. It keeps all of our information relevant, quickly-accessible, and current. Everyone has the most updated news on all of the projects he or she is involved in, so it makes everything move much more quickly, especially in invoicing and business development. One company I work for uses the free version, and I freelance for a company who uses the paid version. It's free or inexpensive, and it works wonders. I like it better than any of the competitors I've tried. The customer service and development teams are pretty transparent and active on their user forums, so that's a plus, too.

Minpunten

The only thing that I don't like is that once you pick a format for a project, it can't be changed. You can choose to have project organized as a list or as a "board" (think of it like a page full of sticky notes). I have one project that has gotten a lot bigger since I created it, and it would be much better managed at this point as a list, but I'll have to replace it with a list-based project in order to do that. Not a deal-breaker, but definitely should be an option. They're aware of it, and it's on their priority list. I just can't wait til it's released.